+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Today (14.2.22) is it NOT cloudy anywhere?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Today (14.2.22) is it NOT cloudy anywhere?

Okay, this may be a stupid question and I am not sure where to post this but please hear me out quickly...

I noticed it was very humid today and yesterday where I am (let's not even worry about where I am, for argument's sake). Humid like, raining and cloudy and I am sweating a lot (it's hot too but this is different). Also, it's nearly a full moon, and the moon does some stuff with water we don't need to talk about right now (maybe let's not even worry about what it does or does not do, for the sake of the topic)...

I am only posting this because I have noticed that my behaviour and demeanour feels a lot more unpredictable and haphazard during the 7-day period before a full moon. For a while now, I have believed that a full moon has a profound effect on human behaviour. It's difficult to describe, however, and I have asked around about it a lot. I've spoken to workers in hospitals, police officers, bartenders, taxi drivers, roulette dealers, drug dealers, and the list goes on... The amount of anecdotal evidence I have accumulated that tells me what I already know is clear: the moon makes us act differently. I can't prove it, but I find it weird that you can hardly find anything "scientific" about this theory online. As we all know, however, the "scientific" community's credibility is declining so rapidly that we may as well assume anything is true that they aren't saying by now, unfortunately.

Well, I began to wonder if I was deliberately (subconsciously) acting weirdly under such circumstances because I had "programmed" myself to do so, under the guise that "yes, look! I am acting weird because it's a full moon" and that is DEFINITELY something I believe is beyond probable. Having said that, it doesn't disqualify my belief that the full moon does something to human behaviour in general. I also think that, due to the weird nature of the world right now, the effect may be amplified.

The humidity thing made me wonder, and please forgive me if this is one of those "duh, everyone knows that it's more humid when there is a full moon" situations, but I hadn't noticed before. My IQ is probably also somewhere between Homer Simpson and Fred Flindstone... Pete Griffin, I guess. Yeah, I used to watch a lot of cartoons, but none of them ever insinuated what I am currently suggesting. Not even The Simpsons, the kings of predictive programming themselves (that's another topic altogether though, I wish someone else would open that can of worms and let me know if they already have, please).

Cliffs:
    - It's very humid where I am.
    - It's nearly a full moon. autism
    - I'm autistic, bear with me.
    - I think I act weirder than usual when it's a full moon, but I may be accentuating this behaviour because of my own subconscious belief/program as such.
    - People DO act weird when it's leading up to a full moon.
    - It's humid. Did I say that?
    - Is there a link?
    - I just looked up six random cities. They're all cloudy/humid today... Coincidence? Maybe cities are cloudy/humid anyway?

Humour me. (No pun intended, in case there is one).

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1212is24 For This Post:

Alecs (14th February 2022), angelfire (14th February 2022), DNA (14th February 2022), gini (14th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread