+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Humor is a weapon in the war on our minds. USE Alex Stein's tool and ACT a fool for freedom.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Humor is a weapon in the war on our minds. USE Alex Stein's tool and ACT a fool for freedom.

JP Sears is a fantastic comedian and reaches big audiences. WHAT IF we the people COMMIT to become funny to fight mind control at our local levels. It scares me to imagine myself showing up at a local meeting of the school board and making a scene. That is what Alex Stein does with stealth shock and awe (as one can see in the faces of the councils).

Tucker Carlson interviewed him the other day.

I had never heard of Alex Stein until Alex Jones had him on Info wars. This gentleman lost his mother who was murdered by the medical industrial complex in October 2021. He was devastated and vowed to fight back. He is using information that he has learned(and he is brilliant) and formatting it as comedy. He is gaining traction and IMO this may be an effective weapon? Others might take up funny to fight the fog?

How does one "become funny"?

Quote How to Be Funny: 15 Ways to Improve Your Sense of Humor
    1. Expose yourself.
    What this means is, be willing to take the risk that the audience will not get your joke. Always remember that not each and every attempt you make at being funny will be met with success. Determination is the key.

Such is the life of a funny person. Professional comedians’ jokes also flop every once in a while. However, they learn to move on to the next punch line.

RELATED: Habits that Stick!

Want to build a new habit that will stick for the rest of your lifetime? In this video, you will discover a simple 9-step process about building habits that you can immediately implement.

2. Use your personal story as material.
    That tragedy when you got locked out of your hotel room with just a towel around your waist will remain so, not unless you see the funny side of it. Allowing yourself and others to laugh at your expense (with an anecdote or two) is a good way to inject humor into your personality.

Also, it’s been proven that people tend to laugh more at real-life funny stories.

3. Watch comedy shows on TV or online.
    We know that if we wish to improve on something, observing the pros can help our own skills. This is also true for learning how to be funny.

Get your tub of popcorn and put on shows that make you laugh. Questions to ask yourself while you’re “studying” these shows: Why do I like this part? At this scene, what did the actor say or do to make me laugh?

4. Go watch a live comedy show.
    There’s nothing like observing the pros at their natural habitat. Unlike in TV shows or films, the jokes at a comedy bar are told live. Nothing gets edited out.

Furthermore, you get to observe how the audience reacts to a particular type of joke. If you want, take notes on how the comedians differ from each other. The info you gather will be useful for improving your own funniness.

5. Learn about context.
    Context is essential in humor. A study has shown that there is actually a “rise and fall” to funny incidents.

The study revealed that there is holding period for something negative that happens to be funny. Moreover, the researchers also mentioned that by the lapse of this time, the incident stops being funny again.

Keep this in mind when planning to use a current event as a topic in your jokes.

6. Immerse yourself in humor through film.
    Soaking yourself up in humorous films is a wonderful way to develop your funny side. A good starting point is watching movies that you find funny.

Think about what you enjoy about the movies. Then, you might try watching others movies with the same theme. Make sure you watch things that have actual depth, in order to reap the benefits of this exercises.

7. Have a single joke that you can tell well.
    You need to have at least one go-to joke that’s appropriate for all audiences. Learn how to tell it the best way that could generate laughter.

8. Observe what people find funny.
    To improve your wit, you have to pay attention what other people find hilarious. There are people who assume they know what will make people laugh but end up offending them. Avoid being this kind of person.

ways to be funny | watch live comedy show | how to be funny around people
    Watching a live comedy show are unlike in TV shows or films, the jokes here are told live and nothing gets edited out. You can also take down notes on how the comedians differ from each other. The info you gather will be useful for improving your own funniness.
    9. Be your most authentic self.
    Becoming a funny person does not mean your jokes should be made at another person’s expense. It’s also does not require you to act in a silly or exaggerated way.

Simply put, just seeing the funny side of a situation and pointing it out intelligently could suffice for you to be considered as a funny and pleasant person.

10. Learn to look without judgment.
    Most people will look at a situation and form their judgment about what’s going on. However, this often leads to a negative outlook.

Being judgmental actually prevents you from being funny. Your opinions will always be in the way of seeing the bigger and funnier side of a given situation. Don’t go that path. Learn how to stop being negative in this post.

11. Improve your language.
    A quick quip from a funny person often makes other people laugh. He or she usually has a way with words that others usually don’t have.

So, work on your language. Develop your vocabulary and improve your grammar.

If you need some help, start by thinking what to say about these funny controversial topics.

12. Believe that you can be funny.
    Learning to be funny can put a lot of pressure on you. After all, it’s something that you have to do in front of people.

Having a growth mindset can help improve your skill. Do it as often and learn all that you can to help you succeed in making people laugh.

13. Find what’s funny in every situation.
    It is normal to express your frustration at unfortunate events like unknowingly putting in a red sock with your whites in the washing machine or stepping on dog poop with your new shoe. However, it doesn’t avail much than put you in bad mood the entire day.

believe in yourself | how to be funny in front of people | how to have a good sense of humor
    Believe in yourself that you can be funny. Learning to be funny can put a lot of pressure on you. After all, it’s something that you have to do in front of people.
    Try imagining the same thing happening to another person. Laugh at that person. Then you’ll also be able to laugh at yourself.

Finding the absurd in a tragic, frustrating, or tense situation helps develop your sense of humor. However, remember to keep your jokes in good taste.

14. Find a humor buddy.
    A humor buddy serves as your accountability partner. He or she can help you hone your newly developed skills.

You practice your jokes with this person on a regular basis and he or she is your benchmark if what you’re saying is funny.

Thus, it helps you stay committed to your goal by keeping you accountable.

15. Laugh.
    Having a good sense of humor does not just mean making other people laugh. It also means laughing a lot.

Make it a habit to laugh a minimum of ten times every day.
    Here are some examples that are OUTRAGE E US

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wFxwXqxl7Ebh

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/oJFrJSkD5O5u

Trolling as a high art form example

Last edited by Delight; 27th March 2022 at 17:32.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Brigantia (27th March 2022), Craig (27th March 2022), Dennis Leahy (28th March 2022), Harmony (28th March 2022), Mercedes (27th March 2022), O Donna (27th March 2022), onawah (27th March 2022), Strat (27th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: Humor is a weapon in the war on our minds. USE Alex Stein's tool and ACT a fool for freedom.

This may be somewhat off topic but I feel compelled to post this:

He's not talking facts and figures but I'd sure hate to disagree with him lol. Listen to that crowd when he's done. And this isn't a comedy club, these folks weren't there for that, but listen to how he swayed them all with his speech.

More to the point, I think about this topic often. I never take my beliefs from comedians but it fascinates me how easily they can sway belief systems. A great example is Rogan from a long time ago when he had the moon landing debate on Penn Jilette's podcast. It's an amazing debate to listen to. I will say though I think the difference between Rogan and many other comedians (and folks in general) is that he is a reader. So he has lots of knowledge, facts and figures. So he can make you look like a fool and drop facts at the same time. Anyway, check it out when you get the time:
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Delight (27th March 2022), Johnnycomelately (27th March 2022), onawah (27th March 2022), wondering (27th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Humor is a weapon in the war on our minds. USE Alex Stein's tool and ACT a fool for freedom.

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I never take my beliefs from comedians but it fascinates me how easily they can sway belief systems.
    Thanks for your contribution. I think it may be possible that comedians tap us subliminally because people LISTEN? I think music probably reach people subconsciously because people will listen and sing along.

Here are some related bits to sing

Mike Adams is a talented musician.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (28th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Mike Adams could start a new career in Rap.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I never take my beliefs from comedians but it fascinates me how easily they can sway belief systems.
    Thanks for your contribution. I think it may be possible that comedians tap us subliminally because people LISTEN? I think music probably reach people subconsciously because people will listen and sing along.

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (28th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Mike Adams could start a new career in Rap.

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

He has been rapping the truth for years. (In no particular order but my all time favorite first)

This is a cover

Last edited by Delight; 28th March 2022 at 03:54.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (28th March 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Thanks for the headsup! I didn't know that he's been doing that as a regular gig.
    I get turned off by his over zealousness as a whistleblower sometimes (as with Alex Jones).
    But I don't think I will object to his style in this other format, which suits his personality.
    I'm glad all that energy is being put to a good use.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (28th March 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Here for your entertainment and to observe styles of sarcasm, satire and irony "Better Bad News" from years ago and still as relevant

From 2004 to 2011, George Coates ran an online video blog, Better Bad News, a scripted video series with a cast of performers.

"Guaranteed 50% true, more or less, 100% of the time!"

Last edited by Delight; 28th March 2022 at 04:26.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

FYI I found some archives of George Coates "Twit Wit radio" segments. I don't know of anything more current than 2019 but IMO there is gold in these segments. It is necessary to find good resources and models when developing a fierce humor that can penetrate the FOG of WAR on the human mind.

Responsible Anarchy. Live satirical comedy performed by a cast of comic actors speaking ridicule to power.

Twit Wit Radio 2014
    Last edited by Delight; 28th March 2022 at 04:45.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (29th March 2022)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I grew up entranced by Rocky and Bullwinkle. What did this DO to me? Is that why I struggle with paranoia? My motto was always "Just because I am paranoid, that does not mean someone is not out to get me". I had to transpose it to "Just because I am Pronoiac, that does not mean the Universe is not out to support me". There are always two sides to duality.....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (29th March 2022)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Another excellent satire that exposes the truth....

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (10th April 2022), onawah (3rd April 2022)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Right Now - Gareth Icke Talks To Comedian Alex Stein About Waking People Up With Comedy
    Apr 9, 2022

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (10th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread