+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BENEVOLENT BEINGS.....in search of....

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,720 posts

Default BENEVOLENT BEINGS.....in search of....

There has to be really benevolent beings out there or somewhere in our neck of the
    Universe. Because they are very advanced in so many ways they are probably waiting for us to become more advanced so we can communicate.

After this time of readjustment, when we put a stop to the evil globalists and their
    brainwashed followers, we can start our own NEW ADVANCED CIVILIZATION.
    with the help of some advanced off planet beings if we can find a way to connect
    with them or if they contact us.

Who would be the most qualified person or group to communicate with them.
    They could be the greatest asset we will ever find. I hope they have been waiting
    for us to wake up from being controlled by religion, govts. monarchies ect.

If they were truly benevolent we could find out fairly quickly and take it from there.
    We humans might be our own worst enemy if we don't learn from our past mistakes.

In any case it would be a step in the right direction.

E.S.
    Last edited by East Sun; 15th March 2022 at 23:46.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Agape (16th March 2022), amor (18th March 2022), Ben (19th March 2022), Bill Ryan (16th March 2022), Blacklight43 (16th March 2022), cannawizard (17th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th March 2022), Franny (17th March 2022), Harmony (16th March 2022), Heart to heart (16th March 2022), Justplain (17th March 2022), Kalamos (16th March 2022), Merkaba360 (17th March 2022), mojo (15th March 2022), Patient (16th March 2022), Sunny-side-up (16th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022), wondering (15th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Default Re: BENEVOLENT BEINGS.....in search of....

I think that many in Ufology (and many other people) wonder and hope for a benevolent race to interact with us and help us out of the messes we have made.

An argument for that would be that a benevolent race that is further advanced than ourselves would probably not intervene. Or, maybe they make little subtle contacts to "test the water" and get a taste of what people are feeling around the entire world.

One thing that we should think about when having this discussion with someone - I am sure that there are people that anyone can find in their lives that they can learn from.

Who would be the most qualified to communicate to them?

Maybe the answer to that is once everyone on the planet is qualified to be that contact, that will be when contact is made.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Agape (16th March 2022), amor (18th March 2022), Ben (19th March 2022), Bill Ryan (16th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), East Sun (16th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th March 2022), Franny (17th March 2022), Harmony (16th March 2022), Heart to heart (16th March 2022), Justplain (17th March 2022), Mari (16th March 2022), Merkaba360 (17th March 2022), Sadieblue (18th March 2022), Sunny-side-up (16th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I think that many in Ufology (and many other people) wonder and hope for a benevolent race to interact with us and help us out of the messes we have made.

An argument for that would be that a benevolent race that is further advanced than ourselves would probably not intervene. Or, maybe they make little subtle contacts to "test the water" and get a taste of what people are feeling around the entire world.

One thing that we should think about when having this discussion with someone - I am sure that there are people that anyone can find in their lives that they can learn from.

Who would be the most qualified to communicate to them?

Maybe the answer to that is once everyone on the planet is qualified to be that contact, that will be when contact is made.

3-16-22 E.S.
    I don't think that will ever happen. Every one on Earth? That is way too much to ask.

The very advanced aliens are way ahead of us and if they can live in our environment they
    would love to be part of it I believe. Some do want to help us to defeat the evil we have to deal with.
    (Have to end here because of time restrictions) Later!

I have one person in mind that I will not name, (in respect to him). Others here
    may also think of a few that might be ideal. I would rule out any organizations
    for the usual reasons.

The beings might have a better idea as I believe they are fully aware of us and
    our situation.

There are many types of beings, Benevolent and Malevolent and we would have to have the ones on our side let us know who is who.

They have, by some accounts, disarmed some of our weapons so we do not destroy
    our Earth. (They might want it for themselves, or not)

I'm no expert in these matters, so please say what you think. Many heads are
    better than one.
    Last edited by East Sun; 16th March 2022 at 15:57.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

amor (18th March 2022), Ben (19th March 2022), Bill Ryan (16th March 2022), Blacklight43 (16th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), Harmony (17th March 2022), Justplain (17th March 2022), Mari (16th March 2022), Merkaba360 (17th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For the very reason that they are so advanced, I believe that they
    may know that some of us, at least, would be capable of understanding
    and communicating with them in a way where we could learn from them
    and maybe they could learn a few things from us. It's possible. You
    never know until you make it your business to go there.

It is always better to do what will advance our knowledge than continue
    in ignorance for ever.

Forget about AI and so--called 5G crapola. That's going backwards
    to inferior type existence.

Welcome off planet beings and stop war mongering Govts. who
    do nothing but have us kill each other. Time to think for our salves
    and not be led round in circles by the same old same old.

And while we are at it, stop the globalists once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E.S.
    Last edited by East Sun; 16th March 2022 at 22:48.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

amor (18th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), Harmony (17th March 2022), Merkaba360 (17th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Um, what is the outer space equivalent of 'not with a 10 foot pole'??

a 10 light year pole?

as a planet we are not ready yet, it is like all those self help gurus that advise it is better to get yourself out of the stink instead of being lifted out, you'll appreciate it better....

man we are in such a stink currently

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

amor (18th March 2022), Ben (19th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), East Sun (16th March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), Harmony (17th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th March 2022), Justplain (17th March 2022), Kalamos (17th March 2022), Matthew (18th March 2022), Merkaba360 (17th March 2022), Patient (17th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022), Tyy1907 (17th March 2022), yelik (17th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

In the research I've done on this topic, if there are benevolent aliens out there they really don't give a sh!t about us. They let the malelovant aliens run roughshod over us, and if they do anything to curtail the activities of these creeps it's not noticeable. If you need proof just lookup the abduction phenomenon, or the animal/human mutilation phenomenon. Sure, humanity may be screwed up, but I bet my bottom dollar that if we didn't have aliens mindcontrolling our psychopathic ruling class, this world would be a star trek civilization or better by now.

Benevolent aliens aren't there for us, and don't hold out any hopium. It's a miracle we aren't cyborgian slaves by now. Possibly that's due to divine intervention. But that's not from a benevolent alien species, that's from our higher selves and their connection to the divine source of all.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

amor (18th March 2022), Arcturian108 (18th March 2022), Ben (19th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), East Sun (17th March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), Harmony (17th March 2022), Heart to heart (20th March 2022), Le Chat (17th March 2022), Merkaba360 (17th March 2022), Patient (17th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022), yelik (17th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

yes, definitely waiting for everyone is too much. Such a huge difference between the most developed wise ones on this planet and some very basic tribal person hidden in the amazon that hasnt even been exposed to much.

I think they haven't joined us in the past because they would be joining our 3rd density game or whatever level we are at. If you were at 4th density, you wouldn't want to get karmically dragged into 3rd by becoming a part of it. Being assimilated with us could lead to the fall of their awareness, not to mention the problem of their impact on our evolution probably has consequences.

So, lets say 4th density is entering the multidimensional reality. That would involve adjusting to a much larger diversity of intelligent life forms. So far, we have just been dabbling with diversity of humans. Racists or people who are uncomfortable with other races are examples of those not developed enough to even handle the small differences between say, African and Asian. Imagine how 'racist' they would be to very strange entities, or even us for that matter.

It probably means that we must reach a clear knowing perception that all beings are from source before we can accept a wide variety of highly intelligent life forms.
    Heck, Even I am strongly compelled to avoid the dramas of humans on this planet that are a stage or so behind me. All the mess from these conflicts in various regions are due to people misperceiving reality in whatever ways. Im not going in to clean up their mess, as they are too wrapped up in drama to truly listen and change. I imagine ETs or EMEs are in a similar boat to that. We aren't open minded enough.
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 17th March 2022 at 03:36.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

amor (18th March 2022), Arcturian108 (18th March 2022), Ben (19th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), East Sun (17th March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), Harmony (17th March 2022), Patient (17th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    In the research I've done on this topic, if there are benevolent aliens out there they really don't give a sh!t about us. They let the malelovant aliens run roughshod over us, and if they do anything to curtail the activities of these creeps it's not noticeable. If you need proof just lookup the abduction phenomenon, or the animal/human mutilation phenomenon. Sure, humanity may be screwed up, but I bet my bottom dollar that if we didn't have aliens mindcontrolling our psychopathic ruling class, this world would be a star trek civilization or better by now.

Benevolent aliens aren't there for us, and don't hold out any hopium. It's a miracle we aren't cyborgian slaves by now. Possibly that's due to divine intervention. But that's not from a benevolent alien species, that's from our higher selves and their connection to the divine source of all.
    Yea for sure. If what they are doing is vastly different from us they would care to hang around us about as much as we want to hang out with trees or babies. As for babies, we do it out of love and assisstance rather than enjoyment of engaging in communication. Ignoring the beauty aspect of trees, we mostly exploit them. So, the "ET's" that are at such a very different stage and experience than us, isn't going to be interested unless they want to exploit us fools. lol Or a deep sense of love.

Isn't that pretty much what is happening. A few are in the shadows manipulating and exploiting us, A few feel enough love for us to want to help in some subtle ways. And most could care less what we are doing.

The help the loving beings give isnt the obvious kind , like physical interjection. They operate more like liberated beings. Not involving in the drama and helping us from other levels like the dream state. Using their own power of prayer perhaps. Sending us good vibes or whatever.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Ben (19th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), East Sun (17th March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), Harmony (17th March 2022), Justplain (17th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    There has to be really benevolent beings out there or somewhere in our neck of the
    Universe. Because they are very advanced in so many ways they are probably waiting for us to become more advanced so we can communicate.

After this time of readjustment, when we put a stop to the evil globalists and their
    brainwashed followers, we can start our own NEW ADVANCED CIVILIZATION.
    with the help of some advanced off planet beings if we can find a way to connect
    with them or if they contact us.

Who would be the most qualified person or group to communicate with them.
    They could be the greatest asset we will ever find. I hope they have been waiting
    for us to wake up from being controlled by religion, govts. monarchies ect.

If they were truly benevolent we could find out fairly quickly and take it from there.
    We humans might be our own worst enemy if we don't learn from our past mistakes.

In any case it would be a step in the right direction.

E.S.

just a thought..

the ones we have been searching for was staring right back at you when you look into a mirror~

(yes there are others out there (species/beings/etc) but we have to acknowledge it could actually been us as well, just momentarily lost and ignorant, hence why we tend to look outward instead of starting inwards)

cheers

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cannawizard For This Post:

amor (18th March 2022), Ben (19th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), East Sun (17th March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), gini (17th March 2022), Harmony (17th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th March 2022), Patient (17th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    yes, definitely waiting for everyone is too much. Such a huge difference between the most developed wise ones on this planet and some very basic tribal person hidden in the amazon that hasnt even been exposed to much.

I think they haven't joined us in the past because they would be joining our 3rd density game or whatever level we are at. If you were at 4th density, you wouldn't want to get karmically dragged into 3rd by becoming a part of it. Being assimilated with us could lead to the fall of their awareness, not to mention the problem of their impact on our evolution probably has consequences.

So, lets say 4th density is entering the multidimensional reality. That would involve adjusting to a much larger diversity of intelligent life forms. So far, we have just been dabbling with diversity of humans. Racists or people who are uncomfortable with other races are examples of those not developed enough to even handle the small differences between say, African and Asian. Imagine how 'racist' they would be to very strange entities, or even us for that matter.

It probably means that we must reach a clear knowing perception that all beings are from source before we can accept a wide variety of highly intelligent life forms.
    Heck, Even I am strongly compelled to avoid the dramas of humans on this planet that are a stage or so behind me. All the mess from these conflicts in various regions are due to people misperceiving reality in whatever ways. Im not going in to clean up their mess, as they are too wrapped up in drama to truly listen and change. I imagine ETs or EMEs are in a similar boat to that. We aren't open minded enough.
    Merkaba360

I hear you loud and clear...

If it were not for upheavals like what we are in now, I think we would never
    advance enough to defeat our evil enemies. We need to reach a different
    level of our potential.

There are the ones who don't want to wake, so to speak, and those that are
    somewhat more advanced and ready to move on as soon as possible.
    There are the ones that seem to be non--human or else they are controlled
    by the globalists and want us dead in any way they can manipulate us to our demise.
    They probably have Earthbound BEINGS helping them.

I believe that we would, long ago, have advanced far more than we have if it
    were not for the controllers of the past and present.

There has to have been "enemies" who kept us down, drugged in so many ways
    that we were blind to. But, we would not have gotten this far if it was not for divine
    intervention or, BENEVOLENT BEINGS.

We have waited for thousands of years for the cavalry to come over the hill and
    it may never happen. We now know that we have to do it ourselves no matter
    what the obstacles.

The worst thing possible is for us to think we can't. We have to believe we can.

All it would take is for a few LEADERS, not the politician types, who can understand
    a higher form of being and then LEAD in a way that is enjoyable for all.
    Then we can truly advance.

There are Beings that are concerned about us. They may even be related in in a
    distant way.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

amor (18th March 2022), Ben (19th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), Merkaba360 (17th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)

Remember that there are many, even countless types of off and on planet beings.
    The negative ones you mentioned have, reportedly, gotten permission by our
    Govt. to take animals and humans for either food or experimentation in exchange
    for high tech. Shows how much big G. thinks of us.

There are also the ones that communicate telepathically and most certainly
    would need something of value from us that we would agree on.
    That is something to be wished for.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

amor (18th March 2022), Ben (19th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

I am no authority on the subject but there are so many people that have had experiences with beings that are benevolent that it is astounding.. Many are documented as well. The Edgar Mitchell FREE study has documented thousands of such encounters, and it has been published.

I was one of those that took the free study questionnaire and filled it out. And there was a surprising number that claimed they had positive contacts and the end results were positive. I agreed in my own case...

I came away with more a sense of who I was, whom I wished to be, and how I choose to behave, along with much self growth as a result. It baffles me why people believe that a more advanced civilization or species should intervene and essentially "Save us from ourselves"... I think they are intervening, but letting us know we all have the power within... A few at a time..

Sadly they do not seem to be addressing those that need to change the most for a more positive outcome.

Don't give up on help from them however... A lot of things have been happening that most never talk about. I doubt it is as rare as many would want you to believe, such contacts. Perhaps more will have them in the near future.. I was told 2030 would be significant. Perhaps they will ramp up this "Meet and Greet" type event that many have experienced... One can hope...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

amor (18th March 2022), Ben (19th March 2022), East Sun (18th March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2022), Patient (19th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022), Victoria (27th March 2022), Wind (18th March 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I agree with Denise since at the age of 21, on my own for the first time in my life, I was given an experience by a Divine Benevolent Being who was in a UFO over where I was sitting watching a very early Sunrise. The being was about 25 ft. tall, male, dressed in robes and accompanied by two bright orbs. I was given the Divine Beatific Vision of Love, Peace beyond imagination, experience of Eternal Life and awareness of being joined in a great company of creation. I posted this a long time ago on Avalon and went into greater detail. I was granted the experience of the Baptism of the Soul, a great blessing. It has taken me decades to realize that the being was the occupant of a UFO above and most probably from one of the inner earth civilizations said to be benevolent to humanity. Without this great experience of Love, I do not think I could have endured the life of trials set before me. Elsewhere, there have been similarly wonderful experiences reported. This race of Giants is doing its best to save the Earth and help us; but if we deliberately destroy ourselves, they will rebuild the outer Earth without us. This is my conclusion from what they said to Admiral Byrd at the Arctic Pole. Thank you Denise.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ben (19th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2022), East Sun (18th March 2022), Heart to heart (20th March 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2022), Justplain (20th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022), Victoria (27th March 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

There are millions of benevolent ET's and interdimensional beings already on Earth. They are clothed in human bodies, but don't necessarily know their purpose for being here. Some of them have been here for thousands of years, and have forgotten that they are from somewhere else, and they have also forgotten why they were sent here. There are also angels embodied in humans as well. You probably know a few of those, as they are rather common.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

amor (21st March 2022), Ben (19th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2022), East Sun (18th March 2022), Heart to heart (20th March 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (18th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022), Victoria (27th March 2022), Wind (18th March 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I am no authority on the subject but there are so many people that have had experiences with beings that are benevolent that it is astounding.. Many are documented as well. The Edgar Mitchell FREE study has documented thousands of such encounters, and it has been published.

I was one of those that took the free study questionnaire and filled it out. And there was a surprising number that claimed they had positive contacts and the end results were positive. I agreed in my own case...

I came away with more a sense of who I was, whom I wished to be, and how I choose to behave, along with much self growth as a result. It baffles me why people believe that a more advanced civilization or species should intervene and essentially "Save us from ourselves"... I think they are intervening, but letting us know we all have the power within... A few at a time..

Sadly they do not seem to be addressing those that need to change the most for a more positive outcome.

Don't give up on help from them however... A lot of things have been happening that most never talk about. I doubt it is as rare as many would want you to believe, such contacts. Perhaps more will have them in the near future.. I was told 2030 would be significant. Perhaps they will ramp up this "Meet and Greet" type event that many have experienced... One can hope...
    Thank you Denise

When I know for definite they are here and have been here it really gives me hope
    of a rare kind. I am always happy to hear msgs. like yours, its so positive and
    counteracts all the negative things we hear all the time.

E.S.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th March 2022), Franny (20th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022), Victoria (27th March 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I agree with Denise since at the age of 21, on my own for the first time in my life, I was given an experience by a Divine Benevolent Being who was in a UFO over where I was sitting watching a very early Sunrise. The being was about 25 ft. tall, male, dressed in robes and accompanied by two bright orbs. I was given the Divine Beatific Vision of Love, Peace beyond imagination, experience of Eternal Life and awareness of being joined in a great company of creation. I posted this a long time ago on Avalon and went into greater detail. I was granted the experience of the Baptism of the Soul, a great blessing. It has taken me decades to realize that the being was the occupant of a UFO above and most probably from one of the inner earth civilizations said to be benevolent to humanity. Without this great experience of Love, I do not think I could have endured the life of trials set before me. Elsewhere, there have been similarly wonderful experiences reported. This race of Giants is doing its best to save the Earth and help us; but if we deliberately destroy ourselves, they will rebuild the outer Earth without us. This is my conclusion from what they said to Admiral Byrd at the Arctic Pole. Thank you Denise.
    Thanks amor

It was a surprise to hear the "Divine Benevolent Being" phrase you spoke of.
    Very refreshing indeed!!!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th March 2022), Franny (20th March 2022), Heart to heart (20th March 2022), Patient (19th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022), Victoria (27th March 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

In a dream I experienced so much love that when I told the story tears would flow.
    Here is the surprise: the benevolent beings were extremely large snakes.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

amor (19th March 2022), Chip (21st March 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2022), East Sun (18th March 2022), Franny (20th March 2022), Heart to heart (20th March 2022), Justplain (20th March 2022), Patient (19th March 2022), The KMan (18th March 2022), Victoria (27th March 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

When in need I pray to Joe Pesci.
    what I want or what I am.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

cannawizard (19th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Ron: You remind me so much of the father of my deceased husband. He had ten children, seven boys and three girls and was a kind and gentle person, one-half French and one-half West Indian. In face and temperament, you could have been his brother. His father was a musician and leader of the Police Band. He was French Consul on the Island until the war came, after which he and his family experienced a very difficult time financially. They all managed to survive somehow though.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Chip (21st March 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th March 2022), Franny (20th March 2022), Justplain (20th March 2022), Victoria (27th March 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

To Ron: I nearly forgot to say Extremely large snakes! Can you tell us all about that dream? I presume humans were not on the menue? I wish we did not have to ingest animal protein or that it existed in fruits that we could eat. Amor.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th March 2022), Heart to heart (20th March 2022), Victoria (27th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast