+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Antarctic Temps Spiking 90 Degrees Above Average/3 Days Now

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Antarctic Temps Spiking 90 Degrees Above Average/3 Days Now

Does anyone have additional information on this situation? Thanks!

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th March 2022 at 12:05. Reason: embedded the video

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to aemay For This Post:

Agape (4th April 2022), avid (20th March 2022), Bill Ryan (20th March 2022), Catechism (3rd April 2022), Chip (20th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2022), Ewan (21st March 2022), Harmony (3rd April 2022), Ioneo (20th March 2022), Jambo (4th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th April 2022), Mike Gorman (20th March 2022), Reinhard (20th March 2022), Spiral (20th March 2022), wondering (5th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Fluent in bollox
    Thanks

Default Re: Antarctic Temps Spiking 90 Degrees Above Average/3 Days Now

One of the most restricted areas on Earth , the world signed the Antarctic treaty in 1959
    makes you wonder why it is so off limits
    Last edited by Catechism; 4th April 2022 at 07:29.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Catechism For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2022), Ewan (3rd April 2022), Harmony (3rd April 2022), Jambo (4th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th April 2022), Mike Gorman (4th April 2022), wondering (5th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (4th April 2022), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2022), Ewan (4th April 2022), Harmony (3rd April 2022), Mike Gorman (4th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Catechism (here)
    One of the most restricted areas on Earth , the world signed the Antarctic treaty in 1959
    makes you wonder why it is so of limits
    There really is a ton of intrigue re: Antarctica isn't there, remember when Obama was reported visiting there a few years back, some kind of discovery and 'kafuffle' was in progress, you get these intense stories about the place for a few months and then we all go back to the usual menu! Admiral Byrd and the German connection, I'd love to visit that continent, we need to know more about this Antarctica, the remanence of Gondwanaland: I am certain there is much more to it, since you mention it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Catechism (4th April 2022), Ewan (4th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

There are heat waves and record temperatures all over the continents this year including the Arctic and Antarctica, not restricted to any particular area ,
    temperatures are hitting records according to most meteorological agencies and weather news.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.d...-experts-82132

I am not charmed ( opposite to be realistic) with the quality of human consciousness /awareness even at this time of “global awareness” and internet connectivity ,
    people still focus on local events as if they were exclusive to them ,
    capturing the idea of “one planet”, not to mention “planetary weather” is still very difficult for most people or that other people “out there” are similarly affected.

The huge energy output of the war in Ukraine is just adding to it, in my opinion.

But I urge those with access to weather news to keep an eye on the temperature records being hit both in the Arctic ( entering spring -summer) and Antarctica ( autumn) this year for it seems that the polar caps are melting and breaking down by huge chunks , rather rapidly.
    Which ever won’t likely have immediate or “big impact” on tourism of this year but the trend has been set and global clock is ticking , so it could easily be the next season, likely the next year or two ahead of us before conditions prove disastrous.

If you ask :”Cui bono” , who benefits from the endgame of predictable climatic turmoil and rise of sea levels in future while large swaths of land will be uncovered both in far North and in Antarctica and who will be damaged and flooded,
    the maps and the information are in your hand ,

they’ve been likely posted here on forum number of times,

anyone with severe learning disabilities can still access this information using their search engine and common sense.

I think it’s generally important to be able to read and compare your news and global weather reports before you start questioning “psychics” and experts.

As rationally minded, science based individual I am deeply disappointed in the current level of human understanding and awareness on the planet being “played low” by most people I’m aware of, regardless their ethnicity, nationality and so forth.

But time will tell : most fortunately the youngest generations , those who are actively studying now are on the same tabs , straight thinkers , without the blindfold of prejudice and theories , they will hopefully be able to react fast enough when the time comes.

I don’t think that the process can be really stopped though scientific attempts have been made to strengthen the polar ice caps especially at the North Pole which is melting rapidly sending these huge atmospheric waves - both hot and cold depending on time of the year- down to the atmosphere participating in the El Niño effect , causing extreme temperature waves and cyclones.

Keep going

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 4th April 2022 at 04:07.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ewan (4th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,510 times in 973 posts

Quote Posted by aemay (here)
    Does anyone have additional information on this situation? Thanks!

Hi aemay. Didn’t watch your vid, but have heard the news.

I’m sure it’s just the Earth doing it’s normal climate-change thing. Now we have weakening magnetic fields, which funnels more Sun energy (particles) down onto the magnetic-polar regions.

I miss the PROMISE of plain old ‘Global Warming’. As a resident of Canada, I was getting ready to forgive my Scottish ancestors for not turning left after they got off the sailboat. And sea levels are not encouraging (re: predicted rate of rise), for my plan to find ($ummer $tudents) and stake out sandpits on Baffin Island at different MSL elevations, for future BEACH destination monetization. At this rate, I will never be an ‘ancestor’ ~8( . Well besides not having any kids yet too ~8O .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Ankle Biter (4th April 2022), Ewan (4th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread