+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Virtual Temple Complexes, The Extraterrestrial Manipulation of Social Media

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Virtual Temple Complexes, The Extraterrestrial Manipulation of Social Media

My project partner Dianne and I are working on a podcast this weekend about Virtual Temple Complexes which involves the creation, by the ET presence, of places of convergence for starseeds as part of an ET planetary level social engineering program. These groups often hide in the light of day under a theological façade, and in many cases go unnoticed. Others are more overt but lack a collective vision designed to mobilize people into a collective form of action. While others operate in a more covert way and serve as the testing ground and launching point for people who later become agents of change for the ET presence.

If there are any of you here who recognize that Project Avalon is such a place, or you have experienced this phenomena elsewhere on the internet, I would like to hear from you. I am already aware that some of you have already reached this level of understanding and have begun to recognize that we are being brought together for a higher purpose. Many of you are awaiting, and working hard to achieve a higher level of activation in order to become better lightworkers for the improvement of the human condition and the collective ascension of humanity.

If this sounds like you, I would love to hear from you. You can post here or send me a private message. It is important that we begin having these types of discussions about what is happening to many of us and what we need to do next. The UFO/ET researchers tend to avoid this subject as a rule and few people have taken the initiative to openly discuss this subject for the goal of mobilizing lightworkers for positive planetary change. My partner Dianne and plan on putting an effort forth that will begin to change this and we are looking for those who possess a higher level of understanding to take part in the effort.

I've included our latest podcast. We had only about 2-3 hours to prepare for this one because our guest backed out earlier in the day. So if I got anything wrong about Truman Cash please let me know and I'll correct it during the next podcast. I named this podcast "The Planetary Social Engineering Program" because no other name seemed to fit. Please enjoy the show and if you would like to join us in an upcoming podcast to tell us your story we would love to have you as a guest. We usually do these at 11pm eastern US/Canada time on Friday nights. I will also be doing solo interviews in the near future as part of The Voices of Orion Project.

Best regards,
    Nate and Dianne

Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 9th March 2022 at 06:49.
    MILAB victim and ET disclosure activist

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Agape (10th March 2022), Ben (9th March 2022), Blastolabs (10th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th March 2022), Mike Gorman (9th March 2022), samsdice (9th March 2022), speculiar (9th March 2022), Tyy1907 (9th March 2022), Violet3 (9th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread