Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Elon Musk Reveals TERRIFYING DETAILS About Tesla Bot

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Default Elon Musk Reveals TERRIFYING DETAILS About Tesla Bot

Forgive me if this has already been posted, I couldn't find it.

Menial jobs ??? Doesn't he know that those jobs are vital for millions that are never going to be brain surgeons or rocket scientists ?

Is this how the overlords will maintain the function of infrastructure of civilisation after the great die off ?

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Agape (8th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (8th February 2022), Ewan (5th February 2022), fifi (9th February 2022), Harmony (6th February 2022), Inversion (5th February 2022), Jambo (5th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th February 2022), Mashika (8th February 2022), Matthew (5th February 2022), Nasu (8th February 2022), pueblo (5th February 2022), Richard S. (6th February 2022), The Moss Trooper (5th February 2022), Vangelo (6th February 2022), Wind (6th February 2022), Zanshin (5th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Default Re: Elon Musk Reveals TERRIFYING DETAILS About Tesla Bot

I don't think any of us have the slightest idea of how these machines are going to impact our lives.

As humans' we tend to "humanise" a lot of inanimate objects that are close to us. Many of us have names for our cars, bikes....... Possibly other objects that do not communicate with us in any way, shape or form.

Pets' are a different subject, but those of us that have them or had them, in our lives, definitely humanise them...... It's a natural human instinct.

Can you imagine the psychological problems in store if these machines become a reality in our daily lives? Living with us, working with us...... A machine that looks like us, talks like us and with programmed mannerisms specific to the end user?

And then.........., and then there is the military application. We know that military R&D has the biggest budget bar-none on this planet. I have always said, since it's release, that Terminator wasn't so much a sci-fi film, as a prediction of the future.

Just because we can, does not mean we should.

Scary stuff indeed.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 5th February 2022 at 17:30.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

cascadian (6th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (8th February 2022), Ernie Nemeth (5th February 2022), Ewan (5th February 2022), fifi (8th February 2022), Harmony (6th February 2022), Inversion (5th February 2022), Jambo (5th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th February 2022), Mashika (8th February 2022), Nasu (8th February 2022), onevoice (6th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), Vangelo (6th February 2022), Wind (6th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022), Zanshin (5th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Ok Spiral - I'll go there, tongue firmly in cheek. The following is pure speculation.

Is it possible that Elon is actually the current level of synthetic human/ android interface, replete with refined stuttered millennial dialog programmed in - whilst selling clunky backward jointed robots to the masses as the the highest level of tech humanity has aspired to?

The following vid leads me back to a ytube presentation I've searched for in vain from many years past - detailing Joe Rogan's original podcast sponsor FleshLight through to celebrating his first 'ad free' podcast with Eddie Bravo and Alex Jones just after he was gifted a Tesla electric car. If anyone has access to that breakdown I'd be grateful.

To be clear - I don't care how the masses are awakened, but when Joe joined the hundred million dollar club with his shift to spotify it gave me pause for thought.
    Similarly Robert Malone emerging from the fray as the authentic voice of alternate medical opinion seems a little contrived amongst so many admirable contenders,
    Again if that was decided as the best strategy to wake more of the masses, who am I to criticize - sure seems to be working.

Oh yeah - and it has to be said, how did this conglomerate hijack Nicola's name with nary a credit to the man?

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

ClearWater (6th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Ewan (6th February 2022), fifi (8th February 2022), Harmony (6th February 2022), Jambo (8th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd October 2022), Mashika (8th February 2022), Nasu (8th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), The Moss Trooper (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

You know that Elon is mixed German/South African heritage?

Then look into what the German rocketry scientists were doing in South Africa in the 1930's, '40's & 50's.

Then apply a little of the old dot-connecting-logic.............. And hey-Presto!

Elon Musk.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Harmony (6th February 2022), Mashika (8th February 2022), Matthew (5th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), wondering (5th February 2022), Zanshin (5th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

Menial jobs ??? Doesn't he know that those jobs are vital for millions that are never going to be brain surgeons or rocket scientists ?

Is this how the overlords will maintain the function of infrastructure of civilisation after the great die off ?
    so.. you think being a wage slave is preferable to a better way of living?

I'm 1000% behind this movement.

A) it's inevitable

B) I'd rather this be from elon than from that POS Gates

C) what??? this is awesome.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ClearWater (6th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (2nd October 2022), Inversion (5th February 2022), Jambo (8th February 2022), justntime2learn (5th February 2022), Mashika (8th February 2022), Matthew (5th February 2022), onevoice (6th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), Sunray (15th February 2022), Zanshin (6th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    so.. you think being a wage slave is preferable to a better way of living?

I'm 1000% behind this movement.

A) it's inevitable

B) I'd rather this be from elon than from that POS Gates

C) what??? this is awesome.

A ) "Wage slave" is a bit of a derogatory middle class anarchist meme tbh, I've spent most of my working life in factories with guys who tighten bolts for a living, and I've also lived in a city that lost all it's industries, so on one hand I've seen the pride & sense of purpose people derive from providing for themselves, and on the other I've witnessed the horror that people (esp young men) sink to when they have no where to direct their energies & feel that life has no place for them.

They don't go to libraries & take up painting or playing the cello, they turn to drugs & crime.

B) This is isn't a choice of one or the other, Elon & Gates are working in tandem, different aspects of the same agenda that you & I probably don't have a place in. Look at the price of Tesla cars, & the folks who buy them, that's the people who'll be the be the market for these bots, they'll probably also be manipulated & "nudged" by the so called personalities these things have

C) Yeah it is, the sci fi f our childhood is now realty , now I think of it non of those films ended well.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

ClearWater (6th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Mashika (8th February 2022), onevoice (2nd October 2022), Zanshin (6th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zanshin (here)
    Ok Spiral - I'll go there, tongue firmly in cheek. The following is pure speculation.

Is it possible that Elon is actually the current level of synthetic human/ android interface, replete with refined stuttered millennial dialog programmed in - whilst selling clunky backward jointed robots to the masses as the the highest level of tech humanity has aspired to?

The following vid leads me back to a ytube presentation I've searched for in vain from many years past - detailing Joe Rogan's original podcast sponsor FleshLight through to celebrating his first 'ad free' podcast with Eddie Bravo and Alex Jones just after he was gifted a Tesla electric car. If anyone has access to that breakdown I'd be grateful.

To be clear - I don't care how the masses are awakened, but when Joe joined the hundred million dollar club with his shift to spotify it gave me pause for thought.
    Similarly Robert Malone emerging from the fray as the authentic voice of alternate medical opinion seems a little contrived amongst so many admirable contenders,
    Again if that was decided as the best strategy to wake more of the masses, who am I to criticize - sure seems to be working.

Oh yeah - and it has to be said, how did this conglomerate hijack Nicola's name with nary a credit to the man?
    I think that kind of speculation is to be encouraged, a lot of this doesn't really make sense, even his name.

We know the Nazis were hell bent on creating the superman, and rockets, and who the main man was in NASA during the important years, some of us know that a quarter of a million top Nazis "disappeared" after the war, and that they were well ahead on everything from nukes to computers to ???????

There certainly is a lot of meta data that suggests that GMO kids have been made for quite some time, hes clearly not normal any way you want to cut it.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

ClearWater (6th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Inversion (5th February 2022), Mashika (8th February 2022), onevoice (6th February 2022), Zanshin (6th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

It comes down to the intent of the user like with AI's. Looking at the Tesla emblem reminded me of what Elena Danaan wrote in her book A Gift From The Stars: Extraterrestrial Contacts and Guide of Alien Races. On page 232 she wrote that the Anunnaki have T shaped craft.

Post #44

Elon's explanation of the emblem: foxnews
    Quote According to CEO Elon Musk, it's a stylized section of the cross-section of an electric motor that represents a section of the stator and rotor that comprises one. The main part of the T is one of the windings on the rotor while the line above it, separated by a space, is the stator. Jun 15, 2020

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

ClearWater (6th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Mashika (8th February 2022), onevoice (6th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), Strat (6th February 2022), Zanshin (6th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The tech could be good. But we know from experience that anything offered by the elite and their corporations never bodes well for the end user. It often results in more money, more control, and less autonomy for the user.

I can see that personal robot arresting me for jay walking or speeding. I can also see it reporting back to its maker about my habits and other private information.

Nothing good can come of it...but it is inevitable just the same.

The problem is we have already given up our privacy and so it is not a big deal for those that have been brought up with facebook, twitter, and the other dysfunctional social media sites. For them autonomy is not an issue. That is the problem.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

cascadian (6th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), fifi (8th February 2022), Inversion (5th February 2022), Jambo (8th February 2022), Mashika (8th February 2022), Spiral (5th February 2022), TargeT (6th February 2022), Zanshin (6th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I am trying to catch up in this conversation before it gets too far. The topic of A.I. and robots is a big one and every person has an opinion about it due to movies mostly.

With what we have seen in the movies over the past 10 years or so, many people have a pre-conceived idea regarding what role the robots will/might have. The technology for computer animation and FX has grown so much in recent years, that I think many people would be surprised to know how many scenes in some of their favourite movies were done.

IMO, I think it will be quite some time before we have robots walking around doing chores or arresting people. I expect that a big issue with this being implemented will be first the technology of course, but MONEY! Imagine how much a robot like that would cost?

If there was a robot out walking around, that would be a target for thieves. So I expect it will be some time before we see that - they might find a good use for some of these robot dogs etc., but they will always have a handler/controller in in close proximity.

I think the menial jobs will be "more menial" than some people might think. The "robots" that do menial work will not even be seen as robots, but rather just a machine. Imagine large areas of farm land - machines could be programmed to toil the soil, plant seeds, water and harvest.

Yes, these are jobs that a person could do and get paid for, but there are still a lot of things for humans to do!

At the same time, I am not ignorant to the fact that some tech companies will move too far, too fast for our own good.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

cascadian (6th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (6th February 2022), Inversion (5th February 2022), Jambo (8th February 2022), onevoice (6th February 2022), Spiral (6th February 2022), Strat (6th February 2022), Zanshin (6th February 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

I drive a tesla and I haven't worked for someone else since june... before that I worked others the better part of 26 years

I've been very happy... I think you have some built in biases that are coloring your conclusions
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

cascadian (6th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Ernie Nemeth (6th February 2022), Inversion (6th February 2022), Jambo (8th February 2022), onevoice (6th February 2022), Spiral (6th February 2022), Sunray (15th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Tesla has full control over each customer's car. Any time they want they can shut down your car, crash you into a tree, or just allow the battery to overcharge and blow up.

You do not own a Tesla. Like all cell phones, you merely pay through the nose to rent it and use it - as long as you comply with all legal requirements. Otherwise you are fair game.

Much of our understanding of robots and the inevitable interaction between them and humans has come from science fiction writers. There were the three laws of robotics, for instance, that proscribed how to program a robot so it could never harm a human and would even sacrifice itself in defence of a human. Where they were woefully wrong is the human element.

It is not the robot we need to fear. It is the humans that invent and engineer them that are suspect...

There was a time when it seemed likely that everyone would have a small nuclear reactor in their homes for their energy needs. The only problem was that with all those potential radioactive point sources, disaster was very likely, either intentionally or otherwise. So nuclear power was reserved for large projects only.

The same type of thing needs to happen with many of our tech today - it needs to be sequestered, studied, debated, and regulated or in some cases even outlawed. We cannot allow a few mega-rich individuals to determine the direction of our world. It is not their right. It can even be argued that it is wilfully negligent on the part of our governments.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Agape (8th February 2022), avid (6th February 2022), cascadian (7th February 2022), ClearWater (6th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Ewan (6th February 2022), fifi (8th February 2022), I am B (2nd October 2022), Jambo (9th February 2022), Mashika (8th February 2022), s7e6e (8th February 2022), Spiral (6th February 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,241 times in 4,595 posts

They are little freaky but mostly harmless , just another expensive toy to entertain someone out there ( none of my neighbours ) , they will cost number times more than your vacuum cleaner or computer, for starters so no worries with replacing menial jobs for the millions of menial workers

I think that those people would fall on their backs in awe IF that ever happened.

Those drones from DARPA are far more scary and the rest of war and terraforming machines with them.

Well, they have one to teach them all Buddhist thought ..

It’s not whether you can understand it , after 10 years of dedicated study. We have jumped thousand years ahead.
    Choose your dot ( and car) in this futuristic computer game called “Elon’s Humanity 0.2” , click Start. Ok, don’t do that 🙏😀

Chop the wood, fetch your water.

It’s upon each of us and where do we choose to upload ourselves the next.

The one thing we have in common is realising that we need to make diligent effort in order to get there. Look Elon makes a lots of fuss and effort to get there.

It’s clear for the rest of us too ...

😅

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Jambo (9th February 2022), Mashika (8th February 2022), Spiral (8th February 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)
    I don't think any of us have the slightest idea of how these machines are going to impact our lives.

As humans' we tend to "humanise" a lot of inanimate objects that are close to us. Many of us have names for our cars, bikes....... Possibly other objects that do not communicate with us in any way, shape or form.

Pets' are a different subject, but those of us that have them or had them, in our lives, definitely humanise them...... It's a natural human instinct.

Can you imagine the psychological problems in store if these machines become a reality in our daily lives? Living with us, working with us...... A machine that looks like us, talks like us and with programmed mannerisms specific to the end user?
    I remember an episode i watched, but can't remember which show it was, may have been a Dust short movie on youtube, but don't truly know

Basically what happens is that a guy gets into an argument with his daughter and she leaves upset, then one day a small robot shows up in the guy's yard and the guys allows it to come in, eventually gets attached to the robot and starts talking to him and growing to like him a lot, the robot helps the guy to get back into doing hobbies he liked a lot back when her daughter was a kid

At the end of the episode, it turns out that the daughter sent the robot and controlled it remotely sometimes, and since she could not reach his father the way she wanted, instead she did it through that small robot, but he did not know it was her all that time. He was basically talking and getting attached to her daughter through a robot
    Tired

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (8th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Spiral (8th February 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    IMO, I think it will be quite some time before we have robots walking around doing chores or arresting people. I expect that a big issue with this being implemented will be first the technology of course, but MONEY! Imagine how much a robot like that would cost?

If there was a robot out walking around, that would be a target for thieves. So I expect it will be some time before we see that - they might find a good use for some of these robot dogs etc., but they will always have a handler/controller in in close proximity.
    This is no different than what we have with normal people running around delivering food or other things. They also have a handler and communicate back to them several times per day, reporting location and any issues found on the road

We have delivery robots now, for food and other things

Quote I think the menial jobs will be "more menial" than some people might think. The "robots" that do menial work will not even be seen as robots, but rather just a machine. Imagine large areas of farm land - machines could be programmed to toil the soil, plant seeds, water and harvest.
    This is implemented already, there are large machines that are basically robots. These robots don't look human because that's very inefficient, i don't think we'll ever see human like robots doing these tasks, it's the oppossite of what a useful efficient robot would be like
    Tired

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Agape (8th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), fifi (8th February 2022), Jambo (9th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd October 2022), Spiral (8th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Among all the affordable things I’ve ever suggested that never came to popular production yet are spherical computer screens. I would suggest 3D projection sphere shaped screens.
    Spherical 3D screen may bring countless advantages.

It does not flatten your eye lenses in long run.

It can display global maps and graphs using big data and is readable in snippet of time.

It should be touchable and interactive, better squashy and soft than mirror hard.

Also floatable on water etc.

In my humble opinion : if current inventions and technologies were ever brought to perfection they would help us tremendously instead we produce and patent photocopies of everything on different levels of development but do not seem to try to fit it all together.

🙏🌎🌸

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), edina (8th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd October 2022), Spiral (8th February 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Malisa;1481406]
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)

I took pics of security robots roaming around a building in Houston last year... it's already happening.

Where are you?

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (8th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), fifi (9th February 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd October 2022), Nasu (8th February 2022), Spiral (8th February 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

Target, I hope you don't mind that I copied your post here.  Please feel free to request that it be moved elsewhere if you prefer.

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Not really sure where to put this, but I'm pretty sure I don't care; though I do feel I have to share for those that may benefit.

Exponential change is very difficult for humans, we do not comprehend S curve adaptation or change. Humans are very familiar with linear growth, Exponential growth is not something we are used it at all.

there are certain points in history that are referred to as "inflection" points, but they truly are never recognized via anything but retrospective analysis.

it's interesting, and a very over looked part of history. In 1894 (before the 1910'ish sweeping adaption of motorized vehicles) we were terrified about the management of horse manure on city streets...

Either way, this smacks very much of the above.

I'm highly impressed with what I've seen in the last decade, in fact I have personally benefited greatly; I think rapid growth vrs financial collapse (which seems to be global currently) is something to consider with this information.

how close are we to the "Jetsons" ?

The most impressive things I got from the Optimus project are:
    1. Optimus is the result of 6-8 months of design and development work (blew my mind)
    2. The speed of development is the result of their ability to re-use IP (Intellectual Property i.e. patents and know-how) from Tesla's auto Software/AI and Manufacturing 
    3. They are building a robot with ONLY the movements needed to do very specific tasks.  They referred to this as reducing the degrees of freedom.  This means they are hyper focused on building a useful robot first and foremost. (I believe this is why they did not focus on making Optimus walk and dance)
    4. Their working culture is also impressive and is illustrated by the amount of cross team sharing and coordination that is required to pull this off in such a short time.

There is one thing Elon said that just doesn't make sense to me, basically he believes robots will increase productivity to such a degree that our standard of living will increase dramatically (for everyone on earth).  He based this on the formula for calculating productivity.  I do not dispute the formula, I do question the validity of the conclusion.  I suppose his primary argument is that robots will bring the cost of goods and manufacturing down. But, I doubt it will ever reach zero which means there is a limit, and therefore, there will be scarcity.  Also, there is an assumption that the vast majority of the savings obtained from the robots will trickle down to the cost of goods, which probably won't happen.

I also have deep concerns over displaced workers.  If we ignore the unemployment rate and financial implications of replacing people with robots for a moment, my concern focuses on the psychological/emotional implications of this.  I believe humans have an innate need to create, to make things, accomplish things, do things, and contribute to the greater good.  We gain immense self-worth and validation from our work (sometimes that gets out of hand and we define ourselves only in terms of our work, job title, etc but that is not the point of this topic). I will never forget the look on my daughter's face when, as a little one, she completed something she was working on and pointed to chest and said "I did that".

If we no longer have work, then what are we to do?  Some of us, will be able to find meaningful work and activity through study, research, arts, caring for others, etc.  But I believe there is a large population of people who will never be able to find things to do and will therefore, not fulfill their innate need to accomplish and contribute to something larger than themselves.  If I am correct in this belief, then I think we will create a different set of problems that we, as a society, will have to address in some way.
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

avid (2nd October 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd October 2022), onevoice (2nd October 2022), TargeT (2nd October 2022), Vicus (2nd October 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vangelo (here)
    Optimus is the result of 6-8 months of design and development work (blew my mind)
    This really was the most impressive IMO.. I was shocked to see anything "real" already, I thought this was a "down the road" thing.. I mean it took Boston Dynamics 30 years to make Atlas....
    Where are you?

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (2nd October 2022), Dennis Leahy (2nd October 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd October 2022), Spiral (2nd October 2022), Vangelo (2nd October 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I suggest that self-building house technology would be released and made available worldwide for starters.

It could effectively process waste materials such as plastics, card boxes, glass and wood for example , recycle it to new type of material which would then be 4D printed that is shaped out of foam bar at the building site itself, could be hot misfired to the ground,
    could be flexible to a degree but light in order to withstand earthquakes .

Could be perfect, needed solution in many parts of world , solved by few machines following computer design and program replacing heavy technologies

and utilizing waste we so desperately need to get rid off.

Here in India, people are still building even big buildings virtually by hand , carrying heavy stones and soil in plates on their heads,
    a super human task from my physical perspective anyway and breaking huge stones for hours with a hammer and all the rest ,

now I would wish they could actually live in the housing they have built but no I’m buying talking of simple work force that counts millions of people who can’t free themselves from that kind of slave labour and life in the dust anytime soon,
    quite yet.

There may be two billions of homeless people worldwide anytime soon, more perhaps as we are necessarily approaching next wave of human migration. Like it or leave but we all are pilgrims, nomads, walking, driving ahead, flying around, climbing people but the problem of homelessness is predictably larger on human horizon nowadays so simple and effective 4D printing technology would help a lot for starters, in my opinion.

I also imagine more like “bubble houses” coming out easily, or other shaped houses would be easy to blow up in one piece, perhaps in several thin layers that could provide thermoregulation options and they would be covered with solar panels on the top for better comfort.

Not to forget they would glow at night
    depending on your choice of color

and, on the top of it they’d have screen under the dome ceiling
    so you don’t have to struggle with monitors

By for now Elon

🙏🍵🙏

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (2nd October 2022), Spiral (2nd October 2022), TargeT (2nd October 2022), Vangelo (2nd October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast