+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: An Exhaustion setting in

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,239 times in 913 posts

Default Re: An Exhaustion setting in

I don't think strong people look at themselves and say, "man, am I strong". I think we are focused on "keep on keeping on" and it is this persistence and resilience that makes others consider us strong. We just know what's our next task to do, grit our teeth, and do it. But underlying that is a strong belief in goodness and a desire to help that goodness along. Who, in their right mind, (which we currently are not) would turn down that chance? So I do think we signed up for it, but we sure had a better perspective on it then than we do now.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

amor (9th April 2022), Bill Ryan (8th April 2022), DNA (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (8th April 2022), Mari (9th April 2022), Matthew (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), onawah (8th April 2022), RunningDeer (9th April 2022), Satori (8th April 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2022), thepainterdoug (8th April 2022), Tyy1907 (8th April 2022), Wind (9th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,269 times in 3,170 posts

"I don't think strong people look at themselves and say, "man, am I strong". I think we are focused on "keep on keeping on" and it is this persistence and resilience that makes others consider us strong. "

well said Wondering. thank you

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

amor (9th April 2022), Bill Ryan (8th April 2022), DNA (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), onawah (8th April 2022), RunningDeer (9th April 2022), Satori (8th April 2022), Sue (Ayt) (10th April 2022), wondering (8th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

Quote I’ve made peace with the fact that it’s too late now
    Serenite has summed it up with this quote. Although if we are honest this was always inevitable. Of course God will win in the end, but this isn't any triumphant egotistical victory. This is just the long hard honest journey towards the truth.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 8th April 2022 at 23:14.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

amor (9th April 2022), Bill Ryan (8th April 2022), DNA (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), Michel Leclerc (8th April 2022), onawah (8th April 2022), Reinhard (9th April 2022), RunningDeer (9th April 2022), Satori (8th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), wondering (8th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    I don't think strong people look at themselves and say, "man, am I strong". I think we are focused on "keep on keeping on" and it is this persistence and resilience that makes others consider us strong. We just know what's our next task to do, grit our teeth, and do it. But underlying that is a strong belief in goodness and a desire to help that goodness along. Who, in their right mind, (which we currently are not) would turn down that chance? So I do think we signed up for it, but we sure had a better perspective on it then than we do now.
    Indeed. As we used to say in the Army: keep your chin out, your head up, your shoulders back, and keep putting one foot in front of the other. I have come to believe that most of us are stronger and more resilient than we think. Adversity tests our strength.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

amor (9th April 2022), Bill Ryan (8th April 2022), DNA (9th April 2022), Dorjezigzag (8th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mari (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), onawah (8th April 2022), Patient (8th April 2022), Reinhard (9th April 2022), RunningDeer (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), wondering (8th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

I think we ARE that divine intervention!
    Just lots of peaks and valleys to surf...

Also see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1492565

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    As i go across the news threads, as more seems to intensify, more seems to be very evident and even close to things tipping such as Durham on clintons, the hunter mess and all, I equally see less outrage, less participation, , just a weary and half hearted reaction and response to things people should be rallying behind in solidarity
    People are tired. People are beaten down. there are no arrests, no consequences for things that would put each and eveyone one of us in jail for life

I follow Scott Ritter, weapons inspector during Iraq war. He was just suspended from twitter. The truth is no longer welcome in America

we need divine intervention. Im afraid its out of our hands. Perhaps it always has been
    Last edited by onawah; 8th April 2022 at 23:23.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2022), DNA (9th April 2022), Dorjezigzag (8th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (8th April 2022), Mari (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), Patient (9th April 2022), RunningDeer (9th April 2022), Satori (8th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), Wind (9th April 2022), wondering (8th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,239 times in 913 posts

I agree, Onawah, we are the human face of Divine Intervention. I don't think we are the ONLY Divine Interveners, but we may be the only Divine Interveners in human bodies on our Mother Earth.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2022), DNA (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mari (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), onawah (8th April 2022), Reinhard (9th April 2022), RunningDeer (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), Tyy1907 (9th April 2022), Wind (9th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Reading some from this threads might be appropriate now...
    On Depression: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1245298

This is a quote from that thread which might be helpful:
    Quote Tibetan Lama Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche wrote in one of his books-I think it was Meditation in Action--that it is actually when we have exhausted ourselves through struggle that we finally catch a glimpse of what acceptance and surrender really are.
    Source: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1476636

And possibly this thread too, about Archon Attacks: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1476574

It may seem a long time ago now from when those threads were started, but time is a very iffy thing...
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), DNA (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mari (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), Reinhard (9th April 2022), Snoweagle (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #88
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,361 times in 762 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)

Maybe just “Don’t give up before the final”.

(...)

Find the next vegan cafe and duck down.

See you there, metaphorically 🍵
    Great text Agape, thank you. There is one passage I do not understand (both language-wise and meaning-wise) – could you clarify it for me? :

“Some things people don’t get quite yet ...

the propagation of “breeding programs” for example, along with alcohol , naturopathy and soul&yoga therapy clubs ,”

Thank you in advance.

Michel

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), DNA (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), Reinhard (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    Quote I’ve made peace with the fact that it’s too late now
    Serenite has summed it up with this quote. Although if we are honest this was always inevitable. Of course God will win in the end, but this isn't any triumphant egotistical victory. This is just the long hard honest journey towards the truth.
    We are manifestations of God on this earth so to say God will win but it's too late makes no sense. We failed our mission, unless we muster enough divine support (figure out how to actually invite God to intervene).
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), DeDukshyn (9th April 2022), DNA (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), Reinhard (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Even if all else fails, Nature is going to clean up a lot of the mess and foil much of the elite's plans via the magnetic pole reversal.
    That may be coming sooner than expected, from what some of the recent data is showing.
    It's certainly not a cheerful thought, but if we can make peace with it, that may act as fortification for whatever else that can still be done which is useful.

There will be survivors to create the new paradigm, and I don't think they will have to start from scratch.
    (Nor will they be without help.)
    We've come too far for that, and Ben Davidson of Suspicious Observers is confident of that, as I'm sure a lot of other people are who are already taking what steps they can, and who have been doing so for some time now.

There will no doubt be elite survivors too, but they are going to have to face even worse difficulties, because they were counting on getting everything their way, which will not be the case.
    And they wouldn't be in such a big hurry now if they didn't already suspect as much.

One thing each of us can do is refrain from creating more loosh.
    Step #1 is staying out of fear and hopelessness.
    Even if that's all a person can do, it's important, and it's something!!
    From there, more becomes possible.

The great thing about really knowing what you are dealing with is that it makes it much easier to stay grounded.
    When your energy is grounded, you can be a lot more effective with whatever you are doing.
    It may take some reorganizing of your inner world, but it can be done!
    Last edited by onawah; 9th April 2022 at 04:12.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), DNA (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), pyrangello (9th April 2022), Reinhard (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), Wind (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Even if all else fails, Nature is going to clean up a lot of the mess and foil much of the elite's plans via the magnetic pole reversal.
    That may be coming sooner than expected, from what some of the recent data is showing.
    It's certainly not a cheerful thought, but if we can make peace with it, that may act as fortification for whatever else that can still be done which is useful.

There will be survivors to create the new paradigm, and I don't think they will have to start from scratch.
    (Nor will they be without help.)
    We've come too far for that, and Ben Davidson of Suspicious Observers is confident of that, as I'm sure a lot of other people are who are already taking what steps they can, and who have been doing so for some time now.

There will no doubt be elite survivors too, but they are going to have to face even worse difficulties, because they were counting on getting everything their way, which will not be the case.
    And they wouldn't be in such a big hurry now if they didn't already suspect as much.

One thing each of us can do is refrain from creating more loosh.
    Step #1 is staying out of fear and hopelessness.
    Even if that's all a person can do, it's important, and it's something!!
    From there, more becomes possible.

The great thing about really knowing what you are dealing with is that it makes it much easier to stay grounded.
    When your energy is grounded, you can be a lot more effective with whatever you are doing.
    It may take some reorganizing of your inner world, but it can be done!
    Your perspective is appreciated.
    But,,,
    I say let it out.
    That's what Doug created this thread for.
    Air it out. Get this of your chest. Talk about it.
    Because if you bottle it up you create repressed anxiety shadow monster loosh.
    LoL I kid I kid.
    People are going to feel what they are going to feel.
    Encourage folks to express themselves in whatever manner they may.
    We could all use a shot of bourbon a cigarette and a seat at a table of our peers to talk about what ails us.
    It's as much of a curse as it is a blessing to know what is really going on right now.
    With just about everybody we know sticking their heads in the sand regarding all of this I thank God there is a place where folks are mature enough to acknowledge the situation for what it is and share their story and listen to the stories of others.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), onawah (9th April 2022), Patient (9th April 2022), Reinhard (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), Tyy1907 (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Absolutely. I totally agree, DNA. I don't think anything should be bottled up either.
    It does help a lot to know what is really going on too, I think, so at least we don't feel like we are going insane (the way the rest of the world seems to have done) without really understanding why.
    Looking back at what I thought was really going on in the world when I first joined Avalon, I feel like I am an entirely different person now, and a lot crazier person than I was before, in the view of some, and at times I have felt pretty mixed up.
    That's not a bad thing though--this time around has presented us with huge opportunities for growth as well as for identity crisis.
    But the latter can turn into the former if we stick with it.

Here's a new extra update from Ben Davidson that just got posted:
    Signs of the Pole Shift | Magnetic Field, Lightning, People
    45,196 views Apr 8, 2022
    Suspicious0bservers
    602K subscribers

"Signs of the earth's magnetic reversal, solar system shift, and galactic magnetic reversal are all everywhere. Here, we discuss recent updates on lightning and the effect on human mental stability.

Note: In Chapter 6 of Weatherman's Guide to the Sun there is an abundant list of solar-health connections from scientific journals - they include both physiological and psychological effects, and ALL are being amplified as earth's magnetic field weakens!"
    Recommended: Canadian Prepper
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfg...GgOA-91geQ8Qog

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Your perspective is appreciated.
    But,,,
    I say let it out.
    That's what Doug created this thread for.
    Air it out. Get this of your chest. Talk about it.
    Because if you bottle it up you create repressed anxiety shadow monster loosh.
    LoL I kid I kid.
    People are going to feel what they are going to feel.
    Encourage folks to express themselves in whatever manner they may.
    We could all use a shot of bourbon a cigarette and a seat at a table of our peers to talk about what ails us.
    It's as much of a curse as it is a blessing to know what is really going on right now.
    With just about everybody we know sticking their heads in the sand regarding all of this I thank God there is a place where folks are mature enough to acknowledge the situation for what it is and share their story and listen to the stories of others.
    Last edited by onawah; 9th April 2022 at 05:56.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), DNA (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mari (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), Reinhard (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), Wind (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

I feel you Natalie
    I'm a changed person since I've joined
    I'm with you about pole reversals and the Edgar Cayce stuff.
    The Billy Meir stuff is looking more and more likely as well.
    I couldn't believe it when the Hilary/Obama moves in Libya/Syria started creating this Muslim refugee thing in Europe.
    I'm watching it in real time in awe of Billy Meir.
    And then you see the tactical genius of it.
    Meier stated that Europe, especially France and the UK would be taken over from within by Muslim extremists.
    You can see how they want the new one world religion to be Islam.
    Meier never mentioned it was done through manipulation of migration by the globalists.
    But you can't argue that Meier saw this coming since the seventies.
    As well as a civil war in the USA.
    As far as Edgar Cayce he said WWII would be well under way before the shift.
    My guess is, it's because of the earth quake weapons that are unleashed.
    And I don't think I can give enough credit to Bill's interview with Jane Burgermeister.
    Jane was so commanding, such an intellectual and a level of refinement and cultural sophistication that rivaled any royal monarch.
    Jane's authenticity was unquestionable.
    Her message to me was so important.

Her message wasn't that vaccines might kill you.

Her message was much more to the point.
    Her message was "they are going to try and kill you with vaccines".

My guardian angel gave me two more punches in this three punch combination.
    1. Jane Burgermeister
    2. Kevin Trudeau infomercial guy
    3. Val Valerian and his matrix 2 book

Those three sources hitting me in the same week with the unmistakable flavor of angelic synchronicity in the air.

Almost as if I could hear a Jane Roberts over soul seven conversation in the background asking "do you think he's got it this time?". "Yeah he's got it finally".

It does me good for my nuclear family but little else.
    That's a burden.
    Knowing there were so many family and friends who's mindset you couldn't change.
    Last edited by DNA; 9th April 2022 at 06:50.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mari (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), onawah (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), Tyy1907 (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's not easy, that's for sure.
    Sometimes the truth just comes in little increments, other times it just wallops you.

People can't wake up until they're ready, no matter how convining the arguments.
    That's just how it is and it's a hard one to accept, but somehow we have to get our heads around that one, too.
    It seems somtimes like Acceptance is at least 50% of the whole challenge.

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    It does me good for my nuclear family but little else.
    That's a burden.
    Knowing there were so many family and friends who's mindset you couldn't change.
    Last edited by onawah; 9th April 2022 at 06:43.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), DNA (9th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mari (9th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), Patient (9th April 2022), pyrangello (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #95
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

As a state of mind exhaustion is exhausting. It feeds on itself.

It is an evil tactic used to great advantage by our enemies.

It is the job of all lightworkers to hold the light - to counter the evil narrative. They expouse the cult of death, decay, and depravity. We must remember the truth of life. The truth is the beauty, the radiance, the love. Truth is art. Just as science is actually the art of coherent thought.

Life is art. Our tapestry is our lives lived.

Each one is a masterpiece.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), Delight (9th April 2022), DNA (11th April 2022), Harmony (9th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), onawah (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), Tyy1907 (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Hello to all, it has been two years if not many more (like 13) on a growing crescendo of anxiety and anticipation from all the information, misinformation up to a point of so much pain that it can be paralyzing, but never with enough numbness to let you just exist without care. Many days I just want to get out to the street and start screaming to random people, my poor daugther whose almost always with me keeps an eye on my emotions and reminds me to keep myself in check. Still I try to tell the people (some) what little I can to try and spark a light in their brains. But many times it just goes without even being acknowledged. Exhausted? Quite. And have become very intolerant, impatient some days even silly things bring me to tears. When I saw this thread I thought well I'm in good company. I don't have the capacity to say something profound and inspirational but Ernie Nemeth's words say it well
    Quote Life is art. Our tapestry is our lives lived.

Each one is a masterpiece.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

avid (9th April 2022), Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), DNA (11th April 2022), Harmony (10th April 2022), Mari (9th April 2022), Matthew (9th April 2022), onawah (9th April 2022), Patient (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Screaming in the streets - soo tempting. Wake up wake up!! Folk only bothering about the middle of Lidl supermarket nonsense, as mind-numbing reality is sooo horrific. Therefore, we are aware, but just sit back and sigh, almost defeated. No reasonable health services, no reliable food sources, money issues, social support virtually non-existant, folk suiciding daily with little fanfare, folk dying without treatment, trying to cope without being a burden, makes me furious that we should be so downtrodden.
    We must fight back and be stoical, logic should prevail 👍👍
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), DNA (11th April 2022), Harmony (10th April 2022), Mercedes (9th April 2022), onawah (9th April 2022), Spiral (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

35. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

Persistence pays off eventually, It gets exhausting , I get it, when you get filled up with anxiety, step back , take some you time, regroup , and dive back in , there are those on the fence that are waking up. There are those that will never wake up, taking the lead and creating a path gives an out for people to follow who are searching for the truth. And they will .

If you encounter someone who is filled with negative energy or a vampire of positive energy steer away from these people, they will suck you dry. This is s time to put your shield up and keep moving forward.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (9th April 2022), Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), DNA (11th April 2022), Harmony (10th April 2022), Mari (9th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th April 2022), Mercedes (10th April 2022), onawah (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

37. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,269 times in 3,170 posts

Mercedes, regarding Earnie's comment. " life is art, our tapestry is our lives lived, each one a masterpiece"

agreed, its a beautiful quote at first glance, however it has to be pondered and understood as applying to every life lived.

This has to equally apply to the most heinous and evil of human beings. It cant be for only the so called good. How do we come to terms with this?

In the NDE's that I study, it is made clear by many that there is no good or evil from the other sides perspective. Life is to be experienced.

One NDE person said our lives are the fingers or the universe reaching out for experience.

Experience aside from our earthly naming of these experiences as good or evil. Its hard to comprehend

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

avid (9th April 2022), Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), DNA (11th April 2022), Harmony (10th April 2022), Mari (9th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th April 2022), Mercedes (10th April 2022), onawah (9th April 2022), Tyy1907 (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

39. Link to Post #100
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

In another thread I posted what could be considered the answer, Doug, to the observation that the most heinous and evil people paint a tapestry just as authentic as the most devote and pious...

We are confused about our identity.

We are not the dancer but the dance itself.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2022), DNA (11th April 2022), Harmony (10th April 2022), Mari (9th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th April 2022), Mercedes (10th April 2022), onawah (9th April 2022), thepainterdoug (10th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast