+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Believe it...

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Default Believe it...

Awake at 2AM I started to think how I could communicate with the God of Eternity, all that
    exists everywhere. all that is real and the unseen realms we believe are in other dimensions and also phenomena that we don't even know about.

I talked to God in my mind searching, imagining what an invisible God that is in every place in existence, in unending space, outer and inner, in us as well and knowing good and evil
    could tell us in some way, what the best thing to do would be.

I asked God to put an end to the evil, we humans face and what we can do to make that become a reality.

I came to realize that we need to believe, wholeheartedly, that we can make it happen together by knowing that we are part of God and can bring about total good that will erase evil. We can concentrate on that daily and make it happen.

E.S.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Ami (12th April 2022), Arcturian108 (10th April 2022), Delight (10th April 2022), Harmony (11th April 2022), haroldsails (13th April 2022), Heart to heart (10th April 2022), indiana (10th April 2022), Ioneo (10th April 2022), Jad (11th April 2022), John'sKatya (11th April 2022), Kryztian (13th April 2022), lightwalker (10th April 2022), Maybee (11th April 2022), Mike Gorman (11th April 2022), onevoice (10th April 2022), ronny (11th April 2022), samsdice (11th April 2022), Spiral (11th April 2022), Sunny-side-up (11th April 2022), T Smith (10th April 2022), thepainterdoug (11th April 2022), truthseek (11th April 2022), Tyy1907 (11th April 2022), Vangelo (10th April 2022), Violet3 (11th April 2022), wondering (11th April 2022), xidaijena (11th April 2022), yelik (11th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: Believe it...

Thank you for sharing this jewel East Sun. Much love
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

East Sun (11th April 2022), Harmony (11th April 2022), Kryztian (13th April 2022), thepainterdoug (11th April 2022), truthseek (11th April 2022), yelik (11th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,248 times in 3,169 posts

Thanks East Sun. while in the shower this morning I was doing my prayers and I was pondering God with the exact words God of Eternity

Because" for ever" is a reference to time. And eternity is not. Eternity is all, oneness, no beginning , no end.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

East Sun (11th April 2022), Harmony (12th April 2022), Kryztian (13th April 2022), Mike Gorman (11th April 2022), yelik (11th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

Faith is belief, it can move mountains it has been observed; when people collaborate in belief all things are possible. Nice one.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

East Sun (11th April 2022), Harmony (12th April 2022), Kryztian (13th April 2022), yelik (11th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Absolutely - but I think we need to understand the real enemy and evil we face

I made a thread about reversing this evil a while ago.

We are in a spiritual war against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. We are all accountable and have a responsibility to stop this oppression and wickedness, otherwise it will get worse.

We need to understand and accept our responsibility to rebuke these evil spirits being summoned by the deep state elites who are are trying to recalaim earth as their sole dominion - all in plain site.

Each day

"I remove and rebuke the will of Satan, his legions of demons and wicked prinicpalities known as the deep state destroyers , in high places. I reclaim our rightfull position and authority to righteously manage earth and humanity"

I believe that once humanity adopts this sort of approach then other forces may well come into play - the issue is that people are so dumbed down that they have little faith or will power to do anything meaningful - as such Satan and his principalities will exploit this weakness

Obviously there are many more complex ways to rebuke Satan but I like to keep it simple
    Last edited by yelik; 11th April 2022 at 17:18.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

East Sun (11th April 2022), Harmony (12th April 2022), Tyy1907 (12th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Thanks for sharing this thread.
    From my own experience, it is not easy for me to understand or feel the love or existing of the Greatest Creator.
    I had experineced two times death and just because I called for the Greatest Creator's help in my heart and then I am alive.
    You can see some of my thread that I got serious problems in mental illnesscand plasmacellular mastitis. I had been to the mental hospital for six times and did eleven times minimally invasive surgery on my chest.
    And now, I want to tell you, I finally find the Greatest Creator from Lifechanyuan values and I already cut off the drug for mental problems about one year and my chest is becoming healthy now. Just because I gave up my marriage and walk on the way of the Greatest Creator.
    Now, every day, I'm full of gratitude and enjoy my work.
    My mother gets multiple myeloma and acute left ventricular failure now. The doctor already tells me to be prepared for her leave.
    My ex-husband becomes the sexual partner for me now. Without the bound of marriage, we treat each other as better sexual partner.
    I will surely live in the Thailand or Canada branch of New Oasis for Life Community in the near future.
    I don't feel any worries or sad about my mother, my marriage and my future.
    On the contrary, I believe in the Greatest Creator and follow the Tao every day.
    I know my future will be brilliant in New Oasis for Life Community.
    Only because I love the Greatest Creator and the Greatest Creator protects me all the time.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to know the true Greatest Creator, please watch below videos or links, thanks!

40 Evidences Proving The Existence Of The Greatest Creator

https://chanyuan1.org/guide/db493014...2910f005716da3

中英文版上帝和宇宙的诞生(How God created the universe)

中英文版上帝的八大特征(The Greatest Creator has eight 8 features)

中英文版人类的起源(The Origin of Humanity)

中英文版上帝与人的关系( 8 Relationships Between the Greatest Creator and Humans)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Peace and Love
    Last edited by xidaijena; 11th April 2022 at 22:15.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

East Sun (12th April 2022), Harmony (12th April 2022), ronny (12th April 2022), Tyy1907 (12th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote I asked God to put an end to the evil, we humans face and what we can do to make that become a reality.
    This is impossible, dear.

Mother Earth is experiencing the great change of darkness and light. From 2012 Prophet to COVID-19, we can tell the Greatest Creator is doing the adjustment about purification.

Jesus and Satan are twins. They represent Dark and Light. It is also the law of the universe. God will not end the evil. The evil is a existing of the good. Just like heaevn and hell. They are unity of opposites. The Greatest Creator has the ultimate power to create or exterminate everything in the universe but HE will not do so.

Satan is in charge of bringing most of the people to the hell. And The disciples of Jesus are trying their best to preach the news of the kingdom of the Greatest Creator. What we can do is to find our life purpose and make ourselves change.

Be a light in the darkness and lighten up yourself first and then warm others.

I just share my learnings. It is up to you to accept or not.

Peace and Love.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

East Sun (12th April 2022), Harmony (12th April 2022), Kryztian (13th April 2022), ronny (12th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Awake at 2AM I started to think how I could communicate with the God of Eternity, all that
    exists everywhere. all that is real and the unseen realms we believe are in other dimensions and also phenomena that we don't even know about.

I talked to God in my mind searching, imagining what an invisible God that is in every place in existence, in unending space, outer and inner, in us as well and knowing good and evil
    could tell us in some way, what the best thing to do would be.

I asked God to put an end to the evil, we humans face and what we can do to make that become a reality.

I came to realize that we need to believe, wholeheartedly, that we can make it happen together by knowing that we are part of God and can bring about total good that will erase evil. We can concentrate on that daily and make it happen.

E.S.
    That is so beautifully described including "we are part of God and can bring about total good that will erase evil."

Let's suppose we accept fully that this is all US! We live on a playing field as battleground of Good and evil. On our battleground we face Evil and EVIL is horrific. It is negation of LIFE. WE must choose LIFE (but something seems to hate life?) WE cannot solve this in direct fight but everything in us knows it MUST be vanquished.

Accepting something greater than ourselves as God's will somehow (?) must be brought in and God wills Love.

The Armor of God
    …11Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this world’s darkness, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand.…
    Berean Study Bible ·

Without being a literalist when looking at religion one can see through obfuscations. Religion takes the truth and molds it to fit a system's purpose but it cannot fully remove the truth so it shapes it's comprehension.

IMO we have been guided away form direct relationship with God. This Divine force which is whole and holy and LOVES us so we may give love takes US unconditionally IF we allow that relationship. The best weapon to fight evil is being IN LOVE with God and spreading it tp each person we meet.

Despite my fear, I KNOW God IS and my job is to become more and more surrendered to "Let Go and Let God" act through me. It is possible to FEEL the love that creates worlds and that it means us to prevail as GOOD in the world.

THERE IS EVIL all about us

It is seeming the case that EVIL intended that we be demoralized and not turn to God and Love.

Everything that tries to negate LIFE is EVIL. WE must choose LIFE and not succomb to evil. When we truly have the armor of God, we live.

We need to pray for our enemies and all beings. This loving prayer is DEADLY to evil. To become inverted ourselves in our minds and hearts is intended for us by EVIL. I think I have experienced thus inversion in may ways and I now REPENT. I now KNOW God IS.

I feel so strong a PUSH to encourage us all... we are BELOVED beings with the power of the Universe FOR us. Can we Believe this with our whole being? Can we soften up and be vulnerable to the INFORCE of God's grace?

Breathe with God and know one is never alone. Each breath as God is infusing the presence of a larger dimension of BEING. We are Universal Lovers who dissolve all the trauma by letting God LIVE in us. It IS this way.

I do pray that the Angels of light defeat the evil. I know the MORE we love God, the more force of Love acts in this realm... This Intelligent Infinity and Divine Light needs us to agree to be in Love. I understand surrender now as one's surrendr to a beloved. Love God with all your heart and mind and strength and that allows us to FEEL God. Our individual connection unleashes a tidal wave of Victory in the REALM of spirit. Evil is the absence of love (inversion).

The scene here on earth is a reflection of the inversion of love AND the right side up of LOVE restored. It's to be restored in our own being as ensouled beings here. We cannot fight anything without being at war too. So, we MUST choose the power of LOVE by our own SELF free will. People are unable to feel love and think it cannot exist. They hate all that shows love is real because THEY do not have that love. Could they have it? BUT they must ask.

This LOVE is SO BEAUTIFUL and what fooled us was just telling us we can't have it. HA.
    Last edited by Delight; 12th April 2022 at 01:52.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

East Sun (12th April 2022), Harmony (12th April 2022), Kryztian (13th April 2022), Tyy1907 (12th April 2022), xidaijena (12th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Believe

Believe you are of divine heritage till you know you are of divine heritage

The world beats us down so we don't believe in ourselves. So we forget what love is and what love stands for. The controllers know nothing of love. They want to squash it whenever it's seen. They have a grudging respect for us and our power of love. Raising them up enough in our minds and hearts will get their knees off our necks, freeing us at the same time. If enough of us do this our futures will be free of their oppression. Earth will truly be the human's nest it's designed to be. There's no better screenplay in my opinion.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

East Sun (12th April 2022), Harmony (12th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Believe

Believe you are of divine heritage till you know you are of divine heritage

The world beats us down so we don't believe in ourselves. So we forget what love is and what love stands for. The controllers know nothing of love. They want to squash it whenever it's seen. They have a grudging respect for us and our power of love. Raising them up enough in our minds and hearts will get their knees off our necks, freeing us at the same time. If enough of us do this our futures will be free of their oppression. Earth will truly be the human's nest it's designed to be. There's no better screenplay in my opinion.
    You will love this conversation I just found. "Go to live for more".

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

East Sun (12th April 2022), Harmony (12th April 2022), Tyy1907 (12th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    Quote I asked God to put an end to the evil, we humans face and what we can do to make that become a reality.

Mother Earth is experiencing the great change of darkness and light. From 2012 Prophet to COVID-19, we can tell the Greatest Creator is doing the adjustment about purification.

Jesus and Satan are twins. They represent Dark and Light. It is also the law of the universe. God will not end the evil. The evil is a existing of the good. Just like heaevn and hell. They are unity of opposites. The Greatest Creator has the ultimate power to create or exterminate everything in the universe but HE will not do so.

Satan is in charge of bringing most of the people to the hell. And The disciples of Jesus are trying their best to preach the news of the kingdom of the Greatest Creator. What we can do is to find our life purpose and make ourselves change.

Peace and Love.
    xidaijena
    Thanks for your post.
    Let me clarify what I meant. I know that evil exists always as well as the opposite.
    I was referring to the evil that the globalists, satanic, nwo etc. are currently
    hitting us with re: their genocide depopulation agenda.

The more we are consciously aware of it the more we can guard against it.

E.S.
    Last edited by East Sun; 12th April 2022 at 15:35.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

xidaijena (12th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)

Peace and Love.
    xidaijena
    Thanks for your post.
    Let me clarify what I meant. I know that evil exists always as well as the opposite.
    I was referring to the evil that the globalists, satanic, nwo etc. are currently
    hitting us with re: their genocide depopulation agenda.

The more we are consciously aware of it the more we can guard against it.

E.S.
    Okay, thanks for explaining.

+ Reply to Thread