+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Russian operation in Ukraine, what will it all mean ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,433 times in 8,340 posts

Default The Russian operation in Ukraine, what will it all mean ?

This is NOT the Ukraine "newswire" thread. Please continue to use the already running thread for fresh hot news postings.

This thread is for wider discussion that would otherwise effectively be trolling the breaking news thread.

This Joe Blog video fits here but so might a lot of others that come at the general subject from other angles than this one.

RUSSIA to NATIONALIZE Assets & Businesses of Foreign Firms using Fast Track Transfer Process

Multinational Businesses such as BP, Shell and Rio Tinto have announced that they intend to EXIT RUSSIA as soon as possible. These companies have invested BILLIONS in developing their businesses. The Russian Authorities have PASSED A NEW LAW that will enable Russia to NATIONALIZE these businesses. In this video I explain how this scheme works, I look at the main SECTORS at risk, discuss how firms can possibly avoid this happening and assess the impact of this scheme on both Russia and the Global Economy.

For specific details please check out the CHAPTER list below.

Chapters:
    0:00 Intro
    2:30 NATIONALIZATION OF ASSETS
    4:36 OIL
    6:23 NATURAL GAS
    7:44 MINING
    9:31 MANUFACTURING
    10:08 FRANCHISES
    12:00 HALF EXITS
    13:35 SUMMARY & CONCLUSION
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

amor (24th March 2022), bluestflame (23rd March 2022), Brigantia (23rd March 2022), Chris Gilbert (24th March 2022), ClearWater (24th March 2022), Ewan (24th March 2022), Gwin Ru (24th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (23rd March 2022), Kryztian (24th March 2022), lisalu (24th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), Spiral (24th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022), Vangelo (23rd March 2022), Violet3 (24th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: The Russian operation in Ukraine, what will it all mean ?

In the interest of a wider view of the abovementioned conflict, I watched several videos on the Dr. Charlie Ward Show, the upshot of which was that Russia was not sending in troops to its neighbor to start WWIII, but was engaged in the destruction of Germ Warfare Labs on the border of Russia, obviously intended to direct their products to Russia. I believe the content suggested these places were hidden within and under structures outwardly engaged in what seemed normal institutions and activities. I visualized underground places engaged in human trafficing and inhumanity. If this is so, we should all hail Mr. Putin for nipping this horrendous plague from existence.

The videos crept sideways to youture showing cities and discussing problems of countries of the former Soviet Union. I was happy to hear of their history and view their cities. There was discussion about Western corporations having been asked to leave Russia, and the resulting nationalization of their physical plants. I viewed this as an attempt to stop the NWO infiltration of businesses quickly building the TOP DOWN structure of control built in the rest of the world. In my opinion, Putin is correct in this, because financial infiltration and control in this model leads to NWO political control and its disasterous present consequences. Between the growth/infiltration of this business model and the Germ Warfare Labs on the border of Russia, I personally would agree with Mr. Putin's moves.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Ewan (24th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), Patient (24th March 2022), Reinhard (24th March 2022), shaberon (24th March 2022), Spiral (24th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022), Violet3 (24th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

The Nazification of the West

https://rumble.com/vy8vwd-the-nazifi...-the-west.html

Reese Report Published March 23, 2022

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vvmpuf
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (24th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), Reinhard (24th March 2022), shaberon (24th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022), Violet3 (24th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

Pentagon Drops Truth Bombs to Stave Off War With Russia
    March 23, 2022
    https://consortiumnews.com/2022/03/2...X7TDh5PJL2ksX0

(I'm not sure where the article falls on the spectrum outlined as I haven't been following this event, but it can be moved to the other thread, if appropriate)

"Two leaked stories from the Pentagon have exposed the lies of mainstream media about how Russia is conducting the Ukraine war in a bid to counter propaganda intended to get NATO into the conflict, writes Joe Lauria.

The Pentagon is engaged in a consequential battle with the U.S. State Department and the Congress to prevent a direct military confrontation with Russia, which could unleash the most unimaginable horror of war.

President Joe Biden is caught in the middle of the fray. So far he is siding with the Defense Department, saying there cannot be a NATO no-fly zone over Ukraine fighting Russian aircraft because “that’s called World War III, okay? Let’s get it straight here, guys. We will not fight the third world war in Ukraine.”

“President Biden’s been clear that U.S. troops won’t fight Russia in Ukraine, and if you establish a no-fly zone, certainly in order to enforce that no-fly zone, you’ll have to engage Russian aircraft. And again, that would put us at war with Russia,” said U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin earlier this month.

But pressure on the White House from Congress and the press corps is unrelenting to recklessly bring NATO directly into the war. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, hailed as a virtual superhero in Western media, has vacillated between openness to negotiating a peace settlement with Russia and calling for NATO to “close the skies” above Ukraine. To save his country he appears willing to risk endangering the entire world.

Meanwhile, Western corporate media, depending almost exclusively on Ukrainian sources, report that Russia is losing the war, with its military offensive “stalled,” and in frustration has deliberately targeted civilians and flattened cities.

Biden has bought into this part of the story, calling Russian President Vladimir Putin a “war criminal.” He has also said that Russia is planning a “false flag” chemical attack to pin on Ukraine.

But on Tuesday, the Pentagon took the bold step of leaking two stories to reporters that contradict those tales. “Russia’s conduct in the brutal war tells a different story than the widely accepted view that Vladimir Putin is intent on demolishing Ukraine and inflicting maximum civilian damage—and it reveals the Russian leader’s strategic balancing act,” reported Newsweek in an article entitled, “Putin’s Bombers Could Devastate Ukraine But He’s Holding Back. Here’s Why.”

The piece quotes an unnamed analyst at the Pentagon’s Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) saying, “The heart of Kyiv has barely been touched. And almost all of the long-range strikes have been aimed at military targets.”

A retired U.S. Air Force officer now working as an analyst for a Pentagon contractor, added: “We need to understand Russia’s actual conduct. If we merely convince ourselves that Russia is bombing indiscriminately, or [that] it is failing to inflict more harm because its personnel are not up to the task or because it is technically inept, then we are not seeing the real conflict.”

The article says:

“As of the past weekend, in 24 days of conflict, Russia has flown some 1,400 strike sorties and delivered almost 1,000 missiles (by contrast, the United States flew more sorties and delivered more weapons in the first day of the 2003 Iraq war). …

A proportion of those strikes have damaged and destroyed civilian structures and killed and injured innocent civilians, but the level of death and destruction is low compared to Russia’s capacity.

‘I know it’s hard … to swallow that the carnage and destruction could be much worse than it is,’ says the DIA analyst. ‘But that’s what the facts show. This suggests to me, at least, that Putin is not intentionally attacking civilians, that perhaps he is mindful that he needs to limit damage in order to leave an out for negotiations.'”

These Pentagon sources confirm what Putin and the Russian Ministry of Defense have been saying all along: that instead of being “stalled,” Russia is executing a methodical war plan to encircle cities, opening humanitarian corridors for civilians, leaving civilian infrastructure like water, electricity, telephony and internet intact, and trying to avoid as many civilian casualties as possible.

Until these Pentagon leaks it was difficult to confirm that Russia was entirely telling the truth and that corporate media were publishing fables cooked up by Ukraine’s publicity machine.

No Evidence of Chemicals

The second article directly undermines Biden’s dramatic warning about a false flag chemical attack. Reuters reported: “The United States has not yet seen any concrete indications of an imminent Russian chemical or biological weapons attack in Ukraine but is closely monitoring streams of intelligence for them, a senior U.S. defense official said.”

It quoted the Pentagon official as saying, “There’s no indication that there’s something imminent in that regard right now.” Neither The New York Times nor The Washington Post published the Reuters article, which appeared in the more obscure U.S. News and World Report.

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story — even if it could lead to the most devastating consequences in history."
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th March 2022), bluestflame (24th March 2022), ClearWater (24th March 2022), Ewan (24th March 2022), Ivanhoe (24th March 2022), lisalu (24th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), Reinhard (24th March 2022), shaberon (24th March 2022), Spiral (24th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,097 times in 4,065 posts

I am guessing that is a sign that too much truth is starting to seep in, if Newsweek is going to change the tune a little bit. Then all the outlets can do that, and pretend they were never lying.

If they actually printed how the U. S. unloaded in one day as much as Russia has in three weeks, maybe that will register with someone.

As far as the meaning of it, I dread the domestic attitude and isolation. It provides a bit more urge to emigrate, with fewer options, since most European countries are running themselves down in a similar manner. At this point I am almost totally "on the other side". I am not yet sure how to un-fracture the future in any western areas. I do not see how I can get along with or put up with this garbage any more.

World War Three will not start in Ukraine, that goes without saying, they shouldn't have said anything.

The east may go through some inconveniences, but will become more of a bloc. Here, I cannot really do much but vent fury. Kind of ridiculous. But not much of a good omen for any place I would want to live.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

bluestflame (24th March 2022), Ewan (24th March 2022), gini (27th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), onawah (24th March 2022), Reinhard (24th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

I don't have much time but I'd like to add something I read on telegram yesterday, I don't know if this is true or not but if it is then it has profound ramifications.

Basically what I read was that "Ukraine has not ratified it's borders with the UN so technically it's not a sovereign country & still belongs to Russia".

If there is any truth in that it obviously means any of those regions within the recently made up country of Ukraine that wish to join the Russian bloc will find it fairly easy to do so. There are many states & countries that make up that bloc with varying degrees of autonomy.....

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

bluestflame (24th March 2022), Ewan (24th March 2022), gini (27th March 2022), Merkaba360 (24th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), shaberon (24th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,097 times in 4,065 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Basically what I read was that "Ukraine has not ratified it's borders with the UN so technically it's not a sovereign country & still belongs to Russia".
    It would be a matter of law.

Were there not countries previous to the United Nations?

Was it legally severed from Russia?

If Ukraine acts in a sovereign capacity, I am not sure if registering something with the UN makes any difference. Interesting point which might be a little time consuming; if someone makes a claim like that, it would be nice to refer to an authentic document.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

bluestflame (24th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), Spiral (24th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,490 times in 32,926 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    This is NOT the Ukraine "newswire" thread. Please continue to use the already running thread for fresh hot news postings.

This thread is for wider discussion that would otherwise effectively be trolling the breaking news thread.
    Mod note from Bill:

Many thanks, Norman (and that's very sincerely meant), but I'm not convinced this is a good idea. (Or, a good idea yet.)

Almost all articles, updates and videos feature and examine all aspects of this situation. Scott Ritter, Gonzalo Lira, Joseph Farrell, the Saker, Consortium News, The Duran, The Gray Zone, Tucker Carlson and many many others almost always combine their reports about the situation on the ground with analyses of (e.g) the ongoing political and economic repercussions.

It's a fast-moving confusion, and the kinetic war (if we're calling it a "war" is inextricably mixed with the economic war, which is becoming far more significant. And that's not even considering the PR and media war.

And then we have the history, too, together with strong personal opinions about the entire background to it all, such as are featured in Malisa's many emphatic, heartfelt posts.

We have over 100 covid threads, and over 100 threads about the vaxx. For similar reasons, many of those have become almost interchangeable. And it's often hard to know where to post new information, or where to find new information.

We'll not do anything yet, but my personal view is that a "one-stop-shop" thread is still best at the moment so that members (and our many guests) know exactly where to go each morning to find out what the heck has just happened overnight.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (27th March 2022), gini (27th March 2022), Gwin Ru (24th March 2022), Ivanhoe (24th March 2022), Kryztian (24th March 2022), kudzy (24th March 2022), Mike Gorman (27th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), shaberon (27th March 2022), SHAPE (24th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022), Tintin (24th March 2022), Yoda (24th March 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

We'll not do anything yet, but my personal view is that a "one-stop-shop" thread is still best at the moment so that members (and our many guests) know exactly where to go each morning to find out what the heck has just happened overnight.

That's precisely why I felt a need for another thread Bill.

You're saying two very different things in one post here.

You want a one stop shop, AND you want to moderate it's narrow focus to what, I agree, should be a thread where people can pop in to see what's happened over night etc.

Then there's differing views and approaches to what the dynamics in play really are, which also becomes a part of the 'energetics' we manifest, which we're not all on the same page with, I know that all too well, and I'm sure you do too.

When Science and Spirituality ( and intuition ) meet, all in one thread, there's a strong chance a mod will pop in with one of those red coloured posts

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (24th March 2022), Ewan (27th March 2022), gini (27th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), Spiral (24th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Unlimited Hangout with Whitney Webb - 1 hour 41 minutes Posted Mar 23, 2022 (Audio Podcast)

Whitney Webb - Ukraine & The Specter of Bioterror with Robbie Martin And Gumby

SHOW NOTES

Whitney is joined by Robbie Martin and researcher “Gumby” to unpack what we actually know about the US-funded biolabs in Ukraine and how the programs behind these labs originated with suspect “bioterror” claims at the end of the Cold War.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (24th March 2022), Ewan (27th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Why won’t the U.S. Support a Russia Ukraine Peace Deal?

By Sarah Westall

https://sarahwestall.com/why-wont-th...ne-peace-deal/

Quote Checking Some Simple Facts:

Volodymyr Zelensky was elected because he ran on an anti-war platform of settling the civil war in the Donbass and implementing the Minsk agreements, while working for an economic revival of his country absent the oligarchs running the country at the behest of the City of London, Wall Street, and Washington. The U.S. and the British opposed his candidacy, and instead backed Joe Biden’s satrap, Petro Poroshenko. (Both bragged about their intimate relationship and Biden repeatedly ordered Poroshenko around—including engineering the firing of prosecutors investigating his son).

Zelensky was immediately confronted by the Neo-Nazi shock troops installed by Washington and London in 2014 to run the war in the Donbass and to intimidate anyone challenging their plans to turn the country into a platform for hybrid war with Russia. They threatened him with assassination and a coup, and he caved, making peace with and supporting the neo-Nazis. His primary financial backer, the oligarch Ihor Kolomoysky, was a major funder of the neo-Nazi militias, and is now under investigation in the U.S. for having run the largest money laundering scheme in history—some of it involving millions in U.S. AID funds. Prior to the war, the Ukrainian people had handed Zelensky a major electoral defeat in local elections, and he was projected to lose the next presidential election.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (24th March 2022), Ewan (27th March 2022), gini (27th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (24th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), Reinhard (27th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Checking Some Simple Facts:

Zelensky was immediately confronted by the Neo-Nazi shock troops installed by Washington and London in 2014

They threatened him with assassination and a coup, and he caved, making peace with and supporting the neo-Nazis.

His primary financial backer, the oligarch Ihor Kolomoysky, was a major funder of the neo-Nazi militias

This does not make sense, or in plain speak "it's utter bollocks".

There is no way Zelensky is anything but a puppet, probably the product of a mix of bribes and intimidation.

It's clear the Israelis aren't swallowing this nonsense, not surprisingly.

On another note I agree with Norman, a thread for opinion & discussion has it's place as it's already been said that the other thread should be for latest news.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

ClearWater (24th March 2022), Ewan (27th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), Reinhard (27th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not seen this posted, I might have missed it.

On March 17, 2022, Vovan and Lexus (Prince Harry, Elton John, Boris Johnson and others) held a video conference with British Defense Minister Ben Wallace on behalf of Prime Minister of Ukraine Denis Shmyhal. FULL VIDEO. Some part of the conversation has been deleted because it is likely to affect the national security of the UK.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Ewan (27th March 2022), indiana (24th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), The KMan (24th March 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ravenlocke (here)
    https://twitter.com/anon_candanga/st...84677717987328
    What the FOIA research (dot) net calls Declassified Files Are Now Dead Links

Declassified CIA-files about Project AERODYNAMIC
    Declassified CIA-files about Project QRPLUMB
    Declassified CIA file - Project AERODYNAMIC
    A Synopsis of QRPLUMB Operations 1946-Date (1987)

https://www.foiaresearch.net/project/aerodynamic

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Brigantia (27th March 2022), Ewan (27th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (25th March 2022), Reinhard (27th March 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia

Article By Preston James Ph.D and Mike Harris, March 8th 2015

https://www.veteranstodayarchives.co...azarian-mafia/

Also, a recent 3 part Sarah Westall interview with Mike Harris on the subject:

Sarah Westall - Mike Harris (1of3) - The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia

Sarah Westall - Mike Harris (2of3) - The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia

Sarah Westall - Mike Harris (3of3) - The Hidden History of the Incredibly Evil Khazarian Mafia

A paper published in December 2020 draws attention to the variability of the binding strength or impact of the so called SARS COV2 virus spike, by racial grouping.

Guess which race it finds is the least susceptible to it? . . . . . . . https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...05580820301072

I should add that this same study, based on pre existing data from other studies for other reasons than this, puts Europeans ( think Anglo Americans) on the other end of the scale as being most at risk.

Last edited by norman; 27th March 2022 at 06:34.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (27th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022), Reinhard (27th March 2022), samsdice (27th March 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,123 times in 146 posts

READ - Escobar: Make Nazism Great Again?

Putin has committed the worse possible sin...

He has rejected the New World Order... and they will continue to come for him until either he is deposed... Russia is destroyed... or they are stopped...

The SUPREME TARGET IS REGIME CHANGE IN RUSSIA , and for that Totalen Krieg against Russia and all things Russian is warranted. Ukraine is just a pawn in the game – or worse, mere cannon fodder.

This also means that the 14,000 deaths in Donbass for the past 8 years should be directly attributed to the Exceptionalists.
    As for Ukrainian neo-Nazis of all stripes, THEY ARE AS EXPENDABLE as “moderate rebels” in Syria, be they al-Qaeda or Daesh-linked.

Those that may eventually survive can always join the budding CIA-sponsored Neo-Nazi Inc. – the tawdry remix of the 1980s Jihad Inc. in Afghanistan. They will be properly “Kalibrated”.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...sm-great-again

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Ewan (29th March 2022), mojo (27th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread