+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just a desert sand in the rain, or something more?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Default Just a desert sand in the rain, or something more?

Hello Friends,

I would like to hear your opinions, and possible explanations for this.

We have all seen this "dirty" rain, and the official msm explanation is that the wind carries the sand from Sahara desert, which later falls down with rain drops.

Here are couple of videos showing that there is something magnetic in this "sand".

What do you guys think, is this something natural/normal, or is it related to chemtrails?

If it is natural/normal, please explain how/why would traces of metal be in the sand.

Thanks in advance..

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Franny (22nd March 2022), Gwin Ru (21st March 2022), Harmony (21st March 2022), Heart to heart (21st March 2022), Ioneo (21st March 2022), Jambo (21st March 2022), Johnnycomelately (21st March 2022), Mashika (21st March 2022), Nasu (23rd March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st March 2022), Sunny-side-up (21st March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Default Re: Just a desert sand in the rain, or something more?

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Hello Friends,

We have all seen this "dirty" rain, and the official msm explanation is that the wind carries the sand from Sahara desert, which later falls down with rain drops.

Here are couple of videos showing that there is something magnetic in this "sand".

What do you guys think, is this something natural/normal, or is it related to chemtrails?

If it is natural/normal, please explain how/why would traces of metal be in the sand.

Thanks in advance..
    I’m guessing neither natural nor ‘chemtrails’, but fake. Who goes around testing dust with a magnet?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2022), Harmony (21st March 2022), Heart to heart (21st March 2022), Ioneo (21st March 2022), Kalamos (21st March 2022), Mashika (21st March 2022), XelNaga (21st March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)
    Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Hello Friends,

Thanks in advance..
    I’m guessing neither natural nor ‘chemtrails’, but fake. Who goes around testing dust with a magnet?
    Anyone concerned and who is investigating the dust would, anyone who wants to see if it contains metals would 0.o
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2022), Gwin Ru (21st March 2022), Harmony (21st March 2022), Jambo (21st March 2022), Mashika (21st March 2022), XelNaga (21st March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

In 6 or 7 grade we made that experiment

I believe it depends on your location and the kind of sand and rocks that you can find, but in general you can get at least a few results, you may have to try hard in some places. Maybe this guy had to collect lots of it and then using the bag approach extract the most he could and then made the video with mixed sand along with the actual magnetic rock-dust

And that's why some of the sand in the first video is darker than the rest of the sand, and also when he moves the sand, he always picks up the lighter parts and push them forward, so it obscures the dark metal parts and to stop the mix from breaking apart

At least that's what i see
    Last edited by Mashika; 21st March 2022 at 11:21.
    Tired

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2022), Gwin Ru (21st March 2022), Harmony (21st March 2022), Ivanhoe (21st March 2022), Jambo (21st March 2022), Mark (21st March 2022), Reinhard (21st March 2022), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2022), Suzi E (21st March 2022), Tintin (21st March 2022), XelNaga (21st March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

This reminded me of a substance that came down with the rain one morning that I always wondered about. I took several pictures of it, on the grass, roof of the house, and on our black jeep roof. I scraped a sample of it into a jar once it had dried. But I never tried a magnet on it. (After a couple of years, I threw out the jar.)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1308768
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2022), Gwin Ru (21st March 2022), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2022), Tintin (21st March 2022), Victoria (23rd March 2022), XelNaga (21st March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... dust... volcanic... Mt St Helens "ashes" circumnavigated the earth a couple of times before completely settling down. Even beach's sand includes magnetic minerals.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2022), Jambo (21st March 2022), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2022), XelNaga (21st March 2022), yelik (21st March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 159 posts

The OP Title is exactly what I was thinking to myself just last week.

In the UK, for the first time that I've noticed...the rain was so muddy.
    I was out in the car on a rainy day, and the window wipers were pushing the water to the sides and it just ran down the sides of the window all brown & dirty.
    My first thought was "what the heck is in the rain"...then secondly "Has a weapon been used in Ukraine causing this".

Okay admittedly the second thought was total paranoia given that I think the western powers are trying to push Russia into a full on War, so wondered if something unreported had happened.
    Since then though we've had a few dry days in the South of England (Surrey) and the rain has dried up leaving red sand deposits, which are as fine as clay over everything.
    The photos are of my car bumper &recycle bin with red clay-like dust left from last weeks rain.

It not mangnetic here (I checked), so seems like that old Sahara desert sand blew in.
    Still I totally thought the same as the OP, as I'm suspicious of everything nowadays.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220321_01.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	263.6 KB
ID:	48643  

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2022), Gwin Ru (21st March 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st March 2022), Sunny-side-up (22nd March 2022), XelNaga (21st March 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Yes the rain contains various amount of magnetic material, of course it dose.
    But we should keep an eye on it's quality and content's and not just take it for granted.
    Like how radio active it might be or how much blood content maybe, all kinds of crap in our rain now

So we shouldn't just through the rainwater out with the bathwater
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Jambo (22nd March 2022), XelNaga (22nd March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread