Thread: Something's Going to Hit the Moon

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Something's Going to Hit the Moon

There has been some future event taking place and almost nobody knows about it, but something's on its way to come hit our Moon at darkside.

No, it's not Musk's and the Chinese have said that the story that if not Musk must be them is false and their rocket piece was destroyed.

So what is coming?

Spiral and others here might remember this strange video appearing on YT years ago in which a uniformed individual was telling People some object was coming to hit the Moon and it was going to destroy it partly, as a result Earth would be in sheer danger because of it. At the end of this vid, other uniformed Man came in dragged him off and the YT service was suspended for some duration, was this a hoax>? Well, later the story was twisted in a way (old footage was used) to ensure it already happened, so.... did it? Ffs.

Thoughts?

Times Article proved to be fake news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/14/s...on-spacex.html

China denies their rocket hitting the Moon.

China says a rocket stage set to slam into the moon on March 4 isn't from one of its missions, contradicting several recent reports.

Several independent observations suggest the rocket is from the Chang'e 5-T1 mission in 2014, following a false identification that said the stage was part of a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket that launched the Deep Space Climate Observatory satellite in February 2015. Yet officials at China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs now say the rocket for Chang'e-5-T1 was destroyed shortly after launch, according to SpaceNews.

Full article:

https://www.space.com/china-denies-m...d-rocket-stage

Yes sure, China is not beyond lying, but think about it, why would it?

So, what's coming? They have a good understanding that it's not natural.

Source:

Marfoogle News.

https://marfooglenews.com/
    Last edited by 9ideon; 23rd February 2022 at 07:30.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd February 2022), Catseye (23rd February 2022), ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2022), haroldsails (23rd February 2022), Inversion (23rd February 2022), janette (23rd February 2022), Le Chat (23rd February 2022), Lilyofthestars (25th February 2022), Lunesoleil (24th February 2022), Mari (23rd February 2022), mountain_jim (23rd February 2022), muxfolder (25th February 2022), Nasu (25th February 2022), palehorse (23rd February 2022), selinam (23rd February 2022), Spiral (23rd February 2022), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2022), Vangelo (23rd February 2022), Watching from Cyprus (24th February 2022), XelNaga (23rd February 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Exclamation Re: Something's Going to Hit the Moon

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (23rd February 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd February 2022), haroldsails (23rd February 2022), Inversion (23rd February 2022), janette (23rd February 2022), Le Chat (23rd February 2022), mountain_jim (23rd February 2022), Nasu (25th February 2022), selinam (23rd February 2022), Spiral (23rd February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: Something's Going to Hit the Moon

^^^

Mods, I guess it's merging time, lol. Nd, thx, :-)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd February 2022), Inversion (23rd February 2022), janette (23rd February 2022), Nasu (25th February 2022), Spiral (23rd February 2022), sunwings (23rd February 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Spiral and others here might remember this strange video appearing on YT years ago in which a uniformed individual was telling People some object was coming to hit the Moon and it was going to destroy it partly, as a result Earth would be in sheer danger because of it. At the end of this vid, other uniformed Man came in dragged him off and the YT service was suspended for some duration, was this a hoax>? Well, later the story was twisted in a way (old footage was used) to ensure it already happened, so.... did it? Ffs
    I have a vague recollection, the trouble is I have a stronger memory of a prediction that the moon will break apart in the final days as a last warning, made by the Gnostic Movement some time ago.

I did stumble across this on telegram earlier, not heard of this wikileaks doc before but it's certainly feasible, I've also read claims that the US navy had its own shuttle fleet operating off a man made island in the Pacific.

Quote The Facts:
    A document published by Wikileaks clearly implies that the United States had a "secret" base on the Moon that was destroyed by Russia.
    It's one of many interesting documents that suggest strange things are and have been happening on the Moon.

https://thepulse.one/2022/02/22/docu...n-whats-on-it/

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (23rd February 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd February 2022), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2022), Inversion (23rd February 2022), janette (23rd February 2022), mountain_jim (23rd February 2022), Nasu (25th February 2022), Sadieblue (5th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Spiral and others here might remember this strange video appearing on YT years ago in which a uniformed individual was telling People some object was coming to hit the Moon and it was going to destroy it partly, as a result Earth would be in sheer danger because of it. At the end of this vid, other uniformed Man came in dragged him off and the YT service was suspended for some duration, was this a hoax>? Well, later the story was twisted in a way (old footage was used) to ensure it already happened, so.... did it? Ffs
    Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I have a vague recollection, the trouble is I have a stronger memory of a prediction that the moon will break apart in the final days as a last warning, made by the Gnostic Movement some time ago.
    It was a Topic at Dtv back in the day. A guy in uniform was warning that something was going to hit the Moon and it would cause Earth to be wiped out or something, at the end two man, also in Uniform grab him and the vid goes dark. At the same time YT went down for a good while, after the downtime vids emerged with a large object hitting the Moon, however, that footage was old and that vid with the impact was a hoax (of some sort). It was never really solved whether the Guy with the warning was real or not. Obviously after a while that Topic got dusted. I forgot about it too, that Marfoogle Guy brought it up and I remembered it. Exomatrix might remember as well.

See, what bothers me is that if it does not belong to any Nation on Earth, then what is it? I also doubt it's been fired at the Moon 6-7 years ago by some Angry Alien either, lol.

These days one never knows for sure though.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th February 2022), mountain_jim (23rd February 2022), Nasu (25th February 2022), Spiral (23rd February 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9ideon (here)
    It was a Topic at Dtv back in the day. A guy in uniform was warning that something was going to hit the Moon and it would cause Earth to be wiped out or something, at the end two man, also in Uniform grab him and the vid goes dark. At the same time YT went down for a good while, after the downtime vids emerged with a large object hitting the Moon, however, that footage was old and that vid with the impact was a hoax (of some sort). It was never really solved whether the Guy with the warning was real or not. Obviously after a while that Topic got dusted. I forgot about it too, that Marfoogle Guy brought it up and I remembered it. Exomatrix might remember as well.

See, what bothers me is that if it does not belong to any Nation on Earth, then what is it? I also doubt it's been fired at the Moon 6-7 years ago by some Angry Alien either, lol.

If it's not from either of those rockets they mentioned then I'd think an old black project or breakaway civ. Although no bits of rockets are likely to do any damage to the moon, that would require a suitable sized asteroid or an explosive device, (or DEW or that Tesla earthquake thing.)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (24th February 2022), Nasu (25th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

If it's not from either of those rockets they mentioned then I'd think an old black project or breakaway civ. Although no bits of rockets are likely to do any damage to the moon, that would require a suitable sized asteroid or an explosive device, (or DEW or that Tesla earthquake thing.)
    There ya go, am really curious to what it might be though.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Nasu (25th February 2022), Spiral (24th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Going to hit tomorrow (March 4). If there are members here with camera telescopes, perhaps some crap is to be seen from here, despite it being on Dark side of Moon. Should there be anyone who has noticed certain movements here (Terra) which could be attributed to this "event", please post.

Last edited by 9ideon; 3rd March 2022 at 08:14.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Spiral (3rd March 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

I think this is symbolism. Something massive is possibly going to happen, but it won't be a physical impact on the moon above, that's a metaphor for events here on earth. Possibly related to events in Ukraine or Taiwan?

I've posted this site before, it's difficult to get your head round but I think it's very relevant for this discussion. Here's what it says about Moon stories:

Moon (Earth) = A defining characteristic of the Moon is its “dark side” forever hidden from public view – and this is one reason in symbolism comms it can represent secrets being kept. https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...ellite-soccer/ Specifically tied to Footage archives. https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...ristmas-comms/ Rats eat cheese and Moon is made out of cheese
    Moon (Other planet) Location of archives https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...ristmas-comms/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (3rd March 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    I think this is symbolism. Something massive is possibly going to happen, but it won't be a physical impact on the moon above, that's a metaphor for events here on earth. Possibly related to events in Ukraine or Taiwan?

I've posted this site before, it's difficult to get your head round but I think it's very relevant for this discussion. Here's what it says about Moon stories:

Moon (Earth) = A defining characteristic of the Moon is its “dark side” forever hidden from public view – and this is one reason in symbolism comms it can represent secrets being kept. https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...ellite-soccer/ Specifically tied to Footage archives. https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...ristmas-comms/ Rats eat cheese and Moon is made out of cheese
    Moon (Other planet) Location of archives https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...ristmas-comms/
    Could very well be. After all, The Moon holds the four corners of Earth, that too... could be interpreted both ways.

I would also like to know more about the Gnostic story Spiral mentioned.
    Last edited by 9ideon; 3rd March 2022 at 14:00.

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

It mentions a live thing of some sort, but I can't see it anywhere, if someone might find a link, please post.

https://www.the-sun.com/tech/4805830...h-live-crater/

21. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

mizo (4th March 2022)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member RedX's Avatar
    Thanks

from MSN

Quote The debris is the 3-ton discarded upper stage of a rocket sent from Earth sometime in 2014. It was first detected in March 2015 by telescopes in Arizona that form the backbone of the Catalina Sky Survey, and since then, it has been monitored by Bill Gray, a U.S. astronomer and the developer of the asteroid-tracking software Project Pluto.

Gray first thought the debris was from a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket sent to space in February 2015 to deliver the Deep Space Climate Observatory, but more recent evidence now points to the space junk being the upper stage of a rocket from China's Chang'e 5-T1 mission, which launched in October 2014 as part of a test mission to send a sample capsule to the moon and back. However, Chinese foreign ministry officials dispute this idea, Live Science previously reported.
    Nothing on NASA moon website

or

Science Daily

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RedX For This Post:

9ideon (4th March 2022)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RedX (here)
    from MSN

Quote The debris is the 3-ton discarded upper stage of a rocket sent from Earth sometime in 2014. It was first detected in March 2015 by telescopes in Arizona that form the backbone of the Catalina Sky Survey, and since then, it has been monitored by Bill Gray, a U.S. astronomer and the developer of the asteroid-tracking software Project Pluto.

Gray first thought the debris was from a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket sent to space in February 2015 to deliver the Deep Space Climate Observatory, but more recent evidence now points to the space junk being the upper stage of a rocket from China's Chang'e 5-T1 mission, which launched in October 2014 as part of a test mission to send a sample capsule to the moon and back. However, Chinese foreign ministry officials dispute this idea, Live Science previously reported.
    Nothing on NASA moon website

or

Science Daily
    So unfair! ;-)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

26. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Catseye (4th March 2022)

27. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

This article says they confirmed it was Chinese from the paint that was used….. https://www.cnet.com/news/a-dead-roc...sts-cant-wait/

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Islander12 For This Post:

9ideon (4th March 2022), Sadieblue (5th March 2022)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Islander12 (here)
    This article says they confirmed it was Chinese from the paint that was used….. https://www.cnet.com/news/a-dead-roc...sts-cant-wait/
    Yeah, mystery solved, shame though, I was ecstatic about the possibility we were all gonna die in a Huge Sci-Fi Disaster! I mean really, what could be more glorious than that. :-)

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st July 2022), Islander12 (4th March 2022)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Apparently this one is still going on, on Earth that is.

Seems no one wants to take responsibility for that impact, taking a look would probably help here.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Jim_Duyer (1st July 2022), Spiral (1st July 2022), The KMan (1st July 2022), Vangelo (1st July 2022)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Seems no one wants to take responsibility for that impact, taking a look would probably help here.

IF it was a rocket then the weight at both ends bit would suggest it was still carrying it's payload.

Would or could a rocket launched to put a secret satellite in (presumably) high orbit carry on to the Moon if it malfunctioned once it got up there ? I kinda doubt it because it would need to pass the Le Grange point , which is way further out...

Which leaves me thinking it was always going to the Moon, until something went wrong ? Someones SSP ? Someone like China trying to steal a march on the Americans ?

Was it a manned mission ????

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (1st July 2022), DeDukshyn (1st July 2022), onevoice (1st July 2022), The KMan (1st July 2022)

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

IF it was a rocket then the weight at both ends bit would suggest it was still carrying it's payload.

Would or could a rocket launched to put a secret satellite in (presumably) high orbit carry on to the Moon if it malfunctioned once it got up there ? I kinda doubt it because it would need to pass the Le Grange point , which is way further out...

Which leaves me thinking it was always going to the Moon, until something went wrong ? Someones SSP ? Someone like China trying to steal a march on the Americans ?

Was it a manned mission ????
    They'd seen it coming for a while, what I find interesting is that everybody is denying it, simply Because they saw it coming, at least ESA and NASA should know what's going on, they'd seen the markers on the craft.

Perhaps they were drunk Aliens and were convinced they were going to invade Earth, but now got stuck on the Moon, maybe they're Auto frikkin' bots crashing eh, but seriously, what's the point denying anything here (as a Nation), telescopes have seen the craft and the markings how would they know something's coming to hit the Moon up front? Why all the drama afterwards?

What if it is a Sowjet craft including a body? It would still be deemed classified by the Russians today. If that were true, who sent it back?
    Last edited by 9ideon; 2nd July 2022 at 08:04.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Johan (Keyholder) (2nd July 2022), Mike Gorman (2nd July 2022), Spiral (2nd July 2022)

37. Link to Post #20
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

maybe related somehow?

• "There's a Strange Light" NASA Astronauts Spot Campfires on the Moon | NASA's Unexplained Files

My comment on this YouTube video:

Quote Am a UFO researcher since 1990 ... organized several UFO Conferences and gave over 80 UFO lectures in 5 countries ... interviewed dozens of Top UFO experts (including Nick Pope) live on my Untold Mysteries Radio Shows ... written several in-depth (mostly Dutch) UFO articles ... I truly love the show >>> except the over the top dramatizing suspense music that is used that makes me cringe every-time I hear it ... and am not even anti-UFO stuff.
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th August 2022 at 19:18.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

9ideon (10th August 2022), haroldsails (11th August 2022), selinam (10th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread