1. Link to Post #1
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

Lightbulb Alternatives to the Cyborg/AI agenda

Hello,

I know most people are probably aware of the dark side of the plans of some people to merge humans and machines.

Since there seem to be some dark forces at play who relentlessly try to bring forth this distorted future; I’m subconsciously focussed on finding better solutions and ways.

Today I got a new idea on this:

So, today I tried out a migraine relief TSNS/TENS device. To my surprise it had a good effect. Thus this is a form of technology which has beneficial effects; of which I’m sure there exist more. Also the device does not use any wireless technology like WIFI or 4G or even bluetooth.

Thus it started me thinking:
    What if instead of irreversibly merging technology with the human body; the technologic evolution would focus more on wearable devices using only positive frequencies, which are beneficial to humans. And make sure that the one who wears the device can completely control and adjust the device themselves? Not like our phones who are easily hacked etc.

The idea is not yet complete, but if it would be possible to personalize technology and design it in a way that the user always has complete control over the device (decentralized systems) it seems that it could be beneficial; safer and for sure better than any possible plans for implanting chips in humans or any other irreversible and experimental merging of humans and technology etc.

This is just my idea.

I’d love to hear all your ideas on this.

Just remember the intention is to find better ways for our future to “unravel”; which are balanced and harmonious.

All is one
    Last edited by All is one; 19th November 2022 at 21:04.
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2022), Harmony (9th February 2022), Trisher (10th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Alternatives to the Cyborg/AI agenda

Natural Human vs TransHuman is bound to happen, by 2030 I'd say

I think these technologies you speak of will naturally evolve in response to any great evil going on, although it will likely be too late for the vaxxed who'll tend to follow the AI route towards super intelligence through information but void of emotional intelligence and empathy
    Last edited by yelik; 9th February 2022 at 19:52.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

All is one (9th February 2022), Bill Ryan (8th February 2022), Harmony (9th February 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th February 2022), Trisher (10th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

See this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...hnology-Device
    Spooky 2 is not something you wear, but a device which works via radionics--ie remotely, and that affords some protection and healing.
    It would be great if we had devices that would created a shield around us that would protect from any and all harmful frequencies, but what we really need is to upgrade our technology to zero point tech, or in other words, technology that doesn't emit harmful frequencies and is cheap, ecofriendly and sustainable.
    It's not only humankind that needs protection from harmful frequencies, but all of life on the planet.
    Last edited by onawah; 9th February 2022 at 17:36.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

All is one (9th February 2022), Bill Ryan (9th February 2022), gini (10th February 2022), gord (9th February 2022), Harmony (9th February 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th February 2022), Spiral (9th February 2022), Trisher (10th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Many years ago (1996) I was given a "Q-link" pendant.
    Has anyone else had experiences with this?

https://www.shopqlink.com/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

All is one (11th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

All is one (11th February 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (10th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Many years ago (1996) I was given a "Q-link" pendant.
    Has anyone else had experiences with this?

https://www.shopqlink.com/
    Yes I have had an experience with this. I found that it pushes the heart chakra flow backwards and could not be easily cleaned up after use. I think smudging was the advised method. Most of these devices for protection tend to shrink our energy field flow and keep us less sensitive that way. However if worn for too long they impair the energy field massively by stunting it.
    An alternative would be to increase and strengthen our own flow to fend off technologies. With the uptick in the prevalence of harmful frequencies in the environment we do need help. As Onawah mentioned, the spooky can help. It has a wide range of frequencies and because we don't know what frequencies are being used against us I find that using it on the sweep everytime I have to go into an area of heavy EMFs helps enormously. Its not our own natural flow but its a choice between being bombarded with unknown harmful frequencies or choosing those frequencies known to support and heal the body.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

All is one (11th February 2022), gini (10th February 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (10th February 2022), onawah (12th February 2022), Sunny (10th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

First of all I want to clarify that I do believe that it’s the intention of our creation to live as closely connected to nature and harmony as possible.

Therefore the reason for this thread is not to minimize the importance of nature. Rather it’s because at this moment our technological evolution and societal organization is pushing us more and more towards the irreversible and dangerous experimental merging of man and machine. And though some people see this as the ideal; the chances of this going wrong and the whole plan turning against humanity are 100%. Thus it’s about time to think about ALL the alternatives to this dire future.

One of the alternatives is to return to live in nature without any technology.

Though this might seem ideal, it’s not always feasible or desired and does brings with it its own difficulties. Just look at how many people can not live without their phones computers etc. Also returning to live in nature does not solve the problems humans create by and amongst themselves. By not being able to control their own vices of greed, unnecessary fear, jealousy, violence, power abuse etc. ( If these problems would already have been solved, we would already live in perfect harmony with each other).

In short the vices that are currently still present in humanity create disharmony and are a weakness which provide an energetic gap for outside forces to take over control (mostly not in our best interest). This universal principle is timeless and true for everyone (bottom & top of society) and everything (including AI)

CLOSING THE GAP: Removing our vulnerabilities~vices which leave us at the mercy of other powers taking over control

Therefor I got the idea that using external healing and harmonizing frequency devices might be a solution to above described issues.

Using positive frequencies and giving people total control over their personal technology could be an alternative to the irreversable, intrusive & experimental technology road we're on now and can lead us to a future where everyone can live autonomously in harmony with each other and nature.

This is because people that are healed, and living on a harmonious frequency (with their innate wisdom left intact and their creativity getting chances to bloom) will not direct any of their energy towards their human vices (greed, unnecessary fear, jealousy, violence, power abuse etc.). Therefor they would automatically start to live in harmony wit each other the planet etc. making the society a safe haven for everyone. Also due to there being more harmony people would be able to express and develop their own talents better, leading to a more prosperous society.

Also using positive frequencies and external devices could turn the whole technological evolution in a positive direction. Thus providing an alternative to the very dangerous irreversible merging of man and machine.

But we indeed do need to be alert and conscious about this. This type of change can only be positive if all pitfalls and dangers of power abuse; AI; destructive wireless frequencies, possible issues with the energy source used etc. can be avoided.

Hence a device designed as a seperate unit not connected to wireless connections like WIFI 4G etc. with only positive functions & frequencies etc. seems best. It is also absolutely necessary that humans keep the control over this technology in a checks and balances kind of way. (Meaning there should be complete transparency on what the device is how it works etc and the user should be able to control & adjust the device also …)

I understand these ideas might seem very sci-fi and completely utopian, but I think that we probably either already have the technology to make above idea possible or are on the brink of discovering it.
    For sure if humans can create their own destructive future timeline they can also create a positie one.

Importance of free will and possible outcomes:

Anyone who wants to create or manifest something durable knows that the possibility to succeed is the highest when people full heartedly choose pro something.

Therefor freedom of choice will give the most fruitful results for everyone whatever the believe or choice!

Forcing someone (in to the cyborg agenda or return to nature plan) will automatically lead to one group splitting off/disconnecting and fighting/undermining the other (definitively because of the dangers in “the great experiment” for everyone at every level).

So I think it’s in everybody’s best interest to create enough options and present all people with all those options and alternatives so that they can consciously choose the path they want to take.

If done in this way it is quite possible that a part of humanity will want to follow the cyborg agenda, another will want to use only transparent positive technology in a conscious way and another will want to return to living in nature completely … and that all these groups will live amongst each other in a harmonious way because of the free choice everything started with and because they will all at some level keep each other in to account because we all come from the same "source".

Anyway those are just some ideas. The ideas are not finished yet. But maybe they can push things in a more positive direction.

Things are not going to stay the same anyway, so why not try to create the best possible prospects.

All is one
    Please don’t use the apples of someone else’s tree to satisfy your own thirst. (If you did eat another’s fruit; have the decency to give some fruit back.)
    IF YOU WANT TO SEE A GARDEN OF EDEN ON EARTH; HELP BY SOWING ANOTHER SEED YOURSELF.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (11th February 2022), onawah (12th February 2022), Trisher (11th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Agreed, All is one.
    The problem as I see it is that there are lots of people out there eager to cash in on the dilemma we are facing by creating and marketing products that don't work (or don't work very well), and can actually be harmful.
    There are people investigating these products too, which is a good thing but the science on a lot of this is still new, so there still isn't much dependable information as yet as to which devices are good and which aren't.
    Also, another problem is that some devices may work for awhile, and then not work.
    In the case of TENS units, I was using one for years for tendinitis in my neck and shoulders, and it was giving me great relief.
    I actually don't think I would have survived without it, because I couldn't get to sleep unless I had it on for at least an hour before bedtime.
    (Otherwise I think I would have become addicted to painkillers.)
    But at some point, it stopped working and actually was causing me more pain, so I had to find an alternative.
    Which I found, thank goodness, in turmeric and l-tryptophan supplements and more recently, in the Spooky 2.
    Last edited by onawah; 12th February 2022 at 02:38.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

All is one (12th February 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (12th February 2022), Trisher (12th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Yes Onawah, thanks for the feedback. I’ve noticed that too. Lots of those type of products that are being sold these days don’t work much or can be harmful. Although there are some, like that TENS device, that do have positive effects.

I think a strong healing device, which would emit positive frequencies, and have the functions I tried to describe, has not yet been created for the people.

But now that the technologically savvy person can get wise about the dark & dangerous side of the obliterating cyborg/AI agenda it should be possible to create a frequency device in the best interest of all of humanity.

This is because it's necessary to first become aware of the shadow side of things to be able to consciously manifest what we do want. And I do think we're at that point in time now.

All is one

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (12th February 2022), onawah (13th February 2022), Sunny (13th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread