+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Hollyweird - Will Smith & Chris Rock Incident Staged?

1. Link to Post #101
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,651 times in 20,815 posts

Default Re: Hollyweird - Will Smith & Chris Rock Incident Staged?

• Oscars' Woke Celebrity SLAP-Match! Will Smith Snaps:

When celebrities get woke and mentally snap, you know it's (current year). They just couldn't help themselves from taking digs at you...and at each other.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mike (1st April 2022), RunningDeer (1st April 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    Thanks

• Jim Carrey Was SICKENED by Will Smith Oscar Moment:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ivanhoe (10th June 2022), RunningDeer (1st April 2022), wondering (3rd April 2022)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I'm being dramatic here. I know. But that's where my imagination went
    It's all good, it's not like we're totally in charge of what is going on in our heads anyway, right? All kinds of febrile, imaginative storylines play about in our heads, without either our overt or tacit permission.

Jada is very self-possessed, that is certain, and she commands the spaces she is in. In her relationship with Will, she is definitely the Alpha. I've been reading in other spaces that Will and Jada have rededicated themselves to each other and t their marriage, the implication being that all the "fun and games" are over and they will now be a more traditional husband and wife partnership. So, folks are using this to say that the slap was Will's formal rededication to some form of patriarchy-based interrelationship, where the man is the dominant and (at least publicly so) protective force in the household.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (2nd April 2022), Mike (2nd April 2022), RunningDeer (1st April 2022), wondering (3rd April 2022)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Oscars Slap, Issues Extensive Apology
    By Sarah Ruiz-Grossman
    Apr. 1, 2022
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/will-...b0e44de9c21316

( I think the Academy will probably reinstate Smith.
    Keep in mind that the Oscars this year was brought to us by Pfizer. )

"The actor described his on-stage assault of Chris Rock at the Academy Awards as "shocking, painful and inexcusable."Actor Will Smith issued a second apology Friday for slapping comedian Chris Rock at the Oscars, saying he would resign his membership in the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.

In a lengthy statement, the actor said his actions during the Oscars on Sunday were “shocking, painful and inexcusable,” and he was prepared to “accept any further consequences” that the academy’s board of governors “deems appropriate.”“The list of those I have hurt is long and includes Chris, his family, many of my dear friends and loved ones, all those in attendance, and global audiences,” Smith said, adding that he is “committed to doing the work to ensure that I never again allow violence to overtake reason.”

During the Oscars ceremony, Rock made a joke about Smith’s wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, having a shaved head. Pinkett Smith has spoken publicly about her struggles with alopecia. Smith then walked on stage and struck Rock across the face. After he returned to his seat, he shouted, “Keep my wife’s name out of your ****ing mouth.”

Later that evening, during a tearful acceptance speech for his award for lead actor in “King Richard,” a movie about Venus and Serena Williams’ family, Smith apologized, but not to Rock. The next day, he issued a public apology to Rock on Instagram."

New Conspiracy Theory Emerges After It’s Discovered Pfizer Sponsored Oscars And Has New Alopecia Drug in Trials
    Date: March 30, 2022
    Author: Nwo Report
    Source: Missy Crane

"Right now there’s a race between several pharma companies to be the first to get an FDA-approved alopecia drug on the market.

And Pfizer, who was behind in this race, is taking the lead.

There are currently no FDA-approved treatments for alopecia, an autoimmune disease characterized by hair loss, but multiple drugs could come to market in the indication over the coming years.

Pfizer’s ritlecitinib joined Lilly and Incyte’s Olumiant on the list of drugs to hit the primary endpoint in pivotal alopecia trials — and Concert Pharmaceuticals is following closely behind.

What’s interesting is that Pfizer just hosted the Oscars, where, oddly enough, everything centered on alopecia.

The entire world is now talking about alopecia, thanks to the “slap” that happened at the Oscars between Will Smith and Chris Rock.

Jada Pinkett Smith, Will’s wife, claims she has alopecia.

And just 15 days ago, it was reported by Pharm Biz that Pfizer completed their acquisition of clinical-stage pharma company “Arena Pharma,” which specializes in alopecia studies, among other things.

Arena Pharmaceuticals brings to Pfizer a portfolio of diverse and promising development-stage therapeutic candidates in gastroenterology, dermatology, and cardiology, including etrasimod, an oral, selective sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) receptor modulator currently in development for a range of immuno-inflammatory diseases including ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, atopic dermatitis, eosinophilic esophagitis, and alopecia areata.

Lilly was leading the alopecia race, but Pfizer has now come in from behind.

This has sparked a new conspiracy theory after it was discovered that Pfizer actually sponsored the Oscars.

FiercePharma reported that Oscar-winning actor Will Smith slapping comedian Chris Rock made the biggest headlines out of the Oscars Sunday night. But the sponsorship from Pfizer and COVID shot partner BioNTech was for the pharma marketing world a bigger moment.

The vaccine-making pair, which teamed up two years ago and produced the world’s biggest-selling product last year in Comirnaty, their COVID-19 shot, joined forces again to sponsor the biggest night in Hollywood.

“Pfizer and BioNTech are proud to support the Oscars, and we are heartened to see the film industry gather in person and alongside fans to celebrate the talent and artistry produced during the past year,” a Pfizer spokesperson told Fierce Pharma Marketing.

Pharma Forum reported that Eli Lilly and Incyte have another rival in the rear-view mirror for Olumiant in alopecia areata after Pfizer reported that its ritlecitinib improved scalp hair regrowth in a late-stage trial.

In the phase 2b/3 ALLEGRO trial, JAK inhibitor ritlecitinib hit its primary objective of improving the area of scalp covered by hair in people with this autoimmune form of hair loss, giving Pfizer a positive readout in the first of two trials that will form the basis of regulatory filings for the drug.

The trial recruited 719 people with at least 50% scalp hair loss at baseline, who were treated with one of two doses of ritlecitinib (30mg or 50mg once-daily) or placebo, with or without a high-dose (200mg) induction period lasting four weeks.

At both doses, ritlecitinib (also known as PF-06651600) was significantly more effective than placebo in regrowing hair so that patients had 80% scalp coverage, as measured by the Severity of Alopecia Tool (SALT) score.

Lilly and Incyte’s already-marketed JAK inhibitor Olumiant (baricitinib) is currently in the lead among drugs for alopecia areata, with a filing due in the second half of this year after two positive phases 3 trials.

Fierce Biotech reported that Pfizer’s alopecia therapy has been linked to a reduction in hair loss in early topline clinical data, setting the stage for a scrap with Eli Lilly and Incyte in the title fight for a potential blockbuster opportunity.

Ritlecitinib has met its primary endpoint in a phase 2b/3 clinical trial of patients with alopecia areata, Pfizer reported Wednesday. The update on the JAK3/TEC inhibitor comes months after Eli Lilly and Incyte reported late-phase success in alopecia.

The conspiracy theory is interesting on the surface, but when you look deeper, the drugs aren’t even set to hit the market for years.

Most expect the drugs won’t hit the market until 2025, although that could change based on trials.

There are currently no FDA-approved treatments for alopecia, an autoimmune disease characterized by hair loss, but multiple drugs could come to market in the indication over the coming years. Pfizer’s ritlecitinib joined Lilly and Incyte’s Olumiant on the list of drugs to hit the primary endpoint in pivotal alopecia trials —and Concert Pharmaceuticals is following closely behind.

It is more likely that Pfizer was sponsoring the event to promote their COVID vaccine, but I’ll admit that it is curious that now, the entire world is talking about alopecia as this “race” for a treatment heats up.

I am sure that Pfizer isn’t disappointed about that; after all, awareness is their number one marketing tool, which is why US drug companies market to Americans using commercials with catchy jingles and very marketable cutesy names for their drugs.

The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of WayneDupree.com "
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd April 2022), DNA (2nd April 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd April 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd April 2022), Mike (2nd April 2022), RunningDeer (2nd April 2022), wondering (3rd April 2022)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jada Smith's Narcissistic Influence Over Will Smith | What Really Drove Him To Slap Chris Rock
    1,347,118 views Premiered Mar 28, 2022
    PsychopathEXposure
    56.3K subscribers

"The slap heard across the world came as a shock at The Oscars 2022 as Will Smith in a very out of character move, walked up on stage, interrupting an awards show watched my millions on live television, to slap comedian Chris Rock over an arguably insensitive joke about his possibly narcissistic wife, Jada Smith. What would drive a humble, down to Earth, good spirited man to pull such a stunt, fully aware of the repercussions it would have on his image and career? Love? Nah.

For those that know about narcissistic abuse, we have a difference of opinion here. While all eyes are on Will Smith and Chris Rock, let's focus on who's pulling the strings behind the scenes, and shed some light into the triangulation, infidelity, and narcissistic hold Jada Smith seems to have on The Fresh Prince. "
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd April 2022), ClearWater (2nd April 2022), Johnnycomelately (2nd April 2022), Mike (2nd April 2022), Miller (2nd April 2022), mokosh (3rd April 2022), RunningDeer (2nd April 2022), Wind (3rd April 2022)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    Thanks

• Is Mass Media's Oscar Distraction Designed To Continue Hiding Biden Bombshell?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (3rd April 2022), onawah (3rd April 2022)

13. Link to Post #107
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

He could definitely be correct about many things. However, this guy is so biased thinking everyone in the world is like him. Not everyone is jealous and monogamous. Hollywood stars are a very different breed and it is ridiculous to assume their life is like this guys simple life.

Will and Jada have been married for 25 years. That is almost impossible in hollywood. They have so much power and money to do anything, staying in the routine with 1 lover for 25 years with so many gorgeous and interesting people around you is so unlikely. People seek new experiences in the long run.

Maybe she knew that she couldn't stay monogamous at some point and was being honest about it. She could just lie and cheat in secret like what most people do who can't hold up monogamy. They have kids, so was the "Life Partnership" started to keep the family together. Not sure how many old their kids were when they started to allow polyamory. And they have been together so long, maybe they are comfortable and don't want to give up their situation and family but the romance has mostly vanished.

In the end, I have no idea and don't care. As the thread title says, its hollyweird. There is a lot of questions, I don't pretend to understand how weird their situation may be. Their family could be occultists for all we know.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

onawah (3rd April 2022), Orph (7th April 2022), wondering (3rd April 2022)

15. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

A couple of points. I would not have known there was another award ceremony if not for that slap heard round the world and I certainly wouldnt' have tuned in to see the clip so there is that! So, if that was part of the plan they succeeded I'd say.

Chris Rock put his hands behind his back leaning forward to me almost as if he was bracing for what he knew was coming and then he gets slapped but I tell you it looked like one of those 'WWF' stunts where the guy hits the man yeah, but most of the impact and noise is the foot on the floor stomp at the same time usually unnoticed by the crowd as the slap takes place, To me it looked staged. And then you have the sudden appearance of Alopecia all over the news in the headlines and Jada and her issues with it (I have it too BTW)

and at the same time coincidentally of course then BIG PHARMA comes out with this news of a new drug to treat it! All very suspect in my opinion that we have been conned. I'd seriously suggest that a kickback of sorts is coming or was paid to the players involved here but since they all have shell businesses to hide and launder money with I doubt it would be easy to find. I'm not usually one to believe in conspiracy theories but then this move is totally and I mean totally out of character for the man Will Smith. However, the punishments appear to be real being handed down and it does appear it's real but it sure seems to have a lot of indications to me someone wanted to up ratings and sell a new drug at the same time. What would someone in Smith's shoes demand for payment to ruin his ever voting in the academy or being a member again? How much would it take to make a guy say, "Gee, all I got to do is ignore the by laws and go up on stage at a key moment and slap him" and you will pay me x amount for that and then agree to do it? Well, I guess it's real then and it is just coincidence about Big Pharma just happening to have a new drug on the horizon for alopecia which everyone and their brother knows about now!

But then there is the fact that Jada is wearing the pants in the family apparently and Will has politely allowed her to do this yielding to her will and her needs for the last 25 years and as a result he probably has felt someone lesser of a man than he likes. It may even be that some of his circle rubs him about how whipped he is we don't know but something made him go completely out of laughing mode to dead serious mode in half a second and it was Jada and her face or did she whisper something? Whatever was going on in Will's head the thing I see is that he has deeper seated issues about things and Rock was just the straw the broke the camel's back after Will was walked on and stepped on in the relationship he'd be danged if he was going to let Rock get away with it when he can't and off he went to go down synonomous with the "B-SLAP"! Be kind! Don't go all, "Will Smith" on me now!? LOL
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

onawah (3rd April 2022)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    Thanks

• How Oscars Producer Stopped Will Smith From Being Ejected

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mike (3rd April 2022), onawah (3rd April 2022)

19. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • How Oscars Producer Stopped Will Smith From Being Ejected

The whole event and everything around it was pretty revealing.

The Oscars have gone out of their way to be more inclusive in recent years. On the surface that's a good thing, worthy of praise. But it's not without its problems..

For example, all Oscar worthy movies now need a minimum requirement of x amount of gay, trans, black, female etc in them or they won't be eligible for an award. And as we all know, the Oscar isn't just an award, it has all sorts of ramifications for money and careers and so forth. So the entire industry has now shifted into this toxic wokeness.

Will Smith didn't get escorted out of the Oscars because he's black. Plain and simple. The optics would have been terrible. The headlines would have screamed Racism! and no doubt various wokies would have stirred the pot to perpetuate the grift for attention and personal gain and so forth. Plus it would have undone all the work the academy has invested in its "inclusivity" campaign.

Just imagine if Mel Gibson had slapped Chris Rock! What do you think would have happened then?
    Last edited by Mike; 3rd April 2022 at 18:01.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd April 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd April 2022), Ivanhoe (8th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th April 2022), onawah (3rd April 2022), wondering (3rd April 2022)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One astrologer's take on the negative side of the cycle for the next 2 years (officially starting 4/5/22) with Mars in conjunction with Saturn:
    https://angstoic.com/2022/04/mars-sa...TZBu782yJYrBMY

"However, it is the male who suffers hardest with this aspect. His sensitivity or vulnerability to issues around his maleness, pride, autonomy, and sexual self-image will drive him to disguise these with overcompensating, disproportionate or violent actions, which often escalate matters to fracture or physical exhaustion. In feeling insufficient about his insurmountable obligations, there is every possibility that he succumbs to daunting outward pressures to perform in ways that are not natural to him.

Saturn’s 3D-world pressures and constraints, hounding expectations to act in a decreed way or produce a specific result, generate a ‘win-at-all-costs’ mentality. This culturally imposed stress negatively affects his spontaneity and ability to respond maturely. At worst, it leaves a debilitating effect on the masculine to perform creatively and his ability to be open to what the universe has to offer. Rather than stepping up to show his competency, he psyches himself into a corner, fearing failure and resignation, effectively waging a bitter war against himself.

Hence, the unconscious masculine becomes effectively corralled into organised anger and war activities. Mobs, gangs, armies, police forces, militia, business executives and their organised workforce – any role in which the individual submits his personal drive to the collective, where Saturn’s fear-based conditions for public safety or security of ‘the state’ is the domain of the Mars-Saturn type. A latent cowardice to stand alone develops; the individual spirit is crushed; forced to fall into line with social expectations; deferring one’s standing alone to succumbing to crowd pressure."

Posted in full here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1491738
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (3rd April 2022), Mike (3rd April 2022), wondering (3rd April 2022)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Big Pharma Advertising Dollars Are at an All-Time High
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    April 06, 2022
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...rid=1453930315

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    The drug industry influences and manipulates media through advertising dollars. In 2021, drug companies spent an aggregate $6.88 BILLION on direct-to-consumer advertising (DCTA), up slightly from $6.86 billion in 2020
    The U.S. and New Zealand are the only two countries that permit DCTA, making media in these countries more likely to have pro-pharma bias
    The Will Smith-Chris Rock drama during the Oscars may have been nothing more than a subliminal publicity stunt for Pfizer’s upcoming alopecia drug
    Over the past year, the U.S. government spent $1 billion of U.S. taxpayers’ money to advertise the COVID jab, which is the most dangerous and least proven drug ever marketed, while simultaneously calling for the censorship of anyone who dared to address the risks of this novel treatment
    By law, drug ads must not be false or misleading, must present a “fair balance” of information describing both the risks and benefits of a drug, must include facts that are “material” to the product’s advertised uses, and must include a “brief summary” that mentions every risk described in the product’s labeling.
    Few if any ads for the COVID jab have fulfilled these requirements

How do you control major media? The short answer — illustrated in the video above — is: through advertising dollars. Big Pharma advertising dominates, making up a large portion of a given media outlet’s revenue, and that funding gives Pharma the power to dictate what ends up in the news and what doesn’t.

While Big Pharma has frequently spent more on advertising than on research and development, over the past couple of years, ad spending has increased to new heights.1

In 2021, drug companies spent an aggregate $6.88 BILLION on direct-to-consumer advertising (DCTA), up slightly from $6.86 billion in 2020.2 And, remember, DCTA is only permitted in two countries in the world, the U.S. and New Zealand, so media tend to be particularly biased in favor of Big Pharma those two countries.

Did Will Smith Smack Chris Rock on Behalf of Sponsors?

Pfizer, Novartis, Eli Lilly, Incyte and Exact Sciences even sponsored the 2022 Academy Awards, which was “an unusual turn for the industry,” according to some biopharma professionals.3 Chances are you heard about how Will Smith smacked Chris Rock across the face. Smith supposedly took offense over a comment about his wife’s lack of hair.

Jada Pinkett Smith has alopecia areata, which is believed to be an autoimmune disorder. Isn’t it amazing, then, that Pfizer, a primary sponsor of this year’s Oscars,4 is working on an alopecia drug? They announced “top-line results” from a Phase 2b/3 trial in August 2021.5

It’s especially curious since three of the other sponsors — Eli Lilly, Incyte (partnering with Lilly) and Novartis — also have alopecia drugs nearly ready to go.6,7,8 Coincidence? Or a cleverly disguised publicity stunt for soon-to-be-released drugs? If the latter, it would put a whole new spin on the concept of subliminal advertising.

Taxpayer Money Used to Advertise Most Dangerous Drug Ever

Even more egregiously, over the past year, the U.S. government used your tax dollars to advertise the COVID jab, which is the most dangerous and least proven drug ever marketed in the history of the world. How do we know this? Well, there’s:

An unprecedented number of adverse reports after the COVID jab filed with the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS)
    Insurance companies are reporting unprecedented death rates. For example, OneAmerica reported the death rate among working-age Americans in the third quarter of 2021 was 40% higher than prepandemic levels;9 the Hartford Insurance Company found mortality in 2021 was 32% than 2019 and 20% higher than 2020, and Lincoln National reports that claims were 54% higher in the fourth quarter of 2021 compared to 2019 (compare that to an average year-over-year increase of 13.7%)10
    Funeral homes are reporting an increase in burials and cremations in 2021 compared to 2020, when the pandemic was at its peak11
    In Germany, a large health insurance company found the death rate after the rollout of the COVID jabs was 14 times higher than what was being reported by the German government,12,13 and according to a British government report, 9 out of 10 COVID deaths have occurred in people who were fully vaccinated14,15
    So, the U.S. government purchased favorable media coverage for a novel and poorly tested gene transfer injection that is now killing and disabling hundreds of thousands of Americans, while simultaneously calling for the censorship of anyone who dared to address the risks of this novel treatment.

In all, the U.S. government spent $1 BILLION of U.S. taxpayers’ dollars to ‘strengthen vaccine confidence in the United States’ and ‘combat misinformation about vaccines,’ all with ‘the goal of increasing rates of vaccination across all ages.’
    As reported by The Blaze:16

“In response to a FOIA request filed by TheBlaze, HHS [Health and Human Services] revealed that it purchased advertising from major news networks including:

ABC, CBS, and NBC, as well as cable TV news stations Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC, legacy media publications including the New York Post, the Los Angeles Times, and the Washington Post, digital media companies like BuzzFeed News and Newsmax, and hundreds of local newspapers and TV stations.

These outlets were collectively responsible for publishing countless articles and video segments regarding the vaccine that were nearly uniformly positive about the vaccine in terms of both its efficacy and safety ...

The Biden administration purchased ads on TV, radio, in print, and on social media to build vaccine confidence, timing this effort with the increasing availability of the vaccines ... Though virtually all of these newsrooms produced stories covering the COVID-19 vaccines, the taxpayer dollars flowing to their companies were not disclosed to audiences ...”

In all, the U.S. government spent $1 BILLION of U.S. taxpayers’ dollars to “strengthen vaccine confidence in the United States” and “combat misinformation about vaccines,” all with “the goal of increasing rates of vaccination across all ages.” Government also collaborated with celebrities, social media influencers and “expert” interviewees such as Dr. Anthony Fauci. As noted by The Daily Exposé:17

“In other words, Fauci, the man who has been the ‘face’ of COVID-19 in 2020 and 2021, who publicly disparaged anyone who questioned the data he was using to support his recommendations, and who blithely referred to himself as ‘the science,’ was, in fact, a shill.”

The Level of Manipulation of Information Is Immense
    While newsrooms claim to be completely independent from the advertising department, history and the personal experience of insiders tells us this simply isn’t true.

Take Sharyl Attkisson, for example, a five-time Emmy Award-winning network anchor, producer and reporter whose television career spans more than three decades. In 2009, she blew the lid off the swine flu media hype, showing the hysteria was manufactured and completely unfounded.

In 2014, she wrote “Stonewalled: My Fight for Truth Against the Forces of Obstruction, Intimidation, and Harassment in Obama's Washington.” It’s a tell-all exposé on what really goes on behind the media curtain, and it’s not pretty. The extent to which information is manipulated is far greater than most people suspect, and this is particularly true when it comes to COVID.

Years before the pandemic, Attkisson explained how false “consensus” was being created: Let’s say you hear about a new drug for an ailment you have, and you decide to do your own due diligence. Ultimately, you conclude it is safe and effective because everywhere you look, the information seems to support this conclusion. You feel good knowing you’ve done your homework, and fill the prescription. But what you don’t know is that:

Facebook and Twitter pages speaking highly of the drug are run by individuals on the payroll of the drug company

The Wikipedia page for the drug is monitored and controlled by a special-interest editor hired by the drug company

Google search engine results have been optimized, ensuring you’ll find all those positive sources while burying contradicting information

The nonprofit organization you stumbled across online that recommends the drug was secretly founded and funded by the drug company

The positive study you found while searching online was also financed by the drug company

The news articles reporting the positive findings of that study sound suspiciously alike for a reason — they’re reiterating information provided by the drug company’s PR department; hence, you will not find any contradictory information there either

Doctors promoting the drug and making derogatory comments about those who worry about side effects are actually paid consultants for the drug company

The medical lecture your own personal doctor attended, where he became convinced the drug is safe and efficacious, was also sponsored by the drug company

In short, the “consensus” you see has been cleverly manufactured by the most effective propaganda campaign in the history of the world, in an effort to convince you of what the corporate cartels want you to conclude at the end of doing “your own research.” This way, they can sell you more of their expensive and dangerous products.

Over the past two years, this manipulation has become far more obvious and easy for people to see. Before the pandemic, it was pretty well disguised. Today, most can rattle off dozens of examples of how COVID information was manipulated and controlled, through the examples above and others, both by Big Pharma and the U.S. government.

Government Media Manipulation Has Been Routine for Years
    For years, the U.S. government, regulatory agencies and public health organizations have colluded with media to control what gets reported and what doesn’t. This, too, is something that has become blatantly obvious during this pandemic, but it’s not a new phenomenon.

For example, back in 2016, a Scientific American investigation revealed how the U.S. Food and Drug Administration routinely manipulated mainstream media, stripping them of their independence:18

“It was a Faustian bargain ... The deal was this: NPR, along with a select group of media outlets, would get a briefing about an upcoming announcement by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration a day before anyone else.

But in exchange for the scoop, NPR would have to abandon its reportorial independence. The FDA would dictate whom NPR's reporter could and couldn't interview ... NPR reporter Rob Stein wrote back to the government officials offering the deal. Stein asked for a little bit of leeway to do some independent reporting but was turned down flat. Take the deal or leave it.”

As it turns out, NPR accepted the deal and Stein joined reporters from a dozen other media organizations to get the scoop. “Every single journalist present had agreed not to ask any questions of sources not approved by the government until given the go-ahead,” Scientific American wrote.

Considering the U.S. government’s many power grabs over the past two years, there’s no reason to assume it hasn’t been using this kind of manipulation to control media coverage of COVID-19 and the injections. Bill Gates, whose influence rivals that of nation states through his funding of the World Health Organization, has also poured hundreds of millions of dollars into the COVID campaign. As reported by The Daily Exposé:19

“Using more than 30,000 grants, Gates has contributed at least $319 million to the media ... Recipients included CNN, NPR, BBC, The Atlantic and PBS. Gates has also sponsored foreign organizations that included The Daily Telegraph, the Financial Times, and Al Jazeera. More than $38 million has also been funneled into investigative journalism centers.

Gates’ influence within the press is far-reaching, from journalism to journalistic training. This ultimately makes true objective reporting about Gates or his initiatives virtually impossible.”

DTCA Known to Produce Negative Public Health Effects
    In 2006, experts warned that DTCA could trigger “placebo effects” and result in “negative economic, social and political consequences,”20 and in 2011, an article in Pharmacy and Therapeutics noted that the rules governing drug ads to the public were “too relaxed and inadequately enforced.”21

As reported by Forbes in 2019,22 “While DTCA has some positive effects, these commercials tend to mislead patients and can result in the breakdown of the doctor-patient relationship ... According to an FDA survey, 65% of physicians said that DTCA for drugs sent confusing messages to the patients ...” Importantly, drug ads must:23
    not be false or misleading
    present a “fair balance” of information describing both the risks and benefits of a drug
    include facts that are “material” to the product’s advertised uses, and
    include a “brief summary” that mentions every risk described in the product’s labeling

Have you ever seen an ad for the COVID jab that held true to these four requirements? I can’t think of one. People who have been injured by the COVID jab are now also starting to speak out, saying they feel betrayed and misled, as they were never told about the potential dangers of the shot.

One excellent example is the Substack writer Joomi’s story, “I Was Deceived About COVID Vaccine Safety.”24 Has mainstream media become too corrupted to serve its intended function? I believe so. At bare minimum, the likelihood of getting the truth on anything related to government or health, specifically, is virtually nil these days."

- Sources and References
    1 Statista February 25, 2022
    2 End Points March 22, 2022
    3 End Points March 28, 2022
    4 Fierce Pharma March 28, 2022
    5 Pfizer August 4, 2021
    6 Incyte Press Release September 30, 2021
    7 Clinical Trials. Novartis Secukinumab. March 11, 2021
    8 Eli Lilly. Press Release March 26, 2022
    9 The Center Square, January 1, 2022
    10, 11 Zero Hedge, February 5, 2022
    12 Health Impact News, February 23, 2022
    13 Greater Mountain Publishing, February 27, 2022
    14 UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) Covid-19 Vaccine Surveillance Report, February 24, 2022
    15 The Exposé, March 1, 2022
    16 The Blaze March 3, 2022
    17, 19 Daily Expose March 26, 2022
    18 Scientific American October 1, 2016
    20 PLOS Medicine March 2006; 3(3): e145
    21, 23 P&T October 2011; 36(10): 669-674, 681-684
    22 Forbes May 14, 2019
    24 Joomi Substack January 15, 2022

( Is Dr. Mercola being cynical? I don't think so.
    Think of all the crimes BigPharma has committed so far, just the ones we know of.
    There certainly haven't been any signs of reform, quite the opposite.
    Kudos to him for speaking out! If there is a whistleblower out there somewhere who can spill the beans, this kind of responsible journalism should serve to make it easier for him/her to speak out too. )
    Last edited by onawah; 30th July 2022 at 20:21.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

gini (31st July 2022)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,278 times in 1,399 posts

You know one of Smith's closest friends is said to be Martin Lawrence and Martin is also very good friends with Dave Chappelle! Both Chappelle and Lawrence have something in common! They both got out of the 'sick system' (Chappelle's words when speaking about when Lawrence left when he said, "Maybe he isn't sick! Maybe it's just a sick business!" ) and then came back after a break. Suppose Smith has had enough and wanted out but knowing he was too big they'd never let him out! Suppose two of his closest friends advised him as to another way to not only step back but make the business, the system itself reject you! Hmmmm? Very interesting way to get that break they otherwise would be denied for being too valuable to controlling entities. This way they let him go cause he's "Tainted Meat" now!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

ClearWater (7th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th July 2022), gini (31st July 2022), onawah (9th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,244 times in 2,174 posts

Apologies if posted already but this clearly answers the question posed in the OP.

Edit: The tweet/video I posted above was deleted because it was actually a parody from a short film entitled 'Movie Star SLAPS HOST AT AWARD SHOW' by Dhar Mann.

False stuff on the internet?? Who would have thought... ? Must check sources better
    Last edited by pueblo; 10th June 2022 at 21:01.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th July 2022), Inversion (30th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st July 2022)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    Thanks

• Will Smith Films Apology Video To Chris Rock & Fans For Slap: My Reaction!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (30th July 2022), Inversion (30th July 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6