+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Hollyweird - Will Smith & Chris Rock Incident Staged?

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Hollyweird - Will Smith & Chris Rock Incident Staged?

Quote Posted by Tigger (here)
    If it’s real, Will Smith is nothing more than a thug. Full stop. It’s assault, and a demonstration of a complete lack of self-control. Doesn’t matter that someone made a joke about his wife; it gives NOBODY the right to just slug someone on stage like a petty thug. Why he wasn’t immediately thrown out of the venue in disgrace is beyond me.

If it’s staged, Will Smith and Chris Rock are complicit in a shameless attempt to gain attention and/or create a diversion (for whatever reason). Either way, it demonstrates just how sick and depraved Hollywood really is, and just how much real trouble the Western world is in right now.

I mean, seriously? The western world is falling apart, the entire world is on the brink of complete slavery, China is advancing across the Pacific, and the people are still hypnotised by the bright lights and fake news. That’s why the sleeping masses are even giving fuel to this meaningless debate about movie stars. Get perspective.
    I applaud Will Smith for slapping that jerk.

2. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

https://twitter.com/LVMedia_/status/1508907380754599937

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bluestflame (30th March 2022), ClearWater (30th March 2022), DNA (31st March 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th March 2022), Mike (30th March 2022)

4. Link to Post #63
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    This slap event requires quite a bit of context. I'll try to be as brief as possible.

Firstly, it was a real slap! What on earth would either of these guys gain by staging something so stupid?
    snip
    I saw your comments on the Cathy O'Brien thread.
    I found your post there touching.

How after you read her book the world didn't look the same any more.
    I'm of that same opinion.
    Read Sue Arrigo and Bryce Taylor.
    My world has never changed.
    Not since these stories touched me.

Hollywood and adrenochrome go hand in hand.
    Hollywood and pedophilia go hand in hand.
    I'm sure it was easy for Jada to justify sleeping with her son's friend after all the horrible debauchery she's participated in.
    Will Smith and Jada are already involved in destroying traditional family roles.
    In my opinion it's all scripted.
    I think far less of Hollywood actors than most and I have a harder time attributing anything noble to their actions.
    Mike’s Post #39
    "After I finished "transformation of america" I walked out of my house and felt like a strange man in a strange land. I felt like I knew something nobody else knew.....and at the time I wasnt sure that was a good thing. The world ceased to make sense. Sure, cars were still going up and down the road, the birds were chirping, the sun shining, but I felt as though these were merely props for a play. And I felt like a character in that play...a play that I had once embraced as real but was now realising wasn't. And yet, the play was the whole world, and there was no way to escape it.

It was akin to a bad acid trip, only I never snapped out of it. Ive been experiencing that trip ever since. It's made me question reality in ways that I sometimes regret. The whole blue pill, red pill thing...

I'm convinced this woman is telling the truth about her experiences...and that scares me. This isn't cute pillow talk about reptilians and the illuminatti by the campfire. This is a very real experience..and the ramifications are endlessly disturbing."

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bluestflame (30th March 2022), ClearWater (30th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2022), DNA (31st March 2022), Ewan (31st March 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th March 2022), Mark (30th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st March 2022), Mike (30th March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), onawah (30th March 2022), Orph (30th March 2022)

6. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

I've posted Symbols decodes before. His posts are normally epic in length, he's done a quick one on this:

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...ng-chris-rock/

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), onawah (30th March 2022), RunningDeer (30th March 2022)

8. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Hey Marcus, I agree with everything you said except the scripted part. We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one

I feel very strongly that it wasn't scripted. But I'm not married to the idea. If it turns out I'm wrong I'll happily return here and eat some crow.

I think deception has become our default position, and it's understandable..as Mark said. Having been deceived over and over again, is it any wonder that we think this event might be staged too?

Instead of looking for the most exotic explanation off the bat, I think we're better off starting simple and basic. That's my approach anyway.

I just haven't heard any good reasons yet for staging this sort if thing. Chris Rock was humiliated. Will Smith came off looking unhinged and emotionally unstable. While it's true that Hollywood can twist any event into a positive for whoever they're rooting for, neither of these two guys required any kind of publicity boost. They're both already wildly successful. Tops in their field.

So why take the risk???

It doesn't add up.

The Pfizer explanation is a pretty wild one, in my opinion. It's not that i don't think Pfizer is devious and evil, but this type of event seems highly unlikely to have been cooked up by Pfizer executives...and even more unlikely to have been agreed upon by two relatively sane, wildly successful entertainers.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

ClearWater (31st March 2022), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2022), DNA (31st March 2022), Mark (30th March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (30th March 2022), sllim11 (31st March 2022), TargeT (31st March 2022), Wind (30th March 2022)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

And there you have it, if true. And it appears that it is. From Pfizer's own website:
    See: https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-re...hase-2b3-trial

"Pfizer Announces Positive Top-Line Results from Phase 2b/3 Trial of Ritlecitinib in Alopecia Areata
    Wednesday, August 04, 2021 - 06:45am
    – ALLEGRO 2b/3 trial met primary efficacy endpoint of improving scalp hair regrowth –
    NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced positive top-line results from the Phase 2b/3 ALLEGRO trial evaluating oral once-daily ritlecitinib in patients with alopecia areata, an autoimmune disease driven by an immune attack on the hair follicles that causes hair loss on the scalp and can also affect the face and body.1,2 Ritlecitinib 50 mg and 30 mg achieved the primary efficacy endpoint of the study, namely the proportion of patients with less than or equal to 20 percent scalp hair loss after six months of treatment versus placebo.

“We are pleased by these positive results for ritlecitinib in patients with alopecia areata, a devastating and complex autoimmune disease for which there are currently no U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or European Medicines Agency approved treatments,” said Michael Corbo, PhD, Chief Development Officer, Inflammation & Immunology, Pfizer Global Product Development. “We look forward to bringing this potential new treatment option to patients living with alopecia areata as soon as possible.”

The Phase 2b/3 ALLEGRO trial met the primary efficacy endpoint of improving scalp hair regrowth. All participants entered the study with at least 50 percent scalp hair loss due to alopecia areata, as measured by the Severity of Alopecia Tool (SALT) score. A statistically significantly greater proportion of patients who took ritlecitinib 30 mg or 50 mg once-daily, with or without a four-week initial treatment of 200 mg once-daily, had 20 percent or less scalp hair loss (an absolute SALT score ≤20) after 24 weeks of treatment compared with placebo. This was followed by a 24-week extension period, during which all participants initially randomized to receive ritlecitinib continued on the same regimen, while participants who received placebo during the initial 24 weeks advanced to one of two regimens: 200 mg for four weeks followed by 50 mg for 20 weeks, or 50 mg for 24 weeks. The study also included a 10 mg dosing arm, which was assessed for dose-ranging and was not tested for statistically significant efficacy compared to placebo.

The safety profile seen with ritlecitinib was consistent with previous studies. Overall, the percentage of patients with adverse events (AEs), serious AEs and discontinuing due to AEs was similar across all treatment groups. The most common AEs seen in the study were nasopharyngitis, headache and upper respiratory tract infection. There were no major adverse cardiac events (MACE), deaths or opportunistic infections in the trial. Eight patients who were treated with ritlecitinib developed mild to moderate herpes zoster (shingles). There was one case of pulmonary embolism in the ritlecitinib 50 mg group, which was reported to have occurred on Day 169. There were two malignancies (both breast cancers) reported in the ritlecitinib 50 mg group, which were reported to have occurred on Day 68 and Day 195. Both participants were discontinued from the study.

Full results from this study will be submitted for future scientific publication and presentation. These data, together with data that will become available from ALLEGRO-LT, will form the basis for planned future regulatory filings.

Ritlecitinib is the first in a new investigational class of covalent kinase inhibitors that have high selectivity for Janus kinase 3 (JAK3) and members of the tyrosine kinase expressed in hepatocellular carcinoma (TEC) kinase family. In laboratory studies, ritlecitinib has been shown to block the activity of signaling molecules and immune cells believed to contribute to loss of hair in people with alopecia areata.3

Ritlecitinib, which was granted Breakthrough Therapy designation from the U.S. FDA for the treatment of alopecia areata in September 2018, is also being evaluated for vitiligo, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis."
    Etc...
    Think it's coincidence?
    To add insult to injury, Alopecia has been significantly on the rise since the Plandemic began.

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    echoing Jill's post

Last edited by onawah; 30th March 2022 at 22:54.
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (30th March 2022), Denise/Dizi (31st March 2022), DNA (31st March 2022), Johnnycomelately (30th March 2022), Mark (31st March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), Reinhard (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (30th March 2022), TargeT (31st March 2022)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    1. No, it was real. There's not a single person in Hollywood who's said that it wasn't.
    2. Chris Rock is an a**hole. (And always has been.)
    3. I'm with Will Smith. And with traditional masculine values, which are rapidly becoming extinct. No milquetoast soyboy would have had the courage to do that in public.

(But of course, someone could easily get canceled for saying all that)
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-November.html

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lt-oscar-host/

Some speculate that this could be to normalise reasoning for increased security as further evils are exposed within Hollywood regarding celebrities and moguls. I have done acting, and my partner of 14 years did film school and acting as well. This 'incident' never looked real to me, it all looks very forced and scripted.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (31st March 2022), DNA (31st March 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st March 2022), onawah (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (31st March 2022), selinam (2nd April 2022), TargeT (31st March 2022)

14. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How Jada Pinkett is MANIPULATING Will Smith (8 min)
    The Body Language Guy: “…and the most important takeaway is that a sane person doesn't have that brutal change in behavior. In seconds, from diplomatically laughing at a lame joke, to going full slap contest on Chris Rock. And you know what? Narcissists love that!

They love to use gaslighting and other manipulation tactics to drive people to do this kind of outbursts. And they enjoy every second of that, because that's something that they caused. They used their emotional control on their partner and managed to make them snap.”

“…“It’s not comforting AT ALL that one ad lib line on Will's Oscar acceptance speech was, "You gotta be able to take abuse". And he was not talking about his character, Richard Williams, because he was very specific. "In this business".

Now, that sentence, "You gotta be able to take abuse”. That's plain WRONG. That absolutely sounds like a victim of abuse, that is referring to that mistreatment as a badge of courage. Like something that one should be proud of. And no, nobody should be 'able to take abuse’. That is a very telling slip.”

Victims of narcissistic abuse enter a stage where they feel like they have to constantly prove themselves. That they have to earn the scraps of love they get. Because they never know when the abuser is going to give them the silent treatment for the slightest 'offense', or use guilt tripping, or make them feel miserable in any way.

So, the victim learns to avoid those situations, proving their worth. It's that famous "If you really loved me, you would do this for me", or "You would let me do whatever I want, you would let me enjoy my life", or "If you love me, then prove it, because I don't believe you".

All those are gaslighting sentences, and no, they don't work overnight. Because the narcissist slowly erodes the victim's will, pun intended, until they enter that stage of emotional slavery.

But it’s so hard to understand why Jada had this reaction, if barely days before Oscars night, she uploaded a video to her TikTok where she said, explicitly, “This bald head of mine, I love it. I don't give two craps what people feel about this bald head of mine. Because guess what? I love it."

Again, I am not condoning jokes based on health struggles. That’s really bad taste. And it’s reported that Rock was not aware of her condition. But seriously, I really doubt that he didn’t know, but either way, jokes directed at physical appearance should also be a double no.

By the way, don't you find it odd that on Oscars night, Jada updated her Instagram with "Fingers crossed", but all the photos from that update were just... her?
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st March 2022 at 02:45.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ClearWater (31st March 2022), Mark (31st March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st March 2022), Mike (31st March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), onawah (31st March 2022), palehorse (31st March 2022), TargeT (31st March 2022)

16. Link to Post #69
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    " oral once-daily"
    Sounds positively (and prolongedly) profitable!

it's a strange grouping of events regardless; my gut says to not trust what TV shows me, that metric has so far been a great default starting point. Henry W. never got this level of attention after decades of terrible behavior....

the only thing in the video that seemed to sell that it was real was W. Smith seemingly upset and yelling (kinda like... you know... acting?) I've been through a lot of physical confrontations. The "slap" in this situation looked over acted, the reaction ingenuine... it just didn't "feel" natural, it had that uncanny valley feel.

I've heard a lot of responses leaning to the authenticity of these actions, and they often mostly focus on the "story" of the event and don't overly analyze what the evidence provides.
    "defending your wife" ... great narrative.... during an event that hosts the best writers in the industry
    very cleverly leveraging past abnormal relationship buzz to amplify the situation?
    letting W. Smith stay the whole rest of the show after?
    I mean there's more (carreer velocity of those involved etc..)

its hard for me to see it as authentic
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DNA (31st March 2022), iota (23rd July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st March 2022), Journeyman (31st March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), onawah (31st March 2022), palehorse (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (31st March 2022)

18. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

If you want to make it looks like real, do it real for God's sake.

It was scripted, I have no doubt about that and the slap could be real or not, I guess we need another angle to be sure (maybe some dude in backstage will provide a new footage haha). They are actors and that is what they do for a living, they act.
    An actor is a professional liar just like a politician.

In my 20's I engaged into theater for a little while, I did it not because I want to be an actor, but I wanted to have a better communication skills, and that was all for me, it worked for my end goals.

We learned how to hit, to slap the face, how to cry rivers, how to fake emotions, how to become someone (getting into the character), how to research, how to adjust the illumination in the stage, how to build a stage, how to write a script, and we even cleaned up the stage after using it and so on.. In theater unlike in TV or Cinema, you do things for real, if you have to slap someone in the face you just do it, if you have to crap on the stage you do it too, so there will be no doubt from the public watching that the entire act was real. This is what real theater is (which is becoming very rare thing), you do not fake like in front of cameras, you do it for real.

Anyone interested to know more about how fake acting world works (in front of cameras or not), I recommend take a deep dive into "Konstantin Sergeyevich Stanislavski" methods or system of training actors (rehearsal techniquies). One of his best works "An Actor's Work (1938)" highly recommended, in many school of arts.

In my time, I studied theater with Journalists, CEO of companies, and public speakers.. we were not actors per se, we were learning how to improve our communication skills to apply in our own field of work, and there is nothing better than theater in order to archive that, one of the best skills I learned with theater was to improvise instead of getting stuck.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ClearWater (31st March 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st March 2022), Journeyman (31st March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), onawah (31st March 2022), Patient (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (31st March 2022)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Thank you very much.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Delight (31st March 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st March 2022), mountain_jim (31st March 2022), palehorse (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (31st March 2022)

22. Link to Post #72
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    If you want to make it looks like real, do it real for God's sake.

It was scripted, I have no doubt about that and the slap could be real or not, I guess we need another angle to be sure (maybe some dude in backstage will provide a new footage haha). They are actors and that is what they do for a living, they act.

In my 20's I engaged into theater for a little while, I did it not because I want to be an actor, but I wanted to have a better communication skills, and that was all for me, it worked for my end goals.

We learned how to hit, to slap the face, how to cry rivers, how to fake emotions, how to become someone (getting into the character), how to research, how to adjust the illumination in the stage, how to build a stage, how to write a script, and we even cleaned up the stage after using it and so on..
    In my time, I studied theater with Journalists, CEO of companies, and public speakers.. we were not actors per se, we were learning how to improve our communication skills to apply in our own field of work, and there is nothing better than theater in order to archive that, one of the best skills I learned with theater was to improvise instead of getting stuck.
    Hi palehorse. I am nobody, but I found this funny. Don’t want to get personal here, so just meant as a general human quirkiness regarding masterclass in selling salesmanship. From what I think you’re saying, the Three Stooges were well positioned as far as movers and shakers irl lol. *struggles ...shuts mouth* ~8)

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

palehorse (10th April 2022), RunningDeer (31st March 2022)

24. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I want to pose a few questions for folks to consider. I think they're relevant to the question of whether this event was fake or not and more besides...

What is Hollywood?

What is a movie star?

I'll pop back later and give my own answers. Not professing any great wisdom on this, but my own understanding of these answers informs my view on this incident, so very interested in how others think!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (31st March 2022), palehorse (10th April 2022), RunningDeer (31st March 2022)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

deleted - was already up in Post #24
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd April 2022 at 03:17.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (31st March 2022)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

I think Will Smith was acting to some degree. I think his actions were disingenuous. But not pre-planned.

Chris Rock does look like he's bracing for something. That's not necessarily proof that he knew what was coming. You could just as easily make the argument that he was bracing himself because he didn't know what was coming.

For those that think it was staged, it would be helpful if you explained why you think it was staged. Because that's important. There would have to be a pretty damn good reason for those 2 guys to participate in something like that, and I haven't heard it yet.

Try to imagine Pfizer executives flying Smith and Rock into company headquarters, sitting them down, and saying, "Fellas, you're gonna love this..." before laying out this utterly absurd plan. And then try to imagine Rock and Smith high-fiving afterwards and agreeing because...because why again??? You'd have to be mad to go thru with that.

Why would Smith and Rock risk it all for money they don't really need??? They're already wealthy beyond belief. It doesn't make any sense at all. You'd have to be really desperate to take a risk like that, and neither of them are.

I'd just like to hear one good reason why an event like that would be staged. I'm willing to listen and even consider something kind of outrageous, but it has to make sense.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

ClearWater (31st March 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st March 2022), Mark (31st March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (31st March 2022), Wind (31st March 2022)

30. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    I share the view best expressed by Jimmy Dore

https://www.rokfin.com/post/80608?ut...New+Post+Email

[I don't know how to (or if it's possible) to embed a Rokfin video]
    IIRC the video was added earlier.
    UPDATE: Yes, John added it in post #24.

America Calls For MORE Violence Against Comedians After Will Smith
    Will Smith’s Oscar night assault on Chris Rock was much more than a simple physical confrontation between two celebrities – it also represented every stand-up comedian’s worst fear, that an enraged fan will storm the stage looking to exact revenge for a perceived slight or insult. Smith’s unhinged attack may well usher in an open season on comedians as comedy club attendees feel empowered to respond to jokes with violence.

Jimmy and American comedian Kurt Metzger discuss their experiences with violent audience members and the vulnerability experienced by anyone who performs on stage.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st March 2022 at 14:10.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (31st March 2022), Mike (31st March 2022), onawah (3rd April 2022)

32. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

{snip}
    … would Smith and Rock risk it all for money they don't really need??? They're already wealthy beyond belief. It doesn't make any sense at all. You'd have to be really desperate to take a risk like that, and neither of them are.

I'd just like to hear one good reason why an event like that would be staged. I'm willing to listen and even consider something kind of outrageous, but it has to make sense.
    There’s talk that SOME people including Hollywood stars are now working with the “White Hats “ to wake people up. It’s a big movie production. They’ve agreed to do outlandish antics, even embarrass themselves to save their butts in hopes for a lighter sentence or as a lifesaving measure.

There’s no hope for the darkest of the dark bastards. That’s why it’s put pedal to the medal and take out as many as they can along the way. (war, the-jab, frequency weapons, starvation, tainted food, air, water, etc.)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st March 2022 at 14:53.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (31st March 2022), ClearWater (31st March 2022), Mark (31st March 2022), Mike (31st March 2022), wondering (3rd April 2022)

34. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    {snip}
    … would Smith and Rock risk it all for money they don't really need??? They're already wealthy beyond belief. It doesn't make any sense at all. You'd have to be really desperate to take a risk like that, and neither of them are.

There’s talk that SOME people including Hollywood stars are now working with the “White Hats “ to wake people up. It’s a big movie production. They’ve agreed to do outlandish antics, even embarrass themselves to save their butts in hopes for a lighter sentence or as a lifesaving measure.

There’s no hope for the darkest of the dark bastards. That’s why it’s put pedal to the medal and take out as many as they can along the way. (war, the-jab, frequency weapons, starvation, tainted food, air, water, etc.)

I can see white hats enlisting Hollywood stars for help in waking people up, or maybe even ordering them to help as part of some leniency bargain. That makes sense.

I guess I just don't see how this slap event would assist in waking anyone up.

If I were a white hat, I might make a few evil actors embarrass themselves publicly as a punishment for this or that. That would appeal to my sense of the absurd. I could get used to that role "OK, go out there, and right before you present the award, strip naked, squawk like a bird and perform the worm until you're escorted out by security. "

If that's what the white hats are doing I'm all for it, but they need to get a little more creative! Lol

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

ClearWater (31st March 2022), Mark (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (31st March 2022), wondering (3rd April 2022)

36. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,462 times in 2,850 posts

Why would Smith and Rock risk it all for money they don't really need??? They're already wealthy beyond belief. It doesn't make any sense at all. You'd have to be really desperate to take a risk like that, and neither of them are.
    Hey Mike, here's a response to this question, from Rock himself:

If, money is at issue.

For Will Smith, if the allegations that he has been involved in the adrenochrome cult and/or participated in ritual child abuse and pedophilia, I get that. But why would Chris Rock be involved? He's not had those kinds of accusations made against him at any point in his career that I am aware of. But, in line with the potentiality, perhaps he agreed to the entire kerfuffle to help Will and Jada get those lighter sentences.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd April 2022), ClearWater (31st March 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st March 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st April 2022), Mike (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (31st March 2022), wondering (3rd April 2022)

38. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

{snip}

I think they're making it obvious, leaving breadcrumbs, waking people up:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-November.html

Of all the topics they pick one he's already on tape joking about

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (31st March 2022), RunningDeer (31st March 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast