Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prayer for Shanghai and All those people who are suffering COVID-19

1. Link to Post #21
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Default Re: Prayer for Shanghai and All those people who are suffering COVID-19

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    They are starving, which is a massive breach of human rights.

The elderly are being left alone in their apartments as they have no help, care, food etc.

There is an English guy sharing stuff from the ground in Shanghai, well from a balcony as he isn’t allowed out.
    People, hundreds at a time, screaming off their balcony’s or out their windows.
    People on the street crying and shouting that they can’t get food, their elderly parents are being left to die, shortly before they get arrested for being out on the streets.

The English guy is sharing his screen to show every day he tries to order food online and as quick as he fills his basket it empties again as the food stock levels diminish by the second, faster than they are added.

The people are literally starving to death and the elderly and sick dying alone of neglect due to the harsh two month long lockdowns.

This isn’t being shown on main stream media and it’s become clear over the years that sharing things gets silenced by the authorities.

So I just want to add a little light onto what is really happening in Shanghai. The numbers you may be hearing that are dying of the latest ‘virus’ (strange it’s happening there but nowhere else?) may not be dying of a virus, but of starvation and neglect.

God is not going to be able to help people when they are forced inside and left to rot or face being arrested.

I’m sure those people will be asking where their god is now to help them.
    Raising their frequency isn’t going to put food in their mouths or get them the care they need.

It’s easy when you have food in the cupboard to trust in god and raise your frequency.
    The real truth is these people are being denied that.
    How do they raise their frequency when their government is putting them into a living hell?
    Good questions. Then, can you tell me when you know and see this situation, what do you decide to do? What is your solution?

Well, my solutions are to build more New Oasis for Life Communities for them to live.

Dear, you already see these unfair things happening, then, what you will do???
    Seeing things is one thing, solving problems is another thing.

I will be very very happy to hear what you will do...
    Please don’t do this to Sérénité, or anyone else, from the safety of your oasis.

Clearly humanity is collectively learning the importance of sovereignty and independence, both nationally and individually, but human rights aren’t something we need to get, they’re God given (or basic human decency if that fits better for you) and it’s never OK to infringe upon them.
    Quote Please don’t do this to Sérénité, or anyone else, from the safety of your oasis.
    What do you mean?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Simon Sparx (here)
    I've worked directly with the Chinese tourist industry for a few years before the plandemic, and I am not seeing any of this from the friends I have made over that time on WeChat, but it could be because its WeChat.

There is a movement inside China for a free China without the CCP, Mile Gou is supposed to represent that, he sponsors allot of America first things here (USA). G-TV, Gettr, and few other main stream website are all financed by Miles Gou.
    I don't know what you are talking about.
    My prayers go out to all of China, and especially Shanghai in this very turbulent time. The Chinese curse of "may you live in interesting times" seem to be here.

G.TV and GNews have been instrumental in revealing Hunters laptop details, and putting pressure on the CCP, with a movement inside of China, that's all I know and its from sources I cant verify, why I was wondering about Miles with you. Answer noted.

This is him he's pretty full of himself, but why else would you want to be a billionaire? IDK don't have that problem.

Whistleblower Miles Guo Welcomes a New China Without the CCP

Quote Aug 12: Breakthrough on war against the CCP

"Just only a day earlier, on Aug 12, Miles said that Washington, Los Angeles, the Wall Street and Silicon Valley had reached major decisions in regard to the coordinated attacks on the CCP, an evil regime that uses Western technology and capital to destroy the Western countries.

The actions taken in August is make-or-break for the global war against the CCP. So far we have seen a series of deadly blows to the CCP that nobody can stop.

Simply put, if the CCP-virus cannot even bring down the CCP, there is nothing in the world that can eliminate it; if the Whistleblower Movement cannot bring down the CCP, there is no other movement that can eliminate it.

In terms of the CCP’s economy, it can collapse at any moment in a way far worse than the collapse of Tunisia’s economy.

Keep in mind that we cannot bring down the CCP without the effort from each and every one of you! Everybody counts in this fight!

A failed coup (against Xi) in China on Aug 13

On Aug 13, Beijing time, there was a failed small-scale coup, which scared both Xi Jinping and Wang Qishan. The latter was waiting for some news at home but did not receive it.

There are some scheduled state visits to South Korea and other neighboring countries, but there can be major incidents occurring at any moment.

The pit of “Zhongnanhai”, the pinnacle of the CCP power, has become the most dangerous place. The leaders had to keep changing their bedrooms at night. This is what the CCP deserves. It is facing the gravest danger because it has created the greatest fear of a century in the world!
    https://www.progressiveliberty.com/s...ithout-the-ccp
    I know little about this. And from my eyes, CCP will still live longer than you think.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

You're amazing Xidaijena. Thank you for inspiring me today.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

3. Link to Post #23
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I mean don’t be condescending.

The elderly are being left alone in their apartments as they have no help, care, food etc.

There is an English guy sharing stuff from the ground in Shanghai, well from a balcony as he isn’t allowed out.
    People on the street crying and shouting that they can’t get food, their elderly parents are being left to die, shortly before they get arrested for being out on the streets.

The English guy is sharing his screen to show every day he tries to order food online and as quick as he fills his basket it empties again as the food stock levels diminish by the second, faster than they are added.

The people are literally starving to death and the elderly and sick dying alone of neglect due to the harsh two month long lockdowns.

This isn’t being shown on main stream media and it’s become clear over the years that sharing things gets silenced by the authorities.

So I just want to add a little light onto what is really happening in Shanghai. The numbers you may be hearing that are dying of the latest ‘virus’ (strange it’s happening there but nowhere else?) may not be dying of a virus, but of starvation and neglect.

God is not going to be able to help people when they are forced inside and left to rot or face being arrested.

Raising their frequency isn’t going to put food in their mouths or get them the care they need.

It’s easy when you have food in the cupboard to trust in god and raise your frequency.
    How do they raise their frequency when their government is putting them into a living hell?
    Good questions. Then, can you tell me when you know and see this situation, what do you decide to do? What is your solution?

Well, my solutions are to build more New Oasis for Life Communities for them to live.

Please don’t do this to Sérénité, or anyone else, from the safety of your oasis.

Clearly humanity is collectively learning the importance of sovereignty and independence, both nationally and individually, but human rights aren’t something we need to get, they’re God given (or basic human decency if that fits better for you) and it’s never OK to infringe upon them.
    Quote Please don’t do this to Sérénité, or anyone else, from the safety of your oasis.
    What do you mean?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I've worked directly with the Chinese tourist industry for a few years before the plandemic, and I am not seeing any of this from the friends I have made over that time on WeChat, but it could be because its WeChat.

There is a movement inside China for a free China without the CCP, Mile Gou is supposed to represent that, he sponsors allot of America first things here (USA). G-TV, Gettr, and few other main stream website are all financed by Miles Gou.
    My prayers go out to all of China, and especially Shanghai in this very turbulent time. The Chinese curse of "may you live in interesting times" seem to be here.

G.TV and GNews have been instrumental in revealing Hunters laptop details, and putting pressure on the CCP, with a movement inside of China, that's all I know and its from sources I cant verify, why I was wondering about Miles with you. Answer noted.

This is him he's pretty full of himself, but why else would you want to be a billionaire? IDK don't have that problem.

"Just only a day earlier, on Aug 12, Miles said that Washington, Los Angeles, the Wall Street and Silicon Valley had reached major decisions in regard to the coordinated attacks on the CCP, an evil regime that uses Western technology and capital to destroy the Western countries.

The actions taken in August is make-or-break for the global war against the CCP. So far we have seen a series of deadly blows to the CCP that nobody can stop.

Simply put, if the CCP-virus cannot even bring down the CCP, there is nothing in the world that can eliminate it; if the Whistleblower Movement cannot bring down the CCP, there is no other movement that can eliminate it.

In terms of the CCP’s economy, it can collapse at any moment in a way far worse than the collapse of Tunisia’s economy.

Keep in mind that we cannot bring down the CCP without the effort from each and every one of you! Everybody counts in this fight!

On Aug 13, Beijing time, there was a failed small-scale coup, which scared both Xi Jinping and Wang Qishan. The latter was waiting for some news at home but did not receive it.

There are some scheduled state visits to South Korea and other neighboring countries, but there can be major incidents occurring at any moment.

The pit of “Zhongnanhai”, the pinnacle of the CCP power, has become the most dangerous place. The leaders had to keep changing their bedrooms at night. This is what the CCP deserves. It is facing the gravest danger because it has created the greatest fear of a century in the world!
    I know little about this. And from my eyes, CCP will still live longer than you think.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (17th April 2022), xidaijena (18th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Simon Sparx's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Miles Guo?

What's going on inside China is horrible,

https://twitter.com/songpinganq/stat...57037681995779
    I know little about Miles Guo and not care about him.

I check the link you share here. You think it is horrible? I think it is normal for me.

You are from USA? So let me also tell you that when seeing all of your people treat your president very badly or rude, I feel so amazed about it, too. You guys are cool. If any of you in China is bad to Xi, maybe the prison will be your home.

The title of this thread says its about COVID-19 but the videos I have seen its mostly from people not being able to eat, or take care of themselves because of the treatment of the CCP.

Thanks for the reply, I am not longer interested in communicating with you, I hadn't seen your love of communism, and therefor we are not friendly with each other.

Good luck. history says you're going to need it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What do you mean?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Not sure what to say here, but for the sake of humanity I wish a quick death to the CCP. You're people aren't dying from the virus they are dying from the CCP, is that part of the greater good?

There is no such things as benevolent Government, and there never will be. Its literally impossible, Humans are to dynamic, not static therefore while these intentions might be well founded, it can never work.

For the idea of communisms to work certain assumptions must be made, and there lays the problem.
    Last edited by Simon Sparx; 17th April 2022 at 20:09.
    "We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive." ~ Albert Einstein

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon Sparx For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st April 2022), onawah (17th April 2022), Tyy1907 (19th April 2022), wondering (18th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,099 times in 20,640 posts

Borrowed from Norman here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1494247

And here's one from Mountain Jim, posted here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1494172

Last edited by onawah; 18th April 2022 at 23:47.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (21st April 2022), Simon Sparx (19th April 2022), Tyy1907 (19th April 2022), wondering (20th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    You're amazing Xidaijena. Thank you for inspiring me today.
    Do I? Okay, though I don't know what I did or said to inspire you. I am happy to know that you got something useful from my share. Have a nice day, dear.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 18th April 2022 at 21:28.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Tyy1907 (19th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What do you mean?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

don’t be condescending? condescending? Does it mean arrogance? If it is, well, I just point out the key factor. I don't like those people who only see and share those negative problems, but have no solutions. In my opinion, if I can't solve the problem, I will be quiet in my mouth and pray it to the Greatest Creator.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

onawah (18th April 2022), Tyy1907 (19th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Miles Guo?

What's going on inside China is horrible,

https://twitter.com/songpinganq/stat...57037681995779
    I know little about Miles Guo and not care about him.

I check the link you share here. You think it is horrible? I think it is normal for me.

You are from USA? So let me also tell you that when seeing all of your people treat your president very badly or rude, I feel so amazed about it, too. You guys are cool. If any of you in China is bad to Xi, maybe the prison will be your home.

The title of this thread says its about COVID-19 but the videos I have seen its mostly from people not being able to eat, or take care of themselves because of the treatment of the CCP.

Thanks for the reply, I am not longer interested in communicating with you, I hadn't seen your love of communism, and therefor we are not friendly with each other.

Good luck. history says you're going to need it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What do you mean?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Not sure what to say here, but for the sake of humanity I wish a quick death to the CCP. You're people aren't dying from the virus they are dying from the CCP, is that part of the greater good?

There is no such things as benevolent Government, and there never will be. Its literally impossible, Humans are to dynamic, not static therefore while these intentions might be well founded, it can never work.

For the idea of communisms to work certain assumptions must be made, and there lays the problem.
    Quote Thanks for the reply, I am not longer interested in communicating with you, I hadn't seen your love of communism, and therefor we are not friendly with each other.
    Well, It's okay for me. May the Greatest Creator bless you though I think you know little about CCP or Chinese Culture.

14. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Plight of Foreigners in Shanghai
    2,830 views 4/19/22
    Front Page with Scott Goulet
    224K subscribers

(Starting at 13 minutes, 14 seconds into the report, and ending with a warning that if Americans don't stop the Communist Left, we may all be facing similar lockdowns in the US. I would add a warning to any foreigners intending to visit or move to China--once there, you may not be able to get out. )

Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

pabranno (23rd April 2022), Simon Sparx (14th June 2022), wondering (20th April 2022)

16. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    2,830 views 4/19/22
    224K subscribers

(Starting at 13 minutes, 14 seconds into the report, and ending with a warning that if Americans don't stop the Communist Left, we may all be facing similar lockdowns in the US. I would add a warning to any foreigners intending to visit or move to China--once there, you may not be able to get out. )

Sorry that I just watched the beginning of this video. If could, hope you can share the content about this video here, thanks!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd April 2022)

18. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The relevant section of the video pertains to the 400,000 or so foreign visitors in Shanghai, who are subject to the same lockdown conditions as Chinese citizens, but many of whom are also unable now to leave China.
    Except in the case of the wealthier visitors who can buy their way to greater privileges , they are not only being denied food and safe water, but they aren't getting help from their embassies.
    The draconian lockdown rules regarding frequent testing interfere with their ability to leave China, and in any case, there is no public transportation to airports now.
    So essentially, many are trapped, and this is a warning to all visitors to China and to the Chinese people as well that, under the CCP, all their freedoms may be lost at any moment.
    A warning also to everyone around the world whose governments are following the example of the CCP, who at present seem to be the vanguards of the "Great Reset".

2,830 views 4/19/22
    224K subscribers

Sorry that I just watched the beginning of this video. If could, hope you can share the content about this video here, thanks!
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

pabranno (23rd April 2022), xidaijena (23rd April 2022)

20. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The relevant section of the video pertains to the 400,000 or so foreign visitors in Shanghai, who are subject to the same lockdown conditions as Chinese citizens, but many of whom are also unable now to leave China.
    Except in the case of the wealthier visitors who can buy their way to greater privileges , they are not only being denied food and safe water, but they aren't getting help from their embassies.
    The draconian lockdown rules regarding frequent testing interfere with their ability to leave China, and in any case, there is no public transportation to airports now.
    So essentially, many are trapped, and this is a warning to all visitors to China and to the Chinese people as well that, under the CCP, all their freedoms may be lost at any moment.
    A warning also to everyone around the world whose governments are following the example of the CCP, who at present seem to be the vanguards of the "Great Reset".

2,830 views 4/19/22
    224K subscribers

Thanks for sharing this video's information.
    I totally agree with you this time!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

onawah (23rd April 2022), pabranno (23rd April 2022)

22. Link to Post #33
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

What do you mean?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

don’t be condescending? condescending? Does it mean arrogance? If it is, well, I just point out the key factor. I don't like those people who only see and share those negative problems, but have no solutions. In my opinion, if I can't solve the problem, I will be quiet in my mouth and pray it to the Greatest Creator.
    Yes, condescending. Does it mean arrogance? Hmm, sure, you could accurately say it is a pointed kind of arrogance.

Haha, I don’t even know what to say to your reply.

I’ve been told by people who know me very well that I’m very dry in text. I’ve upset you, you’ve missed the spirit in which I intended. There’s no need for that. I was simply imploring you to be kind because it’s so difficult for everyone these days, something you may have forgotten in an insulated environment. But you seem to have the opinion it’s not deserved so alrighty then.

Lighten up, darling, it’s not the end of the wo....it’s not the end of huma....the sun is still shining!
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

23. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What do you mean?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yes, condescending. Does it mean arrogance? Hmm, sure, you could accurately say it is a pointed kind of arrogance.

Haha, I don’t even know what to say to your reply.

I’ve been told by people who know me very well that I’m very dry in text. I’ve upset you, you’ve missed the spirit in which I intended. There’s no need for that. I was simply imploring you to be kind because it’s so difficult for everyone these days, something you may have forgotten in an insulated environment. But you seem to have the opinion it’s not deserved so alrighty then.

Lighten up, darling, it’s not the end of the wo....it’s not the end of huma....the sun is still shining!
    Hi friend, from your words, I think you don't truly understand what Kindness is. I'm not kind but have great love to humans.
    pls kindly know that I AM NOT SHEEP BUT LION. THANKS! BTW...I knew little about you, so you won't make me feel upset. YOU THINK TOO MUCH.

HAVE A KIND DAY TO YOU!

24. Link to Post #35
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

old saying: it is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war , i believe we are at this point

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Ankle Biter (24th June 2022), Johnnycomelately (15th June 2022)

26. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    old saying: it is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war , i believe we are at this point
    I check your reply on BING and find these:

"as we look as our population as a whole our health tends to decline over a time period this is where I go back to the initial saying of “it’s better to be a Warrior in the garden, then a gardener in the war”. If we take time every day and we ask ourselves the questions above am I going to walk a little farther today? Am I going to lift some light weights today? Am I going to do something for me today? I hope your answer is “yes” It’s in those times that I feel we are able to become that Warrior in our garden. When our garden turns to a war of illness the healthier, the better fit we are prior to that illness the better we are able to take the reins and fight that illness. If we spend our lives being the gardener, we have a beautiful life. When that war comes, when our flowers are no longer blooming are, we prepared to fight that war? Be the warrior, be ready."

~source:https://exploringlifeafter50.com/be-...-in-your-life/

Warrior in the Garden

“It is better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.” is a paraphrase of a Chinese proverb.

Most professionals at nonprofits and NGOs are a lot of a gardener and a little bit of a warrior. The gardener — cultivating collaborations, tending to stakeholders, sowing to reap. The warrior — training, assessing, protecting and attacking to achieve an end.

Traditional philanthropic models are fading as the scale and urgency of our social and environmental issues require more aggressive and market based solutions. The landscape has become more hostile, sometimes with powerful and blatant opposition to progress.

The work at nonprofits and NGOs has always been tough, but the overlay of the COVID-19 pandemic has created new challenges and intensified existing ones. Staff need high caliber insight, capacity, direction and inspiration from their leadership. Mission-driven leaders can further development themselves so their teams can succeed. World centric warriors are needed in the garden.

Warriors for wildlife— all female Akashinga ranger program of International Anti Poach Foundation founded by former special forces sniper Damien Mander
    Warrior style training, often used by corporate executives and athletes should be adopted by those tasked with leading social and environmental missioned organizations. Being a world centric warrior means using discipline to better oneself in order to serve those around you.

Employing mindfulness, methodically facing fear and using visualization are techniques that can benefit focus, capacity and decision making. Becoming a warrior in the garden is to forge one’s self in order to serve a team and a greater mission. In the words of U.S. Navy SEAL trainer and leadership coach Mark Divine — “Mastery of self is in service, and allows more powerful service, to humanity”.

Commander Divine coaching aspiring world centric warriors at SEALFIT
    This practice needs to be structured, constant and honest. It’s a transformation that requires a plan. It’s best undertaken with the guidance of a mentor, who’s been on a similar path and achieved some mastery.

The battlefields of the world’s critical social and environmental issues are going to be very challenging. Just as with COVID-19, there will be unforeseen attacks. For these battles to be won, it will require more complete leaders; both warrior and gardener.

“Tending the garden is a relaxing pastime, but it does not prepare one for the inevitable battles of life. It is easy to be calm in a serene setting. To be calm and serene when under attack is much more difficult; therefore, I tell you that it is far better to be a warrior tending his garden rather than a gardener at war.”

Source: https://chrisparker4000.medium.com/w...n-f4437d927679

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice sharing! I can't agree more.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

bluestflame (15th June 2022), Orph (15th June 2022)

28. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,579 times in 982 posts

Doesn’t matter that that doesn’t make any sense, five forget-me-nots for the squeeze.

Reminds of Dee Schneider, of Twisted Sister, schooling Al and Tipper, only in reverse.

29. Link to Post #38
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

see also : , there are two wolves, don't take your eye off the other one

30. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

xidaijena (23rd June 2022)

31. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

see also : , there are two wolves, don't take your eye off the other one
    Thanks for sharing.

"Inside You There Are Two Wolves is the name of a proverb which began being parodied towards the end of 2018 and through the beginning of 2019. In the original proverb, a grandfather says there are two wolves fighting inside him, an evil one and a good one. His grandson asks, "who will win?" The grandfather replies, "The one you feed." In parodies, the story is often simplified to "There are two wolves inside you. One is X. The other is X. You are X."

from: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/insid...are-two-wolves

This reminds me of Jesus vs Satan:

Now, I am banned to post or reply on inner Lifechanyuan website by Guide Xuefeng from yesterday to Dec 24th again. Just because I shared too much information about myself and VERY LONG thoughts on his new articles. I was angry for this but I have to follow his desicion. Now I understood why. Because I say too much but have little time to read more his articles. I feel VERY DISRESPECTFUL by Xuefeng's RUDE BLAME on me these days and I wanted to suicide. I HATE HIS HARSHNESS on me all the time. So, I swear to spend six months to carefully study his articles in order to be wise than him.

Inside me, I feed the evil one for about 30 years.
    Last edited by xidaijena; 23rd June 2022 at 19:54.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

bluestflame (23rd June 2022), mojo (23rd June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2