+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Psychic creatures

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Psychic creatures

I have often wondered if these enigmatic creatures are of a psychic origin.

We simplify our understanding of creatures in the cryptozoology category has being just an unknown species to science, but some reports are certainly beyond the physical understanding of the natural observable world.
    Last edited by bogeyman; 28th March 2022 at 02:47. Reason: Error

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

daveywales (2nd March 2023), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), Inversion (28th March 2022), Spiral (29th March 2022), Victoria (28th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Psychic creatures

Yes indeed. There also seems to be a common thread of psychological byproducts of encounters with some cryptids eg the feeling of being watched and/or an overwhelming sense of fear and unease that precedes such sightings. Paul Sinclair whose research focuses heavily on Dogman sightings in U.K. puts forward an interesting theory in his Truth Proof books that such beings are possibly “inter-dimensional” and that perhaps we enter their “world” or vice verse during these encounters.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

bogeyman (30th March 2022), CurEus (28th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), Spiral (29th March 2022), Victoria (28th March 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

It remains unclear to me that if it is "always" psychic per se.
    Most animals have much greater developed senses than we do...even a dog, cat, bird or cow is much more "sensitive" and aware WELL in advance of significant forthcoming changes and that is strictly physical so cryptids like Dog Man, Sasquatch, and the like could still be well within the realm of natural...although "Super" natural compared to our limited selves.

Our perception of "being watched" is measurable and can also be "induced" as can other feelings like fear, terror, and forboding. Often this is achieved via infrasound and pheromones we cannot readily detect or identify. Which again is in the realm of "super" natural". Reports from experiencers include pounding chest, weak legs, terror but NOT always so it may be that this is a controlled mechanism of the cryptids and not "always on".

Their stench is almost always on (for some of them) and would quite reasonably also explain why all of nature goes dead silent in the area of that effect. I can only imagine if their odour makes us gag and vomit what it would do to an animal with hyper developed olfactory senses...?

Buuuuut.....people sometimes speak of feeling of "love and peace" an inducement of non aggression and friendship/loyalty. Which is a common thread among ET, EBE encounters... is that also induced naturally or by technology...?

What ends this for me is mind speak or telepathy...apparently we can "receive" and be "heard" and if that natural, technological or is that attribute somehow biologically innate or engineered in them or OUT of us. Sucks to be an open book to another entity, it is not really "fair".

I am of 2 minds with Sasquatch and Dogman.
    I tend to think there are different "types". One type is "natural" enough and has been around forever albeit discreetly. Others may be the result of Occult/Mystical processes. and some are our science gone literally wild... and none too few being ET or EBE science. but by all accounts encounters are increasing dramatically and I am not really sure why.

Of course I am not discounting the likely hood of extra dimensional types either and with them, there really is no reason they would or could not posses ALL of the above abilities. We're just so handicapped and stunted it's like we are blind children wandering alone in a forest continually millimeters away from an accident...completely clueless.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

bogeyman (30th March 2022), daveywales (2nd March 2023), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), Forever (29th March 2022), Spiral (29th March 2022), Victoria (29th March 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You make some really interesting points CurEus!

“I am of 2 minds with Sasquatch and Dogman.
    I tend to think there are different "types". One type is "natural" enough and has been around forever albeit discreetly. Others may be the result of Occult/Mystical processes.”

I assume you lean towards Dogman being the latter and Sasquatch the former? If so I’m inclined to agree.

“Our perception of "being watched" is measurable and can also be "induced" as can other feelings like fear, terror, and forboding. Often this is achieved via infrasound and pheromones we cannot readily detect or identify. Which again is in the realm of "super" natural". Reports from experiencers include pounding chest, weak legs, terror but NOT always so it may be that this is a controlled mechanism of the cryptids and not "always on".”

Why do you think that most cryptids sightings are associated with these more negative psychic affects. It’s also interesting to note that the vast majority (if not all?) of Sasquatch and Dogman encounters have resulted in little to no physical harm. It seems that their intent is to scare, terrorise, perhaps even taunt but never to actually harm? I have heard of some encounters where reports of “awe” and “mutual respect” has been experienced but no sense of malice. I wonder if this is just an example of “individual reaction” to an encounter eg would another person also experience the less negative emotions in the presence of the same creature during the same sighting? Is it that some cryptids choose to project/radiate a certain presence or is it dependent on the psychic awareness/emotional baggage of the experiencer, as to just how they choose to process the sighting?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

bogeyman (30th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), Spiral (29th March 2022), Victoria (29th March 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Forever (here)
    Yes indeed. There also seems to be a common thread of psychological byproducts of encounters with some cryptids eg the feeling of being watched and/or an overwhelming sense of fear and unease that precedes such sightings. Paul Sinclair whose research focuses heavily on Dogman sightings in U.K. puts forward an interesting theory in his Truth Proof books that such beings are possibly “inter-dimensional” and that perhaps we enter their “world” or vice verse during these encounters.
    Paul Sinclairs research has uncovered such a number of encounters with these dog / wolf type cryptids, some of them seem to be some sort of monstrous animal, but some seem to have some human attributes, esp the one spotted next to the little church at Fordon, not far from the heart of the Wold Newton Triangle, which was said to have been wearing trainers (sneakers) !

He has also speculated that some of these beings may be something to do with the ancient shamanistic centre at Star Carr, that is that they are skin walkers just like the ones over in the US. Personally I think that is quite possible, as I have been told the site was what we would now call "Black Lodge".

However the one in trainers makes me wonder if there is some sort of family lineage involved too, the area around Fordon ( narrow Wold valleys with more deer than people) is not somewhere I would choose to be in the hours of darkness.

I agree the interdimensional theory is really the most plausible for most of the cases of cryptids & even big cats here in the UK, we just don't have the huge areas of wilderness (or any really) that other countries do.

The hairy giants or European Wildman with Deborah Hatswell https://ukwildman.blogspot.com/

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

bogeyman (30th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (22nd October 2022), Forever (29th March 2022), Victoria (29th March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread