+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Project Looking Glass reloaded: Can we save the world?

1. Link to Post #101
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,351 times in 677 posts

Default Re: Project Looking Glass reloaded: Can we save the world?

Quote Posted by jessamy99 (here)
    I have a strong feeling, more of a certainty, that all will be well. I have asked the angels and they have said we will definitely be fine. I hope that helps. Much love, xxxxxx

I agree that the human race is destined to evolve it's consciousness and we're headed for a Golden Age and all that stuff, but there's will an awful lot of human collateral damage before we get there. Not everyone will make it, most of them being injuries (short and long term) from the 'vax' and others of this planet who will starve, die of disease and simply decide just to 'go'.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

BMJ (13th April 2022), Harmony (14th April 2022), janette (11th April 2022), Mikeyboy (18th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), Wind (11th April 2022), XelNaga (19th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #102
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

I am appalled by the injuries from the jab. My heart goes out to those who are suffering. Two of our friends died after having it. And I am sure that the contents of the jab affect the being part of us, leaving the human disconnected. But there are ways to remove the toxins and the spike. If only our families and friends would listen..... However, I do not feel that we are on a railtrack to armaggedon. (I might have spelled that wrong!) I have a strong vision of peace after the storm. Not a utopia. Just peace and love of life again. If everything is out of tune at the moment, I see us returning to a harmony. I hope that makes sense. Much love xxxxx

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th April 2022), Blastolabs (11th April 2022), bluestflame (17th April 2022), Catechism (18th April 2022), Harmony (14th April 2022), janette (14th April 2022), Mari (11th April 2022), Merkaba360 (28th April 2022), Mikeyboy (18th April 2022), Patient (13th April 2022), samsdice (12th April 2022), Sue (Ayt) (14th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), thepainterdoug (18th April 2022), Wind (11th April 2022), XelNaga (19th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

Clif posted

Quote Here is where we find the first appearance in public of the "project looking glass" language. Every description is there, lacking only that label. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZbFsFWk__c
    YouTube
    KVOS Webster Reports: The Extraordinary Equation of George Van Tassel
    Original air-date: June 18, 1964. T
    his recording is from the KVOS Channel 12 Films, Center for Pacific Northwest Studies, Western Washington University, Bellingham WA 98225-9123. See more details and contact information at: http://content.wwu.edu/u?/kvos,21

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (13th April 2022), Elainie (12th April 2022), Harmony (14th April 2022), janette (14th April 2022), Mari (11th April 2022), Mikeyboy (18th April 2022), Satori (19th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #104
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,351 times in 677 posts

Quote Posted by jessamy99 (here)
    I am appalled by the injuries from the jab. My heart goes out to those who are suffering. Two of our friends died after having it. And I am sure that the contents of the jab affect the being part of us, leaving the human disconnected. But there are ways to remove the toxins and the spike. If only our families and friends would listen..... However, I do not feel that we are on a railtrack to armaggedon. (I might have spelled that wrong!) I have a strong vision of peace after the storm. Not a utopia. Just peace and love of life again. If everything is out of tune at the moment, I see us returning to a harmony. I hope that makes sense. Much love xxxxx

Makes a lot of sense. It's good that you and others can hold this vision and I feel somewhat the same although I think things will get worse before we start to turn this around.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Harmony (14th April 2022), janette (14th April 2022), jessamy99 (11th April 2022), Patient (13th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), Wind (11th April 2022), XelNaga (19th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #105
    Great Britain Avalon Member jessamy99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 times in 178 posts

I was taught that everyone and everything you meet is a manifestation of god. I try to remember and see our little garden in this light. Our twin cats who look up at the same time, wash at the same time, climb onto the garage roof in sync. I have completely stopped watching tv apart from films on dvd. (Do you think the media hypnotises everyone?) I am exceedingly impatient and lazy. But I try to just enjoy our environment. And I ask every night for angels to protect our neighbourhood, as well as the globe. The other night I saw an angel holding the planet earth in his hand, and squeezing all this black tar like muck out of it, then rinsing it under a waterfall and squeezing it again. He said they were cleaning it out. I do hope it gets really clean soon. I am sure everyone will notice the difference and feel happiness welling up inside. Bless you xxxx

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jessamy99 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th April 2022), BMJ (13th April 2022), Eva2 (12th April 2022), Harmony (14th April 2022), janette (14th April 2022), Longjohn (12th April 2022), Mari (12th April 2022), Mikeyboy (18th April 2022), onevoice (12th April 2022), Patient (13th April 2022), ronny (12th April 2022), samsdice (12th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), Wind (11th April 2022), XelNaga (19th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

When you hear what this Guardian has to say about what is about to happen starting with April 18th, you might wonder what can you do to help.

If you can, share this with others and make it viral. Doing something that simple may make a difference in our future timeline.... Some of you may even join the Guardians...

Quote We are the Guardians of the Looking Glass
    We are the Guardians of the Looking Glass. We are a group of former intelligence officers and military officials, who have come together to release classified information about future events to come.
    Our knowledge comes from our work on the looking glass artifact, first discovered in Iraq, along with other discoveries in the 1990s. During this time, the artifact was activated by the US military and connected to computers. We were able to see dozens of future timelines, and the convergence, or singularities, that led to two possible outcomes by the year 2030.
    Video - https://rumble.com/v10dz1f-project-l...-incoming.html
    In one outcome, humanity awakens, and the current order is dismantled. An event then occurs, and instead of this event being negative, it is a positive one.
    In the other outcome, the current structure remains in place, a nuclear war takes place, along with many horrible events. Then the event occurs, and instead of being a positive event, it is a negative one.
    You may wonder how one event can either be positive or negative. You will learn, and it will make perfect sense to you, once it is explained.
    This event is a cosmic event, something that happens in our solar system. Without the intervention by the current power structure, this event would be incredibly positive. But due to the vaccines and a secondary plan being developed, the event will instead be turned into a nightmare.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Harmony (14th April 2022), janette (14th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #107
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 times in 173 posts

I read this thread with some reservation but since there was an attack in New York Metro yesterday,I am willing to give some credit to this post and I am volunteering to be a Guardian of the Looking Glass in case there is a need for it.
    Kind Regards,

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th April 2022), Harmony (14th April 2022), janette (14th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), thepainterdoug (14th April 2022), XelNaga (19th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

Frank Jacob has done a second, hour long, follow-up interview with Jean Nolan from 'Inspired'. He kindly sent it to me in full:

https://projectavalon.net/Frank_Jaco..._Guardians.mp4

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agarthian (17th April 2022), aoibhghaire (14th April 2022), Arcturian108 (14th April 2022), bluestflame (17th April 2022), BMJ (15th April 2022), ClearWater (14th April 2022), fifi (16th April 2022), Harmony (14th April 2022), holcaul (17th April 2022), janette (14th April 2022), lightwalker (18th April 2022), mountain_jim (14th April 2022), RunningDeer (14th April 2022), Simon Sparx (17th April 2022), Sunny (14th April 2022), Tintin (18th April 2022), XelNaga (19th April 2022), Yoda (15th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Elon Musk is privy to the 'real sun science' according to the Diehold Foundation and one of several others already looking to 'colonize' Venus. When he says "Earth won't even be here in 12 years!" it is alarming because by Diehold Foundation's claims we have until 2046 so Elon has cut the 24 year prediction of Diehold it in half before the big event and that is predicted in Oct of 2046. Maybe Elon knows something else due to recalculations done in his circle that Diehold doesn't have figured in? The point is they all know how the glass spheres were all created on the dark side of the moon, how things were all petrified on earth, what and how the great solar strike at the tail of the Sphinx happened and they all know only one object could have done that in every case, the sun and if it did it once it must happen in cycles and they have proven that to themselves. I personally believe Elon knows those sun cycles and that Venus will be pushed into the third planet of the sun orbit in the next event and once there it will become like earth did to support life, while he probably knows that earth will begin losing it's atmosphere after it is pushed out of this band just as mars did before it when it was shoved out of that sweet spot for supporting atmospheres that produce and allow bio life to grow! I believe the 'Divine Intervention' will likely be the sun going nova at or around Musk's prediction date.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

ClearWater (14th April 2022), Harmony (15th April 2022), janette (14th April 2022), mountain_jim (14th April 2022), onawah (14th April 2022), Sunny (14th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), XelNaga (19th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What make my simplistic wonder in all this is: The looking Glass is true: because either way, people did spread the Guardians message and there is no future events or the spreading din't work and the April 18 will happen.
    Last edited by pacificator; 14th April 2022 at 16:26.
    Love with no fear

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pacificator For This Post:

Harmony (17th April 2022), janette (14th April 2022), jessamy99 (17th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

You know if a event happens in NY as these guys say the masses are going to say these guys did it and planned it because there would be no way to get around them being suspect. The other thing I have trouble with is how Russia, who apparently cannot even make headway in Ukraine with their forces can suddenly out of nowhere defeat the US and her allies! Imagine a country with a GDP lower than the state of NY doing that? Something doesn't add up but I'd be suspect of the people predicting over another if an event occurred personally. For all I know looking glass is someone tossing Runes on a table or tea leaves in a cup and reading them. I don't know about you but after the Q thing I'm sick of this anonyminity thing with authors! Come out or stay out is my new philosophy! If you have to hide in the shadows you must be dark players.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

frodo13 (15th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), janette (19th April 2022), jessamy99 (17th April 2022), Merkaba360 (28th April 2022), samsdice (15th April 2022), Siphonemis (18th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #112
    United States Avalon Member Simon Sparx's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another video has todays date on it.

"We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive." ~ Albert Einstein

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Simon Sparx For This Post:

Agarthian (17th April 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), janette (19th April 2022), jessamy99 (17th April 2022), Patient (17th April 2022), Snoweagle (19th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,782 times in 1,348 posts

“In the positive timeline, humanity, as whole, did not fight the system, they simply stopped participating in it entirely.”
    —The Guardians of the Looking Glass [From the opening post]

This is what I have done. I left the system decades ago. After I was abducted into a Deep Underground Military/Grays Base I became even more adamant about not being "in the system". I didn't want to have anything to do with "the government" because I saw firsthand that we had been sold out. I realized to be out I had to stop using a social security number or any "licenses" associated with said number, which has been used to turn our natural Rights into revocable "privileges". This is very difficult to do but I also realized that my going public about my DUMB experience exposed my family and me to potential retaliation by the dark side. Consequently, I cannot drive a car, go fishing, get social security (which is a trap), get medical help if needed, etc, etc, etc.

In other words, I became an Anon (like the movie). However, I discovered that the current surveillance system can recognize an "Anon" because there is no social security number, address, phone number, etc, associated with the facial recognition software. So when that happened to me, I was sitting in a public place with surveillance cameras. I was then briefly arrested and handcuffed because I did not "identify" myself and their facial recognition software had no identification associated with my face. I don't want to get more specific than that (for obvious reasons). In order to get out of this situation I realized I had to give the name that my parents gave me. They found no criminal record, of course, but then they lied to me about why they arrested me. All they wanted to know was WHO I was. I wasn't even suspected of any crime. This was a bit of a shock to me (to say the least).

The "Anon" movie is available on Netflix. This system is currently fully in place as I discovered. If you want to escape the system, you need to stop using their "social security" number, smash your smart phone, not have a mailing address, etc, etc, which is next to impossible for most people. And now with what is happening you must get some land, grow your own food, provide for your defense, and totally go "off the grid".

Also, I was recently informed of another instance of this happening with someone I know.

I think the most people can do at this juncture is to smash your mobile phone. That's how they are already tracking your every move and they are planning to use it to obtain total slavery over everyone, so that's a good start. A satellite phone might be a better option. Also, don't use any social media that requires a mobile phone number to join. That is why I am here and also on Gab which does not censor.

On a positive note many people see what's coming and they are moving out of the cities, buying land in the country, growing their own food, buying locally, getting with like-minded people, working locally on a political level to stop the insanity, etc, etc. If we keep doing that and doing it NOW we may have a chance, IMO.

Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th April 2022 at 20:28.

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alan (17th April 2022), Arcturian108 (18th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), Harmony (18th April 2022), janette (19th April 2022), jessamy99 (17th April 2022), lisalu (17th April 2022), Mari (18th April 2022), Mikeyboy (18th April 2022), mountain_jim (18th April 2022), onevoice (18th April 2022), Reinhard (18th April 2022), Siphonemis (18th April 2022), Sunny (17th April 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), XelNaga (19th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #114
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

Today is supposed to be the day of the NYC false flag attack - April 18th, 2022.
    It's 12:16 in NYC right now, 12 hours to go - i don't think anything will happen and i think this whole "guardian of the looking glass" is a bunch of none sense.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NewEarthResearchInstitute For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th April 2022), Harmony (19th April 2022), janette (19th April 2022), Mari (18th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th April 2022), Miller (18th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,436 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by NewEarthResearchInstitute (here)
    Today is supposed to be the day of the NYC false flag attack - April 18th, 2022.
    It's 12:16 in NYC right now, 12 hours to go - i don't think anything will happen and i think this whole "guardian of the looking glass" is a bunch of none sense.
    Well, here's the [flawed] logic.

An insider contact who said he was from NASA / an angel / a remote viewer / a clairvoyant told me last week there might be an asteroid strike yesterday.

My friends and I meditated all week to make sure it didn't occur.

Nothing happened
    . So please thank us sincerely for saving the world.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th April 2022 at 17:18.

30. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (18th April 2022), Alan (18th April 2022), Bassplayer1 (19th April 2022), Blastolabs (19th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), Catechism (18th April 2022), ClearWater (18th April 2022), Did You See Them (18th April 2022), gini (18th April 2022), Harmony (19th April 2022), janette (19th April 2022), jessamy99 (24th April 2022), John'sKatya (20th April 2022), lightwalker (18th April 2022), Mare (18th April 2022), Mari (18th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th April 2022), Merkaba360 (28th April 2022), mizo (18th April 2022), mountain_jim (18th April 2022), muxfolder (20th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022), NewEarthResearchInstitute (19th April 2022), onevoice (18th April 2022), RunningDeer (18th April 2022), Satori (18th April 2022), Snoweagle (19th April 2022), Tintin (18th April 2022), TrumanCash (27th April 2022), Violet3 (19th April 2022), wondering (23rd April 2022), XelNaga (19th April 2022), Yoda (18th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

Currently there's a 'Red Alert' in New York for some very stormy weather and flooding later today... so unless that turns out to be 'biblical' I hope it'll be non-event day

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th April 2022), Catechism (18th April 2022), Harmony (19th April 2022), janette (19th April 2022), Mari (18th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th April 2022), RunningDeer (18th April 2022), Tintin (18th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

An insider contact who said he was from NASA / an angel / a remote viewer / a clairvoyant told me last week there might be an asteroid strike yesterday.

Nothing happened
    Ohhh, that's what happened. I was hoping for a direct strike where I live. No worries though.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th April 2022), Harmony (19th April 2022), janette (19th April 2022), Mari (18th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th April 2022), RunningDeer (18th April 2022), wondering (23rd April 2022), XelNaga (19th April 2022)

35. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,305 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Nothing happened
    Bill and friends, I sincerely thank you.

And thank you to those that live a conscious, higher frequency life-style. Many of us understand that it all makes a huge difference.

Quote Posted by mizo (here)
    Currently there's a 'Red Alert' in New York for some very stormy weather and flooding later today... so unless that turns out to be 'biblical' I hope it'll be non-event day
    An observation on the weather pattern, mizo. New York is not the only area expecting stormy weather and flooding. This non-New Yorker and many others will also experience the quick hitting system.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (19th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), Harmony (19th April 2022), janette (19th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th April 2022), Mike (18th April 2022), mizo (18th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022), Snoweagle (19th April 2022), wondering (23rd April 2022)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,782 times in 1,348 posts

From Bitchute "Guardians of the Looking Glass" channel: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HGJ6p9Xfmpnw/

"The looking glass showed us we would come under severe attack, from the European elites and their countless minions, and we must be prepared to defend those attacks. These attacks will range from our videos being removed, our credibility being questioned, and attempts to reveal our real identities that would lead to our murder. We need everyone who wants to stop the negative outcome to help defend us, as these attacks take place, otherwise we will not succeed. We are asking those of you who wish to join us to identify yourselves as Guardians."

Of course, it's a no-brainer that we are being attacked by the "elites". But....

Call me a "conspiracy theorist", but this looks like a hoax or possible psyop to me. Now take a look at how a volunteer joins them: guardiansofthelookingglass1@gmail.com Yup, a Gmail address. Of course, we can be certain that Google will not share your communication with the CIA, NSA, or other governmental agencies like the FBI, Homeland Security, et al, ad nauseum, so it must be okay, right?

And we certainly wouldn't want "to reveal our real identities that would lead to our murder", right?

And why would anyone want to join them by handing over their identity to US governmental agencies via Gmail: "You must then share each video, and millions must see them, or these events will not be changed...." Great way to get more views. [Fear?]

Hoax or psyop?
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 18th April 2022 at 21:27.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th April 2022), Bassplayer1 (19th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (19th April 2022), Harmony (19th April 2022), janette (19th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th April 2022), mountain_jim (19th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022), Siphonemis (18th April 2022), XelNaga (19th April 2022)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,264 times in 3,170 posts

So April 18th has come and gone without incident in NYC as of 7 30 pm est.

What would you conclude from this? The entire Looking glass thing a fake?

or ??

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th April 2022), Bassplayer1 (19th April 2022), BMJ (20th April 2022), Harmony (19th April 2022), janette (19th April 2022), Nasu (20th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast