+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness

Physicians for Informed Consent have just released a press release about the effectiveness of the Covid jabs as related to Covid deaths.

Covid deaths are really what this whole plandemic is officially about right?

Physicians for Informed Consent: CDC Data Show COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Has Had No Measurable Impact on COVID-19 Mortality in the U.S.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (17th March 2023), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), Ewan (24th February 2022), fifi (17th March 2023), Ioneo (23rd February 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th August 2022), Nasu (24th February 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (24th November 2022), selinam (24th February 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th November 2022), T Smith (23rd October 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Default Re: Covid-19 vaccine effectiveness

A study of data from over a year ago, not yet peer reviewed, discussed by Dr. Michel Raszek of Edmonton Canada.

Vaccine negative effectiveness - COVID-19 vaccines update 56
    2,039 views Aug 24, 2022

Merogenomics
    109K subscribers

Data from the UK showing how in the age of the Omicron the vaccine exhibited negative effectiveness. What does this mean and why this might be happening with these particular variants is discussed.

Described content:
    Vaccine negative effectiveness: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.11...

Neutralizing antibodies1: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056...
    Neutralizing antibodies2: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.11...

Qatar data: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.11...

Viral decay in vax and unvaxx: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056...

"COVID-19 - Q and A for the People#14" event on ZOOM:
    https://merogenomics.eventbrite.ca

Epigenetic aging DNA test survey: https://forms.gle/MWy1USV5QpiJ7nSFA

Holistic proactive wellbeing event: moneyminddna.ca or https://merogenomics.eventbrite.ca

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), Journeyman (31st August 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (24th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Raszek discusses a pre-print paper (not yet peer-reviewed) which claims it is the first review of risk/benefit analysis of the Covid vax in university aged people (18-39). Says that the paper calls university vaccine mandates unethical.

mRNA vaccines risk benefit analysis - COVID-19 vaccines update 64
    1,890 views Premiered 4 hours ago

Merogenomics
    111K subscribers

“First ever risk/benefit analysis of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines for university students age population. What should be the ethical standard of mandating vaccination and has that standard been met according to the authors of the discussed publication?”

Described content:
    Benefit/risk analysis: https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.c...

Location: Gowlland Tod Provincial Park, Vancouver Island, BC.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), fifi (24th October 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th October 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not much research being done on this, but Dr. Raszek has found a couple papers. A huge vaccination of chickens, not for Covid, points to dire possibilities regarding Covid vaccination.

Vaccine-induced immune escape - COVID-19 vaccines update 68
    5,794 views Premiered 4 hours ago

Merogenomics
    111K subscribers

“Investigation of why the SARS-CoV-2 virus has managed to evolve and escape the immunity of vaccines and natural infection. Two prevailing theories exist. We however are focused on the least popular and least discussed in science, and that is the INFLUENCE OF VACCINE INTERVENTION on pathogen evolution. Come and listen to the science by Dr. Mikolaj Raszek

Described content:
    Vaccine-induced immune escape study 1: https://www.nature.com/articles/s4155...

Above study review: https://www.nature.com/articles/s4155...

Vaccine-induced immune escape study 2: https://academic.oup.com/emph/article...

2nd study mentioning COVID-19 vaccine-induced immune escape: https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/14/8/1603

"COVID-19 - Q and A for the People#17" event on ZOOM:
    https://merogenomics.eventbrite.ca

Epigenetic aging DNA test survey: https://forms.gle/MWy1USV5QpiJ7nSFA

Holistic proactive wellbeing event: moneyminddna.ca or https://merogenomics.eventbrite.ca

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th November 2022), Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), fifi (17th March 2023)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would love to see this Dr. Raszek sit down and have a face-to-face discussion with Dr. Cowan (or Dr. Kaufman) about these theories.

I'd pay big bucks.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th November 2022), Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (21st November 2022), Pam (21st November 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (24th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    I would love to see this Dr. Raszek sit down and have a face-to-face discussion with Dr. Cowan (or Dr. Kaufman) about these theories.

I'd pay big bucks.
    DaveToo, I think you might appreciate Dr. Barr Lando and Mike Winner on the Alfa Vedic channel on YouTube. He is a brilliant man and they cover all sorts of very interesting topics. I mean really interesting.

A biblical prophecy
    Quote Dan 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
    I am not a Christian but the bible definitely has prophetic and lots of other value depending on how one looks at it. I most certainly value the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Anyway, my point is that this means those that are open to it and have cleared themselves energetically to receive knowledge will have increased access to the field of information that is all around us, as Edgar Cayce did. The guys on Alfa Vedic are two shining examples of those accessing the field vs much of the stale thinking that passes for knowledge these days.

There are others too. One side of this realm is a fear based death cult and it is crumbling before our eyes and then there is another side with fresh new ideas and are creating that paradigm right next to the death cult that controls with fear and intimidation and scarcity

I am only beginning to understand how friggin amazing the human body and anything living is.Basically the antithesis of what I was taught. All you have to do is be willing to follow the truth and be willing to not set parameters as to how far you will go. I find many will follow to a certain point and then it gets really uncomfortable. If you sincerely state that you would like the true nature of reality and be able to entertain with an open mind what comes your way, well life is absolutely amazing. As far as I am concerned we grow old when we believe we have it all figured out and that is that. You can be old at 20 and young and vibrant at 100. The universe will never disappoint if you are open, sincere and are willing to be wrong. I feel like I have spent the last few years doing that over and over. It can be discouraging at times and even depressing but you just keep walking through it any way.

I feel like this is one of those things that sort of wrote itself, so something, someone wants you to hear this.....with love and respect,Pam

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (21st November 2022), Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Delight (21st November 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), Harmony (22nd November 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st November 2022), TravelerJim (24th November 2022), wondering (21st November 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,969 times in 727 posts

November 23, 2022

"The Washington Post reports data from the CDC showing who is dying from Covid and who is not. It is shocking data that shows that politicians can no longer say that this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated."

Just the first couple or few of the video is relevant.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th November 2022), Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), fifi (17th March 2023), Harmony (24th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th November 2022), Matthew (24th November 2022), Pam (27th December 2022), RatRodRob...RRR (24th November 2022), ronny (24th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th November 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Huxley and Orwell warned us in fiction about history being re-written regularly.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (24th November 2022), Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), fifi (17th March 2023), Harmony (24th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th November 2022), Pam (27th December 2022), ronny (26th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th November 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

The Washington Post now admits that most of Americans who are dying from Covid have been vaccinated: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-covid-deaths/

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

avid (24th November 2022), Bassplayer1 (24th November 2022), Bill Ryan (24th November 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), fifi (17th March 2023), Gwin Ru (24th November 2022), Harmony (24th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th November 2022), Matthew (24th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (24th November 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

I'd pay big bucks.

... All you have to do is be willing to follow the truth and be willing to not set parameters as to how far you will go. I find many will follow to a certain point and then it gets really uncomfortable.

If you sincerely state that you would like the true nature of reality and be able to entertain with an open mind what comes your way, well life is absolutely amazing.
    Pam I am a very open-minded person.
    I am also a critical thinker.

So when when I analyze two theories that are in direct opposition to each other (they can't both be true), I make note of it.

I don't necessarily pass judgments about the theories. But I do think rationally and say to myself, "Someone is right and someone is wrong about their theory."

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), Isserley (25th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,949 times in 2,388 posts

I'd pay big bucks.

... All you have to do is be willing to follow the truth and be willing to not set parameters as to how far you will go. I find many will follow to a certain point and then it gets really uncomfortable.

If you sincerely state that you would like the true nature of reality and be able to entertain with an open mind what comes your way, well life is absolutely amazing.

So when when I analyze two theories that are in direct opposition to each other (they can't both be true), I make note of it.

I don't necessarily pass judgments about the theories. But I do think rationally and say to myself, "Someone is right and someone is wrong about their theory."
    There would be a third option in the bolded section.

They could both be wrong.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022), DaveToo (24th November 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), Johnnycomelately (25th November 2022), Michel Leclerc (24th November 2022), Pam (25th November 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

I'd pay big bucks.

Yes Ewan of course you are right.

But in cases such as this one (viruses exist, viruses do not exist) a third 'option' isn't possible.
    Kind of like you are either pregnant or not pregnant.

If you know of a third option for pregnancy, I'm all ears!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), Ewan (25th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th November 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,949 times in 2,388 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Yes Ewan of course you are right.

But in cases such as this one (viruses exist, viruses do not exist) a third 'option' isn't possible.
    Kind of like you are either pregnant or not pregnant.

If you know of a third option for pregnancy, I'm all ears!
    Heh, would have helped if I'd known what the converstaion was about I guess, before jumping in with a smart-ass (in hindsight) comment.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022), DaveToo (25th November 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), Isserley (25th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th December 2022), Pam (27th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Vangelo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 567 posts

CDC admits vaccinated people who never had covid were 3 times as likely to be infected as unvaccinated ...

and Lancet published a study that confirmed this saying ... vaccinated people who never had covid were 4 times as likely to have severe illness...

nnnnn
    Happiness comes from within, nowhere else.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vangelo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th December 2022), DaveToo (26th December 2022), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), Ewan (27th December 2022), fifi (17th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (27th December 2022), ronny (26th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (26th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Aw Crap....
    2022-12-26 14:30 by Karl Denninger

Well, here's the medical facts that entirely explain why people with more shots get more covid.

I've been paying attention to this possibility for a while but until the study work came out that proved it all there was is speculation. ADE ("Antibody dependent enhancement") is a fairly poorly-understood thing; most people believe it is confined to making a particular infection more serious than it would otherwise be. Of course having it occur when it otherwise would not fits that quite-nicely, but isn't what people tend to think about.

Now, unfortunately, we have the evidence. Here's the salient graph and lots of discussion which I'll try to recap for you here:

Let me explain this one for you because it makes very clear what's going on. There are multiple sub-types of IgG antibodies. IgG are the last ones that show up; IgA typically is in the mucosa of the nose, and is a "front line" of defense if you will. IgM shows up second; it generally is gone about two weeks or so after you recover. IgG is the "long term" antibody recognition but it has multiple subtypes.

This is very important for human and animal life, because not all things that can elicit a serious immune response should get one. For example: A bee sting. A serious immune response to that could kill you and in people seriously-allergic that's a real risk. So why don't most people get a serious immune response?

As it turns out they sort of do, but its focuses in one sort of IgG build, IgG4, which suppresses the cascade of events that cause the body to go after the thing in question and destroy it, along with all the side effects that produces (fever, serious inflammation, etc.)

Well, when you get Covid typically IgG3 is the one that neutralizes most of the virus. IgG1 and 2 do some of the work, but most of it is done by IgG3. You're not supposed to build an IgG4 response, and with natural infection without vaccination you don't, thus there's no inhibition and your response is and remains effective at neutralizing whatever it is. Typical vaccines (e.g. measles) elicit a response that looks exactly like an actual infection because that's how they're designed and intended; they use the whole virus and their intent is to make your body think it is being invaded by the real deal and respond as it would to the real deal.

None of the western world Covid jabs do this on purpose. They were all crafted to use only part of the virus, and the reason for that is past experience trying to create coronavirus vaccines all ended in failure with many of them producing wild enhancement of the infection instead of protection and in animal testing reliably killed the animals. Thus the decision was made without long-term safety and efficacy testing to use only the spike, with the idea that doing so would prevent the bad outcome.

They were wrong; it didn't prevent the bad outcome but instead shifted it in ways that were wildly insidious and unforeseen.

As it turns out what is now in the data is that IgG3, which the component that provides most of the protection against Covid is down to a flat zero by the time you take the third shot while IgG4 which causes the body to tolerate the infection and not clear it skyrockets from nothing prior to the second shot to being extremely high for the third and subsequent.

This was never detected in the trials because they didn't look and it takes time to find it because the conversion only happens when you get infected after you're jabbed. So if you only test for three months and don't look at the IgG profile you'll never see it happen, never mind that until you boost the data is that while its detectable after the second shot (and thus could have been detected if they bothered to look) the response curve is exponential and its the third one that basically zeros the IgG3 response if, following the first booster, you get infected again -- and you will as neutralization from the booster itself wanes.

Remember, IgG4 causes the body to tolerate the infection rather than attack and clear it.

This turns you into a walking virus mutation and production factory, a source of infection to everyone around you and, to the extent that the virus does direct damage to your body systems, and we know the spike does, it also is likely to lead to very severe long-term problems that look like other conditions. Nobody is looking for spike damage specifically in, for example, heart attacks, strokes and pulmonary embolisms, never mind the possibility of potentiating cancer by suppressing immune response if that suppression and tolerance goes beyond Covid, and it very well might. If that's not bad enough everyone that got jabbed has the same profile of response where the normal situation is that responses differ in different people because our body systems operate slightly differently (we're all genetically unique.)

Now who's most-likely to have had the most number of jabs and thus are walking around tolerating infections and giving them others? Health care workers! And who goes to the hospital or doctor? Compromised individuals who can least-withstand infections. Gee, that was smart, right?

What's worse is that we do not know if this is local to Covid or even just coronaviruses. It might not be. We may now have created a couple hundred million people in the US alone who have coded their immune systems to tolerate certain proteins that are common across all manner of respiratory viruses and worse, if its not local to viruses to be more-susceptible to cancer and other immune-sensitive problems with no way to reverse the effects!

If you recall I pointed out very early on in this thing that jabbing people with a non-sterilizing immune product, which these jabs all are, was wildly irresponsible because at minimum it would likely cause a decrease in symptoms and thus make it more likely rather than less that you'd go out and infect other people unknowingly. That was and remains correct however what nobody knew because we didn't look is that said non-sterilizing jabs had an even worse outcome in that they shift your immune response from elimination to tolerance so now, particularly after the third, you are likely to carry and not eliminate covid which makes you a literal Typhoid Mary, and if that's not enough we have no idea if this effect is local to Covid itself (which, in the world of Omicron isn't so awful as Omicron doesn't seem to be killing many people) but it may extend to influenza and even RSV, and is even more-likely to extend to the other two common beta coronaviruses OC43 and HKU1.

And finally, this may be permanent in those people who took the jabs. We don't know.

But what we do know, factually, is that when you get infected with Covid post Jab #3 your neutralizing antibody product is a statistical zero while your "tolerance" antibody production shoots the moon. This is exactly backward from what you want to happen and we are now left trying to figure out exactly how badly you screwed both yourself and others.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=247709
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), Ewan (17th March 2023), fifi (17th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (28th December 2022), Matthew (28th December 2022), Vangelo (31st December 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for this, Sue. There is some terminology that I don’t understand, but I get the gist of it.

I read the linked source article, and want to recommend a further link within it. This is found at the text “Here’s the salient graph”, just above the graph (which is the 6th of 8 graphical pics in the further link).

I read the whole (further) page, including all of the many comments. The article has even more that I don’t understand, but the comments explain and expand the subject mightily. Lots of recommendations and links there (comments), for people more studious or consequent than I.

That further link:

https://www.rintrah.nl/the-trainwrec...mune-response/

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Aw Crap....

Well, here's the medical facts that entirely explain why people with more shots get more covid.

I've been paying attention to this possibility for a while but until the study work came out that proved it all there was is speculation. ADE ("Antibody dependent enhancement") is a fairly poorly-understood thing; most people believe it is confined to making a particular infection more serious than it would otherwise be. Of course having it occur when it otherwise would not fits that quite-nicely, but isn't what people tend to think about.

Now, unfortunately, we have the evidence. Here's the salient graph and lots of discussion which I'll try to recap for you here:

Let me explain this one for you because it makes very clear what's going on. There are multiple sub-types of IgG antibodies. IgG are the last ones that show up; IgA typically is in the mucosa of the nose, and is a "front line" of defense if you will. IgM shows up second; it generally is gone about two weeks or so after you recover. IgG is the "long term" antibody recognition but it has multiple subtypes.

This is very important for human and animal life, because not all things that can elicit a serious immune response should get one. For example: A bee sting. A serious immune response to that could kill you and in people seriously-allergic that's a real risk. So why don't most people get a serious immune response?

As it turns out they sort of do, but its focuses in one sort of IgG build, IgG4, which suppresses the cascade of events that cause the body to go after the thing in question and destroy it, along with all the side effects that produces (fever, serious inflammation, etc.)

Well, when you get Covid typically IgG3 is the one that neutralizes most of the virus. IgG1 and 2 do some of the work, but most of it is done by IgG3. You're not supposed to build an IgG4 response, and with natural infection without vaccination you don't, thus there's no inhibition and your response is and remains effective at neutralizing whatever it is. Typical vaccines (e.g. measles) elicit a response that looks exactly like an actual infection because that's how they're designed and intended; they use the whole virus and their intent is to make your body think it is being invaded by the real deal and respond as it would to the real deal.

None of the western world Covid jabs do this on purpose. They were all crafted to use only part of the virus, and the reason for that is past experience trying to create coronavirus vaccines all ended in failure with many of them producing wild enhancement of the infection instead of protection and in animal testing reliably killed the animals. Thus the decision was made without long-term safety and efficacy testing to use only the spike, with the idea that doing so would prevent the bad outcome.

They were wrong; it didn't prevent the bad outcome but instead shifted it in ways that were wildly insidious and unforeseen.

As it turns out what is now in the data is that IgG3, which the component that provides most of the protection against Covid is down to a flat zero by the time you take the third shot while IgG4 which causes the body to tolerate the infection and not clear it skyrockets from nothing prior to the second shot to being extremely high for the third and subsequent.

This was never detected in the trials because they didn't look and it takes time to find it because the conversion only happens when you get infected after you're jabbed. So if you only test for three months and don't look at the IgG profile you'll never see it happen, never mind that until you boost the data is that while its detectable after the second shot (and thus could have been detected if they bothered to look) the response curve is exponential and its the third one that basically zeros the IgG3 response if, following the first booster, you get infected again -- and you will as neutralization from the booster itself wanes.

Remember, IgG4 causes the body to tolerate the infection rather than attack and clear it.

This turns you into a walking virus mutation and production factory, a source of infection to everyone around you and, to the extent that the virus does direct damage to your body systems, and we know the spike does, it also is likely to lead to very severe long-term problems that look like other conditions. Nobody is looking for spike damage specifically in, for example, heart attacks, strokes and pulmonary embolisms, never mind the possibility of potentiating cancer by suppressing immune response if that suppression and tolerance goes beyond Covid, and it very well might. If that's not bad enough everyone that got jabbed has the same profile of response where the normal situation is that responses differ in different people because our body systems operate slightly differently (we're all genetically unique.)

Now who's most-likely to have had the most number of jabs and thus are walking around tolerating infections and giving them others? Health care workers! And who goes to the hospital or doctor? Compromised individuals who can least-withstand infections. Gee, that was smart, right?

What's worse is that we do not know if this is local to Covid or even just coronaviruses. It might not be. We may now have created a couple hundred million people in the US alone who have coded their immune systems to tolerate certain proteins that are common across all manner of respiratory viruses and worse, if its not local to viruses to be more-susceptible to cancer and other immune-sensitive problems with no way to reverse the effects!

If you recall I pointed out very early on in this thing that jabbing people with a non-sterilizing immune product, which these jabs all are, was wildly irresponsible because at minimum it would likely cause a decrease in symptoms and thus make it more likely rather than less that you'd go out and infect other people unknowingly. That was and remains correct however what nobody knew because we didn't look is that said non-sterilizing jabs had an even worse outcome in that they shift your immune response from elimination to tolerance so now, particularly after the third, you are likely to carry and not eliminate covid which makes you a literal Typhoid Mary, and if that's not enough we have no idea if this effect is local to Covid itself (which, in the world of Omicron isn't so awful as Omicron doesn't seem to be killing many people) but it may extend to influenza and even RSV, and is even more-likely to extend to the other two common beta coronaviruses OC43 and HKU1.

And finally, this may be permanent in those people who took the jabs. We don't know.

But what we do know, factually, is that when you get infected with Covid post Jab #3 your neutralizing antibody product is a statistical zero while your "tolerance" antibody production shoots the moon. This is exactly backward from what you want to happen and we are now left trying to figure out exactly how badly you screwed both yourself and others.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), Ewan (17th March 2023), jaybee (24th March 2023), Matthew (28th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2022), Vangelo (31st December 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Raszek discusses what in known about the possibility of breath-borne exochromes, about which scientific studies are both recent and few. First of a 3-part series. L=25:17. Recorded along a riverfront at a city in Switzerland.

Shedding vaccine material? - Investigation Part 1

Merogenomics
    112K subscribers

3,864 views Premiered 9 hours ago
    “Due to numerous inquiries on this topic, we have decided to delve into it more deeply. Many of you are convinced that vaccine shedding is feasible based on your own experiences. Our aim is to explore the possibility of vaccine shedding and how it could occur. In this initial video, we will examine the FDA's definition of shedding and the types of materials that may be shed, including those that could potentially contain vaccine material.”

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), jaybee (25th March 2023), Miller (26th March 2023), Pam (1st April 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As always, such a pleasure to watch Dr. Raszek speak while walking outdoors. Nietzsche spoke about the usefulness of walking to thinking. Probably still Switzerland (couldn’t see a clue), says he will be going home tomorrow (likely meaning Edmonton).

He again mentions that a key driver of the interest in ‘vaccine shedding’ is from women having menstrual irregularities following close proximity to vaccinated people. He is looking hard at this issue, following the science, and speaking within the current constraints. I think he’s a good guy, on a mission, like Dr. John Campbell.

Shedding vaccine material? - Investigation Part 2: exosomes in vaxxed, exosome vaccines (update 83)

Merogenomics
    113K subscribers

4,977 views Premiered 9 hours ago (edit to add: 3.23.23)
    “Get ready for the latest installment of our groundbreaking multi-video series! We're diving deep into the burning question: can vaccine material be shed through breath? In this episode, we explore a riveting study on the circulating exosomes containing Spike proteins found in vaccinated individuals. Could this biological material actually stimulate the immune system? Plus, we'll give you the inside scoop on the development of COVID-19 vaccines using exosomes as a delivery vehicle.”

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), jaybee (25th March 2023), Pam (1st April 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Thank you for this, Sue. There is some terminology that I don’t understand, but I get the gist of it.

I read the linked source article, and want to recommend a further link within it. This is found at the text “Here’s the salient graph”, just above the graph (which is the 6th of 8 graphical pics in the further link).

I read the whole (further) page, including all of the many comments. The article has even more that I don’t understand, but the comments explain and expand the subject mightily. Lots of recommendations and links there (comments), for people more studious or consequent than I.

That further link:

https://www.rintrah.nl/the-trainwrec...mune-response/

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)
    Aw Crap....

thanks to Sue and Johnnycomelately...

I, too think I get the gist of it.... that somehow they have managed to create a mRNA nano concoction that messes with the immune system - by~passing the levels that attack invasions dangerous to the body and elevating the part (IgG4) that tolerates harmful invasion that the body sometimes has to employ - like for a bee sting -

the body isn't responding to harmful invasion (because other levels of immune protection aren't working) so it's like a slow overall breakdown building up trouble all the time - that eventually kills prematurely but the cause of it would be hidden (ie the jabs)- they must think they have the perfect depopulation programme going on - the murder weapon completely hidden from view - buried under piles of disinformation and distraction -

The number of lipid coated nano particles injected into the body in one dose is apparently an incredibly high number - I've heard different figures mentioned up to 50 BILLION - !!!

People have no idea what is coded into the nano particles.... maybe strings of amino acids that elevate IgG4... that allows the slow but sure destruction of the body - - - someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's it.... how they are doing it - only excess deaths can expose what's going on but they are banking on being able to attribute them to other causes...

By the way the link in Sue's post is now non existent but the one in Johnnycomelately's post still works...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), Ewan (25th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st April 2023), Pam (1st April 2023)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you jaybee. Good thought, and good intel.

Here is Mr. Raszek with part 3 about shedding, walking his talk. “For good immunity, stay active, stay healthy”. Back in Canada, up on a mountain, still winter there. Location as noted in the description is unfamiliar to me. I hope he knows that hungry bears will soon be waking up out there.

Shedding vaccine material? - Investigation Part 3: passive immunity + exosome decoys (update 84)

Merogenomics
    117K subscribers

10,452 views Premiered 14 hours ago
    “Another installment looking at supporting science that spike proteins could be shed (from vaccinated or naturally infected individuals) leading to a form of passive shared immunity. In this video we discuss first observed possibility of shedding anti-spike antibodies as well as how spike-carrying exosomes could act as potential decoys to protect the virus from antibodies.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

avid (1st April 2023), Bill Ryan (9th April 2023), Dennis Leahy (4th September 2023), jaybee (9th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast