Thread: Upcoming cost of home energy bills

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Upcoming cost of home energy bills

WINDMILL: I am in love with your PUDDY CAT PICTURE. Hugs and kisses to it, wether wild or domestic.

TO ALL OTHERS: My SS went up by all of $4. my electric bill up by more than $100, myhome insurance apparently intends to go up by $34 every year. Since my parents started at $30/month, it has been 40 years without a claim. I gave them the boot. Goodbye, send your increases to Rockefeller (hold a seance). I understand I can also give the so called medicines (poisons) attached to medical insurance the boot, since I have no intention of ever using them anyway, and get back $105 to $177 of my Social Security. After the shock of my last light bill, $199 for 1,177Kwh (normally six to seven hundred Kwh, I am walking with a flashlight at night. cooking reduced to one hour a day on electric stove (goodbye baked potatoes and cakes, cheeper to buy them), on cold days wear heavy coats, BUT what can I do about that buzzing refridgerator which never seems to cut out. Are there any ways to cut down on electrical use by the computer? I have seen advertised some sort of electric plug for the wall which claims to hugely reduce electric bills, probably some sort of feedback device.

In the last few months, I have received calls that the electric company (owned by Rothschild) is offering almost free solar panels for one's roof. I have told them that I have to see the written agreement, vetted by my lawyer, before being close to anyone trying to sell me a six for a nine. So far so good, I may have to install my own panels along with a feedback device I may have to make which will produce electricity at night as well. Any inventors listening? It may involve light intensifiers, flourescent tube, reflectors, solar sensors such as would be on the roof in the day time, and a deep cycle battery. Go to it and make a fortune!

For months, I have daily been getting Robo Calls, 4 rings. Scammers trying to sell me something to get my credit card number. Ha! One fellow sounds very appealing. The next time he calls I am going to say, "How would you like to go on a date on the telephone?' I think his wife is also a caller on another line. Do you think that will deter him? Anyone wanting to reach me has to let the telephone ring more than four times.

It seems to me that the Corporations of the NWO cannot get people to buy their stock since their cost of living has risen so high, therefore they have instituted inflation from the Presidential level down, which increases their corporate income at our expense. Villans! if you are listening, trucking can't get produce to customers, thereby Corporate incomes must take a nose dive. We altogether will come up with energy and put you out of business, patents or not we will not comply!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2022), Brigantia (9th March 2022), Franny (8th July 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), Miller (9th March 2022), mizo (9th March 2022), RunningDeer (9th March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2022), Tintin (29th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

I am giving this more consideration especially as I live in a Northern climate and WILL be very much affected by the upcoming maunder minimum, which as we know tends to produce mini ice ages that lasts for decades. Apart from rapid declines in food production ((( which is ALL to apparent now)) I also see an alignment of "interests" working feverishly to for all intents and purposes make life as miserable as possible.

For eg:
    Germany is taking most (( if not all) of their nuclear reactors offline...ostensibly due to "environmental concerns" but it is beyond obvious that in conjunction with bans and uber taxation on fossil fuels and non renewable energy, they cannot possibly meet their own energy needs going forward. The same can be said for many countries and those like Canada that have an abundance are aligning carbon taxes among other "clean energy" policies to quite bluntly prevent and preclude their continued use, essentially leaving incredibly weak and maladapted to the solar minimum...indeed if we get hit with severe weather shocks Canada could become almost uninhabitable...we would by necessity ramp up usage of immense amount of fossil fuels to litrally "heat" our farmlands.

Have you seen French farmers burning gas to warm their grape crops for wine......by the acre? We'd literally be forced to cover millions of acres in greenhouses and that is IF we were to get enough sunlight to actually grow much of anything. Europe will not fare much better and will see astronomical increases in costs for everything.

I think it is time to seriously consider relocating, based upon the premise that this cyclical event does NOT include pole shifts or crustal displacements.

As an aside I called my electric company and told them my bill is WAY too HIGH. In reality it is comparatively "cheap". I have a 3 bedroom apt and pay "about" $88/month. I will scan a copy of my bill later and illustrate the breakdown later. we pay a "delivery charge", "administration charge", "debt retirement charge" "taxes" some "hidden" carbon tax and a "time of day" premium charge.

My actual usage is "about" $30/month.

As I didn't "work" during Covid based upon my "income" I received a grant of $65/month for the next 16 months. I promptly printed off this program and dropped it off to my neighbours...BUT this is NOT sustainable, the money comes from somewhere...it means more debt piling up on someone's balance sheet. Noting Canada was paying almost anyone over 16 $3600/month during the Covid crisis. A prelude to Universal income which is tabled in Parliament now.

We will be bankrupt shortly, but not to fear! I am sure the IMF and World Bank will bail us out! No strings attached!

This is a total hot mess, by design. FUBAR comes to mind.from every angle.

I believe the short term plan is to just **** up the masses until the "event" is in full swing.
    Like lams to the slaughter.

The "sub text" here ( which I often fail to intimate correctly) is that it "doesn't matter" what we do in fits and spurts the LARGER events supercede "preparedness" in most forms. I think we need to be mobile now more than ever..which is increasingly challenging as the next lock downs will be brutal.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2022), Brigantia (10th March 2022), Franny (8th July 2022), Harmony (10th March 2022), I am B (10th March 2022), Mari (10th March 2022), Miller (10th March 2022), RunningDeer (10th March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2022), Tintin (29th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,077 times in 569 posts

Latest tweet for another price rise home energy cost here in the UK

It's not even heat or eat? For many it'll simply be go without!

A winter of discontent with riots coming soon

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

avid (8th July 2022), Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Brigantia (8th July 2022), Harmony (29th July 2022), pyrangello (29th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2022), Tintin (29th July 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Consider the following is also true ...

Before we can ever happen to rewire to new and clean energy resources, people will have to learn again the price of energy they consume
    and reduce energy consumption to essential.

You may certainly want to do the maths now, that is earlier than later and return to low consumption gadgets and household equipments.

Not all that is sold in the name of “green energy” fits to the intelligent consumers category.
    Big stoves and heaters no matter the fuel are not, for example. They are very efficient but overheat most normal sized rooms and houses.
    Room temperatures can be maintained with small heaters and ACs, both of which may be bare essentials nowadays that are in the most energy savy category.

I once saved my life in cold wave , Jan 2018 in Prague, it was -18C at night, -12C day temperatures for 6 weeks in total in that winter. One of the “Siberian waves” that start at melting winds of North Pole.
    I had no heating at home as gas meters were turned off by company.

I just came back from India and the very first night slept in jacket under two blankets.

Friend in Japan who is from Uganda sent a donation so in a week I was able to purchase very smart room heater the size of bigger room speaker.
    It was programmable and could heat the room temperature from -18C to at least plus 14C at night.

Consider suspension of ovens , caking and baking is costly for the experience so are grill bars and washers-and-dryers.

Keep washing machines because they definitely save water and hours of life energy.

Consider giving your car away to someone who need it more and taking trains and rickshaws or start biking, even occasionally.

A number of people will definitely die in upcoming winters not because they have to but mostly because the systems we now inhabit are too “advanced” to be challenged or changed easily or because something g in them will insist they have to comply.

Many people in wars , calamities including economic crisis die out of loyalty and compliance losing their survival instincts, perhaps long ago.

The underlying psychological factor of every war and resulting calamity is infinitely more dangerous than the reality of available commodities and resources versus our real needs and wishes.

Move slowly, that is do the maths and then look around market casually and what is available before jumping to decisions.

These times are developing fast as we talk.

Get out of the old crap shoes that do not work for you anyway.

Save yourself the work and trouble if there is availability of space and resources somewhere else. If you think you would starve your family, get more ill or stressed and depressed, pick the courage to relocate.

Many people are stuck somewhere at the moment with their friends and families but it alll needs to move forwards and ahead and people still migrate rather constantly .
    Traveling costs are high but eventually everyone learns to subsidize on their living expenditures and energy consumption to the grade where they are happy with it and the most efficient at the same time.

We have been through some bad times already in our lives but there are always about two options left with the civilization trend and drag,

understand your role and needs means take control of the process.

Ignore your meaning and your necessities : allows the civilization drill to control you instead .

Get ahead of the game by any means and doom and gloom will vanish.

Heart to Heart

🙏🍵🙏

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

amor (16th January 2023), Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Brigantia (29th July 2022), Harmony (29th July 2022), I am B (26th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th August 2022), mizo (7th August 2022), pyrangello (29th August 2022), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2022), Tintin (29th July 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UK Government Details of £400 energy payment to households has been revealed...

Every UK household will get £66 off their energy bill for 6 months.

They do like their numbers - suppose it's a part of the 6uild 6ack 6etter campaign

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Brigantia (29th July 2022), Harmony (29th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th August 2022), Tintin (29th July 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    I know there's a thread on food shortages and in a similar way I wish to ask forum members what they believe will happen over the coming months/years with the ever increasing and extortionate charges from the their energy suppliers that supply their homes and businesses.

Here in the U.K. The cost buying of gas, electric + alternative energy sources is rising exponentially:

My own utility supplier has emailed (scared) me what it will cost me over the next year see below:

Attachment 48571

This projected price rise show my utility supplier wants an increase of nearly £1,8OO per year, with more increases to come.

I'm sure that the ongoing situation in the Ukraine and potentially beyond will also affect energy prices plus I read today that diesel cost in the UK may increase to £2 per litre.

Thinking about all the evil and somewhat criminal agendas that are being slowly implemented and put in place: Great Reset, NWO, Green Agenda and so on, the outlook for just eating and heating for the average family looks rather bleak.

Both myself and my wife are not switching on the central heating on now, just wearing more clothing to keep our expenses down and keep warm.

How is it outside of the UK?

Are Government safety nets being put into place to assist the populace with the crises?

Thanks for any comments and feedback/thoughts/tips.

Apologies for more doom and gloom!
    Had an update from my energy supplier -the total per year is just insane

Click image for larger version

Name:	DW.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	49403

I've cancelled my direct debit and I'll pay what I usually pay monthly. Noticed the treble 6 is in the estimate too

Maybe this a way forward if anyone in the UK does this it'll gridlock the system and something will have to done to resolve this insanity

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Baby Steps (7th August 2022), Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Brigantia (7th August 2022), Harmony (7th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,978 times in 1,342 posts

Here's a sobering warning from a barrister about Don't Pay. This is a follow-up of a previous video he did, in which he set out the pitfalls of not paying but got a barrage of abuse about it. I've followed Black Belt Barrister for some time, he's a good bloke who always sets out various legal angles to scenarios and changes in the law without bias, and asks for comments on legal scenarios that viewers would like him to address - effectively giving them free legal advice.

Essentially, not paying could result in a CCJ (County Court Judgement) that remains on the record for 6 years and affects the ability to borrow, and could also bar someone from various types of employment. Of course, if someone's income is sufficient in that they never have to borrow or work, it won't affect them.

The energy companies' costs of multiple legal actions will also be added to everyone's bills. I like the idea of Don't Pay, but everyone needs to be aware of the consequences.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Harmony (12th August 2022), I am B (26th August 2022), Mari (12th August 2022), mizo (12th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,301 times in 674 posts

After listening to the barrister above, I'm sceptical about the govt stepping in to help us. Although i feel that they'll be under extreme pressure to do so as the weeks roll on. They've recently had a meeting at No 10 with the heads of energy companies and to date, nothing has been said about the outcome of the meeting.

As for me, my strategy will be to tell Octopus (my provider) when they present me with a stupid bill, to simply state to them: 'I can't, and wont be able to pay that amount. Period. End Of. This is what I can actually afford to pay you each month (and tell them what I'm prepared to pay, having worked out beforehand what I can afford) Therefore, this is what you are going to get from me'. And brook no argument.

Now, as far as I know, this will cover me in a legal sense...that I'm willing to continue my contract with them and contribute towards my bill. In doing so, I am protected from any prosecution from them. As I see it, they have to honour my part in this, as I've stated I'm willing to pay. There's nothing they can do to me, as I'm willing to give them money. So, its a case of taking my power back and refusing to play ball with them. It will be much easier for them (and, I hope 1000's of their customers - they are a very popular provider) to go along with this, rather than drag us into court.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Brigantia (12th August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), mizo (12th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    After listening to the barrister above, I'm sceptical about the govt stepping in to help us. Although i feel that they'll be under extreme pressure to do so as the weeks roll on. They've recently had a meeting at No 10 with the heads of energy companies and to date, nothing has been said about the outcome of the meeting.

As for me, my strategy will be to tell Octopus (my provider) when they present me with a stupid bill, to simply state to them: 'I can't, and wont be able to pay that amount. Period. End Of. This is what I can actually afford to pay you each month (and tell them what I'm prepared to pay, having worked out beforehand what I can afford) Therefore, this is what you are going to get from me'. And brook no argument.

Now, as far as I know, this will cover me in a legal sense...that I'm willing to continue my contract with them and contribute towards my bill. In doing so, I am protected from any prosecution from them. As I see it, they have to honour my part in this, as I've stated I'm willing to pay. There's nothing they can do to me, as I'm willing to give them money. So, its a case of taking my power back and refusing to play ball with them. It will be much easier for them (and, I hope 1000's of their customers - they are a very popular provider) to go along with this, rather than drag us into court.
    That sounds like a good plan Mari; they have to listen if anyone says they are struggling to pay, it's not the old days anymore when you simply got cut off even if you were broke, and even vulnerable. After all, none of us should have to choose between paying the bill on time or buying food and necessary transport costs.

I'm with Octopus too and have found them to be very reasonable, they've also never hassled me to get a smart meter. Despite the experts saying last autumn not to switch to a fixed rate deal my instincts told me to do so and I'm glad I did. It ends though in October, gawd knows what I'll pay then. At least my winter heating oil is paid for.

Seriously thinking of getting a solar charger and panel, my mate has a Jackery but I'll probably buy something cheaper, even if it just charges laptops and other small devices. She says you just need daylight, doesn't need to be strong sunlight and even having a street lamp outside will charge it up through the night.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), Mari (12th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by Mari (here)

That sounds like a good plan Mari; they have to listen if anyone says they are struggling to pay, it's not the old days anymore when you simply got cut off even if you were broke, and even vulnerable. After all, none of us should have to choose between paying the bill on time or buying food and necessary transport costs.

I'm with Octopus too and have found them to be very reasonable, they've also never hassled me to get a smart meter. Despite the experts saying last autumn not to switch to a fixed rate deal my instincts told me to do so and I'm glad I did. It ends though in October, gawd knows what I'll pay then. At least my winter heating oil is paid for.

Seriously thinking of getting a solar charger and panel, my mate has a Jackery but I'll probably buy something cheaper, even if it just charges laptops and other small devices. She says you just need daylight, doesn't need to be strong sunlight and even having a street lamp outside will charge it up through the night.

Very interesting - never thought of a solar charger. Tbh, what with this heatwave, I haven't given the upcoming price hike much thought, yet. I live in the 'burbs and there are hardly any roof panels around here, but I can see that changing very rapidly in the near future. I'll never have smart meter (or 'smart' anything) and like you, have never been hassled by Octopus to get one.
    We installed a multi-fuel stove in our living room last year, so at least we'll be able to keep warm, with a ton of old, dead wood foraged here and there from various places.

As an aside, I do wish people would wake up to the considerable power they do have over companies such as these, and exercise it, by stating their terms, instead of playing the victim, which incidentally, the msm encourages at every turn. Just Say NO!
    Last edited by Mari; 12th August 2022 at 20:10.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2022), Brigantia (12th August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022), mizo (13th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This corporate greed will lead to many deaths this coming winter, people will take to the streets, there's going to be riots - it'll be a choice of either heat or eat!
    Boris Johnson reckons the UK citizens should take the utility price rises (plain profiteering) on the chin -because it supports our standing solidarity with the Ukraine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ee.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	344.3 KB
ID:	49482
    Last edited by mizo; 26th August 2022 at 09:28. Reason: added image

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2022), Brigantia (26th August 2022), Harmony (26th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

The Big Fat Custard will get my fist on his chin for that....the whole 'solidarity with Ukraine' nonsense has been manufactured just so the utility companies can hike up their racketeering even more than usual. Phoney Ukraine war= bring on the planned economic collapse, blame it on Putin. As usual.
    Last edited by Mari; 26th August 2022 at 19:43.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Anu Raman (27th August 2022), Bill Ryan (27th August 2022), Brigantia (26th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), Le Chat (27th August 2022), Victoria (28th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

This corporate greed will lead to many deaths this coming winter, people will take to the streets, there's going to be riots - it'll be a choice of either heat or eat!
    Boris Johnson reckons the UK citizens should take the utility price rises (plain profiteering) on the chin -because it supports our standing solidarity with the Ukraine.

Attachment 49482
    Why.... must endure fuel bill pain to defeat Putin?

This has NOTHING to do with Putin. It all has to do with your leader sending money out to a country fighting Putin.

Your leaders are USING your money. They are MAKING you pay for it.... paying something that you don't even know if it's even true - or for something that you shouldn't be paying for.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2022), Brigantia (27th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), Mari (27th August 2022)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

I really hope that happens. And I also hope that hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of people cancel their direct debits on October 1st.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2022), Brigantia (27th August 2022), Harmony (27th August 2022), Mari (27th August 2022), mizo (27th August 2022)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    I really hope that happens. And I also hope that hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of people cancel their direct debits on October 1st.
    Some people I've spoken to mentioned they'll sit in libraries and pubs etc during the winter, just read this tweet -

The utilities are completely taking the piss...

SME's, independent shops, pubs, community centres and so on will close this winter, the knock on effect to businesses and the self employed will be catastrophic.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2022), Brigantia (27th August 2022), Mari (27th August 2022)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's a good vid about plods turning up at the door of a Scottish man who had his meters changed a few months previously. He obviously knows his law and politely refuses to let any of them in. The policewoman (or should that be policeperson now, I can't keep up) says that "we are here on behalf of Scottish Power" - they can't represent a private company on a civil matter!!

A good comment - "Can't get an officer to come if your home has been broken into but they can send some over when Scottish power asks them to get involved in a civil matter. F****** ridiculous".

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2022), Hym (27th August 2022), Mari (27th August 2022), mizo (27th August 2022), norman (27th August 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,053 times in 8,169 posts

To that comment at the end by the presenter of the video, if we nationalise the energy companies, will that then give the energy companies the same goon power as the government has ?

In a way, I feel safer, at least at this stage, with the energy companies being one step away from goon power.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2022), Brigantia (27th August 2022), Harmony (28th August 2022), Hym (27th August 2022), Mari (27th August 2022)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

I watched the news for the first time today in months/years…by accident as it was on in the background.
    I caught the segment about energy hikes. Saying they’ll increase by 80% in October and then further again next March.
    They’re expecting people who are even on upwards of 60k a year to struggle to pay utility bills…

And it dawned on me what this is about (maybe)

I remember a year or two back, hearing the WEF slogan “You’ll own nothing and be happy blah blah”
    The part about not owning property I struggled with.
    How are they going to grab peoples property off them if they are mortgage free?

Now it makes sense.
    Everyone earning 60k down to minimum wage earners will soon be struggling and in a debt they can’t get out of.
    Anyone with a huge mortgage over their head when inflation hits is in big trouble.
    Even those with no mortgage will suddenly be slapped with the utility bill equivalent of a hefty sized mortgage to pay.

They suggest it could last for two years. By which time the long term non payed debts to these energy companies will spiral way out of control.

Roll out the magical Universal Basic Income to help everyone survive and get back on their feet…but on the pretext they sign over their property assets to the local council/government/authorities as happens when the elderly go into care homes.

And there we have it, the biggest property grab in modern history commences.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 28th August 2022 at 00:53.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), Brigantia (28th August 2022), Ewan (9th December 2022), Harmony (28th August 2022), Mari (1st September 2022), norman (1st September 2022), Peace in Oz (28th August 2022)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I watched the news for the first time today in months/years…by accident as it was on in the background.
    I caught the segment about energy hikes. Saying they’ll increase by 80% in October and then further again next March.
    They’re expecting people who are even on upwards of 60k a year to struggle to pay utility bills…

And it dawned on me what this is about (maybe)

I remember a year or two back, hearing the WEF slogan “You’ll own nothing and be happy blah blah”
    The part about not owning property I struggled with.
    How are they going to grab peoples property off them if they are mortgage free?

Now it makes sense. Put even the outright homeowners without a mortgage into poverty by suddenly giving them gas/electric bills that equate a mortgage payment on an average house.
    Everyone on 60k down to minimum wage is now struggling and in debt they can’t get out of.

Roll out the magical Universal Income to help everyone survive…but on the pretext they sign over their property assets to the local council/government as happens when the elderly go into care homes.

Biggest property grab in modern history commences.

Yes, there is likely plans to destroy our abilities to pay for what we already own via rates and taxes when they come due as well. If you have to have jabs or jump through other mandatory hoops to get a code that would allow you to access your own bank account, or the bank freezes your account for not complying, rates and taxes would be outstanding and you can see where that could lead. The governments and WEF do not care about individuals at all. To not care how individuals suffer to get their desired results is becoming more and more evident.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), Brigantia (28th August 2022), Mari (1st September 2022), norman (1st September 2022), Peace in Oz (28th August 2022)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Interesting and informative series of tweets.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), Brigantia (29th August 2022), Harmony (29th August 2022), Mari (1st September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast