+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Dead or Alive

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Dead or Alive

I would just like to get a feeling for where Avaloners are at w.r.t. a few famous people.
    After the poll results are in I can begin to explain the whys and wherefores.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 11th April 2022 at 21:11.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2022), Johnnycomelately (9th October 2022), Mari (11th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022), Spiral (12th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: Dead or Alive

Biden had more than a face lift... Just sayin.....

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th October 2022), happyuk (12th April 2022), Ivanhoe (13th April 2022), Le Chat (11th April 2022), Mari (11th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

So there's still a fence around d.c. and they have a fake stage used for many of Biden's appearances, what is really going on? Did the coyote ever catch the road runner? Who's on first? And what's the definition of IS ? No wonder we take so many aspiring!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), Dumpster Diver (16th April 2022), Mari (11th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,172 times in 572 posts

I also believe that London Bridge is Down...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mizo For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), DaveToo (11th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), Journeyman (11th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022), yelik (11th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

The poll is a little unclear, for example in questioning who are "dead" the poll overlooks those who have been replaced with look-a-likes.

I voted based on the original entity known as ....

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), Dumpster Diver (11th April 2022), Journeyman (11th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,375 times in 475 posts

I'm interested in the whole Paul/Faul arguments.
    What particularly intrigues me is what Heather Mills knows, and how she has taken great care to ensure all is revealed should anything 'untoward' happen to her....

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th April 2022), Brigantia (11th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), Mari (11th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022), Spiral (12th April 2022), ZenBaller (11th April 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

For the record I've voted Biden dead, Trump alive, Putin alive and original McCartney dead. I also think London Bridge is down and predict that the chosen date for that announcement will have some ritual significance in much the same way that 99 year old Philip happened to die on the 99th day of the year. It will just happen like that as it so often does...

However I really have little idea and could just as likely have tossed a coin. The 'real' world isn't feeling so real at the moment. That could be my disassociating craziness, or simply the results of decades of mind control programming, advanced algorithm control over data, cgi video, deliberate false trails etc etc. To some extent I think we're all victims of a control matrix far more sophisticated and pervasive than any of us realise and that makes definitive statements on these issues difficult to substantiate. Biden doesn't look like the same guy as a few years ago. Putin also has some differences, but less stark to my eyes. I honestly think all these people have doubles in any case and so much is invested in their storylines it may simply be too problematic to trust to only having one credible iteration if a random heart attack should strike.

Quote Posted by Le Chat (here)
    What particularly intrigues me is what Heather Mills knows, and how she has taken great care to ensure all is revealed should anything 'untoward' happen to her....
    I think the Sage of Quay site is informative on this: http://www.sageofquay.com/ My take is that the Beatles were a power structure project from way back when and the replacement of Paul was either expedient or a part of the plan from the beginning. They were and are a massive rabbit hole in and of themselves, dig into it long enough and the occult/power structure themes are very clear to discern. Whether this is an effective use of ones time is probably a different question!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), Le Chat (11th April 2022), Mike Gorman (13th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

…umm, the guy that played John Lennon in the Movie Yesterday was/is the real John Lennon. John’s death was faked for some deep state motive.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8079248/

http://mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf

So…Paul is dead and John is alive…?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    For the record I've voted Biden dead, Trump alive, Putin alive and original McCartney dead. I also think London Bridge is down and predict that the chosen date for that announcement will have some ritual significance in much the same way that 99 year old Philip happened to die on the 99th day of the year. It will just happen like that as it so often does...

However I really have little idea and could just as likely have tossed a coin. The 'real' world isn't feeling so real at the moment. That could be my disassociating craziness, or simply the results of decades of mind control programming, advanced algorithm control over data, cgi video, deliberate false trails etc etc. To some extent I think we're all victims of a control matrix far more sophisticated and pervasive than any of us realise and that makes definitive statements on these issues difficult to substantiate. Biden doesn't look like the same guy as a few years ago. Putin also has some differences, but less stark to my eyes. I honestly think all these people have doubles in any case and so much is invested in their storylines it may simply be too problematic to trust to only having one credible iteration if a random heart attack should strike.

I think the Sage of Quay site is informative on this: http://www.sageofquay.com/ My take is that the Beatles were a power structure project from way back when and the replacement of Paul was either expedient or a part of the plan from the beginning. They were and are a massive rabbit hole in and of themselves, dig into it long enough and the occult/power structure themes are very clear to discern. Whether this is an effective use of ones time is probably a different question!
    I voted much the same... But not entirely.... And I believe London Bridge is down as well...

I believe the "Others" are making a huge showing these days... And everyone believes it is just cosmetic upgrades... In fact I recently saw a show that mentioned something about Joe Biden's facelift hahaha.. The clones/drones are misbehaving in a big way these days... And I am under the mindset it is deliberate tampering by those that are aware what they are, who want to, in some way... Show the public they're not what we believe them to be...

They did this with George Bush Jr. once while he was on stage, just rewrote his speech and fed it to him, and he went on and didn't realize what he said until after he had said it, and then he looked perplexed HAHAHA.

Bill and Kerry interviewed George Green years ago, and I believed his testimony about the "Others"... Not a doubt in my mind. With Hillary having her own issues, and apparatus hooked up to her leg in some of the past debates, and her collapse and her strange head bobbing? I think she "fell" years ago as well.

As far as the entertainment industry, why not use them? They are cash cows for those controlling such things... As far as Paul? I wasn't so sure... But it wouldn't surprise me.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), Journeyman (11th April 2022), kfm27917 (11th April 2022), Le Chat (11th April 2022), onevoice (11th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I found this video which is really astonishing... This is a tour of famous homes, and when they reached Paul Mc Cartney's childhood home, a man, who completely resembles the real Paul, came out to greet, and interact with the visitors. One even noted how much he resembled Paul, and attributed that to living in the home, while another, speaking of venues, was given more information by this "Resident" as to where The Beatles actually walked while playing that venue...

Just interesting..

Did they depart the group, and replace him, given the Beatles were so popular in their day, to keep the band going? It's certainly possible. Add that to what Heather Mills implies, and one never knows!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), Ivanhoe (20th April 2022), Journeyman (19th April 2022), Le Chat (11th April 2022), Mari (11th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022), Satori (11th April 2022), selinam (12th April 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    The poll is a little unclear, for example in questioning who are "dead" the poll overlooks those who have been replaced with look-a-likes.

I voted based on the original entity known as ....
    Jeez, this time I tried to make my poll as simple as could be and you still find it to be unclear.
    Dead to me means 'six feet under'. The flesh and body have decomposed or started to decompose.

If someone has died and they brought in a look-alike (human or alien) that still does not change the fact that the original person has died.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), Ivanhoe (20th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,467 times in 572 posts

Hollywood was getting obsessed with look-a-likes since the early 198os. They used to have contests. My Dad won one of them and was on tele for like 15 seconds. My Mum was there, but they cut her out of the picture.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), DaveToo (11th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I must say, this poll is giving results that I was not expecting!
    All is good.

I encourage as many people as possible to take part in it.
    And by all means please continue to expound on the reasons for
    your choices!

I will hold back a while on the reason(s) I put together the poll until
    we get a larger pool of results.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), melissanederland (11th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

What about the clones? I've read Putin and Biden are, so I suppose then that the originals of those are dead? No real idea, just throwing it out there...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), DaveToo (11th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,358 times in 677 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    I found this video which is really astonishing... This is a tour of famous homes, and when they reached Paul Mc Cartney's childhood home, a man, who completely resembles the real Paul, came out to greet, and interact with the visitors. One even noted how much he resembled Paul, and attributed that to living in the home, while another, speaking of venues, was given more information by this "Resident" as to where The Beatles actually walked while playing that venue...

Just interesting..

Did they depart the group, and replace him, given the Beatles were so popular in their day, to keep the band going? It's certainly possible. Add that to what Heather Mills implies, and one never knows!

A bit off-topic here, but can't resist this:

Don't know about the 'Paul is dead' scenario, but his second wife, Heather Mills was definitely a threat to the establishment due to her passionate involvement with certain causes (animal rights, war, mines etc) which, as 'Lady' MCcartney she had no intention of keeping quiet about. I can guess that maybe, too, she found out some 'secrets' about Paul/The Beatles which would've been detrimental to their Legend?
    Certainly the press did a hatchet job on her shortly after their marriage and did their utmost to destroy her character. It was a dress-rehearsal for the Jeremy Corbyn bashing to come (leader of the Labour party) What really struck me though, was that all through the media hate campaign her husband never once spoke out for her or(appeared) to support her in any way. He had to keep his mouth shut.. The marriage broke up very quickly. My educated guess was that she had to 'go' as his wife (after all he was a 'Sir') and most of the showbusiness 'Sirs' in the UK anyway are well and truly under the establishment's thumb.
    He was never my favourite Beatle and became even less so, after this.
    Sorry, back to topic
    Last edited by Mari; 11th April 2022 at 19:50.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Brigantia (11th April 2022), DaveToo (11th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,375 times in 475 posts

Just interesting..

