+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Steven Greer's got something exciting to share on Saturday 9th April

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,045 times in 645 posts

Default Steven Greer's got something exciting to share on Saturday 9th April

Exciting Developments or just more spin?

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Adi (7th April 2022), Agape (7th April 2022), Alecs (6th April 2022), aoibhghaire (6th April 2022), boja (6th April 2022), Catechism (6th April 2022), East Sun (6th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th April 2022), Harmony (6th April 2022), holcaul (9th April 2022), i/o (7th April 2022), John'sKatya (6th April 2022), Justplain (6th April 2022), Kryztian (6th April 2022), mojo (6th April 2022), Reinhard (6th April 2022), samsdice (7th April 2022), selinam (6th April 2022), Tigger (8th April 2022), Vangelo (7th April 2022), Violet3 (6th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,747 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: Steven Greer's got something exciting to share on Saturday 9th April

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (7th April 2022), aoibhghaire (6th April 2022), Harmony (7th April 2022), Justplain (6th April 2022), Kryztian (6th April 2022), Tigger (8th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: Steven Greer's got something exciting to share on Saturday 9th April

thanks John, didnt realise. sorry squire

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th April 2022), Harmony (7th April 2022), Justplain (6th April 2022), Tigger (8th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Dr. Greer's assertion that a fascist criminal organization is running the black ops secret space program appears to be quite true. Anything that he and his group can do to upend this deepstate mafia would be extremely helpful. Since we know that the SSP has developed antigravity craft and zero point energy, the provision of this technology to the public realm would solve all of our pollution and energy issues overnight. So, all the more power to Dr. Greer and his group.

However, I will say from personal experience, that not all true aliens are benevolent. At best, I was/am a lab rat for these ets who extract substances from my body. If they were robots part of a psyop program they would have made my memories easy to recall, atleast in part, however I only remember awakening from extreme pain as one extracted something from my leg, probably bone marrow.

Also, dr. Greer has to question about malelovent ET's helping the black ops. The small Grey's were helping develop antigravity craft as per Bill Uhouse's testimony given to Greer's Sirius Disclosure group twenty years ago. Where did the high tech robotics come from to make lifelike alien droids?

Anyway, I wish Dr. Greer good luck in exposing the SSP. It would be to everyone's benefit to wrestle away this high tech from this extremely dangerous cabal deepstate.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Agape (7th April 2022), aoibhghaire (6th April 2022), bluestflame (7th April 2022), boja (6th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (6th April 2022), Harmony (7th April 2022), samsdice (7th April 2022), scotslad (6th April 2022), Spiral (10th April 2022), Sunny (6th April 2022), Tigger (8th April 2022), Violet3 (8th April 2022), Wind (7th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    thanks John, didnt realise. sorry squire
    ... maybe it is ground breaking ... if so, then it deserves a separate thread

we will see soon enough

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

boja (6th April 2022), Harmony (7th April 2022), Justplain (6th April 2022), Mike Gorman (7th April 2022), Tigger (8th April 2022), Violet3 (8th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Dr. Greer's assertion that a fascist criminal organization is running the black ops secret space program appears to be quite true. Anything that he and his group can do to upend this deepstate mafia would be extremely helpful. Since we know that the SSP has developed antigravity craft and zero point energy, the provision of this technology to the public realm would solve all of our pollution and energy issues overnight. So, all the more power to Dr. Greer and his group.

However, I will say from personal experience, that not all true aliens are benevolent. At best, I was/am a lab rat for these ets who extract substances from my body. If they were robots part of a psyop program they would have made my memories easy to recall, atleast in part, however I only remember awakening from extreme pain as one extracted something from my leg, probably bone marrow.

Also, dr. Greer has to question about malelovent ET's helping the black ops. The small Grey's were helping develop antigravity craft as per Bill Uhouse's testimony given to Greer's Sirius Disclosure group twenty years ago. Where did the high tech robotics come from to make lifelike alien droids?

Anyway, I wish Dr. Greer good luck in exposing the SSP. It would be to everyone's benefit to wrestle away this high tech from this extremely dangerous cabal deepstate.

According to Barry King’s witness testimony from the UK military base in Peacemore connected to the Harvey labs and so forth which can found in the Disclosure sub board of this forum ,
    this technology and genetic material was acquired from German scientists after the WWII together with imprints of “alien biological material” and it was then experimented on in military projects ,
    some of it quite probably “leaked” to the civil sphere as well ( people with these projects too have children whose genetics has been altered and produced experimental new distinct lines of offsprings , some of whom have special abilities but also many genetic mutations resulting in physical malformations and severe disabilities of all kind ,
    such “offsprings” usually lived short lives in special institutions , all over Europe as we know of.
    My own mum who worked in many kinds of medical projects ( back in the 70/80s of previous century ) claimed to have seen some horrid creatures in vats in labs ( no mention of ET but looked like results of some sordid experiments ).
    Dr Mengele seemed to be the brain behind genetic experimentation that can be eventually traced back to the break of 20th century and the rise of eugenics,
    preceded by the era of enlightenment in European culture and search for the New Dawn of Golden Age, search for a pure human race and tracking “divine lineages” and connections.

Looking back to history , do not be surprised on the finding that people were into selective interbreeding and eugenics for most of their history,

and “divine lineages” of all cultures incarnating as human beings are common part of all human scriptures and historical records , considering.

In my humble opinion the whole “experiment” that went through human hands produced immeasurable amount of suffering, cruelty and atrocity together with the mad human quest for physical perfection resulting in its direct opposite that is extreme nihilism and loss of purpose once the experience reaches its culmination point.
    Most participants of these programs that includes both patients and medical staff were sacrificed for the cause.
    Reminds me exactly of the film Coma that Barry King quotes in his files as well but it was not an open or isolated program, it had silent but far outreach.

The information was seeded and assimilated , many times in that process , human society however so far keeps labeling every differential entity as a failure regardless our real abilities and vulnerabilities .

As old Jewish joke concludes “..”He” said we were the chosen people. Did not say what they chose us for...”

⌛️
    Last edited by Agape; 7th April 2022 at 02:24.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

bluestflame (7th April 2022), BMJ (10th April 2022), Harmony (7th April 2022), Justplain (8th April 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th April 2022), Mike Gorman (7th April 2022), scotslad (7th April 2022), Spiral (10th April 2022), Tigger (8th April 2022), Violet3 (8th April 2022), yelik (7th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I have always had and still do have mixed feelings about Dr Greer. i honestly dont know. But seems with all going on in the world, this comes at a time in order to reveive interst in him and this field

I didnt like his opening statement essentially saying, i know alot but not going to be able to tell you . as usual

maybe its me.

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Blastolabs (7th April 2022), CurEus (9th April 2022), Harmony (7th April 2022), holcaul (9th April 2022), Islander12 (7th April 2022), Ivanhoe (9th April 2022), Journeyman (7th April 2022), Justplain (8th April 2022), Merkaba360 (8th April 2022), Mike Gorman (7th April 2022), mojo (7th April 2022), Satori (7th April 2022), Spiral (10th April 2022), Tigger (8th April 2022), Vangelo (8th April 2022), Violet3 (8th April 2022), yelik (7th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

And if you look at it from a bit of timeless biological perspective while zooming into presence, the “experiment” can’t be stopped any soon because it’s in the nature of every intelligence to decipher itself or attempt to do that no matter how many “locks” it has to break and how many chains it has to bite,
    fueled by nature’s rage at its own children being born ill and damaged,

its most prodigious sons and daughters are working against the time in order to reverse the curse and disastrous downgrade of human history again.

🌈

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Harmony (7th April 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th April 2022), Violet3 (8th April 2022), yelik (7th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

• New Documentary Above Top Secret: Panel Discussion! Dr. Greer, Goodall, Shcratt, De,Souza:

Dr. Greer has created the ultimate membership platform. Within this portal you can discover the work of Dr. Greer going back to interviews from the 90’s, research papers, energy projects, all the way through to his blockbuster movies. Some of the benefits of membership include:
    • o Early notice of Dr. Greer’s presentations, appearances, and products.
    • o Ears Only podcasts. Get briefed as UFO and current event news breaks.
    • o Exclusive video access to hundreds of hours of never-before-seen footage from witness interviews and filming from all three movies.
    • o Do your own research with a treasure trove documents, articles, and files collected over the years.
    • o Additionally, every Member gets an invite to the closed CE5 Ambassador Facebook Group to interact and share with other CE5 enthusiasts!
    • o Top-tier Members also participate in a quarterly, interactive video chat with Dr. Greer, an incredible bonus for fans across the world.
    𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗵 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱 & 𝗨𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗲𝗱𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 : https://geni.us/CE5KPrime

𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗘𝟱 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲:
    https://bit.ly/SubmitCE5Group

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Agape (7th April 2022), DeDukshyn (10th April 2022), Harmony (7th April 2022), scotslad (7th April 2022), Violet3 (8th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I have always had and still do have mixed feelings about Dr Greer. i honestly dont know. But seems with all going on in the world, this comes at a time in order to reveive interst in him and this field

I didnt like his opening statement essentially saying, i know alot but not going to be able to tell you . as usual

maybe its me.
    You are not alone with your misgivings, the CE5 app costs $14, and really Greer is behaving like a superior guide, everything else is bogus, only his ideas are worthy and he of course knows the essential qualities of the extra terrestrial beings, we creatures of mud and clay are way too undeveloped, OK, shall we see Greer ascending in glory, being winked at by Jesus Christ? Ahh, I just don't know about Mr Greer, he has done so much to educate, but I fear his supercilious 'holier than thou' egotism will put many off.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th April 2022), bluestflame (20th April 2022), BMJ (10th April 2022), Harmony (7th April 2022), holcaul (9th April 2022), Islander12 (7th April 2022), Ivanhoe (9th April 2022), Journeyman (7th April 2022), Justplain (8th April 2022), Open Minded Dude (11th April 2022), Satori (7th April 2022), Spiral (10th April 2022), thepainterdoug (7th April 2022), Violet3 (8th April 2022), wondering (10th April 2022), yelik (7th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote ou are not alone with your misgivings, the CE5 app costs $14, and really Greer is behaving like a superior guide, everything else is bogus, only his ideas are worthy and he of course knows the essential qualities of the extra terrestrial beings, we creatures of mud and clay are way too undeveloped, OK, shall we see Greer ascending in glory, being winked at by Jesus Christ? Ahh, I just don't know about Mr Greer, he has done so much to educate, but I fear his supercilious 'holier than thou' egotism will put many off.
    So, Mr Greer wants the Black Ops & MJ-12 people to hand over their technology to the masses around the world but he who knows lots and has lots to share, but is not sharing it all (yet) still wants his $14 per download of his CE5 app. I think he's also still charging $000s to go on his CE5 weekends too.

My mum would be mortified (if she was still alive.) Lead by example young man, Lead by example.

He talks a lot about benevolent E.T.s, but if I remember last time I checked -

"Benevolence is the characteristic element of humanity" - seems like an alien concept to some

I suspect if his $14 app were given freely and disclosed publicly on all the major app download platforms, he would get his message (and links to other resources and material) out to a much wider audience - faster.

I thought removing ignorance is an important branch of benevolence.

Be the change you want to be All this talk of free energy and disclosure...

...Seems everything (and everyone) has its price.
    Last edited by scotslad; 7th April 2022 at 07:09.

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Agape (7th April 2022), bluestflame (20th April 2022), Harmony (7th April 2022), Heart to heart (7th April 2022), holcaul (9th April 2022), Islander12 (7th April 2022), Journeyman (7th April 2022), Justplain (8th April 2022), Mike Gorman (7th April 2022), Patient (7th April 2022), s7e6e (7th April 2022), Satori (7th April 2022), Spiral (10th April 2022), thepainterdoug (7th April 2022), Violet3 (8th April 2022), wondering (10th April 2022), yelik (7th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

It’s true , their Project is running for 30 years, amassed incredible number of information so it’s created some kind of monopoly.
    I don’t think it was the objective though: it should inspire instead and people could create their own projects then share experiences.

More and independent projects that are experience based ( not “learned from the internet”) would be necessary to come to any sort of “scientific result”.

Don’t laugh but here in India there is big interest both in ancient history and advanced technologies and all the connection we make among young people and there are millions of Sanskrit based and well educated priests , including family priests doing their Puja everyday.

In order to start and run any group project this time requires money.

Without funding, most of us were literally “thrown under the bus” at some point and be happy if you don’t know what that means if you are a researcher or a scientist of any kind, NOT a junkie, drunkard or criminal running away from justice who would “so deserve” the despair.
    Common society and its infrastructures will still take people in and put them to therapy or take their credits away for being too different.

Self-sustainable projects and pemaculture too depend on larger investments so far,
    nobody will give their land away “for free” or feed you free from their fields and homes , no matter who you are, no matter who they are. Not anywhere I know of.

I’m collegial and supportive of the Project even while I can’t participate as long as the knowledge we share is compatible and still fully intended on my own mission in the same category.

Misunderstanding of facts is unfortunately still prevalent in “the commons” with that people pushing against the idea of ET Contact, claiming it is malevolent and using every bit of opportunity to desecrate and basically “reprogram” anyone with relevant personal history into “something else more fitting”.

Human intelligence is absolutely in dominant role on this planet in this era.

Suppose you were religious or spiritual person you may get to experience “else” but you would have to be able to protect your passage from public exposure the first place. Same for ET Contact.

Some of us: stranded ETs, witnesses , contactees etc. will never stop “doing that”, and having our own mind. Away from the crowds that is.

As one of them I keep repeating “beware of therapists” offering “empathy” for sale, victimizing witnesses on spot and twisting most of your narrative on second.

For those who had been actually, physically abducted ( think Travis Walton and many unnamed others) , were in physical proximity of ET craft or worked with ET entities and materials within secret military projects the situation can be quite different : mostly because biological parameters involved and pardon me to say that most of our “new age therapists” are no way biologists or medical doctors so if your case has “any substance” their interest fails to floor faster than you’d expect.
    Neatly they also tend to “magically replace” and misinterpret your looks, your manner and whatever pieces of information you choose to share as “helpless call for help” ( oooh ooh ooh ) ,
    whether you currently [also] lost job, wife or are running from wars and conflicts, all that has happened to you ( oh so tragical) is your fault of going “that way”.

There is an army of these people working on “abductee and contactee issues” at the moment it seems to me, the phenomenon is widespread beyond expectations and:
    they’re earning good amount of people’s money from this “trend”,
    much faster than the Disclosure Project.

So again - perhaps - these trends are competitive, not seen one that would be quite competent .

But I am - honest with myself at least and if people go sour , I’m free to quote my education, my late mums education and life of experience on the subjects of “in between” with countless individuals worldwide - not small or immature at this point and laugh them off before they turn aggressive.

Beware of some of these “therapy clubs” evoking aggression in people in the name of “healthy self”, breeding grounds for hard nuts with hatred towards their life experience in total.
    Similar to various “soul therapists” whose methods result in divorcing your partners, putting on new robes and walking to promising “la la land” of your choice after you’ve payed them off.

In short and before you trust your naked souls to someone’s else’s “human hands”, think twice.

As a witness and in order to be able to deliver a testimony you’re a person of integrity and were a person of integrity whenever ET has decided to talk to you the first place.

Keep your dignity I say, against this life and death, against the weakness of this ever hungry world , surrounded by deception, keep your dignity at all costs.

Psychic manipulators are at every corner nowadays throwing clown faces and acting like professional bullies.

Serious people are in minority and get constantly bullied for not being “the other way around”.

They say they “rise the vibe”, hmm, right. At the end of the night , the clubs of laughter without sense can be heard over the valley and forgetfulness is the only cure to the misgivings.

🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 7th April 2022 at 10:19.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th April 2022), BMJ (10th April 2022), scotslad (7th April 2022), thepainterdoug (7th April 2022), Violet3 (8th April 2022), wondering (10th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Steven Greer's got something exciting to share on Saturday 9th April

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I have always had and still do have mixed feelings about Dr Greer.
    We all may have mixed (I hope not "fixed") feelings about Dr. Steven Greer who I studied since 1990 onward and even used his Starlight Project CE5 material for our 1st international UFO Conference 20 November 1992 in The Netherlands (Amsterdam) I co-organized and was also speaker at the time.

Nobody is flawless and to do what he tries to do you have to have a certain level of "ego" to do what you think is right ... even if you miss out on other things ... this can happen to everybody.

Sometimes having a mission you develop a "tunnel vision" ... to really get things done ... better to admit that, than acting you "know it all" (which he certainly doesn't) ...

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 8th April 2022 at 13:33.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chip (7th April 2022), Heart to heart (7th April 2022), John'sKatya (7th April 2022), Mari (10th April 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th April 2022), scotslad (7th April 2022), Vangelo (8th April 2022), wondering (10th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Mr Greer's CE5 app can be downloaded here -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hl=en_US&gl=US

The price appears to be $9.99

Despite some of his videos (of which there are many on YT) and many he has participated in interviews which have generated hundreds of thousands, even over 1m views on occasion...

...there appears to be 774 reviews since its launch 2 years ago. (android version)

Time to make it freely available to help get the word out then upsell to the live events and educate more people. What you reckon?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Agape (8th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (7th April 2022), wondering (10th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Thanks

• New Top Secret Military Whistle Blower Information On Retrieval Of Et And Man Made Ufos!

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Mr Greer's CE5 app can be downloaded here -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...hl=en_US&gl=US

The price appears to be $9.99

Despite some of his videos (of which there are many on YT) and many he has participated in interviews which have generated hundreds of thousands, even over 1m views on occasion...

...there appears to be 774 reviews since its launch 2 years ago. (android version)

Time to make it freely available to help get the word out then upsell to the live events and educate more people. What you reckon?

The CE5 App is for children really. Grown up children, called the American public

There the App tells you where about to go for successful ET Contact sessions.

What kind of instruments to take along ...

How to do your meditation and connect to Universal Consciousness.

What kind of music tunes to play ..

I can but tell you that any smart teenager of yesterday, today and tomorrow can figure that on their own.

[I am struggling with some patience but intended to defeat this ignorance sold in packet , for your entertainment]

Get it right, the App and no currently available human technology we know off can help you to contact extraterrestrials. Only your intelligence may connect to another intelligence somewhere , at some point of yours and theirs, Space and Time.

There is a witty manual found here that contains usually perused methods and means:

https://www.galactic-server.com/ET.html

It also contains a link to about 30 minutes of tunes recorded at various crop circles and other contact events that are now part of the CE5 App ( Dr Greer: tunes)

The meditations and instructions they offer can be found on Dr Greer’s YouTube channel for FREE.

Save the audio file from the page above if you wish.

Contrary to Dr Greer and after some experience with laser lights ( we have those , often misused by kids in parties and festivals) I do not recommend the use of laser torches a lot .
    They can be extremely harmful to eyes, to nervous system of sensitive individuals including some ETs , can trigger seizures.
    They are a good weapon in fact and can protect you from wild animals though music is much better way to do that.

When I’m walking down the mountain at night I put on some fav but dynamic music . It’s not only entertaining but a clear announcement for the lurking shadows to clear my path.

In either case, I don’t consider pointing laser torches at crafts or ETs good idea.

However , you may consider whole range of instruments to take along such as bells, Tibetan singing bowls, any other musical instrument of your choice,
    other than recorded or electronic music.

I would also recommend using as little electronic apparatus as possible and leaving your cars far behind.

Even if Dr Greer as direct experiencer found his method, yours, mine and other people’s methods may be all but bit different.
    You may only find how to do that if you have ever done it ( example: in your childhood) then remember your State of Mind at that time down to a moment and repeat the thought , the feel , the sequence , the wish 🙏🌟🙏

And see what happens.

Now that I’ve busted most of the protocol for 4 year olds onwards,
    please do not say I don’t wish you well bro.

🐨
    Last edited by Agape; 8th April 2022 at 03:16.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th April 2022), Ewan (8th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (8th April 2022), holcaul (9th April 2022), Le Chat (9th April 2022), scotslad (8th April 2022), thepainterdoug (8th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

This "interview" seems to be not much more than a long winded promotional video for his pay per view broadcast tomorrow. Which really is not a big deal per se. But I do find watching him an uncomfortable experience, I prefer to listen.
    He looks and "feels" ill.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

holcaul (9th April 2022), Le Chat (9th April 2022), scotslad (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I mention the following for those new to this subject. Area 51 used small people dressed as ET's to create public illusion that craft, created on Earth, were coming from off-world, this as a cover for craft created and flown by Aero-space companies manufactured and patented privately at the behest of Hitler's Nazis, paid for with Gold stolen by Hitler and hidden in the walls of his South American home. The Nazi's have been flying these advanced craft, originally manufactured underground in Antarctica with the help of Earth's Reptilians who coopted the Nazi's to fight their Reptilian relatives elsewhere in space. They then decided to pay the US Aero-space companies to manufacture upgraded craft with which they explored, conquored and peopled planets with germans, including Mars. Of course, there are legitimate ET's in undersea Bases off Puerto Rico and many other places, both friendly and unfriendly.

The Billy Meyer in Switzerland saga and his pictures of beautiful looking women and a flying saucer which looked as though I saldered it together was the beginning of the program where his house was used as a boarding house for Antarctic Germans to stay while they made contact with their Swiss Bankers who managed payment of their Gold to the Aero-space companies and produced more professional looking space craft for their Gallactic and Inter-gallactic flights. The top bankers also got their own craft and were flown around either by Reptilians or beautiful German women.

From what I have read, the program started when alien-looking Germans from Aldebaran who were space travelers, having stripped their planet of minerals used in space flight decided to settle in the Congo, rich in needed minerals, decided to entice the Nazi's to help them get space craft manufactured here. They may be the beautiful men and women at the Pentagon and Aero-space companies guiding plans spoken of inthe early years after WWII. It was they who defeated Admiral Byrd's fleet at the South Pole. When Admiral Byrd met with "The Master" at the North Pole, there were all kinds of aliens, Greys, etc., seated in the Stands listening to the conversation. This is from Admiral Byrd's Diary. The Master was 25 ft. tall, if memory has not failed me, and therefore he sat at the distant end of a long table as Admiral Byrd occupied the other end. He was exceedingly old it seemed. The things he said to Admiral Byrd were in favor of preservation of the world, contrary to the current reprobates raping it to death.

In conclusion, it appears that the NWO, Klaus Schwab et al, all of the Nazi Agenda to empty the planet's surface of humans via Global Genocide, and then take it over for themselves and those of Aldebaran which may also be in collusion with the owner of Space X, Elon Musk, who it is said wants to rule Mars which has a German colony. TheGermans, I have read, have given South Africa an atomic bomb, perhaps in payment for their cooperation in getting permission for the Aldebaran contingent to mine required resources in the Congo while hiding away from the worlds knowledge.
    Now you know the reason for all this Genocide, plans to starve the world's people off if the killer shots don't work fast enough. Biden, etc., all seem to be part of this coordinated plan, whether they are aware of what is behind their destruction of the USA economy or not. In conclusion, we have all the information to build and use FREE UNIVERSE POWER to free ourselves from the Banking PARASITES and the NAZI PARASITES, and from the ENDLESS WARS OF CONQUEST AND GENOCIDE.

Oh! forgetting the most important part. Years ago I was sent a mysterious packet of reading material telling of the human horrors taking place at the seven levels of Dulci, New Mexico, The Archuletta Indian Reservation. Human cloning was taking place there. Real Alien Greys, the Controllers, were doing other worldly genetic experiments, human souls were captured in electro-magnetic containers, long lines of glass tubes containing clones were there. Human and Alien scientists were working under prison-like conditions, but only the Greys were permitted in the seventh level below. I came away with the vision of the Greys soaking in human blended broth (the way they consume food through their skin). Other parts of the writing claimed that large shipments of this human broth were shipped in barrels via the Moon to be sent to other planets as food for the Greys. Years later I read on the internet that the Greys who were practicing this were banned from the planet. However, in view of what else is presently reported to be going on with Adrenochrome underground, I do not believe it. Other posts say that we are being FARMED. IT IS TIME TO FREE OURSELVES.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

scotslad (9th April 2022), wondering (9th April 2022)

36. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Agape (10th April 2022), aoibhghaire (10th April 2022), Bill Ryan (10th April 2022), i/o (11th April 2022), Kryztian (10th April 2022), wondering (10th April 2022)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Sunday April 10 -- to those closely following mr. Greer, what was the "exciting announcement" on April 9th? Thanks in advance.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseek For This Post:

wondering (10th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast