Thread: Organ Harvesting (Theft) in Ukraine

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Angry Organ Harvesting (Theft) in Ukraine

Taken from https://t.me/denatofication

I was working in SBU/SSU, sent to "ATO" (anti-terrorist operation = civil war of Ukraine vs DNR/LNR) area in November last year, in December I've joined "Special Medical Group" and took two-week training course. We were very well supplied, had newest equipment.

Colonel Mischenko instructed us that our task is to protect doctors [and said that] many people wounded in action wish to "give up" their organs to "financially help their family" and that this is widely used all over the world. I was receiving encrypted messages from Mischenko indicated areas where fights happened, we went to the place, told the code to local commanders and had full access to dead and wounded.

Our colleague Gennady [Getman] was responcible for getting consent from critically wounded people, so their organs were harvested, I was providing protection. For one person I received 170 USD. First we sent wounded to special medical centres created in Kramatorsk and Severodonetsk. All their organs were harvested - including eyes, skin, bones, everything was sent abroad. I don't know how much their families were paid and if they were paid at all.

In January professional Netherlands transplantologist Elisabeth Debrew (not sure about spelling) started working with us. She called herself Elsa/Elise but I, being professional, managed to check her documents. She changed the style of our group completely and made us harvest organs WITHOUT CONSENT. Often she did the job herself, within only 7-10 minutes she could harvest kidneys from burnt person and pack into container which was sent to Kramatorsk with other wounded.

In Debaltsevo (sector C) we were very busy, we even had not enough containers. I remember that one day early February we sent 23 pairs of kidneys, spleens, livers. Corpses without organs we packed into black bags, then we called for support and transported those towards Artemovsk where we had already prepared the land for burying. Nobody actually kept the count. Most dead were from 128 Mountain Assault Brigade. When retreat from Debaltsevo started we retreated together [with troops] and kept doing our work.

I find it difficult talking about it but we made good money in Debaltsevo as there were many dead people; I'm sure our generals earned good money too.

23 February we were back to Kramatorsk. Elsa was often talking to someone abroad, I know English well and I could hear everything they talked about. She was often praised and asked to improve quality of the work. "We'll try, Sandra" - she answered. I presume Sandra is Mikheil Saakashvili's wife, Sandra Roelofs. She was the real organizer and client of our mission. She told Elsa that if any problems occur she should inform colonel Mischenko or even SBU/SSU general Alexander [Radetzky].

Everything changed after Saakashvili visit to "ATO" area on 22 April, I was accompanying him. We had a PR meeting with the soldiers first, and then a meeting with our Special Medical Group. Elsa was with Saakashvili on many meetings - Kramatorsk, Lisichansk. Saakashvili praised our medgroup, especially doctors; promised to increase our salary if we increase quantity and quality of "goods". He called organs "goods", he said we help poor families of wounded soldiers and also sick people in USA/Europe who needed the organs.

Everything went wrong after this. People who were buried near Artemovsk were officially considered as missing in action. Basically they were killed, there were no consent forms filled, their relatives were not paid. After ceasefire there were less dead/wounded people but Sandra kept calling asking to "fulfill the order". Elise with Svetlana and Roman also harvested organs from civilians. Near [town] Popasnaja Elsa harvested kidneys and spleen from 12 year old girl who fainted after mine explosion, and also her father. I even remember the name - Vladimir Liashevsky, his passport was in his jacket, I gave him to Gennady, we took the bodies to the morgue. Girl's mother's legs were cut down by shrapnel, we bandaged her and sent to our centre for harvesting. I later checked the lists - all three of them were recorded as "dead by bombings".

I tell you directly - merciless murders are taking place. I couldn't take it anymore and decided to quit on 4 June. I was called to Mischenko asking the reason for me to quit. I told him - he called the general. He calmed me down and said that it's needed to relocate the bodies and that I would get a vacation and raise afterwards.

Special brigade was sent to Artemovsk for exhumation. There were four bodies per grave, total about 132 bodies. I don't know where they were relocated to.

On 11 June I met with general Alexander Radetzky in Kiev. He suggested I take a vacation and then continue with my job. As soon as I left his office I was attacked and taken downstairs. They had an order for my arrest for document forging and suggested I sign a document for treatment course in mental hospital or I'll be sent to jail. I told them I'd come for this procedure tomorrow and bribed them with 300 USD and 1600 UAH on spot and promised each 1000 USD more the next day. They took me home so that I paid them each 1000 extra same day.

I'm a professional, I know how to escape and hide. I'm sending you this information and some video records - organ harvesting, operating rooms, exhumations etc. I can also show you burial ground near Chasov Yar in DNR, about 97 bodies, 20 of them civilians, including children. Another burial ground is near Uglegorsk, about 30 bodies of AFU soldiers. I contacted Wikileaks to share the truth about this business of Ukrainian government and Saakashvili with his wife.

I know I deserve punishment but I won't back down and keep fighting and this thing is not over. My colleague Gennady Getman (the one responsible for consent forms) was appointed the head of Special MedGroup and their murders still go on. Help to stop them.

July 9, 2014 (Tony Cartalucci - NEO) - Unlike the terrorist offenses in Libya, Syria, and now Iraq, backed by the United States, the UK, the EU, members of NATO as well as regional collaborators such as Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Qatar, where any attempts to stop extremists from seizing entire nations is met by the West's howling indignation and accusations of "human rights abuses," the unmitigated brutality executed by literal Nazis in Ukraine against breakaway provinces in the east are accompanied by a hypocritical silence from the West. Refugees streaming away from encircled and bombarded populated centers tell tales of mass murder, indiscriminate targeting of civilians, and even grisly accounts of forced organ harvesting taking place from the bodies of those killed by Kiev's combined arms offensive, or from those kidnapped by criminal gangs operating in the vacuum of impunity afforded by the West's silence.

Unlike in Libya, Syria, and now Iraq where the Western media eagerly reported "activist" accounts as unquestionable truth, and even participated in flagrant fabrications to justify further military intervention, particularly in Libya and Syria, networks like the BBC dismiss Ukrainian refugee accounts as hearsay not warranting any further investigation. In the BBC's article, "The Ukrainian refugees escaping to Russia," it states:
    They claim that masses of Polish snipers have been shooting civilians, that children have been abducted and flown to America to have their organs removed, and that the Ukrainian army has been killing refugees who have been trying to escape.
    There is no evidence to support any of these wild claims. But what they prove is a deep-seated mistrust of Kiev.

What could be considered more "wild" is the BBC's outrageous hypocrisy, their lack of investigating claims - considering they claim to be journalists - and their lack of explanation as to just why the people of eastern Ukraine harbor a "deep-seated mistrust of Kiev." Why would thousands of eastern Ukrainians, hostile or distrusting of Kiev, flee their homes in the first place had Kiev not been carrying out a policy of criminal brutality?

Read more https://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2...aine-goes.html

2. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

161803398 (16th March 2022), 9ideon (18th March 2022), amor (21st March 2022), Bill Ryan (16th March 2022), bluestflame (16th March 2022), Brigantia (18th March 2022), BushPilot (17th March 2022), Chip (18th March 2022), Craig (16th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), DNA (16th March 2022), DouglasDanger (16th March 2022), Ewan (17th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (16th March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), happyuk (16th March 2022), Harmony (17th March 2022), Heart to heart (17th March 2022), Ioneo (16th March 2022), Ivanhoe (21st March 2022), Jambo (17th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th March 2022), Lasuh (18th March 2022), O Donna (17th March 2022), palehorse (17th March 2022), Reinhard (16th March 2022), Sadieblue (16th March 2022), samsdice (17th March 2022), Stephanie (16th March 2022), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2022), Suzi E (17th March 2022), Tintin (21st March 2022), wondering (16th March 2022), XelNaga (21st March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Default Re: Organ Harvesting (Theft) in Ukraine

Not only in Ukraine, all around. The so called civilized and developed countries, the elite of these countries are the sole beneficiary. They kidnap/abduct in poor countries and ship them to the wealth elites.. This rabbit hole is very deep, but almost completely exposed by now, this one they lost!
    High ranks in gov. and mil. are full of ****, most of it are useless and they should be ashamed of their mediocre lives (pussies).
    Last edited by palehorse; 17th March 2022 at 06:18.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Agape (18th March 2022), amor (21st March 2022), Denise/Dizi (18th March 2022), Ewan (17th March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), Sadieblue (18th March 2022), Spiral (17th March 2022), wondering (17th March 2022), XelNaga (21st March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I hope this man is still alive and in a safe place...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

amor (21st March 2022), Franny (18th March 2022), Heart to heart (18th March 2022), palehorse (21st March 2022), Spiral (18th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Not only in Ukraine, all around. The so called civilized and developed countries, the elite of these countries are the sole beneficiary. They kidnap/abduct in poor countries and ship them to the wealth elites.. This rabbit hole is very deep, but almost completely exposed by now, this one they lost!
    High ranks in gov. and mil. are full of ****, most of it are useless and they should be ashamed of their mediocre lives (pussies).
    It’s a modern day cannibalism with white gloves, literarily .

We’ve got so sickly low again that they’ve started to consume each other in order to survive. Underlying causes for chronic renal disease or diabetes are often very complicated, based in lifestyle = overwork= fatigue = bad diets and digestions and other bad habits , toxicity of external and internal environment
    so a kidney or pancreas transplantation offer no immediate guarantee of long term cure and patients get re-transplanted number times nowadays , end up hanging on tubes for the rest of their lifetime .

Is global “organ share” a good solution , ethical solution to our loss of dignity and balance /?

If the same amount of money was invested to palliative care , preventive medicine and care checks the society could relax perhaps even a little from all the stress
    these methods are now causing ,
    hiding whole new class of issues .

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

amor (21st March 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st March 2022), lizhekb (18th March 2022), palehorse (21st March 2022), Spiral (21st March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Sharing is not / was not / will not be an option for those who have real power and money.

They will take what they want and leave it that way.

BTW, if you have not noticed yet, they don’t want to stand and wait in any line.

They are created and worshiped by us too.

Cheers.
    what I want or what I am.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

amor (21st March 2022), Denise/Dizi (21st March 2022), palehorse (21st March 2022), Spiral (21st March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    It’s a modern day cannibalism with white gloves, literarily .

We’ve got so sickly low again that they’ve started to consume each other in order to survive. Underlying causes for chronic renal disease or diabetes are often very complicated, based in lifestyle = overwork= fatigue = bad diets and digestions and other bad habits , toxicity of external and internal environment
    so a kidney or pancreas transplantation offer no immediate guarantee of long term cure and patients get re-transplanted number times nowadays , end up hanging on tubes for the rest of their lifetime .

Is global “organ share” a good solution , ethical solution to our loss of dignity and balance /?

If the same amount of money was invested to palliative care , preventive medicine and care checks the society could relax perhaps even a little from all the stress
    these methods are now causing ,
    hiding whole new class of issues .

"It’s a modern day cannibalism with white gloves, literarily ."

Totally agreed!

"organ share" what ???

I doubt it will ever be an option, it is almost hilarious to think that way in a world full of greed/violence/intimidation that we live today.

The biggest black market for Kidneys is located in The Philippines, it is a very common practice in Manila to buy/sell kidneys, all you have to do is to take a ride to the slums, no need to kidnap a human when they are willing to sell their body parts.. I know it sounds bad, but that is what many are doing for money, and there is medical doctors, law enforcement, immigration, military.. all of them are part of the one more big scheme of things.

It is beyond sick.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (21st March 2022), Spiral (21st March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Did you know that two different types of death certificates exist? One merely records the date of death. The other, even for a person whose organs were snatched from them while still alive in a hospital, has a second Death Certificate that does not state the real cause of death at all, but merely says that person died of CARDIAC ARREST, even when that person is kidnapped from their hospital bed, there, merely for observation, and ALL THEIR ORGANS stripped from them, bandaged up and sent to be embalmed that morning. The doctor merely signs the DEATH CERTIFICATE, CARDIAC ARREST. THEY ARE ALL MURDERERS, presumably getting a great deal of money for resale and implantation of the organs in other people.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Spiral (21st March 2022), XelNaga (21st March 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

In Holland when born you automatically become property of the "State", meaning, they can harvest your organs. Once you hit 18 it is possible to oppose this and become "free" again, if the Parents did not do this already (guardians till 18).

So now we have organs.

We also have a health system setup by the Neo Liberals (same feckers that passed the organ laws) in which health is business iso healthcare, which means that it is all about the profit. Now organs at some stage, when harvested, need to be moved fast when in surplus, they need to move fast anyway, but still. So what happens to the surplus, they deny it exists, but is there valid data? NO! It is simple math, organs in surplus will be sold to the recipient(s) which can afford it, do I have to spell it out any further here? So, when all those surplus organs are harvested and sold on, who do you think runs with the profits, indeed they do.

No one needs to be afraid of hell, this is it. Born, die, burned, reborn, tortured in all imaginable ways and killed off again. And yes, when in the ground no reborn crap till the code is not valid anymore.

:-)
    Last edited by 9ideon; 21st March 2022 at 07:34.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

lizhekb (21st March 2022), Queen Aoife (22nd August 2022), Spiral (21st March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread