+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Let's try to avoid focus on war, rumours of war, and fearmongering

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Let's try to avoid focus on war, rumours of war, and fearmongering

I have a vision tonight. The vision is of being immersed in the energy of God. God between each atom and the form of us (being human form) given as a gift. I imagine feeling God flowing through "me" perceiving. I sincerely feel God is Intelligent Infinity and "my" friend. Closer than my breath and in love with "me".

This is a VISION and it has grabbed me and shakes me because I am the most beloved of Creator who only seeks to show me how to express God's qualities. Some people cannot accept the fact that we are given a free will to express (our very life is our expression) but there is a lawfulness in choice we must discern. Overall there is LIFE which is holy affirming and she splits in duality to hold a holy antithesis. IMO there is teleology to follow. We are given this experience as a grand catylyst to know the POV of being at affect of CAUSE as material holds entropy and death.

The soul is who wants to know these these truths in a living way completely immersed in form. The soul is having an ego in "me". IMO she is developing mastery and has an ego to be her hand maid. IMO we the egos are being developed. If we egos are fully functional we help make a heaven on earth

The effect of cause is what we given as our experience. The 3D/4D mirror of our state of being in cause shows how belief operates. Does the soul have the beliefs? I don't know where they arise first but they are used by the whole scheme to manifest. Beliefs create my experience. IMO we are seeing a shattered landscape of belief to give us a boost. We may give them IMO to Source to manage and be refreshed. That will lend confidence to us... we CAN let go.

I am so aware of God now that I sincerely think I would give up even any sense of "me" if that was what IS. IMO feeling TRUST is POWER. My ego seems at peace.

My 30,000 foot view is that "me" as ego can become ONE with our soul. There may be an end point of involution/ IMO we are THAT. The fully ensouled IN GOD POV.

Surrender is the key and that is the place where we have a battle if all we believe in is from the ego. Strangely all it takes to stop fighting surrender is that the ego becomes exhausted and allows us to become ONE, my soul and "me" with God.

IMO we WILL have a spilt in manifestation because those of us who LOVE GOD with all our heart and soul and mind connect to GOD who becomes the guide and never failing source of Good in our experience. Those thoughtforms of fear and loathing cannot coexist when God is present. Do not underestimate the mystery the consciousness of being ONE with God as a self propelled move ever further into a different realm of physical life. I see it first in me. Little by little and breath by breath, just feel God between every atom of form. EVERYTHING we have believed as POV of ego must be willingly exchanged. Finally the ego transforms into a butterfly.

WE choose to express God's qualities or be alone and separate in negation of God. God IS but could be denied and who is able to deny God? We are and what we have made shows a playing with denial. The beliefs justified the denial. However, when what is lived is denial of the truth, there is massive pain and suffering. That is just what happens. We seek to experience our reconciliation when we are suffering unto death. The light goes out. The antithesis of light which is DENIAL is excruciatingly painful. IMO we give up denial at death but wanted to reconcile in LIFE

I feel strongly that all the the thought forms, Evil intentions and foundation of denial of LIFE are our responsibility and our gift will be reconciliation and reunion.
    Last edited by Delight; 9th March 2022 at 05:32.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

amor (15th March 2022), Anchor (9th March 2022), araucaria (10th March 2022), Bill Ryan (9th March 2022), Harmony (9th March 2022), Heart to heart (10th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th March 2022), Orph (9th March 2022), Pam (10th March 2022), RunningDeer (9th March 2022), Tyy1907 (9th March 2022), ulli (19th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I have a vision tonight. The vision is of being immersed in the energy of God. God between each atom and the form of us (being human form) given as a gift. I imagine feeling God flowing through "me" perceiving. I sincerely feel God is Intelligent Infinity and "my" friend. Closer than my breath and in love with "me".

This is a VISION and it has grabbed me and shakes me because I am the most beloved of Creator who only seeks to show me how to express God's qualities. Some people cannot accept the fact that we are given a free will to express (our very life is our expression) but there is a lawfulness in choice we must discern. Overall there is LIFE which is holy affirming and she splits in duality to hold a holy antithesis. IMO there is teleology to follow. We are given this experience as a grand catylyst to know the POV of being at affect of CAUSE as material holds entropy and death.

The soul is who wants to know these these truths in a living way completely immersed in form. The soul is having an ego in "me". IMO she is developing mastery and has an ego to be her hand maid. IMO we the egos are being developed. If we egos are fully functional we help make a heaven on earth

The effect of cause is what we given as our experience. The 3D/4D mirror of our state of being in cause shows how belief operates. Does the soul have the beliefs? I don't know where they arise first but they are used by the whole scheme to manifest. Beliefs create my experience. IMO we are seeing a shattered landscape of belief to give us a boost. We may give them IMO to Source to manage and be refreshed. That will lend confidence to us... we CAN let go.

I am so aware of God now that I sincerely think I would give up even any sense of "me" if that was what IS. IMO feeling TRUST is POWER. My ego seems at peace.

My 30,000 foot view is that "me" as ego can become ONE with our soul. There may be an end point of involution/ IMO we are THAT. The fully ensouled IN GOD POV.

Surrender is the key and that is the place where we have a battle if all we believe in is from the ego. Strangely all it takes to stop fighting surrender is that the ego becomes exhausted and allows us to become ONE, my soul and "me" with God.

IMO we WILL have a spilt in manifestation because those of us who LOVE GOD with all our heart and soul and mind connect to GOD who becomes the guide and never failing source of Good in our experience. Those thoughtforms of fear and loathing cannot coexist when God is present. Do not underestimate the mystery the consciousness of being ONE with God as a self propelled move ever further into a different realm of physical life. I see it first in me. Little by little and breath by breath, just feel God between every atom of form. EVERYTHING we have believed as POV of ego must be willingly exchanged. Finally the ego transforms into a butterfly.

WE choose to express God's qualities or be alone and separate in negation of God. God IS but could be denied and who is able to deny God? We are and what we have made shows a playing with denial. The beliefs justified the denial. However, when what is lived is denial of the truth, there is massive pain and suffering. That is just what happens. We seek to experience our reconciliation when we are suffering unto death. The light goes out. The antithesis of light which is DENIAL is excruciatingly painful. IMO we give up denial at death but wanted to reconcile in LIFE

I feel strongly that all the the thought forms, Evil intentions and foundation of denial of LIFE are our responsibility and our gift will be reconciliation and reunion.
    That just blew my mind lol

I'm glad for this thread cause it shows our true essences shining through in these hard times in Ukraine. I'm continuing to hold a space of love and upliftment for leaders like Putin but also the layers above the politicians that are likely manipulating the politicians.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 9th March 2022 at 16:35.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

amor (15th March 2022), Bill Ryan (9th March 2022), Delight (9th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Heart to heart (10th March 2022), Pam (10th March 2022), Reinhard (10th March 2022), RunningDeer (9th March 2022), ulli (19th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Peace to everyone.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Anchor (9th March 2022), Bill Ryan (9th March 2022), Delight (9th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Heart to heart (10th March 2022), Pam (10th March 2022), Reinhard (10th March 2022), RunningDeer (9th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    IMO we WILL have a spilt in manifestation
    Exactly so, I concur.

There is a choice to be made, one must make it. Those in the "sinkhole of indifference"[1] are throwing away their only opportunity in this lifetime.

--
    [1] https://www.lawofone.info/s/17#33
    Last edited by Anchor; 10th March 2022 at 01:30.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2022), Delight (9th March 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Heart to heart (10th March 2022), Pam (10th March 2022), RunningDeer (10th March 2022), Tyy1907 (10th March 2022), Wind (11th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Am I in denial?

I refuse now to allow my attention to be caught by "news" of wars and conflict, "pandemics", "vaccines" etc. Except for the minimum necessary to navigate my own life among those other-selves that I will interact with as my movie rolls.

For the areas in which military or criminal actions occur, by the grace of God I am not there, it does not seem to be my path. Unless one is there with direct experience, then all the information available is indirect and manipulated either through deliberate misleading or just basic cognitive biases.

I am not there and I am therefore freer to act out my own part in the great movie of life on planet Earth - the pursuit of my simple vision in which the truth is known by all, and therefore, logically, those troublemakers and tyrants that willfully and deliberately distort it must be removed from any possibility of continuing to do that.

I choose the channel. I choose the channel.

What is most important to me is truth.

Let the truth be known by all, including myself, all my brothers and sisters in creation, the good the bad and the ugly, the saints and the sinners. Let the truth be known by all, and we shall be set free to walk the universe free from the bonds of deception.

Let the truth be known by all.

--
    PS: (Thanks to the moderators for working on this thread)
    Last edited by Anchor; 19th March 2022 at 11:48.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th March 2022), Harmony (19th March 2022), Orph (19th March 2022), Peace in Oz (22nd March 2022), ulli (19th March 2022), Wind (19th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2