+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I have come to needed realizations thru NDEs

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: I have come to needed realizations thru NDEs

I have to give a shout out to Doug for showing us the Jeff Mara podcast. He lets the people talk and say their experience. So simple. This one below hit me so hard I started crying and had to "think of baseball" in order to get myself together (I was driving). When he told Jesus he thought he wasn't worthy of heaven and what Jesus said, around the 13:00 mark.

I feel these stories are for us!!!
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 21st March 2022 at 21:51.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2022), Harmony (4th August 2022), Heart to heart (4th August 2022), thepainterdoug (4th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by truthseek (here)
    Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    I do however, have only one regret for that moment in that time.

I neglected to go deeper in to my self and ask her her name, and introduce myself. Just on a simple learning and sharing and undestanding way.
    ...in spirit form names are irrelevant and just a label. Imagine the soul to soul connection you made that moment, the experience, and the ripple effect it created for others to do the same...

I think thats probably half true. We shouldn't get stuck on labels. However, I would think that in the spirit world there would be names (sounds) that reflect the frequency and energy type of the being. In other words, names arent chosen, they are earned or revealed.

However, it seems likely, words are less relevant than observing the details of the beings aura/energy/presence for identification. And certain approximate names would be accepted for beings that perhaps lack the awareness to identify a being clearly energetically?
    Last edited by Merkaba360; 28th March 2022 at 13:46.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2022), onevoice (28th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I have to give a shout out to Doug for showing us the Jeff Mara podcast. He lets the people talk and say their experience. So simple. This one below hit me so hard I started crying and had to "think of baseball" in order to get myself together (I was driving). When he told Jesus he thought he wasn't worthy of heaven and what Jesus said, around the 13:00 mark.

I watched part of the video. Interesting testimony of a simple man. I find it funny that he saw and knew that the respirators were killing people. He already had an NDE, and he was meant to live, so he knew to refuse that. lol

This is a good example of how people create their own reality, even NDE. It was packaged in a way that was good and appropriate for him. I have dreams of family reunions of some sort. Not relatives from ages ago, but more like all the people alive and a few dead that I know. Its very nice.

The part about Jesus dying for all his sins is the part that I consider nonsense. Perhaps telling him that was what he needed in order to let go of his unworthiness. But, its a bit strange, as it seems there would be effective responses that are more true. I mean, maybe cuz we are all ONE, a perfected being can sort of purify all of us to some degree, but consequences are needed for learning.

Interestingly, from the portion i watched, it seems he wasnt a religious man. So, im thinking a simple person who has not given much thought to the nature of reality may usually have a default NDE. Kind of like unconscious people who just default to whatever the masses believe. So, he defaulted to the christian system subconsciously or whatever.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2022), Heart to heart (4th August 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,280 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)

I watched part of the video. Interesting testimony of a simple man. I find it funny that he saw and knew that the respirators were killing people. He already had an NDE, and he was meant to live, so he knew to refuse that. lol

This is a good example of how people create their own reality, even NDE. It was packaged in a way that was good and appropriate for him. I have dreams of family reunions of some sort. Not relatives from ages ago, but more like all the people alive and a few dead that I know. Its very nice.

The part about Jesus dying for all his sins is the part that I consider nonsense. Perhaps telling him that was what he needed in order to let go of his unworthiness. But, its a bit strange, as it seems there would be effective responses that are more true. I mean, maybe cuz we are all ONE, a perfected being can sort of purify all of us to some degree, but consequences are needed for learning.

Interestingly, from the portion i watched, it seems he wasnt a religious man. So, im thinking a simple person who has not given much thought to the nature of reality may usually have a default NDE. Kind of like unconscious people who just default to whatever the masses believe. So, he defaulted to the christian system subconsciously or whatever.
    He's not religious at all which drew me to it more lol.

"The last will be first and the first will be last" I've heard this many times before and never thought much of it. But being told this in the context of this man saying he didn't feel "worthy" of being in heaven cause he wasn't religious just hit me. He was basically told the opposite is the truth. For me it was defining unconditional love. We're loved no matter what. And this "sinner?" was chosen to spread this simple but profound message the world needs to hear.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2022), Merkaba360 (12th August 2022), thepainterdoug (4th August 2022)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Quote Posted by truthseek (here)
    Quote Posted by bobme (here)
    I do however, have only one regret for that moment in that time.

I neglected to go deeper in to my self and ask her her name, and introduce myself. Just on a simple learning and sharing and undestanding way.
    ...in spirit form names are irrelevant and just a label. Imagine the soul to soul connection you made that moment, the experience, and the ripple effect it created for others to do the same...

I think thats probably half true. We shouldn't get stuck on labels. However, I would think that in the spirit world there would be names (sounds) that reflect the frequency and energy type of the being. In other words, names arent chosen, they are earned or revealed.

However, it seems likely, words are less relevant than observing the details of the beings aura/energy/presence for identification. And certain approximate names would be accepted for beings that perhaps lack the awareness to identify a being clearly energetically?
    I'm sorry my comment did not meet your "merkabic" wisdom my learned friend. Highly unfortunate perhaps, you may have misunderstood the point I was trying to make to Bobme about his soul to soul experience...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th August 2022), thepainterdoug (4th August 2022)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

This is one of the TOP NDE stories I ever heard. It is harrowing and amazing and as she says, one might not believe she could have had such an experience except that there was a picture taken (again in a most remarkably "that is impossible" way). Plus she is such a SUNNY and beautiful person and this left me with awe about the whole point of being alive and that we have HELP here.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2022), Harmony (4th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th August 2022), Peace in Oz (23rd July 2022), thepainterdoug (4th August 2022), Tyy1907 (4th August 2022), wondering (4th August 2022)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,985 times in 2,646 posts

I enjoy listening to near death experiences, they seem so authentic, usually explaining how clear and free they felt with unconditional love being a big part of what they bring back with them when they return to their bodies. I have experienced a NDE and it is true, our feelings and insights change forever after

So here is another persons experince.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2022), ClearWater (7th August 2022), Delight (5th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th August 2022), thepainterdoug (4th August 2022), Tyy1907 (4th August 2022), wondering (4th August 2022)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

THANKS EVERYONE FOR COMMENTING/ Im sorry I dont get to write each one of you. Jeff Mara is the best!!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2022), Delight (5th August 2022), Harmony (5th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th August 2022), onevoice (4th August 2022), Tyy1907 (4th August 2022), wondering (4th August 2022)

17. Link to Post #29
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I want to share my friend's NDE which he experienced more than 50 years ago.
    His name is Lou Famoso. He finally returned to heaven in 2019.
    Very profound

https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1lou_f_nde.html

Btw, i think nderf is the best place to study NDE, there are thousands of stories in there.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

ClearWater (7th August 2022), Harmony (10th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th August 2022), Orph (7th August 2022), Spiral (7th August 2022), thepainterdoug (7th August 2022)

19. Link to Post #30
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 531 posts

Thanks for that link! Without any doubt the best/largest collection of personal NDE experiences available on the internet.

The best way to help anyone who had an NDE and as a result got traumatised (not being able to place the experience) is sharing his/her experience with others in the same situation. NDE-ers all have different "levels" of fear/awareness/doubts... and when exchanging information (on their NDE's), people can find peace (in most cases). The NDERF website is an incredible valuable and helpful tool in this regard.

Other ways to assist others is having/creating self-help group(s). For those that can understand Dutch/Flemish, here the example for the Flemish part of Belgium:
    https://www.zelfhulp.be/zoek-een-zelfhulpgroep/bde

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Harmony (10th August 2022), Michael Hawk (7th August 2022), Orph (7th August 2022), thepainterdoug (7th August 2022)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Michael thank you. I love the nderf site!!

Johan thanks as well!!

On Jeff Maras show, the interview with Andy is in my top pics. i have recently spoke to Andy privately on a zoom call. He explains things in simple and consistent manner for many years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLSxXeLhQOo&t=3073s

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Delight (7th August 2022), Harmony (10th August 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th August 2022), Michael Hawk (7th August 2022)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Michael H this testimony is incredible! Did you say he passed on now?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Harmony (10th August 2022)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

I look forward to Jeff Mara's interviews

Quote Ex Voodoo Sorcerer Goes To Heaven & Hell During His Near Death Experiences
    Aug 8, 2022

Near-Death Experience Podcast guest 551 is Brother Earthquake who was an ex voodoo sorcerer and now bishop Who has had 2 near death experiences. He has been to heaven and hell during his NDE experiences.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (10th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2