+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Sister's Men In Black Experience

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Default My Sister's Men In Black Experience

My younger sister just told me about this the other day, even though it happened roughly 20 years ago.

She'd asked me for ideas on a good "creepy" youtube vid to listen to while she assembled a booskshelf, and I suggested a George Knapp video that was mostly about Skinwalker Ranch but also hit on various other paranormal topics, like men in black. It triggered a memory for her and she shared it with me..

Like I said, this occurred roughly 20 years ago. My sister was home alone when the doorbell rang. Before answering it she peeked out the small window next to the door and saw an officious looking man dressed all in black. He was wearing black sunglasses too.

She instantly recoiled. Something about the man inspired great fear in her, so she spun away from the window quickly and pressed up against the door to avoid being seen.

She said that she momentarily thought "Oh no, what did Mike do?", because I'd managed to get in a little trouble in those days. She assumed the men were there for me. But I hadn't done anything to merit that kind of attention.

The doorbell rang several times before the man finally quit. When she felt it was safe my sister peeked out the small window again. And what she saw was this: three or four men, all dressed identically(in black), all wearing black sunglasses...just milling about on our driveway and front lawn. She said they looked "confused and curious". There was a vehicle in our driveway too but she can't recall what make, model, or color.

The weird event lasted maybe five minutes and then the men left.

What's strange about all that - aside from what's obviously strange about all that - is that we had some serious paranormal events occur in that house. And we weren't alone - neighbors had strange events occurring too. It makes me wonder if the men in black thing is connected somehow.

Well it turns out that portions of that housing development were built on Native American burial grounds. Not surprising really. There's tons of Native American history in Central NY., and that type of thing is always happening. There's little blue signs everywhere you look, describing why that house or that property was significant historically, and so on.

So anyway, that's it. Nothing terribly dramatic but certainly worth mentioning here I think.
    Last edited by Mike; 4th April 2022 at 18:48.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

avid (4th April 2022), Bald (4th April 2022), Bill Ryan (4th April 2022), boja (4th April 2022), Ewan (4th April 2022), Forest Denizen (6th April 2022), Franny (5th April 2022), Gemma13 (5th April 2022), gini (5th April 2022), Harmony (5th April 2022), Inversion (4th April 2022), Ioneo (4th April 2022), Jad (4th April 2022), janette (4th April 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th April 2022), Nasu (5th April 2022), onawah (7th April 2022), Patient (4th April 2022), Rawhide68 (4th April 2022), Reinhard (4th April 2022), Rosco1 (4th April 2022), RunningDeer (4th April 2022), selinam (5th April 2022), shaberon (4th April 2022), Spiral (4th April 2022), Wind (5th April 2022), wondering (5th April 2022), XelNaga (4th April 2022), yelik (6th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread