+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spirituallity or Religion or something else...

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

Default Spirituallity or Religion or something else...

I don't propose to know anything for certain because nothing is absolutely certain.
    We were told most of what we know by people putting words on paper or stone or
    whatever. Later we were told that those things were true. And if you don't believe them
    you are a heretic. And worse than that if you don't believe what we tell you, you will be
    ostracized from the community and may be put to death.

That is how the people in our resent and past thought. They were scared that you would lead others and their children to ruination. How absurd is that when you think about it.

The opposite would make more sense, you would more likely learn more and expand your thinking to greater depths like the few who did come with great ideas and inventions.

Some of them were literally destroyed by the nay--sayers who lived in every age, as we have been told by historians ect.

Why should we be scared by the truth? Therein lies a form the truth. What we are
    told may not be the truth at all but what the ever--present controllers want us to
    think. There is no end to where they would take us if we listen to them. We should
    listen, but decide for our selves without fear of their narrow perspective.

Take the most important thing you can think of, say Religious belief. There is no way to prove or dis prove most of those beliefs, (of course others will disagree,) and that's fine.
    We are actually too scared to question the high authorities of established religion.

Understandably, it is scary to go down that road. Does that mean we should never go down it. No! In fact we have an obligation to go down it no matter what the
    so--called powers that dictate try to say or do. We need to question and never
    stop questioning, them and ourselves until we are satisfied with the answers.

Do we have a spirit or soul? Maybe we do and maybe we don't. Does God exist?
    WE don't know. And it is impossible to know for the average person with
    human experiences. We can believe what we want, but we still don't know.

I'm not saying what I do or do not believe as it has changed many times over the years.

Each one will eventually reach his or her own conclusion, or not.

I call it my Unending Conclusion, as I have for decades.
    Last edited by East Sun; 14th March 2022 at 14:54.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

bobme (13th March 2022), cannawizard (15th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th March 2022), Ioneo (14th March 2022), Tyy1907 (14th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 234 posts

Default Re: Spirituallity or Religion or something else...

I guess I must be a heretic, because I do not believe a single word that comes out of any governmental mouths that speak on any subject that they wish to speak about.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

Craig (14th March 2022), East Sun (13th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (13th March 2022), Ioneo (14th March 2022), Michi (14th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,736 times in 20,828 posts

True (Divine) Awareness within all of us ... does not need labels nor humans-based (hidden) agendas nor worship rituals ... unless you want to be a(n insecure) control-freak or worshiping (obeying) control-freaks then it becomes a severe deviation of the original path.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    March 14th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 14th March 2022 at 15:00.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bobme (14th March 2022), East Sun (14th March 2022), Michi (14th March 2022), Vicus (12th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I, of course, agree, John.

You are very knowledgeable about many things, far more than I am.
    And you present your ideas very well.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (14th March 2022), Tyy1907 (14th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I subscribe to the idea that the Divine doesn't control but allows. But since it is ever loving, will send warnings in a form that can be recognized. I know this to be true for me personally. It allows everyone to have their experience, no matter how far out of love alignment they go, no matter how many bad decisions are made.

My original intent in revisiting this thread- seeing as it is somewhat open ended in nature - was to mention about Jesus again. I think main reason why I never understood the mainstream Christian Jesus approach was that Jesus tried to teach about empowerment. And that we could all do the things he did. His message was primarily love and empowerment and authority figures turned his message into one of worshiping him primarily, putting people back in the saddle of subservience and lesser than. There are worse things to be tied up in for sure, this just puts limitation on faith in ones self which limits that persons growth.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

East Sun (14th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (14th March 2022), XelNaga (14th February 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For all we know we may be one long huge EXPERIMENT that is continuous and will never end.
    Maybe, at the end of each civilization the experimenters evaluate their findings, put them
    in a record "BOOK" of some kind and go on to the next phase.

They would take what was valuable from the previous "test" and put it into effect for the
    next few thousand years. That way we would be greater each time until we surpass
    the gods of the LAB.

Then we take over and continue throughout all the endless Universes that will encompass all time.
    Where are we in this grand scheme? If time is not linear we could be anywhere and if time is linear
    that line could come back to it's beginning and start over again.

So, time may have no end and we live forever always changing.

Well, I guess there can be no answer to that hypothesis.
    Last edited by East Sun; 15th March 2022 at 19:55.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

XelNaga (14th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,736 times in 20,828 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (12th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,078 times in 569 posts

Interesting thoughts on this tweet:

Last edited by mizo; 14th February 2023 at 09:31. Reason: embedded tweet

+ Reply to Thread