+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Digital ID Countermeasures

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Default Digital ID Countermeasures

I've been thinking about the digital id developments that are gathering momentum world wide, promoted by the WEF, the World Bank, GAVi, etc . Seeing as how this technology would most certainly be used to suppress dissent, as demonstrated by the finntrac suppression of trucker protesters in Canada recently (where bank accounts were frozen without criminal charges being laid; or as used in the much publicized social credit system in China) some countermeasures that could be taken to offset the effect of digital id are listed below. This thread is meant to promote discussion, so please add comments to this thread.

1). We have to maintain some form of untraceable cash, either government money or something like Canadian Tire money (in Canada this is a store that issues its own store currency). In the 19th century many banks issued their own paper currency, so this is the idea.

2) Barter networks need to be established. I saw one in the 90s that looked very effective, tho it didn't last from what I can see. Barter networks can be used for food, goods and services.

3) grow some of your own food.

4). Insist/build internet IDs that allow group usage, like a generic Id used at libraries, so that your individual activities can't be traced.

5). One individual can be recruited from a group to do the purchasing for a group, and that person has a squeaky clean record so they'll never be cut off.

6) insist on vaxes never being mandatory.

7). Find alternate medical treatment suppliers that won't require a digital id to access, and possibly can be paid for via barter. Herbal medicine is one excellent option, since the herbs can be grown or foraged.

Here's a good analysis on digital IDs by James Corbett:

https://www.corbettreport.com/digitalid/
    Last edited by Justplain; 15th March 2022 at 17:50.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

amor (18th March 2022), aoibhghaire (15th March 2022), Arcturian108 (15th March 2022), Ben (17th March 2022), ClearWater (16th March 2022), CurEus (17th March 2022), East Sun (16th March 2022), Ewan (16th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2022), Franny (15th March 2022), Harmony (18th March 2022), Lasuh (18th March 2022), Mari (15th March 2022), meat suit (15th March 2022), mizo (15th March 2022), mountain_jim (17th March 2022), Olam (16th March 2022), ronny (15th March 2022), Spiral (15th March 2022), Violet3 (16th March 2022), yelik (15th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,652 times in 20,815 posts

Lightbulb Re: Digital ID Countermeasures

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th March 2022 at 18:24.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th March 2022), ClearWater (16th March 2022), Justplain (15th March 2022), Lasuh (18th March 2022), mizo (15th March 2022), mountain_jim (17th March 2022), Olam (16th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,453 times in 571 posts

Default Re: Digital ID Countermeasures

There are too many benefits to cold, hard, cash; especially in america and small businesses. I find on my limited situation here in Ireland, there is plenty of need for cash here also. There also are convenient places to exchange currency here.

There has been talk of the number of the beast for decades. They try to influence with cashless options like Apple Wallet, etc. But the truth is; not everyone is in an ideal situation to be able to use these tools.

I think when push comes to shove, people will fight the system. Especially in places like america or Ireland. There will be a tipping point and TPTB will have a fight on their hands.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

aoibhghaire (15th March 2022), Arcturian108 (15th March 2022), CurEus (16th March 2022), East Sun (16th March 2022), Ewan (16th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (15th March 2022), Justplain (15th March 2022), Mari (15th March 2022), mountain_jim (17th March 2022), Violet3 (16th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    english
    Thanks

You are absolutely right, if you think they are trying to do it now. No. They will wait a generation. maybe 2. Ask any 20-25 years old, when was the last time they paid for their coffee or anything else with cash. it is a lot easier to pay with your phone or watch for things. I am guilty, as probably 80% of the participants on this forum, who realised that paying with phone, or credit card it's easier than cash. Most of the groceries store now have self checkout. have you tried to put cash in the machine? most of the time you have to call somebody to help you. And they don't want to handle cash. By design, or because most of them are under 25, they will not handle cash. It might be different in rural America, but in all the cities, and Europe, and Asia even Africa, cash is a thing of the past.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Purple For This Post:

East Sun (16th March 2022), Justplain (16th March 2022), Mari (16th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

During the worst of Covid measures many shops had signs:

"We prefer debit/credit cards but we STILL will accept cash." some of those signs remain posted.
    There is a general consensus meme that cash is "dirty" which it probably is....noting Canada and many other countries have removed large denomination notes from circulation. We no longer have a $1,000.00 notes or bills ( interesting terms BTW) ostensibly to prevent "illegal activity".

I connected some of the dots years ago with "customer loyalty" points cards and online shopping.

In essence most retailers can link you, your purchases online and in store with relative ease, even moreso when you have a linked loyalty card, email acct etc with a little google tracking of your web searches and history address information for demographics and we now have a very robust profile on everyone. It of course is compounded with Facebook and other social media, GPS tracking by phones and we have A LOT of infomrmation out there.

WHEN ( not if) governments decide to eliminate cash as we have seen Canada recently do they can cut off our access to funds, bank accounts, crypto wallets and the like. China limits access to public or commercial transport and a host of other things via social credits scores.

I expect we will be placed on "digital rations" soon enough. Our limits of meats and animal derived proteins will be curtailed and perhaps and friendly "reminder" to walk 10,000 steps a day or endure a "penalty"...same with drinking too much, smoking, or unpopular opinions may limit our access to goods, services, travel or resources....or perhaps a hefty "tax" on behaviours.

This is insidious and it is coming...although it is already here most don't see it. Or won't until they can't buy a doughnut Unvaxxed Canadians have already been banned from shopping, restaurants and group gatherings.....as we move to basic income streams they WILL be tied to compliance. For the "greater good" of course.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th March 2022), East Sun (16th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (17th March 2022), Justplain (16th March 2022), onevoice (17th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    english
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    During the worst of Covid measures many shops had signs:

"We prefer debit/credit cards but we STILL will accept cash." some of those signs remain posted.
    There is a general consensus meme that cash is "dirty" which it probably is....noting Canada and many other countries have removed large denomination notes from circulation. We no longer have a $1,000.00 notes or bills ( interesting terms BTW) ostensibly to prevent "illegal activity".

I connected some of the dots years ago with "customer loyalty" points cards and online shopping.

In essence most retailers can link you, your purchases online and in store with relative ease, even moreso when you have a linked loyalty card, email acct etc with a little google tracking of your web searches and history address information for demographics and we now have a very robust profile on everyone. It of course is compounded with Facebook and other social media, GPS tracking by phones and we have A LOT of infomrmation out there.

WHEN ( not if) governments decide to eliminate cash as we have seen Canada recently do they can cut off our access to funds, bank accounts, crypto wallets and the like. China limits access to public or commercial transport and a host of other things via social credits scores.

I expect we will be placed on "digital rations" soon enough. Our limits of meats and animal derived proteins will be curtailed and perhaps and friendly "reminder" to walk 10,000 steps a day or endure a "penalty"...same with drinking too much, smoking, or unpopular opinions may limit our access to goods, services, travel or resources....or perhaps a hefty "tax" on behaviours.

This is insidious and it is coming...although it is already here most don't see it. Or won't until they can't buy a doughnut Unvaxxed Canadians have already been banned from shopping, restaurants and group gatherings.....as we move to basic income streams they WILL be tied to compliance. For the "greater good" of course.
    CurEus,

You, being a Canadian, I understand your frustration that we do not have to 1000 dollar bill anymore.

Or the $500 one. When was the last time you had in your hand the $100 bill?

Last time I had one, was when I bought a car from a not very legitimate dude. 99% of stores do not accept $100 dollar bills. Except LCBO.
    As for this statement:
    “In essence most retailers can link you, your purchases online and in store with relative ease, even moreso when you have a linked loyalty card, email acct etc with a little google tracking of your web searches and history address information for demographics and we now have a very robust profile on everyone. It of course is compounded with Facebook and other social media, GPS tracking by phones and we have A LOT of information out there.”
    I am 100% with you. Except the cases when you really need more info, or better prices for something that you need to buy. I had an accident a few weeks ago, and my car was totaled. I start looking for cares, and of course, all my adds now are with used cars option. Some of them are really good deals. I would never find these guys without the “unwanted adds”. Most of these guys are small, and don’t have the money to pay MSM adds. So, in my case, this one was a +.
    As for this:
    “cash is "dirty" which it probably is”, yes. Cash is dirty. Some 10-15 years ago, I worked for a company that was making the “drug sensing machines” in the airport. Before we sent the protype to the customer, we put it to a trial. We tested our own money. And surprise, surprise, 10-15% of Canadian money had traces of cocaine and other drugs. 85% of US currency had not only traces. They dad Cocaine, crack and even explosive on them. Most found was C4. Sorry. Second First was gun powder. So Yes. Cash is dirty.
    Next:
    “I expect we will be placed on "digital rations" soon enough. Our limits of meats and animal derived proteins will be curtailed and perhaps and friendly "reminder" to walk 10,000 steps a day or endure a "penalty"...same with drinking too much, smoking, or unpopular opinions may limit our access to goods, services, travel or resources....or perhaps a hefty "tax" on behaviours.”
    As you might know already, they already tax the crap off us for smoking and drinking. They are taking our money thru taxes, for our “free” health care system, so when you go to the hospital for lung cancer or liver transplant, you don’t have to sell your car or your house so you can get a surgery. There are counties that TAX less than Canada, but you have to pay a lot, or countries that TAX a lot more, but you get everything for free. I am sure you know a few of those. I don’t know which system is better. Don’t pay anything during the year, but once you go to the hospital you have to sell something to get health care, pay a lot, even if you are young and not sick, but one you enter the health system is free and fast, or you pay something, you get something, even if you have to wait a few months for a surgery.
    I think is an open discussion, and I don’t want to upset my American friends.
    As for financial tracking of the government for everyone, I agree. Is bad. But me, coming from a former communist country, I know that in order to control the population, you need at least 5% of the population to work for the security services. And another 5% of the population to work for CRA/ IRS, in order to be able to manage the amount of information, and somebody has to go thru all you purchase, decide if this is suspicious, report to managers, and make a decision if you or me are bad person.
    There is a lot to be said on this, but I will leave it for another day
    Last edited by Purple; 17th March 2022 at 20:54.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple For This Post:

Justplain (18th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

@Purple

I tend to be of the opinion that a lot of this heavy work will be relegated to hyper advanced AI...I think a lot of it already is but heavily dependent on human operators to interpret datasets and form predictive models. Canada will be a MAJOR player in all of this when once we consider how we weaponized our research academics in the development of MKUltra....we are also very early adopters of technologies like the use if Debit cards, ATM's, store loyalty/discount cards due often in part to our overall naivete and mistaken belief that "most people are nice". We, like Australia, are a "test market" for many things...many are not very noble or "good".

This monstrosity may very well get out of control considering how fast AIs can exponentially "mature" vastly surpassing us in a a few short years from now and that is ONLY with extant available technology. If we factor in the fair expectation that these groups are deacdes or centuries ahead of consumer tech...well, in we are in for a rough ride indeed.

as the "guidestones" exhort these groups want no more than 500 million of us....probably just to serve our "masters".

My ray of hope is that these systems may somehow be so-opted and put to serve good....it would be nice to one dday be able to say "thanks for doing all the heavy lifting" and turn their systems of control against them.

Yes, I am a jaded eternal optimist!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th March 2022), Justplain (18th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

I was just thinking about how, if this tech were used in humane and truly democratic ways, the world could be a very pleasant place to live in. Through the internet we can get a much more dispersed type of lifestyle. Medical treatments can be conducted remotely. Education can be taught remotely. Democracy itself should be becoming far more decentralized, with more people able to research topics and legislation and candidates. People should be able to vote on far more topics than just an election every 4 years.

However, we are stuck with a system where wealth influences the mechanism of governance far too much. If you analyse Klaus Schwab's 'stakeholder capitalism', you'll note that the public is only one of dozens of empowered stakeholders. My contention is that the public is the only stakeholder.

The reason why we have to develop countermeasures to digital IDs is because we know that it's intended use is not honorable, nor humane. The WEF facade that digital IDs will help protect the poor and disenfranchised is so appealing to the naive. However, just reading more details of the great reset, such as the removal of all private property, you can easily see what they intend to do with this technology: use it to control human activity. Schwab's 'fourth industrial revolution' envisions humans coupling with machines, the cyborgian transhumanist agenda, the technocrat's wet dream.

If we value human experience, human freedom, these technocratic ambitions have to be subverted. I am certain that one key ingredient to defeating this agenda is the maintenance of cold hard cash, dirty or not. They can't trace all economic activities with untraceable cash. I mentioned other ways to dodge their watchful eye in the OP.

As a group, populations need to insist on the technologies that they want to use against us are instead used to enhance our living standards, such as increasing the degree of democratic decision making down to the citizenry. Also, the scrutinization of legislation should be promoted. Laws should be strengthened to protect contrary viewpoints, particularly in the medical and engineering professions. Laws should emphatically penalize influence peddlers, particularly scions of the wealthy.

Of course, our individual independence is the most important thing. Taking measures to protect yourself is the most important task. I am afraid the game is rigged against us, but we need to do as much as we can because we never know when our actions or understanding become significant in the final outcome of this drama.
    Last edited by Justplain; 18th March 2022 at 05:09.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

CurEus (18th March 2022), ronny (18th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread