Thread: *ast* Ukraine

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow *ast* Ukraine

The conflict in Ukraine, does not date from yesterday between independence and invasion Ukraine it is the Russian dance "Kalinka" to keep a background of humor because obviously Ukraine at the moment is not in the mood of the celebration especially on the territories of Donetsk and Lugansk where the tension has only escalated.

I will share with you some dates, to give precision of the current situation in Ukraine,

Orange Revolution from November 22, 2004 to January 23, 2005, decreasing square Sun and Uranus, Mars decreasing square Neptune...

Euromaidan pro-European demonstration from November 21, 2013 to February 22, 2014 which gave rise to the Ukrainian Revolution between February 18/24, 2014, troubled situation by the decreasing square of the Sun/Neptune and the retro T square Uranus at the apex of the opposition Moon/retro Jupiter and Venus/Pluto

Annexation of Crimea from February 26 to March 28, 2014, this time the Sun conjunction Neptune, the Moon conjunction Venus square Mars the tension is more real...

Donbass war beginning April 6, 2014, Sun conjunction Uranus forming a large square under retro Mars opposition and this time a lunar first quarter, extreme tension, Moon conjunction Jupiter opposition Pluto

Siege of Sloviansk April 12 to July 5 2014, Mercury joined Uranus opposition Mars retro itself opposition Sun

Fire in Odessa May 2, 2014, clashes between pro-Ukrainian and pro-Russian groups erupted in several streets of Odessa under opposition of retro Mars and Uranus with Jupiter at midpoint opposition and opposition Pluto retro forming a large square. Mercury / the movement of the crowd conjunction Sun and opposition Saturn spoke of frustration and an atmosphere where the sanction was rigorous and the consequences later disastrous...

1st Battle of Donetsk Airport May 26/27 2014, Sun Crescent Square Neptune

Attack on Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, July 17 2014, Sun/Jupiter square Mars conjunction...
    1st fights of Mariupol between August and September, Mars conjunction Saturn and opposition Mercury/Sun with Neptune…

Siege of Ilovaisk between August 10 and September 2, 2014, under a Full Moon phase in double square of Mars/Saturn…

Minsk Protocol September 5, 2014, agreement signed on September 5, 2014 by the representatives of Ukraine, Russia, the Donetsk People's Republic (DNR) and the Lugansk People's Republic (LNR) to end the war in Eastern Ukraine. Under a large open square the Moon in the axis of opposition Mars and Venus opposition Neptune, it was Pandora's box which it seems, was not held...

Taken from Donetsk airport from September 28 to January 21, 2015, Quincunx of the Sun to Neptune, Mars square waning Neptune aspects retained as triggering factor…
    2nd fights of Mariupol, January 2015, return of Mars conjunction Neptune…

Battle of Debaltseve from January 17 to February 18, 2015, we can notice that this series of events was impacted by the series of 7 squares Uranus/Aries and Pluto/Capricorn!

2017 coup in Luhansk from November 20 to 24, 2017, return of Mars opposition Uranus trigger …

Recognition of the independence of the People's Republic of Donetsk and the People's Republic of Lugansk by Russia on February 22, 2022, under an opposition of the Moon and Uranus to the double square of Saturn at the apex

Short extract from Kiev in Moscow birth of a people by André Larané “In 882, his successor Oleg the Wise seized Kiev and established his capital there: “Oleg established himself as prince of Kiev. And he said: Let this city be the mother of all Russian cities. »

On May 8, 882, this is the map that can be found on "astrotheme" for the birth of Kiev, I notice a Sun/Saturn conjunction in the semi-square of the Venus/Neptune conjunction, this one in opposition Uranus. In another chart this time on "astrodient" the date of August 24, 1991 as date of the Nation and this time under a conjunction of Neptune and Uranus. Expressing a certain form of modernity to develop and the emergence of a higher consciousness and in a cycle is 171 years, there is still a long way to go. Is this the price to pay between all these conflicts that Ukraine has gone through, to then live the golden age? You have certainly heard of “Kali Yuga? , the dark age that marked the 20th century with the two world wars. This Kali Yuga would end in 2025 in correspondence with the entry of Pluto into Aquarius and that there would be a transition period of 300 years between each Yugas, the Kali-Yuga is the last out of four, it completes a cycle.

Ukraine nation of August 24, 1991, this conjunction Uranus / Neptune in Capricorn received the conjunction of Mars / Venus in a particular role by its length on the same degree since February 12 and until March 7. A birth under a Full Moon with a return for this beginning of the year 2022 of a progressed Full Moon which will have revived the already existing tensions... Progressed Mars finds itself at the waning square of Neptune and at the midpoint of the axis of the Nodes moons, it is not a very pleasant position for Mars considered in mythology as Ares the god of War and after having squared Uranus in its progression and coincided precisely on these dates of conflicts mentioned above. This double square of Mars and the Nodes obviously raises awareness about the current situation in Ukraine. Mars always has a strategic position when periods of tension are found in the current solar revolution of 2021 and which I explain in my video.

Birth of Kiev on May 8, 882, in the progressions, we notice at the period of tensions that began fifteen years ago Mars found himself square Uranus and quite significant compared to what has been described more high. Another indication is the conjunction of Sun/Saturn in the natal in Taurus and a conjunction which will be exact in 2024 and this time in Cancer. You see the repetition of aspect between the moment of the birth of Kiev and this historic moment by Putin of the Russian recognition of the independence of the republics of Donbass, including that of Donetsk

After the Minsk pact in September 2014 and this recognition of Putin in February 2022, will it hold up this time? , according to the news it would not be far from blowing up, because America gets involved in it normal there are political interests at stake and Kiev is on the edge of the Black Sea. Let's say Kiev is a strategic crossroads creating many incessant conflicts for several centuries. If you want to know more, I advise you to click on the links made available to you. My knowledge is simply limited in the order of astrology that I have tried my best to share...

all rights reserved, for the text

In preview, the article in French is not yet published

https://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/2...-independance/
    Liens Wikipedia à cliquer sont en anglais
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 5th December 2022 at 19:34. Reason: Title more appropriate to the content

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

betoobig (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (11th March 2022), Harmony (11th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th February 2022), Mashika (11th March 2022), Ravenlocke (11th March 2022), Reinhard (11th March 2022), Tintin (11th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: *ast* Ukraine

I published a series of several articles, I share an excerpt with you

NATO and the cycle of Mars and Venus

NATO is a politico-military organization headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. NATO would have 30 members and 28 European countries + two North American countries (the United States and Canada).

This treaty was signed on April 4, 1949 and would have entered into force on August 24, 1949! Its function would be to provide member countries with collective security and defense.

What jumped out at me was the conjunction of "Mars in Venus" which has been in the news for several weeks in the sign of Capricorn, in the creation of NATO, this conjunction is in the sign of Aries along with the superior conjunction of Mercury, let's say it's the full moon phase of the Mercury/Sun cycle. So in the sign of Aries which is the first sign of the zodiac, will have favored the adhesion of many countries which at the beginning, there were only 12 countries, like the 12 signs of the zodiac

This conjunction of Mars and Venus + Mercury / Sun and all this beautiful world, are in the axis of opposition Neptune retro in the sign of Libra, the symbol of Peace facing the sign Aries which symbolizes the war of par his ruler Mars at home in Aries in conjunction Venus the ruler of Libra. You will notice that these two masters that I have just mentioned are part of astrological news. These two pairs of conjunctions of Mars and Venus, one in Capricorn in transit and the other in Aries which characterizes NATO and obviously on the wheel of the zodiac these two signs are in tension and at the same time puts on the scene politics the functions of NATO with current events in Ukraine and Russia. Venus and Mars also being the two karmic rulers of the Lunar Nodes, Mars/North Node/Rahu and Venus/South Node/Ketu, which will give a character of karmic scope to the involvement of the cycles of Mars and Venus, who returns to the astrological public square quite regularly and leads the dance of the Dervishes.

In a video, I had heard Zelensky the current president of Ukraine that he wanted to join NATO and the EU "the European Union" another organization which this time brings together European countries, the thing that would not please not necessarily to Putin who would pull the rug out from under his feet?

Back to NATO! The other particularity that makes NATO a very special organization, will have been created under a conjunction of the Moon and Uranus, which would make this organization an independent entity and which shares a double quincunx with retro Saturn on Jupiter planet Apex of a Yod, called the "Finger of God" in the series of planetary drawings. This places Jupiter in a strategic and psychological position of being placed in the center of a double quincunx. This same Jupiter is at the midpoint of the axis of the Lunar Nodes, which means in double square.

Let's recap:

Jupiter at the apex of a Yod
    Jupiter at the Midpoints of the Lunar Nodes
    Jupiter Quintile (72° aspect) with Venus conjunction Mars
    Jupiter Tri-Decile (108° aspect) with retro progressed Neptune

Which means that this Jupiter has a possibility of improving something that needs to be changed. Does this release a more human openness in one's commitment, perhaps in relation to past erroneous decisions?

In its progressed cycle Jupiter is always at the apex of a "Yod" connected by two quincunx (aspect of 150°) and which is marked by the possibility of correcting a weakness by an act of commitment either for a personal purpose (increasing phase ) or a collective goal (increasing phase) in this example both forms are present. So, there is something within the organization to improve in order to then benefit the outside. This change will be more and more urgent, by the position of the Sun progressed in conjunction Uranus being on the base of this Yod with Saturn.

Since 2020 we are in a decreasing square of the 45 year cycle of Saturn and Uranus, NATO was created under an increasing sextile of Saturn and Uranus, so which may mean that in the next decade there will be in the organization of NATO something to improve to have a greater stability.

What I notice, that the next conjunction of Mars and Venus is in conjunction with Jupiter at 0° Aquarius, therefore with 1° of orb, Jupiter being at 29° Capricorn. Therefore, this conjunction of Mars and Venus on March 6, (after that of February 16 at 16° Capricorn), is perhaps not necessarily well placed to adopt the best behavior in the event of a conflict? , as is currently the case in Ukraine!

2019, the Moon progressed conjunction Jupiter retro progressed at the trine of Mars conjunction Mercury retro progressed will certainly have facilitated this internal improvement in the organization of NATO. This progressed Moon rendezvous reactivated Jupiter apex of this Yod and the psychological consequences that can result from it.

It is in 2027 that the progressed Sun will form an exact conjunction with Uranus at 0° Cancer, the idea of ​​​​change, can be stored in the bottom of a drawer and find its opportunity. 2031 announces a new advanced Soli-lunar cycle in conjunction Uranus. This new cycle will receive the Saturn/Uranus conjunction in 2032 at one end of the advancing retro Jupiter Yod. So a decisive period for NATO at that time! Will then coincide with the return of Jupiter, like what, when the appointments are there, it will be necessary to answer them! Especially since the advanced conjunction of Mercury / Mars at the trine of Neptune which has become direct again (exceptional case in progress) will be very inspiring to answer it

Regarding the date of August 24, 1949, as the release of NATO as a real entity. Mars and Venus are still the rulers of the lunar node axis, but this time in an aspect of 108, it is an aspect of achievement at a high level of consciousness. Mercury is in conjunction with Neptune and at the apex of a minor triangle itself at the semi-square of Saturn, expresses the representation of a collective ideal. There is another symbolic planetary drawing representing the wings of a butterfly which expresses a form of freedom to be achieved?

In progression this card of functioning, is today in a progressed Full Moon phase with Neptune at the apex of a T square of this progressed Full Moon phase. What can mean that the objectives have not been achieved? , Neptune is also at the trine of Venus and the latter in opposition Pluto. Let's say Neptune in this progressed sky is both the problem and the solution. There are also two progressed quincunxes: Venus and Saturn, Mercury and Uranus and knowing that perfection is not in this world and that mistakes along the way mean that all the chances are not met for the wish to come true...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2022), Harmony (11th March 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (11th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th December 2022), Mashika (11th March 2022), Tintin (11th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Default Re: *ast* Ukraine

Quote Siege of Sloviansk April 12 to July 5 Mercury joined Uranus opposition Mars retro itself opposition Sun

1st Battle of Donetsk Airport May 26/27 Sun Crescent Square Neptune
    Hi,

You missed a very important event in your timeline, the 2 of May 2014 Odessa murders. I don't know how this affect your calculations but i though you would want to review

https://www.dw.com/en/the-odessa-fil...014/a-18425200
    Quote Key event for the separatists

Most of them died from suffocation or burns during a fire there. Some leapt from windows to escape the flames. It was the climax of hours of pitched street battles between pro-Ukrainian and pro-Russian activists which had already seen six men shot dead. Hundreds were injured. For many, this was the darkest day in the recent history of the Black Sea port.

It also seems to have been a key event for Eastern Ukraine, as it happened just one week ahead of the so-called "referendums" on secession from Kyiv that would take place in the Donetsk and Luhansk provinces. Russian television broadcast images of charred bodies and reported that "Ukrainian Nazis" had "burned alive" fellow citizens that were friendly towards Russia. In interviews, Russian fighters on the separatists' side said that they had been motivated by "the inferno of Odessa."
    This event i believe was very important, it actually was not a coincidence that soon later the Donbass region declared independence from Ukraine, and also it has been hidden in several ways from western media. The reason it has been hidden is because there were tons of videos of current Ukrainian politicians or military top level shooting at people who tried to escape through the windows of the building.

This was a very dark day, so i suppose it may fit and possibly affect your timeline
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th March 2022 at 04:58.
    Tired

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2022), Harmony (11th March 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (11th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th December 2022), Lunesoleil (11th March 2022), Ravenlocke (11th March 2022), Tintin (11th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Malisa (here)
    You missed a very important event in your timeline, the 2 of May 2014 Odessa murders. I don't know how this affect your calculations but i though you would want to review
    It was the first article in the series and I had found these dates on Wikipedia. It's true Odessa was not mentioned, in return I saw the video on the Odessa event with these horrors. You are right, I will add the date of this dramatic event, thank you for the comment

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2022), Harmony (11th March 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (11th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th December 2022), Mashika (12th March 2022), Tintin (11th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

I update the subject of Ukraine, because I had shared 2 articles and I had published a total of 7 articles. There are quite long articles on the subject of Ukraine that I had published at the time of the crisis in February 2022. Then I had a problem starting new discussions so I took a step back with this forum and you have not seen the other articles. to celebrate the one year, I would perhaps make another article. Links to articles are in English

Putin's Russia, after the EX-USSR (1bis)

The mysterious, Vladimir Putin (2)

Ukraine and the asteroids (2bis)

Volodymyr Zelensky, the actor who became President of Ukraine (3)

The Synastry / Composite between Putin and Zelensky (4)

NATO and the cycle of Mars and Venus (5)

I couldn't find a more recent astrology video, please use the translator to read in your language
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 5th December 2022 at 20:03. Reason: new link

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (5th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread