+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Videos/Images that promote/contain misinformation

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Videos/Images that promote/contain misinformation

The recent ‘body bag’ story has given me inspiration to create this thread.
    Hopefully it will become a repository where fellow Avaloners can post
    their discoveries of Videos/Images promoting/containing misinformation.

The misinformation can be either intentional or unintentional (as was the case with
    Malisa’s recent post).

I tried to find the best ‘home’ for this thread, but it was quite a difficult task.
    If someone feels there is a more suitable place to house this, please go ahead
    and move it.

I will kick things off in this thread with more links to the ‘body bag’ story.
    As I mentioned it was amusing that when the video first started to circulate
    in early February, people were alleging that the body bags contained Covid-19
    victims!

Then someone dusted off the video recently and tried to show the body bags contained
    Ukrainian casualties.

Here is the original full-length video of the reporter shooting in Austria, where
    we can see the ‘corpses’ from various angles and the climate change protestors holding signs
    in the background.

Here is a fact check story that gets things right this time, on the body bags story:

Fact Check-Video shows demonstration against climate policy, not crisis actors in Germany

And here is a story on the body bags from early February 2022, about alleged Covid deaths:

Video of alleged "corpses on the move" has no relation to the coronavirus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Body bags2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	48540   Click image for larger version

Name:	Body bags.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	48539  

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th April 2022), Bluegreen (6th April 2022), Brigantia (6th April 2022), ClearWater (4th March 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2022), graciousb (11th March 2022), Gwin Ru (4th April 2022), Ioneo (3rd March 2022), Jambo (5th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd March 2022), Kalamos (4th March 2022), onawah (3rd March 2022), palehorse (3rd March 2022), Richter (4th March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022), XelNaga (4th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,707 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: Videos/Images that promote/contain misinformation

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th June 2022), bluestflame (5th April 2022), Brigantia (6th April 2022), ClearWater (4th March 2022), DaveToo (4th March 2022), Ewan (4th April 2022), graciousb (11th March 2022), gs_powered (4th March 2022), Gwin Ru (4th April 2022), Ioneo (3rd March 2022), Jambo (5th April 2022), KAI_ (31st May 2022), Kalamos (4th March 2022), mab777 (4th March 2022), Mercedes (5th April 2022), onawah (3rd March 2022), Richter (4th March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), Snoweagle (30th May 2022), ulli (11th June 2022), wondering (4th April 2022), XelNaga (4th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

The ‘Crying Journalist’ Demanding Boris Drags Britain to War is a Biden-Linked World Economic Forum Global Leader.
    by Raheem J. Kassam
    March 1, 2022

On Tuesday morning, 'journalist' Daria Kaleniuk confronted British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, demanding NATO enters the war in Ukraine, despite massive public objections to Western nations becoming involved.

Kaleniuk, however, is scarcely the 'journalist' Western media outlets are portraying. Instead, The National Pulse can reveal, Kaleniuk is a long-time political activist recently used in the Joe Biden 2020 campaign. Additionally, Kaleniuk serves as a World Economic Forum (WEF) Global Young Leader.

The WEF is led by Germany economist Klaus Schwab, and has become infamous for globalist intervention around the world, including but not limited to the 'Great Reset' with its idea of abolishing property ownership at its core.

“You’re coming to Poland – you’re not coming to Kyiv, Prime Minister. You’re not coming to Lviv,” said Kaleniuk, in remarks being lauded by the international press.

“Because you are afraid. Because NATO is not willing to defend. Because NATO is afraid of World War 3 – but it has already started.”

She continued, as Johnson looked on. “These are Ukrainian children who are there taking the hit."

“You are talking about more sanctions, but Roman Abramovich is not sanctioned. He’s in London. His children are not in the bombardments, his children are there in London. Putin’s children are in the Netherlands . In Germany. In mansions."

“Where are all these mansions seized? I don’t see that.”

While crying, she said: “My family members, my team members, are saying we are crying, we don’t know where to run. This is what is happening, Prime Minister.”

CONTINUE: https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/03...global-leader/

Furious Ukrainian journalist breaks down as she confronts Boris Johnson (5:03)

Daria Kaleniuk - Executive Director, Anti-Corruption Action Centre
    This is the profile of Daria Kaleniuk on the WEF website
    https://www.weforum.org/people/daria-kaleniuk
    Last edited by Richter; 4th March 2022 at 02:21.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th June 2022), bluestflame (5th April 2022), Brigantia (6th April 2022), DaveToo (4th March 2022), Ewan (4th April 2022), Gwin Ru (4th April 2022), Jambo (5th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th April 2022), Mercedes (5th April 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), Snoweagle (30th May 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Another inversion. The corrupt piously purporting to promote anti-corruption. However, a corrupt person working for a corrupt global organization would know what constituents corruption.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th April 2022), bluestflame (5th April 2022), DaveToo (4th March 2022), Ewan (4th April 2022), Gwin Ru (4th April 2022), Mari (4th April 2022), Mercedes (5th April 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), wondering (4th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Richter (here)
    The ‘Crying Journalist’ Demanding Boris Drags Britain to War is a Biden-Linked World Economic Forum Global Leader.

Furious Ukrainian journalist breaks down as she confronts Boris Johnson (5:03)

Daria Kaleniuk - Executive Director, Anti-Corruption Action Centre
    This is the profile of Daria Kaleniuk on the WEF website
    https://www.weforum.org/people/daria-kaleniuk
    Yes this one is particularly rich.

First of all she is not a journalist as was mentioned above and probably used that fake accreditation to
    get into the room to harass Johnson.

Somehow she managed to get her own Wiki page lickety-split as a result of her vault into overnight fame.

Maybe she should consider moonlighting as an actress?

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th April 2022), Brigantia (6th April 2022), ClearWater (4th March 2022), Ewan (4th April 2022), Gwin Ru (4th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,515 times in 4,009 posts

This is sad.

I have nothing really to contribute, since members like Exomatrix will be all over this stuff before me. I am still stuck on 9/11 as:

This is impossible.

But it happened!

I would actually like to hear it from one person who had any kind of personal motive to stick fake captions on some old picture. What is the thrill here? Immaturity??

"Prankster", I can...sort of understand...not exactly a "motive", but, a delight in perversity. Fair enough. The actual "targeted audience thing"...an intentional hoodwink or swindle...could someone please confess? Just a job?? Why are you such a waste of life?

Well, telling the truth would get the operation dismantled overnight, at least Henry Ford thought so. I guess it needs to be prevented at all costs.

Sometimes real pictures should not have been made. I thought so when the U. S. Marines attacked Somalia, and there goes a tv crew with racks of halogen lamps at night, to film their beach landing...that was extremely dangerous...someone might have flung cactus needles at them.

@DaveToo now that it comes to mind, there probably is a really good authentic source of journalism: ANNA

Abkhazian National News Agency

Yes, from another one of those "breakaway Soviet Republics" we know nothing of. No English last time I checked. We can always try Google translate, but, it can have unexpected results. If we had an interpreter, it would be snazzy. During the height of the Syrian conflict, I found it to be about the real-est thing going, but, since it is not considered "alternative media" because it is not in our sphere of influence whatsoever, no one talks about it.

I don't have any smoking guns for you here, but, I am going to try it out for a moment and just see if any Avalonians have a suspicion of disinformation in the following.

Started a war because someone called him fat:

Started a war because it was the right thing to do:

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th April 2022), ClearWater (4th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2022), Ewan (4th April 2022), Gwin Ru (4th April 2022), mab777 (4th March 2022), Mari (4th April 2022), wondering (4th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cigarette packet warning labels... 'changing' allegedly due to the effects of the vaccines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cigarette labels.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	48721  

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th April 2022), Brigantia (6th April 2022), ClearWater (4th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2022), Ewan (4th April 2022), Gwin Ru (4th April 2022), Mari (4th April 2022), wondering (4th April 2022), XelNaga (4th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Real journalists are taught from the start to use "disclaimers.." It is part of the actual training to become a journalist..

Essentially the disclaimers are:

* Stock Image / Photos

* Sources "Say"

* Sources "Claim"

* Sources "Believe"

* According to

* File Footage

* Similar To

and the list goes on...

Any "journalist" whom makes any success in the industry, uses all of these tricks and tools, to keep themselves from being accountable for sharing "Inaccurate information", or even downright lies. And they use the most famous one of all, that everyone tends to overlook... Calling their articles "Stories"

It's all in the language... always has been...

ALL journalists that work for any major news source, are taught these things from the onset of their employment/education. To protect the agency that they work for, from being held liable for sharing misinformation, or downright lies. AND it protects their credibility as they can then go on to say, they added the disclaimer that "others should decide for themselves." Which means, it may or not be true.

Some of those in this field could stand to use some of these "Disclaimers" for their own use, to protect their own credibility in the field. Especially given the topics they discuss... It would go a long way to keep their reputations afloat, versus claiming all of their information is absolutely the truth!

I was taught this in a journalism class I took in 7th grade.. And it was supported by another course we had to take, labeled "Current Events"... (Where we were taught to create a news broadcast, using the same techniques..)

These tactics were taught in middle school, when they used to groom the public to accept this as the proper way to handle the news for the population, and if not for use as a career, to get people acclimated to the idea that "Stock images" were standard in the business, so people wouldn't think twice when such things are used.

Sad indeed...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 4th April 2022 at 15:32.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th April 2022), avid (4th April 2022), Brigantia (6th April 2022), DaveToo (4th April 2022), Ewan (4th April 2022), Gwin Ru (4th April 2022), I am B (12th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th April 2022), Mari (4th April 2022), Mercedes (5th April 2022), Patient (6th April 2022), shaberon (4th April 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Real journalists are taught from the start to use "disclaimers.." It is part of the actual training to become a journalist..

* Stock Image / Photos

* Sources "Say"

* Sources "Claim"

* Sources "Believe"

* According to

* File Footage

* Similar To

and the list goes on...

These tactics were taught in middle school, when they used to groom the public to accept this as the proper way to handle the news for the population, and if not for use as a career, to get people acclimated to the idea that "Stock images" were standard in the business, so people wouldn't think twice when such things are used.

Sad indeed...
    Wise words indeed.

The problem we have today however is that 'every day Jane Doe and John Smiths' have become
    'journalists'!

It is now child's play to take your phone, copy images (or create them) and use a 'meme' app to create a sensational 'news story'.

None of these 'journalists' have received any professional training.

Combine that with the fact that most of the public is easily duped,
    and you have the problem that inspired me to start this thread.

Once someone has been duped and they feel the 'story' is important enough,
    they become 'promotion agents' and the story/meme quickly goes viral around the internet.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 4th April 2022 at 17:22.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th April 2022), Brigantia (6th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Ewan (4th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th April 2022), Mercedes (5th April 2022), shaberon (4th April 2022), Sue (Ayt) (4th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    It is now child's play to take your phone, copy images (or create them) and use a 'meme' app to create a sensational 'news story'.

Perhaps that is the subject of Journalism 102?

Emotional buzz-words---sensational, horrifying, stunning, and the like.

These are overlaid to the fact that the associated language inside the "story" has been manipulatively altered to begin with, starting from around Ezra and the second temple period. Thought control by means of twisting the words themselves.

This comes up today in an article about the whitewashing of Japan, with one response saying:

Correct grammatical language is another of God’s fantastic gifts. Semantic manipulation of words and concepts is an elite tool and the root to a confused and manipulated mind.

But awareness that our language is deliberately manipulated is the key to grow intellectual and fight against it.

By now, to the point we are in such an Orwellian pipe dream that communication is practically impossible.

The whole Bucha thing that the UK is going to pretend to ignore. Troves of evidence on bioweapons that the U. S. is going to ignore. Everything flowing in censored vs. approved streams like in the ant colony. The pregnant emerging two weeks later saying that after they stole my food, I asked not to be used in the filming of lies which seemed to be set up for that purpose. As an unpaid actress, she should be able to sue for whatever the value of that piece was, four hundred quadrillion quadroons, and then be promoted to Supreme Directorix of the Censorhip Bureau.

What surprises me about pictures and videos is why not presume them to be fishy or fake to begin with. Why am I prone to believe what anyone says? Let alone shows? The whole doctrine of altered pictures is, for example, part of the early UFO lore. So the more curious something is, the more you suspect trickery.

Fake Hollywood made of real blood and death.

This and the way it spreads are what I call Hypnotism.

The station I referred to previously "Abkhazian" is now "Analytical" and provides its own English page on Anna-News.info. It does not seem very in-depth. However Zone B journalism even mainly just as state sources does not have the same traits of "shifting responsibility" and "sensationalism" that we find in the western sources, let alone any kind of dolled-up picture to support some fictitious claim.

On the other hand, what remotely honest article on Ukraine has come up in any major western source yet?

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th April 2022), Brigantia (6th April 2022), ClearWater (5th April 2022), DaveToo (5th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Ewan (6th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member Ankle Biter's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 times in 368 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    I am still stuck on 9/11 as:

This is impossible.

But it happened!
    9/11 was a big step up, a pivotal moment to the audacity and level of f*©kery that could and would be attempted.

Quote I would actually like to hear it from one person who had any kind of personal motive to stick fake captions on some old picture. What is the thrill here? Immaturity??

"Prankster", I can...sort of understand...not exactly a "motive", but, a delight in perversity. Fair enough. The actual "targeted audience thing"...an intentional hoodwink or swindle...could someone please confess? Just a job?? Why are you such a waste of life?
    From perspective of a lone individual's motive we would more often than not be ok to assume is simply prankster stuff. But most of this misinformation comes through as a hard push, seemingly intent on achieving an intentional hoodwink or swindle, much like the post 9-11 forced narrative campaign did.

I think we even get combinations of misinformation pushed through msm as well as what's made to look like a lone prankster level motive stuff but coordinated and controlled on level well beyond individual or team.. IMHO, it's produced and driven by an a.i./algorithm and the many participants become useful idiots.

Hacking people and influencing behavior as described by world leader Yuval Noah Harari. I wonder if there's a correlation between the effectiveness and capability to hack something biological with computers and constructing a climate that induces mass formation psychosis? My concerns would be on any, if at all, checks and balances on motive of programming & programmers for this algorithm. Imagine what can a prankster achieve with this kind tool? It's foolish to think it cannot be weaponized. As much as world leader lol, Yuval Noah Harari tries to sell the benevolent motive card in his presentation I'm not buying it at all.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. -Lao Tzu

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ankle Biter For This Post:

Brigantia (6th April 2022), DaveToo (5th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Ewan (6th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th April 2022), shaberon (5th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by Ankle Biter (here)
    Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    I am still stuck on 9/11 as:

This is impossible.

But it happened!
    9/11 was a big step up, a pivotal moment to the audacity and level of f*©kery that could and would be attempted.

Yeah I am still stuck on that too. Spent hundreds of hours studying that thing, all aspects.

Still can hardly believe the pushback to me presenting info on it, including as of the 20th anniversary. Current and ex-military seem to have point guard attitude for the official narrative.

Here is my go-to data point. I checked out three of the links (none of the links are ‘live’, references were credible):

http://www.journalof911studies.com/t...ano-thermites/

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Ankle Biter (5th April 2022), Arcturian108 (14th September 2022), Brigantia (6th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Ewan (6th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th April 2022), shaberon (5th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,707 times in 20,824 posts

Question Re: Videos/Images that promote/contain misinformation

• How many "conspiracy research" picture & video memes (always without proper sources & without proper credits to verify what is claimed) are NOT made by conspiracy researchers at all ... but done by trolls & shills and hoping it will go "viral" after many took the bait to copy it all over the place until "fact checker" sites uses that as "evidence" how "stupid" & false conspiracy researchers are ... meanwhile the vast majority does not know how the game is played & psy-op mind-games!).
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    April 5th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 6th April 2022 at 16:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (6th April 2022), ClearWater (5th April 2022), DaveToo (5th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2022), Ewan (6th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th April 2022), Mercedes (5th April 2022), shaberon (5th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

* Stock Image / Photos

* Sources "Say"

* Sources "Claim"

* Sources "Believe"

* According to

* File Footage

* Similar To

and the list goes on...

Sad indeed...
    Wise words indeed.

The problem we have today however is that 'every day Jane Doe and John Smiths' have become
    'journalists'!

None of these 'journalists' have received any professional training.

Combine that with the fact that most of the public is easily duped,
    and you have the problem that inspired me to start this thread.

Once someone has been duped and they feel the 'story' is important enough,
    they become 'promotion agents' and the story/meme quickly goes viral around the internet.
    Add to that, that most believe everything they see in print, or that creates an emotional reaction, and all of this makes it extremely easy to get a certain percentage of the population to blindly follow many narratives.

I was astonished in those days when being taught such things, just how manipulative and true, but misleading it could all be, and quickly saw the damage it could cause.

I was into "fine writing" classes.. I loved it, in middle school. (A very long time ago) hahaha.. And I saw them teaching just that... Unfortunately I left that school, and ended up in a school that was years behind the other, when it came to creative writing teachings. I suppose the taste left in my mouth after the journalism classes, was extremely sour, as I really backed away from them after I realized that the language we use, was being used against the masses.

I wanted to eventually become a lawyer, and found it was even worse there... I was disgusted.

I have since lost those fundamentals of fine writing, and have no desire to learn how to "manipulate by language", and fancy interpretations of such. But I have never lost those insights I learned, by being dazzled by them, back in those days.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th June 2022), avid (5th April 2022), Brigantia (6th April 2022), DaveToo (5th April 2022), Ewan (11th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (5th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th April 2022), Patient (6th April 2022), shaberon (5th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ankle Biter (here)
    I think we even get combinations of misinformation pushed through msm as well as what's made to look like a lone prankster level motive stuff but coordinated and controlled on level well beyond individual or team.. IMHO, it's produced and driven by an a.i./algorithm and the many participants become useful idiots.

Yes, a very frog-in-a-blender mess of deception.

And, unfortunately, this has cost me several difficulties around Avalon. There is a "radical" train of thought made basically by one guy, Joel van der Reijden, at the site ISGP: Institute for the Study of Globalization and Covert Politics.

It is colossal, some twenty years worth of bundling and examining mis- and dis- information.

He was among the first to clearly describe Pilgrims' Society.

His work is based in a crisp format of "interlocking secret societies", "interlocking directorates", and so forth, which have evidence and can be verified. While doing this, he came up with an important working principle:

Stop making up an unknown "They" who must be the controlling superiors of people that we actually know to exist.

Well, it has many other names, such as The NWO, The Illuminati, Reptilians, Anunaki, and so forth. Everything like this has been filed by him as disinformation, such as C2C, Jeff Rense, Henry Makow, Alex Jones, and so on, almost the entire "alternative press", which has of course been much vaunted and relied on around here. It is not cutting-edge with every tiny little blurb spilling out of Ukraine; but it is immense and thorough with respect to ongoing trends.

Does it solve 9/11--of course not, but finds skepticism even in most of those truth movements.

What does it actually endorse? Very little, if anything.

But it does give a sometimes painful lesson in deconstructing falsehood. One thing to look for is what's missing--for example historically, the Jesuits prefer not to be mentioned--and similarly, the case was made of Alex Jones refusing to discuss the Pilgrims' Society. Alex could be saying a lot of mostly true things, to keep one away from this subject.

Allright, well, these alternative reporters are not much different than fifty "official" channels operated by NED. And yet how could any of this compare to the maniacal fantasy of today, whereby each individual is essentially such a channel or show?

By "never forgetting" 9/11, Taliban Afghanistan is now in stability talks with Russia.

A generation is desensitized to the fact that the U. S. bombs the bejeezus out of anything. My time was so much more characterized by let's wrap up this Vietnam thing and get out of all the dirty work. That was what we felt like. There was a value in not fighting and not being tricked. By now, I'm not sure if anyone knows there is such a thing.

All you have to do is click away from simple things that are truer such as Over 3 million cluster bombs used in Yemen:

This is more or less a replay of 1961 which the British used to sell an air force to the Saudis in the first place. However at this point they have been using it steadily against civilians for eight years.

It's difficult. I have to support everyone's right to freedom of speech. What I get in return is a Wall of Noise, and, now, here comes the very Censor himself. Right now I am of the outlook that it is going to break itself, without me doing much more.

Bucha. Yemen. Bucha. Yemen. Almost black and white isn't it?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th April 2022), Brigantia (6th April 2022), DaveToo (6th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2022), Ewan (11th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (7th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

This has become somewhat of a hobby, checking msn.com front page. I'm like Mel Gibson: "Let's see what lies they have today."

EVERY SINGLE DAY they will have (at least):

One story specifically designed to stir up and promote racial hatred. Just as every war movie is a pro-war movie, every story focused on race is a pro-racial hatred story. If some white kid beats up a black kid in an alley in Cleveland, it will be front page news with this pro-war website.

One story about the Royals. I have news for you. Americans DO NOT CARE about the Royals, just as they have never heard of Robbie Williams. Even among the old lady health care workers who are the natural demographic for such gossip items, they NEVER TALK ABOUT IT. Kardashians yes. Brits no.

One story with the word 'bikini' or 'miniskirt' or something similar. Americans' Page 6.

One 'news' item promoting a fast food chain or retail outlet. Amazon is a frequent beneficiary.

One headline pairing the word 'Trump' with 'sad', 'loser', 'Trumpworld', or something similar.

One story with the headline: 'Experts say New FEARS'

Go ahead and check. Today and for the foreseeable future.
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 6th April 2022 at 16:03.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Ankle Biter (6th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (7th April 2022), Docim369 (12th June 2022), Ewan (11th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (11th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (6th April 2022), Rizotto (29th May 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th April 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The following link at Avalon references the Telegram link below that's making its rounds now on the internet.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1500176

https://t.me/DrJaneRuby/5335

Someone took a video and edited it (cut out important words) to make it sound like the CEO of Pfizer said
    something that he didn't say.

Misinformation at its finest.

No one is immune from spreading misinformation.

This video keeps making its rounds, spreading like a virus.

Big name truthers who were fooled by it and are spreading it:

Dr. Jane Ruby
    Max Igan
    Last edited by DaveToo; 31st May 2022 at 20:48. Reason: Big name truthers added...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th May 2022), Ewan (11th June 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,364 times in 485 posts

Top disinformation agent and WEF puppet, Justin Trudeau, now trying to push 'thought police' laws on Canadians:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW1I...3h2qmrk0h00410

By the way, Trudeau keeps talking about last winter's protests as "illegal", when in fact judges have determined these protests were legal:
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/fr...ST117sUdRLqttM
    "Freedom Convoy Truckers Were Right – Judge Rules Protest Legal – City Of Ottawa To Be Sued"

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th June 2022), Ewan (11th June 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is a disinformation/misinformation story currently spreading across the internet concerning Australia and an operation to forcibly vaccinate citizens via chemtrails.

*Technically this piece can be included in this thread as there was a Twitter image included in the story.

It made its way to Avalon and was first mentioned in a post by Matthew recently.

His post had a tweet from a poster called “Lee”:
    If you follow the Twitter link given

you are taken to a page by Twitter warning that the source link may be "potentially spammy or unsafe". A first red flag!

You follow the link and go to:

Worldtruth.tv

Here you see an article with title:
    "Australia To Forcibly Vaccinate Citizens Via Chemtrails"

with no date and no author. A second red flag!

A search for the tweet title "Australia To Forcibly Vaccinate Citizens Via Chemtrails" brings up:

"Is Australia Using Chemtrails to Forcibly Vaccinate its Residents?"

This is a Jan 2018 article written by Arturo Garcia.

This article thoroughly debunks the disinformation posted.

Garcia traces its origins, going back to March 2016, YourNewsWire.com, (now a gambling site, third red flag!)
    and Nov 2013 PreventDisease.com (formerly a Canadian site, now defunct fourth red flag!).

Basically Paxvax did apply in 2013 to conduct clinical trials for a vaccine. But the vaccine was to be taken orally, and the trial would be restricted to 1,000 people who were already planning to travel to areas where the disease was prevalent, totally different from an unsuspecting population being sprayed from above.

Now I should add: Have chemtrails ever been deliberately used on an unsuspecting public to their detriment?
    Absolutely! There is indisputable documented evidence and admission of this going back decades by authorities.

In this case however, it's simply plain old dis/misinformation.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Ankle Biter (11th June 2022), BMJ (11th June 2022), Ewan (11th June 2022), Peace in Oz (11th June 2022), Vangelo (11th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast