English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,556 times in 20,694 posts

Default Re: Spooky 2 Rife Machine, Affordable Self Healing & Detox

The Secret Power of Sound, Vibrations, and Frequencies
    Universe Inside You
    1.83M subscribers
    Jan 6, 2020

(I'm not sure if this has been posted before. It's about more than Spooky 2 devices, but it supports the practice of healing with frequencies.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2023), ClearWater (20th September 2023), Harmony (20th September 2023), Jambo (23rd October 2023), Kryztian (20th September 2023), lisalu (20th September 2023), Loorus (6th February 2024), mizo (20th September 2023), mountain_jim (23rd October 2023), Peace in Oz (13th October 2023), Reinhard (23rd October 2023), Tigger (20th September 2023)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Self-replicating nanobots in blood
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    We know now that there are self-replicating nanobots in the blood of the vaxxed as well as the unvaxxed ( also wild animals) and since they are one of the toxic components of chemtrails, this is likely to be widespread.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1581597
    EDTA chelation can be helpful with heavy metal detoxing, and Spooky 2 may also, with settings of "detox heavy metals" and "DNA heal".
    Hopefully Dr. Ana Mihalcea and other researchers who are doing live microscopy work will be able to discover if these frequencies (and/or others) are helpful.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2023), Harmony (14th October 2023), Loorus (6th February 2024), mountain_jim (23rd October 2023), Peace in Oz (13th October 2023), Reinhard (23rd October 2023), Tigger (13th October 2023)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

I just posted an excellent documentary on Royal Raymond Rife, his incredible microscopes, and his healing frequencies, over on one of Wade Frazier's threads: WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet Post #10628.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 23rd October 2023 at 19:18.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2023), Harmony (24th October 2023), Jambo (23rd October 2023), Kryztian (23rd October 2023), Loorus (6th February 2024), Mari (23rd October 2023), mountain_jim (23rd October 2023), onawah (24th October 2023), Peace in Oz (24th October 2023), Reinhard (23rd October 2023), Tigger (24th October 2023)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Rife Tech not effective on nanobots
    (see bold letters in text)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Darkfield Microscopy Of Micro Robots In Live Blood Exposed to Scalar Wave Quantum Cold Laser
    Humanity United Now - Ana Maria Mihalcea, MD, PhD
    NOV 3, 2023
    https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...m_medium=email

"I had looked at this live blood analysis with my Darkfield Microscope and saw micro robots. I call them this as I see them emitting light in multiple frequencies. They appear to clearly be artificially intelligent. The nanotechnology and engineering literature that describes polymer coated quantum dots in the 100nm size range. These structures are in the size range of about 500nm - but the Darkfield microscope makes them appear larger then they are by about a factor of 15.

Many people have wondered if different frequencies would deactivate the microbots.
    I took my 405nm Quantum Scalar Wave Cold Laser and pulsed it at 3 frequencies of 528nm, 369nm, 417nm. These frequencies obviously have healing effects on DNA. I was wondering if it would deactivate the microbots.

In the video below you can see a microbot in the blood. I turned on the laser at the beginning of the video and pointed it to the slide. It did not appear to me that the bot reacted.

(video at the link)

I found another microbot. I call the microbot the blinking lights that are seemingly changing size but clearly pulsing light frequency, mainly in the visible light and blue range from what I can tell. This microbot seemed to be somewhat affected by the Cold Laser scalar wave frequency. It stops in its tracks and seems to become immobile within a few minutes of shining the laser on the blood.

(video at the link)

Here is another microbot in the same blood sample that I zoomed in on and then exposed to the laser. This one does not seem to react much and continues on its mission to attack red blood cells.

(video at the link)

For the time I observed the microbots with exposure to the cold laser I did not see a significant effect. I have looked at live blood analysis after using scalar wave technology like the EES system. It helps the red blood cells and seems to reduce rouleaux formation but does not reduce the nano and micro technology in the blood. Many people think using Rife frequencies will help, but you cannot dissolve plastic or rubber with Rife, which is what hydrogel is. Remember, some clinicians are thinking these are parasites. They are not. Look at the work of the toxicologist Dr. Hildi Staninger. She was a pioneer of testing these brain computer interface technologies that have been weaponized upon targeted people via brain chips and implants for decades as well as via Morgellons. She had an expert parasitologist confirm that Morgellon’s is not a parasite, it is a synthetic polymer plastic silicone technology using animal proteins with metals in it. Please read her analysis on these plasmonic crystal nanomachines that have been deployed on humanity for decades. Many targeted individuals suffer from these implants and they have been removed and analyzed as shown in the article below. Morgellon’s is one form of this warfare, for the biosensors can be inhaled on a mass scale when aerosolized as smart dust. Her toxicology analysis clearly shows it is not a parasite but polyamide protein and metal based DNA sensor. Clifford Carnicom and I also found these polyamide groups as the main component of hydrogel in Near Infrared Spectroscopy. He calls the micro robots CDB.

GLOBAL BRAIN CHIP AND MESOGENS Nano Machines for Ultimate Control of False Memories - Computer System For Collective Mind Control
    ANA MARIA MIHALCEA, MD, PHD
    ·
    JUL 18

“To understand the technology of mesogens and their multiple smart functional uses for sensing, payload delivery systems, and other related aspects of their design, one must always remember that the mesogen is the tool or device – like the wheel on a car for the nano machine. The nano machine can be designed to become the robot, surgical scalpel, camera…

Read full story: https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.co...-mesogens-nano
    Summary:

Direct exposure to healing frequency pulsed cold scalar quantum laser does not seem to deter the micro robotic artificial intelligence bidirectional telemetry biosensors."
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2023), Harmony (4th November 2023), Loorus (6th February 2024), Reinhard (6th February 2024), Tigger (3rd November 2023)

9. Link to Post #65
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Hi, I've copied my recent post from another Spooky2 thread;

Hello all. Slightly late to the party here and my finger is hovering over the 'buy' button of the 'Spooky2 XM Generator Portable Essential Kit' (the two generator one)
    I'm almost there, but two questions:

I need to know if this will genuinely help my arthritis pain. I've tried other modalities, including diet changes, but nothing's happening.
    Has anyone here had real help with their joint pain? Yes, I know there's a lot of postings here and you're mostly impressed by Spooky2 but my current brain fog (EMF?) means sometimes I find it hard to trawl through them all and take it in. Crazy, since I've been an avid 'student' for all my life...but these are Woo times..

I've downloaded the 'trial' software from the website and have yet to play with it. What do you guys make of the beginner's guide - is it idiot-proof? (I think Bill posted something regarding this, but I can't recall)

This is a new paradigm for me (as is for most) and I'm up for it in principle, but I'm loathe to spend what is for me a fair amount of dosh for something which, just having to understand what to do first off, seems an overwhelm for this tired psyche of mine.
    Thanking you for any helpful responses.

Oh yes, and the post-herpatic Shingles pain is still running its course...if that can be knocked on the head then I would be happy!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2023), Harmony (25th November 2023), Kryztian (26th November 2023), Loorus (6th February 2024), Yoda (25th November 2023)

11. Link to Post #66
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    Hi, I've copied my recent post from another Spooky2 thread;

Hello all. Slightly late to the party here and my finger is hovering over the 'buy' button of the 'Spooky2 XM Generator Portable Essential Kit' (the two generator one)
    I'm almost there, but two questions:

I need to know if this will genuinely help my arthritis pain. I've tried other modalities, including diet changes, but nothing's happening.
    Has anyone here had real help with their joint pain? Yes, I know there's a lot of postings here and you're mostly impressed by Spooky2 but my current brain fog (EMF?) means sometimes I find it hard to trawl through them all and take it in. Crazy, since I've been an avid 'student' for all my life...but these are Woo times..

I've downloaded the 'trial' software from the website and have yet to play with it. What do you guys make of the beginner's guide - is it idiot-proof? (I think Bill posted something regarding this, but I can't recall)

This is a new paradigm for me (as is for most) and I'm up for it in principle, but I'm loathe to spend what is for me a fair amount of dosh for something which, just having to understand what to do first off, seems an overwhelm for this tired psyche of mine.
    Thanking you for any helpful responses. There are still a lot

Oh yes, and the post-herpatic Shingles pain is still running its course...if that can be knocked on the head then I would be happy!

Update:
    Well, after banning all external distractions and sitting down for two hours and going through the tutorials on Spooky2 site, I will admit to a lot of the mist clearing re what to do, etc. Whilst there are still a load of questions, the sense of overwhelm has diminished. I'm confident that I can handle things from here, given that the instructions/videos are indeed idiot-proof

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th November 2023), Harmony (26th November 2023), Kryztian (26th November 2023), Loorus (6th February 2024), onawah (25th November 2023), Vangelo (26th November 2023)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Keajran's Avatar
    Thanks

Would anyone on here with a spooky 2 machine be willing to try and help my cat who has cancer? Please message me. Thanks.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keajran For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2024), Harmony (6th February 2024), Peace in Oz (6th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4