Thread: Humanity's dilemma.....

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

Default Humanity's dilemma.....

Third eye --- pineal gland---

When I woke up a long time ago I found that we humans have been used, exploited, and
    dumbed down for most of our existence.

It seems that there have always been the overlords who made
    slaves of us, almost like the way we treat animals (not all of us here and now, but once did.

In our time there were those who put mercury in our tooth
    fillings, possibly the worst form of toxic substance we know of.
    How could dentists have believed the "so--called experts" who
    said it was safe.
    And Drs. should have known and were most of them
    oblivious to the dangers as they are now regarding chemotherapy and radiation.

Naturopathic Drs. who were ridiculed very often by the big
    pharma types know better how to treat sick people than the
    money mongers.

I was sick for most of my young life but not in a way that
    Drs. or adults could see or treat except to say, it's all in your
    head, and maybe some of it was but not totally psychological.
    My brain was being affected in some physical way that I did not understand and no one else could have either.
    So I escaped through alcohol for a decade until I found a real Dr.

Back to my topic. Another thing that affects most of us is
    fluoridated drinking water. We need to filter our drinking water.
    Why would Drs. listen to non--experts who make money by
    pushing fluoridated water that makes people sick.

Then, of course, there is all of the chemicals, preservatives and
    additives and other unnecessary crapola that makes so many people obese and addicted to that food.

And now even the rain that falls through chemtrails bringing down
    nano--particles on our growing food. We breathe those particles that go into our blood and then past our blood brain barrier..

They take us for fools because we let them.

But even though we are scammed non-stop some of us will
    survive and the evildoers will fail again.

If they have off-planet entities on their side they will still fail
    because we BELIEVE we have God on our side and that is what
    makes us greater than them.

E.S.
    Last edited by East Sun; 4th March 2022 at 01:51.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

1212is24 (4th March 2022), Docim369 (5th March 2022), Dreamer148 (5th March 2022), Ewan (4th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2022), Ioneo (4th March 2022), Mari (4th March 2022), Mike Gorman (4th March 2022), Peace in Oz (4th March 2022), samsdice (4th March 2022), Tyy1907 (4th March 2022), Violet3 (4th March 2022), Wind (4th March 2022), wondering (4th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: Humanity's dilemma.....

Faith is incredibly powerful, I absolutely agree with you, plus we have an innate love for one another- this is often obscured by the competition and striving for accomplishment which we are schooled to follow, but this innate love that we can feel for each other is what represents hope; this is why Jesus was so intent on prodding us about this very subject: love one another as you love yourself. I think the spirit of the common people is the truly unique part of us all, this is impossible to subdue completely, they have tried for centuries to reveal the cruelty and self serving aspects of humanity, but that stubborn kernal of love refuses to be extinguished. I love your post, all the best to us all and good luck, we will all meet again.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Docim369 (5th March 2022), East Sun (4th March 2022), Ewan (4th March 2022), Mari (4th March 2022), Peace in Oz (4th March 2022), Ravenlocke (4th March 2022), samsdice (4th March 2022), Tyy1907 (4th March 2022), Violet3 (4th March 2022), wondering (4th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

We can believe God is on our side and with enough cultivation you will know not only is God on our side but we're a part of God. Could think of it as our greater selves that can be summoned by ANYBODY with sufficient belief. Group prayer, another powerful tool.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 4th March 2022 at 17:57.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th March 2022), Docim369 (5th March 2022), East Sun (5th March 2022), Mari (4th March 2022), wondering (4th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,585 times in 9,592 posts

For what it’s worth I always mentally say a little prayer of gratitude and blessings for the food that I prepare for cooking and to Bless the source of the food.
    Also just remembered that some years ago I attended a lecture given by Walt Woods before he passed, about dousing and he also talked about personal dousing and blessing our food before we eat it.
    He had written a mini course that he put on the net for free, called Letter To Robin which explains how to set up your personal dousing system, etc. For me the biggest impression was having confirmation that blessing our food and even water before we eat and drink does have a positive effect on it be it invisible to our physical eyes.
    So I’ll keep saying a prayer..
    "Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
    - - - - Emily Elizabeth Dickinson. 🪶💜

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Docim369 (5th March 2022), East Sun (5th March 2022), wondering (4th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Third eye --- pineal gland---

When I woke up a long time ago I found that we humans have been used, exploited, and
    dumbed down for most of our existence.

It seems that there have always been the overlords who made
    slaves of us, almost like the way we treat animals (not all of us here and now, but once did.

In our time there were those who put mercury in our tooth
    fillings, possibly the worst form of toxic substance we know of.
    How could dentists have believed the "so--called experts" who
    said it was safe.
    And Drs. should have known and were most of them
    oblivious to the dangers as they are now regarding chemotherapy and radiation.

Naturopathic Drs. who were ridiculed very often by the big
    pharma types know better how to treat sick people than the
    money mongers.

I was sick for most of my young life but not in a way that
    Drs. or adults could see or treat except to say, it's all in your
    head, and maybe some of it was but not totally psychological.
    My brain was being affected in some physical way that I did not understand and no one else could have either.
    So I escaped through alcohol for a decade until I found a real Dr.

Back to my topic. Another thing that affects most of us is
    fluoridated drinking water. We need to filter our drinking water.
    Why would Drs. listen to non--experts who make money by
    pushing fluoridated water that makes people sick.

Then, of course, there is all of the chemicals, preservatives and
    additives and other unnecessary crapola that makes so many people obese and addicted to that food.

And now even the rain that falls through chemtrails bringing down
    nano--particles on our growing food. We breathe those particles that go into our blood and then past our blood brain barrier..

They take us for fools because we let them.

But even though we are scammed non-stop some of us will
    survive and the evildoers will fail again.

If they have off-planet entities on their side they will still fail
    because we BELIEVE we have God on our side and that is what
    makes us greater than them.

E.S.
    What I've found is that the global situation can be won by humans if enough of us ask/pray for help Source Creator/God with all we've got. Only then can intervention take place in our behalf. In the privacy of our own minds no one has to know.

Asking for healing for the dark forces wanting our destruction is another approach. Divinity on the march.

And this is all very much doable we're told. God speed friends.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 4th March 2022 at 20:44.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Docim369 (5th March 2022), East Sun (5th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ever since my third eye opened fully, I realised I was the cause behind everything. I began to have fun with it. Sometimes when you know the truth in a way that's beneficial, it's more tempting to apply it in a way that is the opposite of beneficial. I'm yet to understand why that is, but I'm sure it's just part of this ridiculous journey we call life. Nonetheless, the pineal gland is the seat of the soul, as Descartes said. DMT is released in my brain every day. I have vivid dreams that are far more interesting than anything in my physical reality. I deliberately go days without sleep now, to explore how much of my consciousness I can hack into while not sleeping, because it's a complex system we are dealing with.

People underestimate the human body's power. It can go forever. Sometimes I run for hours on end just to see what will fail first -- my legs or my mind. It's always the mind. The body is extremely powerful, especially when conditioned. Even if it's conditioned and left alone for a while -- e.g. running a marathon and then not running for 6 weeks (extreme example) -- it will still remember that it is able to run far. The nervous system has a memory that is better than an elephant's. I don't even know if an elephant has a good memory, but I've heard they do. The point is, if you become strong at doing something, through a period of consistent work, you don't lose that strength by not doing that work for a while... You lose SOME of that strength... And it returns quickly when you get back on the horse so to speak.

This is relevant to the pineal gland because that's the centre of consciousness. Our energy is distributed from this point. To align both hemispheres of the brain is to unify them with the pineal gland. And what's the purpose? Why does there always have to be a purpose? I don't understand why everyone is always preoccupied with "changing" things. Change is constant, so, don't even worry about it. Forget about changing the world. Change yourself. Be a champion.

People don't like to hear that. It's almost like, "Why should I be a champion? Why can't others be champions?" ... Whatever... Everyone is a champion. If they decide to be. At what? That's the question.

Oh, here we go again... Ego... Materialism. Superficial values. Here's the thing though... You worry about fluoride like it is going to corrupt your soul -- and your belief will make it so. And you think the soul is that fragile? It isn't. Test your soul. For God's sake, test your soul if you really want to know how powerful it is. The mind is powerful, but it will still fail before the body. Even the sickest weight-lifter/runner will admit that their mind typically fails before their body. This is the struggle. Is that battle not enough? Lol. Maybe it's better to focus on fluoride and anything else (physical) that may prevent you from living spiritually.

What if this is it... This is living spiritually here and now? "Surely, that can't be it. This isn't that great."

Haha. Ironic how the same voice will often be the same one that talks about the ego and how it should be removed. Why? Ego is important. It doesn't mean that you treat others in a way that isn't loving. It means that you define your own circumstances and trust in your own spiritual power to pave the way forward. And when things happen that create circumstances aligned with what you desire, it all happens in a way that seems quite seamless. Oh, so... This is it. Hahahaha

All along, it's the pineal gland. Incomprehensible. If it seems underwhelming, should we entertain the suggestion that toothpaste or tap water are the reasons preventing our third eyes from opening?

Even if everything I've said now is wrong, if you happen to read it, it's present in your consciousness, and therefore it's yours. My role is ephemeral. Who am I? Who are you? Wow. Is this getting weird now? Well, you made the topic.

That big statue of the pine cone in the vatican... Yeah... Just like them big ol titties... Symbolic of the source. Love is light. Dress it up how you want. Oppose it. Embrace it. Who cares? Hahaha. It's your journey. Nah, it's my journey. Do I sound crazy? Ah... That's the pineal gland talking? I buy Fiji water and rarely brush my teeth... Perhaps that's the reason it is still 'working'... I also haven't been to a dentist in 14 years either. Cheers to 14 more, am I right. The last time I went, they said I should get my wisdom teeth removed. See why I am so wise? Jokes. Someone did tell me recently that dentists have the highest rate of suicide. I said good they are horrible. Does that make me bad? Ah, but I was kidding. And all is forgiven. Oh, relax.

It's all a bit of fun. Do you think Shakespeare said that we all play many parts, with our own unique entries and exits, if we weren't supposed to have fun with it? If it feels more empowering to live in a state of mind that blames fluoride, or anything else, for not being Jesus? Maybe it's because I am Jesus. We can't have two. Just kidding. We're all Jesus. I kind of feel like everyone thinks I am weird... That also makes me feel like I am a bit like Jesus. Then I wonder if I should be more like Judas. Then I wonder, who was Judas?

Jesus says:

(1) “Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the earth.
    (2) But they do not know that I have come to cast dissension upon the earth: fire, sword, war.
    (3) For there will be five in one house: there will be three against two and two against three, father against son and son against father.
    (4) And they will stand as solitary ones.”

If everyone is sick of me, good. My work is done. Lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 1212is24 For This Post:

East Sun (5th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread