Thread: Prayer for Shanghai and All those people who are suffering COVID-19

1. Link to Post #1
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Prayer for Shanghai and All those people who are suffering COVID-19

You can think it is fake or nonsense. But I just share this article here for you to consider.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

雪峰与瘟疫之王的对话
    Xuefeng’s Conversation with The King of Plagues
    Xuefeng
    January 26th,2020
    (Translatedby Treasure and Edited by Kaer)

雪峰:瘟王您好!我有许多不理解之处,还望您指点迷津。

瘟王:请讲。

Xuefeng:Hello, King of Plagues! There are some things that I need your help with to understand more thoroughly.
    King of Plagues: I am listening.

雪峰:您管理着多少瘟神?

瘟王:六十四尊。

Xuefeng: How many Plague gods do you manage?
    King of Plagues: All of them...all sixty-four of them.

雪峰:瘟神的主要作用是什么?

瘟王:维护地球的洁净。

Xuefeng: What is the main purpose of these Plague gods?
    King of Plagues: To keep the Earth clean.
    雪峰:哪方面的洁净?

瘟王:道德和心灵的洁净。

Xuefeng: Of which aspects of cleanliness are you speaking?
    King of Plagues: The cleanliness aspects of morality and soul gardens.
    雪峰:如何维护?

瘟王:当人类的道德水平下降,心灵黑暗的时候我就派瘟神出现阻止。

Xuefeng: How do you maintain them?
    King of Plagues: When the level of human morality declines and people’s mentalities become dark, we send Plague gods to stop them.
    雪峰:如何阻止?

瘟王:不严重,就以减少少量人口警示,若严重,就大面积减少人口。

Xuefeng: How to stop them?
    King of Plagues: If it is not serious, then a small group from within your population will be eliminated as a warning; if it is more serious, then much more of the population will be reduced.
    雪峰:那人类说的禽流感和猪瘟这样的现象与减少人口没关系,这又是为什么?难道是禽类和畜类的道德水平下降和心灵暗淡导致的吗?

瘟王:不,地球上的一切都是为人类设置的,都是为人类服务的,当人类不配享受某些事物时,就把这些事物带走,轻者,少量减少以警示人类;重者,全部消失不让人类得到。

Xuefeng: But the phenomena of what we called “bird flu” and “Africa swine fever” had nothing to do with population reductions, and why? Are they the results of declined moral standards and degraded souls among birds and livestock?
    King of Plagues: No, everything on the Earth is arranged for and served upon mankind. When they are not worthy of certain things, those things will be removed. Small faults will cause small reductions in order to warn human being, whereas more serious ones will cause all those things to disappear and no one will ever have any more.
    雪峰:这么说,你们瘟神也都是为人类服务的?

瘟王:我们不考虑人类的事,我们只负责净化地球。

Xuefeng:So, do your Plague gods also serve people?
    King of Plagues:We never concern ourselves with human matters, we are only responsible for maintaining purity on the Earth.
    雪峰:瘟疫也能净化地球?

瘟王:当我们瘟神看到天上某处黑气笼罩时就出动消除黑气.

Xuefeng:Can plagues purify the Earth?
    King of Plagues: Whenever we Plague gods see the black qi somewhere in the sky, they will set out to eliminate it.
    雪峰:黑气?是雾霾和烟雾吗?

瘟王:不是。是人类的肉眼看不到分辨不出的雾气。

Xuefeng: What is black qi? Is it haze and smoke or smog?
    King of Plagues: No! It is a fog that humans cannot see.
    雪峰:黑气从哪儿来?

瘟王:从人心而来。

Xuefeng: Where does black qi come from?
    King of Plagues: From deep within people’s souls.
    雪峰:人心的黑气如何消除?

瘟王:警示,促使人类反思悔改,净化心灵。

Xuefeng: How can this black qi be eliminated from people’s souls?
    King of Plagues: Warnings are sent to make people reflect, repent, and purify themselves.
    雪峰:那何必要大面积爆发瘟疫呢?

瘟王:当人类大多数人心里的黑气严重时,仅仅警示是不够的,必须把黑气(八气)严重的人清除。

Xuefeng: Then why do you want to cause a pandemic outbreak?
    King of Plagues: When the black qi in the souls of enough people is seriously strong and warnings are insufficient, then those people with serious black qi (eight qi) must be eliminated.
    雪峰:能做到吗?人类的智慧和科技是足以将瘟神打败的。

瘟王:笑话,人类在我瘟王眼中不堪一击。

Xuefeng: Can you do this? Human wisdom and technology are powerful enough to defeat these plague gods.
    King of Plagues: Are you kidding? I could collapse mankind completely with one blow; I am the King of Plagues!
    雪峰:瘟王是不是有点高估自己能力了?2003年瘟神009(萨斯病毒)爆发时,还不是人类把瘟神009遏制住了。

瘟王:你是使者,你这是明知故问,你是明白的,那不是人类把瘟神遏制住了,而是瘟神的目的已经达到了。

Xuefeng: Could you be overestimating your power? When Plague god 009 (SARS virus) erupted in 2003, it was humans who wiped them out.
    King of Plagues: You are the messenger of the Greatest Creator, so you must know that actually humans did not contain Plague god 009,but the objective of the Plague god had simply been achieved.
    雪峰:不解,您这是为瘟神的失败寻找借口。

瘟王:狡猾的使者,你这是在给人类找出路啊!

Xuefeng: I do not understand. Are you not making excuses for the failure of Plague god 009.
    King of Plagues: You crafty messenger, you are looking for a way out for mankind!
    雪峰:大王厉害,把我的小心思都看透了。

瘟王:知道你是干什么的,在做什么,其实,你最好什么都不要做,什么都不要说,你又挡不住我,也改变不了道的运行轨迹和法则,不去谈情说爱,管这么多干嘛?

Xuefeng: Great King, you have read my mind and my thoughts.
    King of Plagues: I know your tasks and what you are doing; in fact, you had better not say or do anything because you are neither capable of stopping us nor of changing the running trajectory and laws of Tao, so there is no need to discuss them; just keep talking about love and romance.
    雪峰:大王,摆上棋盘的棋子能自己决定自己的行为吗?

瘟王:也是,其实我也是棋子,兢兢业业不敢有丝毫马虎的棋子。

Xuefeng: Your Majesty, can chess pieces decide their own behavior on chessboards?
    King of Plagues: You are right. Actually we are also chess pieces, diligent ones who dare not have the slightest carelessness.
    雪峰:看来你也不潇洒呀!

瘟王:游戏规则如此,该做的还得做。

Xuefeng: It seems like you are also not so free and unrestrained!
    King of Plagues:The game has rules which must be followed; we have to do what we are supposed to.
    雪峰:那您还要我什么都不要做什么都不要说,我也是该做的还得做呀!

瘟王:我们都得听神王之主的。

Xuefeng: So why do you want me to say and do nothing? I also have to do what I am supposed to!
    King of Plagues: All of us must follow the Lord of gods.
    雪峰:看来您和魔王一样,都是神王之主的棋子。

瘟王:全宇宙中,魔王和我瘟王是最兢业的。

Xuefeng: It seems that you are the same as Satan, both are chess pieces for the Lord of gods.
    King of Plagues: Throughout the universe, Satan and I, the King of Plagues, show the greatest assiduity in our work.
    雪峰:但人类不这样认为,人类认为您和魔王是最坏的,坏透了。

瘟王:人是肉眼凡胎,鼠目寸光,见识浅薄,善恶颠倒。

Xuefeng: No human would agree with that;they regard Satan and you as the worst of evils.
    King of Plagues: Humans are short-sighted with blind souls and shallow knowledge who confuse good with evil.
    雪峰:何解?

瘟王:上德无德,大仁不仁。

Xuefeng:What do you mean?
    King of Plagues: One of great virtue does not claim virtue; one of great mercy does not flash mercy.
    雪峰:明白了,此次您让瘟神008出动,会解除人心黑气吗?

瘟王:瘟神008出动后人类想把瘟神008困住,我已让瘟神007出动,两瘟神共同应对。

Xuefeng: I see. This time you have set out Plague god 008 to eliminate the black qi from people’s souls?
    King of Plagues: After Plague god 008 had begun their work, humans tried to trap them. I have send out Plague god 007; both Plague gods will work together.
    雪峰:我又不明白了,您是说此次瘟疫明着是瘟神008在表现,暗地里还有瘟神007协助?

瘟王:是的,瘟神008有外在表现,人类容易识别,容易困住,但有了瘟神007,人类就防不胜防无计可施了。

Xuefeng: I do not understand; do you mean that Plague god 008 will play their role outwardly this time while Plague god 007 assists in secret?
    King of Plagues: Yes, Plague god 008 will make people show external symptoms which are easily recognizable and that can be trapped while Plague god 007 will be impossible for humans to defend themselves against effectively.
    雪峰:您是说瘟神007的传播方式是隐形的?是信息传播方式?

瘟王:是的,008的传播方式总体上由被感染的病体进行,007的传播方式全然不同,可以由健康的人体传播。

Xuefeng: Do you mean the transmission of the Plague god 007 is unrecognizable? Is it also disseminated as information?
    King of Plagues: Yes, the transmission of 008 is generally based on infected bodies,while the transmission of 007 is completely different and can be transmitted by healthy people.
    雪峰:健康的人体如何传播?

瘟王:信息,凡是通过眼睛和耳朵无法传播的疫病让007通过气息传播,人从厕所出来,身上带有臭气,人从花房出来,身上带有香气,人从渔场出来,身上带有腥气,人从羊场出来,身上带有膻气,人经过008,身上带有 病气,这气就是信息,不管是病体还是健体,身上都带有“晦气”,他们走到哪,就可以把疫病带到那。

Xuefeng: How do healthy people transmit them?
    King of Plagues: Plague god 007 can send forth all the plagues that cannot be transmitted through people’s eyes and ears, but through their qi. People leave toilets with foul odors; botanical gardens with fruity fragrances; fish markets with fishy stenches; and sheep pens with mutton smells, so when they absorb 008,they will take the pathogenic qi, which is information. Whether they possess infected bodies or healthy ones, they will all distribute the “pathogenic qi” wherever they go.
    雪峰:如此以来,人类采取的隔离措施和防范措施就难以奏效了,瘟王您真厉害,还有没有比瘟神007更厉害的?

瘟王:有啊!瘟神006可以用空气传播,人只要呼吸,就可以被感染。

Xuefeng: In this way, the isolation measures and preventive measures taken by people will not work? You are really powerful! Are any Plague gods stronger than 007?
    King of Plagues:Of course! Plague god 006 is transmitted by air and people become infected by breathing.
    雪峰:如此说来,您这次是要大动干戈了?

瘟王:不把黑气消除,决不收兵!

Xuefeng: So, will you fight strongly this time?
    King of Plagues: I will never quit until the black qi is eliminated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·

I can see much news about COVID-19 every day. And recently, more and more people in Shanghai got infected and my hometown is doing the nucleic acid testing two times. So, I just want to share the daily prayer here and hope we can pray for those poor people together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

面对瘟神008疫情每日祈祷心经

Daily Prayer against Plague God 008

悠悠苍天,知晓我心;冥冥众神,知晓我名;天地有眼,知晓我行

Heaven knows me;

All gods understand me;

Heaven and Earth watch my actions.

瘟神出现,我心平静;天理昭彰,赏罚分明;是福是祸,悉听神明。

Though the Plague god emerges, I remain at peace;

Natural laws show the justice of clear rewards and punishments;

Whether I receive blessings or disasters is up to the gods.

无恐无惧,德孽有据;无怨无恨,因果所系;日月道运,谨顺轨迹。

With no fear from my merits or faults;

Neither complaining nor hating, as all result from Karma;

Even the Sun and Moon must run along their trajectories.

祷告上帝,宽恕小民;虔诚悔过,不再妄行;劫难若渡,定随您行。

I pray for the Greatest Creator's forgiveness;

I repent all my faults sincerely and no more wrongdoings;

Surely, I will follow you if I can pass through this trial.

不再杀生,不再食腥;将心比心,爱护生灵;以痛感痛,敬畏生命。

No more destroying living beings or craving worldly delights;

I will treat as I expect to be treated and protect all life;

I feel the pain of other beings and revere LIFE.

不发脾气,和气相迎;不生戾气,随遇随份;善待众缘,消业息愤。

No longer losing my temper, but treating everyone with kindness;

Far from anger, taking all things as they are, and following my destiny;

Always dealing kindly with predestined relationships, releasing all karma, and defusing all resentment.

不争不抢,信道公正;不偷不盗,坦荡光明;不奸不淫,善护身心。

Neither fighting nor robbing, I will believe in the justice of Dao;

Neither stealing nor swindling, I will be frank and righteous;

Not involving with illicit sexual relations, I will shield my mind and body with kindness and goodness.

从此以后,不再私心;不欺弱小,不贪便宜;奉公守法,不谋非分。

I will never have an ego, never bully or control the weak, nor gain extra advantage;

I will be just and abide by laws without any desire for that which is not mine.

不造毒假,心神昌明;信守诺言,不负诚信;不敛浮财,心地清净。

I will never produce impure or poisonous things;

I will keep my mind clear and bright and be faithful to my words at all times;

I will never gather moveable property, but keep my mind clean.

尊敬神佛,道路通明;聆听仙圣,柳暗花明;凡我所图,百善先行。

Revering gods and Buddha, my path will be smooth and bright;

Listening to Saints and Celestials,adversity will become prosperity;

With virtue, my blessings will always exceed my desires.

言从口出,不再伤人;步从脚迈,不向邪径;念从心起,爱惜众生。

Never again, will words from my mouth hurt others;

No more steps will be taken along evil paths;

All of my mind’s thoughts will be based on love for all beings.

诚实做人,本立道生;天网恢恢,请鉴我心;若再造恶,尸骨无存。

I will conduct myself honestly;

Once the roots are established, the path will lead straight

Devine meshes are large but with no gaps

Gods shall test my heart and crumble my bones if I do evil again

再拜佛祖,怜我小命;瘟疫远我,不进我门;从此向善,诸神保命。

As I pray more to the Ancestor of Buddha

Show me pity and keep the plague from my door

I will be righteous as I pray for all gods to bless me.

此刻我心,静净清明;满心喜悦,心存感恩;看我未来,前程似锦。

My heart is now clear, pure, quiet,joyous,
    and with gratitude and a bright future ahead.

Last edited by xidaijena; 10th April 2022 at 13:46.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (12th April 2022), Anchor (11th April 2022), angelfire (10th April 2022), Bald (10th April 2022), Bill Ryan (10th April 2022), bluestflame (14th June 2022), Brigantia (16th April 2022), Ewan (11th April 2022), Ioneo (10th April 2022), janette (12th April 2022), Michel Leclerc (10th April 2022), mountain_jim (12th April 2022), Olam (12th April 2022), ronny (10th April 2022), Sadieblue (11th April 2022), Simon Sparx (16th April 2022), Stephanie (18th April 2022), Tyy1907 (17th April 2022), Wind (10th April 2022), yelik (10th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,089 times in 870 posts

Default Re: Prayer for Shanghai and All those people who are suffering COVID-19

From the videos I’ve seen coming out of Shanghai, the majority of people dying are dying of neglect and starvation due to the harsh lockdowns of now over two months.
    They most of all need prayers to protect them from their governments horrific abuse and violations of basic human rights.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 10th April 2022 at 22:35.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

angelfire (10th April 2022), bluestflame (14th June 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th April 2022), Innocent Warrior (17th April 2022), janette (12th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (10th April 2022), Mike Gorman (16th April 2022), mountain_jim (12th April 2022), samsdice (11th April 2022), Simon Sparx (16th April 2022), Spiral (12th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (11th April 2022), Suzi E (11th April 2022), Tyy1907 (16th April 2022), Wind (11th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    From the videos I’ve seen coming out of Shanghai, the majority of people dying are dying of neglect and starvation due to the harsh lockdowns of now over two months.
    They most of all need prayers to protect them from their governments horrific abuse and violations of basic human rights.
    protect them from their governments horrific abuse and violations of basic human rights?

Hi Sérénité, thanks for your reply. Well, to be honest, it is not an easy thing to protect them from China governments. I don't know why some or most of you often share and read those articles or videos about China governments are soo negative. Maybe you are right, maybe I am too innocent? Anyway, I still like to believe in Tao (which means the invisible force full of whole universe). Nothing is accidental or happening without any reasons. As a member of Lifechanyuan in China, I also got and saw the darkness of China government. This is why we need to shine our light brightly in China. How to protect them? In my opinion, the solution will be to know more about what God (the Greatest Creator) is and the reason that why we were born on Mother Earth and create a new way of life mode to live. Only with the help of God (the Greatest Creator) and themselves, they will have the chance to live a better and safe life.

violations of basic human rights? Human rights are easy to know but difficult to follow. China is not a free country, HE has the largest population in the world and has to find some messures to control and make the whole China safe in some ways. USA always likes to say that China is crazy and violates basic human rights, but USA can solve the problems of China? I am doubting this.

I think human rights need ourselves to get. Trust in the Greatest Creator first and know who I really am, look for the methods to find a new way to live and try all means to find those people who share the same frequency and resonance with me and use the collective energy to create a paradise on Mother Earth, then, I will surely get enough human rights.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 11th April 2022 at 19:46.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Andre (16th April 2022), gini (11th April 2022), janette (12th April 2022), Patient (11th April 2022), Tyy1907 (16th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,089 times in 870 posts

They are starving, which is a massive breach of human rights.

The elderly are being left alone in their apartments as they have no help, care, food etc.

There is an English guy sharing stuff from the ground in Shanghai, well from a balcony as he isn’t allowed out.
    People, hundreds at a time, screaming off their balcony’s or out their windows.
    People on the street crying and shouting that they can’t get food, their elderly parents are being left to die, shortly before they get arrested for being out on the streets.

The English guy is sharing his screen to show every day he tries to order food online and as quick as he fills his basket it empties again as the food stock levels diminish by the second, faster than they are added.

The people are literally starving to death and the elderly and sick dying alone of neglect due to the harsh two month long lockdowns.

This isn’t being shown on main stream media and it’s become clear over the years that sharing things gets silenced by the authorities.

So I just want to add a little light onto what is really happening in Shanghai. The numbers you may be hearing that are dying of the latest ‘virus’ (strange it’s happening there but nowhere else?) may not be dying of a virus, but of starvation and neglect.

God is not going to be able to help people when they are forced inside and left to rot or face being arrested.

I’m sure those people will be asking where their god is now to help them.
    Raising their frequency isn’t going to put food in their mouths or get them the care they need.

It’s easy when you have food in the cupboard to trust in god and raise your frequency.
    The real truth is these people are being denied that.
    How do they raise their frequency when their government is putting them into a living hell?

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

aemay (13th April 2022), arwen (11th April 2022), Eva2 (12th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th April 2022), Innocent Warrior (17th April 2022), janette (12th April 2022), melissanederland (11th April 2022), Merkaba360 (12th April 2022), mountain_jim (12th April 2022), onawah (18th April 2022), Simon Sparx (14th June 2022), Spiral (12th April 2022), Suzi E (11th April 2022), Tyy1907 (16th April 2022), Wind (11th April 2022), wondering (11th April 2022), xidaijena (11th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The elderly are being left alone in their apartments as they have no help, care, food etc.

There is an English guy sharing stuff from the ground in Shanghai, well from a balcony as he isn’t allowed out.
    People on the street crying and shouting that they can’t get food, their elderly parents are being left to die, shortly before they get arrested for being out on the streets.

The English guy is sharing his screen to show every day he tries to order food online and as quick as he fills his basket it empties again as the food stock levels diminish by the second, faster than they are added.

The people are literally starving to death and the elderly and sick dying alone of neglect due to the harsh two month long lockdowns.

This isn’t being shown on main stream media and it’s become clear over the years that sharing things gets silenced by the authorities.

So I just want to add a little light onto what is really happening in Shanghai. The numbers you may be hearing that are dying of the latest ‘virus’ (strange it’s happening there but nowhere else?) may not be dying of a virus, but of starvation and neglect.

God is not going to be able to help people when they are forced inside and left to rot or face being arrested.

Raising their frequency isn’t going to put food in their mouths or get them the care they need.

It’s easy when you have food in the cupboard to trust in god and raise your frequency.
    How do they raise their frequency when their government is putting them into a living hell?
    Good questions. Then, can you tell me when you know and see this situation, what do you decide to do? What is your solution?

Well, my solutions are to build more New Oasis for Life Communities for them to live.

Dear, you already see these unfair things happening, then, what you will do???
    Seeing things is one thing, solving problems is another thing.

I will be very very happy to hear what you will do...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

janette (12th April 2022), Tyy1907 (16th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,288 times in 21,093 posts

Lightbulb Re: Prayer for Shanghai and All those people who are suffering COVID-19

You mean the PERCEPTION of "suffering" COVID-19 and the reality of corrupt governments induced insane tyrannical COVID-19 mandates/measures/dictates (mental/physical) health (after) effects!
    • No praying from me (not helping the status quo continuing and pushing their fear projection perception wars) ... To me it is an obvious mass psychological operation serving Agenda2030.
    Stop re-enforcing the misdirected "government approved" sold fear based perceptions!

Real spirituality is not about looking away from how the masses are manipulated towards a narrow minded fear based tunnel vision serving a sinister agenda!

sigh
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th April 2022 at 14:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aemay (13th April 2022), Eva2 (12th April 2022), Innocent Warrior (17th April 2022), janette (12th April 2022), Merkaba360 (12th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), Simon Sparx (16th April 2022), Spiral (12th April 2022), wondering (12th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Sorry, but I am suffering covid-19 right now, and I am fine. (I admit, it's somewhat unpleasant, but nothing to worry about). I would be more upset about being locked down and the consequences associated with that.

I pray for humanity to elevate consciousness and stop being stupid about this kind of thing -- this has affected me more in the last 2+ years than the virus.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1212is24 For This Post:

Catechism (12th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (12th April 2022), Innocent Warrior (17th April 2022), Merkaba360 (12th April 2022), onawah (18th April 2022), xidaijena (12th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    You mean the PERCEPTION of "suffering" COVID-19 and the reality of corrupt governments induced insane tyrannical COVID-19 mandates/measures/dictates (mental/physical) health (after) effects!
    • No praying from me (not helping the status quo continuing and pushing their fear projection perception wars) To me it is an obvious mass psychological operation serving Agenda2030.
    Stop re-enforcing the misdirected "government approved" sold fear based perceptions!

Real spirituality is not about looking away from how the masses are manipulated towards a narrow minded fear based tunnel vision serving a sinister agenda!

sigh
    John
    Hi John,

Sorry for good understanding what you says
    Quote "You mean the PERCEPTION of "suffering" COVID-19 and the reality of corrupt governments induced insane tyrannical COVID-19 mandates/measures/dictates (mental/physical) health (after) effects!"
    Can you explain this clearly?
    It's okay for you to pray or not. I just hope to use positive energy to help those poor soul.
    Sorry for my limited knowledge compared with your vast rational thinking. I can understand what you share very little.
    Anyway, glad to read your reply here.

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    • No praying from me (not helping the status quo continuing and pushing their fear projection perception wars) To me it is an obvious mass psychological operation serving Agenda2030.

sigh
    John
    Hi John,

Quote "You mean the PERCEPTION of "suffering" COVID-19 and the reality of corrupt governments induced insane tyrannical COVID-19 mandates/measures/dictates (mental/physical) health (after) effects!"
    It's okay for you to pray or not. I just hope to use positive energy to help those poor soul.
    Sorry for my limited knowledge compared with your vast rational thinking. I can understand what you share very little.
    I never will pray for perceptions based upon sold lies & exaggerations of "sufferers" told by governments & mainstream media (state propaganda) because THAT is exactly what they need to justify their actions creating much more harm than people not be victimized that way!

When any government claims you are a "victim" that needs to be "protected" it will eventually make much more REAL victims in the process more new victims than they allegedly are "saving" all to JUSTIFY draconian actions they need you to believe their framing of victims and "projected victims" ... meanwhile real victims are NOT helped but actually created!

John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th April 2022 at 14:43.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aemay (13th April 2022), onawah (12th April 2022)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 1212is24 (here)
    Sorry, but I am suffering covid-19 right now, and I am fine. (I admit, it's somewhat unpleasant, but nothing to worry about). I would be more upset about being locked down and the consequences associated with that.

I pray for humanity to elevate consciousness and stop being stupid about this kind of thing -- this has affected me more in the last 2+ years than the virus.
    Thanks for sharing your situation, dear. I am happy to know you are fine with covid-19. Some of our foreign customers are suffering covid-19 too, and they treat it as common cold. It is really so cool for us to hear so.

Yes, most of the foreign countries are open their gate to all the world. But China still closes the door very tightly. And many of Chinese people treat covid-19 as a disaster.

For me, I will learn to protect myself first and trust in the Greatest Creator.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Tyy1907 (16th April 2022)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

sigh
    John
    Hi John,

I never will pray for perceptions based upon sold lies & exaggerations of "sufferers" told by governments & mainstream media (state propaganda) because THAT is exactly what they need to justify their actions creating much more harm than people not be victimized that way!

When any government claims you are a "victim" that needs to be "protected" it will eventually make much more REAL victims in the process more new victims than they allegedly are "saving" all to JUSTIFY draconian actions they need you to believe their framing of victims and "projected victims" ... meanwhile real victims are NOT helped but created!
    Well, thanks for your prompt reply. I see. Yes, agree with you in some parts. Government needs to control the people and make the whole country safe or orderly. But it is not easy to make everyone face the virus calmly.

For me, I just want to pray and act as a normal person.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Ankle Biter (16th April 2022)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Thanks

"Government needs to control the people and make the whole country safe or orderly"
    He or she who decides what is "safe" and what is "orderly" must be 100% flawless without mistakes and not covering up mistakes ... Knowing that NOBODY can guarantee 100% flawlessness you end up with people that DO make mistakes by blindly trusting liars & psychopathic control freaks ... That is why real free press & real freedom to protest and real freedom to expose wrong doings and real fighting of corruption MUST take place ... if not, the government will be worse than what they claim to do in the name of "order" & "safety".

We live in a world where we have hijacked governments legalizing crimes and criminalizing solutions punishing real cures & real solutions (suppressed inventions). The whole "control" thing is NOT about helping but pushing their "new normal" dystopian agenda.
    • When abuse of power is a given ... it only ACCELERATES when people believe the government lies & their pushed tunnel vision narratives.
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th April 2022 at 21:04.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aemay (13th April 2022), Ewan (17th April 2022), Innocent Warrior (17th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (12th April 2022), onawah (12th April 2022), xidaijena (12th April 2022)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Government needs to control the people and make the whole country safe or orderly"
    He or she who decides what is "safe" and what is "orderly" must be 100% flawless without mistakes and not covering up mistakes ... Knowing that NOBODY can guarantee 100% flawlessness you end up with people that DO make mistakes by blindly trusting liars & psychopathic control freaks ... That is why real free press & real freedom to protest and real freedom to expose wrong doings and real fighting of corruption MUST take place ... if not, the government will be worse than what they claim to do in the name of "order" & "safety".

We live in a world where we have hijacked governments legalizing crimes and criminalizing solutions punishing real cures & real solutions (suppressed inventions). The whole "control" thing is NOT about helping but pushing their "new normal" dystopian agenda.
    • When abuse of power is a given ... it only ACCELERATES when people believe the government lies & their pushed tunnel vision narratives.
    cheers,
    John
    So, let's create a new GOVERNMENT which is NO GOVERNMENT.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Ewan (17th April 2022), Tyy1907 (16th April 2022)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Simon Sparx's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Miles Guo?

What's going on inside China is horrible,

https://twitter.com/songpinganq/stat...57037681995779
    "We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive." ~ Albert Einstein

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon Sparx For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st April 2022), onawah (16th April 2022)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

There have been scenes of people screaming from their apartments, entire blocks of them, trapped in their apartments on pain of severe fines or worse-their pets thrown into bags waiting to be killed without mercy, and very harsh treatment from police officers moving the people about in some fashion: possibly staged dramatic scenes to invoke fear and alarm, providing ammunition for western local governments to impose equally harsh measures? Who knows, but it looks very grim: catcvhing Covid is no great tragedy for healthy people, we know this, it has a very high recovery rate. This all seems out of proportion.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Ankle Biter (16th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (21st April 2022), Johnnycomelately (16th April 2022), Merkaba360 (15th June 2022), onawah (16th April 2022), Peace in Oz (16th April 2022), Tyy1907 (16th April 2022), wondering (16th April 2022)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've worked directly with the Chinese tourist industry for a few years before the plandemic, and I am not seeing any of this from the friends I have made over that time on WeChat, but it could be because its WeChat.

There is a movement inside China for a free China without the CCP, Mile Gou is supposed to represent that, he sponsors allot of America first things here (USA). G-TV, Gettr, and few other main stream website are all financed by Miles Gou.
    "We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive." ~ Albert Einstein

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon Sparx For This Post:

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Simon Sparx (here)
    Miles Guo?

What's going on inside China is horrible,

https://twitter.com/songpinganq/stat...57037681995779
    I know little about Miles Guo and not care about him.

I check the link you share here. You think it is horrible? I think it is normal for me.

You are from USA? So let me also tell you that when seeing all of your people treat your president very badly or rude, I feel so amazed about it, too. You guys are cool. If any of you in China is bad to Xi, maybe the prison will be your home.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

bluestflame (14th June 2022)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    There have been scenes of people screaming from their apartments, entire blocks of them, trapped in their apartments on pain of severe fines or worse-their pets thrown into bags waiting to be killed without mercy, and very harsh treatment from police officers moving the people about in some fashion: possibly staged dramatic scenes to invoke fear and alarm, providing ammunition for western local governments to impose equally harsh measures? Who knows, but it looks very grim: catcvhing Covid is no great tragedy for healthy people, we know this, it has a very high recovery rate. This all seems out of proportion.
    I don't know much about the consequence about catcvhing Covid. But in China, our government is treating Covid as a very big threat. Oh, maybe your country is fine with Covid, or maybe you guys have strong faith in the Greatest Creator to overcome fear and death. Anyway, it is good to know you guys treat Covid not as dangerous as it is in China.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I've worked directly with the Chinese tourist industry for a few years before the plandemic, and I am not seeing any of this from the friends I have made over that time on WeChat, but it could be because its WeChat.

There is a movement inside China for a free China without the CCP, Mile Gou is supposed to represent that, he sponsors allot of America first things here (USA). G-TV, Gettr, and few other main stream website are all financed by Miles Gou.
    I don't know what you are talking about.

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't know what you are talking about.
    My prayers go out to all of China, and especially Shanghai in this very turbulent time. The Chinese curse of "may you live in interesting times" seem to be here.

G.TV and GNews have been instrumental in revealing Hunters laptop details, and putting pressure on the CCP, with a movement inside of China, that's all I know and its from sources I cant verify, why I was wondering about Miles with you. Answer noted.

This is him he's pretty full of himself, but why else would you want to be a billionaire? IDK don't have that problem.

Whistleblower Miles Guo Welcomes a New China Without the CCP

Quote Aug 12: Breakthrough on war against the CCP

"Just only a day earlier, on Aug 12, Miles said that Washington, Los Angeles, the Wall Street and Silicon Valley had reached major decisions in regard to the coordinated attacks on the CCP, an evil regime that uses Western technology and capital to destroy the Western countries.

The actions taken in August is make-or-break for the global war against the CCP. So far we have seen a series of deadly blows to the CCP that nobody can stop.

Simply put, if the CCP-virus cannot even bring down the CCP, there is nothing in the world that can eliminate it; if the Whistleblower Movement cannot bring down the CCP, there is no other movement that can eliminate it.

In terms of the CCP’s economy, it can collapse at any moment in a way far worse than the collapse of Tunisia’s economy.

Keep in mind that we cannot bring down the CCP without the effort from each and every one of you! Everybody counts in this fight!

A failed coup (against Xi) in China on Aug 13

On Aug 13, Beijing time, there was a failed small-scale coup, which scared both Xi Jinping and Wang Qishan. The latter was waiting for some news at home but did not receive it.

There are some scheduled state visits to South Korea and other neighboring countries, but there can be major incidents occurring at any moment.

The pit of “Zhongnanhai”, the pinnacle of the CCP power, has become the most dangerous place. The leaders had to keep changing their bedrooms at night. This is what the CCP deserves. It is facing the gravest danger because it has created the greatest fear of a century in the world!
    https://www.progressiveliberty.com/s...ithout-the-ccp
    Last edited by Simon Sparx; 16th April 2022 at 16:06.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon Sparx For This Post:

37. Link to Post #20
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Good questions. Then, can you tell me when you know and see this situation, what do you decide to do? What is your solution?

Well, my solutions are to build more New Oasis for Life Communities for them to live.

Dear, you already see these unfair things happening, then, what you will do???
    Seeing things is one thing, solving problems is another thing.

I will be very very happy to hear what you will do...
    Please don’t do this to Sérénité, or anyone else, from the safety of your oasis.

Clearly humanity is collectively learning the importance of sovereignty and independence, both nationally and individually, but human rights aren’t something we need to get, they’re God given (or basic human decency if that fits better for you) and it’s never OK to infringe upon them.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

bluestflame (14th June 2022), Ewan (17th April 2022), Olam (17th April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), wondering (18th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast