+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Records of the pyramid builders

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Records of the pyramid builders

https://the-past.com/feature/records...ction-project/

We know it as the Great Pyramid. To the Ancient Egyptians it was the Akhet Khufu or Horizon of Khufu, named after the 4th Dynasty king who reigned from roughly 2633 BC to 2605 BC. By any measure, the pyramid that served as his tomb was a staggering accomplishment. Its four sides were each approximately 230m long, while the edifice incorporated some 2.3 million blocks and originally stood almost 150m high. Within lay an intricate network of chambers and passages, which showcase the skill of Egyptian masons.

These records may help future builders..

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Ewan (27th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (27th March 2022), Harmony (27th March 2022), Inversion (28th March 2022), Ioneo (27th March 2022), Mercedes (27th March 2022), O Donna (27th March 2022), Violet3 (29th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,210 times in 21,085 posts

Exclamation Re: Records of the pyramid builders

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    "which showcase the skill of Egyptian masons"
    • Am still not convinced it was done by "Egyptian masons" and "Egyptian Architects" alone!
    In my view they must have had help from or: Atlanteans and/or Lemurians and/or Time Travelers and/or Beings from a different Timeline/Dimension and/or UFOs ... take your pick! ... Never forget how many known (and hidden) OOPARTS there are on Earth.
    • Thoth suppose to be the Architect and his knowledge is linked with Ancient Past like Atlantis, long before the Egyptian Pyramid were build.
    To tweak the human evolution and see the result later on via time-machines is one way to understand they do not need to be here all the time to see their fruits of their "subtle" intervention!

The research in the mystery of what "Pyramid Power" really is ... is far beyond stones & labor!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th March 2022 at 16:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Heart to heart (29th March 2022), Hym (28th March 2022), Inversion (28th March 2022), Le Chat (27th March 2022), Mari (27th March 2022), Mercedes (27th March 2022), Mike Gorman (27th March 2022), O Donna (27th March 2022), onevoice (28th March 2022), Sunny-side-up (27th March 2022), Violet3 (29th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Records of the pyramid builders

• In 1991 I bought a book describing all kinds of "Pyramid Power Experiments" you can do yourself... 1992 (30 years ago!) I bought a model of a Pyramid about 80cm (2,5 feet) high to do several experiments with it!
    Did a "cheap whine test" charging the wine 24 hrs in a pyramid to make it taste like expensive wine to those who have long time experience tasting French wines! And it works! ... (several wine experts were baffled with the smooth taste of Pyramid charged wine).

I used 2 bottles of mineral water ... one bottle 24 hrs inside the model Pyramid Model other bottle outside ... both same conditions, same age, same temperature etc. etc.

Then I used that water to give it to 2 near identical small Christmas Trees 1 small tree of about 1 meter (3 feet) high got pyramid charged water and the other near identical tree another bottle water but that one was not charged inside the pyramid ... Within 1 week the tree that received pyramid water had super light-green extensions of the branches very soft to touch and at least 20 cm (0,66 feet) more growths than the other near identical tree who received same amount of water but not 24Hrs pyramid charged.

Used a pyramid model under the bed of a child (son of my ex) who had severe mental/psychological problems and test if he sleeps differently without him knowing having a pyramid under his bed and within a week he sleeps better and changed for the better!

• long time ago I interviewed one of the Pyramid Building Architects in Holland ... but that too was taken down by YouTube (ExomatrixTV channel).
    Used a pyramid-model to put it in the trunk of my fathers car knowing the pyramid was above the fuel tank ... knowing my father was always calculating how much liter he uses per 100 km (62.14 miles) that changed after using the pyramid in the car about ±17% more efficiency gain.

I had a small electronic sound-keyboard that can produce 100 different sound effects, one of those was like a very high pitch cricket sounds multiple super high frequencies and I asked my skeptical father to put his hand in my model pyramid at 2/3 of the height of the center (kings chamber height) then I played the keyboard and put the speaker below his hand and asked him if he feels anything weird! ... I did the same test without the pyramid first ... then later inside the pyramid and he felt it was like multiple needles pitching in his hand and did not expected that ... Done this experiment with dozens of others same result ... some were a little afraid and that made it more intense, so there is a mental/psychological part to that too.

I went with my (back then) girlfriend to stay over in "Valkenburg Thermae 2000" Far South of The Netherlands in 1993 which is approx 20 km away from where my father lives ... Charlotte and I meditated for at least 30 minutes in the top of the pyramid chamber in Valkenburg (where I also had a successful CE5 UFO encounter in 2013) and noticed both of us felt something different than when we are usually meditate ... it was like something has lifted everything felt lighter and less dense and also had some visual flashes that were not there when I was doing the same with her elsewhere. She had very similar experience independent from me at the same time meditating in a bigger pyramid.

Tested multiple different foods/fruits in my model pyramid like you see in the video below, but I knew back then it was very important to put any object on 2/3 height of the pyramid and the plateau should be a bit lower so that the fruit or vegetable is exact 2/3 of the height of the pyramid.
    • Almost ALL FOOD in the pyramid will not go bad not go sour no fungus ... just dehydrated still edible!
    Be aware your pyramid model experiments should be aligned with the magnetic north (using a good working compass) and not close/near to anything electronic!
    When I put my hand above the pyramid model in my living room when all windows are closed so no movements of any air no "breeze" ... I can feel/sense a small colder air movement above the pyramid model in comparison holding my hand anywhere else in my living room.

When a dead body is placed in 2/3 of the height of the pyramid it will be much better conserved than elsewhere in the pyramid (same for food) question is: why? ... and how did they know that?

A well known and very smart Indian Guru (who I do respect greatly) claims: "pyramid power is only for the dead" to "conserve" ... I respectfully disagree ... pyramids, when used correctly is for me an harmonizer and a catalyst of among others: INTENT ... when you have bad intent (using pyramid power) it will always backfires ... so how well do you know yourself to know what you are using pyramid power?
    • Let the experience be the true master of practical wisdom ... not the endless "thoughts" & "theories" without having to live & test them!
    You can read 100 books about swimming and call yourself an "expert" ... but what is the point if you never swam? ... Same for talking & reading about Pyramids for 100s of hours

I have done much more pyramid experiments (like resharpen used razor-blades in the pyramid and reuse it over and over again!) ... so now you know am not that convinced that it was all done "just by Egyptian masons & slaves/workers".

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    March 27th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st February 2024 at 02:56.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chip (27th March 2022), Ewan (27th March 2022), gini (27th March 2022), Harmony (27th March 2022), haroldsails (29th March 2022), Heart to heart (29th March 2022), Inversion (28th March 2022), Ioneo (27th March 2022), Jad (27th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022), Krist (27th March 2022), Mari (27th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th March 2022), Maybee (28th March 2022), Mercedes (27th March 2022), Merkaba360 (27th March 2022), Mike Gorman (27th March 2022), O Donna (27th March 2022), onevoice (28th March 2022), Sirus (30th March 2022), Tyy1907 (27th March 2022), ulli (27th March 2022), Violet3 (29th March 2022), Wind (28th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Records of the pyramid builders

• Pyramids True Purpose FINALLY DISCOVERED: Advanced Ancient Technology

Mainstream historians will tell you that the Great Pyramid of Giza was a glorified tomb for the Egyptian pharaohs. The only original monument left of the original Seven Wonders of the World, this structure was created with impeccable mathematical precision, and is a unique, mysterious feat of construction and engineering. There’s only one problem: the Great Pyramid has none of the characteristics of tombs: including extravagant artifacts, ornate wall art, sealed entrances, elaborate coffins, or even mummies themselves. It was, however, built with unique – the same materials that are used for electrical conductivity today. These facts are leading more and more historians to believe the pyramids may have had a far more useful purpose. ..that pyramid of Giza was not at all a tomb, but a power plant: generating and transmitting electricity to the civilization surrounding them. Sound impossible? Join the Universe Inside you for a closer look!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th March 2022), Chip (27th March 2022), Heart to heart (29th March 2022), Inversion (28th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022), Justplain (28th March 2022), Krist (27th March 2022), Mercedes (27th March 2022), O Donna (27th March 2022), onevoice (28th March 2022), Violet3 (29th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

• Pyramids Sharpen Razor blades! Myth or True?

• please listen very carefully what she says in above video ... most she says was already known to me in the early 1990s.
    When I was collecting all kinds of UFO/Forbidden Archeology/Paranormal/Unsolved Mysteries/Suppressed News VHS tapes from all over the world between 1990 and 1996 having an 350+ 4 hr VHS tapes archive and that was before "the internet" was available for everyone! ... I remember one of them was about a Professor at an University in USA working with German Scientists doing real scientific research is Pyramid Power especially "resharpening" razor blades effect! ... They used special equipment and making professional photographs and compare the razor-blades photos to see if indeed the blades get sharper! ... And repeated the experiment over and over including in Germany. They come to the conclusion there IS 100% alteration of physical matter using Pyramid Power! ... And I showed this to Professor Wim De Graaf connected to Space Observatory Utrecht who visited me studying my UFO film footage and I showed it to several other scientists connected to "Skepsis Foundation" they all were baffled and could not debunk my claim that Pyramid Power is not "just a wacko theory" but something tangible that can be proven over and over and over again. Every time when I bring it up they feel uncomfortable to admit I am right.

cheers,
    March 27th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th March 2022 at 16:03.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chip (27th March 2022), Ewan (27th March 2022), Inversion (28th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th March 2022), Mercedes (27th March 2022), O Donna (27th March 2022), onevoice (28th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

• Joe Parr & Pyramids Research

Small excerpt from the series Aliens from the Past, episode 1 of season 5, where Joe Parr's research on pyramids is shown.

"Joe Parr passed away peacefully at his home in Ventura, CA on September 13, 2010. Joe will go down in history as one of the century's greatest researchers into the great pyramid. His scientific validation of the pyramid's energy field opened the doors to new scientific research. Joe was also one of the few individuals who spent two nights in the whole of the Great Pyramid conducting scientific measurements and research. We will miss him greatly."
    • Sorry for the "over the top" sensationalistic use of background music in above video ... it makes me cringe ... if anyone can find the same stuff elsewhere without it ... would be great!
    cheers,
    John
    • Pyramid Power Experiments Video
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th March 2022 at 10:44.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Heart to heart (29th March 2022), Inversion (28th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022), Mari (27th March 2022), Mercedes (27th March 2022), O Donna (27th March 2022), onevoice (28th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Professor Dr. Carmon Boulter, author of the video series the Pyramid Code, has recalled past lives where she was working in and around the pyramids of Giza, and other local sites. Her Egyptian mentor was one of the last descendents of the native tribe that carried on a verbal history of the pyramids and their secrets. She contends that the dynastic Egyptians did not build the great pyramids that they just did a 'paint job' on it. The real constructors were thousands of years before the dynastic Egyptians, who had not the technology to cut nor move those colossal blocks that the pyramids are made of. If you regard the base of the pyramid you'll note that it's cut out of bedrock. Boulter claims that her mentor said that the standing pyramids were built on a foundation of much older structures, I think the estimate was 50000 BCE old.

Dr. Robert Schock, a professor of geology, estimates that the great sphynx is atleast 25000 years old as evidenced by water erosion markings on this artifact.

Ground penetrating radar used in studies of the Giza plateau have indicated several levels of chambers. Archeological digs have been blocked by the Egyptian authorities. This obstruction is likely out of fear that the existing narrative of the history of the pyramids being from the dynastic period would be debunked.

The overwhelming evidence indicates that an advanced civilization existed prior to Sumeria and Egypt. Archeological digs in Turkey's gobeckli tepe are dated to atleast 11000 BCE. Gunung Padang, a pyramid in Indonesia, is dated to 20000 BCE, as is the Bosnian pyramid. Puma punku in Bolivian is believed to have been built to align with astromical formations of 25000 years ago. Carbon dating of artifacts recovered off the Indian coast were dated to 25000 bce.

Artifacts of Homo sapiens human remains found in morroco recently are dated to 350000 BCE. When I was growing up they said Homo sapiens were 100k old.

A great deal of human history and artifacts have been buried by risen sea levels. The last ice age ended around 9500 BCE, during the younger dryus meltdown. Graham Hancock believes, with many scientists, that a comet or asteroid hit the glacier covering northern north america at that time, causing a huge meltoff and horrendous psunamies. The advanced civilization of the day was wiped out. Destroyed megalithic structures are the relics of this disaster. Just look at balbek or puma punku for evidence.

This ancient civilation had advanced technology, just look at the wondrous design of the great pyramids for proof. Someday the truth about this will be everyday knowledge. For now we have to make do with the tidbits given to us by alternate historians.
    Last edited by Justplain; 28th March 2022 at 03:35.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ewan (29th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th March 2022), Heart to heart (29th March 2022), Inversion (28th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th March 2022), onawah (28th March 2022), Yoda (28th March 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Can you give us some links to videos or articles wherein Dr. Boulter discussed her past life recall?
    Did she say how far back her memories go?
    Thanks Justplain!
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Professor Dr. Carmon Boulter, author of the video series the Pyramid Code, has recalled past lives where she was working in and around the pyramids of Giza, and other local sites. Her Egyptian mentor was one of the last descendents of the native tribe that carried on a verbal history of the pyramids and their secrets. She contends that the dynastic Egyptians did not build the great pyramids that they just did a 'paint job' on it. The real constructors were thousands of years before the dynastic Egyptians, who had not the technology to cut nor move those colossal blocks that the pyramids are made of. If you regard the base of the pyramid you'll note that it's cut out of bedrock. Boulter claims that her mentor said that the standing pyramids were built on a foundation of much older structures, I think the estimate was 50000 BCE old.

Dr. Robert Schock, a professor of geology, estimates that the great sphynx is atleast 25000 years old as evidenced by water erosion markings on this artifact.

Ground penetrating radar used in studies of the Giza plateau have indicated several levels of chambers. Archeological digs have been blocked by the Egyptian authorities. This obstruction is likely out of fear that the existing narrative of the history of the pyramids being from the dynastic period would be debunked.

The overwhelming evidence indicates that an advanced civilization existed prior to Sumeria and Egypt. Archeological digs in Turkey's gobeckli tepe are dated to atleast 11000 BCE. Gunung Padang, a pyramid in Indonesia, is dated to 20000 BCE, as is the Bosnian pyramid. Puma punku in Bolivian is believed to have been built to align with astromical formations of 25000 years ago. Carbon dating of artifacts recovered off the Indian coast were dated to 25000 bce.

Artifacts of Homo sapiens human remains found in morroco recently are dated to 350000 BCE. When I was growing up they said Homo sapiens were 100k old.

A great deal of human history and artifacts have been buried by risen sea levels. The last ice age ended around 9500 BCE, during the younger dryus meltdown. Graham Hancock believes, with many scientists, that a comet or asteroid hit the glacier covering northern north america at that time, causing a huge meltoff and horrendous psunamies. The advanced civilization of the day was wiped out. Destroyed megalithic structures are the relics of this disaster. Just look at balbek or puma punku for evidence.

This ancient civilation had advanced technology, just look at the wondrous design of the great pyramids for proof. Someday the truth about this will be everyday knowledge. For now we have to make do with the tidbits given to us by alternate historians.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (29th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th March 2022), Heart to heart (29th March 2022), Inversion (28th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022), Justplain (28th March 2022), Yoda (28th March 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th March 2022 at 11:26.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (29th March 2022), Heart to heart (29th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022), Yoda (28th March 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Thanks

• Nassim Haramein on Egyptology - Who Built The Pyramids? Full Video:

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022), Yoda (28th March 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Thanks

... from avalonlibrary.net:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th March 2022 at 13:21.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

CurEus (28th March 2022), Ewan (29th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022), Justplain (28th March 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,742 times in 4,341 posts

Boulter claims that her mentor said that the standing pyramids were built on a foundation of much older structures, I think the estimate was 50000 BCE old.
    That's interesting, because that's exactly what Edgar Cayce said - they were built (approx 12,000 years ago) on the foundations of far older structures, dating back some 50,000 years. Either she picked that up from Cayce or - this is extra validation.

It's far more likely Pope Francis built the Colosseum than Khufu (or any of the dynastic Egyptians) built the Giza pyramids. That's been my position anyway, and has been for many years. Dating them to a couple of thousand years BC is simply to conform to historical convention and deny antediluvian high civilization, e.g. Atlantis. Written about it in many threads. It's all part of the narrative to cover that up.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

DeDukshyn (28th March 2022), Ewan (29th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th March 2022), Heart to heart (29th March 2022), Hym (28th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022), Justplain (28th March 2022), onevoice (28th March 2022), Tyy1907 (28th March 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • In 1991 I bought a book describing all kinds of "Pyramid Power Experiments" you can do yourself... 1992 (30 years ago!) I bought a model of a Pyramid about 80cm (2,5 feet) high to do several experiments with it!
    Did a "cheap whine test" charging the wine 24 hrs in a pyramid to make it taste like expensive wine to those who have long time experience tasting French wines! And it works! ... (several wine experts were baffled with the smooth taste of Pyramid charged wine).

I used 2 bottles of mineral water ... one bottle 24 hrs inside the model Pyramid Model other bottle outside ... both same conditions, same age, same temperature etc. etc.

Then I used that water to give it to 2 near identical small Christmas Trees 1 small tree of about 1 meter (3 feet) high got pyramid charged water and the other near identical tree another bottle water but that one was not charged inside the pyramid ... Within 1 week the tree that received pyramid water had super light-green extensions of the branches very soft to touch and at least 20 cm (0,66 feet) more growths than the other near identical tree who received same amount of water but not 24Hrs pyramid charged.

Used a pyramid model under the bed of a child (son of my ex) who had severe mental/psychological problems and test if he sleeps differently without him knowing having a pyramid under his bed and within a week he sleeps better and changed for the better!

• long time ago I interviewed one of the Pyramid Building Architects in Holland ... but that too was taken down by YouTube (ExomatrixTV channel).
    Used a pyramid-model to put it in the trunk of my fathers car knowing the pyramid was above the fuel tank ... knowing my father was always calculating how much liter he uses per 100 km (62.14 miles) that changed after using the pyramid in the car about ±17% more efficiency gain.

I had a small electronic sound-keyboard that can produce 100 different sound effects, one of those was like a very high pitch cricket sounds multiple super high frequencies and I asked my skeptical father to put his hand in my model pyramid at 2/3 of the height of the center (kings chamber height) then I played the keyboard and put the speaker below his hand and asked him if he feels anything weird! ... I did the same test without the pyramid first ... then later inside the pyramid and he felt it was like multiple needles pitching in his hand and did not expected that ... Done this experiment with dozens of others same result ... some were a little afraid and that made it more intense, so there is a mental/psychological part to that too.

I went with my (back then) girlfriend to stay over in "Valkenburg Thermae 2000" Far South of The Netherlands in 1993 which is approx 20 km away from where my father lives ... Charlotte and I meditated for at least 30 minutes in the top of the pyramid chamber in Valkenburg (where I also had a successful CE5 UFO encounter in 2013) and noticed both of us felt something different than when we are usually meditate ... it was like something has lifted everything felt lighter and less dense and also had some visual flashes that were not there when I was doing the same with her elsewhere. She had very similar experience independent from me at the same time meditating in a bigger pyramid.

Tested multiple different foods/fruits in my model pyramid like you see in the video below, but I knew back then it was very important to put any object on 2/3 height of the pyramid and the plateau should be a bit lower so that the fruit or vegetable is exact 2/3 of the height of the pyramid.
    • Almost ALL FOOD in the pyramid will not go bad not go sour no fungus ... just dehydrated still edible!
    Be aware your pyramid model experiments should be aligned with the magnetic north (using a good working compass) and not close/near to anything electronic!
    When I put my hand above the pyramid model in my living room when all windows are closed so no movements of any air no "breeze" ... I can feel/sense a small colder air movement above the pyramid model in comparison holding my hand anywhere else in my living room.

When a dead body is placed in 2/3 of the height of the pyramid it will be much better conserved than elsewhere in the pyramid (same for food) question is: why? ... and how did they know that?

A well known and very smart Indian Guru (who I do respect greatly) claims: "pyramid power is only for the dead" to "conserve" ... I respectfully disagree ... pyramids, when used correctly is for me an harmonizer and a catalyst of among others: INTENT ... when you have bad intent (using pyramid power) it will always backfires ... so how well do you know yourself to know what you are using pyramid power?
    • Let the experience be the true master of practical wisdom ... not the endless "thoughts" & "theories" without having to live & test them!
    You can read 100 books about swimming and call yourself an "expert" ... but what is the point if you never swam? ... Same for talking & reading about Pyramids for 100s of hours

I have done much more pyramid experiments (like resharpen used razor-blades in the pyramid and reuse it over and over again!) ... so now you know am not that convinced that it was all done "just by Egyptian masons & slaves/workers".

cheers,
    March 27th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    I'd love to find that pyramid book

The fuel test fascinates me, do you recall what the pyramid was made of? Solid sides or like a frame?
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Ewan (29th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022), onawah (28th March 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Can you give us some links to videos or articles wherein Dr. Boulter discussed her past life recall?
    Did she say how far back her memories go?
    Thanks Justplain!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Ewan (29th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th March 2022), Hym (28th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    do you recall what the pyramid was made of? Solid sides or like a frame?
    copper frame with special ("click in") nodes
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th March 2022 at 12:29.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (29th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (29th March 2022), Tyy1907 (29th March 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

• How To Make The True Pyramid Model (Using Pi And Pythagoras Equation):

Pyramid model, same proportions as Giza pyramid in Egypt. We used number Pi (3.14) and Pythagorean equation to calculate the model size. This was for the middle school project.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Tyy1907 (30th March 2022), Yoda (30th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread