+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: US Devolution. Is it a real thing?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

Default Re: US Devolution. Is it a real thing?

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BushPilot (13th March 2022), ClearWater (10th March 2022), Gwin Ru (10th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Mari (10th March 2022), mojo (17th March 2022), mountain_jim (10th March 2022), norman (10th March 2022), RunningDeer (10th March 2022), Sadieblue (13th March 2022), Yoda (10th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A new interview of Clif High by Patel Patriot:

https://rumble.com/vwxud5-devolution...interview.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vubob7
    Devolution Power Hour - Clif High Interview
    John, a.k.a. Patel Patriot informs us that Clif doesn’t swear in this show.

Time Stamps:
    • Show begins @ 15 min
    • John @ 20 min
    • Clif @ 23:48
    • John @ 1:26:00 - After the Clif interview, John gives his take that Trump will come back before the mid-terms.
    Topics:
    • Covid
    • Ukraine/Russia
    • Biolabs
    • Trump's timing
    • Truth Social
    • Barr/Pence and their role
    • Media Narratives
    • How close are we to getting through this!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (10th March 2022), Bill Ryan (10th March 2022), BushPilot (13th March 2022), ClearWater (10th March 2022), Gwin Ru (10th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), mojo (17th March 2022), mountain_jim (10th March 2022), Reinhard (11th March 2022), Sadieblue (13th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,398 times in 8,339 posts

That's Clif's best and clearest interview in ages, bang on.

Just skip the first 20 minutes, or else you'll be fed up before he's said anything significant.

For people specifically interested in the Trump aspects of that, this candid fresh interview with him fits in here very well.
    Last edited by norman; 10th March 2022 at 14:42.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BushPilot (13th March 2022), ClearWater (10th March 2022), Harmony (13th March 2022), mountain_jim (10th March 2022), Nasu (10th March 2022), RunningDeer (10th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,299 times in 8,660 posts

^ I had only watched part - now it's gone from YT, as anti-Trump MSM actions continue

I figured that might happen, have not looked for it on other platforms yet...

https://twitter.com/KyleForgeard/sta...ZfoN6nVqqcEB_g

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (13th March 2022), ClearWater (11th March 2022), Harmony (13th March 2022), mojo (17th March 2022), RunningDeer (11th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    ^ I had only watched part - now it's gone from YT, as anti-Trump MSM actions continue

https://rumble.com/vwyi9n-president-...ch-9-2022.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vucc7p
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th March 2022 at 14:01. Reason: embedded the video
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BushPilot (13th March 2022), ClearWater (11th March 2022), Harmony (13th March 2022), mojo (17th March 2022), mountain_jim (11th March 2022), Reinhard (11th March 2022), RunningDeer (11th March 2022), Sadieblue (11th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    {snip}
    I watched part of it. I was put off by the young men calling Trump, "Don" and sometimes it seems like they were laughing at him. One example is a little after 19 minutes.

UPDATE: Oops...norman. I see Bill added the video for you. I'll delete mine.

Donald J. Trump interview with Full Send Podcast (50 min)
    More from Donald J. Trump
    source
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th March 2022 at 16:33.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (13th March 2022), ClearWater (11th March 2022), Harmony (13th March 2022), mojo (17th March 2022), mountain_jim (11th March 2022), Sadieblue (11th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Trump did predict this in the interview..

Donald J Trump
    @realdonaldtrump

2h
    ·
    Whatever happened to free speech in our Country? Incredibly, but not surprisingly, the Big Tech lunatics have taken down my interview with the very popular NELK Boys so that nobody can watch it or in any way listen to it. In the 24 hours that it was up it set every record for them, by many times. Interestingly on the show I told them this would happen because Big Tech and the Fake News Media fear the truth, they fear criticism about Biden, and above all, they don’t want to talk about the Rigged 2020 Presidential Election, all topics discussed. In Russia, the people are not allowed to know that they’re fighting a war with Ukraine, that’s where our media is going, and that’s where our Country is going because it quickly follows—just study history. Are we going to allow this to happen? Our Country is going to hell! Look at your gas prices, Inflation, the Afghanistan debacle, our Border, the war with Ukraine, which should have never happened, and so much more. We need freedom of speech again, we don’t have it and it’s getting worse every day!

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (13th March 2022), ClearWater (11th March 2022), Harmony (13th March 2022), mojo (17th March 2022), RunningDeer (11th March 2022), Sadieblue (11th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

President Donald J. Trump in Florence, SC (1:06:00)
    President Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America, Delivers Remarks in Florence, South Carolina, on Saturday, March 12, 2022, at 7:00 PM EST.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th March 2022 at 01:50.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (13th March 2022), ClearWater (13th March 2022), Harmony (13th March 2022), mojo (17th March 2022), mountain_jim (13th March 2022), Sadieblue (13th March 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Fortunately there are bread crumbs to discern that Biden is not in control. These indicators point to a high probability that devolution is happening. IMO we wont have to wait too long and the fact that Putin is fighting the deep state may make things happen faster which may also rise to the publics attention.

Here is part 3 of the excellent video series.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vuz51h

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ClearWater (17th March 2022), Harmony (17th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (17th March 2022), lisalu (17th March 2022), mountain_jim (17th March 2022), norman (17th March 2022), RunningDeer (17th March 2022), Sadieblue (17th March 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

final segment in this video...

Quote What storm Mr. President?

You'll find out.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Harmony (19th March 2022), mojo (17th March 2022), RunningDeer (17th March 2022), Sadieblue (17th March 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Between Patel Patriot and decodingsymbols.wordpress.com I'd say I'm a believer that something is happening. At the bare minimum, the narratives being spun in the media, both MSM and anti-MSM, are both probably not even close to the truth. For example, @mojo, I'm skeptical to say that Putin is "fighting the deep state". You could look at the MSM saying Putin is bad, then flip it to Putin is good, but is it that simple? I don't think so. I have no idea really, but I'd bet against being able to piece together the truth from whatever is being fed by any media source in a rapidly-evolving scenario like this one with more moving parts than we can comprehend without insider info.

If something is happening, I'm not sure the intended end result is going to be what people think it will be. It seems a lot of people think "System is corrupt -> Expose corruption -> System gets rid of corruption and becomes good". No. The entire system is inherently corrupt. It is a system based on control. We need to make the quantum leap to true freedom and go back to being governed by natural law, not millions of random contracts (laws) made between people we don't know, possibly before we were born. This will require a massive shift in perspective. Not sure how that will be accomplished. Probably one person at a time. So we can all do something.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to waxamillionpehhgasus For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2022), ClearWater (17th March 2022), Dennis Leahy (29th March 2022), gord (18th March 2022), Harmony (19th March 2022), Jad (18th March 2022), lisalu (17th March 2022), mojo (17th March 2022), mountain_jim (17th March 2022), RunningDeer (17th March 2022), Sadieblue (18th March 2022), Vicus (18th March 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (29th March 2022), ClearWater (29th March 2022), lisalu (29th March 2022), mountain_jim (29th March 2022), wondering (29th March 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/...on-part-19?s=w

Devolution - Part 19
    RICO Suave

Patel Patriot
    19 hr ago
    If you haven’t read the previous installments of my Devolution series, you can do here on my website:
    https://www.devolution.link/

You can find me on Truth Social: @patelpatriot

Find me on Telegram here: https://t.me/patelpatriot

Don’t forget to Subscribe to support my work!

Special thanks for this article go to:

The Kate Awakening - Telegram: https://t.me/thekateawakening

Patrick Gunnels - https://www.rumble.com/user/pgunnels

A. C. Harmony

On October 13, 2016, Presidential Candidate Donald Trump gave arguably the most important speech of his entire presidential campaign. In it, he directly called out the deep state and revealed that his campaign posed an existential threat to it.

Throughout the Devolution Series, I have outlined the moves and countermoves between Donald Trump and the truly global deep state. The deep state knew what a threat Trump was, and they would do anything to prevent him from winning the 2016 election. Their move was the initiation of the Russia Collusion Hoax. As always, Trump’s countermoves are far more brilliant and impactful than those of his enemies.

Let’s explore them together.

Countermoves

The Lawsuit

On 3/24/2022 there was a massive piece of news that was dropped on the world in the form of a Trump lawsuit.

The lawsuit filed by Trump started out with an absolute bombshell list of defendants. Nearly every single major player you could think of that has been involved in the color revolution perpetrated against Trump since he came down the escalator and announced his Presidential candidacy is listed (with a few notable exceptions I will discuss shortly).

My initial thoughts on this lawsuit were focused on the timing of it. Special Prosecutor John Durham issued a “speaking indictment” to Michael Sussman on September 16th, 2021. This indictment outlined the entire conspiracy. Why didn’t Trump reveal this lawsuit shortly thereafter?

On March 24th, 2019, it was reported the Mueller investigation concluded and found no collusion. Could Trump not have filed this lawsuit then?

Why now?

Many have speculated on the real motivations. Here are a few such speculations I snagged from Just Human’s telegram channel written by Joe Lange and Awakened Outlaw:

We can be certain it wasn’t about the money. So was it for the media coverage? Was it for some purpose relating to Durham? Or is it pointing to something larger?

While I don’t claim to have a definitive answer to the “why” question, I hope to show you by the end of this article, that this just might be some piece of the devolution puzzle. As we’ve covered many times before in this series, Trump used his powers as President to fight against the deep state, but before we see how Trump’s Executive actions come into play relating to this lawsuit, we need to look a little closer at a few aspects of the lawsuit itself.

< much more at link - Patel Patriot includes so many images of text that these are hard to copy over to Avalon without breaking into numerous posts >
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 29th March 2022 at 23:51.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (29th March 2022), lisalu (30th March 2022), RunningDeer (29th March 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

This is a really exciting interview that is a must watch if your interested in Devolution. There arer some excellent proofs that it is happening. It's a super exciting time in History to be a part of the biggest sting operation in the World. Biden and the evil minions and the evil cabal are going down like a house of cards.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vxowwt
    Last edited by mojo; 10th April 2022 at 16:35.

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

another hope provider (go to link for complete article)

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/...on-part-20?s=w

Quote Devolution - Part 20
    Trump Justice

Patel Patriot

Many of us have often wondered if our movement will ever actually see any form of “major victory” in this war against the political establishment. Because of our political beliefs we have been marginalized, booted off of platforms, labeled as delusional conspiracy theory terrorists. There has been a true double-standard of justice when it comes to the two different political factions of this country. While we have been scorned, the corrupt political establishment has appeared to get away with so many wrongdoings:
    • The relentless media lies
    • The Obama Presidency with 68 known controversies
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Uranium One scandal
    • Pay for play with the Clinton Foundation
    • Private email server
    • Russian collusion hoax
    • Impeachment hoax
    • Covid-19
    • The Biden Crime Family
    • Hunter Biden’s laptop
    • The stolen election
    • The entirety of the Biden administration

It never ends.

I understand the feeling of hopelessness many have. The feeling that because we haven’t seen any form of justice to this point, maybe we never will. Many have said that our time is coming. It does feel as if the momentum is finally shifting as we get more revelations from the Durham investigation and the Biden Crime family coupled with the collapse of the mainstream media and the fraudulent administration.

I have given my opinion throughout my series that Donald Trump implemented devolution to counter the stolen election and I believe we will be vindicated by his return to office before 2024. In fact, many of you know that I speculate his return will be prior to the 2022 midterms. I do not believe his return is possible without some form of vindication for those of us know the 2020 election was stolen. I do not believe his return is possible without some form of justice for those who stole the 2020 election, among other things.

What will this vindication look like? What form will this “Trump Justice” take?

And do we have evidence that Trump made moves while President to set this vindication in motion?

Absof*ckinglutely we do.

< rest at link >

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (25th April 2022), lisalu (25th April 2022)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

While I was trying to determine if the interview video Bill posted today (05/04) was current or not, it is now removed (from this thread), with no evidence as to why?

I know that other researchers now consider Juan to be disinfo, for whatever its worth, but was surprised to not find this post now.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 4th May 2022 at 21:57.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th May 2022), ClearWater (5th May 2022), Inversion (4th May 2022), Sadieblue (5th May 2022)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

While I was trying to determine if the interview video Bill posted today (05/04) was current or not, it is now removed (from this thread), with no evidence as to why?

I know that other researchers now consider Juan to be disinfo, for whatever its worth, but was surprised to not find this post now.
    Yes, the video I posted in good faith has been extensively shared on quite a few platforms over the last few days — but it was over a year old.

It was actually a composite of two videos published by americanmediaperiscope.net on 31 March and 1 April 2021. I checked it out with quite some care. My apologies to all.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (4th May 2022), ClearWater (5th May 2022), Inversion (4th May 2022), mountain_jim (5th May 2022), Sadieblue (5th May 2022), wondering (4th May 2022), Yoda (4th May 2022)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

On the other hand, if anyone is missing a good dose of Juan O'Savin's world view, this interview was on the last day of April.

Alitnvegas - Tom Numbers - Juan O Savin 2022-04-30
    https://rumble.com/v134bsx-juan-o-savin-43022.html

AND . .

This interview quite blew my mind. It's an old interview (2015 I think) that he's recently revamped and posted on his new website 107daily. It's been chopped into 3 parts and the 3rd part is the clincher that blew my mind. I've never heard anyone join the big picture dots quite like he did in this interview.

JUAN O' SAVIN SPECIAL SERIES ~ PART THREE
    Part 3: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DwEnUKPKSxrw/

Last edited by norman; 5th May 2022 at 00:22.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (7th May 2022), ClearWater (5th May 2022), mountain_jim (5th May 2022), Sadieblue (5th May 2022)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Yes, the video I posted in good faith has been extensively shared on quite a few platforms over the last few days — but it was over a year old.

It was actually a composite of two videos published by americanmediaperiscope.net on 31 March and 1 April 2021. I checked it out with quite some care. My apologies to all.

Thanks Bill - I was also suspecting it was old, but did not succeed in verifying it like you did. This is happening a lot with Rumble videos, being repackaged/reposted and no creation/interview date data within the video itself.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th May 2022)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Jordan Sather

@PatelPatriot's Part 22 of Devolution is a good read.

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/...on-part-22?s=r

He discusses military application of Irregular Warfare, and takes a looks at the "Ghosts in the Machine" YouTube video put out by the Army's 4th PSYOP Group earlier this month.

I find it interesting that Ezra Cohen Watnick liked that YouTube video a few weeks ago.

What a time to be alive to watch the Irregular Warfare that has been the Trump Admin/Devolution/Q Op these last few years.

//////////////////////////////////

Brian Cates - Political Columnist ★★★
    Forwarded from
    ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter
    🐸
    (
    Pepe Lives Matter
    )
    Gregg Phillips just told Patel that he has irrefutable evidence, that he's been involved in a major counter intelligence operation, and that once we get to where this is ready to go its going to make everybody forget the Mules and cause people to question everything people think they know about elections.
    Someone refill my popcorn bin.

https://t.me/patelpatriot/3505
    Telegram
    Patel Patriot
    Make sure to watch this Gregg Phillips interview and share it everywhere!

🔥 Big things on the way! 🔥

https://rumble.com/v16gih4-patel-pat...nmtun&mc=4m0ok

///

Patel Patriot interviews Gregg Phillips from True the Vote.

Follow Truth Social: @patelpatriot @greggphillips

Telegram: https://t.me/patelpatriot

An Introduction to Devolution: https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/...devolution?s=w

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v13ucj2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast