+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 times in 412 posts

Default Re: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

Quote I thought Ardis said he cut the 14 mg patch into six pieces, not two pieces, but lacking a transcript, I'm too lazy to scan back through the long video to find the relevant timestamp - sorry.
    ThePythonicCow, start timestamp at 2:11:11 lasts about 2 min

Also here is the Harvard study about Nicotine NOT being addictive: https://tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/25/4/444

They are careful to word it. They do not say that nicotine is not addictive but rather, "Nicotine is known as the drug that is responsible for the addicted behaviour of tobacco users, but it has poor reinforcing effects when administered alone."
    Last edited by Chuck; 25th October 2023 at 01:55. Reason: change timestamp from 1:11:11 to 2:11:11

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Post:

ClearWater (25th October 2023), Harmony (25th October 2023), onawah (25th October 2023), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2023)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,686 times in 20,716 posts

Default Re: DR. BRIAN ARDIS - Possibility of venom toxin origin of covid - Treatments and antidotes also discussed.

It seems I just latched onto the first part of what he said about the initial detox, and forgot about what he is apparently advising once that is accomplished, whereupon you can use 1/6 of one 14 mg. patch per day (which is a lot less expensive, thankfully).
    Since my only symptom is the coughing, it appears I won't have to do the intial detox for much longer, and can go to 1/6 of a patch soon, and that's a relief!
    Thanks to Chuck for clarifying!!
    Quote Posted by Chuck (here)
    Quote I thought Ardis said he cut the 14 mg patch into six pieces, not two pieces, but lacking a transcript, I'm too lazy to scan back through the long video to find the relevant timestamp - sorry.
    ThePythonicCow, start timestamp at 2:11:11 lasts about 2 min

Also here is the Harvard study about Nicotine NOT being addictive: https://tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/25/4/444

They are careful to word it. They do not say that nicotine is not addictive but rather, "Nicotine is known as the drug that is responsible for the addicted behaviour of tobacco users, but it has poor reinforcing effects when administered alone."
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chuck (26th October 2023), ClearWater (25th October 2023), Harmony (25th October 2023)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,083 times in 817 posts

I am not a fan of big pharma in all its guises. There is a growing distrust of vaccines in alternative circles due to the COVID variety but there is still a huge appetite and promotion of synthetic pharmaceutical products. Nicotine patches are one of these products. I am sure some are better than others but people need to consider some of the potential toxicants. Firstly most of them use synthetic nicotine, many will rile against the horrors of synthetic food but will happily gobble up synthetic supplements. On a physical level this is problematic, and many synthetic products do not break down and interact with the natural world including our bodies in a way that is beneficial. On a spiritual level, the use of synthetic compounds can be even more problematic. As I have discussed in my previous posts on this thread, nicotine can act as a gateway to spiritual influence, and entities connected with synthetic compounds can present additional challenges.

Here are some of the toxic elements in nicotine patches
    Adhesive: The adhesive used to stick the patch to your skin may contain various chemicals, such as acrylic Acrylate Polymers

Backing Material: The backing material is typically made from various plastics or polymers.

Release Liner: The release liner is often made from silicone-coated paper or other similar materials.

Permeable Membrane: This layer controls the rate of nicotine release and may contain polymers and other materials.

Stabilizers: These are added to maintain the stability of the nicotine and the overall patch composition.

Propylparaben and Methylparaben: These are sometimes used as preservatives to extend the shelf life of the product.
    Inert Ingredients: These are inactive components that help form the patch structure but don't have a therapeutic effect.

Colorants and Dyes: Some patches may contain colorants or dyes to give them a specific appearance.

Propylene Glycol: It can be used as a solvent or carrier for nicotine.

Ethanol: Sometimes used as a solvent or permeation enhancer to aid nicotine delivery.

Lecithin: This is a common ingredient that may help with the controlled release of nicotine.

I know many will consider that although there is a toxic element to nicotine patches at least they are better than combustible smoking products like cigarettes. This is true for the most part as most cigarettes are adulterated with over 1400 chemicals many of them known carcinogens but there are some chemical-free brands of tobacco such as American Spirit. Cigars on the most part are better as they do not generally have chemicals added although if you are excessively smoking anything the very action of continually putting smoke in your lungs is obviously not going to be good for your lungs. Your lungs were not designed for this constant purpose.
    It is also possible to legally grow your own tobacco and it is nice to have a connection with the plant that you smoke. The curing process is the most challenging of this but there are lots of videos on YouTube.

Also, I would like to point out that the healing practised by tobacco shamans usually does not need the patient to be smoking the tobacco although they will often blow the smoke onto the patient during the healing.

Having a more sacred and revered approach to smoking is easier said than done as it is highly addictive, Those hungry spirits have a huge appetite for it and it is difficult to keep it in healthy moderation.

If you can keep it in moderation there have been many studies that show that there is no increased cancer risk from smoking 1-2 cigars a day. Indeed I have seen one Cuban study that claims it decreases the risk although I am unsurprisingly having difficulty in finding these studies now
    I did find this interesting article though.

https://www.rstreet.org/commentary/f...igars-per-day/

Tobacco can also be made into creams and tea.
    Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 4th November 2023 at 15:11.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Chuck (13th November 2023), happyuk (20th December 2023), Harmony (4th November 2023), meat suit (4th November 2023), mountain_jim (6th November 2023), Sue (Ayt) (4th November 2023), Sunny (5th November 2023), Vangelo (5th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think those problems with some nicotine patches is why Dr. Ardis specifically named the Rugby brand patches.
    His research into the whole subject appears to have been quite thorough.
    And it is because of the additives to commercial cigarettes that make them so addictive, so presumably smoking pure tobacco would not be addictive, though there are certainly better ways to get the benefits of tobacco than misusing your lungs by frequently smoking.
    Hopefully those addicted to commercial cigarettes would find smoking a pure form of tobacco would help wean them off of the toxic cigarettes, and the Rugby patches would certainly help with that too, as would any form of detoxing of the addictive chemicals.
    Such as eating or drinking lots of fresh vegies and fruits, aloe vera gel, Vitamin C, saunas, etc. The sooner you get rid of the toxins, the sooner the cravings cease.

Quote Posted by Dorjezigzag (here)
    I am not a fan of big pharma in all its guises. There is a growing distrust of vaccines in alternative circles due to the COVID variety but there is still a huge appetite and promotion of synthetic pharmaceutical products. Nicotine patches are one of these products. I am sure some are better than others but people need to consider some of the potential toxicants. Firstly most of them use synthetic nicotine, many will rile against the horrors of synthetic food but will happily gobble up synthetic supplements. On a physical level this is problematic, and many synthetic products do not break down and interact with the natural world including our bodies in a way that is beneficial. On a spiritual level, the use of synthetic compounds can be even more problematic. As I have discussed in my previous posts on this thread, nicotine can act as a gateway to spiritual influence, and entities connected with synthetic compounds can present additional challenges.

Here are some of the toxic elements in nicotine patches
    Adhesive: The adhesive used to stick the patch to your skin may contain various chemicals, such as acrylic Acrylate Polymers

Backing Material: The backing material is typically made from various plastics or polymers.

Release Liner: The release liner is often made from silicone-coated paper or other similar materials.

Permeable Membrane: This layer controls the rate of nicotine release and may contain polymers and other materials.

Stabilizers: These are added to maintain the stability of the nicotine and the overall patch composition.

Propylparaben and Methylparaben: These are sometimes used as preservatives to extend the shelf life of the product.
    Inert Ingredients: These are inactive components that help form the patch structure but don't have a therapeutic effect.

Colorants and Dyes: Some patches may contain colorants or dyes to give them a specific appearance.

Propylene Glycol: It can be used as a solvent or carrier for nicotine.

Ethanol: Sometimes used as a solvent or permeation enhancer to aid nicotine delivery.

Lecithin: This is a common ingredient that may help with the controlled release of nicotine.

I know many will consider that although there is a toxic element to nicotine patches at least they are better than combustible smoking products like cigarettes. This is true for the most part as most cigarettes are adulterated with over 1400 chemicals many of them known carcinogens but there are some chemical-free brands of tobacco such as American Spirit. Cigars on the most part are better as they do not generally have chemicals added although if you are excessively smoking anything the very action of continually putting smoke in your lungs is obviously not going to be good for your lungs. Your lungs were not designed for this constant purpose.
    It is also possible to legally grow your own tobacco and it is nice to have a connection with the plant that you smoke. The curing process is the most challenging of this but there are lots of videos on YouTube.

Also, I would like to point out that the healing practised by tobacco shamans usually does not need the patient to be smoking the tobacco although they will often blow the smoke onto the patient during the healing.

Having a more sacred and revered approach to smoking is easier said than done as it is highly addictive, Those hungry spirits have a huge appetite for it and it is difficult to keep it in healthy moderation.

If you can keep it in moderation there have been many studies that show that there is no increased cancer risk from smoking 1-2 cigars a day. Indeed I have seen one Cuban study that claims it decreases the risk although I am unsurprisingly having difficulty in finding these studies now
    I did find this interesting article though.

https://www.rstreet.org/commentary/f...igars-per-day/

Tobacco can also be made into creams and tea.
    Last edited by onawah; 5th November 2023 at 04:56.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (5th November 2023)

9. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've used up all my spray zeolite, but I've been continuing with the nicotine patch, and I am still coughing up some very thick mucus, so I am assuming that is because of the patch, and not the zeolite (which is for detoxing heavy metals) while the patch is for detoxing synthetic snake venom.
    I don't have any other symptoms to account for that mucus, no runny nose or fever or coughing otherwise.
    But my throat gets a bit itchy when the next plug of mucus is ready to be coughed up, and it takes some effort to get it out.
    I've sent a PM to Ernie about this info and Dr. Ardis's video, as I thought it might be useful for his wife's problem with diminished lung capacity.
    Since snake venom causes asphyxiation, it would seem logical that some of it must travel to the lungs, and so possibly the nicotine helps the lungs to expel it.
    I don't know that that is the case, I'm just drawing conclusions from my own experience.
    I have not taken any of the COVID jabs, but from Dr. Ana's microscopy work, she is finding the same stuff that is in the jabs in blood of all the unjabbed as well, so I think it's safe to say that shedding from the jabbed, as well as the attacks on everyone via the environment--the same toxins in the water, food, air--are something we all need to be aware of, and taking precautions.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th November 2023 at 11:45.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Chuck (13th November 2023), Ernie Nemeth (6th November 2023), Harmony (6th November 2023), Sunny (10th November 2023)

11. Link to Post #166
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,630 times in 5,387 posts

Hi Onawah.

Thanks for the PM and the information on Dr Ardis.

I have heard of this connection before. Even the name covid is associated with the King Cobra, can't quite remember how...corona = king, as I recall. There is another snake involved, is it the Black Snake, from China? All the symptoms of covid match the symptoms of snake bite...

My wife is on the patch and I smoke. So if the patch is therapeutic we are getting all the benefits without lifting a finger.

She also takes all the supplements like: Quercetin, NAC, Zinc, VitC+D, B12, plus a mega-vitamin. Ivermectin is used more sparingly mostly because it is so hard to source and we are running low again. But as flu season is here I am encouraging her to take a pill every day until spring. This will sap our supply but I hope to find a new source soon. She cannot afford to get any kind of respiratory illness.

I am not convinced by this evidence, and Ardis is a chiropractor not a research fellow. Not that that takes away from the information, only that no one else has yet seconded the opinion. What is the saying, "correlation does not prove causation"? Something like that...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Harmony (20th December 2023), Sunny (10th November 2023), Vangelo (7th November 2023)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Ernie,
    If you listen to the whole interview with Ardis, he presents a very convincing case.
    You can get Ivermectin in the form that is used for horses easily and cheaply online, on eBay, Amazon, etc..
    It's not approved for humans by the FDA of course, but it's fine for humans and just as effective as the pills.
    I've been using it all during the Plandemic and haven't had so much as a sniffle.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I am not convinced by this evidence, and Ardis is a chiropractor not a research fellow. Not that that takes away from the information, only that no one else has yet seconded the opinion. What is the saying, "correlation does not prove causation"? Something like that...
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (20th December 2023), Harmony (20th December 2023), Sunny (10th November 2023), Vangelo (7th November 2023)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,049 times in 8,429 posts

I've been digging further into the guy who made the documentary series called Cult of the The Medics, David Whitehead. I've found an interview he did with Dr Bryan Ardis way back in early 2022. I've listened to many hours of Dr Ardis on podcasts but he mentions a few things to David Whitehead back then that I've never heard before. One thing is what he says about the CIA frozen dart assassination gun, another is about the guy from the FBI who tried to tell the world about this envenomation long before DR Ardis got onto it. Then there's the bits that David Whitehead throws in about the symbology of the 'Cult of the Medics' being so snake/serpent orientated. Even the symbol of the World Health Organisation is 2 snakes wrapped around a staff.

If you are nearly or fully persuaded by now that the COVID thing is really envenomation you will enjoy this interview and begin to move on from the "is it or isn't it" stage of things and start joining the dots on a bigger scale.

Way Of The Truth Warrior - WATCH THE VATICAN With Dr Bryan Ardis
    2 hour 8 minutes - Posted Apr 19, 2022

SHOW NOTES
    Today I will be doing a one of a kind interview with Dr Ardis on some recent developments in his snake venom thesis, I will be asking him some of my own questions about it along with yours, and then getting into the Club of Rome, KOM, Vatican connections and the symbolism of the cult of the serpent in relation to this plandemic and how it could possibly connect into some elements of my own thesis on the Cult of the Medics.

There are a couple of follow up episodes with Dr Ardis and another guest together.

Way Of The Truth Warrior - Venom Technology Explained With Dr. Bryan Ardis & Jonathan Otto
    1 hour 58 minutes Posted May 3, 2022

Way Of The Truth Warrior - Venom Technology Explained With Dr. Judy Mikovits & Dr. Bryan Ardis
    1 hour 36 minutes Posted May 5, 2022
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (20th December 2023), Delight (20th December 2023), Franny (20th December 2023), Gwin Ru (20th December 2023), Harmony (20th December 2023), onawah (22nd April 2024), pounamuknight (22nd April 2024)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

In this interview with Seth of 'Man In America', Dr Ardis runs through a lot of fresh stuff he's learned about the enormous Nicotine scam that's been going on for decades. He also mentions the new plans and legislation in many countries to make nicotine unavailable, by 2030.

It all indicates that the plan to use whatever is in the injections ( and the covid trigger excuse ) has been developing for several decades and was always intended to harm or kill on a mass scale, whatever extra functions have been added to the finished package more recently.

Man in America Podcast - The Shocking Truth About Nicotine and Its Bizarre NWO Connection w/ Dr. Ardis
    46 minutes - Posted Feb 29, 2024

https://rumble.com/v4g9qef-the-shock...-dr.-ardi.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v4dogy3/?pub=1yatds
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

ClearWater (29th February 2024), Harmony (1st March 2024), onawah (22nd April 2024), pounamuknight (22nd April 2024)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Another boot drops in the awakening about Nicotine ( and snake venom ). The UK and the EU is in the process of banning all nicotine products by 2030.

Flyover Conservatives - DR. BRYAN ARDIS - What you Don't Know about Nicotine could KILL YOU! Exposing the Lie. Revealing the Benefits
    1 hour 2 minutes - Posted Apr 20, 2024

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (21st April 2024), onawah (21st April 2024), pounamuknight (22nd April 2024), Sue (Ayt) (27th April 2024), Tintin (21st April 2024), Vangelo (21st April 2024)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Dr. Bryan Ardis reveals shocking use of venom peptides in cosmetics and the food supply, with NEW SOLUTIONS for foreign protein detoxification
    HRR - 26th April 2024

https://www.brighteon.com/22c71a9e-2...4-5f2aa9e0239b

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/22c71a9e-2019-47dd-af34-5f2aa9e0239b

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (Yesterday), onawah (27th April 2024), pounamuknight (Yesterday), Sue (Ayt) (27th April 2024)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Dr. Bryan Ardis reveals BOMBSHELL findings about reptilian VENOM PEPTIDES in popular weight loss drugs, and role of NICOTINE in healing “long COVID”
    HRR - 2 months ago

https://www.brighteon.com/adce5659-e...5-081c5f6daa14

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/adce5659-e11c-46b3-9665-081c5f6daa14

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Harmony (Yesterday), onawah (27th April 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9