Denise/Dizi,
    you may find this pertinent/interesting, and touches on 'Mike/Paul' who is featured in the video link you posted...

http://mileswmathis.com/paul8.pdf

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

Brigantia (12th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), Journeyman (19th April 2022), Spiral (12th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mari (here)
    What about the clones? I've read Putin and Biden are, so I suppose then that the originals of those are dead? No real idea, just throwing it out there...
    Clones, doubles, look-alikes... or whatever you want to call them, they are ALL not the original person.

So let me be absolutely clear.

If Biden is alive, they STILL could be using a clone/double/look-alike etc.
    If that was the case you should answer: Biden is alive (even though the person they put in front of us all the time would not be Biden).

If Biden is dead, and they are using a clone/double/look-alike etc.,
    you would answer: Biden is dead.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Brigantia (12th April 2022), Denise/Dizi (11th April 2022), Mari (12th April 2022)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Hate to say it but Elvis also had a "Twin"... And some of the images of both the Mc Cartney's also resemble him... In fact while looking at images, I had to do a double take at one point, as they looked they they could have been related to eachother... With cloning, and the mass amounts of rumors that it is being used, just makes you wonder HOW LONG it has being used?

It is reported that Michael Jackson hired the services of cloning centers after his hair caught fire while filming a Pepsi commercial as well.. And don't get me started on how many dopplegangers Katy Perry has in the entertainment industry...

I love that you started this thread...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Brigantia (12th April 2022), Le Chat (12th April 2022), Mari (12th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Just interesting..

Denise/Dizi,
    you may find this pertinent/interesting, and touches on 'Mike/Paul' who is featured in the video link you posted...

http://mileswmathis.com/paul8.pdf
    Just WOW...But it doesn't surprise me in the least...

I am surprised this is a subject that most tend to ignore? It is important in my opinion... And one of the things that I was investigating when I had my "Contact Experiences" as well... I bet no coincidence there. Given the tech lent to humanity, and the massive amounts of scientific advancements just in the last 50 years.... One has to assume "They" also had cloning technology, and used it...

And certainly the entertainment industry as well as musical industry would as well... All those places have been long ago infiltrated in my opinion, or has it been this way all along, with us just being little dumb sheep unable to notice it?

This leads to the obvious with the military industrial complex also being infiltrated... Are we really fighting alien proxy wars as some suggest? Deep Rabbit hole indeed...

While this is a relatively minor thing as far as Paul Mc Cartney, when put into perspective on a grand scale, it is highly troubling...

I love when Katy Perry collapsed on stage, and when Roseanne Barr was worried she may be "Droned"... All true in my opinion..

And it all needs further attention in my opinion. Once we being to touch on it, perhaps "They" will begin to realize a certain percentage of the population can handle some truth at least.. But then we need to figure out what to do about it. I am sure they're trying desperately to manage it. What a load on their shoulders, while the population whines about flags, and petty nonsense.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 11th April 2022 at 21:38.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Brigantia (12th April 2022), Le Chat (12th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022), Spiral (12th April 2022)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 times in 1,359 posts

Hate to say it but Elvis also had a "Twin"... And some of the images of both the Mc Cartney's also resemble him... In fact while looking at images, I had to do a double take at one point, as they looked they they could have been related to eachother... With cloning, and the mass amounts of rumors that it is being used, just makes you wonder HOW LONG it has being used?

It is reported that Michael Jackson hired the services of cloning centers after his hair caught fire while filming a Pepsi commercial as well.. And don't get me started on how many dopplegangers Katy Perry has in the entertainment industry...

I love that you started this thread...
    Here's another rabbit hole for you Denise; I read this 2008 Twinseltown blog post years ago and liked it so much that I bookmarked it:

http://toolonginthisplace.blogspot.c...nsel-town.html

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (19th April 2022), Journeyman (19th April 2022), Le Chat (20th April 2022), RunningDeer (19th April 2022), Vivexa (21st April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast