+ Reply to Thread

Thread: COVID = economic cool-down. Ukraine the same?

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default COVID = economic cool-down. Ukraine the same?

COVID brought about a cool down
    Ukraine is continuing the cool down

Simples… or not?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

mizo (4th March 2022), Violet3 (5th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: COVID = economic cool-down. Ukraine the same?

I have had the same thoughts recently. The Agendas were very smoothly moved from Covid to Ukraine. I also have an impression that it is nor just about keeping the economic cool down but also on mass control.
    The last two years have been really challenging for the average person and as soon as we saw the light at the end of the tunnel the Ukraine agenda slammed the door and we are back in darkness again.
    Covid was the invisible enemy , now we are having a visible enemy, which makes the world really scary place and with no where safe to hide. I feel the global situation over the last two years has been orchestrated so people will naturally believe that the only solution to return to normality and safety is one global government (run and hide behind papa Shwab ). The scary thing is that I had a brief conversation with my partner about the Ukraine - Russia crisis (we rarely talk about agendas like this to avoid arguments ha ha ha) and I made a comment that we might end up in a World being united like they united Europe after the WW2, his reply was it would not be such a bad thing....and this what started me thinking, what if there are more and more people thinking this way.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dotty For This Post:

avid (4th March 2022), Justplain (4th March 2022), mizo (4th March 2022), Sadieblue (4th March 2022), Violet3 (5th March 2022), wondering (4th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,546 times in 32,931 posts

More like, Ukraine the coup de grâce.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

I am B (4th March 2022), ian33 (4th March 2022), Mari (4th March 2022), mizo (4th March 2022), Sadieblue (4th March 2022), Violet3 (5th March 2022), Yoda (4th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Quote Posted by Dotty (here)
    I have had the same thoughts recently. The Agendas were very smoothly moved from Covid to Ukraine. I also have an impression that it is nor just about keeping the economic cool down but also on mass control.
    The last two years have been really challenging for the average person and as soon as we saw the light at the end of the tunnel the Ukraine agenda slammed the door and we are back in darkness again.
    Covid was the invisible enemy , now we are having a visible enemy, which makes the world really scary place and with no where safe to hide. I feel the global situation over the last two years has been orchestrated so people will naturally believe that the only solution to return to normality and safety is one global government (run and hide behind papa Shwab ). The scary thing is that I had a brief conversation with my partner about the Ukraine - Russia crisis (we rarely talk about agendas like this to avoid arguments ha ha ha) and I made a comment that we might end up in a World being united like they united Europe after the WW2, his reply was it would not be such a bad thing....and this what started me thinking, what if there are more and more people thinking this way.

There will be more and more people thinking this way, yes, just as the majority were thinking after WW2. The difference today is that the world is vastly more awakened to agendas of every kind of hue and there are millions now who are awakening to the attempted grab on humanity's freedoms. A good third (?) of the world's population will just not buy it. I feel though, that the Ukraine pantomime has a long way to play out in various dramas before the cabal feel that the stage has been set enough for them to strongly start 'suggesting', or whatever tactics they have in mind to centralise everything. Those who are for the world being 'united' will find themselves up against those who see through it all and will be kicking up a greater stink than they have of late, so this will create further division in the human race and a lot of societal chaos will ensue.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th March 2022), fifi (4th March 2022), Violet3 (5th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

This conflict seems a bit orchestrated. There are several moves that could have reduced the threat of a Russian invasion. One such move was one suggested by a director of the Blackwater mercenary organization:

"Tucker brings on Erik Prince, who claims he pitched a plan to the Administration in Dec to have 140 fighter planes that were about to be retired from service sent to Ukraine, flown by mercenary pilots, and that Putin wouldn’t have invaded if Biden had agreed to his plan."

https://mobile.twitter.com/RonFilipk...ker-carlson%2F

Another instance is where initially just after the invasion started, several NATO nations offered Ukraine their old Soviet fighter jets, just to see the whole scheme fall apart.

Another area of significance is antimissile defense. For instance Israel refused to sell the Ukraine the iron dome tech. Although lots of European nations have offered lethal weapons, none are significant game changers. The American javelin antitank weapons would be significant, but not enough systems have been given to Ukraine. For instance, Norway has a mobile antimissile defense system, NASAM2, which is compatible with the Patriot systems, but that hasn't been offered to Ukraine that I've heard.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASAMS

Given that the Ukraine's air defenses are still intact, and its air force and S300 air defense systems are still functioning, although damaged, this indicates that Russia's air and missile superiority isn't as strong as feared. A competent air defense system, beyond just stinger missiles, or additional combat aircraft, even old Soviet clunkers, could tilt this struggle to more of an even match. But the west doesn't seem willing to do that. I wonder why?

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...ukraine-200922

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th March 2022), Violet3 (5th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member halcyon026's Avatar
    Thanks

Some saw the COVID agenda as an attempt to 'boost' the economy (transfer of wealth), not slow it down. Here's a few charts for reference to markets that saw an uptrend after COVID. It is important to understand how risk on assets like the ones in TOTAL2 would make big moves up like this... it's in part due to liquidity transferring to whales.

TOTAL2: From $38B to $1.7T

US10Y:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to halcyon026 For This Post:

fifi (4th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Did anyone else hear that Clif High bloke talk about how silver may be worth more than gold one day? I thought I was hearing things. That's when I began to really think that maybe this guy has no idea wtf he is talking about. Period. I mean, let's all assume that we can enter discussions from angles that are relevant. The suggestion that silver is used more than gold in the development of many new products could eventually result in it being more valuable than gold....

I wonder what world I have woken up in when I am hearing such things and trying to collect my thoughts to construct a sentence that is not offensive towards the one bringing me such information. It actually makes me question their approach to everything else in life. I don't mean to sound judgmental, but... I am being quite judgmental right now, for an appropriate reason. I hope. Sincerely, I can't believe anyone could ever suggest that silver may be more valuable than gold. Wtf...

My investments fund my life. Albeit, not much of a life lately, under the circumstances. I have time to do research so that I can make decisions based on many factors. I am always searching for new information that may drive decisions in a way that is profitable. I won't even lie -- I may not like the nature of certain new technology used on people, but I still invest in it. Why? Because I have to eat. I mean, I don't want graphene biochips inside my body, but if everyone else is keen (and many of them are quite rude towards anyone who isn't), well, I will profit from their decisions. I also eat meat, and my pronouns are $/$.

Lithium is a key factor in my current portfolio's position, as well as companies with new quantum computing developments.

One thing that has always been reliable is gold. I don't know how much it will go up in the next year or so, but it will surely go up. Gold always goes up. Listening to Clif High here -- https://www.bitchute.com/video/irHV6tJoOfBy/ -- at the 7:00 mark he is talking about how silver is better than gold. I mean, bear in mind that the price of silver is currently US$25 per ounce ... It was $37 in 2011 but seems quite stable right now at this price point. Gold, meanwhile, is nearly $2000 per ounce. What is this guy smoking if he thinks silver could ever reach parity with gold? I thought I was hearing things. This guy cannot be serious. I like him, but listening to him speak reminds me of my own childlike stream of consciousness while immersed in a creative writing exercise. At what point do we dismiss "mysticism" in light of absurd suggestions like this? If there is a day in my life that silver has the same value as gold, I will .... I don't even have the words to say what I will do. I will do anything you say I should do. Wow.

Anyway, wtf do I know.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 1212is24 For This Post:

Violet3 (16th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by 1212is24 (here)
    Did anyone else hear that Clif High bloke talk about how silver may be worth more than gold one day? I thought I was hearing things. That's when I began to really think that maybe this guy has no idea wtf he is talking about. Period. I mean, let's all assume that we can enter discussions from angles that are relevant. The suggestion that silver is used more than gold in the development of many new products could eventually result in it being more valuable than gold....

I wonder what world I have woken up in when I am hearing such things and trying to collect my thoughts to construct a sentence that is not offensive towards the one bringing me such information. It actually makes me question their approach to everything else in life. I don't mean to sound judgmental, but... I am being quite judgmental right now, for an appropriate reason. I hope. Sincerely, I can't believe anyone could ever suggest that silver may be more valuable than gold. Wtf...

My investments fund my life. Albeit, not much of a life lately, under the circumstances. I have time to do research so that I can make decisions based on many factors. I am always searching for new information that may drive decisions in a way that is profitable. I won't even lie -- I may not like the nature of certain new technology used on people, but I still invest in it. Why? Because I have to eat. I mean, I don't want graphene biochips inside my body, but if everyone else is keen (and many of them are quite rude towards anyone who isn't), well, I will profit from their decisions. I also eat meat, and my pronouns are $/$.

Lithium is a key factor in my current portfolio's position, as well as companies with new quantum computing developments.

One thing that has always been reliable is gold. I don't know how much it will go up in the next year or so, but it will surely go up. Gold always goes up. Listening to Clif High here -- https://www.bitchute.com/video/irHV6tJoOfBy/ -- at the 7:00 mark he is talking about how silver is better than gold. I mean, bear in mind that the price of silver is currently US$25 per ounce ... It was $37 in 2011 but seems quite stable right now at this price point. Gold, meanwhile, is nearly $2000 per ounce. What is this guy smoking if he thinks silver could ever reach parity with gold? I thought I was hearing things. This guy cannot be serious. I like him, but listening to him speak reminds me of my own childlike stream of consciousness while immersed in a creative writing exercise. At what point do we dismiss "mysticism" in light of absurd suggestions like this? If there is a day in my life that silver has the same value as gold, I will .... I don't even have the words to say what I will do. I will do anything you say I should do. Wow.

Anyway, wtf do I know.
    Sounds like Clif has hit a nerve there.
    Well, to be fair, gold and silver markets are apparently both highly manipulated. Who knows what these or other metals for that matter are really worth? If silver mines and stocks are actually rather low, as I have seen reported (can't remember where sorry), relative to demand which is always high, then in theory I could see that silver could be worth much more than it is now at least, if the market was not so controlled. Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.
    Last edited by Violet3; 5th March 2022 at 09:08.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th March 2022), chrifri (5th March 2022), I am B (5th March 2022), Justplain (5th March 2022), mizo (5th March 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

FOREX market has most liquidity and that is manipulated intensely with rapid buzzsaw buys and sells from the banks to liquidate long and short positions.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Violet3 (16th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread