+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conditioning

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Conditioning

In recent years, after silence, ridiculous statements, undermining accounts of witnesses, cover ups, intimation, ridicule, the US DOD, US Navy and the Senate have come forward with official statements which contradict years of manipulated government official positions on the UFO now termed UAP incidents.

I have filed a request, which is being processed by the US Navy asking why now have they admitted to these events after years of misleading statements.

I am convinced some form of mass conditioning is now the educational official response of the USG DOD, something is coming, going to occur, which will bring this matter to the ultimate conclusion. Timing is a crucial factor in this agenda.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Agape (3rd April 2022), aoibhghaire (30th March 2022), Blacklight43 (30th March 2022), ExomatrixTV (3rd April 2022), Franny (30th March 2022), Harmony (30th March 2022), haroldsails (31st March 2022), Jad (30th March 2022), Jambo (3rd April 2022), samsdice (30th March 2022), XelNaga (30th March 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Default Re: Conditioning

Conditioning for sure, seems to continue along the well paved roads and cushioned spaces, never really subjected to open ET encounters in most cases,
    it’s the guys and girls in suits who spend their lives inventing rules and protocols for “the wild terrorist mindset of the Universe out there” 🙏😅 ( take me with pickle)

Most recently I was contacted by friend -psycho-spiritual therapist who runs various seminars and practices around the world including holotropic breathing , Ayahuasca shaman retreats and had probably quite few “dream abductees” in his courses , helping them to relieve their trauma ,
    happened to watch my Bodhgaya ET Report, interviews, 10 years later that is , 20 years from the Contact event , we had a good chat over Skype considering it was the end of freezing winter here in Himalayas,
    intense sunlight at the same time ,
    later it proved all irrelevant as these people aka therapists ( for example) make you feel automatically ashamed for a/ for being victim, b/for being “stranger” than the other people and you shouldn’t be that way, for sure someone had to beat you to it, c/for being ashamed and whatever else.

Beware of these “new age psychiatrists” throwing case diagnosis at glance.

But what does it predictably means for the UFO & ET research community and its many silent members and witnesses who just started to come out to seemingly new sunny day only to find out that others are being “submerged” simultaneously,
    in their respective social structures that is;
    in the next round the danger is that direct witnesses of ET Contact being dragged to “therapy programs” and reprogrammed .

It’s not new, just ages old paradigm of fearing the bigger Life surrounding us.

It’s all the same 2D view of Earth on your flat screen. It’s a death of intelligence failing to recognise and read greater intelligence , as if “our own were the peaks” of the Galaxy and Galaxy was just a name for a tablet.

Indeed there is always a danger that our bubblesome Life gets attacked by flat screen saver ,

and that’s before we progress to the Age of Cartoons.

I wish we could make it to those Pure Land Time-Spaces again and indeed.

Heatwaves permitting ,

I refuse.

To be a prophet of a gloom

But starting to call self a rationalist con artist of the empty space ...🌈🙏🌟

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread