+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gold and silver

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Gold and silver

I do not have time to start a new thread and participate in comments that I am always honored to do as a free thinking member of this Avolon community.
    Gold and silver are hitting crazy prices (lows) as I post this. I'm involved in the whole finance façade, fakedom, false banksta gangsta narrative by default.
    I really wish to see these guys burn

At this time the paper market of gold and silver is the place to be be = not because I agree it should be that way and not because it should be that way.
    This is the way 'we the people' have allowed it to be

I have just gone long useless paper gold and silver

We can have all the reasons why it's not real later and I'm sure I will agree with you all

Silver I am long here USD 24.62' oz ---- Gold I am long USD 1927'

With the mods and Bill's agreement I can move this on to an individual 'stand alone' thread

No way am I licensed to give any type of financial advice at this time.

Mod note from Bill:

Yes, moved to start a new topic from its original home on the Ukraine/WW3 thread.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th March 2022 at 10:12.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

9ideon (15th March 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (15th March 2022), BushPilot (15th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), Harmony (15th March 2022), Ioneo (15th March 2022), mountain_jim (15th March 2022), wondering (15th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Default Re: Gold and silver

V
    Quote Posted by Dubsy (here)
    I do not have time to start a new thread and participate in comments that I am always honored to do as a free thinking member of this Avolon community.
    Gold and silver are hitting crazy prices (lows) as I post this. I'm involved in the whole finance façade, fakedom, false banksta gangsta narrative by default.
    I really wish to see these guys burn

At this time the paper market of gold and silver is the place to be be = not because I agree it should be that way and not because it should be that way.
    This is the way 'we the people' have allowed it to be

I have just gone long useless paper gold and silver

We can have all the reasons why it's not real later and I'm sure I will agree with you all

Silver I am long here USD 24.62' oz ---- Gold I am long USD 1927'
    So, you’re saying we should buy gold and silver vouchers? ~8D

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th March 2022), BushPilot (15th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), Harmony (15th March 2022), mountain_jim (15th March 2022), wondering (15th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You're a clever guy Johnny ''vouchers ''

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), Harmony (15th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th March 2022), mountain_jim (15th March 2022), wondering (15th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This will be interesting

I've listened to Clif High who I respect on a deeper level .

He is absolutely correct in his thinking on gold / and Silver, In my opinion . - The tipping point is going to be much more difficult to predict .
    Buying the paper gold today is the easiest way of making big short term gains

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), mountain_jim (15th March 2022), wondering (15th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I will keep you posted on results / what I am seeing in the banksta' gangtsa 'metaverse '

Many thanks to Bill and the mod's

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dubsy For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), Ioneo (15th March 2022), mountain_jim (15th March 2022), wondering (15th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

I doubt Clif suggest buying anything but the actual metals right, and keeping them with you and not through an intermediary?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Alecs (16th March 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (15th March 2022), BushPilot (15th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), mountain_jim (15th March 2022), The Moss Trooper (15th March 2022), wondering (15th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    I doubt Clif suggest buying anything but the actual metals right, and keeping them with you and not through an intermediary?
    Absolutely.

If you are going to buy any precious metal, you need to be in possession of the material goods.

The whole point of putting your paper cash into precious metals is to insulate against the currency markets going t*ts-up.......... If that does happen then the metal certificates will be worse than useless, maybe good for starting a fire but not much else.

Anyone who suggests otherwise is talking outta their ar$e.

There is something very interesting happening with gold at the minute. Last week it spiked, briefly, above the hallowed $2000 per ounce mark, but this has been pressured-down (artificially) this past week. IF gold was to hit it's true potential it would be the end of the FIAT farce.
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th March 2022), BushPilot (15th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), Ioneo (15th March 2022), mountain_jim (15th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022), wondering (15th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,647 times in 8,595 posts

Well I have been a long-term holder of an in-between situation - an intermediary who sells you a stake in their physical gold and silver and owns the metals in 'their' vaults.

PSLV - SPROTT PHYSICAL SILVER TR TR UNIT
    (PHYS for Sprott Gold)

Quote Fully Allocated Precious Metals
    The Trusts' precious metals are fully allocated which provides the Trusts with direct beneficial ownership. Unlike other bullion funds, the Trusts do not have an unallocated account that is used to facilitate transfers of bullion between financial institutions that act as authorized participants. Without exception, all of the bullion owned by the Trusts is held in the Trusts' allocated accounts in physical form.

In contrast, unallocated gold does not correspond to specific bars and does not provide direct beneficial ownership or title. Counter party risk is a key consideration when investing in unallocated gold as there may not be a sufficient amount of gold backing all of the ownership claims and in the event of bankruptcy, you will likely become an unsecured creditor.

Redeemable for Metals

Subject to minimum redemption amounts, unitholders have the ability to redeem their units for physical bullion on a monthly basis. The Royal Canadian Mint can deliver the bars almost anywhere in the world via an Armored Transportation Service Carrier. Physical redemptions will never dilute remaining unitholders. All physical redemptions are equal to 100% of the NAV per Unit of the redeemed units, less redemption and delivery expenses, including the handling of the notice of redemption and the applicable bullion storage in-and-out fees.1

the Trusts store their precious metals in custody with the Royal Canadian Mint, a Federal Crown Corporation of the Government of Canada. There is no levered financial institution between the unitholders and the Trusts' physical bullion and no risk of financial loss in the event of a bankruptcy or nationalization of the financial institution.
    Better (backed by remote physical, not just paper) than GLD or SLV but by how much? - time will tell.

I realize there a problems with this, but that's where I put my IRA dollars at the time - Sprott Silver and Gold held in Canadian vaults (well now that seems to be more of a problem and I also hold some SGOL where the risk is that the vaults holding the physical are looted or audits are insufficient and such.

Quote Aberdeen Standard Physical Gold
    Shares ETF (SGOL)
    seeks to reflect
    the performance of the price of gold
    bullion, less the Trust’s expenses.
    Key Features:
    . Physically-Backed: The Trust holds
    allocated physical gold bullion bars
    stored in secure vaults.
    . Transparency: The metal is held
    in allocated bars and a bar list is
    posted daily on abrdn.com/usa/et
    Maybe I should take physical delivery of the silver at least but so far I have not.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 15th March 2022 at 18:16.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th March 2022), BushPilot (15th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Gold is plentiful on this planet, but this is a secret to be revealed in the near future.

Gold is the "currency" of the cabal and the timeline where by gold has "value" is linked to the timeline of the survival of the cabal's control over world affairs.

Consider that many countries have laws that, upon decree, allow for governments to seize gold from citizens. (Example: The Australian 1959 Banking Act, Part IV, gives power to the Governor General (not the government!) to activate this section of law, which among other things requires all holdings of physical gold to be delivered to the banks for a price nominated by the banks). This act is specifically for Gold - why not any of the other "precious" metals?

I hold a minimal investment in Gold and a little more in Silver.

The trouble with Silver is that compared to Gold it is quite cheap for the same physical mass, so you end up with a lot of metal to keep safe.

I would advocate having some physical silver in bullion form (which is usually at least 99.99% pure) but the standards vary around the world - in addition to all the other options open to you.

At the end of the day, when the chips are down and food is running out, or the front of some natural disaster is approaching you - this kind of thing is moot!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), mountain_jim (17th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I just want to state to everyone that gold prices have rarely spiked to extremely high values in a big hurry. In order to really make any money in gold, truly you must buy a lot of it, and it gets expensive very quickly.

For example, gold has been fluctuating between around 1750/ounce to 2000/ounce for the last four years. The time to buy it would have been 4 years ago. And there really is no gold shortage in the world... It is all over the place still, it is just that most mines have stopped operating, Mostly due to regulation and a cap on value. Meaning they stop mines from pulling it out of the quartz, or limit water mining, and boom, we now have a supply and demand issue that drives up the prices. Just like paper it is manipulated.

So lets say you bought 10 ounces when it was $1780/ounce... Held it for 4 years and sold it for $2000/ounce. For four years worth of holding onto it, you would have spent $17,800.00 and made $220 per ounce.. Assuming you found someone who wanted it at inflated prices in bulk... That is a $2,200 profit. Really not much when you look at other options...You could probably find old stuff in your closet, sell it on ebay for that amount, and never had to spend the $17.8k to begin with.

Gold trading, or buying and selling really isn't as much of a money maker as most would like to believe unless you have a huge amount of cash to stash into it, and a lot of time... Plus a very safe place to store it. The safe alone to hold that amount of gold would run you double your profit...

Just adding my two cents... and opinions. Gold is more a long term investment opportunity, unless you are buying massive quantites, and expect a very serious rise in prices... You really don't make much money on it, unless it is long term given your initial investment.

At time of posting this prices are...
    Gold $1949.65 / ounce
    Silver $25.34 / ounce

Not a financial advise either... Family owns a jewelry shop, and has for over 47 years... Just thought I would share why they don't invest in gold or silver and stash it... we buy it as needed for making new pieces... for just these reasons...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 18th March 2022 at 03:26.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Anchor (18th March 2022), Arcturian108 (18th March 2022), mountain_jim (18th March 2022), onevoice (18th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022), witchy1 (18th March 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

Gold bugs don't like Martin Armstrong he destroys all the reasons why gold should be valued higher in terms of currencies. However in his blog today he mentions one of the benefits of owning pre 64 silver coins

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...ncies-rations/

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

mountain_jim (18th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread