Thread: Neo Liberals/conservatives call for Assassination of Putin

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Neo Liberals/conservatives call for Assassination of Putin

This needs to be addressed in a separate Topic.

Certain elements in the so called free World are blatantly calling for the assassination of a Leader of another sovereign Nation.

Some of Ye will be like, feck yeah... Idiots!.

Quote Washington: Senior US senator Lindsey Graham called for "somebody in Russia" to assassinate President Vladimir Putin after Moscow's invasion of Ukraine in a televised interview Thursday evening.
    Tweet:

https://twitter.com/LindseyGrahamSC/...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

A Civil Servant calling for the Assassination of another Civil Servant of a Nation he and she has nothing to do with. This is beyond appalling, yet it shows what these People are like.

Funny how Twitter has not taken down that Tweet, perhaps now is the time to end Twitter's reign of Terror.

Glibbery Clinton has now joined that Bandwagon and as a result many of 'm will without doubt start their own crap on this.

These People are so false inside their minds that they simply can't even follow their "own" rules and regulations, that alone should mean something to Ye (ones still hesitating here) trying to justify them still, in their case there always seems a to be a special reason (they are THE exception) to do evil, ffs.

Sometimes the falseness comes out, their masks fall off, this is what this is. They are AFRAID. Look at their eyes, that's not because they're tired, it is because they are being interrupted in their scheme to implement their system world wide (trust me, all we have seen is just the frame) and their false personalities are angry for being interrupted, that's simply it.

This however is a mistake, Glibbery and that other idiot just created something never seen before. See, there's a reason why this (calling for assassinations of Elected(!) leaders) is a not done thing in that so called Political Landscape. Normally they just invade and destroy the entire Country, or they stir up crap and have certain elements do it for them, examples are out there by the many. In this case however, they are not on a playground and their bullying tactics do not work, so they call for others to do their dirty work, the fallout on Civilians (again) not their problem, they just need to hold on to their precious power to control. That's what in the end this is, another try to control a situation they thought they could bluff their way out of, not this time though. If for some reason Putin gets whacked, it'll get much worse.

Prepare yourselves, we might be seeing mass assassinations in the West in the near future, I have a feeling this will blow back on these false feckers (Neo thingies and their collaborators). Them who will have the last laugh eh, probably not Glibbery and cohorts.

It is very clear that the "New World Order" is already fact. With the right Politicians positioned in PM or Pres positions around the so called "Free" West. Elections have not been fair for at least 20 years in diverse Western (EU) Nations and Canada. In the US Ballot boxes have been sold in auctions since the late 1800's at least. They make frikkin' jokes about it ffs (not when you are listening obviously).

The NWO scheme is simple, they keep People under the Illusion of Separate Nations, (until the time has arrived they will just implement it officially, no one will be able to resist implementation at that time, too late for all the thinkers will be locked up under Terrorist laws etc), this is however not the case anymore . We are all answering to the (let's give it a name) Fed reserve, the notion of borders is only for civs. Rutte, Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, Biden etc are not really calling the shots anymore.

Our Economies are setup in a way that we are plunged into debt we can't get out of, guess what happens to most of the money made in a country by Plebs? Reduce your earnings to one coin. You pay (for arguments sake) 30% tax. So your left with 66 cents. You buy a Banana, 40 cents, part of that 40 cents is tax. Now, the 40 cents gets taxed again because the grocer also needs to pay tax over his/her own earnings. In any case, 26 cents left, buy a beer, you get taxed, etc etc etc (the Grocer and so on same story). That money eventually ends up with the Govt, that same govt will now pay off their debt which at the end of the line will end up with the same People printing their money. When a certain limit on the debt is reached, new loans will be taken out. At the same time Civs do not see anything back for it. Yes, more rules and laws, they tell us what we are not allowed to do, at the same time robbing us blind for their own benefit for control.

Control the Money, control the Plebs, Psychopaths rule our Planet.

Again, look at that pic in the YT vid, Glibbery's insanity is in the eyes.

In any case, they have no other option than to let their masks fall, it truly seems like this is it Peeps, the Human Race is at a fork in the road. I am not saying that Russia is the answer to everything, but..., in the end though, it will give us a chance to change from what we endure now into something better.

Link (Quote top): https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/vlad...n-call-2802871
    Last edited by 9ideon; 7th March 2022 at 10:38.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

ClearWater (8th March 2022), Dennis Leahy (7th March 2022), Ewan (7th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2022), gini (7th March 2022), Ioneo (7th March 2022), Jambo (15th August 2022), jaybee (7th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th March 2022), Nasu (7th March 2022), pounamuknight (15th August 2022), selinam (7th March 2022), Spiral (7th March 2022), Tintin (8th March 2022), Vangelo (7th March 2022), wondering (7th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: Neo Liberals/conservatives call for Assassination of Putin

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

gini (8th March 2022), jaybee (8th March 2022), pounamuknight (15th August 2022), Tintin (8th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,063 times in 8,172 posts

When these people are so starkly doing this, I just KNOW Putin is doing something RIGHT!

How it all pans out, I have no idea, but I can run fairly comfortably with that notion on board, for now.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

9ideon (8th March 2022), gini (8th March 2022), jaybee (8th March 2022), pounamuknight (15th August 2022), Spiral (8th March 2022), Tintin (8th March 2022), Tyy1907 (8th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,968 times in 2,208 posts

So much for law and order, international diplomacy and due process eh...

This call for Putin's assassination will make him more determined to succeed... he won't want to end up like other political leaders who don't fall into line with the NWO agenda... for example Saddam Hussein or Muammar Gaddafi - - - Assad, in Syria is probably feeling nervous right now because he could be in for more of the same if the regime change in Russia is successful... he only just survived last time with Russia's help...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

9ideon (8th March 2022), gini (8th March 2022), pounamuknight (15th August 2022), Spiral (15th August 2022), Tintin (8th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote When these people are so starkly doing this, I just KNOW Putin is doing something RIGHT!

How it all pans out, I have no idea, but I can run fairly comfortably with that notion on board, for now.
    I am actually baffled by Russia, Allies and sympathizers, or haters of Western Policies, it seems that they are standing up. Now, if this stuff really continues that way, there can be no pulling back anymore, it'll come back in the future to bite 'm in the keister. I really feel like this might be it, I feel very weird about that thought last couple days.

Quote So much for law and order, international diplomacy and due process eh...

This call for Putin's assassination will make him more determined to succeed... he won't want to end up like other political leaders who don't fall into line with the NWO agenda... for example Saddam Hussein or Muammar Gaddafi - - - Assad, in Syria is probably feeling nervous right now because he could be in for more of the same if the regime change in Russia is successful... he only just survived last time with Russia's help...
    It was calculated in, but I did not expect it to be called out, I am pretty sure there are certain elements already looking for a chance. It also seems that the Commies are stirring peanut butter up by talking Revolution, it doesn't seem some idle threat either. It is really going to be very interesting the coming time.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

gini (8th March 2022), pounamuknight (15th August 2022), Spiral (15th August 2022), Tintin (8th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

They're at it again, this time through an article by some wannabe journalist from the Guardian, once a newspaper that mattered, nowadays this too is a fork tongued propaganda disaster .

Quote Locking up Putin is the only hope of a resolution. It’s a strategic aim the West should energetically pursue.
    Quote Get Putin. Take him down. Lock him up. That’s a strategic aim all could and should energetically pursue.

Article

Alex "Scott Adkins" Christoforou talks about it in his latest vid thingy.

Last edited by 9ideon; 15th August 2022 at 17:26.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

pounamuknight (15th August 2022), Spiral (15th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

pounamuknight (15th August 2022), Spiral (15th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Have these cretins any idea what would happen if they did actually manage to assassinate Putin ?

This isn't Saddam or Gaddafi ffs.

First off it would be open season on the lot of them, the gloves would be off, cruise missiles, spetnaz kill teams, you name it. Lets face it they'd know who to go for & where they are. Remember the satellite images of the western centres of power the Russians put on line ?

Second, he isn't the dictator they claim, there is a whole political class & huge body of people saying the same things, believing the same things, it's not rocket science as to why this is, they aren't on the western MSM cool aid that these bozzos think the whole world is on in their psychopathic hubris. These Russians know what is going on & what has to be done, this is why young men are volunteering in droves to fight in Donbass.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

9ideon (15th August 2022), pounamuknight (15th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Have these cretins any idea what would happen if they did actually manage to assassinate Putin ?

This isn't Saddam or Gaddafi ffs.

First off it would be open season on the lot of them, the gloves would be off, cruise missiles, spetnaz kill teams, you name it. Lets face it they'd know who to go for & where they are. Remember the satellite images of the western centres of power the Russians put on line ?

Second, he isn't the dictator they claim, there is a whole political class & huge body of people saying the same things, believing the same things, it's not rocket science as to why this is, they aren't on the western MSM cool aid that these bozzos think the whole world is on in their psychopathic hubris. These Russians know what is going on & what has to be done, this is why young men are volunteering in droves to fight in Donbass.
    Exactly, also pretty sure there are already "sleepers" at some spots on the Globe, I can't imagine the Russians not continuing that successful K@B program they had (series the Americans was based on that) under the F@B.

I can see that happen eventually anyway, they'd be hiding in their bunkers at some stage too, I don't think it'll help 'm too much though.

Alexander Chrostoforu mentioned 81% approval rate for Putin.

If anyone likes good Spy movies btw, Red Sparrow I find an excellent one.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

pounamuknight (15th August 2022), Spiral (16th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

They finally put on the big boys pants and gave it a try, as a result of that same try and obvious failure Hitlensky fled Ukraine and the Kiev Mayor has completely fallen off the Map, frikkin' Hollywood Heroes.

Russia can't keep warning the West as it has been doing for months, saying it has almost reached its patience limit, lines have been crossed now, political lines, not acting will make Russia loose
    face.

Interesting times in the form of creative assassinations might come to the World Stage as a result.

Quote Thwarted Ukrainian Drone Attack on Kremlin: What is Known So Far

Quote The attack against the Kremlin has been regarded by Moscow as a terrorist act and an attempt on the life of Vladimir Putin.
    In the early hours of May 3, two Ukrainian UAVs approached the Kremlin – an iconic landmark in the city of Moscow that serves as the official residence of the Russian president.
    The approaching drones were spotted by Russian security personnel on-site who immediately moved to intercept and neutralize the threat through the use of electronic warfare equipment.
    As a result, both UAVs were downed, their debris scattering on the Kremlin's premises. The Kremlin press service stated that no injuries or "material damage" were caused by this attack.
    However, in the footage allegedly showing the aftermath of the UAV attack that has since emerged on social media, smoke can be seen rising over the Senate Palace, one of the buildings located in the grounds of the Kremlin.

What Happened to President Putin?

Russian President Vladimir Putin was not present at the Kremlin during the attack and continues carrying out his duties normally, his press service has revealed.

How Did The Kremlin React?

In a statement issued on May 3, the Kremlin described this incident as a "planned terrorist act and an attempt on the life of the President of the Russian Federation" Vladimir Putin.

How Did the City of Moscow React?

On May 3, Moscow Mayor Sergey Sobyanin announced a ban on the use of UAVs in the city, saying that the only exception is for drones "used by decisions of state authorities."
    He did not, however, make any reference to the attack on Kremlin.

It also appears that the drone attack did little to disrupt normal life in Moscow, with Russian media correspondents reporting from the scene that no additional security buildup has been spotted near the Kremlin where city residents and foreign tourists could be seen strolling on the May 3 afternoon.

Source

Last edited by 9ideon; 3rd May 2023 at 17:49.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

pounamuknight (4th May 2023)

+ Reply to Thread