English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Default What Embalmers are Finding in the COVID Jabbed

Embalmers Find Veins and Arteries Filled With Rubbery Clots
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    February 19, 2022
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1412191307

(There are other posts in other threads with reports from embalmers, but I thought it might help to have a specific thread for this subject. If some people won't listen to other experts, maybe they will listen to embalmers.)

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    Richard Hirschman, a board-certified embalmer, has been finding “strange clots” in the bodies of the deceased since the rollout of COVID-19 shots
    Hirschman describes, and has photographed, unnatural, fibrous clots that are filling vessels and veins, making it difficult for embalming to occur; his colleagues have had similar experiences finding the fibrous clots
    Many of those affected were said to have died from a heart attack or stroke
    Since November, Hirschman states that more than 50% of the bodies he embalms are affected by the strange clots
    If you’ve been injected, consider fibrinolytic enzymes on an empty stomach, which digest the fibrin that leads to blood clots, strokes and pulmonary embolisms
    Richard Hirschman, a board-certified embalmer and funeral director with more than 20 years of experience, has come forward with some mysterious and disturbing findings. In the time period since COVID-19 shots were rolled out, starting around the middle of 2021, Hirschman states that he’s been finding “strange clots” in the bodies of the deceased.

https://rumble.com/vtcsgw-worldwide-...never-bef.html

In a worldwide exclusive interview with the Dr. Jane Ruby Show, Hirschman describes unnatural, fibrous clots that are filling vessels, making it difficult for embalming to occur.1 In the video above, you can view the long, rubbery clots firsthand. Warning: Some of the photos are graphic. “I’ve seen a handful of these,” Hirschman says, referring to a clot he pulled from a body’s groin area, which is nearly the length of the leg.

The clot was so alarming that Hirschman snapped a photo, explaining that he thought, “I’ve got to take a picture of this because nobody is going to believe what this looks like.” At the time of the photo, he had already pulled out a few other similarly large clots from other bodies.2

Hirschman’s observations have been confirmed by colleagues, including Cary Watkins, who has more than 50 years of embalming experience. Not only does Watkins know Hirschman personally, but he said he is a credible embalmer. Watkins witnessed Hirschman remove the strange clots from a body and said he has never seen any clots like them in his five-decade career.3

Strange White, Fibrous Clots: It ‘Just Isn’t Normal’
    https://rumble.com/vuqk1w-explosive-...y-the-vax.html

Steve Kirsch is doing a great job of compiling loads of information to refute the mainstream media's narrative. If you are interested in learning the latest about COVID you need to subscribe to his free Substack Newsletter. The two video interviews in this section are a good example of the type of content you will receive when you subscribe.

“When I do the embalming, I have to go into the vein. And in order for the embalming process, I have to allow blood to be drained. So I actually pulled this huge, long clot — fibrous looking clot — out prior to an embalming,” Hirschman said.4

The beginning of the clot, which resembles a white, rubbery worm, appears red and like a normal clot. But the majority of the clot is different; it’s composed of a white, fibrous material. “It just isn’t normal,” he said, adding:5

“Typically, a blood clot is smooth; it’s blood that has coagulated together. But when you squeeze it, or touch it or try to pick it up, it generally falls apart … you can almost squeeze it between your fingers and get it back to blood again. But this white fibrous stuff is pretty strong. It’s not weak at all. You can manipulate it, it’s very pliable. It’s not hard … it is not normal. I don’t know how anybody can live with something like this inside of them.”

The person from whom the long clot in the video was pulled had received COVID-19 shots but contracted COVID-19 anyway. They were released from a hospital after testing negative for SARS-CoV-2, but died a few days later — “probably because he was full of blood clots,” Hirschman said.6

He also had information from a reliable source that family members were upset because the man had been released from the hospital despite still feeling sick, including suffering from difficulty breathing and shortness of breath.

A second photo in the video shows what the clots looked like once Hirschman rinsed them off. “To get a view of what’s inside of this, I could literally rinse these clots, rub the blood off of them, and this white stuff holds strong. It does not dissolve. You can break it, but it’s stretchy.”7 When he spoke with his colleagues, they confided that they’re also seeing the same thing.

Another unusual aspect of the clots is that they’re being found in both veins and arteries. Typically, clots aren’t found in arteries unless a person has been dead for several days, which wasn’t the case when Hirschman found them.

‘It Looks Like Heartworms for People’

Hirschman and a colleague have pulled numerous fibrous strings from bodies — a phenomenon that he hasn’t seen before in his 20-plus year career. He described them as resembling worms while a colleague said, “It looks like heartworms for people.” However, these are not worms or parasites. As Hirschman said, he never saw one move. In a commentary, Dr. Robert Jay Rowen explained:8

“I watched this video and it is frightening. This undertaker could not withdraw blood from leg veins to inject formaldehyde to preserve the body. He explored and not only found clots, which can be natural, but at the end of the clot he found dense white stringy material he described as shaped like a worm, but I don’t want you to be misled that there could be a parasite.

It looked like a twisted rope. You won’t believe this unless you see it. Worse, he found a few in arteries which should never have anything like it due to high flow. His colleagues are reporting similar findings to him since COVID vaccine advent.”

Hirschman said that January 2021 was the busiest he’s been in his career, which happened to coincide with the rollout of COVID-19 shots. He didn’t see the white “wormy” structures right away, but as he’s now seeing it increasingly often, he’s become concerned for the future.

Many of those affected were said to have died from a heart attack or stroke. “Most people will not see what I see. Doctors, when they draw blood, they cannot see this stuff.” Hirschman intends to have the substance chemically analyzed, adding it’s become so common that if he embalms four bodies in a day, two of them will have the fibrous clots.

Majority of Bodies Now Affected

Since November, Hirschman states that more than 50% of the bodies he embalms are affected by the strange clots, and the trend appears to be on the rise:9

“If this is caused by the vaccine, which my gut is telling me it is — I can’t prove that — if it is caused by the vaccine, imagine the amount of people that will be dying in the future, because people can’t live with this kind of substance floating around in their vessels.

And it’s amazing how many people are dying of heart attack and stroke lately. If one of these small, fibrous tissues gets up into the brain, they’re going to have a stroke. If it gets into your heart, it’s going to lead you to a heart attack.”

One individual in his 50s, who Hirschman embalmed, died of a heart attack and had the white, fibrous clots. His wallet was on him, and as Hirschman checked for personal effects, he noticed the man’s COVID-19 vaccine card there.

“He has been super busy with his embalming business since the vaccine rollout,” Rowen said. “He never saw it before 2020 in 20 years of work. He doesn’t know if they all were vaccinated. The rate of this occurrence seems to be increasing in the past few months from 50% to 80% of the bodies.”10

In the last month, Hirschman said, out of 35 people he embalmed, 24 had the clots. He’s hesitant to reveal the findings to family members of the victims, as he doesn’t want to start a panic. However, if the composition of the fibrous material can be uncovered, he’s hopeful that something could be done to stave off the damage and save people’s lives.

Shots Double Risk of Acute Coronary Syndrome
    Rare blood clots continue to be reported as adverse reactions to COVID-19 shots.11 In one example, 17-year-old Everest Romney received his first dose of the Pfizer shot, and experienced extreme swelling in his arm and neck that night.12 Two days later, the previously healthy athlete was unable to lift his head due to the pain and swelling. A pediatrician dismissed the concerns, blaming them on a sports injury.

His mother insisted on a CT scan, which revealed a blood clot inside his jugular vein on the same side he got the shot. Rare blood clots in his brain were also later revealed. He ended up in the ICU, where doctors still refused to acknowledge that the clots could be linked to the shot.

A study published in the November 16, 2021, issue of the journal Circulation is also especially relevant given Hirschman’s testimony. The study concluded that “the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.”

People who had been jabbed more than doubled their risk of acute coronary syndrome (ACS), an umbrella term that includes not only heart attacks, but also a range of other conditions involving abruptly reduced blood flow to your heart. Signs and symptoms of ACS typically begin very suddenly and include:13

Chest pain/discomfort, often described as aching, pressure, tightness or burning sensations

Pain that radiates from your chest to your shoulders, arms, upper abdomen, back, neck and/or jaw

Nausea and/or vomiting

Indigestion

Shortness of breath

Sudden heavy sweating

Lightheadedness, dizziness and/or fainting

Unusual or inexplicable fatigue

Patients who received a two-dose regimen of mRNA more than doubled their five-year ACS risk, driving it from an average of 11% to 25%. In a November 21, 2021, tweet, cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra wrote:14

“Extraordinary, disturbing, upsetting. We now have evidence of a plausible biological mechanism of how mRNA vaccine may be contributing to increased cardiac events. The abstract is published in the highest impact cardiology journal so we must take these findings very seriously.”

Fibrinolytic Enzymes May Help

If you’ve received a COVID-19 injection and are suffering from any shot-induced symptoms, the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Working Group’s (FLCCC) I-RECOVER15 protocol for long-haul COVID syndrome has been used to treat shot-induced symptoms with similar success.

The protocol can be downloaded in full,16 and gives you step-by-step instructions on how to treat long-haul COVID syndrome and/or reactions from COVID-19 injections. Further, if you’ve been injected and want to reduce your risk of any potential complications, there are a few basic strategies I would advise.

1.Make certain you measure your vitamin D level and take enough vitamin D orally (typically about 8,000 units/day for most adults) and/or get sensible sun exposure to make sure your level is 60 to 80 ng/ml (150 to 200 nmol/l).

2.Eliminate all vegetable (seed) oils in your diet, which involves eliminating nearly all processed foods and most meals in restaurants unless you can be sure the chef is cooking only with butter. Avoid any sauces or salad dressings in restaurants, as they are loaded with seed oils.

Also avoid chicken and pork, as they are rich in linoleic acid, the omega-6 fat that nearly everyone consumes far too much of and contributes to oxidative stress that causes heart disease.

3.Consider taking around 500 milligrams a day of NAC, as it helps prevent blood clots and is a precursor for your body to produce the important antioxidant glutathione.

4.Hirschman recommended daily aspirin, but consider fibrinolytic enzymes instead, which digest the fibrin that leads to blood clots, strokes and pulmonary embolisms. The dose is typically two, twice a day, but must be taken on an empty stomach, either an hour before or two hours after a meal. Otherwise, the enzymes will digest your food and not the fibrin in the blood clot.

For even more options, the World Council for Health, a worldwide coalition of health-focused organizations and civil society groups that seek to broaden public health knowledge, has released a spike protein detox guide full of natural remedies that may help support your health.17

Sources and References
    1 Rumble, Dr. Jane Ruby Show January 26, 2022
    2 Rumble, Dr. Jane Ruby Show January 26, 2022, 3:54
    3 Substack, Steve Kirsch’s newsletter February 14, 2022
    4 Rumble, Dr. Jane Ruby Show January 26, 2022, 3:02
    5 Rumble, Dr. Jane Ruby Show January 26, 2022, 4:23
    6 Rumble, Dr. Jane Ruby Show January 26, 2022, 6:00
    7 Rumble, Dr. Jane Ruby Show January 26, 2022, 7:50
    8, 10 Substack, The Rowen Report January 28, 2022
    9 Rumble, Dr. Jane Ruby Show January 26, 2022, 14:50, 17:46
    11, 12 C19 Vax Reactions, Everest Romney’s Mom Speaks Out
    13 Mayo Clinic ACS
    14 Twitter Aseem Malhotra November 21, 2021
    15, 16 FLCCC Alliance, I-RECOVER
    17 World Council for Health, Spike Protein Detox Guide
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

9ideon (21st February 2022), Alan (21st February 2022), Alecs (21st February 2022), avid (21st February 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Ewan (21st February 2022), Franny (21st February 2022), Harmony (21st February 2022), Hermoor (21st February 2022), Ioneo (21st February 2022), janette (21st February 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st February 2022), Lilyofthestars (21st February 2022), mizo (21st February 2022), mountain_jim (21st February 2022), pounamuknight (19th June 2022), Reinhard (22nd August 2022), Siphonemis (22nd February 2022), Spiral (21st February 2022), tessfreq (21st February 2022), Vangelo (21st February 2022), Victoria (26th February 2022), wondering (21st February 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Default Re: What Embalmers are Finding in the COVID Jabbed

Thanks for your post Onawah.

Some of the findings reported tie in with what UK funeral director John O'Looney has also noticed.

Last week I read this article by Steve Kirsch. I found it informative, it was all news to me. It highlights the historical perspective and similarities of current events to those of the smallpox pandemic some 135 years ago.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/w...utm_source=url

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

9ideon (21st February 2022), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Harmony (22nd February 2022), janette (21st February 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st February 2022), mountain_jim (21st February 2022), onawah (21st February 2022), pounamuknight (19th June 2022), Reinhard (22nd August 2022), Satori (21st February 2022), Spiral (21st February 2022), Victoria (26th February 2022), yelik (23rd February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,088 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: What Embalmers are Finding in the COVID Jabbed

WHITE CLOTS ARE SELF-ASSEMBLING CIRCUITS
    August 21, 2022
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/whi...ling-circuits/

(This quote from Mike Adams is odd: "Now, at first, the blood flows around them…but they can also be dislodged with a certain amount of force, such as if you’re out jogging and your heart rate goes up and your blood pressure’s much higher, we believe this is why some doctors are dropping dead as they’re jogging, because a clot is dislodged…"
    Just doctors???????????
    But I have to give him credit and eat some crow--when he first announced years ago that he had a laboratory and was testing various things, I had a hard time believing he had the skills or the funding to do that, but I'm convinced now his claims about all that are genuine. )

"Dr Jane Ruby reports that, “Self-assembling electrical circuit material” are the results from Mike Adam’s near-final lab analysis of the rubbery white clots that are being found by morticians in veins and arteries of the prematurely-deceased jab victims all over the world.

Mike is the only microscopy expert who’s been willing to step forward and analyze these unprecedented clots. Mike says, “The instrument that I knew that would be the most accurate for this analysis is called the ICP-MS, that’s Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry…We took these clots from [20-year board certified embalmer] Richard Hirschman and we ran the ICP-MS analysis and we also took a live blood sample from a healthy human being who was not vaccinated and then we compared the blood to the clots with an elemental analysis breakdown.”

Mike explains that the elements found in animal life were relatively lacking from these clots. What the clots do contain in higher amounts are elements that you find in circuitry or machinery or electrically-conductive systems. Tin is being found in these clots, as well as sodium, which is an alkaline metal that is highly-conductive and aluminum, which is used in wiring, having lately come to replace copper, since copper has gotten so expensive.

“We see higher amounts of elements that you would find in AI robots or circuits, circuitboards, things like that. We have much lower concentrations of things that you might find in a human being.”

Mike goes on to say that the clots are self-assembling biostructures. So, they increase in size over time and as they’re increasing in size, they are accumulating or harvesting from the blood these electrically-conductive elements that we’ve mentioned; tin, aluminum and sodium, in particular. So in other words, these are self-assembling machines of some kind that are biologically ‘compatible’ for a period of time and as they grow, they take up more and more of the cross-sectional space in the arteries and blood vessels.

“Now, at first, the blood flows around them…but they can also be dislodged with a certain amount of force, such as if you’re out jogging and your heart rate goes up and your blood pressure’s much higher, we believe this is why some doctors are dropping dead as they’re jogging, because a clot is dislodged…

“[But] if it continues to grow, it’s going to take up the entire space of the blood vessel. When it does that, then obviously, the blood flow is blocked and that person loses that blood flow though that part of the body being served by that vessel or artery and this is, I believe the explanation for quote ‘Died suddenly’ and it’s also the explanation for some people that have to have their hands or feet amputated, because they’re losing blood flow to those extremities.

“So the kicker here is that this is going to worsen over time. There are people walking around today who’ve had the shots and they have the clots and they’re going to die at some point, as the clots get larger.”

Dr Ruby points out that Richard Hirschman, the embalmer who provided these clots for analysis has noticed that when he has stored the clot samples in a refrigerator, that they continued to grow.

“Once you understand that these clots are, in effect harvesting and organizing conductive elements from the blood – and that’s a fact. It sounds like science fiction but that’s a confirmed fact, at this point – you have to wonder, ‘Well what is it doing with these elements?’

Mike speculates that having these elements present in the body could also make people just as vulnerable to an EMP attack as electronic devices are.

Mike also analyzed some vaxxines, as well and he’s not ready to release all of that information except to say that his lab has detected several industrial metals, like cadmium in them. He will be making a report soon about his lab analysis of the vaxxines.

Mike says, “What’s clear to me is that this is a depopulation weapons system. The Globalists realize that in order for them to depopulate the planet, they didn’t need to run Zyklon B ovens or chambers, they didn’t need to shoot everybody with kinetic weapons, they didn’t need to do any of that.

“All they needed to do was release a biological weapon and scare everybody into taking shots and the shots kill you over time. And they’ve given 12 billion doses now on the planet, which is 1.5 doses for every person on the planet. They’ve given, like 600 million doses in the United States, which is almost 2 doses for every American – not every person has taken a dose, obviously – some people have taken multiple doses.

“My concern is the ticking time bombs of clot death and that they’re going to die over the next ten years and I don’t know any way to stop the growth of these clots…we know that the anti-clotting pharmaceuticals do not, because I’ve interviewed physicians who have been in the emergency centers, they’ve tried to treat these clots with the normal drugs, like Heparin – it does nothing.”

Mike believes that even if we stop vaxxinating right now, we will see tens of millions of deaths from the Death Shot.

It would be great if someone besides him would be willing to investigate these clots. His ICP-MS system does not detect things at a molecular scale, e.g., the mRNA molecules and the proteins present in the vaxx and in the clots. He says, “We need a protein analysis that can handle the very large molecules of proteins. They’re very high daltons, in terms of their total mass.

“We’ve done some analysis on this in the past, with some time-of-flight mass-spec instrumentation and there’s special software you have to use and it’s called deconvolution software that can reassemble the predicted structure of the proteins, because frankly, the large proteins can’t survive the liquid chromatography-mass spectometry.

“There’s this statistical analysis software that tries to take a guess at what it was. If there’s somebody out there who can do that, I probably will get to it, eventually. It might take us 6 more months to do that. Somebody else could do it right now, if they had the balls just to do it and release the results but my guess is nobody’s gonna do it…

“I strongly suspect that there is a phytochemical of a phytonutrient from the plant world that will halt the growth of these clots…For example, we know that sulforaphane from broccoli and broccoli sprouts halts the angiogenesis from cancer tumors. That’s the process by which cancer tumors build blood vessels to rob supply of your blood in order to grow their own tumor size.

“So an anti-angiogenesis molecule would be a candidate for this but we need, frankly, in order to run those kinds of tests, you would need many millions of dollars in funding and a willingness of some institution, some university to look at the clots and run the tests and see what stops the clots and they’re not gonna do that, because they’re all in with the scam of mass genocide.

“We’re living under a system of scientific genocide of the human race. They don’t want to stop the deaths. Simple as that.”

Mike says he’d like for Richard Hirshman to get him a sample of an artery with the clot attached so they could study how it attaches to the walls.

Dr Ruby then brings on Clay Clark, who talks about Executive Order 14067, Section 4., which he says mandates that by December 13, 2022, you will need to be vaxxinated in order to transact in the US Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).

I could not find reference to this but I did see that Subsection vii. seeks to study, “the connections between distributed ledger technology and short-, medium-, and long-term economic and energy transitions; the potential for these technologies to impede or advance efforts to tackle climate change at home and abroad; and the impacts these technologies have on the environment.”

Section 4. Subsection vii. also seeks a report on how blockchain could be used to monitor and “mitigate” [cut-off] energy use and incorporate a system of carbon credits and liabilities into the energy grid.

Then she has Clay talk about “xeno bots”. He tells us to go to TimeToFreeAmerica.com/Revelation where we can learn more about Harvard professor Charles Lieber, who was paid $50,000 per month illegally by the Chinese Communist Party to create nano-technology that allows human cells to send and receive signals via 5G, once this technology is injected into your body.

Clay believes the weird clots are related to this technology, saying, “COVID-19 stands for Certificate of Vaccination ID AI…The goal of Klaus Schwab, Yuval Noah Harari and their ilk – China – is to put RNA modifying nanotechnology inside of everybody – that is self-replicating nanotechnology that has the ability to track where you go, make it impossible for you to buy or sell without it, and to actually control your thoughts to a certain level and if you don’t believe me, go to TimeToFreeAmerica.com/Revelation and you scroll down to the bottom on December 23rd of 2021, FoxNews reported that China is using gene-editing technology CRISPR technology to control the thoughts of their subjects.”

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1dzmft/?pub=ijro7
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd August 2022 at 19:32.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2022), Harmony (23rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd August 2022), Reinhard (22nd August 2022), wondering (22nd August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread