+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Welcome you to join Lifechanyuan (My Personal Invitation Email)

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,580 times in 982 posts

Default Re: Welcome you to join Lifechanyuan (My Personal Invitation Email)

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

My goal is not to "convince" them but rather allow a breeze of real freedom of thought being 100% frank and outspoken ... am known for being exactly that last 32 years producing all kinds of Alternative Media on record!

To raise a different form of awareness that mostly get: ridiculed, laughed at, judged, demonized, censored, misunderstood, deliberately misinterpreted, scoffed, marginalized, casted aside, rejected by default etc. etc. so am used of that happening ... and when that happens I never let that be my focus HOW I should do things ... if I did I could not be really honest anymore I would become a copy of someone else's expectations ... and when you become like that you become a dis-service to the truth!
    Hi John. Please grant me forbearance for the harping on your long windedness, that was unnecessary.

I feel chagrin that you have had to deal with so much rude blow back. That is not me.

The ‘brother’ is how I relate to all the other God’s male Children, good or bad. Nothing special.

Cheers.
    John Campbell,
    Edmonton

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

xidaijena (23rd April 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,740 times in 20,828 posts

Quote Posted by Johnnycomelately (here)

My goal is not to "convince" them but rather allow a breeze of real freedom of thought being 100% frank and outspoken ... am known for being exactly that last 32 years producing all kinds of Alternative Media on record!

To raise a different form of awareness that mostly get: ridiculed, laughed at, judged, demonized, censored, misunderstood, deliberately misinterpreted, scoffed, marginalized, casted aside, rejected by default etc. etc. so am used of that happening ... and when that happens I never let that be my focus HOW I should do things ... if I did I could not be really honest anymore I would become a copy of someone else's expectations ... and when you become like that you become a dis-service to the truth!
    Hi John. Please grant me forbearance for the harping on your long windedness, that was unnecessary.

I feel chagrin that you have had to deal with so much rude blow back. That is not me.

The ‘brother’ is how I relate to all the other God’s male Children, good or bad. Nothing special.

Cheers.
    John Campbell,
    Edmonton

You have no clue or playing dumb to me .. either way am still not your "brother".
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st April 2022 at 23:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Cheers.
    John Campbell,
    Edmonton

You have no clue or playing dumb to me .. either way am still not your "brother" especially if you only can communicate in soundbites.
    Did you know that in Scotland people call people "Jimmy" - I am sure that they are aware that that is not their name, it is just a casual way to friendly address someone.

In England, many people use "Mate" and I am sure that they are not insinuating that they are bonded with each other.

...and honestly, it might be nice to feel like we are all brothers and sisters at times.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (21st April 2022), onawah (21st April 2022), Orph (21st April 2022), xidaijena (23rd April 2022)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

Hey guys, how about taking your disagreement elsewhere?
    It has nothing to do with the subject matter of this thread.
    It's not my thread, but it's kind of distressing to see this demonstration of how easily people are getting into conflicts these days.
    Which seems to be exactly what TPTB are hoping for, giving them such good excuses for their draconian policies.

Cheers.
    John Campbell,
    Edmonton

Cheers.
    John Campbell,
    Edmonton

You have no clue or playing dumb to me .. either way am still not your "brother" especially if you only can communicate in soundbites.
    Each breath a gift...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (21st April 2022), Tyy1907 (23rd April 2022)

8. Link to Post #45
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,740 times in 20,828 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Hey guys, how about taking your disagreement elsewhere?
    It has nothing to do with the subject matter of this thread.
    It's not my thread, but it's kind of distressing to see this demonstration of how easily people are getting into conflicts these days.
    Which seems to be exactly what TPTB are hoping for, giving them such good excuses for their draconian policies.

Cheers.
    John Campbell,
    Edmonton

Cheers.
    John Campbell,
    Edmonton

I misunderstood something ... my bad, so I let it be
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (21st April 2022), onawah (21st April 2022), Tyy1907 (23rd April 2022), xidaijena (23rd April 2022)

10. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Maybe a little levity will help calm the waters.
    I think you will get that's it's in reference to the tirade from whoever our other friend is who has been sending the messages from Lifechanyuan (who isn't Jena) about "shared wives".
    ("Shared wives", BTW--if anyone cares--sounds more like Mormonism than polyamory. The language barrier has been responsible for a lot of misunderstanding on this thread, though not all, sadly.)
    And to do with his/her idea that the no marriage policy will save the world from many woes.
    (That was backed up with references to many famous intellectuals that our friend listed for our benefit.)

But one got left out, that being William James, famous psychologist and philosopher (brother to the famous novelist Henry James), who was experimenting with opium and woke up in the middle of the night to write down what he thought was the solution to the mystery of life.
    Only to discover upon waking the next morning this doggerel he had penned:
    "Hogamous, higamous

Man is polygamous

Higamous, hogamous

Woman monogamous."

Wouldn't it be great if the solution to the mystery of life was really that easy?

(From: [url]http://www.coldspur.com/reviews/hogamous-higamous/

QUOTE=ExomatrixTV;1494750]I misunderstood something ... my bad, so I let it be [/QUOTE]

Cheers.
    John Campbell,
    Edmonton
    Last edited by onawah; 22nd April 2022 at 00:02.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Jambo (22nd August 2022), Kryztian (21st April 2022)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Jena,
    it would be good to hear you respond about the possibility of someone sending posts here under your name.
    You have always been a breath of honesty, and you are valued here.

Pamela

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Kryztian (22nd April 2022), onawah (23rd April 2022), Tyy1907 (23rd April 2022), xidaijena (23rd April 2022)

14. Link to Post #48
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Thanks for all your replies on my thread. These days, I am so busy with my jobs and I will reply you one by one tomorrow.
    I'm very sorry for onawah and other members here who pay kind attention to me and Lifechanyuan.
    I'm sorry for my arrogant words and mood.
    Guide Xuefeng criticizes me that I have to learn Lifechanyuan values very deeply and keep my heart very peacefully. And he also warns me that "记住,硬话要软绵绵地说,让人不寒而栗的话要慢悠悠地说。" "Remember, tough words should be said softly, and chilling words should be said slowly."

I will remember this and keep it in my mind.
    I'm sorry for all my bad mood for all of you before.
    I will try to use soft and kind words to reply all of you.
    Thanks and hope the Greatest Creator can forgive me.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Jambo (22nd August 2022), Kryztian (24th April 2022), onawah (23rd April 2022), pabranno (23rd April 2022)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Jena, you have done nothing wrong here. You express yourself. We listen. We respond. We are friends. You can share what you want to share on this forum.
    Please answer my question if you can. Is someone posting here using your name?
    Listening…
    Pamela

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Jambo (22nd August 2022), Kryztian (24th April 2022), xidaijena (23rd April 2022)

18. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Jena, you have done nothing wrong here. You express yourself. We listen. We respond. We are friends. You can share what you want to share on this forum.
    Listening…
    Pamela
    Hi Pamela, I don't know that whether anyone post here using my name. I will check tomorrow.
    I think it will be not.
    Today, I am on holiday with my boss and colleagues.
    I will reply all of you tomorrow.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Kryztian (24th April 2022), pabranno (23rd April 2022)

20. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE]
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)

How does someone become a celestial? I would argue that we are all celestial beings. Not always in word and deed but divine nonetheless. The more we embrace and know this the more we can change ourselves and our world.
    Yes, agree with you in some parts. We are all the spiritual beings from the Greatest Creator.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 23rd April 2022 at 20:09.

21. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lets say communism CAN be "nice" for the privileged and is allowed to have some freedoms as long as people are not openly critical to the CCP and promote communism as "the only solution" ... Meanwhile the vast majority of China is not that privileged UNLESS they have a (very) high dystopian "Social Credit" score.
    • If I would be a Totalitarian/Authoritarian I would seek something to sell it (as a front, a show-case, a "flag ship") to the world "how good" we are ... and there it is, for all to see ... Makes perfect sense for P.R. / Propaganda purposes and most may not be even aware being used for that. Which is even better, because their expressions are registered as "authentic" ... The more people believe 100% their own propaganda as "wonderful" the more effect it has to sell that image/feeling to the world ... "ignorance can be bliss" here.
    Still not buying that communism is "the only solution" especially when you see how fast it gets corrupted (same issues in western countries as well) ... I assume this project has many authentic kind & generous people who are not corrupt being used by real corrupt authoritarians to sell it as how "wonderful" communism is. Not reflecting the whole truth only what they want you to see.

Again most people seem nice & kind and mean no harm at all ... but that is not the point I was making.

On a psychological level (having done Asian martial arts long time) I understand why (most) Asians overall do not know how to (or want to) say no to their superiors and/or elderly that is their culture. Their deep rooted respect for authority is in their DNA ... any form of criticism will be seen as "disrespectful" or as an "attack" ... Not understanding that healthy criticism is a sign that people care or that people expressing legit concerns ... to cover that up or to suppress that is to me a sign of weakness and sign of real disrespect for humanity overall.

Even if criticism is (partly) incorrect, can never be a reason to use that as an excuse to suppress all criticisms ... Being offended is a big deal in Asia and people suffer the consequences ... this fear is also rooted in their culture. That is why more Chinese embrace totalitarian style social credits systems where people will be punished for not obeying rules made up by authoritarian control-freaks.

Showing loyalty to your governmental system (no matter how corrupt it is or can be) is for most of them a deep feeling of "accomplishment" as you are making sure your family is safe ... your children your loved ones. Generation after generation of mass-conditioning through fear of course you do not want to be "selfish" by being critical to a (often corrupt) system that "feeds you". And any attempt of being 100% honest when practicing (healthy) criticism may end up that others in your family/friends will suffer the consequences ... this tactic is well known in psychology of psychopathic control-freaks gas-lighting anyone who dares to question them. Making you feel guilty if you do because others will suffer for it.

To me it seems this dilemma is not easy to fix ... as there is a long history of relationship between the wilful enslaved the oppressed and their masters for centuries. When people voluntary report their own friends & family to the authorities if they committed "crimes" according to the psychopathic control freaks they become an extension of the same corruption and may even do it with a smile ... Really thinking they are "not egotistical" and very "respectful" serving "the greater good" blah blah ... and pointing at this psychological mechanism will be seen as "ego based" etc. etc. (not common sense).

This concept can be found almost everywhere on Earth not exclusive to Asians ... but Asians have culture of being respectful to authorities no matter what ... Some may deviate from this, but CCP minions will most likely make sure they will be punished for their "disloyalty".
    • to be continued ... (this post/comment of mine is just a "warming up").
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    April 20th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    Quote Asians overall do not know how to (or want to) say no to their superiors and/or elderly that is their culture.
    Hi John, you are wise. Yes, you are so right. It is our DNA or non-material structure of our lives. Because western people were created by Jesus and Asians were created by Satan. As an Asian, I have to listen to my parents' words in some parts.

22. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    In the modern human world which is very diverse and uncontainable for any single individual some people are high on philosophy and ideologies but short of experience.

Many people forgot or never experienced sharing their food and resources with others, without expectations, people forgot to give gifts and help each other without rewards, in older times neighbourhoods and villagers used to cooperate on tasks, nowadays everyone is left to their own devices and every little piece of service costs.

Some most modern education methods across Europe and America include lessons on the importance of sharing and compassion in their curriculums because they figured out that kids growing up in these times with professional parents, often nuclear families and stringent schedule feel awkward to make friends or offer them their piece of cake.

Communes do not necessarily imply communism as overall solution, they could be one option among many. Ancient Indian ashrams and Vedic schools applied the same rule among students, even teachers, nothing was owned and everything was shared.

Traditional Buddhist monasteries would practise the same way on inside.

Feel lucky for life, and your future Life if you have ever made such beautiful experience , without the stress of ideologies .

Being “one family”is not that uncommon for human gatherings and groups but there are two kinds of groups and gatherings:
    one who care and those who don’t.

Secondly but pertinently , most of the above institutions failed to keep to their views and principles at some point of their history and started to accumulate wealth and resources instead thus turning to either income earning or even capitalist institutions ruined by corruption and greed.

Most governments installing communism or socialism in their countries up to the North Korea, throwing millions of people to situation of economical inequity and poverty themselves live modern and luxurious life.

Any such effort is vulnerable in today’s world . People who would voluntarily accept such life aren’t just few but the option itself does not exist, in pure sense.

The Amish people and various tribal communities are witness to the same phenomenon , either they submit themselves to the human business or they perish.

China or Russia claiming in the past to practice communism did not practice communism but slavery in disguise: if you do not or can not “work hard”, you die .

In pure spiritual commune even if you can not work or contribute anything momentarily you are neither disqualified or have your shares taken away.

Any commune or regime that forces people to work for living and hoards resources that are then used to improve lives of some against others is a metaphor for modern slavery.

That much about nice cakes and fruit loops.

Either you cut them safely in your own kitchen or pay ten times the price of Apple with chocolate sprinkles in your favourite caffe and pay the landlords.

And then, showing your food and teeth around the internet again is your own choice, It depends on inner consent and showman skills to do that but most people, surprise, surprise won’t do that because they want to eat in peace so to say,
    like decent people. 😌

Think of dining with your God under the Stars

and not getting the idea of taking a snap

or having a go..

at him 🤣 whoever that fine person are.

Namaste 🙏🌟🙏🍵🥢
    Hi Agape, thank you for sharing your opinions,they are useful for me to think some.

Quote In pure spiritual commune even if you can not work or contribute anything momentarily you are neither disqualified or have your shares taken away.

Any commune or regime that forces people to work for living and hoards resources that are then used to improve lives of some against others is a metaphor for modern slavery.
    Our community is not pure spiritual commune. We never forces people to work for living but as a member of our community, we need and have to work for ourselves and the whole community.

23. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(I said I was going to stop posting on this thread after Jena's personal attacks on me, but now that there is some real discussion going on, I think I will engage with other Avalonians on this thread.)
    Ernie wrote: "Does this Matt and poney show have some sort of authoritative rubber stamp?I'll take John's word over theirs."
    I don't think that was the implication, Ernie.
    Youtube videos from Winston and Matt and ADV podcasts are something I post regularly on the Turmoil in China thread, and they demonstrate very well first hand what most Chinese people are enduring nowadays.
    They are two young guys (one from South Africa, the other from the US) who met in China and spent years travelling all over China, talking with the people and chronicling their experiences on video.
    Winston, the South African's YT channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl7...jh4Ps8rhhh8XZg
    Matt's is here:https://www.youtube.com/c/laowhy86/featured
    This is the ADV channel, which is their collaboration:https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=advchina
    They both married Chinese women and recently returned to their own countries, but they still have a great interest in what's going on in China, and have ongoing connections there still, Chinese citizens who are willing to let them know what's really going on there now--whistleblowers, but on a small scale, and remaining anonymous for the most part.

As to John's long post, it's pretty clear that there is someone else in Jena's community who is reponding to some of the posts from Avalonians, because her comprehension of English is so limited.
    It's obvious when it's her respondiing and when it's the other person(s), as the grammar, spelling, sentence structure and ability to respond comprehensively are far superior.
    (This is not meant as a criticism of Jena, just a statement of fact.)
    As to whether anyone else in the community there is aware of or cares about these exchanges is a moot point, and we may never know the answer.
    And as to why Jena's community is still thriving whereas the first communities were destroyed by the local government, we may never know that either.
    But considering what is going on in Shanghai now, with foreigners there not even able to leave to return to their own countries, for any foreigners to go to China to visit that community now would probably be a very bad idea, because the lockdowns may spread, and there can be no doubt that the people in Shanghai are starving, and in very dire straits indeed.
    Here is one of the more recent videos about Shanghai

Given how inaccurate the COVID testing has always been, it seems doubtful to me that all those people actually have COVID.
    I think the CCP knows that very well, and what we are actually seeing now is an example of how Xi isn't holding back on a full scale, depopulation agenda in swift operation.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Funny you should mention sources on utube as better than the opinion of members.

Does this Matt and poney show have some sort of authoritative rubber stamp?

I'll take John's word over theirs.
    Quote As to John's long post, it's pretty clear that there is someone else in Jena's community who is reponding to some of the posts from Avalonians, because her comprehension of English is so limited.
    Hi onawah, what do you mean about this? someone else in my community is reponding to some of the posts from Avalonians? Where are they? I don't know it.

Quote I said I was going to stop posting on this thread after Jena's personal attacks on me
    Well, I'm sorry for this. But I just reflected by your unfair words to my community. I will think about this.

Quote It's obvious when it's her respondiing and when it's the other person(s), as the grammar, spelling, sentence structure and ability to respond comprehensively are far superior.
    You saw other people's replies? Where are they?
    Oh yes, my English is just normal or so so. I agree.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 23rd April 2022 at 20:15.

24. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

• to be continued ... (this post/comment of mine is just a "warming up").
    Save your breath, brother. You are not changing any minds here, not by running on like that. Better to direct folks to a source of info like the YouTube chan ADV Podcasts. Those guys (Winston and Matt) do get some things wrong, but people have to decide for themselves based on evidence. Talk is indeed cheap, no offence meant. Cheers back.
    • First of all am not your "brother" ... not symbolically, not figuratively and certainly not literately.
    When I share my perspectives/insights/views/opinions I do not assume I am always 100% correct ... that would be dogmatic, rigid and super arrogant ... am sharing how I perceive things without "playing nice" to "fit in" any mold of expectations ... I want to be as authentic & honest as I can be and never mind being corrected if done in a respectful & meaningful manner that is based upon: merit/good reasoning/common sense/solid grounds/real evidence etc. etc.

Last 32 years I have been vindicated so many times it becomes super natural to me (not "supernatural" but a common theme of re-occurrences feedback-loop) ... that does not mean I am always (100%) right/correct ... but to explore my own level of understanding & comprehension of the bigger picture better I thrive, learn & grow by allowing myself to be unique and give myself freedom to express that uniqueness >>> with all the possible flaws I might have just like anyone else can have. Absolutely no fear "what others might think of me/say, or do" to me is key to find out what you really made of.

If I have to adjust myself to the level that everybody "agrees" (which is in my view impossible especially when you discuss anything controversial) ... I would not be myself anymore but become a jelly fish dribbling in the currents of the "new normal" agenda ...normalizing insanity 24/7 serving Dystopian Agenda2030 <<< I do not want to be part of helping that kind of behavior I rather die if I am forced to be like that.
    • The main reason why I responded is to challenge >>> "communism is the only solution" assumption made by @xidaijena here on Project Avalon Forum and of course I am totally aware they most likely do not want to comprehend what I am actually saying ... This xidaijena account may be used by multiple people promoting their "good cause" ... Am aware of the language difficulties and know things can be different as were intended but her claim: "communism is the only solution" is not to be "misunderstood" that claim is super obvious for everybody no matter what country you are from.
    I allow myself to just insert different points of view that some may value who can dig why I am doing it ... If I have to wait for all people to fully comprehend what I actually saying then indeed that would be a total waste of time to do so >>> as I am not responsible for anyone's quality of thinking.

<!-- update edit -->
    I was just checking dozens of comments made by @xidaijena and saw she (or they, whoever is using her account) are hard core defenders of the CCP and some Avalonians applaud for that ... that is so weird for so many reasons!
    <!-- end edit -->

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    April 20th, 2022 🦜🦋🌳
    • ps. I may correct or update my comment as English is not my native language. Am Dutch 🇳🇱
    Quote <!-- update edit -->
    I was just checking dozens of comments made by @xidaijena and saw she (or they, whoever is using her account) are hard core defenders of the CCP and some Avalonians applaud for that ... that is so weird for so many reasons!
    <!-- end edit -->
    What happened? What are those replies? Did someone use my ID to reply something? Really?

25. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    I applauded Jena for - in my estimation at the time - trying to make the world a better place. I admit I skim read at times so may miss things so my intuition was guiding me with what I knew at the time.

How would we all fare growing up in China, the model of NWO slavery?
    Thank you, dear Tyy1907. I just hope to keep my faith stronger and try my best to deal with my job and my mother's illness well now.
    I have to be quiet on sharing the information of Lifechanyuan for some time.
    This was Guide Xuefeng's guideline to me yesterday.
    I agree with him.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Cheers.
    John Campbell,
    Edmonton

Did you know that in Scotland people call people "Jimmy" - I am sure that they are aware that that is not their name, it is just a casual way to friendly address someone.

In England, many people use "Mate" and I am sure that they are not insinuating that they are bonded with each other.

...and honestly, it might be nice to feel like we are all brothers and sisters at times.
    Quote and honestly, it might be nice to feel like we are all brothers and sisters at times.
    Agree. I think and believe we are all brothers and sisters under the Greatest Creator.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Maybe a little levity will help calm the waters.
    I think you will get that's it's in reference to the tirade from whoever our other friend is who has been sending the messages from Lifechanyuan (who isn't Jena) about "shared wives".
    ("Shared wives", BTW--if anyone cares--sounds more like Mormonism than polyamory. The language barrier has been responsible for a lot of misunderstanding on this thread, though not all, sadly.)
    And to do with his/her idea that the no marriage policy will save the world from many woes.
    (That was backed up with references to many famous intellectuals that our friend listed for our benefit.)

But one got left out, that being William James, famous psychologist and philosopher (brother to the famous novelist Henry James), who was experimenting with opium and woke up in the middle of the night to write down what he thought was the solution to the mystery of life.
    Only to discover upon waking the next morning this doggerel he had penned:
    "Hogamous, higamous

Man is polygamous

Higamous, hogamous

Woman monogamous."

Wouldn't it be great if the solution to the mystery of life was really that easy?

(From: [url]http://www.coldspur.com/reviews/hogamous-higamous/

QUOTE=ExomatrixTV;1494750]I misunderstood something ... my bad, so I let it be

Cheers.
    John Campbell,
    Edmonton
    [/QUOTE]

Quote I think you will get that's it's in reference to the tirade from whoever our other friend is who has been sending the messages from Lifechanyuan (who isn't Jena) about "shared wives".
    Is the message on Avalon now?

26. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pabranno (here)
    Listening…
    Pamela
    Good day, Pamela. Thanks for your warm words to me. I appreciate it a lot.

Quote Is someone posting here using your name?
    What happened? Do some of you see some replies from other people using my ID? I don't know about this.
    I haven't replied detaliedly on Avalon for about a week.
    Some of your replies make me feel confused.

27. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The following is from Jena's post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1493696, and it is an example of someone's writing whose English is superior to Jena's.
    (No criticism of Jena intended, just statement of fact.)
    Some of the material quoted in Jena's posts are obviously quotes from other sources, such as her guide Xuefeng, but it is not always possible to tell who is saying what, because there appears to be at least a few writers represented besides Jena in her posts.
    But what follows appears to be in direct reference to the issue concerning the polyamorous policy in Jena's ecovillage, and I would say it's obviously more erudite than Jena's posts.
    (It also bears an unfortunate resemblance to the style of propaganda that issues regularly from the CCP. )
    The name Xuefeng is just above that part of the post, and the date 2013 is just below it, but it's unclear whether those are referring to other quotes above, or below.
    It may be that Xuefeng, Jena's guide, is the author, but if so, he is very disparaging of those who do not agree with his views, and all in all, the point of contention is really just a question of simple semantics (whether one chooses to use the phrase "shared wives" or not) and that doesn't address the tantamount issue, which is whether banning marriage is actually going to help bring about a universal utopia.
    And although the philosophy of Lifechanyuan as stated by Xuefeng, its founder, is always to be respectful of others, not to be argumentative, etc. the name-calling which follows (as well as Jena's recent disparagement directed at me, who according to Jena, is a person with an "ugly soul" who must have had a bad sex life and marriage) do not lend credit to those high ideals.
    (The reference following to various writers who have focused on the subject of utopia inspired my later post (just to interject some levity into the discussion ) about William James' "revelation" here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1494757

Which was: "Hogamous, higamous
    Man is polygamous
    Higamous, hogamous
    Woman monogamous."

(Wouldn't it be great if the solution to the mystery of life was really that easy?)

Just to reiterate, my intention has not been to attack Jena or anyone personally, but simply to get some answers to some glaringly controversial issues which have been very downplayed amidst all the advertisement about these ecovillages and their philosophy, such as what happens to the people and the children of the community if the government also mercilessly shuts them down with no recompense, as they did the first such communities in China.

Avalon is all about arriving at truth, and imho there should be no exceptions to that policy amongst its members, no matter how sacrosanct the subject in question may be to some.
    Here is just one example in recent news of a so-called "guru" whose motivations for acquiring a following were less than honorable, and we know there have been many other such cases in the past several decades: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1494559
    ...Which along with the warnings of "false prophets" appearing in these times, should recommend caution to the wise when dealing with such a subject.

From Jena's post:
    "Some human beings live with their heads down. When they look up, all they see is garbage. When they look up, they mostly see people's butts. Those who say that a communist society must be a "shared wife" society are just some heads. People who live face down.
    Is a communist society a society of common wives? of course not. Because there is no marriage and family in a communist society, and a society without marriage and family will have no husband and wife. Where can a wife be shared?
    It is a huge misunderstanding to say that there are common wives in a communist society. This is a misunderstanding based on the basis of human status, that is, the basis of marriage and family. They believe that as long as it is a communist society, everyone's husband and Wives have to be shared. I don’t know that in a communist society, there is no marriage and family, and there is no foundation and soil for shared wives.
    To truly understand communist society, one must first understand the following authors and their writings.
    Plato's "Republic"
    Moore's "Utopia"
    Bellamy's "Retrospective"
    Stapleton, "The Beginning and End of Man"
    Bacon's "New Atlantic Continent"
    Campanella "Sun City"
    Morris, "Message from a Land of Nothing"
    Butler's "Nowhere"
    Huxley's Brave New World
    Orwell's "Nineteen Eighty-Four"
    Skinner's "Two Villages in Taoyuan"
    "On Liberation" by Ma Guzhe
    St. Simon's "New Christianity"
    Fourier's "New World", "World Harmony", "Lust"
    Owen, "Revolution in Human Thought and Practice"
    Marxist philosophy, political economy and scientific socialism.
    Confucius' description of Datong in "Book of Rites: Li Yun Pian".
    Kang Youwei's "Book of Great Harmony"
    Understanding the above authors and their works is far from enough to understand the characteristics of communist society, because the above authors are all under the premise of marriage and family in human society. However, in their consciousness, they still believe that the communist society developed and evolved on the basis of marriage and family. Therefore, their expression of the ideal state is not complete, and it is incomplete without arms and legs.
    The predecessor of the name of communism is Utopia, which is considered to be an unrealistic utopian society. Like the works of Morris, Butler and Huxley, it is essentially dystopian, but it is just like the advocacy of the British aesthetic art movement. The author, the famous British writer, poet, dramatist, artist, and fairy tale Oscar Wilde said, "A map of the world without utopia is not worth looking at at all." In the gutter, but there are still people looking up at the stars."
    Those who said that the Second Home established by Lifechanyuan advocated "sharing wives", that is, people living in the gutter. Back then, some people said that the Communist Party of China and the Red Army of Chinese Workers and Peasants under its leadership wanted to "share wives." Hearing that he wanted to "share wives", he imagined that his wife would be communed, so he began to slander, oppose, and resist the Communist Party. What is the actual situation? The Communist Party has never "shared wives". Although the Communist Party of the Soviet Union has experienced some extreme "shared wives" in its historical process, it is only a partial and short-lived phenomenon. We can't say that a person has a scar to say that this person is a scar. Bar?
    To be honest, the second home created by Lifechanyuan is the ideal utopia and the communist society that people pursue. The sages in history are only thinking and envisioning, but we have turned people's ideals into reality.
    Is there a "shared wife" in the second home? Of course not, because there is no marriage and family in the second home, and of course there is no husband and wife. Once everyone enters the second home, the original relationship between husband and wife will be disintegrated, and a new human life will begin.
    "Shared wives" is the best public opinion weapon for all ignorant, backward and despicable reactionaries to confuse the people to snipe civilization. This extremely succinct motto of "shared wives" aroused indignation and hatred among the people and prevented people from moving towards a more civilized ideal society.
    However, no matter how the wretched and evil people demean and insult the utopian second home of communism, mankind cannot stop the pursuit of freedom and an ideal society. Today's second home will become a model and a model for the lives of all human beings. People who live in the gutter and insult the "shared wife" of the second homeland go wailing and howling hysterically! We will not be intimidated! "If you don't marry or marry in the kingdom of heaven," there are no husbands and wives in God's kingdom. The second homeland is a copy of the thousand-year world of the kingdom of heaven. Tomorrow, when the wise people of all mankind know and understand the second homeland, all mankind will cheer. Only those pests of human civilization who say that the Second Homeland advocates "shared wives" will be ashamed and will find a crack in the ground and burrow into hell to gnash their teeth and curse.

"[QUOTE=xidaijena;1495062]

Quote As to John's long post, it's pretty clear that there is someone else in Jena's community who is reponding to some of the posts from Avalonians, because her comprehension of English is so limited.
    Hi onawah, what do you mean about this? someone else in my community is reponding to some of the posts from Avalonians? Where are they? I don't know it.

Well, I'm sorry for this. But I just reflected by your unfair words to my community. I will think about this.

Quote It's obvious when it's her respondiing and when it's the other person(s), as the grammar, spelling, sentence structure and ability to respond comprehensively are far superior.
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd April 2022 at 23:07.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th May 2022), pabranno (23rd April 2022), xidaijena (23rd April 2022)

29. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE]
    The following is from Jena's post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1493696, and it is an example of someone's writing whose English is superior to Jena's.
    (No criticism of Jena intended, just statement of fact.)
    Some of the material quoted in Jena's posts are obviously quotes from other sources, such as her guide Xuefeng, but it is not always possible to tell who is saying what, because there appears to be at least a few writers represented besides Jena in her posts.
    But what follows appears to be in direct reference to the issue concerning the polyamorous policy in Jena's ecovillage, and I would say it's obviously more erudite than Jena's posts.
    (It also bears an unfortunate resemblance to the style of propaganda that issues regularly from the CCP. )
    The name Xuefeng is just above that part of the post, and the date 2013 is just below it, but it's unclear whether those are referring to other quotes above, or below.
    It may be that Xuefeng, Jena's guide, is the author, but if so, he is very disparaging of those who do not agree with his views, and all in all, the point of contention is really just a question of simple semantics (whether one chooses to use the phrase "shared wives" or not) and that doesn't address the tantamount issue, which is whether banning marriage is actually going to help bring about a universal utopia.
    And although the philosophy of Lifechanyuan as stated by Xuefeng, its founder, is always to be respectful of others, not to be argumentative, etc. the name-calling which follows (as well as Jena's recent disparagement directed at me, who according to Jena, is a person with an "ugly soul" who must have had a bad sex life and marriage) do not lend credit to those high ideals.
    (The reference following to various writers who have focused on the subject of utopia inspired my later post (just to interject some levity into the discussion ) about William James' "revelation" here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1494757

Which was: "Hogamous, higamous
    Man is polygamous
    Higamous, hogamous
    Woman monogamous."

(Wouldn't it be great if the solution to the mystery of life was really that easy?)

Just to reiterate, my intention has not been to attack Jena or anyone personally, but simply to get some answers to some glaringly controversial issues which have been very downplayed amidst all the advertisement about these ecovillages and their philosophy, such as what happens to the people and the children of the community if the government also mercilessly shuts them down with no recompense, as they did the first such communities in China.

Avalon is all about arriving at truth, and imho there should be no exceptions to that policy amongst its members, no matter how sacrosanct the subject in question may be to some.
    Here is just one example in recent news of a so-called "guru" whose motivations for acquiring a following were less than honorable, and we know there have been many other such cases in the past several decades: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1494559
    ...Which along with the warnings of "false prophets" appearing in these times, should recommend caution to the wise when dealing with such a subject.

From Jena's post:
    "Some human beings live with their heads down. When they look up, all they see is garbage. When they look up, they mostly see people's butts. Those who say that a communist society must be a "shared wife" society are just some heads. People who live face down.
    Is a communist society a society of common wives? of course not. Because there is no marriage and family in a communist society, and a society without marriage and family will have no husband and wife. Where can a wife be shared?
    It is a huge misunderstanding to say that there are common wives in a communist society. This is a misunderstanding based on the basis of human status, that is, the basis of marriage and family. They believe that as long as it is a communist society, everyone's husband and Wives have to be shared. I don’t know that in a communist society, there is no marriage and family, and there is no foundation and soil for shared wives.
    To truly understand communist society, one must first understand the following authors and their writings.
    Plato's "Republic"
    Moore's "Utopia"
    Campanella "Sun City"
    Butler's "Nowhere"
    Huxley's Brave New World
    Understanding the above authors and their works is far from enough to understand the characteristics of communist society, because the above authors are all under the premise of marriage and family in human society. However, in their consciousness, they still believe that the communist society developed and evolved on the basis of marriage and family. Therefore, their expression of the ideal state is not complete, and it is incomplete without arms and legs.
    The predecessor of the name of communism is Utopia, which is considered to be an unrealistic utopian society. Like the works of Morris, Butler and Huxley, it is essentially dystopian, but it is just like the advocacy of the British aesthetic art movement. The author, the famous British writer, poet, dramatist, artist, and fairy tale Oscar Wilde said, "A map of the world without utopia is not worth looking at at all." In the gutter, but there are still people looking up at the stars."
    Those who said that the Second Home established by Lifechanyuan advocated "sharing wives", that is, people living in the gutter. Back then, some people said that the Communist Party of China and the Red Army of Chinese Workers and Peasants under its leadership wanted to "share wives." Hearing that he wanted to "share wives", he imagined that his wife would be communed, so he began to slander, oppose, and resist the Communist Party. What is the actual situation? The Communist Party has never "shared wives". Although the Communist Party of the Soviet Union has experienced some extreme "shared wives" in its historical process, it is only a partial and short-lived phenomenon. We can't say that a person has a scar to say that this person is a scar. Bar?
    To be honest, the second home created by Lifechanyuan is the ideal utopia and the communist society that people pursue. The sages in history are only thinking and envisioning, but we have turned people's ideals into reality.
    Is there a "shared wife" in the second home? Of course not, because there is no marriage and family in the second home, and of course there is no husband and wife. Once everyone enters the second home, the original relationship between husband and wife will be disintegrated, and a new human life will begin.
    "Shared wives" is the best public opinion weapon for all ignorant, backward and despicable reactionaries to confuse the people to snipe civilization. This extremely succinct motto of "shared wives" aroused indignation and hatred among the people and prevented people from moving towards a more civilized ideal society.
    However, no matter how the wretched and evil people demean and insult the utopian second home of communism, mankind cannot stop the pursuit of freedom and an ideal society. Today's second home will become a model and a model for the lives of all human beings. People who live in the gutter and insult the "shared wife" of the second homeland go wailing and howling hysterically! We will not be intimidated! "If you don't marry or marry in the kingdom of heaven," there are no husbands and wives in God's kingdom. The second homeland is a copy of the thousand-year world of the kingdom of heaven. Tomorrow, when the wise people of all mankind know and understand the second homeland, all mankind will cheer. Only those pests of human civilization who say that the Second Homeland advocates "shared wives" will be ashamed and will find a crack in the ground and burrow into hell to gnash their teeth and curse.

"
    Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)

Hi onawah & Pamela, do you mean this post about this article?

"认为共产主义社会就是共妻是天大的误解
    雪峰

人类中有些人是头朝下活着,他们平视时看到的都是垃圾,他们仰视时看到的大都是人们的屁股,那些说共产主义社会一定是“共妻”社会的人,就是一些头朝下活着的人。
    共产主义社会是共妻的社会吗?当然不是。因为在共产主义社会没有婚姻和家庭,没有婚姻和家庭的社会就没有丈夫和妻子,哪来的妻子可共?
    说共产主义社会里共妻,这是天大的误解,这是站在人类现状的基点上,即有婚姻和家庭的基点上的错误认识,他们认为,只要是共产主义社会,大家的丈夫和妻子就得共享,实不知,共产主义社会里就没有婚姻和 家庭,不存在 共妻的基础和土壤。
    要真正理解共产主义社会,首先必须了解以下作者及其著作。
    柏拉图《理想国》
    莫尔《乌托邦》
    贝拉密《回顾》
    史德普顿《人之始末》
    培根《新大西洋大陆》
    康帕内拉《太阳城》
    摩里斯《来自乌有之乡的消息》
    巴特勒《乌有之乡》
    赫胥黎《美丽新世界》
    欧威尔《一九八四》
    史基纳《桃源二村》
    马孤哲《论解放》
    圣西门《新基督教》
    傅立叶《新世界》《全世界和谐》《情欲论》
    欧文《人类思想和实践中的革命》
    马克思主义哲学、政治经济学和科学社会主义。
    孔子在《礼记 礼运篇》中对大同的描述。
    康有为《大同书》
    了解以上作者及其著作是远远不足以明白共产主义社会的特征的,因为以上作者都是处在人类社会有婚姻家庭这个前提下对理想社会的一种设想和追求,虽然他们的思想超越了现实,但他们的意识里依然认为共产主 义社会是在婚 姻家庭的基础上发展演变而来的,所以,他们对理想境界的表述是无法完备的,是顾此失彼缺胳膊少腿不完整的。
    共产主义名称的前身是乌托邦,乌托邦被人们认为是不可能实现的空想社会,像摩里斯、巴特勒、赫胥黎的著作,本质上是反乌托邦的,但正像英国唯美主义艺术运动的倡导者,英国著名的作家、诗人、戏剧家、艺 术家、童话家 奥斯卡•王尔德所言,“一张没有乌托邦的世界地图是丝毫不值得一顾的,”他常引用的一句语录是:“我们都在阴沟里,但仍有人仰望星空。”
    那些说生命禅院创办的第二家园是提倡“共妻”的人们,就是活在阴沟里的人们,当年一些人说中国共产党及其领导的中国工农红军是要“共妻”的,普通老百姓一听要“共妻”,想象着自己的妻子要被共,就开始 污蔑、反对、 抵抗共产党,实际情况怎么样呢?共产党从来就没有“共妻”,虽然苏联共产党在其历史进程中出现过一些极端的“共妻”现象,但那只是局部且短暂现象,我们不能说一个人身上有疮疤就说这个人是疮疤吧?
    说实话,生命禅院创建的第二家园,就是人们理想中的乌托邦和人们追求的共产主义社会,历史上的贤哲们只是在思想和设想,但我们把人们的理想变成了现实。
    第二家园里“共妻”吗?当然没有,因为在第二家园没有婚姻和家庭,当然不存在丈夫和妻子,所有人,一旦进入第二家园,原来的夫妻关系即行解体,开始过人类新生活。
    “共妻”,是一切愚昧、落后且卑鄙无耻的反动分子蛊惑民众狙击文明最拿手的舆论武器,这个武器最能煽动民心并制造危机感,尤其是一些固守传统理念的半瓶子知识分子,用这极其简练的“共妻”箴言激起民众的 愤慨和仇恨 来阻挡人们朝着更加文明的理想社会前行。
    但是,不管猥琐邪恶的人们如何贬低和侮辱乌托邦式的共产主义社会第二家园,人类追求自由和理想社会的步伐无法阻挡,今天的第二家园将会成为全人类生活的模式和样板,让那些活在阴沟里头朝下侮辱第二家园 “共妻”的人 们去哀叹哀鸣歇斯底里地嗥叫吧!我们不会被吓倒!“天国里不娶不嫁,”上帝的王国里没有丈夫和妻子,第二家园就是天国千年界的拷贝,明天,当全人类的贤人们认识和了解了第二家园,全人类会欢呼雀跃的, 唯有那些说第 二家园提倡“共妻”的人类文明的害虫们会羞愧难当,会找个地缝钻进地下通到地狱咬牙切齿地咀咒了。
    2011/10/13

Google Translate:

It is a big misunderstanding that communist society is a common wife

Xuefeng

Some human beings live with their heads down. When they look up, all they see is garbage. When they look up, they mostly see people's butts. Those who say that a communist society must be a "shared wife" society are just some heads. People who live face down.
    Plato's "Republic"
    Moore's "Utopia"
    Campanella "Sun City"
    Butler's "Nowhere"
    Huxley's Brave New World
    2011/10/13"

Yes, it is posted by me. This article was written by Guide Xuefeng. I just didn't find the translation from our members ( we have some professional members in English translating), so I use google to translate this Chinese article.

Quote (It also bears an unfortunate resemblance to the style of propaganda that issues regularly from the CCP. )
    Well, I think the words used by Xuefeng is not very bad for me to understand or accept. Yes, I agree that we need to speak polite and kind words to discuss with each other. But we are also human beings and not a true celestial or god or Buddha. If we were, we will go to heaven then.

I once also felt confused about Guide Xuefeng's arrogant words to the people and I thought we need to be always kind all the time like Jesus. But Guide Xuefeng wrote an article for me in 2013 and now after 9 years experincing and practising in family, marriage and jobs of the worldly society, I truely understand that Guide Xuefeng is very wise.

关于羔羊和狮子解袭黛草疑惑

雪峰

Answering the questions about the Lamb and the Lion for Xidai Celestial

Xuefeng

基督教学里称呼上帝的子民为“羔羊”,我雪峰要求禅院草要发扬狮子精神,那么,禅院草到底应当做羔羊呢?还是狮子呢?

In Christianity, the people of God are called as "lambs", and I, Xuefeng, demanded that the chanyuan members should carry out the spirit of the lion. Then, should chanyuan members be a lamb? Or a lion?

未满一岁的小羊成为羔羊,比喻天真、纯洁、温顺而柔弱的人。

A sheep under one year old means lamb, which is a metaphor for a person who is innocent, pure, docile and weak.

狮子是最强大的群居性猫科动物,比喻具有超凡的自信、霸气、能屈能伸、重视团队、不屈不挠的人。

The lion is the most powerful gregarious cat, a metaphor for a person with extraordinary self-confidence, domineering, flexibility, emphasis on teamwork, and perseverance.

羔羊必须要有牧羊人照顾,要有羊圈遮护,如果没有羊圈和牧羊人,羔羊是很难存活下去的。

Lambs must be looked after by a shepherd and covered by a sheepfold. Without a sheepfold and a shepherd, it is very difficult for a lamb to survive.

狮子不需要有牧狮人,不需要有防护措施,它们生活在灌木丛原野上,靠自身的能力就能存活。

Lions do not need a shepherd or protective measures, they live in the bushes and fields and can survive on their own.

禅院草是上帝的羔羊,上帝就是我们的牧羊人,在上帝面前,在真理面前,在政府面前,在勤劳、善良、纯朴、守信、真诚的人们面前,我们就是温顺的羔羊。

Chanyuan members are the lambs of the Greatest Creator, and the Greatest Creator is our shepherd. Facing the Greatest Creator, facing the truth, facing the government, and facing the diligent, kind, simple, trustworthy, and sincere people, we are the docile lambs.

但禅院草要有狮子精神,那就是要树立超凡的自信,既重视团队作用,又能在任何艰难困苦的条件和境遇中具备独立生活的能力,面对愚昧、野蛮、落后,我们要当狮子,面对邪恶、丑陋、贪婪,我们要当狮子,否则,将会被愚 昧、野蛮、落后、邪恶、丑陋、贪婪吞噬。

But chanyuan members must have the spirit of lions, that is to establish extraordinary self-confidence. Not only to attach importance to the role of the team, but also to have the ability to live independently in any difficult conditions and situations. When facing ignorance, barbarism, and backwardness, we must be the lions , when facing the evil, ugliness, and greed, we must be the lions, otherwise, we will be devoured by ignorance, barbarism, backwardness, evil, ugliness, and greed.

我们生存在正邪、善恶、美丑共行的对立统一的世界里,如果仅仅做羔羊,仅仅接受上帝无边的大爱而不报恩,那是很自私的,我们需要把上帝无边的大爱传播给人类,为人类开创出生命禅院时代,这就要求我们克服一切困难不 屈不挠地努力,如果没有狮子精神,在野蛮、愚昧、落后、邪恶、丑陋、贪婪面前当羔羊,而不是狮子,不仅我们自身闪烁不出光明,还会被黑暗吞噬。

We live in a world where good and evil, good and evil, beauty and ugliness coexist in unity of opposites. It would be very selfish to just be a lamb and accept the Greatest Creator's boundless love without repaying it. We need to spread the Greatest Creator's boundless love. To create an era of Lifechanyuan for human beings, this requires us to overcome all difficulties and make unrelenting efforts. If we don't have lion spirit and just want to be lambs, we will not shine our light bright and surly be swallowed by darkness when facing barbarism, ignorance, backwardness, evil, ugliness, and greed.

孩子生下来先有母亲抱着,喂着,呵护着,这时候的孩子犹如羔羊,但我们总不能让母亲永远地抱着喂着我们,我们得学会走路、奔跑、创造,尤其是创造,如果没有狮子精神而仅仅把自己当作羔羊是难以完成的。

When a child is born, it is first held, fed, and cared for by his mother. At this time, the child is like a lamb, but we can't let the mother hold and feed us forever. We have to learn to walk, run, create, especially to create. If we don't have the spirit of the lions, it is impossible for us to do these things if we only treat ourselves as a lamb.

羔羊任人宰割,狮子奋勇向前。要攀登人生和生命的最高境界没有狮子精神是绝难攀登上去的。

Lambs are freely slaughtered by people, lions march forward. It is very very difficult for us to climb to the highest level of life and LIFE without the spirit of the lion.

耶稣教导我们,你们要像鸽子一样清纯,像蛇一样机敏。

Jesus taught us to be as pure as doves and as swift as serpents.

2013/5/13

We, chanyuan celestials (members) are not good or bad persons. We just have strong faith in the Greatest Creator and act on the way of Nature and the Greatest Creator.

Hope you can get something clear from my sharings, thanks!
    Last edited by xidaijena; 24th April 2022 at 00:26.

30. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yesterday, my boss brought us to travel in Forest Park near my hometown. So I will share some of the nice photos here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast