+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) — Destroying the West one fraud at a time

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) — Destroying the West one fraud at a time

ESG stands for Environmental, Social and Governance.

The major sources of corporate funding, stocks and bonds, only go to ESG compliant corporations. Blackrock, Vanguard, major banks and insurance companies, and other such, in the world's capital markets, only fund ESG compliant corporations. Corporate compliance officers are have key sign off control on what a corporation does, how it does it, and who it hires and promotes.

=== ===

Conventional meaning of these three terms:

Environmental: Carbon neutral, to lower anthromorphic global warming.

Social: Equality of measured results by various racial, cultural and genetic criteria, not equality of opportunity.

Governance: Co-operation of "stake holders" in a corporation's operations and success

=== ===

My understanding of these three terms:

Environmental: Carbon neutrality is a way to suppress Western (but not Chinese) industry, using a fraudulent scientific "theory". Life on our planet depends on carbon abundance, and our planet's temperatures are controlled by the varying energy levels of the sun, the solar system, and our galaxy. Human influence on global temperatures is minuscule.

Social: The "social" criteria of ESG promotes destruction of Western culture with such frauds as Critical Race Theory, the destruction of Western families with gender-blender nonsense, and the "racist white supremacist" slander.

Governance: The "stake holders" are other ESG compliant corporations, including corporations pretending to be our governments. Corporations are responsible to their bottom line and investors (the one's enforcing ESG), not to the people. In short, it means governance by an oligopoly of elite controlled corporations.

=== ===

Conclusions:

All three categories of ESG work to destroy Western cultures, nations, industry, prosperity and freedom.

ESG is the work of the devil, of the uber-wealthy Babylonian, Phoenician, Venetian, now Anglo-American centric families, dressed up in nice sounding bland terms.

ESG is deeply and broadly infused in Western corporate governance and finance.

Not surprisingly, Klaus Schwab is a major supporter of "stakeholder capitalism".
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th February 2022 at 10:02.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (19th February 2022), amor (20th February 2022), Baby Steps (19th February 2022), Bill Ryan (19th February 2022), Blacklight43 (19th February 2022), Ewan (19th February 2022), Harmony (21st February 2022), haroldsails (20th February 2022), Ioneo (19th February 2022), Jambo (19th February 2022), kfm27917 (2nd October 2023), meat suit (19th February 2022), Mike (2nd October 2023), Peace in Oz (20th February 2022), Richard S. (20th February 2022), Sadieblue (19th February 2022), samsdice (19th February 2022), Snoweagle (20th February 2022), Sunny-side-up (19th February 2022), The KMan (19th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

Default Re: ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) — Destroying the West one fraud at a time

True. If you look into it deeper, you will find these corporations are very involved in large stock holders of drug corps, and other unethical type entities out there.

The more vaccines that are sold, for instance, the more money they make. Very evil people behind the scenes out there. Hiding , so to speak.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Blacklight43 (19th February 2022), Ewan (19th February 2022), The KMan (19th February 2022), ThePythonicCow (24th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) — Destroying the West one fraud at a time

I have observed that everything the "Evil Crowd" devise is set up to make them scads of money at the expense of their victims. Nothing new here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (24th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

I don't doubt the veracity of what you are saying, I have heard this before and read about some of this but my question is to what end? Is the primary goal the destruction of Western Europe and the USA? If so, who or what is it going to replace our current geopolitical structure, one-world government? if this is the case it appears to me that the Chinese have the most to gain. If this is true then we could expect borders to disappear around the world and allow free movement of people. The goal would be to blend the world into one race, no black, no white just a shade somewhere in between. People would freely move around the globe relocating to countries (geographical parts of the world) with the best standard of living and the best-paying jobs. This effort must be generational.

If this is true then why are the Chinese so anti-immigration and make unspoken but extreme attempts to keep their race pure. Who gains and who wins - where is it all going? Where do the people (who are they) orchestrating this want it all to end up?

I am not doubting what you are putting forward, the open southern border in the USA is an attempt so obvious (that most don't believe it) to destabilise the country. Immigration is absolutely being used as a weapon.

A quick edit - Please don't think I am anti-immigration I am not. I am against an open border that allows criminals & drugs through at will. I am against any system that encourages people to make such a dangerous life move that results in their rape, molestation and frequent loss of life. This is not immigration. Immigration is when you sit down and talk with an official and after some discussion and investigation you are legally allowed to enter.
    Last edited by rgray222; 20th February 2022 at 15:55.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

The KMan (21st February 2022), ThePythonicCow (24th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

Rothschild Admits ESG Failure As Globalists Shift To “Inclusive Capitalism” Agenda
    September 13, 2023

https://alt-market.us/rothschild-adm...talism-agenda/

+ Reply to Thread