+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Welcome you to join Lifechanyuan (My Personal Invitation Email)

1. Link to Post #1
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Talking Welcome you to join Lifechanyuan (My Personal Invitation Email)

Dear all,

This is Jena from Lifechanyuan of China. I'm a member of Chinese Largest Ecovillage Project —New Oasis for Life.
    In this email, I don't need you to pay anything but just hope you can take some time to see, think and read the information I share you here as below, thanks!
    First, I will give you a brief introduction of myself:
    My name is Jena from China. I am 33 years old. I once lived in Chinese Largest Ecovillage Project —New Oasis for Life Community for three years. I also worked as an English teacher for three years in China and now I am working as an International Sales in my hometown. I am single. I have some beliefs in Buddism and Christianity. I am an open and kind lady.
    The purpose of this email is to share some values of Lifechanyuan and the new life model of New Oasis for Life with you. Hope I didn't bother you. I just pray the Greatest Creator for giving me the chance and ability to spread HIS LOVE from Lifechanyuan to you, thanks!
    Lifechanyuan was created by Mr Xuefeng in 2005. Till now, he has already written millions of words on the website to spread the Greatest Creator's love to all human beings and created three unbelievably wonderful communities of New Oasis for Life in China from 2009 to 2013. Please kindly have a look the below nice pictures of the members and communities, thanks!

Lifechanyuan values integrate religion with science, and explains comprehensively:

The birth of the universe
    The origin of the Greatest Creator
    The origins of LIFE and humankind
    The mysteries of time and space
    The meaning, purpose, and value of life
    The crises faced by humankind
    The future of humankind
    The origin and function of the moon
    And especially the meaning of LIFE, the levels of LIFE, and the meaning and extension of Tao

The basic theories of Lifechanyuan values are:

Unconventional thinking
    The Greatest Creator
    Time, space, and the universe
    Revelations
    Treasures of classical advice
    Humanity
    Human life
    Self improvement and self-cultivation
    Life and LIFE
    Physical and spiritual healthcare
    Life’s wisdom
    The attainment of Buddhahood
    Celestial cultivation
    Preaching Tao
    The nonmaterial world
    Xuefeng Corpus
    Articles by the masters from both home and abroad, from antiquity to modernity
    Inspirations and understandings of Chanyuan celestials in Lifechanyuan
    36-dimensional space
    The noble, eight-fold path of thinking
    Eighty new concepts proposed by Lifechanyuan

And based on above Lifechanyuan values, Xuefeng and all the members have already created paradise life model for all kind human beings. They will continue to build 256 branches of New Oasis for Life Community around the world.

In the community, it can solve the problems below:

1. You will say goodbye to housework completely, and the endless family chores in the traditional family will never bother you again.

2. You don't have to worry about the support of your parents and the elderly.

3. You don't have to worry about the upbringing and education of your children.

4. You no longer have to worry about your food, clothing, shelter, and transportation.

5. It is very difficult for you to get sick, and you will become healthy.

6. You will never worry about money again.

7. You will have a rich emotional life, and loneliness and loneliness will stay away from you.

8. You will be given a new living environment every three years.

9. The environment you live in will be clean, tidy, orderly, picturesque, like a paradise.

10. No one haunts you, no one supervises you, no one hurts you, you are always free.

11. If you want to be lively, there are many friends to accompany you; if you want to be quiet, no one disturbs you.

12. Someone cooks for you, eat at that time, and someone washes your tableware, cutlery and fork after eating.

13. If your clothes are dirty, throw them in the laundry and someone will wash and fold them for you.

14. The room is dirty, you don't have to do it yourself, someone will clean it up.

15. You don't have to worry about miscellaneous expenses such as electricity, water, Internet access, etc. Someone will be responsible for paying them on a regular basis.

16. You don't have to buy a house, you have the house you live in.

17. You don't have to buy a car, someone will solve the traffic problem for you.

18. You don't have to worry about poisonous food, at least vegetables, meat and eggs are provided by in-house production.

19. You don't have to worry about things being stolen because there are no thieves and robbers.

20. If you are a woman, no one is going to molest you and sexually harass you unless you want to.

21. There are a variety of cultural entertainment and game activities that you can participate in and enjoy.

22. You have a lot of free time to learn and delve into the knowledge and skills that you are good at and interested in.

Sound like a fantastic dream, right? But it is already a reality. Please kindly have a check about the below reports and links of Lifechanyuan and New Oasis for Life Community, thanks!

Media Reports:

Communism Is the Goal at a Commune, but Chinese Officials Are Not Impressed

https://cn.nytimes.com/china/20140314/c14lincang/dual/

Humble Beginnings of Nanhua Farm of the Second Home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbb7BT6NLNE&t=242s

New Oasis for Life Communities Videos:

The histroy of Lifechanyuan and the introduction of Xuefeng
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvQA_IKksjM

The Greatest Creator' Kingdom has Come! The "Noah's Ark" to Save Great Tribulation — Lifechanyuan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNUWohdjnrk&t=70s

New Oasis for Life-the Second Home (The Most Beautiful Community in China)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu-wNxW-NAw&t=194s

[Vedio in Aug 2012] New Oasis For Life —the Second Home of Lifechanyuan (Two beautiful communities in China)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tsxezctz5Y

Now we have two communities of New Oasis for Life in Thailand and Cananda:

The 1st branch of Thailand (Lifechanyuan International Family)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1HIUzc5FDM&t=82s

If you are interested in our values and communities, please feel free to contact me, thank you very much.

Best Wishes

Jena Jiejing
    English Interpreter
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Lifechanyua...35228307151746
    Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/c/Lifechanyuan

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry to post the information of Lifechanyuan again.
    If any of you are interested in Lifechanyuan,please feel free to contact me, thanks!
    Have a nice day, dear all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will update some funny and happy game pcitures in this thread, hope you can have a look, thanks!

Funny Game Pictures and Nice Photos of New Oasis for Life from Lifechanyuan in China

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...nyuan-in-China
    Last edited by xidaijena; 4th April 2022 at 00:31.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2022), Bill Ryan (28th March 2022), cascadian (29th March 2022), Craig (28th March 2022), Ioneo (28th March 2022), Mark (3rd April 2022), Nasu (28th March 2022), onawah (23rd April 2022), pueblo (28th March 2022), samsdice (28th March 2022), Snoweagle (28th March 2022), Strat (28th March 2022), The KMan (28th March 2022), Tyy1907 (15th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Default Re: Welcome you to join Lifechanyuan (My Personal Invitation Email)

At the begining, it does not like a "Personal invitation".

When I see your tiltle is English Propagandist, then I understand.
    what I want or what I am.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

xidaijena (3rd April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by lizhekb (here)
    I was going to post the exact same thing but I didn't. I think it's just a miscommunication.

Jena you strike me a wonderful and kind hearted person. If I could kindly offer some advice it would be to change the word 'propagandist' to 'interpreter' or something like that. For native English speakers when we hear that term we think of government brainwashing. It carries a negative connotation.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th March 2022), Ben (29th March 2022), cascadian (29th March 2022), Ioneo (28th March 2022), Kryztian (18th April 2022), Matthew (15th April 2022), Nasu (16th April 2022), onawah (23rd April 2022), Snoweagle (29th March 2022), Wind (29th March 2022), xidaijena (3rd April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Jena,
    I just read the New York Times article about the community that has a 2014 date, and it talks about the government harassment that caused two of
    your communities to disband. What is the CCP attitude towards your communes these days? After all, the CCP tortures Falun Gong members, who also hold high spiritual ideals, and steals their organs to sell on the open market. Also, practically speaking what kind of visa could a foreigner obtain from the Chinese government to spend several years on your commune? I am just asking out of curiosity.
    I will be surprised, since you are inside of China, that you will be able to respond to my questions truthfully, as I believe that internet censorship is quite heavy in your country. It's becoming worse in America too.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2022), cascadian (29th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (20th April 2022), Kryztian (18th April 2022), Nasu (16th April 2022), onawah (23rd April 2022), Wind (29th March 2022), xidaijena (3rd April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,463 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I was going to post the exact same thing but I didn't. I think it's just a miscommunication.

Jena you strike me a wonderful and kind hearted person. If I could kindly offer some advice it would be to change the word 'propagandist' to 'interpreter' or something like that. For native English speakers when we hear that term we think of government brainwashing. It carries a negative connotation.
    Technically it is the correct use of the word: "One who devotes himself to the propagation or spread of any system of principles."

But yeah, in colloquial English it sounds weird.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ben (29th March 2022), cascadian (29th March 2022), Merkaba360 (29th March 2022), Nasu (16th April 2022), onawah (23rd April 2022), Strat (29th March 2022), Wind (29th March 2022), xidaijena (3rd April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At the begining, it does not like a "Personal invitation".

Sorry to reply you late, I didn't get any email about the replies. I thought no one will reply me.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Oh, Strat, thanks for your kind advice, sure, I just don't know how to express my position and yours is good. I am editing now. Cheers.

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Jena,
    I just read the New York Times article about the community that has a 2014 date, and it talks about the government harassment that caused two of
    your communities to disband. What is the CCP attitude towards your communes these days? After all, the CCP tortures Falun Gong members, who also hold high spiritual ideals, and steals their organs to sell on the open market. Also, practically speaking what kind of visa could a foreigner obtain from the Chinese government to spend several years on your commune? I am just asking out of curiosity.
    I will be surprised, since you are inside of China, that you will be able to respond to my questions truthfully, as I believe that internet censorship is quite heavy in your country. It's becoming worse in America too.
    Dear Arcturian108, sorry to reply you late and I am so happy to get your reply and answer your questions.

Quote "What is the CCP attitude towards your communes these days? "
    They don't allow any of our members to build any branch of our communities in China now. They even make some of our memebers' passport invalid. They restrict our members to go out.

Quote "After all, the CCP tortures Falun Gong members, who also hold high spiritual ideals, and steals their organs to sell on the open market."
    I don't know the detailed things but I saw some news on Google about it. So sad and pray for those poor souls.

Quote "what kind of visa could a foreigner obtain from the Chinese government to spend several years on your commune? "
    Now, it is impossible. Because Chinese government already shut up the door to Lifechanyuan. So if you want to experience the life model of our community, you can take a visit to Thailand and Canada branches. We welcome all those people who are interested in our communities.

And this is the contact information:

Canada Branch:

We invite you to visit us at the Lifechanyuan International Family Canada center. Currently we have six (6) guest rooms which can meet the requirements of up to twelve(12) visitors. Please contact us at least ten (10) days in advance of your arrival so we can prepare your arrangements:

Address: 3719 Hwy 97 Lac La Hache BC Canada V0K 1T1

Phone: 1-250-396-4747

Cell: 1-250-706-3283

Email: newoasis2017@163.com

http://www.smcyinternationalfamily.org/canada-center/

Thailand Branch:

Thailand branch locates at a peaceful and beautiful farm (original name Mindful Garden), around 43 km away from Chiangmai International Airport. The branch started in March 2019, with now five members living together. We are here to create and build a new life mode for people who are kind, diligent, simple, honest, trustworthy and would love to live their life to the fullest.

Our farm has a beautiful natural environment, surrounded by green trees. There are a lot of banana trees in the farm, with their broad green leaves in the breeze stretch leisurely. Melodious birdsong can be heard anytime the whole day. Beautiful flowers blooming under the sunshine attract colorful butterflies fluttering and dancing around. If you come close, you will be surrounded by them, feeling as if in a fairyland.

The whole land includes a hill and a lake which is 6.6 acres big. There are two concrete brick houses on the hill, three amorous bamboo bedrooms and a wild wooden loft bedroom at the foot of the hill. More bamboo houses are going to be build up in the future.

We welcome people from all over the world regardless of your backgrounds, races, religions, cultures, and nations, as long as you are interested in this new life mode, please come to visit and know us, and experience this happy and simple life together. We wish you a happy and unforgettable stay, and let’s create, improve, and perfect this new life mode for all kind and lovely people on the earth together!

Please contact us at least 10 days before your visit.

If you are a group, currently we can receive no more than 5 people. We suggest each visitors a stay of 3 to 7 days to exchange and experience fully in our farm.

Time Available: 7am — 10pm, Monday to Sunday

Fee: 300Bht/person/day (include meals and accommodation)

Accommodation: We can arrange accommodation in the house on the hill or in the bamboo bedrooms, at the same time you are welcome to bring your own tent, as we have a big lawn to camp on.

Meal: We have two meals a day, snacks in between, most of the time the food is vegetarian, and we have meat occasionally. Except drinking beer or wine on celebrations, alcoholic and smoking are prohibited in the community.

Work: Every visitor is expected to work no less than two hours a day with us on building, planting, weeding, working in the garden, cooking, cleaning, or laundry etc.

Email
    huiyicao515@gmail.com
    Phone
    +66 863471460
    Address
    Buddha monthon Doisaket Chiang mai, Mae Pong, Doi Saket District, Chiang Mai, Thailand.

http://www.smcyinternationalfamily.org/thailand-branch/

If you want to know more information, please feel free to tell me, thanks!
    Last edited by xidaijena; 3rd April 2022 at 23:36.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

cascadian (4th April 2022), Mark (3rd April 2022)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Technically it is the correct use of the word: "One who devotes himself to the propagation or spread of any system of principles."

But yeah, in colloquial English it sounds weird.
    Yes, I just searched the word on Google and used it. But I think Strat's advice is better for me. Anyway, thanks for all your kind replies here. I thought no one will reply and may think I am tooo bored. This is why I didn't check here until today.

Thanks again.

Love & Hugs.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If any of you has questions or want to know anything about my community or Chinese policy, I will be happy to answer.
    Now, I will go to share more happy game pcitures on the last thread, welcome you to see our laughters.

Hugs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd April 2022)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Jena,
    Thanks for all the practical details about staying at your communities in Thailand and Canada. I am very tempted by the invitation to the Thai community as I always wanted to visit Thailand. I also have many Thai students who probably would like to see me too.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

xidaijena (3rd April 2022)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,463 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)

[/COLOR]

Oh, Strat, thanks for your kind advice, sure, I just don't know how to express my position and yours is good. I am editing now. Cheers.

I think "representative" is the ideal word you were looking for there. In this context, it means similar to what I think you were trying to get at your use of the word "propagandist".

The definition for representative is: "One that serves as a delegate or agent for a person or entity"

Which would make "English Representative" mean within you context: "One who acts as an English speaking agent to present LifeChanyuan"

EDIT: Just saw your response above just after I posted this ... Take what works best for you. Translator also works but is narrower in scope and usually just refers to language.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Nasu (16th April 2022), xidaijena (3rd April 2022)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jena,
    Thanks for all the practical details about staying at your communities in Thailand and Canada. I am very tempted by the invitation to the Thai community as I always wanted to visit Thailand. I also have many Thai students who probably would like to see me too.
    Dear Arcturina, do you mind to share your information with me here or privately? So that I can share it with my communities, I believe they will be so happy and grateful to meet you.

If they know you are project avalon member, they will be happier.

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)

[/COLOR]

I think "representative" is the ideal word you were looking for there. In this context, it means similar to what I think you were trying to get at your use of the word "propagandist".

The definition for representative is: "One that serves as a delegate or agent for a person or entity"

Which would make "English Representative" mean within you context: "One who acts as an English speaking agent to present LifeChanyuan"

EDIT: Just saw your response above just after I posted this ... Take what works best for you. Translator also works but is narrower in scope and usually just refers to language.
    Representative? We have three important English representatives in our community. I'd like to use interpreter better. I am just a normal member in the community.

Thanks again.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Update the videos of 800 Values here:

800 VALUES FOR NEW ERA HUMANS (3RD EDITION) (No.1-No.50)

800 VALUES FOR NEW ERA HUMANS (No.51-NO.70)(3RD EDITION)

Text version: https://chanyuan.org/guide/fe811c90a...c810f005716da3

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear sister, thanks for sharing these information, but I also hope you can have a read about Xuefeng's Communism:

共产主义在这里已全面实现
    Communism Has Been Fully Realized Here

Xuefeng

对理想社会的追求是人类贤哲永恒的思想主题,建立起理想社会是贤明政治家们永远努力的方向和目标,人类对理想社会的探索和追求始终没有停止过,从中国先圣孔子的大同理想到古希腊哲学家柏拉图的《理想国》到英国托马 斯?莫尔的《乌托邦》到法国人圣西门和傅里叶的空想社会主义学说到德国人马克思创立的共产主义学说,无不都是对理想社会的探索,而从英国人罗伯特?欧文在美国印第安纳州创办的“新和谐村”尝试到俄国人斯大林的集体 农庄到中国人毛泽东的人民公社到现在日本的山岸会和以色列的基布兹无不都是对理想社会的尝试。

The pursuit of an ideal society has been an everlasting ideological subject for sages and saints of mankind. The establishment of an ideal society has always been a direction and goal aspired by great politicians. Mankind has never stopped its exploration and pursuit of an ideal society, from the ideal of Great Harmony practiced by China's sage Confucius, to the ideal of Republic advocated by ancient Greek philosopher Plato, to Utopia proposed by Thomas Moor of England, to Utopian Socialism of Saint Simon and Fourier, to communism founded by Marx in Germany. There have been various attempts to establish an ideal society, from New Harmony Village created in Indiana of America by Robert Owen of England, to Collective Farms launched by Stalin of Russia, to People's Commune established by Mao Zedong in China, to Mountain-shore Village in Japan, and to Kibbutz in Israel.

实际上,《圣经》里基督耶稣所言的“上帝的王国,”佛经里佛陀所言的“西方极乐世界,”《道德经》里老子所言的“鸡犬相闻”社会等等,也同样描述的是理想社会。

现在我们可以说,大同社会、理想国、乌托邦、乌有之乡、和谐社会、共产主义、上帝的王国、极乐世界等等所描述和追求的都是一个原理,那就是人类能到达的最高生活理想境界。

这种人类所追求的最高境界的理想社会必须具备以下18个特征。

Actually, "Kingdom of God" described by Jesus Christ in the Bible, the Elysium World mentioned by Buddha in Buddhist Sutra, the "society of harmony" portrayed by Lao Tzu in Tao Te Ching are all ideal societies.

Now we can say that one common goal, namely the highest ideal of life mankind can achieve, has been described and pursued by Great Harmony, Republic, Utopia, Ideal Land, Harmonious Society, Communism, the Kingdom of God, and the Elysium World.

The highest ideal society pursued by mankind must have the following 18 characteristics:

1、“大道之行,天下为公。”
       2、没有私有制,一切财产共享。
       3、没有婚姻,没有家庭,没有政党,没有宗教,没有国家,没有形形色色的组织。
       4、没有货币。
       5、“贤不遗野,天下一家。”
       6、“道不拾遗,夜不闭户。”
       7、“各尽所能,按需索取。”
       8、“选贤与能,讲信修睦。”
       9、“老有所养,壮有所用,矜寡孤疾皆有所养。”
       10、全体成员在公共食堂就餐。

1. "Public ownership is the prevailing way under Tao".

2. There is no private ownership, all properties are shared.

3. There is no marriage, no family, no political party, no religion, no state, no organization of any form.

4. There is no currency.

5. "The talented are put to good use, and the whole world will be one family".

6. "No one will pocket anything found on the road, and doors will not be bolted at night"

7. "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need".

8. "Recommend and assign the talented to important tasks, advocate good faith and harmony".

9. "The old are taken care of, the strong are put to good use, and the widowed, orphaned, sick and handicapped are well provided."

10. All members have meals at public dining halls.

11、每日劳动不超过6小时。
       12、物质财富极大丰富,但没有奢侈,没有浪费。
       13、社会关系高度和谐,人们精神境界极大提高。
       14、有充分的文化娱乐游戏活动。
       15、每个人自由而全面地发展,人尽其才,物尽其用。
       16、人人开心、快乐、自由、幸福。
       17、相互服务,互不相欠。
       18、环境干净整洁幽雅宁静像世外桃源。

11. Normally the work hours will be limited within six hours per day.

12. Rich and plentiful material wealth without extravagance and waste.

13. Extremely harmonious social relations and high spiritual realm.

14. Rich and colorful cultural entertainment and games.

15. Everyone develops freely in an all-round manner, everyone brings his or her talent into full play, all things are put to good use.

16. Everyone has a joyful, happy, free and blessed life.

17. Everyone is in the service of the others and no one owes anyone anything.

18. The environment is clean, tidy, elegant and serene, like an earthly paradise.

从以上18条来对照生命禅院创办的第二家园生活,我们可以说,已经基本实现,也就是说,共产主义社会在第二家园已经得到全面贯彻并落实,还可以说,上帝的王国已经在地球上降临。

It can be said that the above 18 conditions have been basically realized in the life of the Second Home(now New Oasis for Life) created by Lifechanyuan. In another word, communism has been fully implemented in the Second Home, or it may be said, the kingdom of the Greatest Creator has descended upon the earth.

创立共产主义学说的马克思曾经说过,“如果没有对于上帝的信仰,没有和基督的一致,人类无法具备真正完美的德行和满足对于真理与光明的追求。”“只有上帝才能拯救我们。”事实正是如此,人类理想社会在生命禅院的第 二家园得以全面实现,恰恰是因为我们遵循着敬畏上帝走上帝之道这个宗旨而结的果实。当然,这里还有一个奥秘,那就是我们模仿和拷贝了天国千年界的生活和生产模式。

As the founder of communism Marx has said, "without belief in God(the Greatest Creator), and without identity with Christ, mankind cannot possess truly perfect virtue to pursue truth and light", "Only God(the Greatest Creator) can save us." The facts have proved this to be true. The complete realization of mankind's ideal society in the Seond Home of Lifechanyuan is the very fruit of our reverence for the Greatest Creator and our observance of the way of the Greatest Creator. Of course, we have another secret, that is we have imitated and copied the life and production model of the Thousand-Year World of the heavenly kingdom.

今天,我在这里向全人类宣告:共产主义在第二家园已全面实现,上帝的王国已经在地球上降临。 

Today I hereby proclaim to the whole mankind: Communism has been realized in the Second Home and the kingdom of the Greatest Creator has descended upon the earth.

2011/8/24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

只有共产主义才能救人类
    Only Communism Can Save Mankind

Xuefeng

(Translated by Conglong, Ailian and Tongxin,Edited by Kaer)

资本主义发展为人类带来了巨大进步。今天,交通和通讯的便利,物产的极大丰富,地球能养活七十多亿人,这主要是发展资本主义的功劳。没有资本主义发展,就没有今天的人类文明。

资本家是人类社会的精英,他们为人类创造了巨大的物质财富,解决了大量公民的就业问题,没有资本家,七十亿人将过的是很贫穷的日子,很落后的日子,很荒漠的日子。

Capitalism has achieved great progress for humanity. Transportation and communication are very convenient and produce is abundant in today’s society. The earth supports seven billion people, mainly as a result of capitalistic development. Without capitalism, today’s civilization could not exist.

Capitalists are the elite of society. They have generated much material wealth for people and resolved unemployment issues for a large number of people. Without capitalists, many more of us would be very poor and suffer underdeveloped and empty lives.

但是,资本主义发展逐渐显露出其自身无法克服的三大困局,一是财富的分配不公,二是自然资源的过度消耗,三是人的自私和贪婪特性被进一步强化。

However, the development of capitalism has gradually revealed three major issues that it cannot overcome:

1. The unequal distribution of wealth

2. The over consumption of natural resources

3. The further intensified trend of selfishness and greed from human nature

据中新社纽约2015年1月20日报道,世界上最富有的1%人口占有全球48%的财富,紧随其后19%最富有的人控制着余下全球46%的财富,剩下80%的人口仅占有5.5%的全球财富。

财富的分配不公将导致一系列的社会问题,比如1、一夜暴富心理和由此心理产生的违法作为;2、仇富心理及其暴力;3、制造假货;4、强占资源;5、制毒贩毒;6、嫉妒及其争斗;7、因为心里不平而偷盗、欺骗、敲诈 、勒索、盘剥、赌博、冒险投机、贪腐;8、暴力;等等,这种犯罪是资本主义的生产关系无法克服的。

As reported by CNS New Work on January 20th, 2015, the top 1% of the wealthiest people in the world possess 48% of the world’s wealth, the following 19% possess 46%, and the bottom 80% only possess 5.5%.

The unequal distribution of wealth will result in a series of social problems such as:

1. A desire to be wealthy quickly and its resulting illegal activities

2. Hostility against the wealthy

3. Production of counterfeit goods

4. Seizing of resources

5. Illicit drug production and trafficking

6. Jealousy and struggling

7. Stealing, cheating, blackmailing, exploiting, gambling, speculating, and corrupting because of feeling psychologically unbalanced

8. Violence

All these problems cannot be resolved through capitalistic production relations.

资本主义发展导致的第二个自身无法克服的困局是自然资源的不合理的巨大消耗。联合国政府间气候变化专门委员会副主席、国际绿十字会董事会成员莫汉·穆纳辛格说,截至2012年,人类已经透支了地球上50%的可持续 自然资源。他预计,照这个趋势下去,到2030年,人类需要两个地球的自然资源才能满足需求。

The second issue caused by the development of capitalism is the unreasonable and huge consumption of natural resources. Professor Mohan Munasinghe, the Vice Chair of the U.N Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and a board member of Green Cross International, said that by 2012, we had overdrawn 50% of the sustainable natural resources of the earth and he predicted that if we continue pursuing our current lifestyles, we would need those of two planets to meet the demand of the total population by 2030.

自然资源的过度消耗不仅无法支撑人类的可持续发展,更会导致一系列自然灾害,最近几年的干旱、洪涝、飓风、冰川融化、北极冰盖逐渐消失、海平面上升、湖泊干涸、江河源头冰川退化、永久冻土层解冻、气候变暖、生物多 样性遭到破坏、江河海洋大气土壤的污染等等就是明显例证,严重的问题是,自然灾害呈加剧趋势,这种加剧不是按照百分比进行,而是会越来越按照几何级数加剧,或许过不了十五年,由于气候变化,许多地方已不再适合人类 居住,那时候,自然灾害导致的难民不是几百万几千万,而是上亿,这将加剧社会动荡,一旦如此,联合国和现存各国政府届时将无能为力。

Not only is the excessive consumption of natural resources unable to support a sustainable future, but it will also lead to a series of natural disasters. The deterioration of the natural environment in recent years is very evident: global warming, drought and drying river beds, floods, hurricanes, thawing permafrost and the disappearing arctic ice cap as ancient glaciers melt and result in a rise of sea level, destruction of biodiversity, and polluted rivers, sea, and soil, to name just a few. Even more severe are the natural disasters which are aggravating, not by a small percentage, but rather at a geometric rate. Due to this climate change, it is possible that within the next fifteen years, many places on earth will become uninhabitable. The number of refugees caused by natural disasters could reach hundreds of millions which could lead to social upheavals, and if that happens, the United Nations and the existing governments will be impotent.

资本主义发展是以自私和贪婪为基础的,资本主义的本质就是自私和贪婪,所有人的努力本质上是为了为自己获得资源和财富。为了填满不断增长和不断变化的私欲沟壑,人们不顾一切以获取财富和资源为中心而废寝忘食日以继 夜地劳作,这进一步强化了人们的自私意识和自私行为,为了满足自己无止境的欲望,过度地开发,过度地消耗发生了,这是导致空气污染、水源污染、土壤污染、地球升温、生物多样性被破坏等自然灾害的核心原因。史蒂芬. 霍金曾预言,人类的自私将在两百年内导致人类的毁灭。

The nature and development of capitalism are based on selfishness and greed. The ultimate purpose of the efforts of almost everyone is to get more resources and wealth for themselves. In order to meet their growing and changing desires, people are working hard, day and night, in order to acquire more wealth and resources, which in turn, aggravates the selfish consciousness and actions. Excessive development and consumption driven by endless desires of human beings are the core drivers that lead to pollution, global warming, destruction of biodiversity, and other natural disasters. Stephen Hawking once predicted that selfishness will lead to the destruction of the human race within 200 years.

除了财富分配不公、自然资源的无节制消耗、自私和贪婪三大困局外,金融风暴、全球军费开支、人口膨胀、公务员人数庞大、垃圾泛滥等都将是现存人类的生产和生活秩序无法克服的问题,这些问题不解决,人类就没有未来, 用不了如霍金预言的两百年时间,一百年内人类就将走向彻底毁灭。

Except for the three big conditions of inequitable distribution of wealth, uncontrolled consumption of natural resources, and selfishness and greed, others such as financial turmoil, massive global military spending, fast population growth, huge numbers of civil servants in each country, and large amounts of waste, are problems that cannot be overcome within our current system; Stephen Hawking predicted that the end could come within two hundred years. It is becoming clear however, that if these issues are not resolved soon and if things continue to deteriorate, it could very likely happen within less than one hundred years.

美国是当今社会资本主义发展最完善的国家,但美国这个资本主义国家对地球资源的消耗是惊人的,据新加坡《联合早报》曾报道,如果全世界都按美国人均资源消耗率生活,那人类将需要5个地球才能满足所需。另外,据美国 《航宇日报》2016年4月11日报道,根据瑞典斯德哥尔摩国际和平研究所(SIPRI)的数据,2015年全球国防支出总计约1.7万亿美元,其中,美国的国防支出是5960亿美元,属于世界第一,仅从美国对自 然资源的消耗和军费开支来看,资本主义发展的结局必将导致地球资源的枯竭,一个占世界人口数不到4%的国家却消耗着全球资源的25%,如果全球都按照美国的方式走下去,绝对是一条死胡同。

The U.S is the most developed capitalist country in the world, and its consumption of natural resources is so large that, according to Singapore’s newspaper “Zaobao”, if everyone in the world consumed what the average American does, we would need five earths to meet their demand. In addition, according to a report in the American “Aerospace Daily” of April 11th, 2016, data from the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute(SIPRI) showed that global defense spending in 2015 totaled about $1.7 trillion, and the top spender, the U.S., reached $596 billion. Given the reality of the U.S.’s consumption of natural resources and its military spending, natural resources will surely become depleted eventually as a result of the development of capitalism. A country whose population accounts for less than 4% of the world’s total is consuming 25% of the earth’s resources. If every country were to do as the U.S. does, humanity would surely face a dead end.

人口的膨胀问题是全球面临的一个难题,据联合国人口基金会统计,现在全世界总人口以每年8000万的速度增加。联合国权威机构公布的最新数据,预计全球人口将由2015年的73亿增加到2023年81亿和2050 年的96亿。随着人口的激增和消费水平的提高,人类对地球资源的需求量也越来越多。

Population expansion is a major world problem. According to statistics from the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the world population is increasing at a rate of 80 million people per year. A recent report from the UN forecast that the world population will increase from 7.3 billion in 2015 to 8.1 billion by 2023 and to 9.6 billion by 2050. With these increases of population and with the rise of people’s consumption levels, the demand for natural resources will also increase.

解决七十多亿人的吃穿住行生老病死问题,需要消耗大量的自然资源,问题是自然资源是有限的,人口的发展是无限的,水源不够,土地承载能力有限,这一问题如何解决?如果没有限制人口发展的切实方案,任凭人口无节制增 长,那么,不论联合国召开多少会议,无论各国政府如何努力,只要现存人类的生产和生活秩序不改变,用不了多久,自然资源将会枯竭,人类的灾难就在不远的将来。

人类面临着生死存亡的巨大危机,要克服这个危机,最佳的出路就是全世界逐步走向共产主义生产和生活方式,也就是说,只有共产主义才能拯救人类。

For example, to meet the demands of 73 million people for food, clothing, accommodations and transportation etc, a huge amount of natural resources must be consumed. The resources of our earth are limited, however the increase of population is unlimited. We have limited water and land resources, so how are we going to handle this challenge? If we do not have a feasible plan to control the population growth or change our lifestyles and production modes, one day the resources will become exhausted and humanity’s doom will not be much farther away, no matter how many UN meetings are held or what efforts the governments of each country take.

We are facing a huge crisis. The best way to overcome this is to gradually move toward a communist lifestyle. In other words, only communism can save the world.

共产主义不仅仅是一种崭新的生产和生活方式,更是一种崇高的信仰,是一种古希腊哲学家柏拉图以来人类先圣贤哲的思想,也是全体劳动者梦寐以求的理想生活。共产主义代表了一种普世价值观,种族歧视、宗教争执、国家对 抗、民族极端、分配不公、自私贪婪、资源浪费、国土争端、官员贪腐、人口膨胀、军费开支、机构臃肿、垃圾泛滥等等社会弊端都可以在共产主义这个普世价值观下得到化解并消除。此外,共产主义更会净化人的心灵,升华人 的品质,不仅使人们在物质上富裕,在精神和心灵上也会更加富足,人们的幸福感指数会大幅提升。

Communism is not just a new lifestyle and a new production system, it is a noble faith. It is the essence of the thoughts of many saints and sages ever since the ancient Greek philosopher Plato wrote of an ideal lifestyle that is desired by ordinary citizens. Communism represents universal values. Social issues such as racial discrimination, religious disputes, state rivalries, national extremes, distribution inequity, selfishness and greed, resource waste, territorial disputes, population growth, huge military spending, government over-staffing and corruption, and high volumes of waste can all be resolved and eliminated through communism. In addition, communism can purify our souls and sublimate our characters, and it will not only make materially abundant lives possible, but the state of global happiness will be elevated as well.

我这里所说的共产主义,与马克思描述的共产主义有许多不同,其实现共产主义生产关系的方式和途径与列宁毛泽东们的方式和途径有本质的区别,希望大家不要依据先前的经验和认识给我所说的共产主义下结论。

为了有别于马克思列宁毛泽东们的共产主义,我们暂时把我们现在进行的共产主义叫“雪峰式共产主义”。

The communism I discuss here is very different from the communism described by Karl Max, Vladimir Lenin, and Mao Zedong. The way it realizes the communist production relationship has essential differences from the ways carried out by Lenin and Mao. Please do not jump to the conclusion that the communism I mentioned is like your previous experience and perception of the term.

To differentiate between our communism and that described by Marx, Lenin, and Mao, we temporarily name ours, “Xuefeng-style communism”.

雪峰式共产主义已经进行了长达七年多的实践,实践证明,雪峰式共产主义在现今条件下完全可以实现。雪峰式共产主义完全能克服目前人类面临的财富分配不公、自然资源的无节制消耗、人口膨胀、自私贪婪、金融风暴、军费 开支、公务员数量庞大、垃圾困局等导致的危机,不仅如此,雪峰式共产主义将会给人类带来前所未有的美好生活。

Xuefeng-style communism has been running for over seven years, and it has proven through practice that Xuefeng-style communism can be fully realized under current conditions. Xuefeng-style communism can resolve the crises of unequal distribution of wealth, intemperate consumption of natural resources, population expansions, financial storms, huge military expenditures, overstaffed civil offices, and disposal problems. Moreover, Xuefeng-style communism will bring an unprecedented bright life to the human condition.

Xuefeng-style communism has realized the following after seven years’ practice:

一、各尽所能按需索取,人人有事做,人人有房住,人人有饭吃,做到了人尽其才。
        二、道不拾遗夜不闭户,无偷盗、无欺诈、无抢劫、无欺瞒。
        三、无婚姻无家庭,内部无货币。
        四、情爱自由,无淫乱,无性病,高度和睦和谐。
        五、环境优美,干净整洁,鸟语花香,秩序井然。
        六、没有私有财产,一切为公,做到了无私。
        七、最大限度减少了疾病的发生,医疗方面的开支平均每人每年不到200元人民币。如果按照目前的状况持续下去,生理的老化将很缓慢,渴望平均寿命将超过八十岁,当然,我们的理想是每个人活到120岁无 疾而终。

1. From each according to his ability and to each according to his needs. Everyone has something to do and a place in which to live, and people never need to worry about making a living. Everyone does their best according to their talents and abilities.

2. No one pockets anything found on the road and doors are unbolted at night. There is no stealing, cheating, robbing, or concealing of goods.

3. There is no marriage and no family. Also, there is no currency within the community.

4. Love is free, but there is no sexual promiscuity or venereal disease.

5. The environment of the community is beautiful, clean, and orderly.

6. Nobody has personal belongings. Everything belongs to the community and everyone is selfless.

7. Illness is reduced to the minimum and the average expenditure on medical care is less than¥200RMB per person, per year. If we lived this life style, aging would slow down and the average lifespan would exceed eighty years. However, our ideal is for everyone to live up to 120 years and to die peacefully and without illness.

八、老有所养,幼有所育。赡养老人不再是子女们的事,抚养教育子女不再是父母们的事。鳏寡孤独彻底消失,“空巢老人”现象不存在,问题家庭诞生的问题孩子不存在,留守儿童这种现象不存在。
        九、人与人、人与社会、人与自然相处和谐。七年多,雪峰式共产主义社区与邻里和外界从未发生过矛盾和摩擦,没有伤害过一只小鸟小蛇小鱼,大量的植树造林和种草种花不仅美化了环境,也给社区带来了勃勃生机和无限活力 。
        十、七年多没发生过一起违法犯罪事件,很少发生打架斗殴争吵斗嘴现象。
        十一、种植不用化肥农药,人和家畜家禽粪便转化为肥料,垃圾分类处理,污水进行净化处理,基本上做到了零污染。

8. The young will get a proper education and the old will be well taken care of. Rearing and educating children will no longer be their parents’ responsibility. There will be no widows or empty-nest elderly. Also, there would be no undisciplined or neglected children.

9. People live in harmony with others, with society, and with nature. Over the last seven years, Xuefeng-style communism has never had any conflicts with neighbors or with the outside world. We have never hurt little animals such as birds, snakes, or fish. We have planted many trees and flowers which not only beautified the environment, but also brought vigor and vitality to our community.

10. Over the last seven years, no crime has taken place within our community, and fighting is extremely rare.

11. We use no chemical fertilizers or pesticides in our fields. Human and animal wastes are well composted into fertilizer. Also, we separate rubbish from waste, and purify the sewage. Zero pollution has been nearly accomplished.

十二、没有一个行政管理人员,没有领导,没有办公室,没有行政命令,没有强迫,一切靠自觉自愿进行,每一位成员都是劳动者。
        十三、没有宗教仪式和活动,没有功、法、术修炼,没有偶像崇拜。
        十四、所有事务不分巨细全部分工负责,消灭了传统家庭繁重的家务活。
        十五、只过自然节日,如像中国的春节、清明节、端午节、中秋节等,除自然节日外,其他节日一律不过,也不为任何人庆贺生日。
        十六、对外信息畅通,任何人可以通过网络、微信、电话与外界自由联系,进入社区需经过严格筛选,想离开社区完全自由。

12. We have no administrators, no leaders, and no offices within the community. Also, there is no command or force, and everyone consciously and generously infuses himself into his work because every member is also a laborer.

13. We have no religious rituals or activities and there are no spells or idolatry.

14. In all affairs, whether big or small, the responsibilities are well divided. Traditional heavy housework has been eliminated.

15. We only celebrate festivals of nature, such as Chinese spring festival, Ching Ming festival, Dragon boat festival, and mid-autumn festival. Apart from natural festivals, we celebrate no other festivals and we do not celebrate individual birthdays.

16. We keep communications open with the outside world. Everyone communicates with the outside world by telephone, email, and WeChat messenger. Strict screening is required before anyone may enter our community, but anyone can leave the community freely.

十七、自给自足,没有外界支援,也不用外界支援,不用去抢夺资本家的财富。
        十八、成员每三年轮换一个新地方,避免审美观疲劳,避免成员结成帮派,避免深陷情感和关系漩涡。
        十九、各种资源的共享程度高,利用率高,比如150人只用5辆小轿车,在资本主义体制下平均每4人用一辆小轿车,仅此而言,150人的雪峰式共产主义节约了32辆车的自然资源,其他用具更少,可以说,雪峰式共产主 义只消耗资本主义体制下25%的资源就能过上很好的生活。
        二十、没有任何规章制度和戒律戒条,只遵守自然之道和文明之道。
        二十一、建立了牢不可破的诚信机制,不诚信的人没有立足之地。
        二十二、有计划地生育,这七年来没有生育,原因之一是为了遵守国家法令,之二是为了给已经满载的地球不增添人口。

17. We are self-sufficient. We are not supported from the outside world nor do we need to be. We do not take capitalists’ wealth.

18. Every member relocates to a new facility every three years to avoid aesthetic fatigue, forming cliques, or being trapped into relationships.

19. All the resources are highly shared and utilized. For example, a hundred fifty people within our community share five cars. However, under capitalism, four people typically share a car. In this case, a hundred fifty people save thirty-two cars. We can enjoy very good lives with only one quarter of the resources needed in a capitalist system.

20. There are no rules and no discipline with punishment. We comply only with the natural and civilization Tao.

21. A strong credit system has been established. Those who are dishonest will fail as in the parable of the long spoons.

22. Birth control is well carried out. No children have been born in our community during the last seven years. One reason for this is to comply with national laws and regulations, and another is to lighten the burden of the nearly fully loaded planet.

二十三、雪峰式共产主义的殡葬制是:不管谁去世,不哭不闹不设宴,只举办简单的告别仪式,肉体火化,骨灰撒到青山绿水中,不留坟墓、不留骨灰盒、不设灵堂纪念馆所。
        二十四、如果用真实发展指标(GPI-Genuine Progress Indicator),人类发展指数(HDI——Human Development Index),国民幸福总值(NHI-National Happiness Index)来衡量,毫无疑问,雪峰式共产主义社区当排名前列。

23. The funeral system of Xuefeng-style communism is such that no matter who passes on, only simple farewell ceremonies are held. Their bodies are committed to fire and their ashes are sprinkled to nature. We have no graves, mausoleums, or urns (ash boxes).

24. If measured by GPI (Genuine Progress Indicator), HDI (HumanDevelopment Index) and NHI (National Happiness Index), it goes without saying that the Xuefeng-style communist community is at the forefront.

如果全世界处处都做到以上二十四条,人类的所有危机即可消除。

这里我想对所有资本家说,雪峰式共产主义不仅不会剥夺你的财富,还会给你们带来安全和稳定,为你们提供精神和心灵的富足,因为人要生活,不仅需要充足的物质财富,还需要充足的精神财富和心灵财富,为你们实现马斯洛 所说的人生最高需求——自我实现而提供条件,你们可以优哉游哉地生活。如果不实行共产主义,贫穷的人们在劫难逃,你们也将在劫难逃,因为当巨大的危机来临时,你们靠金钱豢养的军队和警察保护不了你们,不要说你们的 财富,你们的性命都难以保全。

If the whole world can do the above, all humanity’s crises would disappear quickly.

Here, I want to say to all the capitalists that Xuefeng-style communism would not take your wealth away. To the contrary, it would bring you safety and stability. It would provide you with soulfulness and spiritual abundance. We human beings not only need financial wellbeing, but also soulful and spiritual wellbeing. Xuefeng-style communism helps people to achieve their highest levels of self-transcendence. As stated in Abraham Maslow’s “Demand Theory”, you would lead very good lives. If you do not carry out communism, there will be no escape from the poor, because when a huge crisis comes, your armies and police will not be able to protect you. The wealth you possess will not save you.

在这里我想对所有国家的政府首脑说,雪峰式共产主义不会给政府的管理带来麻烦,更不会给你们的权力地位带来威胁和伤害,因为我们不是一种宗教组织,更不是一种政治组织,只是一种崭新的生产和生活模式。请相信,靠信 仰和理想支撑的人不会觊觎昙花一现的权力地位,不会把宝贵的时光花在有限的占有和短暂的虚荣上。

Here I want to say to the head of each country’s government that Xuefeng-style communism would not interfere with your management, nor would it threaten or harm to your powers and positions. We are neither a religious group nor a political group; we are just a completely new production and life model. Please understand this: the person who has strong beliefs and ideals would never covet after short lived power and position, nor would they waste valuable time on possessions and vanity.

在这里我想对占全球人口百分之八十,只拥有全球财富百分之五点五的穷人们说,你们的出路在雪峰式共产主义社会中,你们再怎么折腾,也折腾不到上流社会中,你们一天不工作,生存就将面临危机,一旦遭到病痛灾难或气候 灾难,你们将苦不堪言,你们即使拥有几十万几百万财产,那也只是杯水车薪,若断粮一月,你们就会明白什么叫财富,所以,你们要向往共产主义,要投身共产主义,唯有共产主义才能救你们。

Here I want to say to the 80% of people who own only 5.5% of the world’s wealth that your only way out is to move towards Xuefeng-style communism, that no matter what you do, you are not able to ascend to the upper classes. Your lives are constant struggles to survive. When you suffer from illness or natural disaster, you are set way back. For even those of you who own hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars, that is only a drop in the bucket. If there is no food for a month, you would know hunger. Therefore, you should long for communism and devote yourselves to communism. Only communism can save you.

头痛医头脚痛医脚饮鸩止渴术已经无法解决人类社会的困局,唯一的办法是根治,根治的途径是全球早日向共产主义过渡。

如何从资本主义向雪峰式共产主义过渡?

Taking stop-gap measures cannot solve humanity’s problems. The only way out is for the whole world to transit to Xuefeng-style communism.

How does capitalism transfer to Xuefeng-style communism?

一、以发展的眼光,开放的胸襟来考察、参观、访问、学习、研究雪峰式共产主义已经获得的成功的实践经验。
        二、联合国主导,各国政府有计划有步骤实施。
        三、不要搞全民运动,先在局部实验,每个国家搞一到三个实验区。实验成功,就逐步扩大,实验不成功,放弃。这样,既不影响现存体制的正常运行,也有利于探索消除人类危机的措施和办法。

1. With keen eyesight and an open mind and heart, observe, investigate, visit, learn, and study the successful, practical experience of Xuefeng-style communism in our community.

2. The transition should be supported by the United Nations and executed by the respective government of each country, with specific plans and steps.

3. Do not practice this as a worldwide movement, but experiment in small regions at first. Each country should start with from one to three experimental regions. If they are successful, then they should spread it gradually; if not, then can give it up. In this way, such practices would not inhibit the normal operation of the current system and it would also be good for exploring the methods and ways of eliminating the current crises which face humanity.

四、雪峰式共产主义自始至终不剥夺资本家的财产,资本家们按照市场规律继续搞资本主义,等到全球有一半人进入了雪峰式共产主义社区,等到资本家们看到了共产主义生活比你们所拥有的生活更理想,届时你们自觉自愿参与 到雪峰式共产主义社区的探索实践中来。任何时候都不能强迫任何人是雪峰式共产主义的核心宗旨之一。
    五、参与到雪峰式共产主义生产和生活中的人,首先要进行心灵的大净化。资本主义是靠激发人们的自私、贪婪、智慧、技巧为实现个人价值获取资源、财富、地位、权力、名利而积极创造的,雪峰式共产主义是靠激发人们内心 的真、善、美、爱、信、诚品质攀登人生和生命的高峰而积极创造的,不经过心灵的大净化,人们的惰性、自私性、贪婪性、好逸恶劳性就无法克服,就不适合过共产主义生活。

4. Throughout the whole practice, Xuefeng-style communism will not deprive capitalists of their property and capitalists can continue their commercial activities by following market law. Once half the people on earth enter this communist lifestyle, and when the capitalists see that communist life is more ideal than their current lives, they will embrace it and become willingly involved with the exploration and practice of Xuefeng-style communism. Not putting requirements on anybody at any time is the core principle of Xuefeng-style communism.

5. People who are involved in the production and life of Xuefeng-style communism must first have a soul-garden purification. Capitalism is created and realized by stimulating people’s selfishness, greed, wisdom, and skill to realize individual value through attaining resources, wealth, status, rights, and fame. However, Xuefeng-style communism is created by positively inspiring the qualities of sincerity, kindness, beauty, love, faith, and honesty deep within people’s hearts, to climb to the highest realm of temporary life and eternal LIFE. Without purifying one’s soul-garden, the laziness, selfishness, and greed of people cannot be overcome, and such people are not suitable for a communist lifestyle.

经过七年多实践实验的雪峰式共产主义目前依然不是完善完美的,我们依然在如走钢丝如履薄冰般地探索,这就需要全世界贤明的人士们共同来指出错误提出建议共同实施,更需要各国政府的理解和参与及支持。

“前途是光明的,道路是曲折的。”不管遇到多少挫折和困难,我们总得要努力,只有努力,人类才有希望,一旦放弃努力,前景黯淡。

After seven years’ practice, Xuefeng-style communism is still not perfect. We are still exploring it as “walking a tightrope” or“walking on thin ice”, which means that we need wise and judicious people from all over the world to point our mistakes out, to offer advice, and to practice it together. We need understanding as well as involvement and support from governments much more.

“The future is bright but the road is torturous”. No matter how tough the path and how much difficulty we encounter, we need to make every effort to succeed. Only by making strong effort, can we have hope, but once we give up making this effort, the future will definitely be bleak.

August 8th , 2016

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

天下人朝着雪峰式共产主义道路走
    Walking toward Xuefeng-style Communism
    Deiform Buddha

January 21, 2022

雪峰从理论到实践已经为人类备好了一条天堂之路,这条路就是雪峰式共产主义,不论你是国家总统、亿万富翁、宗教领袖、学者教授,还是工人农民、企业家商人等等,只要你是人,就朝着雪峰式共产主义道路行 走。
    Xuefeng has paved the way to paradise for humanity, from theory to practice; it is called Xuefeng-style Communism. Whether you are a president, a billionaire, a religious leader, a scholar, a professor, a worker, a farmer, a business person,or an entrepreneur, as long as you are a person, please march towards this goal.

自有人类历史以来,从没有出现过比雪峰式共产主义更好的生产和生活方式;未来,不论是什么神、什么佛、什么仙、什么圣人,更别提其他什么人,即便是预言中所说的“紫薇圣人”,也创造不出比雪峰式共产主义更好的生产 和生活方式来。

From the dawn of recorded history, there has never been a better production and life mode than what we have created. No one from a common laborer or lay person to a saint, an immortal, a Buddha, a god, or even the prophetic “Sage of China Ziwei” will ever be able to create a better production and life mode than ours.
    以美国为首的西方民主国家再怎么完善化社会机制,也无法完善完美到雪峰式共产主义体制的程度;中国无论怎么折腾,也折腾不出像雪峰式共产主义那么高度文明的生产和生活模式来;拉美和非洲及大洋洲的人民也无法创造出 比雪峰式共产主义更理想的社会来。

No matter how the American-dominated western countries strive to perfect their “democratic” social mechanisms or how hard China tries to improve its, neither will ever be able to achieve as highly civilized a production and life mode as we have; nor can the people of Latin America, Africa, or Oceania create a more ideal society than what we have accomplished.

所有有思想的人们,不要再寻求和讨论如何创建一个更加美好的人类未来了,雪峰把一切都计划并安排好了;你们不论智商多高,也只是在盲人摸象而已;你们任何人的理论,不论自己觉得多么高超和正确,在雪峰面前依旧是漏 洞百出顾此失彼吹胀的气球而已;所以不要再浪费时光和精力苦思冥想了,把你们所有的才华和智慧都倾注到雪峰式共产主义上吧!

To all the people who have great ideas:
    Please stop seeking and discussing how to create a better future for human kind. Xuefeng has planned and arranged everything. No matter how intelligent you might be, you are like the mythical blind people touching the various parts of an elephant. All of your theories, no matter how superb and correct you feel they might be, are like balloons full of pinholes next to ours, so please stop wasting your time and energy, and put all your wisdom and talents into what we have developed and perfected.

天下受苦受难受罪的老百姓们,雪峰式共产主义是你们最佳的出路,也是你们子子孙孙的最佳出路;你们祖祖辈辈梦寐以求的理想生活就在雪峰式共产主义生活中,所以,请你们抱着感恩之心朝着雪峰式共产主义道路走,不要犹 豫彷徨,不要左顾右盼,浑沌元初不骗你们。

To all the people who are suffering and struggling, Xuefeng-style communism is the best way out for you, your children, and your grandchildren. Walk towards Xuefeng-style Communism with a grateful heart and do not hesitate or look away; Deiform Buddha does not lie to you.

在这里给人类这个警示,是要拯救你们并引导你们进入天堂般的生活;你们听从了,做了,是你们的福分;如若不听从,不仅贫穷愚昧烦恼痛苦恐惧会缠着你们,死亡也将会吞噬你们;如若不信,那就让事实给你们 回答。

To give everyone this warning is to save you and guide you toward a heavenly life. If you comply and follow it, then you will be blessed, but if you do not, then not only will poverty, ignorance, trouble, pain, and fear haunt you forever, but so will death. Do you not believe this? Let the facts answer for you.

无论人们是否朝着雪峰式共产主义道路行走,未来人类的生产和生活模式就是雪峰式共产主义模式,绝不会有第二种模式,早走,早幸福;迟走,来不及。

Whether people walk on the path to Xuefeng-style Communism or not, society’s future production and life mode will be Xuefeng-style Communism, and there will never be a second version; so the earlier that you follow this path, the happier you will be; do not wait until it is too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

共产主义——劳苦大众的唯一幸福之路

Communism is the only Way to Happiness
    For the Toiling Masses
    Xuefeng
    November 20, 2020
    (Translated by Qinyou and Edited by Kaer)

共产主义实际上是共享主义。事物的共享程度越高,其价值越大。促使一切资源价值最大化的最有效途径就是资源共享,这就是共产主义的实质。

Communism is actually sharing, and the higher the degree of sharing of things, the greater their value. The most effective way to maximize the value of all resources is to share them with everyone, which is communism’s essence.

人是自私的,所以,人本能地拒绝共产主义,尤其是当一个人拥有了一点物质财富的时候最怕共享,哪怕一个人穷得只有一辆破自行车,他也不愿与他人共享他的自行车,这就是人。

People are inherently selfish, so they reject communism intuitively, and they are most afraid of sharing when they have little material wealth. If a person is so poor that they only have a broken bicycle, then they will be unwilling to allow anyone else to ride it. This is human nature.

当一个人不仅拥有物质财富,还拥有权力和地位及名誉的时候,总想让自己及家人生活得比周围人们滋润一点,让人们羡慕自己,如此就满足了虚荣心,所以更不愿与人共享一切。

However, when people not only have material wealth, but also power, status, and reputations, they always want to make themselves and their families live more luxuriously than those around them so that others will envy them. This satisfies their vanity, so they are reluctant to share anything with others.

马克思创立共产主义学说以来,由于共产主义运动几乎是以暴力推动,损伤了有产阶级的利益,马克思的共产主义理论不完善,缺陷很多,加上共产主义实践者们的行为具有极大的盲目性,导致了共产主义运动的失败,由此,人 们一听说共产主义,就本能地厌恶和抗拒,这是完全可以理解的。

Since Marx founded his theory of communism, the communist movement has almost always been promoted violently and in ways which damaged the interests of the property-owning class. The imperfection of Marx’s communist theory and the blindness of the behavior of communist practitioners has led to the failure of the communist movement. As a result, when people hear about communism, they instinctively hate it and resist it, which is completely understandable.

根据历史的经验,若一个人妖魔化共产主义,反抗共产主义,这是经验教训,我是能够理解的,甚至可以说他们反抗的对,因为历史上的所谓共产主义运动完全是与真正的共产主义背道而驰的,真正的共产主义是文雅的,温和的 ,文明的,而不是强制的,暴力的,剥夺他人财产的。

According to historical experience, I can understand why people demonize and resist communism. This should be a lesson learned and it can even be said that they are doing right because the so-called communist movements throughout history have run completely counter to the real thing. True communism is gentle, soft, and civilized; not coercive, violent, or depriving others of their property.

人类历史上谁承受的苦难更多?当然是劳苦大众,即普通老百姓,几千年了,劳苦大众的状况基本没有大的变化,依旧是苦难的承受者。我生长在亚洲,在非洲十几年,在北美洲近四年,还曾经到大洋洲的原始部落生活过几个月 ,我深深地感受并体验到了劳苦大众的痛苦和烦恼。

Who has suffered the most in human history? Of course it has always been the toiling masses; that is, the common people. For thousands of years, their condition has basically not changed much and they are still the bearers of most of the suffering. I grew up in Asia, spent more than ten years in Africa, lived in North America for nearly four years, and I have also spent a few months with primitive tribes in Oceania. I felt and experienced deeply the pain and troubles of the commoners everywhere I went.

为了解除劳苦大众的痛苦和烦恼,我曾经沉浸在《圣经》、佛经、《古兰经》、《道德经》中,也曾潜心于西方灵修和东方奥修中,并时时刻刻关注着全球气候和生态变化,关注着全球政治生态的变化,我想告诉人类的是,劳苦 大众唯一的光明出路是共产主义。

In order to relieve the suffering and troubles of the toiling masses, I have immersed myself in the “Bible”, Buddhist scriptures, the “Quran”, the “Tao De Jing”, and I have also concentrated on Western spiritual practices and Eastern Osho. I have always paid attention to the global climate and ecological changes, focusing on changes in global political ecology. What I want to tell mankind is that Communism is the only bright way out for the common masses.

那么,什么是共产主义?

从理论上我解说过一些,但任何的理论都无法揭示事物的本质特性,更无法解析事物的全部内涵和外延,只有创造出实物来,让人们直观,并深入进去,才会彻底明白。由此,我和禅院草们创建了生命绿洲(原第二家园),这个 生命绿洲就是彻底的共产主义,所以,要想理解和明了什么是共产主义,就去生命禅院创建的生命绿洲看看并体验一番。

So, what is communism? I have explained some of its theories, but no theories can reveal the essential characteristics of things, let alone analyze all the interpretations and extensions of them. It is only by creating real objects that people can observe intuitively and deeply, that they will fully understand them. Therefore, Chanyuan celestials and I created the purely communistic New Oasis for Life(formerly the Second Home), so if you want to know and understand what communism is, you can visit and experience the New Oasis for Life created by Lifechanyuan for yourselves.

好多人把共产主义等同于乌托邦,这种认识也没有错,乌托邦就是共产主义的雏形,历史上的乌托邦几乎都是失败的,为了搞清楚乌托邦失败的原因,我认真分析了一下历史上的乌托邦,尤其是空想社会主义实践者欧文在美国创 办的“新和谐村”,其失败的原因我专门写过一篇文章进行了剖析,失败的最核心的问题是乌托邦领导人们头脑里没有一个清晰的认识和蓝图,只凭一腔热血在“摸着石头过河”,遇到风大浪急和漩涡,只能淹死在 河里了。

Many people equate communism with utopia, and there is nothing wrong with this understanding because utopia is the embryonic form of communism, but most of them throughout history have failed. In order to figure out the reasons for their failures, I have carefully analyzed some historical ones, especially the “New Harmonious Village” founded by the Utopian socialist practitioner, Owen in the United States. I wrote an article to analyze the reasons for its failure in which I opined that its core problem and the reason for its failure was that its Utopian leaders did not have clear understandings and blueprints in their minds. They only relied on their passion and were “crossing the river by feeling for the stones”. So, when encountering the rush of wind, waves, and whirlpools, they could only drown in their rivers.

为了区别于历史上的共产主义理论和实践活动,我把生命禅院创建的生命绿洲称为“雪峰式共产主义”,这个共产主义可以解决国与国之间的领土争端,解决对自然资源的过度消耗,解决各国政府官员的腐败问题,避免杨改兰式 的悲剧发生,能将犯罪活动减少75%,能让人们安居乐业,可以消除战争、动乱、难民、饥馑,能将自杀率降低一半以上,能让百分之九十八的人生活得开心、快乐、自由、幸福。

In order to distinguish between the theories and practical activities of communism in history, I call the New Oasis for Life created by Lifechanyuan, “Xuefeng-style Communism”. This Communism can resolve territorial disputes between countries and excessive consumption of natural resources, solve the corruption problem of government officials, avoid Yang Gailan style tragedies, reduce criminal activities by three quarters, enable people to live and work in peace, eliminate war, turmoil, refugees, and hunger, reduce suicide rates by more than half, and can give 98% of the people happy, joyfull, free, and blessed lives.

谁是劳苦大众?

劳苦大众就是指那些一辈子为吃穿住行生老病死而受煎熬的人们,一辈子奔波劳碌却依旧捉襟见肘的人们,一辈子受气受苦受累受罪的人们,“年年盼着年年富,年年穿着开裆裤”的人们,缺乏安全感看不到希望的人们,见了政 府官员心里恨得牙痒痒,表面上却要堆上一脸笑容毕恭毕敬谄媚巴结的人们,一句话,凡是靠自己的双手和勤劳想获取美好生活的人们都是劳苦大众。

Who are these toiling masses? The term refers to those who have suffered their entire lives for food, clothing, housing, transportation, life, old age, sickness, and death, those who have been struggling for a lifetime and are still struggling, those who have suffered and have been bullied, troubled, and tortured all their lives, those who have been “looking forward to getting rich every year, while year after year still wearing torn clothes”, those who lack security but see no hope, amd those who hate government officials, but on the surface have to show smiles on their faces and be deferential and sycophant to the officials; in short, everyone who wants to live a good life with their hands and diligence are the toiling masses.

残酷的现实是,靠勤劳和双手想获取美好生活的人们一辈子都摆脱不了烦恼和痛苦及焦虑和忧愁甚至恐惧,几千年前这样,今天这样,再过几千年依旧是这样,除非彻底改变传统的生产和生活模式进入雪峰式共产主义社会,否则 ,只能永远做梦,一代又一代梦下去。

The cruel reality is that they are people who want to live better lives by hard work yet their hands cannot rid themselves of troubles, pains, anxiety, sorrow, and even fear throughout their entire lives. This is what happened thousands of years ago, it is the same today, and it will remain this way for thousands of years to come unless we change our traditional production and life mode completely and enter the Xuefeng-style communist society. Otherwise, they will only dream eternally of having better lives.

道德教育永远是脆弱的,不堪一击的,基督教的道德教育、佛教的道德教育、伊斯兰教的道德教育、儒家的道德教育、各式各类贤哲们的道德教育在现实面前都被轻松摧垮,远的不说,仅仅看当今中国,所有当官的共产党员都是 受毛泽东思想道德教育成长起来的,但在金钱利益面前,早把毛泽东思想束之高阁,贪腐程度令人咋舌,几百万几千万还不够,还要贪几亿几十亿甚至几百亿,这些“为人民服务”的公仆们谁关心过杨改兰们的生活?谁关心你劳 苦大众的生活?几十年的道德教育起作用了吗?没有哇!

Moral education is always fragile and vulnerable. Christian moral education, Buddhist moral education, Islamic moral education, Confucian moral education, and the moral education of all kinds of sages have been easily destroyed by the face of reality. Look no further than today’s China; all Communist Party officials have been raised on Mao Zedong’s ideological and moral education, but in the face of money and interests, Mao’s thoughts have been shelved. The level of corruption is staggering, millions of yuan, even tens of millions are not enough; they embezzled hundreds of millions, billions, or even tens of billions. These “Servants of the People” never cared about the lives of all the Yang Gailans? Who cares about the lives of the toiling masses? Very few! Did decades of moral education work? Not at all!

我们再看最近上演的美国总统大选,当大选结果尚未尘埃落定,美国的主流媒体都迫不及待地宣布拜登当选总统,随之英国、法国、德国、以色列等等民主国家的首脑们就发贺信祝贺拜登当选,就连号称民主的台湾总统蔡英文也 急急忙忙地发贺电祝贺拜登当选,不管谁当选总统,尊重事实,倾听老百姓的声音和心愿,是道德的起码基础和底线,美国大选计票尚未完成,事实尚未出现,主流媒体就宣布,各国政要就祝贺,这违背了起码的道德底线,也不 符合法律程序,这里要特别强调的是,西方社会的人们大都受过基督教道德教育,请问,主流媒体的道德在哪?各国政要的道德在哪?民主国家都这个样,不民主国家的道德教育更不值得一提。

Let us look at the recent U.S. presidential election. Before the result of the election had even been settled, the mainstream media in the United States rushed to declare Joe Biden as the president, followed by the heads of western democracies such as Britain, France, Germany, Israel and other similar countries which sent congratulatory letters to Biden for his election victory. Even the president of Taiwan, Tsai Ing-wen, who is known as a democrat, hurriedly sent congratulatory messages to Biden. No matter who is elected president, respecting the facts and listening to the voices and wishes of the people is the basis and bottom line of morality. The mainstream media's announcements and the congratulations of foreign before the facts had emerged and the votes had been counted violates the basic bottom line of morality and does not conform to legal procedures. What should be emphasized here is that most people in western society have been educated in Christian morality, but where is the morality of the mainstream media? Where is the morality of those national leaders? Democratic countries are like this but moral education in non-democratic countries is not even worth considering.

事实告诉我们,要让劳苦大众过上安居乐业的日子,靠道德教育是不够的,所有的心灵鸡汤是麻醉剂,当前甚嚣尘上的佛教说教更是麻醉剂,还有那些要回归中华传统文化的说教等于在倡导男子们留辫子穿长马褂,教导女子们裹 脚,那些神神道道的说教更是一剂剂毒药,凡关心劳苦大众福利的人们,应当寻找并建立起一种程序,程序才是保证劳苦大众过上幸福生活的根本保证。

The facts tell us that moral education is not enough to allow the toiling masses to live and work in peace and contentment because all spiritual chicken soup is an anesthetic. The current rampant Buddhist preaching is even more of an anesthetic and the preaching to return to traditional Chinese culture is tantamount to advocating for men to wear braids and long mandarin jackets and women to bind their feet. That mysterious and spooky preaching is a potion of poison. Those who care about the welfare of the toiling masses should seek and establish programs which fundamentally guarantee happy lives for them.

说要“把权力关进制度的笼子”,要让政府官员们“不敢腐、不能腐、不想腐”,这很好啊!问题在于,如果制度本身就是官员们贪腐的最佳土壤,那么,制度不仅约束和制止不了贪腐,反而成了贪腐的温床,请问,这制度能关 住权力吗?能不让官员们贪腐吗?

It might be very good to say that we should “put power in the cage of the system” such that government officials “dare not, cannot, and would not have access to corrupt practices”, but unfortunately, it is the system itself that is the best soil for officials to grow corrupt, so the system will be unable to restrain and stop it because it is its own hotbed of corruption. I ask, can this system shut down power? Can it shield officials from corruption? Of course not!

中国历史上发生过很多次改朝换代,最后结果如何?换汤没换药嘛!人换了,可制度没换啊!结果当然是劳苦大众依旧是劳苦大众,并没有从根本上改变劳苦的性质和命运。

There have been many changes of dynasties throughout Chinese history; but what were the results? The herbal soups changed but the medicines did not! Individuals changed, but the system did not! The obvious result is that the toiling masses are still the toiling masses and their toiling nature and destiny have been fundamentally unchanged.

如果不改变传统的生产和生活模式,换谁都没用,就是把三权鼎立的美国式民主拿来也没用,总统老王当,司法由老王的小舅子负责,立法权由老王的三姨执掌,国会由老王的小姨子管理,媒体由老王的铁杆朋友掌管,劳苦大众 用屁股和脚后跟想一想,还有你自由幸福的日子吗?

只有雪峰式共产主义才是劳苦大众的唯一幸福之路。生命禅院创建的生命绿洲生产和生活模式,对于劳苦大众而言,那就是天堂。

If you do not change the traditional production and life mode, then it is of no use to change the ones in charge. It is useless even if you adopt a “separation of powers” such as in the United States if the president is Old Wang, the judiciary is run by his brother-in-law, the legislative power is under the control of his third aunt, and the media are controlled by his best friends; toiling masses, use your heads, would you have free and happy lives? Xuefeng-style communism is the only way to happiness for the toiling masses. The New Oasis for Life production and life mode created by Lifechanyuan is a paradise for everyone.

劳苦大众中的许多可怜人,心怀侥幸,总认为自己只要削尖了脑袋就可以挤入上流社会过上人上人的生活,是的,有这个机会的,一万个人里总会有一个两个能达成此愿,但成功的概率太低太低,那也不是广大劳苦大众都可以走 的路。还有一些可怜的劳苦大众,认为自己有一个百万元的房屋,有几十万元的小轿车,就认为自己不再是劳苦大众了,其实那只是自我麻醉自我意淫而已,三天加不上油,你的小轿车只是一堆废铁而已,三天没粮吃,你的百万 元房产只是一个窝而已,如果有个什么大的病痛灾难,你的房产和车辆救不了你。更有一些可怜的劳苦大众,认为自己成了公务员,端上了铁饭碗,就觉得前途无比辉煌,其实,那也是自我的一种心里安慰而已,等老了,就知道 其中的酸甜苦辣咸了。

Many poor people among the working people have fluky minds and they always think that they can squeeze into the upper class and live the life of the best as they sharpen their heads. Yes, they have that chance, there have always been one or two people out of ten thousand who have achieved this wish, but the probability of success is much too low, and it is a path that very few common workers will ever take. There are also some commoners, who think that since they have million yuan houses and cars worth several hundred thousand yuan, that they no longer belong to that low level; in fact, they are self-anesthetized and daydreaming. If they cannot maintain control for three days, then their car is just a pile of scrap iron; if they do not have food for three days, their million yuan house is just a cote; if there is a major illness or disaster, their property and vehicles will not save them. There are even some poor toiling masses who think that since they have become civil servants with iron rice bowls (secure jobs), they feel that their futures are secure, but in fact that is just a temporary comfort for themselves and when they get old, they will learn the feelings of life: the sour, sweet, bitter, hot, and salty tastes of life.

其实雪峰式共产主义不仅是劳苦大众的幸福之路,也是资本家和政府官员们的幸福之路,更是修行修炼者们的成仙成佛之路,其中的道理在一篇文章中难以尽述,有疑惑者可以提问,让曾经在雪峰式共产主义中生活过体验过的禅 院草们回答。

记住这句话:共产主义是劳苦大众的唯一幸福之路,也是人类的唯一出路。

In fact, Xuefeng-style communism is not only the road to happiness for the toiling masses, but also for capitalists and government officials, and the road for the cultivators to become celestials and Buddhas. The reason for this cannot be fully explained in a single article. If you have any doubts, please ask those who have lived and experienced Xuefeng-style communism, they can answer you.

Remember this: Communism is the only way to happiness for the toiling masses, and the only way out for mankind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

雪峰式共产主义战略三十六条

雪峰

目标:“贤不遗野,天下一家”,“道不拾遗,夜不闭户”,“老有所养,幼有所育”,没有国家,没有宗教,没有政党,没有婚姻家庭,风调雨顺,天下太平,让老百姓安居乐业,人人开心、快乐、自由、幸福。

给每个人一条活路,不论他持什么观点。

一、中国不能走资本主义道路,也不能走社会主义道路,要走雪峰式共产主义道路。

二、私有财产神圣不可侵犯,不能剥夺资本家和地主的财产。

三、与美国不能交恶,必须与美国联合。

四、中国的历史,满嘴的仁义道德,实施的一直是吃人策略,所以要敢于抛弃历史,从历史中找不到解决今天问题的方案和途径。

五、作为中国文化主要组成部分的儒释道文化精华少糟粕多,需要有全新的文化替代之。

六、要让民间自发地组织各式各样的社团,丰富人们的精神和心灵文化活动及互助活动。

七、大力提倡和歌颂匠人精神和科学家精神,而不是提倡爱国主义。

八、要让人们在全世界范围内自由迁徙。

九、要让全世界各民族融合,遏制民族主义优劣论。

十、支持和保护揭露真相的个人、团体和媒体。

十一、言论不论其多么反动,不能以言定罪,当以行为定罪。

十二、凡为公共事业而牺牲或残疾的,全社会抚养其亲人,保障他的生活无忧。

十三、社会运行按照一百人配备一个行政人员的比例设置,行政人员越多越糟。

十四、各地不能歧视外来人员,谁歧视谁应当受到谴责。

十五、学校一律不收费,鼓励私人办各式各样的学校,但依然不能收费。

十六、教育当以育人为主,当开设做人知识课和人与大自然关系课程。

十七、看病不收费,提倡民间有医术的人看病,不用办理什么医师资格证和营业执照,只要能把病医好就行。

十八、神神叨叨的话不能说,偷偷摸摸的事不能做,一切以事实、科学、逻辑、灵觉为准。

十九、人去世后按照生命禅院殡葬制处理。

二十、老人,不论是什么人什么职业和身份,一旦失去了自理能力,由全社会赡养,且待遇无差别。

二十一、少谈道德,多谈秩序和契约,多谈责任和义务。

二十二、选拔管理者,即所谓的官员,以他的付出奉献为标准,谁付出多奉献大,就选谁。

二十三、凡是管理者和行政人员,必须是单身。

二十四、在共产主义没有完善前,让私人企业家发展经济,心灵上已经能将真善美爱信诚品质发挥到极致的人进入生命禅院创建的生命绿洲生活,心灵尚不完美者进入资本家的企业工作,工资和福利待遇政府不干预,完全由资本 家和工人双方商议决定,一个愿打一个愿挨,政府不能制定工资标准,不能干涉私营企业的经营。

二十五、不再分本国人和外国人,都是地球村村民。

二十六、不再区分西方东方,只提倡普世价值观。

二十七、不再分体制内和体制外,谁有德行和才干谁当家。

二十八、减缩国营经济,增扩民营经济。

二十九、保护各民族传统娱乐文化仪式,创新出新的娱乐文化活动内容。

三十、减少军备支出,增多文化交融支出。

三十一、政府不规划不参与住房建筑,让民众决定在哪里建房和建什么样的房,要充分相信人民群众的智慧和远见卓识及调配能力。

三十二、减少政府的干预,扩大和活跃民间的活力和智慧。

三十三、赌博、毒品、地方恶霸等势力需要用生命禅院创建的生命绿洲模式制约,所以世间的仁人志士贤达们可以拷贝和模仿生命绿洲模式到处建设出理想家园。

三十四、少宣传帝王、英雄、明星、富翁,多宣传体力劳动者和普通大众中诞生的真善美爱信诚故事。

三十五、少一些寺庙,多一些学堂。

三十六、少一些执着,多一些灵活。

暂时先奉上三十六条,每一条都是经过我深思熟虑的,都是有解析和即将解析的,我对人类历史、现状、未来研究了二十年了,也实践了十一年了,曾经在非洲、亚洲、北美洲生活过相当长的一段时间,写下了近三千篇文章,尤 其是我的实践是非常成功的,我想告诉人类的是,时空进入到现在,需要彻底改变人类传统的生产和生活模式,如果不改变传统的生产和生活模式,大自然的惩罚将越来越厉害,人类就将走入死胡同。对雪峰式共产主义,大家不 要用传统的共产主义概念和观点去看待,那是完全不同于历史上所谓的共产主义的,如果用传统的概念和观点来看待,必然是误解和曲解并得出错误的结论。

有一点事实,大多数人是不知道的,那就是地球是由比人类更高级的生命在管理的,这就像一片麦田,麦田里的昆虫和动物不知道麦田是有人管理的,但实际上麦田是有人管理的,所以大家也不用担心地球的未来,只要人类爱护 地球并按照地球的创造者的意图行事,人类会有一个非常美好的未来,其美好是大家无法想象的。

山外有山,人外有人,我知道人类中有许许多多大德大才,但请各位先不要给雪峰式共产主义下一个否定式结论,我清楚地知道,雪峰式共产主义才是人类的唯一出路,其他任何人无论你是从天上来的,还是地上诞生的,无论你 才高八斗还是有神通变化,你想不到我能想到的,你做不出我能做到的,所以先不要急于否定,先观察,看看我所言所行是否符合人类文明的发展规律。

2021-03-29

Google Transalte:

Thirty-six points of Xuefeng-style communism strategy

Xuefeng

Goal: "The virtuous will not leave the wild, the world will be one family", "the Tao will not pick up the things, and the household will not be closed at night", "the old will be raised, the young will be raised", no country, no religion, no political party, no marriage and family, good weather and peace in the world, Let the common people live and work in peace and contentment, and everyone is happy, happy, free and happy.

Give everyone a way to live, no matter what opinion he holds.

1. China cannot take the road of capitalism, nor can it take the road of socialism, but must take the road of Xuefeng-style communism.

2. Private property is sacrosanct and cannot be deprived of capitalists and landlords.

3. We must not engage in bad relations with the United States, we must unite with the United States.

Fourth, China's history, full of benevolence, righteousness and morality, has always implemented a strategy of cannibalism. Therefore, we must dare to abandon history and find solutions and ways to solve today's problems from history.

5. As the main component of Chinese culture, Confucianism, Buddhism and Taoism have less essence and more dross and need to be replaced by a new culture.

Sixth, let the people spontaneously organize various associations to enrich people's spiritual and spiritual cultural activities and mutual aid activities.

7. Vigorously advocate and praise the spirit of craftsmen and scientists, rather than advocating patriotism.

8. Let people move freely around the world.

9. Let all ethnic groups in the world integrate and curb the theory of the merits and demerits of nationalism.

10. Support and protect individuals, groups and media that reveal the truth.

11. No matter how reactionary speech is, it cannot be condemned by words, but by actions.

12. Anyone who sacrifices or is disabled for public services will be supported by the whole society and his relatives will be guaranteed a worry-free life.

13. Social operation is set according to the ratio of one administrative staff to one hundred people. The more administrative staff, the worse it is.

14. All localities cannot discriminate against foreigners, and whoever discriminates should be condemned.

15. Schools will not charge any fees. Private schools are encouraged to run all kinds of schools, but they still cannot charge fees.

16. Education should focus on educating people, and should offer courses on human knowledge and the relationship between man and nature.

17. There is no charge for seeing a doctor. It is recommended that people with medical skills in the private sector see a doctor without applying for a doctor's qualification certificate or business license, as long as they can treat the disease well.

18. You can't talk about the gods, and you can't do sneaky things. Everything is based on facts, science, logic, and spiritual perception.

19. After the death of the person, it shall be handled according to the funeral system of Lifechanyuan.

20. The elderly, no matter what their occupation and status, once they lose their ability to take care of themselves, are supported by the whole society, and there is no difference in treatment.

21. Talk less about morality, talk more about order and contracts, and talk more about responsibilities and obligations.

22. The selection of managers, the so-called officials, is based on his dedication and dedication.

23. All managers and administrative staff must be single.

24. Before communism is perfected, let private entrepreneurs develop the economy, and those who have been able to exert the qualities of truth, kindness, beauty, love, sincerity and integrity to the extreme will enter the oasis of life created by Lifechanyuan, and those who are not yet perfect in spirit will enter the capitalist's life. Enterprise work, wages and welfare benefits are not intervened by the government. It is completely decided by both capitalists and workers. One is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer. The government cannot set wage standards and cannot interfere with the operation of private enterprises.

25. There is no longer any distinction between natives and foreigners, they are all villagers of the global village.

26. No longer distinguish between the West and the East, and only advocate universal values.

27. There is no longer a distinction between inside and outside the system, and whoever has virtue and talent is in charge.

28. Reduce the state-run economy and expand the private economy.

29. Protect the traditional entertainment and cultural ceremonies of all ethnic groups and innovate new content of entertainment and cultural activities.

30. Reduce armament expenditures and increase cultural integration expenditures.

31. The government does not plan or participate in housing construction, and let the people decide where and what kind of housing to build. It is necessary to fully trust the wisdom, foresight, and deployment ability of the people.

32. Reduce government intervention, expand and activate the vitality and wisdom of the people.

33. Gambling, drugs, local bullies and other forces need to be restrained by the life oasis model created by Lifechanyuan, so people with lofty ideals in the world can copy and imitate the life oasis model to build ideal homes everywhere.

34. Less publicity about emperors, heroes, stars, and rich people, and more publicity about the stories of truth, goodness, beauty, love, sincerity, and sincerity born among manual workers and the general public.

35. Fewer temples and more schools.

Thirty-six, less persistent, more flexible.

For the time being, I would like to offer thirty-six items, each of which has been carefully considered by me, has been analyzed and is about to be analyzed. I have been studying human history, current situation and future for twenty years, and I have also practiced for eleven years. I have lived in Africa, Asia, and North America for a long period of time, and wrote nearly 3,000 articles, especially my practice is very successful. What I want to tell human beings is that time and space have entered the present and need to be completely changed. If the traditional production and living patterns of human beings are not changed, the punishment of nature will become more and more severe, and human beings will enter a dead end. Xuefeng-style communism should not be viewed with the traditional concepts and viewpoints of communism, it is completely different from the so-called communism in history. draw wrong conclusions.

There is a fact that most people don't know, that the earth is managed by life higher than human beings, it's like a wheat field, the insects and animals in the wheat field don't know that the wheat field is managed, but in fact the wheat field It is managed by someone, so everyone does not have to worry about the future of the earth. As long as human beings love the earth and act according to the intention of the creator of the earth, human beings will have a very good future, and its beauty is beyond our imagination.

There are mountains outside the mountains, and there are people outside the people. I know that there are many great virtues and talents in human beings, but please don’t draw a negative conclusion to Xuefeng-style communism. I know clearly that Xuefeng-style communism is the The only way out for human beings, no matter whether you are from the sky or the earth, whether you are talented or have magical powers, you can't think of what I can think of, you can't do what I can do, so Don't be in a hurry to deny it, first observe and see if what I say and do is in line with the laws of development of human civilization.

2021-03-29

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know little about the Communism you mentioned above, but as one of the members of Lifechanyuan, I think I am qualified to say: I like Xuefeng-style communism life model and I will try my best to live and spread this life model to more and more kind people.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 4th April 2022 at 01:52.

25. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Okay, no problem, Fanny. Though I just saw onawah's post about "How the Specter of Communism Is Ruling Our World" and then I shared the new meanings and style of Xuefeng Communism.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 4th April 2022 at 10:08.

26. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jena,
    Quote Also, practically speaking what kind of visa could a foreigner obtain from the Chinese government to spend several years on your commune? I am just asking out of curiosity.
    Hi sister, I am thinking about your question again. Well, to be honest, till now, we don't have any permanent foreign residents living in our communities. But if you like our values and become a chanyuan member, you can have the chance to live in the community. if you like the life of our community and want others to join, you can get more from your spirituality. Such as me, I lived in the communities for three years, I experienced the happiness and growth of my spirituality a lot, such as how to love the Greatest Creator first and then understand more about my advantage and disadvantage, I also find the methods to solve my illness, my love and sexual need.
    My health is better and better. I get more love from Guide Xuefeng and all chanyuan members. For sexual need, I also can choose whom I like. I also learn how to love without any binding. The most important thing is that I can use my English to get a nicer work in the community. I am so happy and full of passion to look for more foreign chanyuan members to come back to Lifechanyuan Family. When seeing those kind souls live happily like me in the community, something called happiness and satisfaction will be full of my heart. That is the purpose of my life on Mother Earth.

Hope you can understand what I mean.

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

I don't know if anyone else has posted the videos following before on any of Jena's threads, but I think they are something that need to be looked at when discussing the possible future of ecovillages in China today.
    The order in which the videos are presented on the first youtube page is a bit confusing, and doesn't seem to match the order in the subsequent youtube pages.
    I haven't watched them all myself as yet, but the philosophy and origin of the ecovillages seem to be identical to those which Jena has presented as characterisitic of her own ecovillage.

There seems to be some contradictions in the way the philosophy of these Chinese communities is being described.
    If marriage is forbidden, then what is actually being practiced is what we call in the West polyamory, which by its very nature, is characterized by promiscuity.
    Though according to the ecovillage's doctrine, promiscuity is frowned upon.
    As I recall, in a previous exchange with Jena it was revealed that the founder of these ecovillages was discovered to have been secretly promiscuous with quite a few of the women members.
    So possibly a sexual addiction was part of his motivation for designing the community to be polyamorous.
    Perhaps making polyamory official in these ecovillages was simply too much for the government to accept, and that is one reason why they were closed down.
    I doubt that polyamory would be considered moral, much less ideal by most people in China, and if that continues to be part of the design that is planned on being exported to other countries, I expect that will be causing a lot more problems.

Marx famously thought religion was "the opium of the masses", and so I don't think he would have had much admiration for Christ or the religious principles he espoused, as Jena has claimed.
    And of course, the sacrament of marriage and parental/child loyalty are essential parts of Christianity, as well as other religions.
    I wonder if any studies have been done on the mental and emotional health of children who are not considered to be solely the children of their actual birth parents in such an environment.

There are many ecovillages and other intentional communities in the US and other Western countries which are thriving, but without those restrictions on marriage.
    See Foundation for Intentional Community: https://www.ic.org/

It is more common for the CCP to treat racial minoriites in China in the way the closed down communities were, confiscating their property with no warning or recompense.
    (Though I don't know if any of the members were minorities.)
    I cannot help but wonder if such might become the same fate of Jena's community in China, especially in view of the increasingly draconian manner that Xi's CCP is currently manifesting.
    Practicing the kind of communism that Jena is proselytizing may be next to impossible in China's future Communist society, unless XI is overthrown and a less tyrannical leader is put in his place.
    Unless the CCP decides to allow the community to continue so that they use it as propaganda, and point to it as an example of what an ideal lifestyle ordinary Chinese people are living, though that is far from the truth.
    For most rural Chinese who live in poverty, or for the racial minorities, it is very far from the norm.
    Most of the wealthy Chinese live in the cities, including millionaires and billionaires, while most of the poor live in rural areas.
    (Obviously the distribution of wealth is as much a problem in China as it is elsewhere.)
    See: China's Child-Targeted Mass Stabbing Crisis

Chinese Largest Ecovillages Forced To Close by The Yunnan Authorities (1)
    423 views Feb 14, 2014
    chanyuanbaishen
    22 subscribers

"This video includes "Part One: Brief Introduction of The Whole Disbandment Event Happened in the Second Home",
    "Part 2: Brief Introduction of The 3 Branches of the Second Home Ecovillage Project in Yunnan, China"
    and "Part Three: The Forced Disbandment to the Second Home Ecovillage Project from Local Governments in Yunnan, China"

Watch more videos:

Chinese Largest Ecovillages Forced To Close by The Yunnan Authorities (2)

Chinese Largest Ecovillages Forced To Close by The Yunnan Authorities (3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The largest ecovillage project in China is being forced to close by the Yunnan Authorities. One hundred and thirteen permanent residents of the Second Home ecovillage project, part of the Global Ecovillage Network (GEN), have been given notice to vacate with no offers of assistance or compensation from the Yunnan authorities.

The Second Home is the largest ecovillage project in China with spiritual pursuits and values. The core values of the Second Home are to revere the Greatest Creator, nature, and LIFE, and to follow the path of the Greatest Creator and the way of nature. We are creating and living a brand new life mode with no marriage or traditional family, with no private ownership, people live together in a big harmonious family, and all resources belonging to the community. Currently, our community has three branches scattered in Anning, Chuxiong, and Lincang of Yunnan Province, and our whole area is around one hundred, forty-five acres. The total number of permanent residents across all three branches is one hundred, thirteen, including twelve children.

The lifestyle and production methods of the Second Home ecovillage project are totally different from traditional lifestyle and production methods. Local government is afraid that we will develop into an "illegal organization" that could bring problems to Chinese society and to the government, and therefore they want to shut us down in order to avoid potential problems using the excuse that we did not register with the Department of City Affairs.

One hundred and thirteen permanent residents are affected, the majority of whom are women up to eighty-six years of age. Our communities have existed peacefully with surrounding residents for more than four years and received government cooperation and encouragement over this time. We have now been given very short notice to vacate our homes and the land we have tended with no written legal documents given by local government officials.

The landlords are being pressured by local officials and government officers to end the leases early. Attacks on our communities over the last two month have varied from damage to property to physical assaults on community members and are rumoured to have been financed by local government officials. No assistance has been given to residents to relocate, nor has any form of compensation for costs incurred by the communities been offered."

Source:http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.php... (The link for this forum is broken or no longer exists)
    Last edited by onawah; 16th April 2022 at 04:35.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th April 2022), wondering (15th April 2022), xidaijena (15th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I don't know if anyone else has posted the videos following before on any of Jena's threads, but I think they are something that need to be looked at when discussing the possible future of ecovillages in China today.
    The order in which the videos are presented on the first youtube page is a bit confusing, and doesn't seem to match the order in the subsequent youtube pages.
    I haven't watched them all myself as yet, but the philosophy and origin of the ecovillages seem to be identical to those which Jena has presented as characterisitic of her own ecovillage.

There seems to be some contradictions in the way the philosophy of these Chinese communities is being described.
    If marriage is forbidden, then what is actually being practiced is what we call in the West polyamory, which by its very nature, is characterized by promiscuity.
    Though according to the ecovillage's doctrine, promiscuity is frowned upon.
    As I recall, in a previous exchange with Jena it was revealed that the founder of these ecovillages was discovered to have been secretly promiscuous with quite a few of the women members.
    So possibly a sexual addiction was part of his motivation for designing the community to be polyamorous.
    Perhaps making polyamory official in these ecovillages was simply too much for the government to accept, and that is one reason why they were closed down.
    I doubt that polyamory would be considered moral, much less ideal by most people in China, and if that continues to be part of the design that is planned on being exported to other countries, I expect that will be causing a lot more problems.

Marx famously thought religion was "the opium of the masses", and so I don't think he would have had much admiration for Christ or the religious principles he espoused, as Jena has claimed.
    And of course, the sacrament of marriage and parental/child loyalty are essential parts of Christianity, as well as other religions.
    I wonder if any studies have been done on the mental and emotional health of children who are not considered to be solely the children of their actual birth parents in such an environment.

There are many ecovillages and other intentional communities in the US and other Western countries which are thriving, but without those restrictions on marriage.
    See Foundation for Intentional Community: https://www.ic.org/

It is more common for the CCP to treat racial minoriites in China in the way the closed down communities were, confiscating their property with no warning or recompense.
    (Though I don't know if any of the members were minorities.)
    I cannot help but wonder if such might become the same fate of Jena's community in China, especially in view of the increasingly draconian manner that Xi's CCP is currently manifesting.
    Practicing the kind of communism that Jena is proselytizing may be next to impossible in China's future Communist society, unless XI is overthrown and a less tyrannical leader is put in his place.
    Unless the CCP decides to allow the community to continue so that they can point to it as an example of what an ideal lifestyle ordinary Chinese people are living, though that is far from the truth.
    For most rural Chinese who live in poverty, or for the racial minorities, it is very far from the norm.
    Most of the wealthy Chinese live in the cities, including millionaires and billionaires, while most of the poor live in rural areas.
    (Obviously the distribution of wealth is as much a problem in China as it is elsewhere.)
    See: China's Child-Targeted Mass Stabbing Crisis

Chinese Largest Ecovillages Forced To Close by The Yunnan Authorities (1)
    423 views Feb 14, 2014
    chanyuanbaishen
    22 subscribers

"This video includes "Part One: Brief Introduction of The Whole Disbandment Event Happened in the Second Home",
    "Part 2: Brief Introduction of The 3 Branches of the Second Home Ecovillage Project in Yunnan, China"
    and "Part Three: The Forced Disbandment to the Second Home Ecovillage Project from Local Governments in Yunnan, China"

Watch more videos:

Chinese Largest Ecovillages Forced To Close by The Yunnan Authorities (2)

Chinese Largest Ecovillages Forced To Close by The Yunnan Authorities (3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The largest ecovillage project in China is being forced to close by the Yunnan Authorities. One hundred and thirteen permanent residents of the Second Home ecovillage project, part of the Global Ecovillage Network (GEN), have been given notice to vacate with no offers of assistance or compensation from the Yunnan authorities.

The Second Home is the largest ecovillage project in China with spiritual pursuits and values. The core values of the Second Home are to revere the Greatest Creator, nature, and LIFE, and to follow the path of the Greatest Creator and the way of nature. We are creating and living a brand new life mode with no marriage or traditional family, with no private ownership, people live together in a big harmonious family, and all resources belonging to the community. Currently, our community has three branches scattered in Anning, Chuxiong, and Lincang of Yunnan Province, and our whole area is around one hundred, forty-five acres. The total number of permanent residents across all three branches is one hundred, thirteen, including twelve children.

The lifestyle and production methods of the Second Home ecovillage project are totally different from traditional lifestyle and production methods. Local government is afraid that we will develop into an "illegal organization" that could bring problems to Chinese society and to the government, and therefore they want to shut us down in order to avoid potential problems using the excuse that we did not register with the Department of City Affairs.

One hundred and thirteen permanent residents are affected, the majority of whom are women up to eighty-six years of age. Our communities have existed peacefully with surrounding residents for more than four years and received government cooperation and encouragement over this time. We have now been given very short notice to vacate our homes and the land we have tended with no written legal documents given by local government officials.

The landlords are being pressured by local officials and government officers to end the leases early. Attacks on our communities over the last two month have varied from damage to property to physical assaults on community members and are rumoured to have been financed by local government officials. No assistance has been given to residents to relocate, nor has any form of compensation for costs incurred by the communities been offered.

Source:http://lifechanyuan.org/bbs/forum.php... (The link for this forum is broken or no longer exists)
    Dear onawah, the videos you shared about the community is our community-The Second Home (New Oasis for Life). And I made these videos.

Quote If marriage is forbidden, then what is actually being practiced is what we call in the West polyamory, which by its very nature, is characterized by promiscuity.
    Well, it is normal for you to consider so but the word" promiscuit" also shows that you are a little ugly in your soul.

Without marriage =promiscuity??? Then, please tell me, what is promiscuity? You treat us as animals? Then, this is why I say that YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANY CULTURE ABOUT CHINESE! Do you understand the level of Buddha? Jesus? or Avalokitesvara ?? Do you think they don't have marriage but will be characterized by promiscuity? You know nothing about Celetial beings and any higher spaces.

Quote As I recall, in a previous exchange with Jena it was revealed that the founder of these ecovillages was discovered to have been secretly promiscuous with quite a few of the women members.
    You words make me feel so angry. a sexual addiction?? Do you really understand the meaning of sexual addiction? You are about 70 years old and surely has no desire for sex. But I am still young and full of energy. I am so happy to enjoy the sex life and I will surely not become sexual addiction. Why? Because, I have Lifechanyuan values and have the enough emotional love from male chanyuan members.

From your thinking and words on sex, I can tell, you may not have a good marriage or a nice sex life. Your words are so lower. From my sharings about Lifechanyuan values and from all those beautiful pictures of our communities and members' hard working, you still think us such badly, I can only say: YOU ARE NOT A KIND AND CONNOTATION or Positive person. You have no idea about Angels' LOVE or Heavenly thinking.

Quote Marx famously thought religion was "the opium of the masses", and so I don't think he would have had much admiration for Christ or the religious principles he espoused, as Jena has claimed.
    That is the key point what you mention about
    Quote Then we have sociopaths, narcissists and psychopaths, who may seem quite normal on the surface, but are conscienceless and though they are in the minority, are the cause of many of the world's ills.
    That is the root!Marriage and Family are crazy things! I am the proof that marriage and family make me become schizophrenia. It is Lifechanyuan Values and the life of New Oasis for Life saving me!

It is very very understandable that YOU CAN'T OR NEVER UNDERSTAND THIS!

Quote I wonder if any studies have been done on the mental and emotional health of children who are not considered to be solely the children of their actual birth parents in such an environment.
    You wonder? You want to know? Just use your foot to walk and buy the ticket to China! Then you will have the chance to know that what you are thinking about the children of our community are TOTALLY WRONG!

Don't you SEE the happy smile on these children's face? Don't know how happy they are when they have the ability to sing and dance to perform on the stage? Don't you understand how lucky they are when they have so many fathers and mothers in the communty to take care of them? CAN you feel how comfortable they are when they study the meaning of the Greatest Creator and don't need to worry their study or grades and don't need to spend all their time to face the boundless pressure of study and examinations?

PLEASE watch carefully and THINK postively about below videos:

YOU know nothing and just have false compassion. You don't know the true meaning of life and LIFE. You have no idea about the Greatest Creator, Jesus and Buddha. You are just focus on your own negative and wrong consciousness.

“谁能经营好夫妻生活

Who Can Manage a Marriage Well?
    Xuefen
    December 31, 2018
    (Translated by Qinyou and Edited by Kaer)

天下人都想经营好夫妻生活,都想青梅竹马白头偕老,都想互敬互爱和睦到老,都想相携相扶和气到老,都想百依百顺恩爱到老,但是,试问,古今中外能经营好夫妻生活的有几人?皇帝总统能经营好吗?亿万富翁能经营好 吗?有权有势的达官贵人能经营好吗?文人才子专家教授各路明星能经营好吗?普通大众能经营好吗?

Everyone wants to manage their marriage well; they want to grow old together with their childhood sweethearts, respect, support, and love each other until they die, and be compliant and loving until the end, but try to answer this question: how many people across all times and countries can actually do this? Can emperors or presidents? Can billionaires? Can powerful and influential high officials and dignitaries? Can literary talents, experts, professors or stars of entertainment? Can even ordinary workers manage them well?

答案是,没有一个人能经营好夫妻生活。即使圣人也经营不好夫妻生活。

The answer is that no one can manage their marriage well; even saints cannot do it.

什么是理想的夫妻生活?
      美满的夫妻生活是,从没有争执和吵嘴,相互从不说伤心话,相互信任不猜疑,任何一方从不存私房钱,从不与丈夫或妻子之外的异性发生性关系,在处理与父母、公婆、叔伯、妯娌、亲戚、朋友、同事、邻里、儿女的事务 上一视同仁,同气连枝,同心同德同礼,绝无不同意见,妻子对丈夫尊敬有加,丈夫对妻子恩爱有加,双方从不冷战,更不实施暴力,妻子从不“一哭二闹三上吊”,丈夫从不“一骂二打三动刀”,丈夫不开心了,妻子关护备至 ,妻子不开心了,丈夫抚慰备至,不求同年同月同日生,但愿同年同月同日死。

What is the ideal marriage? A happy marriage requires that there are never arguments or quarrels, no hurting words towards each other, mutual trust without suspicion, that neither will keep private money or even consider sexual relations with anyone else, and that both will treat their parents, parents-in-law, uncles, other in-laws, more distant relatives, friends, colleagues, neighbors, and children equally well and with the same spirit, heart, and courtesy, and without disagreements. Each respects and has much love for the other, and they never have any kind of cold war with verbal or emotional violence, let alone physical violence. The wife never attempts to control the husband by “crying, misbehaving, or threatening to harm herself, and the husband never swears, curses, or threatens to harm his wife. When either is unhappy, the other takes good care of them and comforts them lovingly. They were not born on the same day, but they hope to die together in each other's arms.

请问,天下哪一个丈夫能做到这一点?哪一位妻子能做到这一点?
      不要幻想了,谁也做不到。除非你到文学小说中寻找,现实中很难找得到。
      问题出在哪里?
      答:出在人性中。
      人性天生是自私的,既然自私,哪有什么美满幸福的夫妻生活而言。

May I ask what husband or wife can do this? Stop fantasizing because there are none; they only exist in fiction novels.

Question: Where is the problem?
    Answer: It is in human nature; human nature is inherently selfish, so knowing that, how could you hope to find such a thing in real life?

世界上,最复杂最难经营的关系就是夫妻关系,如果不是门当户对,就不会有平等而言;如果不是处在同一个境界上,就不会有相互的理解;如果不是郎才女貌,就免不了红杏出墙;如果各自没有热心的事业和爱好,就不会 有和睦和谐而言。夫妻关系不单纯是两个人的关系,它牵扯到生活的方方面面,除非夫妻两人生活在与世隔绝食物丰富的环境中,否则,夫妻之间的战争,明的和暗的,外表的和内心的,绝无停息的一天,直到死亡才能终结一切 。

The most complicated and difficult relationships in the world are thoses between married couples. If it is not a good match, then there will be no equality; if they are not in the same realm, then there will be no mutual understanding; if they do not make a perfect match, then it is inevitable that one will cheat on the other; if one of them is not enthusiastic about the other’s career or hobbies, then they will not resonate in harmony. The relationships between married couples are not simply ones between two people; rather, they involve all aspects of life. Unless a couple occupies an environment in which they are isolated from the world and rich in food, the war between them, whether obvious or secretive, superficial or deep, will only stop when death brings their relationship to a close.

人,都向往自由,但是,只要处在夫妻关系中,休想自由。钱挣多了会自由吗?休想!官做大了会自由吗?休想!出名了会自由吗?休想!逃到异国他乡了会自由吗?休想!

People all yearn for freedom, but as long as you are in a marital relationship, that will never happen.

Will people be free if they earn more money?

Will an official be free if they rise to higher ranks?

Will a performer be free if they become famous?

Will people be free if they escape to a foreign country?

不要相互欺骗了,表面上的温情脉脉掩盖不了内心的蠢蠢欲动,表面上的嬉皮笑脸掩盖不了内心的苦涩泪水,人类应当结束夫妻关系了。
      没有夫妻关系了如何生活?如何满足精神上、心灵上、生理上、生活中的欲求和渴望?

No, no, no, and no, so stop cheating yourselves and each other. Your superficial tenderness cannot hide your heart’s eagerness and your superficial smiles cannot cover up your heart’s bitter tears. People need to end marital relationships NOW.

Then how are people to live without marital relationships while still satisfying their needs for spiritual, emotional, and physical intimacy?

人类有福了,生命禅院为此已经找到了一种人类千百年来梦寐以求的理想生活模式,它就是生命禅院创建的生命绿洲(第二家园)生活模式,经过近十年的探索和试验,这种模式不仅能解决夫妻所面临和向往的一切问题,更 会将人生导向开心、快乐、自由、幸福的境界,将生命引向富饶美丽的天国世界。

Blessed are we because it is for this reason that the ideal life mode which humans have dreamed of for thousands of years has finally arrived; it is the New Oasis for Life (the Second Home) mode created by Lifechanyuan. After nearly ten years of exploration and experimentation, we have found that this mode can not only solve all the problems that all couples have faced and confronted, but also lead lives toward a rich and beautiful world of happiness, joy, freedom, and blessing.

几千年来人类没有解决好的夫妻关系问题你也解决不了,丢掉幻想,丢掉烦恼,开始朝着生命禅院的生命绿洲模式靠近!靠近!再靠近!不要试图改变你的丈夫或妻子,不要试图能彻底理解和了解你的丈夫或妻子,不要做无 谓的努力了,全心全意去建设新生活绿洲家园,投入绿洲家园的生活中,那才是最理性的选择是最好的出路。

The problem which has not been solved for thousands of years, finally has been...NOW.
    Discard your fantasies and troubles and start to move toward Lifechanyuan's New Oasis for Life.

Come closer!
    Closer still!
    Do not try to change your husband or wife, do not try to know and understand them thoroughly, stop making unnecessary efforts, but try to build the New Oasis for Life wholeheartedly, plunge into the life of    the New Oasis for Life. This is the most rational choice for a better life.

期望你有生之年能进入生命绿洲(第二家园)享受做人的真正乐趣,那时,你才会真正明白什么叫人的生活。

I hope that you can enter the New Oasis for Life (originally the Second Home) soon and experience the real joy of being human. Only then will you truly understand what human life can be.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

认为共产主义社会就是共妻是天大的误解
    雪峰

人类中有些人是头朝下活着,他们平视时看到的都是垃圾,他们仰视时看到的大都是人们的屁股,那些说共产主义社会一定是“共妻”社会的人,就是一些头朝下活着的人。
    共产主义社会是共妻的社会吗?当然不是。因为在共产主义社会没有婚姻和家庭,没有婚姻和家庭的社会就没有丈夫和妻子,哪来的妻子可共?
    说共产主义社会里共妻,这是天大的误解,这是站在人类现状的基点上,即有婚姻和家庭的基点上的错误认识,他们认为,只要是共产主义社会,大家的丈夫和妻子就得共享,实不知,共产主义社会里就没有婚姻和家庭,不存在 共妻的基础和土壤。
    要真正理解共产主义社会,首先必须了解以下作者及其著作。
    柏拉图《理想国》
    莫尔《乌托邦》
    贝拉密《回顾》
    史德普顿《人之始末》
    培根《新大西洋大陆》
    康帕内拉《太阳城》
    摩里斯《来自乌有之乡的消息》
    巴特勒《乌有之乡》
    赫胥黎《美丽新世界》
    欧威尔《一九八四》
    史基纳《桃源二村》
    马孤哲《论解放》
    圣西门《新基督教》
    傅立叶《新世界》《全世界和谐》《情欲论》
    欧文《人类思想和实践中的革命》
    马克思主义哲学、政治经济学和科学社会主义。
    孔子在《礼记 礼运篇》中对大同的描述。
    康有为《大同书》
    了解以上作者及其著作是远远不足以明白共产主义社会的特征的,因为以上作者都是处在人类社会有婚姻家庭这个前提下对理想社会的一种设想和追求,虽然他们的思想超越了现实,但他们的意识里依然认为共产主义社会是在婚 姻家庭的基础上发展演变而来的,所以,他们对理想境界的表述是无法完备的,是顾此失彼缺胳膊少腿不完整的。
    共产主义名称的前身是乌托邦,乌托邦被人们认为是不可能实现的空想社会,像摩里斯、巴特勒、赫胥黎的著作,本质上是反乌托邦的,但正像英国唯美主义艺术运动的倡导者,英国著名的作家、诗人、戏剧家、艺术家、童话家 奥斯卡•王尔德所言,“一张没有乌托邦的世界地图是丝毫不值得一顾的,”他常引用的一句语录是:“我们都在阴沟里,但仍有人仰望星空。”
    那些说生命禅院创办的第二家园是提倡“共妻”的人们,就是活在阴沟里的人们,当年一些人说中国共产党及其领导的中国工农红军是要“共妻”的,普通老百姓一听要“共妻”,想象着自己的妻子要被共,就开始污蔑、反对、 抵抗共产党,实际情况怎么样呢?共产党从来就没有“共妻”,虽然苏联共产党在其历史进程中出现过一些极端的“共妻”现象,但那只是局部且短暂现象,我们不能说一个人身上有疮疤就说这个人是疮疤吧?
    说实话,生命禅院创建的第二家园,就是人们理想中的乌托邦和人们追求的共产主义社会,历史上的贤哲们只是在思想和设想,但我们把人们的理想变成了现实。
    第二家园里“共妻”吗?当然没有,因为在第二家园没有婚姻和家庭,当然不存在丈夫和妻子,所有人,一旦进入第二家园,原来的夫妻关系即行解体,开始过人类新生活。
    “共妻”,是一切愚昧、落后且卑鄙无耻的反动分子蛊惑民众狙击文明最拿手的舆论武器,这个武器最能煽动民心并制造危机感,尤其是一些固守传统理念的半瓶子知识分子,用这极其简练的“共妻”箴言激起民众的愤慨和仇恨 来阻挡人们朝着更加文明的理想社会前行。
    但是,不管猥琐邪恶的人们如何贬低和侮辱乌托邦式的共产主义社会第二家园,人类追求自由和理想社会的步伐无法阻挡,今天的第二家园将会成为全人类生活的模式和样板,让那些活在阴沟里头朝下侮辱第二家园“共妻”的人 们去哀叹哀鸣歇斯底里地嗥叫吧!我们不会被吓倒!“天国里不娶不嫁,”上帝的王国里没有丈夫和妻子,第二家园就是天国千年界的拷贝,明天,当全人类的贤人们认识和了解了第二家园,全人类会欢呼雀跃的,唯有那些说第 二家园提倡“共妻”的人类文明的害虫们会羞愧难当,会找个地缝钻进地下通到地狱咬牙切齿地咀咒了。
    2011/10/13

Google Translate:

It is a big misunderstanding that communist society is a common wife

Xuefeng

Some human beings live with their heads down. When they look up, all they see is garbage. When they look up, they mostly see people's butts. Those who say that a communist society must be a "shared wife" society are just some heads. People who live face down.
    Is a communist society a society of common wives? of course not. Because there is no marriage and family in a communist society, and a society without marriage and family will have no husband and wife. Where can a wife be shared?
    It is a huge misunderstanding to say that there are common wives in a communist society. This is a misunderstanding based on the basis of human status, that is, the basis of marriage and family. They believe that as long as it is a communist society, everyone's husband and Wives have to be shared. I don’t know that in a communist society, there is no marriage and family, and there is no foundation and soil for shared wives.
    To truly understand communist society, one must first understand the following authors and their writings.
    Plato's "Republic"
    Moore's "Utopia"
    Bellamy's "Retrospective"
    Stapleton, "The Beginning and End of Man"
    Bacon's "New Atlantic Continent"
    Campanella "Sun City"
    Morris, "Message from a Land of Nothing"
    Butler's "Nowhere"
    Huxley's Brave New World
    Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four"
    Skinner's "Two Villages in Taoyuan"
    "On Liberation" by Ma Guzhe
    St. Simon's "New Christianity"
    Fourier's "New World", "World Harmony", "Lust"
    Owen, "Revolution in Human Thought and Practice"
    Marxist philosophy, political economy and scientific socialism.
    Confucius' description of Datong in "Book of Rites: Li Yun Pian".
    Kang Youwei's "Book of Great Harmony"
    Understanding the above authors and their works is far from enough to understand the characteristics of communist society, because the above authors are all under the premise of marriage and family in human society. However, in their consciousness, they still believe that the communist society developed and evolved on the basis of marriage and family. Therefore, their expression of the ideal state is not complete, and it is incomplete without arms and legs.
    The predecessor of the name of communism is Utopia, which is considered to be an unrealistic utopian society. Like the works of Morris, Butler and Huxley, it is essentially dystopian, but it is just like the advocacy of the British aesthetic art movement. The author, the famous British writer, poet, dramatist, artist, and fairy tale Oscar Wilde said, "A map of the world without utopia is not worth looking at at all." In the gutter, but there are still people looking up at the stars."
    Those who said that the Second Home established by Lifechanyuan advocated "sharing wives", that is, people living in the gutter. Back then, some people said that the Communist Party of China and the Red Army of Chinese Workers and Peasants under its leadership wanted to "share wives." Hearing that he wanted to "share wives", he imagined that his wife would be communed, so he began to slander, oppose, and resist the Communist Party. What is the actual situation? The Communist Party has never "shared wives". Although the Communist Party of the Soviet Union has experienced some extreme "shared wives" in its historical process, it is only a partial and short-lived phenomenon. We can't say that a person has a scar to say that this person is a scar. Bar?
    To be honest, the second home created by Lifechanyuan is the ideal utopia and the communist society that people pursue. The sages in history are only thinking and envisioning, but we have turned people's ideals into reality.
    Is there a "shared wife" in the second home? Of course not, because there is no marriage and family in the second home, and of course there is no husband and wife. Once everyone enters the second home, the original relationship between husband and wife will be disintegrated, and a new human life will begin.
    "Shared wives" is the best public opinion weapon for all ignorant, backward and despicable reactionaries to confuse the people to snipe civilization. This extremely succinct motto of "shared wives" aroused indignation and hatred among the people and prevented people from moving towards a more civilized ideal society.
    However, no matter how the wretched and evil people demean and insult the utopian second home of communism, mankind cannot stop the pursuit of freedom and an ideal society. Today's second home will become a model and a model for the lives of all human beings. People who live in the gutter and insult the "shared wife" of the second homeland go wailing and howling hysterically! We will not be intimidated! "If you don't marry or marry in the kingdom of heaven," there are no husbands and wives in God's kingdom. The second homeland is a copy of the thousand-year world of the kingdom of heaven. Tomorrow, when the wise people of all mankind know and understand the second homeland, all mankind will cheer. Only those pests of human civilization who say that the Second Homeland advocates "shared wives" will be ashamed and will find a crack in the ground and burrow into hell to gnash their teeth and curse.
    2011/10/13

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please have a read about the true words from the children of our community:

感恩的心
    冯婧

感恩上帝爷爷创造了我们,让我们住在一个如仙境般的第二家园。
    感恩上帝爷爷派来了那么多的圣人,来引导我们进入您的后花园。
    感恩雪峰导游,写出了那么多的文章,让我们的心灵更加完美。
    感恩我的爸爸妈妈对我的照顾,还把我带到了如仙境一般的第二家园。
    感恩彼岸妈妈对我的关照和教育。我记得有一次我哭的时候彼岸妈妈就给我讲道理,我要对彼岸妈妈说一声,“您幸福了!”
    感恩我的老师,教给我了那么多的知识,谢谢你们,老师!
    感恩家园里的亲人们,创建了这么美丽的家园,我要对家园里的亲人们说一声,“你们幸福了!”
    感恩厨房里的妈妈们,给我们做了那么多的绿色的蔬菜,真的好吃极了,我要对厨房里的妈妈说一声,“你们幸福了!”
    感恩小花,给这个地球装饰了好多种颜色。
    感恩小草,把土地变成了绿色,谢谢你,小草!,
    感恩小河,是你们给了我们干净有甘甜的水,谢谢你,小河!
    感恩上帝爷爷,感恩雪峰导游,感恩我的爸爸妈妈,感恩彼岸妈妈,感恩所有人!

A thankful heart
    Feng Jing

Thank the Greatest Creator for creating us, let us live in a second home like a fairyland.
    Thank the Greatest Creator for sending so many saints to guide us into your back garden.
    Thanks to Guide Xuefeng, who wrote so many articles to make our hearts more perfect.
    I am grateful to my parents for taking care of me and taking me to a second home like a fairyland.
    I am grateful to Mother Bian Celestial for her care and education. I remember one time when I was crying, Mother Bian Celestial taught me about the wisdom of life, and I wanted to say to Mother Bian Celestial, "You are so kind!"
    Thanks to my teachers, who taught me so much knowledge, thank you, teachers!
    I am grateful to the chanyuan members in the Second home for creating such a beautiful home. I want to say to the chanyuan members in the home, "You are kind!"
    Thanks to the mothers who are working the kitchen for making so many green vegetables for us, which are really delicious. I want to say to the mothers who are working the kitchen, "You are kind!"
    Thanks to the little flowers, which decorate the earth with many colors.
    Thank the grass for turning the land into green, thank you, grass! ,
    Thank the little rivers, you gave us clean and sweet water, thank you, the little rivers!
    Thank the Greatest Creator, thank Guide Xuefeng, thank my parents, thank Mother Bian Celestial, thank everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

感恩的心
    常静珂

感恩上帝爷爷,您为我们人类建设了一个这样美丽而又和谐的地球,供我们居住,只可惜,本来那么美好的地球,却被人类破坏成现在这样,地球妈妈的心一定很痛很痛。上帝爷爷还为那些心灵完美的人们创造了更高的生命空间 ,好让我们的未来更加美好。
    感恩上帝爷爷,感谢您赐予我一双心灵的窗口,及我身体上各个健全的部位和灵觉,使我能够欣赏到大自然的美,尝到时间的酸甜苦辣咸。
    感恩上帝的使者雪峰导游,来人间度化人类,收割成熟庄稼。并且带领家园亲人们建设了一个美若仙境的第二家园,让那些有灵性并信仰上帝的人们常住在这里,过上美好生活。
    感恩上帝的恩赐和妈妈的带领,终于把我引进了生命禅院的大门。在这里有我的好伙伴陪我一起玩耍,使我不再孤单,不再有任何的烦恼和痛苦。
    感恩彼岸妈妈,感恩您在这两年多的时间里对我们的照顾和教导。使我们生病的时候有人照顾,遇到困难的时候有人帮助。
    感恩所有的老师,你们用心血来栽培我们,把所有的知识都教给了我们。可我们不懂得感恩,上课还一直玩闹,在这里,我向所有的老师道歉。
    感恩大自然的花草树木,你们不顾风吹雨打地来为人类展现美,阻挡沙尘暴及大部分的自然灾害。
    感恩家园的亲人们,你们用爱心建设了一个和谐家园,还给了我们无私的爱,让我们生活在爱的世界中。
    感恩吧,只要我们大家都有一颗感恩的心,相信我们的未来会更加美好!

A thankful heart
    Chang Jingke

Thanks to the Greatest Creator, you have built such a beautiful and harmonious earth for us, human beings to live in. It is a pity that the originally beautiful earth has been destroyed by human beings to what it is now. Mother Earth's heart must be very painful. The Greatest Creator also created a higher life space for those with perfect hearts, so that our future will be better.
    Thank you, the Greatest Creator, for giving me a pair of windows to my soul, as well as various healthy parts of my body and spiritual sense, so that I can appreciate the beauty of nature and taste the ups and downs of time.
    Thanks to the messenger of the Greatest Creator, Guide Xuefeng for coming to the world to save human beings and harvest ripened crops. He also led the chanyuan members of Lifecahnyuan to build a second home that is as beautiful as a fairyland, so that those who have spirituality and believe in the Gretaest Creator can live here and live a good life.
    Thanks to the Gretaest Creator's gift and my mother's leadership, I was finally entered the gate of Lifechanyuan. I have my good friends to play with me here, so that I am no longer alone, and no longer have any troubles and pains.
    I am grateful to Mother Bian Celestial, and I am grateful for your care and teaching for us over the past two years. To take care of us when we are sick, and to help us when we are in trouble.
    Thanks to all the teachers, you have cultivated us with your hard work and taught us all the knowledge. But we don't know how to be grateful, and we have been playing around in class. Here, I apologize to all the teachers.
    Thanks to the flowers, plants and trees of nature, you show the beauty to human beings regardless of the wind and rain, and prevent sandstorms and most natural disasters.
    Thanks to the chanyuan members of the homeland, you built a harmonious homeland with love, and gave us selfless love, so that we can live in a world of love.
    Be grateful, as long as we all have a grateful heart, I believe our future will be even better!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

感恩
    段凯杰
    感恩真主佛祖耶和华——上帝
    感恩您的恩典,
    是您赐予我眼睛,让我看到了宇宙的万事万物,饱览群星;
    感恩上帝赐予了我耳朵,让我可要听到大自然美妙的旋律;
    感恩上帝赐予我们廉价而又珍贵的空气和阳光,让我们能在地球上轻松地生存。
    感恩基督耶稣,
    他用他珍贵的生命为我们赎罪,让人类有了希望;
    感恩释迦摩尼、老子、穆罕默德等历代贤哲的教诲,他们的智慧化解了我们内心的忧虑,升华了人性,给了我们做人的尊严,给了我们取之不尽、用之不竭的宝贵精神财富。
    感恩父母的恩情,是他们把我养育到了这么大,你们的恩情青山载不动,时空移不走;
    感谢在世俗算计过我、伤害过我的人,如果没有你们,我也不会想要离开去一个更好的地方,也不会来到第二家园。
    感恩上帝爷爷赐予我们第二家园,
    感恩上帝爷爷派遣雪峰导游来人间给我们心灵的指导。
    让我们不仅有物质上的丰足,天天过着开心、快乐、自由、幸福、衣食无忧的生活,
    还让我们知道了宇宙中还有一个超自然灵魂——上帝;
    知道了要敬畏上帝、敬畏生命、敬畏大自然,走上帝之道。
    知道了是上帝创造了宇宙;
    知道了宇宙中有36维空间,20个平行世界,并且摆下了三十六道八卦阵,知道了天国千年界、万年界和极乐界;
    知道了统御宇宙万事万物的是道;
    知道了上帝的八大特征;
    知道了完美人性能进入天国;
    知道了不仅有物质世界,还有反物质世界。
    感恩上帝爷爷所赐予的一切,包括没有赐予的也要感谢,
    因为没有赐予我假恶丑,上帝爷爷赐予我的是开心快乐自由幸福。
    感恩一切。

Be Grateful

Duan Kaijie

Grateful to Allah Buddha Yahweh - the Greatest Creator
    Thanks for your grace,
    It was you who gave me eyes to see everything in the universe, and to see the stars;
    Thank the Greatest Creator for giving me ears, so that I can hear the wonderful melody of nature;
    Thank the Greatest Creator for the cheap and precious air and sunlight that allow us to live easily on earth.
    Thank Christ Jesus,
    He used his precious life to atone for our sins and gave mankind hope;
    I am grateful for the teachings of Shakyamuni, Lao Tzu, Mohammed and other sages of all ages. Their wisdom resolves our inner worries, elevates our humanity, gives us human dignity, and gives us inexhaustible and inexhaustible precious spiritual wealth.
    I am grateful for the kindness of my parents. They raised me to such a great height.
    Thanks to the people who have cheated and hurt me in the world, without you, I would not want to leave to go to a better place, nor would I come to the second home.
    Thanks to the Greatest Creator for giving us the second home,
    Thank the Greatest Creator for sending Guide Xuefeng to the world to give us spiritual guidance.
    Let us not only have material abundance, but also live a happy, happy, free, happy, and worry-free life every day.
    Also let us know that there is a supernatural soul in the universe - the Greatest Creator;
    Know to revere the Greatest Creator, revere life, revere nature, and follow the way of God.
    Knowing that the Greatest Creator created the universe;
    Knowing that there are 36-dimensional spaces and 20 parallel worlds in the universe, and setting up thirty-six gossip arrays, knowing the Thousand-year World, Ten Thousand Years World, and the Elysium World;
    Knowing that it is the Tao that governs all things in the universe;
    Know the eight characteristics of God;
    Knowing that the perfect man can enter the kingdom of heaven;
    Knowing that there is not only the material world, but also the non-material world.
    Be grateful for everything that the Greatest Creator has given, including those that are not given,
    Because I didn't given me false, evil and ugly, what the Greatest Creator gave me was happiness, freedom and happiness.
    Thanks for everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

感恩
    郭晨亮
    感恩上帝赐予我生命,让我生活在这如诗如画的地球上;
    感恩上帝赐予我眼、耳、鼻、舌、身等,可以让我看到无边无际的大千世界;
    感恩上帝可以让我们聆听到大自然的声音,让我一天有一个宁静的心;
    感恩上帝可以让我们尝到酸甜苦辣,感觉到不同的滋味。
    感恩上帝让我来到犹如仙境的第二家园,并不断地鞭鼓励着我;
    感恩上帝赐予我衣服,不仅好看,还可以保暖、护体。
    感恩上帝让我们有明天,
    感恩上帝让我们有开心、快乐、自由、幸福以及悲痛、伤心、难过;
    感恩上帝每天赐予我们美味的五谷杂粮。滋养着我们的小宝宝(五脏六腑等)。
    感恩基督耶稣用你生命换来了今天,如果没有你,我们人类就不会有今天。
    感恩导游为人类创建了生命禅院、第二家园。
    感恩每一位神佛先圣关心着人类和地球,
    感恩每一个妖魔鬼怪维护着宇宙的对立和谐,
    感恩导游,彼岸妈妈和各位老师一直以来无微不至的关心和照顾;
    感恩家园的爸爸妈妈、哥哥姐姐为我们的付出,我想对家园的每一位亲人说一声,“你们幸福了!”
    感恩太阳洒下的每一缕阳光,照耀着所以的生命。
    感恩每一朵美丽的花朵,让我们知道还有更高、更美的生命空间。
    感恩上帝宽恕我们犯下的一切罪过;
    感恩大自然每一个生命为我们人类不断地服务;
    感恩所有的一切。

感恩
    侯林楠
    感恩上帝爷爷,
    您给予了我们这么美好的第二家园
    感恩厨房里的妈妈们,
    你们每天为我们做出美味的佳肴,
    感谢你们,
    我想对你们说:
    “你们幸福了!”

感恩彼岸妈妈,
    你一直以来照顾着我们,
    一直都在帮助我们改正身上的毛病,
    我想对你说,“你幸福了!”
    感恩宝娟姐姐,每天为我们洗衣服,让我们每天都能穿上干干净净的衣服,你幸福了。
    感恩地里的爸爸妈妈哥哥姐姐们,为我们种出了可口美味的蔬菜,你们幸福了!
    感恩教我们的老师们,你们一直以来都在教我们知识,你们幸福了!

感恩
    肖麟慧
    感恩上帝爷爷赐予了家园
    还给予了我们那么多
    我真的很感恩您——上帝爷爷
    感恩家园里的爸爸妈妈
    每天都做着劳动
    不管太阳光有多么强烈
    你们还是在那里劳动

感恩彼岸妈妈和老师
    因为他们一直都在教导我们
    不管我么多么的淘气
    他们还是在给我们讲道理
    我记得有一次
    我被王星渝弄哭了
    彼岸妈妈依然在给我讲道理
    当他们给我讲道理时
    我的心里总是那么的温馨

感恩每一朵花儿
    你的芬芳让我一下子好了许多
    感恩导游你一直为家园的付出
    不管白天还是晚上
    您依然都在那里付出
    有一次我做错了
    但您还是用那种慈祥的眼睛看着我
    不但没有打我
    还用温柔的身影的对我说:
    “下次不要做了!”

感恩每一颗树
    你用叶子和树枝让我乘凉
    感恩家园里的哥哥姐姐
    也为家园劳动
    有时还陪我们玩
    感恩家园里的小鸡
    你们为家园下蛋了
    让我们品尝到了蛋的味道

感恩每一只小鸟
    都在为我们唱歌
    感恩每一滴水
    让我看到了倒映在水里的青山
    感恩风儿
    有时我们去登山出汗了
    你吹过来
    让我感觉很凉爽

感恩和我一起生活的小伙伴
    感恩我的父母把我带进了家园
    感恩我是家园里的小朋友
    在家园里我的生活充满了色彩
    每天都可以开心快乐自由幸福滴生活着。

Be Grateful

Guo Chenliang

Thank the Greatest Creator for giving me life, let me live on this picturesque Earth;
    I am grateful to the Greatest Creator for giving me eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body, etc., so that I can see the boundless world;
    Thank the Greatest Creator that we can listen to the voice of nature and let me have a peaceful heart one day;
    Thank the Greatest Creator that we can taste the ups and downs and feel different tastes.
    Thank the Greatest Creator for letting me come to my second home like a fairyland, and constantly whipping and encouraging me;
    I am grateful to the Greatest Creator for giving me clothes that not only look good, but also keep warm and protect my body.
    Thank the Greatest Creator for giving us a tomorrow,
    Thank the Greatest Creator for making us happy, happy, free, happy and sad, sad and sad;
    Thank the Greatest Creator for giving us delicious whole grains every day. Nourish our little baby (internal organs, etc.).
    Thank Christ Jesus for your life in exchange for today, without you, we, humans would not have today.
    Thanks to Guide Xuefeng for creating the Lifechanyuan and the second home for mankind.
    I am grateful to every gods, Buddha, and sage for caring about human beings and the earth,
    Grateful to every demon and monster who maintains the harmony of opposites in the universe,
    Thanks to Guide Xuefeng, Mother Bian Celestial and the teachers for their meticulous care.
    Thanks to the parents, brothers and sisters of the Second Home for their dedication, I want to say to every chanyuan members in the the Second Home, "You are KIND!"
    Grateful for every ray of sunshine shed by the sun, illuminating all life.
    Thanks for every beautiful flower, let us know that there is a higher and more beautiful life space.
    Grateful that the Greatest Creator forgives all our sins;
    Grateful that every life in nature continuously serves us human beings;
    Thanks for everything.

Be Grateful

Hou Linnan

thank the Greatest Creator,
    You have given us such a beautiful second home
    Thanks to the moms in the kitchen,
    You make delicious food for us every day,
    thank you,
    I want to say to you:
    "You are kind!"

Thanks to Mother Bian Celetsial,
    You have always taken good care of us,
    has been helping us to correct our faults,
    I want to say to you, "You are kind!"
    Thank you Sister Baojuan for washing our clothes every day so that we can wear clean clothes every day. You are very kind.
    Thanks to the parents, mother, brothers and sisters in the field, who have grown delicious and delicious vegetables for us, you are kind!
    Thanks to the teachers who taught us, you have been teaching us knowledge all the time, you are kind!

Be Grateful

Xiao Linhui

Grateful to the Greatest Creator for giving the Second Home
    gave us so much
    I am really thankful to you - the Greatest Creator
    Thanks to the parents at the Second Home
    working every day
    no matter how strong the sun
    you still work there

Thanks to Mother Bian Celestial and teachers
    because they've been teaching us
    No matter how naughty I am
    They're still teaching us
    I remember one time
    I was made to cry by Wang Xingyu
    Mother Bian Celestial is still telling me the truth
    when they taught me about the wisdom
    My heart is always so warm

Thanks for every flower
    Your fragrance makes me feel better all at once
    Thanks to Guide Xuefeng, you have been working for the Second Home
    Whether day or night
    you still work there
    I did it wrong once
    But you still look at me with those kind eyes
    not only did not hit me
    He also said to me with a gentle figure:
    "Don't do it next time!"

Grateful for every tree
    You keep me cool with leaves and branches
    Thanks to my brothers and sisters at the Second Home
    also work for the Second Home
    play with us sometimes
    Grateful for the chickens in the Second Home
    You laid eggs for the Second Home
    Let us taste the taste of eggs

Grateful for every bird
    are singing for us
    Thanks for every drop of water
    Let me see the green mountains reflected in the water
    Thanksgiving
    Sometimes we go hiking and sweat
    you blow over
    make me feel cool

Thanks to my friends who live with me
    Thanks to my parents for bringing me to the Second Home
    Grateful that I am a child in the Second Home
    In the Second Home my life is full of color
    You can live happily and freely every day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

感恩
    吕爱荣
    首先感恩上帝爷爷赐予我们眼耳鼻舌身,
    让我们能够领悟到无边无际的大千世界,
    也能尝到酸甜苦辣
    感恩我的父母
    是你们把我引领到了家园里
    让我能够在家园里自由、幸福、开心、快乐的生活
    感恩导游一直引领着我们,您幸福了!
    感恩彼岸妈妈一路带领着我们,
    我们很调皮,但您依然是不辞辛苦的给我们讲道理,讲了又讲,说了又说。
    彼岸妈妈,您幸福了!
    感恩每一位老师,
    天天给我们上课让我们知道了更多的知识
    你们幸福了!
    感恩家园里的每一位亲人们
    感恩你们为家园付出的一切
    你们幸福了!
    感恩为我们洗衣服的人,
    让我们每一天都能够穿上干净的衣服
    感恩地里劳作的亲人们,
    感谢你们为我们种出的一道道可口的饭菜
    你们幸福了!
    感恩欺负我的人,是你们又让我洗清了自己所积累的罪恶。
    感恩每一只在天空中飞翔的鸟儿,谢谢你们为我们展现了你们飞翔的舞姿;
    感恩每一朵花儿给我们带来的芳香;
    感恩每一株小草能让我们大脑有一种清脆、心旷神怡的感觉;
    感恩每一滴水、每一块草地、每一位亲人……
    要感恩的太多了,
    千言万语道不尽你们付出的一点一滴。
    感恩上帝爷爷能赐予大千世界每种生物灵性,
    让它们尽情地绽放它们的千姿百态;
    感恩上帝爷爷能够让我们一群小宝宝从小生活在充满和谐温馨的第二家园里。
    我们荣幸能够在第二家园生活,
    也很荣幸上帝爷爷给了我这么一段美好的童年。
    感恩每天日出晚落的太阳,谢谢你们为我们照明,给我们温暖,不再让我们感到寂寞和孤单。
    感恩大千世界的万事万物万象,是你们把这个世界描绘成了一幅山清水秀、绚丽多彩的世界,
    既美丽又美好,千姿百态,各展风采。
    要我怎么感谢您呢,佛祖上帝!我无法用确切的语言和文字表达出来,但是我还是要感恩您!
    感恩,真主耶和华上帝!

感恩的心
    王波文
    感恩,宇宙至尊——佛祖上帝!
    感谢您创造了这一切
    我能有幸来到您的王国
    听您的使者雪峰的教诲
    是您的恩赐
    感恩,美丽的大自然!
    你那壮丽的景象
    真是让我如痴如醉
    感恩,美味的食物!
    感谢你们的奉献和付出
    才有了今天这么健康的我们
    感恩伟大的地球妈妈!
    这么多年来,人类多次伤害你
    你却依然无怨无悔
    你真了不起!
    感恩,上帝的使者——雪峰导游!
    感谢你让我知道除地球外还有更加美丽的世界等待着我们
    千年梦想,我要回到天国故乡
    感恩,彼岸妈妈!
    我在家园已有一年多了
    在这段时间里
    你对我们呢很好
    有时候,我们会惹你生气
    请你能原谅我们
    感恩,所有的老师们!
    你们每天都会教我们许多知识,
    可我们经常扰乱课堂
    我们知道错了
    一定及时改正
    感恩,第二家园!
    生活在这儿我很开心
    人间有你
    将会变得更加祥和宁静
    鸟语花香
    更加美好
    感恩,我的眼睛、耳朵、鼻子和舌头!
    感谢你们让我看到了、听到了、闻到了和尝到了这万事万物的神奇和美妙。
    感恩,温暖的太阳!
    感谢你照亮了整个大地,
    有了你,万事万物才能生长,
    人类才不会生活在黑暗之中
    你是多么地无私啊!
    感恩,皎洁的月亮!
    感谢你在夜晚陪伴者我们
    让我们在夜晚也不会孤单
    ……

发自内心的感恩
    辛耀旭
    感恩上帝爷爷派天仙创造了地球上的花花草草和可爱的小动物,还创造了我们人类,又赐予我们吃的喝的;还派圣人到地球上来教化人类。
    感恩上帝爷爷赐予我们耳朵、鼻、舌、口、手、脚等,让我们可以看到无边的世界,
    感恩上帝爷爷让我们可以听到风声、水声、鸟叫,可以尝到酸甜苦辣,感受到舒适和难受。
    感恩上帝爷爷派使者雪峰导游进入了我们的生活;
    感恩雪峰导游带领着大家开创生命禅院、建设美丽的第二家园,让我能够在这里每天自由幸福地生活,
    在这里,没有什么不开心的事,每个月还有一次晚会让大家在舞台上表演节目;
    随着导游的引导,相信家园以后还会变的更美。
    感恩上帝爷爷赐予我们世外桃源般的第二家园,
    再感恩父母把我带到了第二家园,
    千言万语表达不了我对你们的感激之情!
    感恩每天我们听到的鸟叫,
    感恩厨房的妈妈们为我们做可口的饭菜,
    感恩彼岸妈妈带着我们,尽管有的时候我们做的是没有让彼岸妈妈开心,但是彼岸妈妈还是笑着对我们说话,
    在这里我想对您说,“彼岸妈妈,您辛苦了!”

感恩
    高鹏
    首先感恩宇宙至尊佛祖耶和华上帝,创造了宇宙以及生命、星球。
    在地球上,上帝让人、动物、植物等生命生活在这里,并且为地球增添了许多生机,还派遣您的使者雪峰来引导和点化人们……
    感恩我的父母亲手把我养的这么大了,还把我带到了仙境般的第二家园里。
    感恩庞大又火热的太阳,是你照耀了整个大地,让大地一片光明。
    感恩明亮的月亮,为夜晚增添了浪漫的色彩。
    感恩所有的发明家,是你们的发明使我们生活得更加舒适。
    感恩所有的考古历史专家,是你们的工作使我们认识了古代的人物和文物。
    感恩天上的北斗七星,是你告诉迷路的人们那里是北,哪里是南,以便让他们回到自己的家。
    感恩在天上的臭氧层,帮助我们挡住太阳的紫外线,保护了人类的健康。
    感恩郁郁葱葱的森林,是你们挡住了沙尘暴,使地球不会变成一片沙漠。
    ……
    要感恩的太多太多了,我在这里隆重地说一声,
    “感恩一切!”

Be Grateful

Lu Airong

First of all, thank the Greatest Creator for giving us eyes, ears, nose, tongue and body,
    Allow us to comprehend the boundless world,
    You can also taste sweet and sour
    thank my parents
    It's you who led me to my home
    Allow me to live a free, happy, happy and happy life in my home
    Thanks to Guide Xuefeng who has been leading us, you are kind!
    Thanks to Mother Bian Celestial for leading us all the way,
    We are very naughty, but you still take the trouble to teach us, chat and share
    Mother Bian Celestial, you are kind!
    Thanks to every teacher,
    Teaches us lessons every day so that we know more knowledge
    You are kind!
    Thank you to everyone in the Second Home
    Thank you for everything you do for the Second Home
    You are kind!
    Thanks to those who washed our clothes for us,
    Let's wear clean clothes every day
    Thanks to the chanyuan members who work in the field,
    Thank you for the delicious meals you have grown for us
    You are kind!
    I am grateful to the people who bullied me. You have allowed me to cleanse my accumulated sins.
    Thank you for every bird flying in the sky, thank you for showing us your dancing gestures;
    Grateful for the fragrance that every flower brings to us;
    Gratitude for every grass can make our brain have a crisp and refreshing feeling;
    Grateful for every drop of water, every piece of grass, every loved one...
    So much to be grateful for,
    A thousand words can't tell you every bit of what you paid for.
    Thanks to the Greatest Creator who can bestow the spirituality of every creature in the world,
    Let them bloom to their full potential;
    I am grateful to the Greatest Creator that HE can let us a group of babies live in a second home full of harmony and warmth since childhood.
    We are honored to live in the second home,
    I'm also honored that the Greatest Creator gave me such a wonderful childhood.
    Thank you for the sun that rises and sets every day, thank you for lighting us up, giving us warmth, and no longer making us feel lonely and lonely.
    Thank you for everything in the world. You have painted this world into a beautiful and colorful world.
    Both beautiful, in various poses and expressions, each exhibiting style.
    How can I thank you, Lord the Greatest Creator ! I can't express it in exact words and words, but I still want to thank you!
    Thank you, Allah Jehovah the Greatest Creator!

A thankful heart

Wang Bowen

Grateful to the Supreme Being of the Universe - the Greatest Creator!
    thank you for creating this
    I am fortunate enough to come to your kingdom
    Listen to the teachings of your messenger Xuefeng
    is your gift
    Thank you, beautiful nature!
    your magnificent sight
    it really drives me crazy
    Thanks, delicious food!
    Thank you for your dedication
    That's why we are so healthy today
    Thanks to the great mother Earth!
    Humans have hurt you many times over the years
    you still have no regrets
    you are amazing!
    Thank you, the Greatest Creator's messenger - Guide Xuefeng!
    Thank you for letting me know that there is a more beautiful world waiting for us than Earth
    A thousand-year-old dream, I want to go back to my hometown in heaven
    Thank you, Mother Bian Celestial!
    I have been at the Second Home for over a year
    in this period
    how are you with us
    Sometimes we piss you off
    please forgive us
    Thanks, all teachers!
    You teach us a lot every day,
    But we often disrupt the classroom
    we know it's wrong
    must be corrected in time
    Thanks, the second home!
    I am happy living here
    the world has you
    will become more peaceful
    Birds and flowers
    Better
    Grateful for my eyes, ears, nose and tongue!
    Thank you for letting me see, hear, smell and taste the magic and beauty of all things.
    Thanks, warm sun!
    Thank you for illuminating the whole earth,
    With you, all things can grow,
    Humans do not live in darkness
    How selfless you are!
    Thank you, bright moon!
    Thank you for being with us at night
    Let us not be alone at night

Gratitude from the heart

Xin Yaoxu

I am grateful to the Greatest Creator for sending angels to create flowers, plants and cute animals on the earth, and also created us human beings, and gave us food and drink; he also sent saints to the earth to educate human beings.
    Thank the Greatest Creator for giving us ears, nose, tongue, mouth, hands, feet, etc., so that we can see the boundless world,
    Thanks to the Greatest Creator, we can hear the sound of wind, water, and birds, taste the ups and downs, and feel comfortable and uncomfortable.
    Thank the Greatest Creator for send the messenger Guide Xuefeng into our life;
    I am grateful to Guide Xuefeng for leading everyone to create a Lifechanyuan and build a beautiful second home, so that I can live freely and happily here every day.
    Here, there is nothing unpleasant, and there is a party every month for everyone to perform on the stage;
    With the guidance of Guide Xuefeng, I believe that the Second Home will become more beautiful in the future.
    Thanks to the Greatest Creator for giving us the second home like a paradise,
    Thanks again to my parents for bringing me to the second home,
    Words cannot express how grateful I am to you!
    Grateful for the bird calls we hear every day,
    Thanks to the moms in the kitchen for making delicious meals for us,
    Thanks to Mother Bian Celestial for taking us. Although sometimes what we do is not to make her happy,she still talks to us with a smile,
    Here I want to say to you, "Mother Bi'an, you have worked hard!"

Be Grateful

Gao Peng

First of all, I am grateful to the Supreme Buddha of the universe, Jehovah the Greatest Creator, who created the universe, life, and planet.
    On the earth, the Greatest Creator makes people, animals, plants and other life live here, and adds a lot of vitality to the earth, and also sends your messenger Xuefeng to guide and enlighten people...
    I am grateful to my parents who raised me so much and brought me to a fairyland-like second home.
    Thank you for the huge and fiery sun, it is you who illuminate the whole earth and make the earth bright.
    Be grateful for the bright moon that adds a romantic touch to the night.
    Thanks to all the inventors, it is your inventions that make our lives more comfortable.
    Thanks to all the experts in archaeology and history, it is your work that has brought us to know ancient people and artifacts.
    Thank you, the Big Dipper, for telling lost people where is north and where is south so that they can return to their homes.
    Thanks to the ozone layer in the sky, it helps us block the ultraviolet rays of the sun and protect human health.
    Grateful for the lush forests, it is you who blocked the sandstorm so that the earth will not become a desert.
    There is so much to be thankful for, I hereby solemnly say,
    "Thank you for everything!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

冯婧(四年级):
    我最大的愿望就是回到我的故乡——天国,那里是我成长的地方。而且,那里花香鸟语,景色秀美。那是个美丽的仙境,那里是我的故乡。

高鹏(四年级):
    我希望我在第二家园能够铲除心灵杂草,早日到达天国极乐——仙岛群岛洲。

林楠(四年级):
    我最大愿望是早日回到天国故乡,心灵完美,把自私心、比较心、争吵、争斗的杂草给拔了,就可以回到故乡了。

林慧(四年级):
    要说的话也是如此,就是和他们的一样了,因为我最大的愿望就是到达上帝爷爷的后花园,我争吵过好几次,我现在也想完美心灵,每天都过开心、快乐、自由、幸福的日子,我要继续努力,我相信我一定可以做到,可是一定很 难吧!只要我每一天都向上帝爷爷祈祷,我一定可以做到。

晨亮(七年级):
    我希望生命禅院时代尽快来临,地球上1000年之内不会发生争斗、争吵、比较、自私,每个人都是勤劳、善良、淳朴,没有穷富贵贱。

耀旭(七年级):
    我真希望我可以学好英语去外国跟他们说,“有一个美丽的地方,它可以让生命禅院时代快点到来,加油吧!”

凯杰(七年级):
    我最大的愿望是要坚定不移地、毫不犹豫地走向极乐界仙岛群岛洲,我要坚定地、毫不动摇地走下去。

静珂(七年级):
    我心中最大的愿望是到达上帝的后花园——仙岛群岛洲。但是要去天国可不是一件容易的事,至少也得完美心灵,去除心灵杂草,偿还累世债务,积累足够去往天国的财宝。

王波文(七年级):
    在我心中,最大的愿望是为人类开创生命禅院时代,完美心灵花园,最后成为天仙。现在,我要抓紧时间完美心灵花园,并且偿还完债务。还需要紧跟导游写的路线图走,在自己的意识里面多装一点关于天国生活的情景,如此, 我相信,总有一天,我的愿望会实现。加油!

爱荣(七年级):
    我的愿望也是如此。我心中一直想生活在一个没有争吵、自私、比较心的美好地方,虽然现在生活在第二家园,比在世俗好多了,但是偶尔还是会看到一些人在争吵,我看到他们的争吵,在心里默默的想:有什么好争吵的呀?就 不能简简单单、平平淡淡地生活下去吗?期待着生命禅院时代的来临,我也要抓紧时间完美自己的心灵花园,继续走向我心中始终如一的地方——极乐界仙岛群岛洲。I believe!一定可以实现的!I
    believe myself. I can do it! Go!

Feng Jing (Grade 4):
    My greatest wish is to go back to my hometown - heaven, where I grow up. Moreover, there are fragrant flowers and birds, and the scenery is beautiful. It is a beautiful wonderland, where is my hometown.

Gao Peng (fourth grade):
    I hope that in my second home, I can eradicate the weeds of my mind and arrive at the bliss of heaven - Elysium World as soon as possible.

Lin Nan (Grade 4):
    My greatest wish is to return to my hometown in heaven as soon as possible, with a perfect mind, and pull up the weeds of selfishness, comparison, quarrels, and fights, and then I can return to my hometown.

Lin Hui (Grade 4):
    The same is true of what I have to say, it is the same as theirs, because my greatest wish is to reach the back garden of the Greatest Creator. I have argued several times, and now I also want to perfect my mind and live a happy, happy, free, and happy life every day. Days, I have to continue to work hard, I believe I can do it, but it must be difficult! As long as I pray to the Greatest Creator every day, I can definitely do it.

Morning Light (7th grade):
    I hope that the era of Lifechanyuan will come as soon as possible. There will be no quarrels, quarrels, comparisons, and selfishness within 1,000 years. Everyone is hard-working, kind, and simple, and there will be no rich or poor.

Yaoxu (Grade 7):
    I really hope that I can learn English well and go abroad and tell them, "There is a beautiful place, which can make the era of Lifechanyuan come quickly, come on!"

Kaijie (7th grade):
    My greatest wish is to go to the Elysium World and without hesitation, and I want to go on firmly and unwaveringly.

Jing Ke (7th grade):
    The biggest wish in my heart is to reach the the Elysium World. But going to the kingdom of heaven is not an easy task, at least one has to perfect the mind, remove the weeds in the mind, repay the debts of many lifetimes, and accumulate enough treasures to go to the kingdom of heaven.

Wang Bowen (Grade 7):
    In my heart, the greatest wish is to create an era of Lifechanyuan for human beings, to perfect the spiritual garden, and finally to become an immortal. Now, I want to hurry up to perfect the spiritual garden and pay off the debt. I also need to follow the roadmap written by Guide Xuefeng, and put more scenes about life in heaven in my consciousness. In this way, I believe that one day, my wish will come true. come on!

Airong (7th grade):
    So is my wish. I have always wanted to live in a beautiful place without quarrels, selfishness, and comparisons. Although I live in the second home now, which is much better than in the world, I still see some people arguing occasionally. I see their quarrels, I thought silently in my heart: What's the point of arguing? Can't you just live a simple, peaceful life? Looking forward to the coming of Lifechanyuan era, I also want to seize the time to perfect my spiritual garden, and continue to move towards the place that is always in my heart - Xiandao Islands Island in Elysium. I believe! It can be achieved! I
    believe myself. I can do it! Go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

第二家园对孩子的培养战略和具体方案
    雪峰
    许多关爱孩子成长的人士担心第二家园对孩子的培养教育会不利于孩子将来在社会上创业和取得成功,会与社会形成隔膜,孩子们将来到社会上会无所适从而找不到工作。
    这种关爱孩子成长的心是可以理解的,这种担心也是有道理的。
    下面我把第二家园对孩子们的培养教育战略和具体实施方案略作概论,请教育部门和社会研究孩子教育的人士们参考思考。
    首先,教育的本质和目的在于培养身心灵智全面发展的人,而不是单纯培养出一大批劳动生物机器,是培养出身心灵健康能够独立思考具有独立生活能力的人,而不是赚钱的生物机器人。教育培养的目的是为了让人开心快乐自由 幸福地生活,而不是为了在社会上获得成功成为所谓的“人上人。”
    生命禅院第二家园学校给孩子们开设的课程除了所在国国家教育部制定的必修课程外,附加了做人知识和人与上帝(即大自然)关系知识,每天上六节课,除了灌输知识和“传道、授业、解惑”外,我们还注重生活的实践,让孩 子们到大自然中去,到生产和生活的各种实践活动中去,以期获得全面发展。
    仅仅从考试分数而言,第二家园培养教育的孩子们可能不如社会上所教育培养出来的学生,但从对自然的认识,从做人的知识,从人与自然保持和谐共处的品德,从生活实践的能力而言,毫无疑问,第二家园培养教育出来的孩子 肯定会比社会上培养教育出来的孩子强。尤其是在开朗活泼,社交能力,能歌善舞,独立思考能力,独立生活能力,诚实善良勤劳守信品质方面,肯定比社会上的孩子们强。
    有效的理论来自于生产和生活的实践,又反过来指导生产和生活的实践活动。我的孩子从初一开始,接受的是英联邦体制的教育,我发现孩子所在学校中午1点放学,基本上没有课外作业,下午的活动主要是培养锻炼孩子们的社 交活动能力和生产实践能力,所以,孩子的独立生活能力和解决实际问题的能力很强,基本上不用大人们过多地费心操心,高中毕业以优异成绩考入全球五十强美国大学,期间的一切琐碎事务全部自己解决,这证明,纯粹的以考 试分数和作业量衡量教育质量的标准是有缺陷的。
    因材施教,寓教于乐,开发思维,激发学习热情,让童年有童年的乐趣,少年有少年的情趣,青年有青年的兴趣是家园教育的基本方针。我们尊重孩子们的意愿,并不是强制孩子们在家园学习,如果家长和孩子愿意到社会上的学 校去,家园根本不会阻拦,但是,孩子们就是喜欢家园生活和学校教育,这个问题可以详细地询问每一个孩子,孩子们自己会做出回答。
    是的,家园培养出来的孩子诚实纯朴,没有多少心眼,到社会上去可能会遇到一些挫折,但我可以坚信的一点是,社会上,不管是政府部门,还是私营公司,领导和老板们喜欢的,肯定是诚实、勤劳、纯朴、守信的员工,家园培 养教育出来的孩子们将来到社会上肯定会比社会上培养教育出来的孩子们更具备适应能力和灵活圆融的变通能力。
    学校不是培养英雄和精英的地方,时势造英雄,实践出精英,大众学校更主要的是培养一批又一批身心灵智全面发展,能够为社会创造心灵财富、精神财富、物质财富的普通劳动者,家园学校对孩子的培养教育就是为了这个目标 。
    第二家园不仅有小学,我们还将有中学和大学。
    事实胜于雄辩,推测是无稽之谈,让最终的事实给我们回答。
    在此补充一点资料,我雪峰本人受过学前班、小学、中学、技校、学院、大学教育,学院里学的是教育学,教学法,孩子心理学,并在中学担任过五年教师,担任过中学班主任老师。
    2013/11/21

Google Translate:

children's training strategies and specific programs in the Second Home

Xuefeng

Many people who care about children's growth worry that the second home's training and education for children will not be conducive to children's future entrepreneurship and success in society, and will form a gap with the society.
    This kind of caring about the growth of children is understandable, and this worry is also justified.
    Below, I will give a brief overview of Second Home's education strategy and specific implementation plan for children, and I invite people from education departments and social studies on children's education to think about it.
    First of all, the essence and purpose of education is to cultivate people with all-round development of body, mind and mind, not simply to cultivate a large number of working biological machines. The purpose of education and training is to make people live happily, freely and happily, not to succeed in society and become a so-called "superior human being."
    In addition to the compulsory courses formulated by the Ministry of Education of the host country, the courses offered by the Second Home School of Lifechanyuan include the knowledge of life and the relationship between man and God (that is, nature). Six classes are held every day, in addition to instilling knowledge and In addition to "preaching, teaching, and solving doubts", we also pay attention to the practice of life, allowing children to go to nature, to various practical activities in production and life, in order to achieve comprehensive development.
    Only in terms of test scores, the children educated by Second Home may not be as good as the students educated in society, but from the understanding of nature, from the knowledge of being a man, from the morality of maintaining harmonious coexistence between man and nature, and from the perspective of life. In terms of practical ability, there is no doubt that the children cultivated and educated by the second home will definitely be stronger than the children cultivated and educated in the society. Especially in terms of cheerfulness and liveliness, social skills, ability to sing and dance, independent thinking ability, independent living ability, honesty, kindness, diligence and trustworthiness, they are definitely stronger than children in the society.
    Effective theory comes from the practice of production and life, which in turn guides the practical activities of production and life. My children have been educated by the Commonwealth system since the first day of junior high. I found that the school where my children were at was dismissed at 1:00 noon, and there was basically no extracurricular homework. The activities in the afternoon were mainly to cultivate and exercise the children's social activity ability and production practice ability. Therefore, children's ability to live independently and solve practical problems is very strong. Basically, there is no need for adults to worry too much. After graduating from high school, they were admitted to the top 50 American universities in the world with excellent grades, and all trivial matters during the period were solved by themselves. , which proves that measures of educational quality purely based on test scores and assignments are flawed.
    Teaching students in accordance with their aptitude, entertaining, developing thinking, stimulating enthusiasm for learning, making childhood have the fun of childhood, teenagers having youthful taste, and youth having youthful interest are the basic principles of home education. We respect the wishes of the children and do not force them to study in the home. If parents and children are willing to go to the school in the society, the home will not stop them at all. However, the children just like home life and school education. This question can be discussed in detail. Ask each child, and the children themselves will answer.
    Yes, the children raised by the family are honest and simple, and they don't have much heart. They may encounter some setbacks in society, but I can firmly believe that in society, whether it is a government department or a private company, leaders and bosses like it. Yes, they must be honest, hard-working, simple, and trustworthy employees. The children trained and educated in the homeland will definitely be more adaptable and flexible in the society than the children trained and educated in the society.
    Schools are not a place to cultivate heroes and elites. Times create heroes and practice elites. The main purpose of public schools is to cultivate batches of ordinary labors that develop in an all-round way in body, mind, and mind, and can create spiritual wealth, spiritual wealth, and material wealth for the society. It is for this purpose that the education of children in the home school is for this purpose.
    The Second Home will not only have primary schools, we will also have secondary schools and universities.
    Facts speak louder than words, speculation is nonsense, let the final facts answer us.
    I would like to add a bit of information here. Xuefeng I have been educated in preschool, primary school, middle school, technical school, college, and university. In the college, I studied pedagogy, teaching methods, and child psychology. Middle school head teacher.
    2013/11/21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by xidaijena; 15th April 2022 at 23:11.

30. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@ Natalie(onawah)

Please open you eyes big and see whether these kind person are PROMISCUITY!
    I don't mean to HURT you, but your words are sooo rude and impolite!

Last edited by xidaijena; 15th April 2022 at 22:59.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Kryztian (16th April 2022), Nasu (16th April 2022)

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

Jena, you think my posts are a personal attack on you, but I have been a "conspiracy theorist" for a long time, and that is one of the purposes for which this forum was created.
    We look below the surface of things to find the whole picture on this forum so that we are not fooled like so many people who are asleep in this world now, whose very lives are in danger because they are in so much denial.
    You know nothing about me, about my past, my relationships, my spirituality, yet you project all your anger onto me because I point out uncomfortable truths.
    I think that you mean well, and though your community members may be happy now, what does the future hold for them if the Chinese government does the same to them as they did to the communities they destroyed, to those who almost overnight became homeless and probably destitute?
    Forewarned is better than blindsided, even if waking up to the danger is painful.
    If I were living in such a potentially dangerous situation, I would not be inviting others to join me, for their own sake.
    Take good care.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th April 2022 at 00:08.
    Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st April 2022), Kryztian (16th April 2022), Nasu (16th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast