+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Desperate.. Please help. Looking for serious psychic who is good at viewing medical issues.

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Desperate.. Please help. Looking for serious psychic who is good at viewing medical issues.

I'm in desperate need for help figuring out what is wrong with me. I've been to so many doctors and they all keep telling me nothing is wrong and refuse to look deeper.
    It had been more than ten years.
    I have a suspicion on what it is, and I've had had family friend who was a psychic tell me around 2011 or 2012, as she started to see something, that I needed to do something about it soon or I'd be in a wheelchair and unable to have kids in ten years. She told me about something in my spine. And I feel like it is there.
    I don't know what to do anymore and I feel like it's continually getting worse.
    If I should describe my symptoms or my suspicion on what it is, let me know, but I'd rather a private message. I don't want to give too many details if it might influence a reading, unless it's proffered.
    Please help, if you know anyone who is a serious psychic or similar that is good at viewing medical problems.

I just want to be free.
    Last edited by DistantTraveller; 1st March 2022 at 09:29. Reason: Typo

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to DistantTraveller For This Post:

9ideon (1st March 2022), Alecs (1st March 2022), Anna70 (2nd March 2022), Bill Ryan (1st March 2022), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2022), Ewan (1st March 2022), Franny (1st March 2022), Harmony (1st March 2022), Heart to heart (1st March 2022), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2022), Ioneo (1st March 2022), Isserley (1st March 2022), janette (1st March 2022), Kryztian (1st March 2022), mizo (1st March 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), palehorse (1st March 2022), Patient (1st March 2022), Peace in Oz (1st March 2022), RunningDeer (1st March 2022), Sadieblue (2nd March 2022), Spiral (1st March 2022), Stephanie (1st March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2022), Tintin (2nd March 2022), TomKat (2nd March 2022), Trisher (1st March 2022), Victoria (2nd March 2022), Violet3 (2nd March 2022), wondering (1st March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Desperate.. Please help. Looking for serious psychic who is good at viewing medical issues.

I obviously do not know the true nature of your illness. But having dealt with many issues over the years I can say this...

In my early teens, I was told that I would be in a wheelchair by the time that I was 30. Many doctors agreed with this.

I did not - I did not want to accept this fate and I have been fighting against it my entire life.

Whatever the issue - you have more strength within you than you can realize. I am now over 60. Only 2 years ago I stopped playing soccer (football) mostly due to my knees getting old. I was still training in martial arts in clubs (dojos) prior to the pandemic. Now I train at home (that is never as good, but I can still try to keep in shape).

Whatever it is that you are up against, be it natural or paranormal, you have the ability to fight it off. Of course you might need help and some guidance, but just know that we are more powerful than we realize.

And although I have been researching, learning and exploring myself these many years, I still have a lot of room for improvement.

I applaud you for reaching out for help too! Some people are not brave enough, but obviously you are.

Never give up!!

4. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Alecs (1st March 2022), Anna70 (2nd March 2022), Bill Ryan (1st March 2022), ClearWater (1st March 2022), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2022), Dorjezigzag (2nd March 2022), Ewan (1st March 2022), Franny (1st March 2022), Harmony (2nd March 2022), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2022), Ioneo (1st March 2022), janette (1st March 2022), Kryztian (1st March 2022), Mari (1st March 2022), mizo (1st March 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), palehorse (1st March 2022), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2022), RunningDeer (1st March 2022), Sadieblue (2nd March 2022), Spiral (1st March 2022), Stephanie (1st March 2022), Tintin (2nd March 2022), Victoria (2nd March 2022), Violet3 (2nd March 2022), wondering (2nd March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,940 times in 3,471 posts

Default Re: Desperate.. Please help. Looking for serious psychic who is good at viewing medical issues.

I've have had a lot of help in my life from people who have had insight into my health. Medical doctors are only helpful when you give them symptoms they can use to diagnose something they understand from their books. I've gotten help from a homeopath and an acupuncturist who have a very different way of looking at human wellness. I also learned Reiki, do self Reiki and have other people do it on me. But I've also learned that the best expert on my health is, in fact, myself.

I also had a "psychic" in my life who felt a need to tell me what was wrong with me. (I was going to him for Reiki sessions, but he appointed himself my spiritual advisor, without ever asking me if this is what I wanted.) He "spoke to spirit" and "spirit was never wrong." Well, if spirit was never wrong, then he must have needed a hearing aid because he couldn't have been more wrong in his advice.

If this person who advised you in 2011 was truly psychic, they would have never given you this piece of negative advice unless they had a positive solution to your problem. Even if a real psychic sees a problem, they never give you it to you in such an alarmist fashion ("You must do something or it will severely debilitate you.") Personally, I prefer those who use the term "intuitive" (they have a sixth sense, as you also do, that gives them some insight) as opposed to "psychic" (they know all, see all, tell all!)

I hate to judge a person by just one comment they made, but if that psychic person told you you would be in a wheel chair, they probably have an ego problem. All that advice has ever done for you is to create anxiety and make you feel like you are not free. YOU ARE FREE! And you are free to regard their advice however you want to. (I would suggest a big laugh at their expense.)

Since you really are the healer, I would suggest going within, connecting to your own intuitive self, and ask "is there something really wrong with me? What do I need to do?" If you can learn a bit of self hypnosis, that might help you when you ask these questions.

The greatest source of healing for all your problem lies right there within YOU!

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alecs (1st March 2022), Anchor (4th March 2022), Anna70 (2nd March 2022), Bill Ryan (1st March 2022), ClearWater (1st March 2022), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2022), Dorjezigzag (2nd March 2022), Ewan (1st March 2022), Franny (1st March 2022), Harmony (2nd March 2022), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2022), janette (1st March 2022), Mari (1st March 2022), mizo (1st March 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), Patient (1st March 2022), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2022), RunningDeer (1st March 2022), Sadieblue (2nd March 2022), Spiral (1st March 2022), Stephanie (1st March 2022), Victoria (2nd March 2022), Violet3 (2nd March 2022), wondering (2nd March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've been researching German New Medicine the last several months. For Spine it says this as far as conflicts: "Moral-intellectual self-esteem conflict: perceived injustice, dissatisfaction, bondage, dishonesty,
    ingratitude, indecency, intolerance, feeling stupid or unintelligent. Saying: “To rack your brains (skull) over something!”

Can you pinpoint when you started to experience your symptoms? Can you think of an ongoing conflict you've had in this regard? According to GNM, a trauma or conflict leads to a biological program within the body to assist it. If the conflict is long lasting it can create severe issues, especially if it's recurring and unresolved. If you want more info you can DM me.

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to guenonsbitch For This Post:

Alecs (1st March 2022), Anna70 (2nd March 2022), Bill Ryan (1st March 2022), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2022), Ewan (1st March 2022), Franny (1st March 2022), Harmony (2nd March 2022), Innocent Warrior (1st March 2022), janette (1st March 2022), Kryztian (1st March 2022), mizo (1st March 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2022), RunningDeer (1st March 2022), Sadieblue (2nd March 2022), Spiral (1st March 2022), Stephanie (1st March 2022), Victoria (2nd March 2022), Violet3 (2nd March 2022), wondering (2nd March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Are you familiar with shungite? If not then Google ‘fullerenes’ and then ‘shungite’.

I recently discovered it and bought it for my family and I, for EMF protection, which would be of great benefit but it has a lot of other health benefits, including psychic protection (it never takes on a negative charge).

My partner has access to professional electrical testing equipment and we’ve personally confirmed its effects (the effects had an electrical engineer PHD scratching his head). I have Regina Martini’s book, Shungite: Protection, Healing and Detoxification. It’s an excellent book, it includes studies and information like directions for practical applications etc. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

All the best on your search, it seems like a really good shaman would be perfect for what you’re seeking.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 1st March 2022 at 16:18.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anna70 (2nd March 2022), Bill Ryan (1st March 2022), Denise/Dizi (2nd March 2022), Ewan (1st March 2022), Franny (1st March 2022), Harmony (2nd March 2022), janette (1st March 2022), Kryztian (1st March 2022), mizo (1st March 2022), Nasu (1st March 2022), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2022), RunningDeer (1st March 2022), Sadieblue (2nd March 2022), Snoweagle (1st March 2022), Spiral (1st March 2022), Stephanie (1st March 2022), Victoria (1st March 2022), Violet3 (2nd March 2022), wondering (2nd March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I am from America, and I have learned one thing, the medical profession is trained only to address the things that you ask about. If you say you are having leg weakness, they will check your legs for obvious issues. If you say that you have hand numbness and believe it may be carpel tunnel, they will rule it iout and send you home, having never found what caused your concerns to begin with...

To overcome this, I would suggest that perhaps you take which thing you believe may be afflicting you, and find something that requires them to do a test that will either rule out your suspected condition, or include it. I will never dismiss the natural ways as well, as everyone above has listed some good advice, but it took me 7 years to get a diagnosis that was crippling me quickly... Until I learned how to REALLY talk to Dr.s.

I would suggest you do BOTH. As you may be dealing with something that may require surgical intervention... And you do not want to miss that if indeed it may cripple you...

These are just my opinions based upon my own experiences.... I wish you well, and do, listen to the wonderful advice of those here, it is priceless when it comes to help self heal... The members here hae really come through for myself and my family for many things...

Good Luck!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Ewan (2nd March 2022), Harmony (2nd March 2022), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2022), RunningDeer (2nd March 2022), Victoria (2nd March 2022), Violet3 (2nd March 2022), wondering (2nd March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Those who have replied, thank you for the meaningful messages.youve shared. I appreciate the care and thought you put forward toward me without knowing me.

I do believe much of what you have all said about being our own healer and overcome'er.
    But I can't help but suspect that I have a bacterial infection, and dare I say, could it be syphilis/neurosyphilis that's gone undetected... I've been trying to get doctors to test my CSF.
    The friend who told me that I needed to do something about jt died a couple years ago. But to her defense, she told me that after I had already been experiencing back pain at 27 and a syphilis scare which healed before I could get it swabbed.
    She told me I needed to find doctors elsewhere because the ones where I live won't help, and I needed something taken out if my spine. It wasn't until recently that I thought maybe she meant I needed my CSF from my spine removed to be tested. But she told me I needed to get scanned by everything.

I'm also intuitive and clairvoyant and I've seen things in my dreams which make me believe I have it. Spirochetes and damage to my bones, becoming brittle.
    And I just feel like my health is deteriorating each year more and more now.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DistantTraveller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Ewan (2nd March 2022), Harmony (2nd March 2022), Kryztian (2nd March 2022), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2022), RunningDeer (2nd March 2022), Victoria (2nd March 2022), wondering (2nd March 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

I would suggest you look into taking CDS/MMS. Chlorine Dioxide gas in water which you can mix and make at home. This is known to sort out all manner of things including viruses and bacteria that have a negative PH and are destructive to the body.
    It delivers oxygen to the cells and is nothing to do with chlorine as the name suggests.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/x0dTE2hTlUpN/?/

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Ewan (2nd March 2022), Harmony (2nd March 2022), mizo (2nd March 2022), RunningDeer (2nd March 2022), Victoria (2nd March 2022), wondering (2nd March 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 times in 237 posts

Hi there
    you could find a Naturopath that has a Vega testing machine, which detects the energetic frequency of various organisms and illnesses. It has been derived from homoeopathy and acupuncture. It is an alternative form of getting a diagnosis. In my own experience I have found it helpful for detecting viral illnesses and working out the most effective treatment. You don't need bodily fluids or anything to diagnose energetically. The Royal Rife machine I think uses a similar method (frequencies) to treat pathogens and diseases.

Homoeopathy by the way has a remedy based on syphilis, which is not only an illness but has sort of become dormant in the planet; it is one of the underlying 'miasms' affecting humans that many of us have susceptibility to and which create tendencies to certain types of illness ( and there are other miasms such as the 'tubercular' and the 'sycotic' etc, which different people have constitutional susceptibility to depending on family history). Anyway I am just saying that syphilis is well known to homoeopathy and has been treated for about 200 years.

Anyway, all the best
    Violet.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (3rd March 2022), Peace in Oz (4th March 2022), RunningDeer (2nd March 2022), Victoria (2nd March 2022), wondering (2nd March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread