+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will aliens ever show themselves to people on this planet?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Will aliens ever show themselves to people on this planet?

and somehow save humanity. Do people still think this is going to happen.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), janette (25th February 2022), Kryztian (25th February 2022), mojo (25th February 2022), Nasu (25th February 2022), Spiral (25th March 2022), The KMan (27th February 2022), william r sanford72 (25th February 2022), yelik (25th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Default Re: Will aliens ever show themselves to people on this planet?

No …they cannot intervene. Even though I believe they ( certain factions) are controlling the narrative

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

amor (26th February 2022), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), janette (25th February 2022), Kryztian (25th February 2022), mojo (25th February 2022), Nasu (25th February 2022), Spiral (25th March 2022), The KMan (27th February 2022), william r sanford72 (25th February 2022), yelik (25th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

It’s nice to have hope of salvation, in whatever form gives us most comfort. That being said, faith aside, it seems to me that many cultures over many centuries have experienced some sort of visitation. Some stories tell of the visitors giving skills such as farming and irrigation, others tell of visitors giving warnings, some of the stories are about inbreeding with us, or even shaping man’s steady evolution. Whatever story you choose to look at, none are about them saving mankind from our own choices.

To my mind, we cannot fathom their reasons for visiting, much as a dog can’t fathom it’s owners job or career, let alone the culture that supports the owner. We imbue our own human cultural ways onto them, such as perhaps being here to help, or being here for the planet’s resources or being here to invade.

What is clear though is whatever the reason for their visits, they wish for the most part to remain hidden for some reason.

So no, I won’t hold my breath for any galactic interventions anytime soon. We are on our own in this struggle. The only thing we can be sure of is that none of us will get out of here alive. So enjoy the ride, do what you can, while you still have some life left.

My two cents for whatever it’s worth…..x….. N

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

amor (26th February 2022), aoibhghaire (25th February 2022), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), janette (25th February 2022), Kryztian (25th February 2022), lisalu (25th February 2022), mojo (25th February 2022), Peace in Oz (25th February 2022), Rawhide68 (27th February 2022), s7e6e (25th February 2022), skogvokter (26th February 2022), Spiral (25th February 2022), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2022), The KMan (27th February 2022), william r sanford72 (25th February 2022), yelik (25th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,282 times in 231 posts

Perhaps we are the Aliens having an Earthly experience and we have to save ourselves from the material hold planet Earth has over us. It is like glue that sticks us here, when in reality we are UNIVERSAL BEINGS on our journeys through the Universe.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

amor (26th February 2022), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), janette (25th February 2022), Kryztian (25th February 2022), lisalu (25th February 2022), mojo (25th February 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), Rawhide68 (27th February 2022), Spiral (25th February 2022), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2022), The KMan (27th February 2022), Victoria (24th March 2022), william r sanford72 (25th February 2022), Yoda (25th February 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    english
    Thanks

A retoric question. In your front yard, you have 2 ant colonies. One big and one a bit smaller. they started a war for your front yard. At first you do not see this conflict between them, but once you notice that your front yard is getting damaged, you realise that is the ants who are doing this. And now the question. Which colony are you going to destroy? The big one or the small one? This after you realised that these ants have some intelligence, building humongous palaces underground. They have a society, a queen, workers, soldiers, cleaners, baby sitters and everything. Even farms with worms to feed the colony. The big one, so the small can grow, or the small one so the war stops? Just a retoric question.
    Last edited by Purple; 25th February 2022 at 13:53.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Purple For This Post:

amor (26th February 2022), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), janette (25th February 2022), Kryztian (25th February 2022), mojo (25th February 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), The KMan (27th February 2022), william r sanford72 (25th February 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,230 times in 21,087 posts

Lightbulb Re: Will aliens ever show themselves to people on this planet?

• "They" already did ... through us ...
    Literary millions feel/sense/assume/believe/know or are deeply aware that: reincarnation of the Soul DOES exist (especially NDE experiencers) ... But somehow it is taboo to assume your multidimensional soul is ancient and may have lived on countless other planets ... Let that sink in for a moment ... The super big question of course is: why have most of us decided to have (temporary?) amnesia about their true Soul origins ?! ... Tell me ... WHY? ...

Having answered that (correctly) we are, in my view, much closer what is really going on than anything else!

Be also aware that a human life experience (life-span) of lets say 85 years is like a split-second in the grander scale/scheme you are part of and when you are passing to another plane of existence Time and Space does not matter anymore until you voluntary chose to be limited again for a specific reason ... It seems the "self-imposed limitations experience" is nothing compared who you/we truly are!

100,000s already have E.T.contact via CE5-protocols worldwide but that (revolutionary) conscious shift will not really be televised nor deeply investigated thus "overlooked" and/or "forgotten" by many over and over again.

Maybe huge amount of new (alien) souls incarnating here on Earth last 3 decades taking a high risk being here but do it anyway! ... Just to truly understand how it is to be limited for a while, then when the times is right (slowly) remember who they really are and use the power of suggestion inserting deeper insights why we all are at a specific level by choice!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    February 25th, 2022

• 100% related:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th February 2022 at 18:43.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

betoobig (25th February 2022), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), holcaul (31st March 2022), janette (26th February 2022), Mark (25th March 2022), mojo (25th February 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), Spiral (25th February 2022), Tyy1907 (25th February 2022), william r sanford72 (25th February 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • "They" already did ... through us
    Literary millions feel/sense/assume/believe/know or are deeply aware that: reincarnation of the Soul DOES exist (especially NDE experiencers) ... but somehow it is taboo to assume your multidimensional soul is ancient en may have lived on countless other planets ... let that sink in for a moment ... the super big question is of course why have most of us decided to have (temporary?) amnesia about that ??? ... Tell me ... WHY? ... Having answered that (correctly) you are much much closer what is really going on than anything else!
    • 100% related:
    Maybe we didn't decide to have amnesia. Maybe it has to do with 10 of our 12 strands of DNA being switched off.

The subconscious mind makes up most of the mind. Yet it is disconnected from the conscious almost entirely. The subconscious is where the intuitive gateway is. Some slip through the cracks as we know, psychics etc. The subconscious is the playground for subliminal mind control. The insidiousness is off the charts.

So our human bodies have been altered to have faulty equipment. We have to find our ways back to who we are. Yet we still agree to come here, at this time. On a human level this is hard to comprehend. In the Light, as Light beings we have a much greater sense of service, service to Love. Sacrificing ourselves temporarily for this great mission. Bringing our healing light to those who have lost their way.

This is from another channeled source that I trust personally.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

betoobig (25th February 2022), Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), janette (26th February 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), The KMan (27th February 2022), william r sanford72 (25th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

Our cosmic family is been helping all along and recently even more... their help doesn´t mean we dont have to do our job but it helps us achive our goal, or secure our achivement. And yes they will show themselves openly once disclousure is complete... right now is very dangerous for them to show up, even so they will allow their ships to show up here and there more openly. There are many individuals making contact already. Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

they will never show up if the main vibration achived is fear and caos
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th February 2022), Magneticman (27th February 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), The KMan (27th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

I seem to recall a great T-shirt from the ECETI ranch that said: They're Here, Get over It!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th February 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), Patient (26th February 2022), Spiral (25th March 2022), The KMan (27th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,230 times in 21,087 posts

How many UFO interactions (especially successful CE5 encounters) are needed to say: Time for the "next phase" them showing their faces and how they look like ... or is that still a "bridge too far" ?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), Le Chat (26th February 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), Spiral (25th March 2022), The KMan (27th February 2022), Tyy1907 (26th February 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    How many UFO interactions (especially successful CE5 encounters) are needed to say: Time for the "next phase" them showing their faces and how they look like ... or is that still a "bridge too far" ?
    You said it yourself John that we are the ET's here to save ourselves.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th February 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), pyrangello (25th March 2022), Spiral (25th March 2022), The KMan (27th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Back around 8 years ago I three people including myself witnessed a ufo and they telepathically spoke via intuition and thought in the mind. They told me that they had come in peace and was watching how our planes worked. I saw this a humanoid with blond shoulder length hair. That's how they presented them selves to me. I saw them in high defination colour.

To answer your question it's a matter of trust and love. Do they flow with internal love to you. Do you trust them to take you to a higher dimension? Do you trust yourself?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), Nasu (28th March 2022), Patient (26th March 2022), pyrangello (25th March 2022), Spiral (25th March 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

I wonder Why God does not send anyone to save us? Or talk to us? Or give us a sign?

Why?
    what I want or what I am.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (28th March 2022), Patient (26th March 2022), Spiral (25th March 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by lizhekb (here)
    I wonder Why God does not send anyone to save us? Or talk to us? Or give us a sign?

Why?
    Perhaps you have been given signs and maybe didn't notice?

IMO, many things that people brush off as coincidence is often not a coincidence. Or, being lucky for example - "wow, weren't we lucky that that truck did not hit us?" Maybe it wasn't luck.

I have had a few things occur that some people would say "oh, that was lucky". But I have to wonder. One time I was drowning in a river. I had gone through a rough patch of rapids underwater and then it slowed and I was drifting along the bottom looking up at the sky through the water. I was at peace and would not have gotten up myself as my head had taken a few good hits. Suddenly someone picked me up out of the water. Next thing I knew I was on the side bank spitting up water and a person asked me if I was ok.

I never saw the person - once I looked up to thank them they were not in sight.

Another time my spouse saw a huge bright flash within the van she was driving. (I was on the phone speaking to her.) She was freaked out and had no idea what had happened. About 30 minutes later she arrived home and when I went out to the van to unload groceries, I heard the hissing of air. Looking the the front tire I was amazed - it was almost in pieces! There is no way that tire should have held air within it to get her home. We can theorize that the spinning of the tire helped to keep it's form and rigidity, but she had to stop at different locations and given the fact that she had to stop to open the gate at our driveway and then drive up, I could not imagine that the tire would have been able to get from the road to our house based on it's condition.

I took the tire to a garage and told them that she drove home and this tire just slowly released the air as it sat in our driveway. They did not believe me.

So sometimes things happen to us and we can brush them off as odd circumstance or we can pay more attention to some things that might be more than regular everyday things.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

lizhekb (28th March 2022), Nasu (28th March 2022), Spiral (25th March 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Why?
    We live in a fallen realm, it says so in the Bible, and the more I see & experience the truer that seems to me.

We are also in a realm to experience our "free will", so we can decide what we do with our intent.

As for God saving us, he already has, the guy he sent was called Jesus (here in the modern west) he said plenty & gave us all some very big signs, they haven't dated.

We are in the End Times, that has to be clear to anyone, we have to decide what we believe & who we stand by.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

lizhekb (28th March 2022), Patient (26th March 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Why?
    Perhaps you have been given signs and maybe didn't notice?

IMO, many things that people brush off as coincidence is often not a coincidence. Or, being lucky for example - "wow, weren't we lucky that that truck did not hit us?" Maybe it wasn't luck.

I have had a few things occur that some people would say "oh, that was lucky". But I have to wonder. One time I was drowning in a river. I had gone through a rough patch of rapids underwater and then it slowed and I was drifting along the bottom looking up at the sky through the water. I was at peace and would not have gotten up myself as my head had taken a few good hits. Suddenly someone picked me up out of the water. Next thing I knew I was on the side bank spitting up water and a person asked me if I was ok.

I never saw the person - once I looked up to thank them they were not in sight.

Another time my spouse saw a huge bright flash within the van she was driving. (I was on the phone speaking to her.) She was freaked out and had no idea what had happened. About 30 minutes later she arrived home and when I went out to the van to unload groceries, I heard the hissing of air. Looking the the front tire I was amazed - it was almost in pieces! There is no way that tire should have held air within it to get her home. We can theorize that the spinning of the tire helped to keep it's form and rigidity, but she had to stop at different locations and given the fact that she had to stop to open the gate at our driveway and then drive up, I could not imagine that the tire would have been able to get from the road to our house based on it's condition.

I took the tire to a garage and told them that she drove home and this tire just slowly released the air as it sat in our driveway. They did not believe me.

So sometimes things happen to us and we can brush them off as odd circumstance or we can pay more attention to some things that might be more than regular everyday things.
    Thank you for your sincere reply and sharing your story.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)

Why?
    We live in a fallen realm, it says so in the Bible, and the more I see & experience the truer that seems to me.

We are also in a realm to experience our "free will", so we can decide what we do with our intent.

As for God saving us, he already has, the guy he sent was called Jesus (here in the modern west) he said plenty & gave us all some very big signs, they haven't dated.

We are in the End Times, that has to be clear to anyone, we have to decide what we believe & who we stand by.
    Agreed. One thing for sure, we are all walking to the end.
    what I want or what I am.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

Patient (28th March 2022), Spiral (28th March 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,902 times in 1,722 posts

"They" are here...

Cloaked UFOs Shooting Plasma at Each Other in Henderson, Nevada or maybe fake...

https://helenastales.weebly.com/blog...nderson-nevada
    Last edited by Vicus; 28th March 2022 at 17:42.

+ Reply to Thread