Thread: Dead or Alive

1. Link to Post #41
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,755 times in 4,341 posts

Default Re: Dead or Alive

The Paul is dead thing was a stunt, a practical joke for a college campus newspaper that went completely out of control. More in the second half of this post.

The 'forensic analysis' of Faul by Carlesi (that gave the conspiracy further legs), ended up being delegitimised. I wrecked it myself with my own facial recognition analysis. The idea that Paul is dead is, as Mike said, bats**t crazy, for the simple reason that it doesn't have a single leg to stand on.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

DaveToo (24th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Yes, many don't seem to understand that bringing out a body double convincingly is not child's play!
    Beyond the visual (in Paul's case) if you could get all of that sorted out,
    at the bare minimum you'd need to take care of:

a) his talent for writing songs in a very specific style.
    b) his ability to play bass guitar left-handed.
    c) his ability to sing and play bass guitar in his distinctive style.
    d) the qualities of his voice, down to detailed pitch analysis (akin to a fingerprint!)
    e) his speech phrasing
    f) his mannerisms (without any slip ups)
    g) his memory
    h) his personality traits
    i) etc...
    This is why its difficult to support one claim without making others.

I don't believe the contention is simply that Paul had an accident and was replaced. If that happened, there'd be so many ways it would be likely to come out.

The Beatles stopped performing live relatively early on in their careers. So the comparison of playing style is mostly regarding their studio output? The only way this works as a theory is if the Beatles were not what they appeared to be, four young working class lads from Liverpool and that this was as some contend a Tavistock operation from the outset. A lot of people will have already rolled their eyes at this point, but if you grant that as a working theory, then some of the questions around the style of music or playing style may not be as strong an objection as they first appear.
    Not just their studio output which is well-documented, but all of the live performances caught on tape, of which there were many.
    Plus all of Paul's videotaped output after the Beatles disbanded.

4. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

Not just their studio output which is well-documented, but all of the live performances caught on tape, of which there were many.
    Yes, I just guesstimated that there'd be more studio pre 66 content than live. Incidentally Mike Williams had said that the amps weren't plugged in on at least one of the 'live' performances, possibly the Ed Sullivan with (his contention) musicians playing backstage.

There's an enormous rabbit hole should you choose to explore it. Hundreds of hours on Mike Williams channel alone and whilst I play myself I don't claim to be able to discern playing styles sufficiently to definitively identify one player over another, there's accomplished musicians contributing there and elsewhere who have their own dissenting opinions on the playing/singing on the records as well as the composition of the songs.

Setting aside the musical question, I'll attempt an answer which will likely not satisfy, but hopefully clarify my position.

I believe if you, I, or any open minded person were to follow Mike Williams, Andrew Arnett or other researchers down this rabbit hole I think we'd find repeated instances where the official story doesn't stack up with the available evidence. Hints, suggestions, suspicious episodes, links to people with high level or shady connections of their own. None of them definitive in themselves, all open to question and counter argument, but cumulatively opening up the idea that there's more afoot with The Beatles than mainstream understanding suggests.

The more you knew about occult symbolism, the more the songs, album covers, associated artwork would begin to yield the sort of results Mark Passios foundin the Sgt Pepper cover. That may take you to Crowley's work and OTO, maybe to Tavistock or that strange point where the occult and the intelligence agencies merge? Or if you researched ancient Egyptian views of the Scarab or ritual significance of silver you may wonder about the choice of 'The Silver Beetles' as the first name of the band.

The more you knew about Astrology and numerology, the more you'd find timings of releases, tours, key moments in the bands history coinciding with significant movements and alignments in the heavens. If you dug into gematria you'd unearth numerical signalling and correspondences echoing again and again across different events concerning the key players.

All of this could be done at any point in their careers pre-and post band. You could pick 'Ram' or 'Egypt Station' and with sufficient knowledge you'd begin to find layers of occulted references. Of course you could continue to have the debate after all of this info is assembled as to whether it's coincidental or the work of third parties etc.

I have only dipped my toe in comparatively and I think there are better places for me to focus my attention so this post is likely as far as I'll take this, but one comment in the thread that Mark linked to resonated with me:

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    The only thing I can be sure of ,after many many hours looking into this (10 years ago) , is that someone want's us to believe this happened ....
    This is the key point about 'Paul is dead' or 'Biden's facial features change' or 'there are two Donald Trumps' or 'Putin replaced by clone' or 'Queen Elizabeth has entered a new phase' or any of them.

Once you leave the path and go off the reservation seeking these or any other conspiracy subject you will not get the neat, all tied up in a bow rational explanation you are seeking. It's not going to work that way. You will find lots of 'evidence' that will not serve in isolation to prove a point to a third party. It will be hints and whispers, nods and winks to the illuminated, it could be a statue on a building, the design of an album cover, the odd choice of a particular producer or director on a project - things which mean nothing unless you've already done the legwork and began to look for layered meanings and links to seemingly disparate subjects.

I don't advocate going down the Paul is dead rabbit hole. I don't think you will learn anything there which will advance your own spiritual journey. You will find dirt eventually, as you would down the Jimmy Page Crowley hole, or David Bowie Kabbalahist hole or etc etc etc. Pick your globally successful, massively influential cultual icon who has enjoyed massive amounts of positive coverage from the mainstream media and you will eventually hit the signs.

It's enough to begin to understand the bars I talked of earlier. If the cultural icons and touchpoints are more than they first appear, we need to be aware / beware, and then we need to move on. 2022 Joe Biden may look to me more like Struan Rodger than Obama's VP, but it ultimately doesn't matter if original Biden is dead or sipping mojitos on a secret island. I don't care whether Paul is Faul, something I can't verify either way beyond a reasonable doubt. I care about whether deceptionis used, hidden motives obscured, occult symbology employed, whether people are open and honest and working for our collective good, or devious, deceptive, dark and twisted as so many prove to be.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th April 2022), Brigantia (24th April 2022), Le Chat (24th April 2022)

6. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

... I have only dipped my toe in comparatively and I think there are better places for me to focus my attention so this post is likely as far as I'll take this, but one comment in the thread that Mark linked to resonated with me:

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    The only thing I can be sure of ,after many many hours looking into this (10 years ago) , is that someone want's us to believe this happened ....
    This is the key point about 'Paul is dead' or 'Biden's facial features change' or 'there are two Donald Trumps' or 'Putin replaced by clone' or 'Queen Elizabeth has entered a new phase' or any of them.
    Well of course 'someone wants us to believe this has happened'. That someone can be a bunch of John or Jane Does or high-placed members of the cabal, or anyone in between.

Quote ... I don't advocate going down the Paul is dead rabbit hole. I don't think you will learn anything there which will advance your own spiritual journey. You will find dirt eventually, as you would down the Jimmy Page Crowley hole, or David Bowie Kabbalahist hole or etc etc etc. Pick your globally successful, massively influential cultual icon who has enjoyed massive amounts of positive coverage from the mainstream media and you will eventually hit the signs.
    Don't worry, I won't be going down any Paul is dead rabbit hole.

7. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,222 times in 1,147 posts

I hadn't planned to look at this again as I outlined in my (excessively) wordy response in this thread. However I came across this:

https://pieceofmindful.com/2022/09/2...comment-273919

and it's fascinating and I think makes a good argument. Well worth reading, for people from both sides of the Paul is Dead argument.
    For sceptics this should whet your appetite:

Quote The whole of the Paul is Dead psyop, obviously in planning well before his alleged date of death, is utter nonsense.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

earthdreamer (3rd October 2022)

9. Link to Post #46
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

For anyone interested in hearing James Corbett's take on the 'Paul is Dead' story, have a look at
    this link.

The segment is from 14:30 - 23:55.

Do watch the whole episode though if you'd like to hear many other Beatles conspiracies discussed.

The video is from early 2019.

10. Link to Post #47
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,744 times in 997 posts

Besides some history nuggets and some enjoyable deluded talk, I most like how they endeavor to persevere to break Poe’s Law. Art or something.

For anyone interested in hearing James Corbett's take on the 'Paul is Dead' story, have a look at
    this link.

The segment is from 14:30 - 23:55.

Do watch the whole episode though if you'd like to hear many other Beatles conspiracies discussed.

The video is from early 2019.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3