Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cataclysmic pole shift

1. Link to Post #21
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Cataclysmic pole shift

Hi onawash , apologies for not providing a link. I joined 2 days ago and have only a small tablet so have not worked out yet how to upload onto the forum. I am hopeless with technicall things like computers. At the top of this page McMaster opened this thread on the date given and in it he asked if anyone had other information to contribute.
    Last edited by Applesprig; 15th January 2023 at 16:56. Reason: Untidy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Applesprig For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023)

3. Link to Post #22
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi onwash, the above link you gave is unrelated to Mario Buildrep's work, it is Randall Carson talking about the youner dryas event. Mario Buildreps website is www.mariobuildreps.com , Orientations of pyramids and temples correlates with ice ages. He is primarily a mathematician interested in tbis topic and has something to contribute to this debate.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Applesprig For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), kfm27917 (27th January 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

Apologies. I've been watching that video of Randall Carlson at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RbNeEEPy4
    ... who acknowledges Ben Davidson's and Robert Schoch's work on the 12,000 year solar cycle there, though Carlson is still looking more at comets alone as being the main cause of cataclysms.
    But I meant to provide the link to Buildreps' work, and have corrected that now.
    BTW, my moniker on Avalon is Onawah, not "onwash", and welcome to Project Avalon.
    It's good to have more people here who are paying attention to the coming earth changes.
    You can find help here regarding posting links, etc on the forum:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/for...-Technical-Q-A

Quote Posted by Applesprig (here)
    Hi onwash, the above link you gave is unrelated to Mario Buildrep's work, it is Randall Carson talking about the youner dryas event. Mario Buildreps website is www.mariobuildreps.com , Orientations of pyramids and temples correlates with ice ages. He is primarily a mathematician interested in tbis topic and has something to contribute to this debate.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), kfm27917 (27th January 2023), mountain_jim (15th January 2023), Tigger (15th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

Quote Posted by delfine (here)

But even if he's right, how would you prep for the scenario he's describing; mile high tsunamis wiping out every vestige of civilization, continents shifting place in a matter of hours etc.? I doubt that he is able to predict exactly where people will be safe during this major calamity. Besides those who survive, might not find the post-apocalyptic living conditions particularly appealing to say the least. Some say they will envy the dead.
    For me that is a very important question. I knew of Edgar Cayce as a child as my family was into theosophy, prophecy and natural healing so I had books around most only heard about as adults. There were terrible predictions made that were frightening. Then nothing happened as predicted. Then I was alerted by Scallion of earth changes that were terrible. The predictions were scary. Then nothing happened. I knew about Y2K and THAT did not happen. I have hardly EVER fallen into prep mode but I did buy bags of beans and rice two years ago or so (because of something I read here actually about Equador I think) I never used. In MY reality things just bump along and nothing happens as prophesied for me.

This has led to a very strange solipsism in my reality bubble. I STOP all mass (meaning globally catyclysmic) catastrophes because I AM HERE. I ameliorate everything and that is WHY I AM HERE. The TRUTH MUST COME OUT about how we have created the terrors given to us to create. The TRUTH must come out and great light be lasered on evil.

Many have been caught and bound by their beliefs and their fear and their ALLIGIANCE to all the DOOM prophets see. They don't do any good for themselves in that cooperation.

However instead of creating Egregores which actually suck up energy (Egregores are OUR creation) and then have US create the scenarios, some of us STOP them because our higher selves are in the mix. WE are joined in a circuit and we have stopped and will halt the mass mind from destroying all civilization again.

Or NOT? So far so good......
    Last edited by Delight; 15th January 2023 at 18:08.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (16th January 2023), delfine (15th January 2023), Hym (15th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (15th January 2023), mountain_jim (15th January 2023), Orph (15th January 2023), ronny (15th January 2023), Tigger (15th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cayce didn't give a date as to the time when the cataclysms would occur.
    What is evident now is that the poles are gradually moving and the Earth's magnetic field is diminishing, the weather is becoming more unpredictable and more dangerous, and there are big changes happening all over the solar system, all of which are signs of the 12,000 solar cycle.
    Humans have hidden capabilities certainly, but we can't control the Sun, or the energy that moves through the Milky Way...

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by delfine (here)

But even if he's right, how would you prep for the scenario he's describing; mile high tsunamis wiping out every vestige of civilization, continents shifting place in a matter of hours etc.? I doubt that he is able to predict exactly where people will be safe during this major calamity. Besides those who survive, might not find the post-apocalyptic living conditions particularly appealing to say the least. Some say they will envy the dead.
    For me that is a very important question. I knew of Edgar Cayce as a child as my family was into theosophy, prophecy and natural healing so I had books around most only heard about as adults. There were terrible predictions made that were frightening. Then nothing happened as predicted. Then I was alerted by Scallion of earth changes that were terrible. The predictions were scary. Then nothing happened. I knew about Y2K and THAT did not happen. I have hardly EVER fallen into prep mode but I did buy bags of beans and rice two years ago or so (because of something I read here actually about Equador I think) I never used. In MY reality things just bump along and nothing happens as prophesied for me.

This has led to a very strange solipsism in my reality bubble. I STOP all mass (meaning globally catyclysmic) catastrophes because I AM HERE. I ameliorate everything and that is WHY I AM HERE. The TRUTH MUST COME OUT about how we have created the terrors given to us to create. The TRUTH must come out and great light be lasered on evil.

Many have been caught and bound by their beliefs and their fear and their ALLIGIANCE to all the DOOM prophets see. They don't do any good for themselves in that cooperation.

However instead of creating Egregores which actually suck up energy (Egregores are OUR creation) and then have US create the scenarios, some of us STOP them because our higher selves are in the mix. WE are joined in a circuit and we have stopped and will halt the mass mind from destroying all civilization again.

Or NOT? So far so good......
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Applesprig (15th January 2023), Arcturian108 (16th January 2023), Hym (16th January 2023), kfm27917 (27th January 2023), mountain_jim (15th January 2023), Orph (15th January 2023), Tigger (15th January 2023)

11. Link to Post #26
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi onawah, ...wash !!!! That is a funny mistake ( by the way I make them often.) Thanks for the link you sent me, I'll get round to it and fathom it out, it's a bit like getting your mail from the post box and knowing them to be bills, delay opening them.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Applesprig For This Post:

Hym (16th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (16th January 2023), onawah (15th January 2023), Tigger (16th January 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Cayce didn't give a date as to the time when the cataclysms would occur.
    What is evident now is that the poles are gradually moving and the Earth's magnetic field is diminishing, the weather is becoming more unpredictable and more dangerous, and there are big changes happening all over the solar system, all of which are signs of the 12,000 solar cycle.
    Humans have hidden capabilities certainly, but we can't control the Sun, or the energy that moves through the Milky Way...
    We cannot CHANGE these things matter to matter. However, I KNOW this is the effect zone. Is there possibly a sentient communicating beingness we call the sun and earth? Is it possible that we can have an ease and grace towards earth changes with no onslaught of energy that fries the planet and provokes extreme upheaval? Is it possible the energy of LOVE welling up and out from human beings can change material circumstance? Is it possible that because this is a SPIRITUAL reality before manifesting as physical (as we all should know by now when even normie scientists discuss how what we see as matter is flows of energy), we can LOVE so much that even the sun and earth respond in kind?

Our Relationship with "God", energy, the earth and the Sun is CERTAINLY at the leading edge of our capacity. I will still hold out for consciousness ameliorating the drastic expectations some have had.

IF I am mistaken, I will certainly find out in time OR I will leave the planet by way of other usual means beforehand. For me it makes no sense to prep or even spend much time studying all the expected catastrophes. People think it happened before and this is a clocklike cyclical inevitable pattern... but IS IT REALLY?

The way I look at it: our innermost and sincere belief is connecting to the whole and has its impact and is OUR PRAYER. I feel that many of us are growing in strength in love for the earth, love with sun and love of life. Holding out the highest and best for all of us is not a ridiculous preoccupation. Prayer is talking to "God" about what we want to see happen. Question: why would people LIKE to hold a certainty of world wide destruction?

You may say they don't "like" to hold this view but their insistance on imagining it and making that a central focus seems to indicate they do.

Quote EARTH CHANGES: CYCLONES, QUAKES, AND TSUNAMIS
    By John Van Auken
    Our planet is actively changing. In one reading, Cayce stated that none of the physical devastation he predicted has to happen. The stability of the planet lies in humanity’s collective hands. Cayce also confirmed the biblical axiom that 10 good people can save an entire city. This brings to mind an old story told by the editor of Guideposts magazine. He received letters from two different women in a small town in California. Each told him how they were awakened in the dark hours of predawn and powerfully guided by Spirit to go out into the street of their little town and pray. They both did. Around 5 a.m., a powerful earthquake hit their town, destroying the entire downtown area, but not one person was killed or even injured. These two ladies did not know each other, living on opposite corners of the town. In this case, the prayers of two saved a town.

Rather than get anxious over the world situation and sound-bite political leaders, prayer is a powerful service we can perform for our fellow planet dwellers. Our prayers ascend into the Collective Consciousness and subliminally affect the whole of human consciousness and nature’s sensitive vibrations.

Prayer time is also a wonderful sanctuary from the world’s weight. In this inner space of contacting God with love and caring for others, we can find a refuge for our often weary hearts and minds.

As Cayce advised, “Why worry when you can pray? He [God] is the Whole, you are a part. Coordinate your abilities with the Whole.” (Reading 2528-2)
    So far, so good....
    Last edited by Delight; 15th January 2023 at 22:07.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Hym (16th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (16th January 2023), kfm27917 (27th January 2023), mountain_jim (16th January 2023), onawah (15th January 2023), Orph (15th January 2023), ronny (16th January 2023), Tigger (16th January 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have always felt that Earth is destined for a much more loving paradigm than we are currently living in.
    I have had visions myself, and have personally known visionaries, and have great respect for the visionaries of the past.
    I don't think that visionaries are necessarily prophets of doom, nor do I consider myself to be one.

But I do consider myself to be a realist, and though I don't by any means regard science as the "new religion" as some have predicted, I do see that it can be a great tool for helping us to understand this reality much better than our limited senses.
    But it's a very dangerous tool when misused, as so often has been the case.
    I think that the more people are aware of what seems most likely to be very much programmed into this reality by whatever created it, the better equipped we are to deal with it.

Waking up to what that can entail can be a very painful process, and it certainly was for me, but as I have watched things going from bad to worse over the past few decades, and gone through those familiar stages of denial, anger and finally, acceptance, I finally feel a lot more grounded, clear-headed and secure in my connection with Spirit.
    I stand firm in my opinions as to what will happen, but I would be more than happy to be presented with evidence that the near future will not be as cataclysmic as I think.
    I just haven't seen anything that convinces me of that.

But I do firmly believe that on the other side of those disasters and the recovery process of the survivors, a new paradigm will arise that will pave the way to a much more peaceful and harmonious world, much more humbly respectful of Nature and conscious of how very dependent humanity's welfare in the material plane is on living in harmony with Nature.

Science will have to take a back seat in that future because it has been so badly misused.
    But humanity's consciousness and senses will expand and develop in partnership with Nature instead of in exploitation of it.
    All the abominations that the NWO have planned for will just be dust in the wind--Nature will see to that!

So my feeling is that the sooner more people are prepared for that eventuality, the better, not just in that future paradigm, but in this one.
    That demands realism, not wishful thinking.
    I don't deny that humankind can still radically change the current paradigm and make it easier to survive into the next, but that that process must be underway if that is to happen.
    There just isn't enough time left for more delay.
    Only time will tell.
    The way I look at it: our innermost and sincere belief is connecting to the whole and has its impact and is OUR PRAYER. I feel that many of us are growing in strength in love for the earth, love with sun and love of life. Holding out the highest and best for all of us is not a ridiculous preoccupation. Prayer is talking to "God" about what we want to see happen. Question: why would people LIKE to hold a certainty of world wide destruction?
    I think perhaps you may be mistaking a passion for surviving against tremendous odds for "liking to hold a certainty of world wide destruction". Only someone with a severe pathology would have such sentiments.
    Of course, one advantage to the cataclysms is that much of what the NWO (speaking of severe pathologies) has planned will be destroyed, and that is certainly a bonus. Sadly, so far, humanity at large hasn't done as well as is necessary with keeping them at bay, though I certainly hope that is changing.
    Stating that doesn't make it any more or less so, it's just a fact.
    (Do you think "tough love" works? I do, though of course, it's not fun. )
    Last edited by onawah; 16th January 2023 at 03:43.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chip (16th January 2023), Hym (16th January 2023), kfm27917 (27th January 2023), mountain_jim (16th January 2023), ronny (16th January 2023), Tigger (16th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I will not derail the thread but I want to proclaim before I go that our "experience" is a particular that we choose from a field of possibility. Thoughts are actually the "things" we must use to build the reality. This world is the effect and the reflection of mind. There are archetypes and there are patterns. There are characters galore and there is a STORY. Edgar Cayce said over and over that Mind is the Builder. If people give lip service to the idea, IF they do not live the idea, they are parroting an others mind and building the others' world.

Someone who wants us all dead has terrible thoughts. If we parrot the thought, we experience the terrible.
    Last edited by Delight; 16th January 2023 at 02:10.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bluegreen (16th January 2023), Hym (16th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (16th January 2023), kfm27917 (27th January 2023), mountain_jim (16th January 2023), Orph (16th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Unfortunately, those who wish us all dead (save for a retinue of slaves) are those who currently have great power in this world.
    On the contrary, those who wish to see beyond the nightmare those psychopaths are trying to create are not parroting those thoughts, they are looking for the best way they can find to survive the nightmare, and provide humankind with the ability and the means to continue the journey on this planet.
    We are not Superhumans; we can build our reality to some extent, but we are also limited by the laws of Nature.
    There may be those in the Universe who are not so limited, but the vast majority of humankind at present on this planet are not among them.
    It sounds like you are condemning Preppers and their mission.
    Would you prefer they abandon their work and all become monks and nuns and spend their days in prayer?
    They are not called to that purpose, and personally, I am grateful to them for that.

I will not derail the thread but I want to proclaim before I go that our "experience" is a particular that we choose from a field of possibility. Thoughts are actually the "things" we must use to build the reality. This world is the effect and the reflection of mind. There are archetypes and there are patterns. There are characters galore and there is a STORY. Edgar Cayce said over and over that Mind is the Builder. If people give lip service to the idea, IF they do not live the idea, they are parroting an others mind and building the others' world.

Someone who wants us all dead has terrible thoughts. If we parrot the thought, we experience the terrible.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th January 2023 at 03:42.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

kfm27917 (27th January 2023), mountain_jim (16th January 2023), Tigger (16th January 2023)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Unfortunately, those who wish us all dead (save for a retinue of slaves) are those who currently have great power in this world.
    On the contrary, those who wish to see beyond the nightmare those psychopaths are trying to create are not parroting those thoughts, they are looking for the best way they can find to survive the nightmare, and provide humankind with the ability and the means to continue the journey on this planet.
    We are not Superhumans; we can build our reality to some extent, but we are also limited by the laws of Nature.
    There may be those in the Universe who are not so limited, but the vast majority of humankind at present on this planet are not among them.
    It sounds like you are condemning Preppers and their mission.
    Would you prefer they abandon their work and all become monks and nuns and spend their days in prayer?
    They are not called to that purpose, and personally, I am grateful to them for that.

OK, I see we are entirely on a different page, maybe a different book. I hope you and all receive exactly what you desire to be your experience.

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Delight, that sounds like a curse, similar to that old one: "May you live in interesting times."
    I would be only too happy if there was no evidence of any impending dire events.
    My foremost desire is to be living NOW in a healthy, peaceful, loving world, and from there, to graduate to a higher realm altogether.
    But I don't think I'll get there by hiding my head in the sand and blinding myself to the realities that surround us.
    There's that other old saying about how "we don't always get what we want, but if we try sometimes, we might find we get what we need."
    That eventuality is common to us all on this world, I'm afraid, including those who believe that thinking positively is going to solve all their problems.

OK, I see we are entirely on a different page, maybe a different book. I hope you and all receive exactly what you desire to be your experience.
    Each breath a gift...

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hym (16th January 2023), kfm27917 (27th January 2023), Tigger (16th January 2023)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If I am projecting onto you something you are not meaning, I apologize.
    I am doing my best to understand where you are coming from.
    I recall some time ago when we seemed to be in different camps when it came to how dangerous the COVID vaccines are, but later seemed to have arrived at similar conclusions.
    Is this perhaps a reenactment of that process around a different topic?
    I still feel we are essentially in the same camp, but there has been a failure in communication.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Delight, that sounds like a curse, similar to that old one: "May you live in interesting times."
    I would be only too happy if there was no evidence of any impending dire events.
    My foremost desire is to be living NOW in a healthy, peaceful, loving world, and from there, to graduate to a higher realm altogether.
    But I don't think I'll get there by hiding my head in the sand and blinding myself to the realities that surround us.
    There's that other old saying about how "we don't always get what we want, but if we try sometimes, we might find we get what we need."
    That eventuality is common to us all on this world, I'm afraid, including those who believe that thinking positively is going to solve all their problems.

Each breath a gift...

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

If I am projecting onto you something you are not meaning, I apologize.
    I am doing my best to understand where you are coming from.

I recall some time ago when we seemed to be in different camps when it came to how dangerous the COVID vaccines are, but later seemed to have arrived at similar conclusions.
    Is this perhaps a reenactment of that process around a different topic?
    Huh? "Camps?" That is absolutely a completely different memory than mine of what I ever wrote here about a wholely different concern? However, it is germaine because what I plead is that we forget the pursuit of keeping in our memory almost everything we ever thought, have been told, shown or programmed in. These memories make believed because it is all a story we are acting out.

Whatever we hold in our psyche in thought activates materiality for us. I plead that people free themselves of more and deeper grooves of memorex designed to achieve Others' desires. On my page as this world is nothing MORE than story, if we move to where we imagine story, even here in this bizarre place we don't understand (because it is material effect and we can hardly touch the spiritual cause), WE CAN CREATE A STORY WE DESIRE.

This is being expressed every moment and at anytime, we can forgetta bout "It" (that which we do not want) and imagine anew. That is why we are that powerful.
    Last edited by Delight; 16th January 2023 at 05:27.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (16th January 2023), kfm27917 (27th January 2023), onawah (16th January 2023)

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And yet here we are, in these frail human bodies, living on a tiny planet hurtling precariously around an enormous Sun, with little to no memory of how we got here, or certainty of where we will go from here or how we will get there. I think it was the first of the enemies that Carlos Castenada's mentor Don Juan Matus said that we have to overcome on the path to becoming a spiritual warrior is POWER.
    I resonated strongly to those messages.
    We can easily become the slave of power if we lack the requisite humility.
    Perhaps above all, it is a question of balance...

Huh? "Camps?" That is absolutely a completely different memory than mine of what I ever wrote here about a wholely different concern? However, it is germaine because what I plead is that we forget the pursuit of keeping in our memory almost everything we ever thought, have been told, shown or programmed in. These memories make believed because it is all a story we are acting out.

Whatever we hold in our psyche in thought activates materiality for us. I plead that people free themselves of more and deeper grooves of memorex designed to achieve Others' desires. On my page as this world is nothing MORE than story, if we move to where we imagine story, even here in this bizarre place we don't understand (because it is material effect and we can hardly touch the spiritual cause), WE CAN CREATE A STORY WE DESIRE.

This is being expressed every moment and at anytime, we can forgetta bout "It" (that which we do not want) and imagine anew. That is why we are that powerful.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

kfm27917 (27th January 2023)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I AM going to stop I promise but I find this understanding very humorous. WHY? because unless one actually receives what is truly desired, it haunts and may be a good reason to come back to this landscape so full of land mines. This seems clearly to involve the "free will" to create desired experience. IF one actually receives what is desired, that desire is satisfied.

Unfortunately it is seeming to be true that some desire what looks monstrous BUT I am not in charge of them. They will have the consequences I think. This world is full of others who make no sense to me. However I respect that this IS a free will zone. Maybe a simulacrum as so many call it an illusion, maya and not real? BUT, how to coexist NOW is in MY understandig to IGNORE their pleas that I cooperate> I IGNORE by FILLING my field with my energy, God's help, and MY desire for experience and no longer attend to the Others.

I appreciate the opportunity to try to explain but it really makes no difference if any one else gets the gist. This is all about managing my imaginings to experience what I desire. God IS and earth IS and I am.

It is perfect that earth respond with many changes constantly and I don't need to STOP her. If I have a relationship, I am sensing that I will be guided to request a less intense movement and in return I give her and all creatures love and support FROM my energy and source assistance. This is a real relationship being developed and I imagine a whole world where we learn all about the relationship in thriving.

There are some people around who desire something I don't and want me to go along with them. This includes the deep desire to destroy the world I think imagined by (what seems to me) pitifully twisted and possessed others. Do I want to help them with their desire, not my desire? NO NO NO. I want satisfaction of MY desire which is that we live on a planet, feel the planet, love the planet, communicate with the planet. I desire that we cooperate so all may have their own experience without impinging on others....and my great power is that I imagine this smoothening and strengthening and pacific reality such that no Others' propaganda can change MY mind.

Neville Goddard says that Doubt is the only sin. I refuse to doubt my desire and I feel I will experience it. Nothing can make me think I am mistaken.
    Last edited by Delight; 16th January 2023 at 05:59.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

onawah (16th January 2023)

31. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sounds good!

I AM going to stop I promise but I find this understanding very humorous. WHY? because unless one actually receives what is truly desired, it haunts and may be a good reason t come back to this landscape so full of land mines. IF one actually receives what is desired, one is satisfied even if the desire was not what we believed? Unfortunately it is seeming to be true that some desire what looks monstrous BUT I am not in charge of them. They will have the consequences I think. BUT, how to coexist is in MY understandig to IGNORE their pleas that I cooperate by FILLING my field with my energy, God's help, and MY desire for experience.

It is perfect that earth respond with many changes constantly and I don't need to STOP her. If I have a relationship, I am sensing that I will be guided to request a less intense movement and in return I give her and all creatures love and support FROM my energy and source assistance. This is a real relationship being developed and I imagine a whole world where we learn all about the relationship in thriving.

There are some people around who desire something I don't and want me to go along with them. This includes the deep desire to destroy the world I think imagined by (what seems to me) pitifully twisted and possessed others. Do I want to help them with their desire, not my desire? NO NO NO. I want satisfaction of MY desire which is that we live on a planet, feel the planet, love the planet, communicate with the planet. I desire that we cooperate so all may have their own experience without impinging on others....and my great power is that I imagine this smoothening and strengthening and pacific reality such that no Others' propaganda can change MY mind.

Neville Goddard says that Doubt is the only sin. I refuse to doubt my desire and I feel I will experience it. Nothing can make me think I am mistaken.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

amor (16th January 2023), Delight (16th January 2023), kfm27917 (27th January 2023)

33. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,736 times in 997 posts

Natalie, you are looking outward, and Maggie is looking inward. I think she is right in her understanding of the attractive power of thought.

From Ben Davidson’s posts, I know about the “Earth-facing quiet”. Every night, before bed, I speak thankfulness for all critters small and big, for the whole beautiful and powerful plant kingdom, and for this home that the mineral kingdom provides. This home, to me, includes the Sun.

I have seen the prophetic prediction of “war in the Spring of early cherry blossoms” vanish, in such a Spring — 1988, after this was addressed through prayer. That was such a challenging time, and otherwise such a special time, that only these decades later am I feeling/being as then.

Hey sis you might be amused or gratified to know, that in that day-end prayer, the part not thankful for but asking “and please bless all my brothers and sisters, here and near and far, may your Will be done by us”, the “far” is meaning folks living elsewhere than Earth. ~8D

But to all my thoughts — when I am even, consequent — however energetic or seemingly righteous, I add “In accordance with your Will”.

“Faith” has gotten a bad name, much like “conspiracy theorist” or “love”, but it is a real and a powerful ticket/lever.

Cheers. - John.

And yet here we are, in these frail human bodies, living on a tiny planet hurtling precariously around an enormous Sun, with little to no memory of how we got here, or certainty of where we will go from here or how we will get there. I think it was the first of the enemies that Carlos Castenada's mentor Don Juan Matus said that we have to overcome on the path to becoming a spiritual warrior is POWER.
    I resonated strongly to those messages.
    We can easily become the slave of power if we lack the requisite humility.
    Perhaps above all, it is a question of balance...

Last edited by Johnnycomelately; 16th January 2023 at 20:44. Reason: Correct 1998 to 1988. Might be 1989.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Delight (16th January 2023), kfm27917 (27th January 2023), mountain_jim (17th January 2023), onawah (16th January 2023), Orph (16th January 2023)

35. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Earth Disaster | When They Figured It Out
    Jan 16, 2023
    Suspicious0bservers
    657K subscribers

Book a Call With Ben: https://swn.timetap.com

WATCH the PLAYLISTS:
    Earth Disaster Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH...
    Climate Forcing Playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

(A little history about who figured out what and when about the 12,000 year solar cycles, and who tried to debunk it.
    How much more data has come out, especially just since 2018, some variations in the basic theories from Schoch, la Violette, Vogt, and others.)

Brilliant! Goes right to the heart of the matter
    THE BIGGEST SECRET THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW-DOUGLAS VOGT |
    Veritas TV
    99.6K subscribers
    Premiered Feb 4, 2021
    Guest's Web site: http://www.dieholdfoundation.com

(Vogt goes into much more detail about how and when scientists discovered the 12,000 year solar cycles, how the government has been trying to hide it, what to expect, and more. Article on his website:
    https://dieholdfoundation.com/the-polar-reversal.html )
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

eagle0027 (17th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2023), Johnnycomelately (17th January 2023), mountain_jim (17th January 2023), Yoda (17th January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2