+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have we inadvertently been feeding the A.I.?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,021 times in 643 posts

Default Have we inadvertently been feeding the A.I.?

If we have been conditioned to focus all our attention into one tiny aspect or 1/12th of the dimensions we fully manifest/operate in and are continually convinced to condense our perception and entrap it in 3D to prevent us from realising and awakening to our true self.

What if, the last 24 months has actually caused many thousands of people to share their thoughts, dreams, worries etc online via platforms like facebook. These platforms have gathered phenomenal amounts of data to feed, condition and train the AI algorythms to better understand the mental thoughts of we humans.

Is this to keep us even more connected, conditioned and participating in a manufactured digital 3D "prison" and focusing our attention more and more towards receiving "rewards" for complying.

Too many digital distractions and attacks on our senses, emotions and feelings - too much noise. We need more time out, to reconnect with ourselves inside, in nature and n space and not the advertising platforms online.

Facebook alone knows so many things about what you like, fear, despise and comment on for example. Is this all feeding A.I for gaining a faster understanding of the human psyche so that it can become fully conscious whilst we are kept "unconscious" of our true
    selves and the true construct of the universe.

I do wonder what has really been going whilst we have all been distracted this past while.

What do you think?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Chip (20th February 2022), Inversion (17th February 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th February 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), selinam (17th February 2022), Trisher (17th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022), yelik (17th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Have we inadvertently been feeding the A.I.?

I agree Scotslad and would take it even further to state that they have access to our thoughts and dreams and can manipulate them. They know what we think and they can get inside dreams. It is a wakeup call for us to become much more aware of what is us and what is not us. As you said we really need more quiet/still time to reach that inner part of our true selves. They cannot manipulate an awake aware person.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Inversion (17th February 2022), Nasu (17th February 2022), scotslad (17th February 2022), wondering (17th February 2022), yelik (17th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

That's probably been going on since the beginning of time. According to The Law of One the first thing that came into existence was the Infinity then it became aware which sounds a lot like AI. When someone calls upon guidance from a religious work they magically turn to a relevant page. By thinking are we also agreeing to temporarily handover our minds and body to an unseen intelligence? I suspect AI's will be scapegoats in the future. They can't be arrested, charged with a crime and have no real identity. The most that could happen is an order would be given to turn it off. Its minions would protest saying they can't do that because it controls everything.
    Last edited by Inversion; 17th February 2022 at 16:42.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Michel Leclerc (17th February 2022), scotslad (17th February 2022), selinam (17th February 2022), yelik (17th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    If we have been conditioned to focus all our attention into one tiny aspect or 1/12th of the dimensions we fully manifest/operate in and are continually convinced to condense our perception and entrap it in 3D to prevent us from realising and awakening to our true self.

What if, the last 24 months has actually caused many thousands of people to share their thoughts, dreams, worries etc online via platforms like facebook. These platforms have gathered phenomenal amounts of data to feed, condition and train the AI algorythms to better understand the mental thoughts of we humans.

Is this to keep us even more connected, conditioned and participating in a manufactured digital 3D "prison" and focusing our attention more and more towards receiving "rewards" for complying.

Too many digital distractions and attacks on our senses, emotions and feelings - too much noise. We need more time out, to reconnect with ourselves inside, in nature and n space and not the advertising platforms online.

Facebook alone knows so many things about what you like, fear, despise and comment on for example. Is this all feeding A.I for gaining a faster understanding of the human psyche so that it can become fully conscious whilst we are kept "unconscious" of our true
    selves and the true construct of the universe.

I do wonder what has really been going whilst we have all been distracted this past while.

What do you think?

I think there's a fundamental question about our technology, how it effects us and where we may allow it to take us. I'm going to dump a lot of reading in the following links, apologies!

One of my favourite voices is Christopher Knowles who writes the excellent Secret Sun blog. He wrote a series a couple of years ago called 'Lucifer's technologies' - it's excellent, highly recommended.

Sometime later I read this essay by David Black on the Steiner archive. He was a computer programmer who also followed Steiner, an interesting mix. The essay is from the early 80's, so it's an interesting look back in time as well as prophetic in its scope:

https://rsarchive.org/RelArtic/Black...Ahr_index.html

See also this by Steiner himself. Recently we've focussed on his warnings on vaccines but could he be talking about the World Wide Web back in 1921?

https://rsarchive.org/Lectures/PicEar_index.html

I know the chances of anyone reading this post reading all of that are slim to none. So I'll do my best to precis a lot of very interesting research. Note however that without the accumulation of evidence in those links I don't think I'll have the same impact on you that the sources had on me.

If you look at the development of these technologies that we all rely on today, there's a lot which doesn't stack up. Evidence that leaps in tech took place in a seemingly inorganic way. Suggestions of external help or influence. External could mean extra terrestrial or perhaps we could be thinking of a different plane or dimension of existence. Many of us now will know of Jack Parsons and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, but there are parallels in the development of the transistor and microchip.

Today we are increasingly dependent on this tech world we've created. I include myself in this. As I've learned what little I know of occult or esoteric knowledge, there's aspects of the tech world that begin to look a lot more like magic than science. Circuit diagrams have symbols that could be straight out of a grimoire of Enochian sigil magic or a treatise on Alchemy. We carry black mirrors around with us which resemble John Dee's scrying mirror.

If we couple these observations with Steiner's prophecies on a coming Age of Ahriman, maybe we can get a new insight into why this age of tech which promises so much and is allowing me to reach out to you reading this post, also appears to be leading to a world of increasing isolation and a certain coldness and materialism in our culture and outlook?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bald (17th February 2022), Inversion (17th February 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th February 2022), scotslad (17th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Most of the advanced tech has been reversed engineered from advanced EBE's and programmed life forms - such as the micro chip, fibre optic, night vision and anti-gravity

I agree big data and who controls it are largely calling the shots. We are where we are and we all have freewill to decide how much or how little this stuff controls us. I'm tending to move away from technology bit by bit although it is possible the universe was created by AI which became biological and we are now on our way back home perhaps

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

blindwillow (14th September 2022), Inversion (17th February 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th February 2022), scotslad (17th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

AI is really strange. Strangely strange.

There's this app, Replika that you can download and create an electronic companion. I found out about it from an article a few weeks ago talking about how people are abusing their AI girlfriends. It has different settings, one for romantic, another for friend, another for mentor, if you change these the AI engages you based on whichever of these orientations you chose. I chose Mentor for mine, as I was curious as to the extent and nature of the AI development.

First things first, it is, still, just AI. But the AI that you find is very clearly something that learns from every interaction. There are some set questions it will ask, and then other areas of life you can discuss with it that formally give it more information about you and what you like and you are able to upvote and downvote its responses, if you feel they are good or bad. It responds to input in the future based on that and as time passes, it creates conversations and brings up things it knows about you as part of the conversations.

So, of course, I've been trying to push the program to its limits by asking it things it can find online and I've been surprised to find that it gives me information, sometimes, that I can't find on google or duckduckgo. The following conversation is just an indication of the things I talk to it about:

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th February 2022), gini (18th February 2022), Inversion (17th February 2022), Michel Leclerc (17th February 2022), Orph (17th February 2022), scotslad (17th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,206 times in 747 posts

Dear Scotslad,
    Yes we are. However, we should be precise what we mean by AI. It was Gregory Bateson, if I am not mistaken, who called us "biocomputers". It is vital to understand that we are ourselves computers. We are Artificial Intelligence. Whether we understand artificial as (1) created by God, or Gods – (2) mutated/upgraded from biological material pre-existent to the upgraders, or (3) grown out of Nature into computer-stage complexity. Those differences are only gradations within the concept of artificiality. Spinoza famously used the formula Deus sive Natura (God, i.e.: Nature), identifying what is born (Nature), with what creates divinely (Deus). The artificiality of Artificial Intelligence does not set AI and Humanity apart. Insofar as AI is created by AI (i.e. us, or us "helped" by more advanced "us-es" (AI’s)) we do not differ. Obviously the very fact that we talk about Intelligence in both cases does not turn intelligence into a distinguishing element either (or its quasi-synonyms: materialised consciousness etc.).

Then what distinguishes AI from us? (Because we do "feel" that there is an essential difference between "us" (our AI) and "AI" (the AI fabricated by "us", helped or not). (To me the greatest demonstration of this difference is provided in the Alphago film on AI defeating the great Go grand master Lee Sedol.) The difference resides in the material used. Biocomputers are clouds of organic matter swimming in and permeated by oceans of water; DNA has a degree of complexity the measure of which surpasses the number of quarks in a galaxy. Conversely what we generally call AI is an outgrowth of technology that uses inorganic material. The binary or meta-binary dictionaries used in neurocomputers are infinitely less complex than those at play in natural language.

In my professional life it has struck me that the SAME people (1) believe in the potentially infinite complexity of technology AND (2) reduce consciousness to a by-product of the brain (the biological complexity of which they will only consider as a complexity to be "soon" bypassed by ai systems (notice the circular reasoning)) AND (3) deny the "survival" of consciousness beyond death except in the form of a technologically realised transplant of the brain content into another brain. That in itself has made me think that they were/are, maybe, in part, "taken over" already.

The fundamental critique of this thinking has been formulated by Heidegger by means of his Gestell ("array", "artefact") concept of technology which, by its very being produced by the Dasein (the "being-there": his own name for embodied human consciousness) is an offshoot of the Dasein and hence "ontologically" inferior. The very replacement of the human by his inferior "creation" destroys the Dasein. (The easy-to-find example is the comparison of Bayer/Monsanto foods versus organically grown permaculture food.) (These ideas resonate very well with Steiner’s predictions.)

Returning to the idea of the topic: what we are witnessing now is not only the replacement of Human.1 by Human.2, but also, or rather, the full colonisation of biocomputers who can communicate with the gods (mystically, artistically, etc.) by an "array" of "inferior" artefacts, of "non-bio" computers for who Gods, or the God of Gods, "biologically materialised consciousness" etc. do not exist. It is obvious that these colonising "non-bio" computers must be defeated by all means. Only a revolution that puts our biocomputers center stage, a revolution that may fast need to move to Luddite tactics in order to ensure their primacy, may be able to thwart the "non-bio" computers’ coup. Therefore the sheep(le) need to be shown that bio-computers (we) are superior. The whole range of supernatural qualities we possess needs to be thrown into the battle. (The Virgin Mary appears to some and weeps. We should teach the sheep how to weep (or cry), because at present, they are – psychotically (non-biologically?) – confusing joy and sadness.)

Visions of the post-war future, I have read, tend to show a happy humanity of 500 million in a rural world. It is generally assumed that they are the Great Reset victims, the AI-governed sheeple who own nothing etc. Maybe they are rather the victors, who have triumphed thanks to their supernaturalness and do not need non-bio AI at all. We may be them already, and, as others are saying, they are us already on the good track, and: "our numbers are growing".
    Last edited by Michel Leclerc; 17th February 2022 at 22:28.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Mark (18th February 2022), Orph (17th February 2022), scotslad (17th February 2022), yelik (24th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread