+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BENEVOLENT BEINGS.....in search of....

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 times in 998 posts

Default Re: BENEVOLENT BEINGS.....in search of....

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    There has to be really benevolent beings out there or somewhere in our neck of the
    Universe. Because they are very advanced in so many ways they are probably waiting for us to become more advanced so we can communicate.

After this time of readjustment, when we put a stop to the evil globalists and their
    brainwashed followers, we can start our own NEW ADVANCED CIVILIZATION.
    with the help of some advanced off planet beings if we can find a way to connect
    with them or if they contact us.

Who would be the most qualified person or group to communicate with them.
    They could be the greatest asset we will ever find. I hope they have been waiting
    for us to wake up from being controlled by religion, govts. monarchies ect.

If they were truly benevolent we could find out fairly quickly and take it from there.
    We humans might be our own worst enemy if we don't learn from our past mistakes.

In any case it would be a step in the right direction.

E.S.
    Hi East Sun. I’m on the e-mail list of Allies of Humanity, got this a couple days ago. I only skimmed it, and really have only read ifhtly on their previous posts, but I give them high marks. The main man, whose son has now apparently taken up the torch, was to me the most believable of any of Project Camelot’s interviewees (I forget his name right now, and I watched probably all of those interviews).

Their message, which supposedly comes from some benevolent ET race, jives with what you are thinking: we are responsible for getting ourselves ready to join the wider ‘community’.

https://www.alliesofhumanity.org/the...eid=0478a440ff

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th March 2022), East Sun (19th March 2022), Victoria (27th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,720 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    There has to be really benevolent beings out there or somewhere in our neck of the
    Universe. Because they are very advanced in so many ways they are probably waiting for us to become more advanced so we can communicate.

After this time of readjustment, when we put a stop to the evil globalists and their
    brainwashed followers, we can start our own NEW ADVANCED CIVILIZATION.
    with the help of some advanced off planet beings if we can find a way to connect
    with them or if they contact us.

Who would be the most qualified person or group to communicate with them.
    They could be the greatest asset we will ever find. I hope they have been waiting
    for us to wake up from being controlled by religion, govts. monarchies ect.

If they were truly benevolent we could find out fairly quickly and take it from there.
    We humans might be our own worst enemy if we don't learn from our past mistakes.

In any case it would be a step in the right direction.

E.S.
    Hi East Sun. I’m on the e-mail list of Allies of Humanity, got this a couple days ago. I only skimmed it, and really have only read ifhtly on their previous posts, but I give them high marks. The main man, whose son has now apparently taken up the torch, was to me the most believable of any of Project Camelot’s interviewees (I forget his name right now, and I watched probably all of those interviews).

Their message, which supposedly comes from some benevolent ET race, jives with what you are thinking: we are responsible for getting ourselves ready to join the wider ‘community’.

https://www.alliesofhumanity.org/the...eid=0478a440ff
    Thank you Jonnycomelately

I have bookmarked "alliesofhumanity."

Just when I thought there was nothing
    more interesting to read you came along with what may be ideal.

Thanks again!
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (19th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

For all of you sold on the benevolent et spin, I recommend you read the two free ebooks by Avalon's Truman cash, I think the first one is called the eye of Ra. In it you'll see how malelovant ets have set up most of the world's oppressive religions and secret societies. And how these bad creatures manipulate people into creating conflict and wars. I am sure these aweful beings are mind controlling the psychopathic human ruling class into pulling off 9/11 and the scamdemic. If you look at how multilayered and extremely clever these false flag events were, you get an understanding that they were designed by higher intelligences than human. Truman Cash indicates the bad ets include all the major types, including greys, lizards, pleadians and mantids.

I awoke on a slab with a searing pain in my left leg, to find a bluish grey applying something to my shin, I think it was extracting bone marrow. It knocked me out as soon as it noticed me awake. It didn't give a sh!t about my pain.

If you investigate abductions you'll hear of accounts of huge bases that these ets have underground. Why huge bases? Likely they have big harvesting operation going on here.

Also, these evil creatures can wipe memories, I hardly ever remember their abductions, and they can plant false memories.

Believe what you like, my research and experience points to a huge cattle farm here for humanity.
    Last edited by Justplain; 20th March 2022 at 18:33.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Chip (21st March 2022), East Sun (20th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,585 times in 1,720 posts

There is evidence of Good and Evil in probably everything. If there is a battle
    between them, as we are led to believe there will be, I expect it will be
    Spiritual and Physical but probably will not eliminate either side, except
    temporally, say 1000 years.

It is prophesied that GOD /Good will win that battle. Hope it comes soon.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Justplain (20th March 2022), Patient (20th March 2022), Wind (20th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    There are millions of benevolent ET's and interdimensional beings already on Earth. They are clothed in human bodies, but don't necessarily know their purpose for being here. Some of them have been here for thousands of years, and have forgotten that they are from somewhere else, and they have also forgotten why they were sent here. There are also angels embodied in humans as well. You probably know a few of those, as they are rather common.
    This is the truth and it applies both to negative and positive beings. Also of course they are observing us otherwise so we never have been alone, the dark ones for sure have had the upper hand for thousand of years now, but that doesn't mean that it will be always so. In fact, their time is running out. Yin and yang. Anyone who underestimates the power of love and goodness is mistaken.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2