Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Government Presents the Transhumanist Agenda

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Default Canadian Government Presents the Transhumanist Agenda

I found something rather disturbing on the government of Canada website. The transhumanist agenda plans for humanity is published in plain view for all to see there. No longer can anyone consider this just a conspiracy theory.

Some snippets from the article:

~~~

Digital technology can be embedded in organisms, and biological components can exist as parts of digital technologies. The physical meshing, manipulating, and merging of the biological and digital are creating new hybrid forms of life and technology, each functioning in the tangible world, often with heightened capabilities.

Robots with biological brains and biological bodies with digital brains already exist, as do human-computer and brain-machine interfaces. The medical use of digital devices in humans, as well as digitally manipulated insects such as drone dragonflies and surveillance locusts, are examples of digital technology being combined with biological entities. By tapping into the nervous system and manipulating neurons, tech can be added to an organism to alter its function and purpose. New human bodies and new senses of identity could arise as the convergence continues.

Biodigital convergence is opening up striking new ways to:
    • Change human beings – our bodies, minds, and behaviours
    • Change or create other organisms
    • Alter ecosystems
    • Sense, store, process, and transmit information
    • Manage biological innovation
    • Structure and manage production and supply chains

New ways to change human beings – our bodies, minds, and behaviours

Altering the human genome – our core biological attributes and characteristics
    • Advances in gene sequencing and editing, such as CRISPR/Cas9
    • Machine learning helps scientists predict which genes to target for editing

Monitoring, altering and manipulating human thoughts and behaviours

• Neurotechnologies read brain signals to monitor attention and manage fatigue
    • Digital apps can help enhance brain health

Changing and eradicating entire species

• Germline editing using approaches such as CRISPR, and gene drives that create new ways to alter ecosystems or wildlife

Altering the natural environment at scale

• Geoengineering approaches that accurately model carbon capture or solar reflectance

Etc.

The full article is here on the government of Canada website: https://horizons.gc.ca/en/2020/02/11...l-convergence/

Has anyone else from around the world come across any documents or articles publicly published by their governments?

If so, Let's collect that info here, just to sidestep the "conspiracy theory" aspects of this topic for all to see how immediate and real these plans are.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd March 2022 at 18:35.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Alecs (3rd March 2022), Arcturian108 (4th March 2022), Bald (3rd March 2022), Ben (3rd March 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd March 2022), boja (5th March 2022), chrifri (4th March 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (3rd March 2022), eagle0027 (4th March 2022), Eva2 (4th March 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2022), fifi (4th March 2022), Franny (4th March 2022), gini (4th March 2022), Gwin Ru (3rd March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), haroldsails (3rd March 2022), Heart to heart (3rd March 2022), holcaul (3rd March 2022), Hym (3rd March 2022), Ivanhoe (4th March 2022), justntime2learn (3rd March 2022), Justplain (4th March 2022), Mari (3rd March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th March 2022), Mercedes (3rd March 2022), Michael Moewes (6th March 2022), mizo (3rd March 2022), mountain_jim (4th March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), onawah (3rd March 2022), Patient (3rd March 2022), Peace in Oz (4th March 2022), Reinhard (3rd March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), Snoweagle (4th March 2022), sunflower (4th March 2022), Tyy1907 (3rd March 2022), Wind (4th March 2022), wondering (4th March 2022), yelik (4th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,352 times in 677 posts

Default Re: Canadian Government Presents the Transhumanist Agenda

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

I found something rather disturbing on the government of Canada website. The transhumanist agenda plans for humanity is published in plain view for all to see there. No longer can anyone consider this just a conspiracy theory.

Some snippets from the article:

~~~

Digital technology can be embedded in organisms, and biological components can exist as parts of digital technologies. The physical meshing, manipulating, and merging of the biological and digital are creating new hybrid forms of life and technology, each functioning in the tangible world, often with heightened capabilities.

Robots with biological brains and biological bodies with digital brains already exist, as do human-computer and brain-machine interfaces. The medical use of digital devices in humans, as well as digitally manipulated insects such as drone dragonflies and surveillance locusts, are examples of digital technology being combined with biological entities. By tapping into the nervous system and manipulating neurons, tech can be added to an organism to alter its function and purpose. New human bodies and new senses of identity could arise as the convergence continues.

Biodigital convergence is opening up striking new ways to:
    • Change human beings – our bodies, minds, and behaviours
    • Change or create other organisms
    • Alter ecosystems
    • Sense, store, process, and transmit information
    • Manage biological innovation
    • Structure and manage production and supply chains

New ways to change human beings – our bodies, minds, and behaviours

Altering the human genome – our core biological attributes and characteristics
    • Advances in gene sequencing and editing, such as CRISPR/Cas9
    • Machine learning helps scientists predict which genes to target for editing

Monitoring, altering and manipulating human thoughts and behaviours

• Neurotechnologies read brain signals to monitor attention and manage fatigue
    • Digital apps can help enhance brain health

Changing and eradicating entire species

• Germline editing using approaches such as CRISPR, and gene drives that create new ways to alter ecosystems or wildlife

Altering the natural environment at scale

• Geoengineering approaches that accurately model carbon capture or solar reflectance

Etc.

The full article is here on the government of Canada website: https://horizons.gc.ca/en/2020/02/11...l-convergence/

Has anyone else from around the world come across any documents or articles publicly published by their governments?

If so, Let's collect that info here, just to sidestep the "conspiracy theory" aspects of this topic for all to see how immediate and real these plans are.

Oh my god. I wonder how long it will be before it pops up on our (UK) govt website.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2022), boja (5th March 2022), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2022), eagle0027 (4th March 2022), Eva2 (4th March 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2022), Franny (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), haroldsails (3rd March 2022), Heart to heart (3rd March 2022), Mercedes (3rd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), onawah (3rd March 2022), Reinhard (3rd March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), wondering (4th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

They promote all these things, but still hang onto "not" able to cure cancer.

I have had a problem with a disc in my back (to simplify my problem really) but no doctor could come up with anything. Mind you, I have not been in a surgeon's office for almost 8-10 years now.

I actually had one doctor freak out at me and he yelled saying "I do not want to ever see you in my office again!" Because he shared a similar problem as me. He apparently had over 6 operations, one after another because every operation created a new issue with the next vertebrae/disc.

My real point here is this; there are a number of health issues faced by people around the world, but the money for research has been spent in the transhumanist field.

Why is this? Probably because they have been looking to create super soldiers and this research has come from that pursuit.

When looking at all of the problems that is at the top of our lists today, it is obvious that we are entering an era where "the people" really have to get it together and reshape the government model world wide.

Government, even in the most promising of democratic countries has turned into government vs the people more than ever.

We the people have to change our thinking and figure out how we are to approach and change this for a better structure and future.
    Last edited by Patient; 3rd March 2022 at 19:21.

6. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2022), boja (5th March 2022), chrifri (4th March 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2022), eagle0027 (4th March 2022), Eva2 (4th March 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2022), fifi (4th March 2022), Franny (4th March 2022), gini (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), haroldsails (3rd March 2022), Heart to heart (3rd March 2022), Justplain (4th March 2022), Mari (3rd March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th March 2022), Mercedes (3rd March 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th March 2022), mountain_jim (4th March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), Peace in Oz (4th March 2022), Reinhard (3rd March 2022), s7e6e (3rd March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), Tyy1907 (3rd March 2022), wondering (4th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

source
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2022), boja (5th March 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2022), fifi (4th March 2022), Franny (4th March 2022), gini (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Justplain (4th March 2022), Mari (3rd March 2022), mountain_jim (4th March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), Reinhard (3rd March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), wondering (4th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    They promote all these things, but still hang onto "not" able to cure cancer.

I have had a problem with a disc in my back (to simplify my problem really) but no doctor could come up with anything. Mind you, I have not been in a surgeon's office for almost 8-10 years now.

I actually had one doctor freak out at me and he yelled saying "I do not want to ever see you in my office again!" Because he shared a similar problem as me. He apparently had over 6 operations, one after another because every operation created a new issue with the next vertebrae/disc.

My real point here is this; there are a number of health issues faced by people around the world, but the money for research has been spent in the transhumanist field.

Why is this? Probably because they have been looking to create super soldiers and this research has come from that pursuit.

When looking at all of the problems that is at the top of our lists today, it is obvious that we are entering an era where "the people" really have to get it together and reshape the government model world wide.

Government, even in the most promising of democratic countries has turned into government vs the people more than ever.

We the people have to change our thinking and figure out how we are to approach and change this for a better structure and future.

This is a good point. Its starting to stand out like a sore thumb, which advances have been suppressed and which are being promoted for development.

To sidestep a bit, we are greatly lacking in the spiritual and extra sensory developments that would greatly enhance the natural and evolutionary development of our species, and there has definitely been demonization, ridicule, and suppression of any serious scientific forays into these areas, as I imagine these areas would seem to be counter to the development of transhumanism.

If people had a choice between developing intuition, holistic cognition, ESP, and other psychic abilities that were not limited by technology, versus technological enhancements that reduced or replaced our natural latent abilities, I'm sure most, as cool as becoming a cyborg might appeal to some, would choose the natural route, as it defies the control mechanisms and limitations, that transhumanism could offer to attain somewhat similar abilities.

Someone might see being able to tap their thoughts into the 'cloud' for vast knowledge in an instant, making them extremely knowledgeable, as quite an advancement, it would be extremely limited and prone to abuse and control in comparison to being able to tap into the Akashic records, or being able to sense reality at a distance, or know a persons intentions by their aura or vibrational field.

So the only conclusion you can draw from that is that the desire for total power and control over humanity is being threatened at the prospect of developing our natural abilities, which would throw off our robes of their manipulations, and in order to keep it, their only route is to change what an actual human is and how it works. This, I imagine, is the overarching goal of the "4th industrial revolution".

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Another interesting sentence from that article: "Robots with biological brains ... already exist."
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd March 2022 at 20:03.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd March 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), Eva2 (4th March 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2022), Franny (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Justplain (4th March 2022), Mari (3rd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), onawah (3rd March 2022), Patient (3rd March 2022), Peace in Oz (4th March 2022), Reinhard (3rd March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

We're in over our heads here. The power of mind control can't be overstated. Did anyone get asked if this is what they want?

Divine realm waits for entreaties from the human side to help us overturn this madness.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2022), Ewan (3rd March 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2022), Franny (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Heart to heart (3rd March 2022), Mari (3rd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), Peace in Oz (4th March 2022), Reinhard (3rd March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,282 times in 231 posts

Ivy1907

AM ENTREATING DAILY🌟

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2022), Franny (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Reinhard (3rd March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), Tyy1907 (3rd March 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

A really big problem with the transhumanism idea is that the base is software, program language, coding.

If anyone has worked on large software developments they will know what I mean.

Anyone with an imagination can see problems as well. Hackers - regardless who the hacker is, is a problem.

Or, the hacker is the resistance. Either way, those who are living with the code will be subjected to being "hacked".

Then there is constant upgrading of the code. Tools and libraries for coding are always changing and evolving. Too much coding on top of other people's coding creates what some call "spaghetti code" because the pathways become twisted. Then there is more chances of bugs in the system.

If they turn more things to A.I. control, such as debugging the code itself, then they are opening themselves up to losing control of the system. Then we are quickly living in a world like in the Terminator movies. It almost seems inevitable if it goes that far. Humans are too egotistical and think that they are smarter - but they will make mistakes. They are already making mistakes.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), ClearWater (4th March 2022), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2022), fifi (4th March 2022), Franny (4th March 2022), graciousb (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Justplain (4th March 2022), Mari (3rd March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation Re: Canadian Government Presents the Transhumanist Agenda

• Cyborgs - Human Machines

How is life going to change if some people have supernatural powers? Where is the ethical boundary? Technical developments are influencing our everyday life more now than ever before – and are making their way closer and closer to us, sometimes even underneath the skin.

Over the past few years, technology has attracted more and more people, making life quicker and easier. Some people are now taking the next step: They are fusing their bodies with technology to increase their abilities and expand their senses – real life cyborgs. They inject magnets into the fingers, with which they are able to sense electromagnetic fields, plant chips under the skin to open doors, implant devices into the skull with which they sharpen their senses. These people, who seem like a bunch of nerds, could be the pioneers of our technical future. Who are these people? And what drives them? There is Neil Harbisson, the first recognized Cyborg. He is colour-blind and only perceives different shades of grey. Through his “Eyeborg” an antenna in his head he is able hear colours as sound waves, the visible as well as invisible colours such as ultraviolet. Neil is founder of the Cyborg foundation – an international organisation helping others to become Cyborgs.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), ClearWater (4th March 2022), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2022), fifi (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Nasu (3rd March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), sunflower (4th March 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

How is life going to change if some people have supernatural powers? Where is the ethical boundary? Technical developments are influencing our everyday life more now than ever before – and are making their way closer and closer to us, sometimes even underneath the skin.

Over the past few years, technology has attracted more and more people, making life quicker and easier. Some people are now taking the next step: They are fusing their bodies with technology to increase their abilities and expand their senses – real life cyborgs. They inject magnets into the fingers, with which they are able to sense electromagnetic fields, plant chips under the skin to open doors, implant devices into the skull with which they sharpen their senses. These people, who seem like a bunch of nerds, could be the pioneers of our technical future. Who are these people? And what drives them? There is Neil Harbisson, the first recognized Cyborg. He is colour-blind and only perceives different shades of grey. Through his “Eyeborg” an antenna in his head he is able hear colours as sound waves, the visible as well as invisible colours such as ultraviolet. Neil is founder of the Cyborg foundation – an international organisation helping others to become Cyborgs.
    No wonder he is creating an organization - he is lonely.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Reinhard (4th March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

No wonder he is creating an organization - he is lonely.
    Honestly, I had a hard time watching it, because it upsets me. (Not quite sure how or to what extent yet.)

What about that "gadget" implanted that vibrates when you are facing north?

For me I ask "why"? I have always been able to tell which way is north without any device. I doubt that is no more special than being human.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), ClearWater (4th March 2022), DeDukshyn (3rd March 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Reinhard (4th March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), wondering (3rd March 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For me I ask "why"? I have always been able to tell which way is north without any device. I doubt that is no more special than being human.

Exactly. A few locations where my internal compass doesn't work well aside, I have always had that ability. Partly just due to an unconscious understanding of the sun's movements, but as a young child I used to go wandering off into the untraveled woods on my own and the thought of not being able to find my way back never even occurred to me. Not having my bearings was the foreign concept in that regard. My grandmother also had an uncanny ability to always know where north was.

I'm pretty sure its an intrinsic ability that all have, even if suppressed or "unlearned". Just like many, or maybe even most animals have that ability built into them when following their instincts. It makes perfect sense that at a subtle level the electrical currents in our body can detect the slightest variations in the magnetic fields, whether that detection can become conscious or not might have more to do with our psychology than anything.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), ClearWater (4th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Mari (4th March 2022), Reinhard (4th March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), wondering (4th March 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Exactly. A few locations where my internal compass doesn't work well aside, I have always had that ability. Partly just due to an unconscious understanding of the sun's movements, but as a young child I used to go wandering off into the untraveled woods on my own and the thought of not being able to find my way back never even occurred to me. Not having my bearings was the foreign concept in that regard. My grandmother also had an uncanny ability to always know where north was.

I'm pretty sure its an intrinsic ability that all have, even if suppressed or "unlearned". Just like many, or maybe even most animals have that ability built into them when following their instincts. It makes perfect sense that at a subtle level the electrical currents in our body can detect the slightest variations in the magnetic fields, whether that detection can become conscious or not might have more to do with our psychology than anything.
    and to add to that....the areas of our brain that we are not even using yet.

Why are we not using them?

A recent thought that came to mind was that if it is true that ETs have been manipulating us, perhaps they shut down our abilities to match in step with our emotions. So once we become more empathic and caring for the world and those around us, we might be able to unlock more of our psychic abilities.

Let's face it - if we had that kind of power now, we would probably destroy each other. Or at least one group or person would.

Now as humans push into the boundaries of enhancing ourselves with extra abilities, imagine the resulting problems?

Look at how gender issues are hurting women's sports. And that is just messing with how we identify ourselves.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), ClearWater (4th March 2022), DeDukshyn (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Reinhard (4th March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), Tyy1907 (4th March 2022), wondering (4th March 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,359 times in 762 posts

source
    “It is you who are changing — and of course, [that] has a big impact on your identity.”

This is the kind of tautological nonsense those re-inventors of humanity love to wallow in.

Typically IQ120 (maybe, could be less). Knowing something, and then thinking that one knows it all. Lack of mastery of the meaning/language distinction: inability to separate meaning from a given language (here insufficiently mastered English): i.e. inability to "see" clearly and distinctly both (1) meaning, independently of its language form, its formulation, and (2) language as necessarily transforming, by its limitations, the meaning it is meant to convey.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), DeDukshyn (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Reinhard (4th March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022), Snoweagle (4th March 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

and to add to that....the areas of our brain that we are not even using yet.

Why are we not using them?

A recent thought that came to mind was that if it is true that ETs have been manipulating us, perhaps they shut down our abilities to match in step with our emotions. So once we become more empathic and caring for the world and those around us, we might be able to unlock more of our psychic abilities.

Let's face it - if we had that kind of power now, we would probably destroy each other. Or at least one group or person would.

Now as humans push into the boundaries of enhancing ourselves with extra abilities, imagine the resulting problems?

Look at how gender issues are hurting women's sports. And that is just messing with how we identify ourselves.
    We're a dimmed down dumbed down version of what we were made to be. So that we could be outsmarted and more easily controllable.

Look up Penny Bradley, she's a secret space program experiencer, she's done interviews on youtube. She served tours of duty in a future extension of the current timeline. An extension that - she was told - the earth had been destroyed in. Her testimony will blow your mind. Her consciousness was transferred into other bodies, some were literal cyborg bodies. This is a possibility only, not set in stone.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 4th March 2022 at 02:06.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), DeDukshyn (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Patient (4th March 2022), shaberon (4th March 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

No surprises here at all, we all knew about this 2 years ago.

Its all about Agenda 2030, the continued transfer and stripping of wealth and the centralisation of power , covid biological health crises, depopulation, bankrupsy of governments and middle Classes, financial collapse followed by Centralised Bank Digital Currencies, Climate change fear allowing further stripping of wealth and freedoms.

Its going to be difficult stopping these series of events despite covid attrocities the mass mind doesn't appear to care and the elite few know this

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), DeDukshyn (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Patient (4th March 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    No surprises here at all, we all knew about this 2 years ago.

Its all about Agenda 2030, the continued transfer and stripping of wealth and the centralisation of power , covid biological health crises, depopulation, bankrupsy of governments and middle Classes, financial collapse followed by Centralised Bank Digital Currencies, Climate change fear allowing further stripping of wealth and freedoms.

Its going to be difficult stopping these series of events despite covid attrocities the mass mind doesn't appear to care and the elite few know this
    Yes - it is going to be difficult. But, it will be those of us who are awake that are key players in this game. Have you ever been captain of a team? Have you ever had to rally employees to do the improbable? And then your team is successful and people come to you and say, "Wow! We did it!"

I will never give up believing that good will win over evil. A few of us CAN make a difference and we will!

I am a bit worked up right now - agitated and so on.....argh!!!!

Apologies, as I am not trying to derail the thread - but my "human" nature in me is bubbling like a volcano so I gotta let it out.

Emotions - a machine can mimic human behaviour, but we already are humans, so we are ahead in that regard.

I just came back from the post office - and what should have been in the mail was not.

What was in the mail was another reminder to do my taxes...So as I had started a little bit of small talk with the other people who were there waiting in line at the post office to pick up packages and whatever (the sun is shining, it's a really nice day here), I pulled out the tax notice from our wonderful Trudope the dicktator (yes I know how to spell dictator. Lol!)

So I said to the small group of people as I already had their attention, "Well, a tax notice. How about we pay taxes once the dictator stops being a dictator? Yeah?"

No reaction - nothing. 6 people there and not even a nod or a sigh.

This is why it is up to those few of us that still have a functioning brain. These other people will stand there and be jabbed, pricked, prodded and "oh sure, you installed that auto death switch into my neighbour in case he says something the government doesn't agree with? Sure, I'll have one too!"

I feel like I am getting more things in my mind to think about and explore than I have time to do. (This is putting aside covid, Ukraine and the stresses of life.) I am feeling energized and feeling very positive, yet considering everything that we are faced with each day, maybe I should be depressed. So I am taking this as a big positive and...yeah.

I am human and more proud about that every day. So on we go!

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), ClearWater (5th March 2022), DeDukshyn (4th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), melissanederland (4th March 2022), Michel Leclerc (4th March 2022), Tyy1907 (5th March 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No surprises here at all, we all knew about this 2 years ago. ...
    Interestingly, that article in the OP is actually from 2020. Weird that no one (at least no one with a reasonable sized audience has publicly brought it up or pointed it out - at least not that I am aware of. I guess everyone was too distracted by COVID.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Patient (5th March 2022), Tyy1907 (5th March 2022), yelik (5th March 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

No surprises here at all, we all knew about this 2 years ago. ...
    Interestingly, that article in the OP is actually from 2020. Weird that no one (at least no one with a reasonable sized audience has publicly brought it up or pointed it out - at least not that I am aware of. I guess everyone was too distracted by COVID.
    Just shows the method to the madness. Planned years in advance. But incremental enough that - so they think - it'll slide in under the radar. Most people don't bat an eye when they see this stuff.
    But some of us do. And think and find ways to counter these atrocities.
    My reason for being here I'm finding out.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), DeDukshyn (5th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Patient (5th March 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Transhumanism with Depopulation

A documentary about the World of the Rich and Powerful and their Obsession with Two Contradicting Things; Vaccines and Population
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/3jxLlb0B9FnM/

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th March 2022), DeDukshyn (5th March 2022), Harmony (7th March 2022), Patient (5th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast